The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS A NEW COMPUTER

Kacie Gordon sighed in frustration. She just read an email from the CEO about new software. Normally this downloads overnight and she never has to think about it. This time, however, a new program required her department, one she just became head of last week, to be the first department in the company to get the new software. Each person in the department, one by one, would have their computer taken by IT and worked on all day. As department head, she was required to have her computer go first.

She emailed back and found out the scheduled day was tomorrow. She quickly went about informing her team about the plan and then scheduling a meeting, for later in the afternoon, with the CEO, John Johnson, the man who hired her just two years ago, to discuss his expectations of her and her team while they had no computers.

At 1:00 pm, she walked down the hall and into Mr. Johnson’s office area. She smiled at Cynthia, his executive secretary. “I’m here to see Mr. Johnson for a 1:00 appointment.”

“Hi Miss Gordon. Have a seat. He’ll be out after he finishes up.”

Kacie bristled and muttered under her breath, “It’s Ms. Gordon, not miss, you airheaded bimbo.” Kacie hated that many of the secretaries here called her “Miss” instead of “Ms.” You would think they would respect me more, being the first female department head in the history of the company. Of course Kacie had no real respect for most of the staff, Cynthia in particular. She always wore a skirt a tad too short, and a blouse that either allowed her chest to spill out or so tight that her headlights were “on,” like really on. Kacie wondered if Cynthia even wore a bra somedays.

Kacie never understood why a man like Mr. Johnson would hire her. Sure she was eye candy and maybe all men think with their penis to some extent, but he was ahead of his time, risking hiring Kacie in the first place, as the company never hired female executives, and then aggressively promoting her. Yes, she earned it, but Mr. Johnson was the one who saw her for her skills and her ability, not just her chest. She couldn’t count the number of times in high school, college, and every job she ever had, until this one, where the men—teachers, bosses, co-workers, simply talked at her 34 Ds, instead of talking to her. She could wear unflattering clothes, but they still saw her as just a set of boobs. But here, Mr. Johnson saw how smart she truly was and made sure every other executive here saw the same. She was treated based on her work ethic and her intellect, not her cup size. Mr. Johnson insisted that the men treat her with respect, call her Ms. Gordon, and give her every opportunity that the men received.

After a few minutes, Cynthia’s phone buzzed and she answered. “Yes, she is here. Shall I send …”

“Oh? Really sir? Yes, I would love that. I’ll be right in.”

Cynthia then smiled at Kacie and told her, “Mr. Johnson will be running a bit late. Just get comfy Miss Gordon.” She then stood up and adjusted her top. Jeez. Her pink bra (at least she was wearing one today) was totally visible as was about half her chest spilling out of it. She then pulled down her skirt, yet her matching pink garter straps were still visible, as were the white lace topping her pink stockings. She looks more like a whore than a secretary, let alone an executive assistant. Such a dumb bimbo. She then quietly knocked on Mr. Johnson’s door and walked in, closing it behind her.

Kacie had her cell phone, so she caught up on some work emails. About 20 minutes later Cynthia came out of the office. Her hair looked messier for some reason and she was dabbing a tissue on her lips, and then licked her lips. Her skirt seemed like it was hiked up higher too. She had a big smile on her face. “He’s ready to see you Miss Gordon.”

Kacie stood up and walked inside. Mr. Johnson was sitting in his chair, also with a big smile on his face, although he seems to be adjusting his pants in his lap, which seemed odd and inappropriate. “Kacie, please come in, and have a seat.”

“Thanks for seeing me Mr. Johnson. I wanted to talk to you before the software update.” Kacie smiling as she sat down, crossing her legs in her knee length skirt. Even this was unusual, as Kacie typically wore pants suits.

“Oh yes. I think your team is first and if I recall correctly, as team leader, you are the first person to have the update.”

“That’s right sir. Frankly, I am honored to be running the team that will go first, as I know the company will be better served by having a dedicated team to fully analyze the new software and catch any bugs before it gets fully installed throughout. I just want to be sure if there is anything else I can do, and each of my team members can do during each of our respective days without a computer.” Kacie smiled wide. She actually hated being the company Guinea Pig but knew that by saying she was happy to do so, she looked good to the boss. Then by offering to do more while shut down, she appeared to be not just a team leader, but a leader who could perhaps lead a division, not just a team.

“Well thank you for saying that Kacie. And please, you can call me John. I always knew you were a special talent the moment I first saw you. This only proves my point. With that said, I am afraid there is really nothing else for you to do today. Just be sure to leave your login information on your desk when you leave for the day and then come back in two days and we will see how it went.”

“Thank you sir … errr John. I won’t let you down.”

