The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: A trip to the gym gives Toni a greater appreciation for her annoying coworker.

Quick Notes: This was my entry in The Worm’s December 2006/January 2007 Roll of the Dice expo. Or rather, an earlier draft of this story was. It’s been edited based on the feedback I received from the members of the Garden, and I thank them all for helping me make this story more satisfying. Comments, as always, are welcome at

Just What She Needed

by Bad Penny

The last thing, the very last thing, Toni needed was to have Staci yammering away at her through their workout. It was bad enough that she had to spend all day cleaning the Wilcox Manor with the cunt. Now she had to spend her evening with Staci, and all because Staci had bitched about how cold Toni was towards her. Since their supervisor thought Staci was just the most adorable thing, it had to be a problem with Toni. And if Toni would just get to know Staci a bit better by accompanying her to her evening workout, it would make their days at the manor so much better.

Though cloaked in the guise of a question, Toni understood the order. If Wilcox didn’t pay what it did, she’d be out of there. What was it about manors that made the cleaning staff perky little flirts? Templeton’s had been like that too. Shit, Templeton Manor had even had a Staci, though that cunt’s name had been Candy or Bambi or something.

“Oh, you’re going to love the Golden Eye!” Staci squealed loud enough to make Toni wince as the car pulled to a stop. “Thanks, Gordon,” she said to the driver, leaning over the front seat to kiss his cheek.

“No problem, Miss Carlson. I’ll be done with my errands at seven, so I can give you and Miss Smith a ride back if you’d like.”

“That would be lovely.” Staci giggled and squirmed out of the car. “Wouldn’t it, Toni?”

“Yes,” Toni said, plastering a smile on her face. “Lovely.” She resisted the urge to smack the back of Gordon’s head as he ogled her in the rearview mirror. Asshole.

What was it about manors that made the male staff members smarmy little shits? Though by the way Staci and the others giggled, you’d think the men were the smoothest operators. It was sickening.

From the outside, the Golden Eye looked more like an upscale Chinese restaurant than a gym. Toni sighed. If the inside was any match, it was going to be one of those gyms where people “worked out” to get noticed. She’d stick with her hole-in-the wall joint, thanks, where people were there to sweat. Forget the fancy treadmills. Give her a punching bag and some free weights, and maybe a round or two with one of the boys in the boxing ring. That was a workout.

“Isn’t it gorgeous?” Staci sighed and gazed up at the golden trim. “It’s like stepping into an exotic world.”

“I thought all that Asian influence shit went out of style ages ago.”

Staci frowned. “You have no sense of wonder, do you?”

“No.”

Staci smiled and clapped her hands, rising up on the balls of her feet. “Well, we’re just going to have to find you one.” She grabbed Toni’s arm and tugged her towards the entrance. “Come on!”

All right, so if she hadn’t been with Staci, maybe Toni would have been willing to admit the inside was pretty. And soothing. The waterfall and potted trees in the lobby complimented the pale green bamboo-patterned wallpaper, and the welcome desk looked like a natural outcropping of rock, so it was almost like stepping into a forest.

It still wasn’t a real gym, though Toni’s estimation of the staff went up a notch when she saw they were all fit, trim, and muscular. Even the women, normally dainty little puffs in places like these, looked like they hit the weights regularly. Not enough to scare off the men, but enough for some nice muscle definition.

Nice muscle definition that made Toni wonder how strong their Kegels were. She wondered if she’d bruise her fingers finding out. And if she could ditch Staci long enough to find out.

“Isn’t it gorgeous?” Staci whispered, much to Toni’s surprise. She didn’t think the cunt had a volume below loud.

“Pretty, but what’s the equipment like?”

“Oh, it’s all state-of-the art!”

Toni rolled her eyes. Of course. She let Staci drag her to the desk, which was manned by a youngish Japanese man. In the office behind him, Toni could see two female staff members, neck and arms slick with sweat, laughing and taking long drags from their water bottles.