“I am confident about that. In fact, I’d like to set up a meeting with you now for a day or two after you get the computer back with the new technology to pick your brain. How about 4 days from now?”

“Of course. I’d be happy to.”

He pressed the buzzed on his phone. “Cynthia, please mark down Ms. Gordon for 9:00 am in 4 days. And after she leaves, step in my office as there is one other important matter I’d like to really drive hard into you about your behavior today.”

Kacie could overhear a giggle. She rolled her eyes. It’s like Cynthia has no idea how angry he is with her. He must be upset about her outfit, Kacie surmised. He has something important, something hard to discuss with her. It’s about her behavior. Doesn’t she get it? Instead, she just giggles? Oh well, that’s her problem, not mine.

“I’ll see you in 4 days then Kacie.”

Kacie nodded and smiled as she stood up. “See you then John.”

Kacie left the office and walked past Cynthia, who was busy applying lipstick again. It looks like she also undid a blouse button, the dumb whore. She is really going to get it hard, Kacie thought.

Kacie finished up for the day, making sure to notify her team that she would be out of the office the entire next day. She reminded them that they would, in turn, all have the same unexpected vacation day while their computers were updated.

The next day Kacie simply caught up on chores ignoring all work for the day.

The day after that, Kacie returned to see her office in its usual state. There was a note on her desk from the IT department thanking her for her courtesy and reminding her that she would have to enter new data points on her updated computer. It could take all morning the note warned. Her calendar had been cleared for that purpose, however, so she had the time. She was also reminded, in the note, of her appointment with Mr. Johnson, in three days, to discuss how she was dealing with the updates. Kacie cringed when she noticed the note was addressed to “Miss” Gordon. Damn it, I would think the IT department would know by now, I am not a girl, I am an executive. Once I run things, they won’t make that mistake again.

Kacie sighed—an entire morning updating “data points.” Thrilling she thought, sarcastically.

She turned on her computer. It whirred into action and she noticed a quiet music piece playing in the background. She thought it was pleasant enough so she kept her volume on, although not too loud as she did not wish to disturb others. Then the screen came to life, as in real life. There was a video pre-loaded with an actual person—a very attractive woman—who greeted her. It was almost as if she was watching a TV show instead of a computerized image.

“Good morning Kacie.”

Wow, Kacie thought. It is as if she is talking to me. “Good morning. I wonder what her name is,” she mumbled under her breath.

“I’m Nicole. Nice to meet you Kacie.”

Kacie’s eyes bulged. “Whoa. You can hear me.”

“Yes I can Kacie. It’s OK if I call you Kacie isn’t it?”

“Wow. Sure.” Kacie smiled.

“Now I expect you are a bit confused Kacie. You thought there would be the usual software updates, not something like this.”

“Damn straight.” Kacie chuckled a bit. “I am very impressed already.” She also noticed the music seemed to have some weird glitch in it, like it was playing, but there was something not quite right.

Nicole actually giggled, like a schoolgirl even. “Well as you know Mr. Johnson spares no expense on the latest. Now, let’s get down to business. Because I am your computer assistant, I need to have all sorts of details about you.” Nicole even took off her suit jacket and sat down in a comfortable chair—all on the screen. She was wearing a short skirt. Perhaps a bit too short, but nothing scandalous like Cynthia’s skirt, although she notice the bumps that garters cause. Garters? Really? I thought only bimbos wore those. Nicole’s blouse was crisp and white, although Kacie noted there was quite a bit of cleavage as Nicole’s blouse was unbuttoned almost to mid-chest. Kacie thought she could see some of Nicole’s red bra, but just barely. Still, the bra obviously was pushing her chest up rather nicely. “Let’s start with the basics. I have your name—Kacie Gordon. How old are you Kacie?”

“27.”

“Wow. An executive at only 27, very impressive.”

“Thanks Nicole.”

“Oh call me Nicki—everyone else does.”

Kacie giggled. “Ok Nicki. … Wait. How does everyone call you that? Don’t you just talk to me?”

“Oh let’s just say I get around. If you know what I mean.” Nicole winked and giggled again. “OK. So you’re 27. And very pretty, too.”

Now it was Kacie’s turn to giggle and she blushed a bit too. “Wow, you can hear me AND see me?”

“Of course Kacie. And, well can I be honest?”

“Sure. I mean, yeah.”

“Well I know you are 27 and working in a man’s world and all. Lord knows how hard that is. I bet the men treat you like … well not like an equal.”

“Well you know Nicki, it’s actually not like that. The boss here, Mr. Johnson … err John… well he sees me for who I am and what skills I have, not just as some girl, or token woman. And he insists that all the other executives … all men … treat me the same.” Kacie was getting a bit irritated by the music. “Nicki, can you do something about that music in the background? It is nice and all, but there is a skipping glitch or something. Like it is kinda annoying.”

“I’ll work on it Kacie. In the meantime, try putting on the headphones.” Kacie did and the glitch was still there, but it was almost as if the music told her to keep the headphones on.

“Like wow. You’re lucky. The men treat you for the strong, smart, independent woman that you obviously are. But that brings me to what I was going to say. So many women today don’t get treated fairly. Sexism. It’s been around so long that it’s almost part of the culture. Someday that will change. But to fit in, many women start acting like men instead of who they really are.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Well let’s take you. You are wearing a pants suit. You know who wears pants suits? Men, that’s who. Women … well we aren’t men. Why should we be forced to wear a man’s outfit in order to be taken seriously? We shouldn’t.”

Kacie nodded in agreement. She noticed that the music glitch must have improved too. Maybe it was the headphones. Regardless, it was almost as if the music was telling her how right Nicki was. Damn straight that women should not dress like men just to be taken seriously, she thought as Nicki continued.

“Women should be able to dress like women. We have curves, breasts, nice legs, cute tushes. We should be able to wear clothes that do not hide these features. In fact, we need to show them off. Hey men out there! I am a woman and I have a nice chest. You can’t touch it. You can’t judge me by it either. But damn it if I have to hide it. I won’t!”

Kacie nodded more. Nicki was right. Kacie was so tired of wearing these minimizer bras that crushed her chest, and then unflattering blouses and suit jackets to further hide herself. Kacie smiled and continued to listen to Nicki as the music hummed in the background almost as if it was telling her … Listen to Nicki. Nicki is right. Nicki knows what she is talking about. Nicki is your friend. She is here to help you Kacie.

“So my point Kacie is this. You have a boss that already treats you with respect. He insists the other men do the same. So if anyone should be totally unafraid to be herself—well it’s you Kacie. Why are you hiding yourself in a man’s suit? Time to dress for you, the way you are. Not like a guy.”

“Wow, you are so right Nicki. I hate these work clothes I have. They are boring and honestly, they are kinda uncomfortable. But what should I do?”

“Well let’s start with your measurements. What are they?”

“I’m a 34D chest. 28 waist. 36 hips.”

“Really? Wow. You don’t look like a D cup.”

Kacie frowned. She hated when men just stared at her tits, but she was still proud to be a D. She wanted Nicki to know. “Yeah, I am a D cup. I just wear clothes that…”

“… That hide you great tits?” Nicki completed Kacie’s sentence. Good friends do that, Kacie thought. “A girl should never hide her best … assets.”

Kacie nodded and frowned more. Nicki is right, I have great tits. Why am I hiding them?

“And, that’s like almost a perfect chest for the most fun girl outfits ever. A girl executive can dress fun after all.” Nicki smiled wide. “The best part, no more of those bras that squeeze the shit out of you.”

“You know about that? You’re just a computer I thought.”

“I’m a girl just like you Kacie. When you get home, I bet the first thing you do is take off your bra.”

“How’d you know?”

“I used to do the same thing. Then when I started wearing colorful lacy pushup bras, bras that let ‘the girls’ (Nicki grabbed her chest to show what she meant) have some fresh air and some bounce, which made all of the difference. I mean sure, I would rather go braless. And I do for special occasions, if you know what I mean.” Nicki giggled and Kacie blushed. “But at work, I can wear pretty and colorful bras that don’t squeeze me. And when I get home, I keep them on because … well what if I get a gentleman caller and I want him to see how girly I can be?”

“But don’t you like bounce all over. Like every step, you are probably bouncing and bouncing like they are going to pop out.”

“Sometimes. But that’s OK. Maybe it gives the guys a cheap thrill. But so what? As long as they see me as their equal, then I’m good. I will gladly take a few stares at the ol’ knockers in exchange for never crushing my tits with one of those heavy crushing bras. Wouldn’t you?”

Kacie nodded. This was the first time she ever heard another woman be so honest about being comfortable and wanting to wear a bra that might show off too much but still be OK for the office and for the house. It made perfect sense. Nicki is right. Nicki is my friend. Nicki is helping me. “Of course I would. I guess I never thought about it before. I’m so lucky to have you as my assistant Nicki.”

“I’m just doing my job Kacie. Besides, think about all those guys checking out your big girls from time to time. First of all, it’s a compliment. I mean, obviously. They probably don’t even know what great D titties you have. I mean I would have never guessed you’re a D from the way you dress, and that means the men haven’t noticed either. It is time you showed them what you’re packing in your blouse. Then, having them look means that they are impressed and are complimenting you. Second, they will be so lost in thought as they stare, they will probably end up making you look even better than you already do. I mean, who is doing the real work while they stare at your tits? You are. Mr. Johnson … I never call him John as I must show him respect as he is my superior after all … will notice you even more for your good work.”

“Wow. You’re right again Nicki. Maybe I should even show a bit extra to really throw them off their game. Get them to thinking more about my chest and less about their work. Then I can do the work and get the extra credit in the eyes of John … errr Mr. Johnson”

“Yes. Exactly. You are so smart Kacie. No doubt about it. You’re not some big titted bimbo. Nope. No matter what anyone else says. You are one smart cookie.”

“Wait? Who says that? Does someone think I am a bimbo?”

“Oh no. I mean not really. It is just that men always think of us girls as bimbos. Like every girl is some bimbo. Besides, that’s kinda a compliment too. Think about it. If they think you’re a bimbo, then they’ll never think twice while you are taking all the glory for your good work. It will be too late by the time they realize that you’re not just a bimbo, you’re pretty smart, at least for a girl. It is not like every big titted bimbo is also an airhead. I mean we all kinda are, but still.” Nicki giggled.

Kacie smiled wide. Yeah, for a bimbo girl, I’m pretty smart. Nicki is my friend. “Wow Nicki, you are so helpful.”

“Well us D cup ditzes have to stick together, right?”

“You’re a D too?”

“Sure am.” Nicki smiled wide as she undid her top and showed Kacie her large chest in a red lace pushup bra.

“Wow. You have great tits Nicki.”

“Thanks Kacie. I know they guys love them too.” Kacie smiled knowing she wanted the guys to love her tits too. She wondered what guys got to see Nicki’s chest, given that Nicki was a computer program, but then Kacie was too busy thinking about the guys loving her tits to think too hard about it. She wanted to show Nicki her tits too, but she wasn’t wearing a cute sexy pushup bra like Nicki.

“So go home and throw away all those minimizer bras and go buy some colorful pushup bras and some blouses that really show off the girls and we will pick up tomorrow.”

Kacie nodded. Wait? Tomorrow? Kacie thought she just got to work, but looked up and it was 5:00 o’clock. She’d been talking with Nicki and listening to that nice music for 8 straight hours, without even a lunch break. It must be easy to lose time when talking with a good friend like Nicki.

“OK Nicki. See you tomorrow. I’m going to the store on my way home.”

“Have fun Kacie. I have to go send my boss off with the usual. Guess I’ll strap on the ol’ knee pads.” Nicki winked giggled. Kacie giggled back although she didn’t quite understand. She would try and ask tomorrow. She drove home, going to the mall first.

The next morning Kacie woke up excited. She was planning to wear her new bra. She bought 10 of them, so lots to choose from. She did kinda overdo it as far as cost—the cheapest bra was $75. But it was worth it. Each was thin, lacy, colorful, and a pushup. She decided on the red one because Nicki wore a red one yesterday. Kacie went with a white blouse and undid the buttons to the top of her chest. She showed plenty of cleavage, but it wasn’t totally inappropriate. Besides, like Nicki said, if it distracted the guys so she looked even more productive, all the better. Kacie went with a knee length skirt instead of pants and made her way to work. She caught a few stares in the lobby, on the elevator, and as she walked down the hall to her office. They see me as a woman, not a man, she thought, but they still respect me. Hope they love my big bouncing tits too.

Kacie started up her computer and there was Nicki on the screen. “Good morning Kacie. Wow, love your top.”

“Thanks Nicki. I really got a lot out of our talk yesterday and wanted to show you how powerful your words are to me.” Kacie smiled wide and, as she put on the headphones, noticed the music in the background was back, almost as if it was telling her what a great rack she had and how much she loves showing it off. Of course that couldn’t be what music was saying, but it was true nevertheless. Kacie noticed Nicki was dressed even sexier though. Nicki had on a white top that was undone to below the middle of her chest, with a bright yellow pushup bra. But that was nothing compared to her skirt. It was a pleated skirt that was no longer than the middle of her thigh. She wore matching yellow stockings and once she did a spin to show off her outfit, Kacie saw matching yellow garters and panties. Wow, thought Kacie, that might be too much, but she looks great. The music seemed to agree. Kacie giggled. Music can’t talk. Still it was almost as if the music told her that she should dress more like Nicki. Hard to argue with that, Kacie thought.

“Don’t you love it Kacie? I mean all the guys do. The boss told me that it was easier for him when he needed to hammer home some instructions.” Nicki giggled and winked. Kacie blushed. She didn’t mean?… I mean, did she? But Nicki was her friend and was helping her. Besides, as she listened to Nicki and the music all she could think is how much fun it is to have a happy boss. “You have to try the shorter skirt Kacie. It’s so fun and flirty. The guys love it. And you get to show off your matching lingerie, showing you understand the importance of details, like any good executive should.”

Kacie nodded. “That makes sense. But should a girl show off her panties and her garters? Isn’t that kinda…?”

“I know what you’re thinking. We aren’t just ditzy bimbos. We are executives. We are almost as smart as any guy here. I mean, sure we aren’t quite as smart as a guy, after all, being girls. And as girls, we owe it to the guys to show off not just our tits, but our legs and asses. But just because we are cute and flirty girls, with great tits, doesn’t mean they can’t respect us enough to show some manners when they look and whistle and stuff. I mean even us executive bimbos deserve some sort of thanks and appreciation.”

Kacie nodded and smiled. She’s right. The music in the headphones confirmed it. I mean I am just as smart as at least the dumbest guy. Well almost as smart as him anyway. The music kept playing and Nicki kept talking. And they have to respect me even if they can see my tits bouncing and my panties and garter straps.

“But the best part is that showing off our lingerie and our bouncing boobies, means that we have the upper hand. The guys, no matter how smart they are, I mean like way smarter than us girls could ever be … what else do they expect us bimbos to be? I mean really. But no matter how smart they are, we can outsmart them by keeping their minds off of the important work so that we get the credit.”

Kacie nodded. Yeah, that makes sense. They will be too busy looking at my tits, and stockings and panties, and then I can do the real work and get the credit. Nicki and the music all agreed. “But …”

“I know Kacie. You’re worried that you might be teasing the men too much.”

Kacie stopped and stared. Her mouth was partly open, almost drooling. “Huh? Oh yeah. I mean they might think I am some sort of tease. That’s bad, isn’t it?”

“Right. We girls have to never be teases. That’s just mean. To get guys all worked up and excited and then … well not follow through. Only a slut would do that.”

Kacie nodded. Right. I’m no slut, she thought, I am a bimbo and a ditz, but also an executive, and not a slut. The music was with her too. Dumb bimbo, not a slut. It was like the music wasn’t even there anymore, instead replaced by gentle words telling her how good a friend her fellow dumb ditzy bimbo Nicki was.

“Us girls have to be able to sense when we maybe went a bit too far and then take care of what we did. A good girl always follows through to complete what she started.”

Kacie nodded more. I am a good girl and must follow through if I teased too much. Nicki does. I have must do so too. “So when you said about getting out the knee pads yesterday…”

Nicki smiled wide. “Yup, just following through.” Nicki smiled wide and licked her lips seductively. “My boss is so nice. He got me special knee pads so my stockings don’t get ruined when I kneel down under his desk. I mean, I was kneeling 2, 3 times a day and all my stockings were worn. So he took care of me. Mr. Johnson bought some of those knee pads just for you I heard. He must really care about you Kacie.”

Kacie smiled. Wow, Mr. Johnson bought knee pads just for me. He does respect me and care about me. I’ll have to follow through with him a lot since I must be teasing him, even though I don’t mean to. It’s not my fault I have such a great rack that I love to show off. But I have to make things right with Mr. Johnson. I bet if I knelt under his desk … Then Kacie had a funny thought that made her brain tingle. “But Nicki, Mr. Johnson has never seen my great tits and I have never worn a short skirt or sexy lingerie to work. How did he know?”

“Mr. Johnson is smart, right?”

Kacie nodded. “He’s like the smartest guy ever.” The words over the headphones told her how smart he was and how dumb she was but at least she had great tits.

“Do you think he didn’t notice how hard you were trying to be a man and hide your special talents under man clothes? He is way too smart to not notice.”

Kacie nodded along. “So he could tell and was just waiting for me to figure it out for myself?”

Nicki nodded. He knew that one day you would figure it out. Even though you are just a dumb bimbo, even us dumb bimbos can figure out that dressing like a man is wrong. We have to wear clothes that show off our tits, legs, and asses, and colorful sexy lingerie to accent that look.”

“Wow, all this time, he knew that and was nice enough to let me figure it out. He isn’t just smart, he’s …” Kacie put her finger to her chin like she was really trying hard to think of the right word.

“… patient?”

“Yeah. That’s it. He is so smart and patient and nice. He bought me special knee pads even. Wow.” Then Kacie’s eyes bugged out. “So like special knee pads, so I can kneel down and like …”

Nicki nodded. “Yeah. Isn’t that great. I remember the first time I sucked off my boss. He held my head in his hands and directed me. He called me nice names like ‘good girl,’ and ‘dumb slut.’ He was so nice. He even let me wear his cum so I could show off to the other bimbos that I was the most special bimbo in the office.”

Kacie’s eyes grew even wider. “Wow. So lucky. I wish I got to suck off my boss.”

Nicki giggled. “Kacie, you are such a ditz. Of course you get to suck off Mr. Johnson. He bought the knee pads for YOU.”

Kacie blushed and giggled. “I forgot already. I am so dumb.” The headphones reminded her how much she loved sucking cock, especially Mr. Johnson’s. Then she looked scared. “Wait. I am not dressed right for this. I mean I need better lingerie and pretty flirty skirts like you have Nicki. And what if I’m not … you know … good enough for him?”

Nicki smiled. “Relax Kacie. First off, you don’t have an appointment to see Mr. Johnson until tomorrow. So you have time to go shopping for all the right outfits and lingerie and heels and everything. Second, while you’re shopping, ask one of the salesman to help you and then thank him by practicing on his cock.”

Kacie smiled and could feel herself relaxing. Nicki is my fiend. “Thanks Nicki. You are such a special friend.” The headphones agreed. Nicki is your friend. She has big titties like you. She loves sucking cock under boss’s desks, just like you. She loves it when guys stare at her body. She loves to thank them by blowing them and letting them cum on her face. All like you Kacie. Kacie was so excited. She wished she could be dressed right so that she could suck cock right now.

“We should talk more tomorrow morning before you meet with Mr. Johnson.” Kacie nodded again before she did a double take. It was the end of the day already. She spent all day talking with Nicki again, just like yesterday.

“Wow, like great. I have to go shopping now. I hope the salesman is cute—maybe even super cute, super old and super fat like Mr. Johnson. Those guys have the best cocks.” Kacie smiled when Nicki agreed with her. Of course the headphones were telling her that all day anyway, but she just had to learn stuff even though she was just a dumb girl.

On her way home, Kacie stopped at the mall and bought all sorts of stockings, garters, bras, and short flirty skirts. She couldn’t find an old salesman anywhere in the lingerie departments, so she had to find the fancy men’s shops. She asked a man there if he could help her. She tricked him into following her to the dressing room. She felt kinda bad using the “can you help me take off my bra” trick because she didn’t want to be a slutty tease. She made it up to him by blowing him. She was so excited that she didn’t even have time to put on her lingerie to get the guy in the mood. It didn’t seem to bother him though. Luckily she remembered to take off her blouse and he came all over her tits. Kacie thanked him for his help and gave him an extra tip of $20. It was kinda weird giving a fat old guy money for cumming on her, but it was totally worth it. She hoped he didn’t think that made him a male whore. Maybe if she came back tomorrow and blew him for free that would make up for it. Kacie hoped her little brain would remember to do that.

She left the mall and got all kinds of stares from all sorts of people. They must notice how pretty my titties are, bouncing around in my top, Kacie thought. She didn’t consider the fact that she had cum stains leaking through her top and extra cum dripping off her nose and chin. She just knew she was almost ready to meet Mr. Johnson for her big appointment thingy tomorrow.

The next morning, Kacie put on a light blue lingerie set. She had noticed Mr. Johnson wore lots of blue ties, so she was hoping it was his favorite color. The bra barely contained her tits and when she put on a light blue top, she unbuttoned it to mid chest so he could see how extra bouncy she was. The matching panties and garters added a nice touch and then she had light blue stockings to really highlight it. She also wore a super short blue pleated skirt. She checked herself in the mirror and saw that every step she took allowed not only her boobs to bounce, but her skirt to flip up so that her stocking tops and garter straps could be seen. This was exactly the way Nicki taught her to dress. She would be a perfect bimbo for Mr. Johnson. Blue heels completed the outfit. She giggled to herself when she thought I am blue for Mr. Johnson and I am gonna blow Mr. Johnson.

Kacie drove to work and walked confidently, and maybe a bit excitedly to her office. Her skirt was flipping up and her chest was bouncing all over. She got lots of stares and whistles. She knew those were compliments. She hoped she could thank some of the guys later, but had to see Nicki before her appointment with Mr. Johnson. She sat down and turned on her computer, outing on the headphones. Nicki was there all smiles. Nicki had on blue too. Although her hair was a mess and she had a big glob of white goo dripping off her chin. “Hiya Kacie!”

“Hi Nicki. Do you like my outfit?” Kacie spun a few times so that Nicki could see the way her skirt twirled to show off her lace blue panties, her blue garters, and her blue stockings.

Nicki smiled wide. “Wow. You look so good. I wore blue today too!”

“Yeah, like blue to blow.”

Nicki giggled at Kacie’s joke. “You are so funny Kacie. I was thinking the same thing. Well not so much thinking that because, well thinking is such a man thing to do. But this morning when I met my boss, well, let’s just say he had me under his desk before I could even say good morning to him.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. A good girl takes care of her boss first thing every day. The music on the headphones agreed. Almost like it was telling her this. And obviously Nicki blew her boss this morning. She is so lucky, I haven’t had a chance to blow Mr. Johnson yet. Then it hit her—OMG! What if Cynthia is blowing him and that means she won’t get to blow him? What if he doesn’t think I am good enough to blow him? Or not enough experience? It was as if the headphones were agreeing with her, even telling her she needed to practice more. Kacie looked at Nicki. “I have to go Nicki … there is something I need to discuss with my team before I meet with …” And Kacie clicked off her assistant Nicki and immediately called her team into her office.

It was really odd that all 4 guys were in her office in less than a minute. If Kacie didn’t know better, she would have guessed they were waiting just outside her office like they expected to be called in. But Kacie didn’t have time to waste.

She smiled wide at her team and they respectfully smiled back. She could tell they were complimenting her too by the way they were looking her over. Rob even whistled and Billy said something like, “nice rack,” but Kacie couldn’t quite hear because she was giggling too loud. Meanwhile Jason just stared and licked his lips while Dave, the most arrogant of the team sat in her chair. Kacie figured it was Ok given that she wasn’t planning to sit down for a while anyway. Otherwise it would have been rude of Dave. “Wow. Like thanks guys for coming so fast.” Kacie immediately burst into more giggles. She knew the guys wouldn’t understand that she made a funny joke.

“What do you mean by giggling Kacie,” Rob asked.

Kacie blushed. “Oh, nothing. You guys wouldn’t get it, although you are all about to get it.” She winked and giggled more.

Billy walked closer and ran a finger across Kacie’s neck line of her half opened blouse. Kacie felt so warm suddenly. “You look like a real professional girl Kacie. You must have something on your mind to call in the whole … gang.”

Kacie giggled more. “Gang. That rhymes with bang.” She put her hands over her mouth and giggled even more. She couldn’t help it.

“Funny you say that, Kacie. Gang does rhyme with bang. Perhaps we will all be coming to see you every day. The whole gang … to … bang.” Dave smirked as he sat at her desk. Kacie blushed wildly and giggled even more. He meant that they’d all cum in or on her every day. God, she was so excited. She wanted to blow her boss so bad, but blowing her team would really show what a good team leader she could be. She just nodded dumbly and slowly bent over her desk to give Dave a view of under her skirt. The other 3 men got a better view of her cleavage. Kacie shuddered and felt her panties grow very wet as Dave slid a finger up and down her panties, just over her clit. God, she wanted all 4 of them. Now!

Kacie didn’t have to wait long as she felt Dave pull down her panties. She felt his cock slide right inside her seconds later. Her moans were muffled however, as Rob positioned her so her face was hanging forward off the corner of the desk and he had his cock already sliding in her mouth. Kacie never had two cocks in her at the same time, but she knew she would again, and soon. She felt her pussy gush as she came over Dave’s cock as Rob pounded her mouth. She was lost in ecstasy such that she could barely hear what the guys were saying. She thought she heard, “slut,” “whore,” and ditz,” but she was so busy moaning over Rob’s cock that it was hard to tell. Rob came pretty fast and Kacie swallowed it all like a good girl even though she kinda wanted it on her face too. Luckily Dave pulled out and came all over her ass and skirt. She felt his cum running down her legs and onto her stockings too. She came again as she felt cum gushing into her mouth and spurting on her bare ass. She kinda fell back and was soon kneeling on the floor and Billy was standing in front of her, his cock out, hard. She dumbly nodded and took him in her mouth. She wanted to be a good team leader. She told Billy to cum all over her face, but because his cock was in her mouth it sounded like, “Bewee. Caa ah mfff acccc.” When she heard all 4 of them laugh at her, she came again. It was so embarrassing yet exciting to be a ditzy bimbo team leader. She pulled off and said, “Stop it you boys. I said …” But Billy thrust his cock back in her mouth and told her, “Hush Kacie. You shouldn’t talk. You should just suck like a dumb little office slut.” Kacie felt her pussy spasm again when he talked to her that way. He complimented her on her cock sucking, he was so sweet to do that. She sucked harder and harder and when she felt his cock tense up, she pulled off and aimed it at her face, being certain not to talk with her stupid mouth, but to just keep it open like a bimbo. Billy didn’t disappoint either, cumming all over her face. She felt it blast onto her chin and nose, and even across her hair. She came again. It had to be the third or fourth time, maybe fifth, she lost track. She collapsed in excitement and exhaustion.

She smiled wide when she saw the guys smiling down at her. Billy and Dave took pics with their phones, telling her it was to make sure she got credit for being such a good bimbo. They were so sweet, Kacie thought. Then she noticed Jason just standing there, smiling. Jason was so cute. Like the cutest. He hadn’t put his cock in her yet. He told the other guys to leave, and they all nodded and did, thanking Kacie as they stepped out of her office. Jason sat in Kacie’s chair.

“I bet those tits are very fuckable.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. Wow, Jason noticed her tits and wants to fuck them. He is the best team member ever. She undid her blouse—it was gooey with Billy’s cum already. Quickly she took off her bra too. She smiled up, hoping Jason would approve of her tits.

“Fuck those monsters are huge.” Kacie blushed with pride. “No wonder Johnson hired you. He somehow always finds girls with bigger tits each time. Those have to be the biggest flesh puppies we have had here at the office yet.” Kacie giggled, because she knew Mr. Johnson never saw her flesh puppies before. She mostly giggled because she loved the name Jason gave her tits. She stopped giggling and started moaning, though, once he grabbed them. “I am gonna fuck these mounds so bad.” Kacie came just from his touch.

Seconds later he had his cock standing in his lap and had her bending forward fucking him with her tits. It was the best thing she had ever done in her life. She squealed with delight as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. When Jason patted her head and told her she was the best set of tits he ever fucked, she never felt prouder. He sees me just as a set of tits to fuck, wow! I must have the best tits. No wonder I got hired. Kacie squeezed her tits tighter around his cock as she bounced. “Come on, Jason. Cum on me, Jason. I want to be your cum doll. Please Jason, cum all over my tits…. Please!!!!” Kacie bounced faster and faster and then a huge blast of cum spurt up between her mounds and hit her face. Then more and more blasting all over her chin and onto her tits. Kacie started to gasp but Jason pushed her head down and forced her to suck him dry. He was such a good team member to do that she thought. She knew that he wanted her to have cum in her mouth because as a bimbo he knew it was her favorite flavor.

Kacie sucked Jason dry. She then smiled up at him and he said it. “Good girl. Good dumb bimbo.” Kacie didn’t think she could, but she came again. She smiled wide and she shuddered.

Kacie waved “bye” as Jason left her. She had cum in her hair, on her face, on her tits, and dripping on her skirt and stockings. Her panties, bra, and blouse were on the floor and had goo on them too. She was never happier. She put her gooey blouse on, leaving her bra on the floor. She tossed her panties under her desk and decided to go without them the rest of the day, she tossed her bra on top of them. Then she sat down and turned on her computer. Instinctively, she put on her headphones too. There was an e-mail from Mr. Johnson. OMG!!!! I missed my meeting. OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!!!!

Kacie started to cry as she read the email. But it wasn’t as bad as she expected. He told her to go home for the rest of the day, unpaid, as punishment, but that he would stop by her apartment tonight to discuss her future. Kacie got herself together. She knew this was her last chance to impress Mr. Johnson. She would go home and shower and put on fresh clothes. She would give him an end-of-the-day blowjob to thank him for his kindness, and if she needed to, she would let him fuck her too to save her job. The music on the headphones seemed to agree with this idea. After all, just like the headphones were saying, she was a good girl, and kinda an office whore. That’s why she was hired. She was a big titted fuck toy for all the men. They were smarter than her, but she had the biggest tits ever. Mr. Johnson is so smart, so nice, he deserves the best blowjob ever tonight at her apartment. Kacie rushed home and got herself ready.

The next morning, Kacie woke up with a huge smile. She got home yesterday afternoon and put on her best pink lingerie—even pink stockings—and decided against any blouse or skirt. She greeted Mr. Johnson at the front door and dropped to her knees instantly and gave him a blowjob with her front door till open. The building manager might have seen it, but Kacie didn’t care. She was blowing her boss. He was 30 years older than her, fat, balding, and had the best cock ever. Kacie let him cum all over her. She then let him inside and served him drinks and some snacks. After he recovered enough, she blew him nice and slow while he explained to her how he never respected her and only hired her because he was able to find pictures of her from college showing off her big tits. He said the plan was always to turn her into a dumb bimbo, which was easy since she was one already. Kacie nodded while she listened, but really was more interested in making him cum again. When he was good and hard and ready, Kacie bent over her kitchen table and let Mr. Johnson fuck her from behind. It was the best fucking she ever had. She thought she heard him say she would be demoted to office slut, but she didn’t care as long as she got to give him head every day. He even gave her a special office name—Kacie Kans. It meant that she had huge tits but that if anyone can suck off a man, well Kacie can. It was the best nickname ever. After he came on her ass, she walked him to the door and promised to be a good girl and to never miss a meeting again.

Today was her first day to go to work since last night. She got up extra early and decided on yellow lingerie. She was even gonna finally get to see her special knee pads that he bought for her. Kacie planned on being at the office under his desk before he got to work. Kacie … KANS … do anything the boss wants. She giggled.