“Ah, Miss Carlson. I see you’ve brought a guest.”

“Mmmhmm. This is Toni Smith. She works at the manor with me.”

The man smiled politely. “A new employee?”

“Yeah,” Toni said.

“Well, we offer a free trial to Wilcox staff members, and if you decide to join, a generous discount.” He handed her a pamphlet. “We have the best equipment, the best personal trainers, and a sauna you won’t believe, but I’ll spare you the spiel and just take you on a quick tour.”

“I’ll leave her in your capable hands!” Staci waved and skipped through the members’ entrance. “Toni boxes. I bet she’d like to see your ring!”

The man’s polite mask slipped, and for a moment he looked shocked and pleased. “You box?”

“Yeah.”

“Perhaps I should have Marie take you on the tour. She had a stint on the amateur circuit.” He turned and motioned at one of the women in the office. “Marie, this is Miss Smith, a new staff member at Wilcox manor. Miss Smith is a boxer.”

“Wonderful,” Marie said, looking her over.

Toni smiled. Yeah, she could see this woman doing a stint on the amateur circuit. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, emphasizing her high cheek bones and smooth skin. Her face wasn’t quite flawless—it was obvious she’d broken her nose a couple of times—but still striking. But what was more striking was the way she held herself, alert, confident, and supremely at home in her body.

“I’ve been hoping we’d get another boxer,” Marie was saying, and Toni realized the woman had guided her around the desk and was starting the tour of the facility. “It gets boring punching a bag day in and day out. Saundra’s good for some light sparring—she’s the other woman in the office—but I have to be careful, you know? So where did you train?”

“Over at Baker’s. With my dad. He was a manager for awhile.”

“Smith...Smith...he’s not Tony Smith, is he?”

“Yeah.” Toni quirked a half-smile at her. “That’d be dad.”

“He wasn’t just a manager, you know.”

“He was by the time I came around. Mom’s final request.”

“You must have gotten some damn fine training.”

Toni laughed. “I was daddy’s little tomboy.”

“I bet. So what are you doing cleaning house?”

Toni shrugged. “I wasn’t one for school. Cleaning house pays the bills. Especially cleaning Wilcox’s house.”

“Why not box? You wouldn’t be rich, but a girl like you? I can’t see you fitting in at,” she adopted a snooty tone, “the fine Wilcox Manor.”

“I’m not one for circuit politics, either. Of course, I get politics as a maid, too, but it’s easier to ignore them when I have to go polish some silver.”

“Well, what do you say we skip the grand tour and go straight to the ring?” Marie sized her up again. “I have some clean gear that will fit you. Care to work off the stress of the job?”

Toni answered Marie’s predatory grin with one of her own. “Sure.”

* * *

The ring was new and bouncier than what Toni was used to, which was only fitting, since the gear was nicer than what she was used to. Toni hopped up and down a few times, getting a feel for her footing. She loosed up with a few quick jabs. Oh yeah, this was just what she needed.

“Don’t think I’ll take it easy on you because you’re a newcomer,” Marie said. She slipped in a mouth guard so Toni could barely understand her next sentence. “I’ll need all the help I can get against Tony Smith’s kid.”

“That’s right.” Toni laughed and got into position.

And fuck if Marie wasn’t good. She knew how to get the advantage quick and keep pressing it, so Toni did more dodging and blocking than she did punching. Toni could hear her dad barking at her in the back of her mind. Slip now. Quick with a hook. Now cross!

Dad did some good, but not enough. It was like the bitch was inside her head. Or maybe Toni was just telegraphing her moves. Dad’s voice certainly seemed to think so. Don’t give her an in. Keep those gloves up. Damnit, Toni, focus! Stay on your guard!

When they finally separated, Toni was breathless and punch-drunk—the best possible combination. Giddy, she worked off her gloves and helmet, then removed her mouthpiece.

“Here.” Marie offered her a bottle of water. “You’re not half bad.”

Toni held the water in her mouth for a moment before swallowing. “A little rusty.”

“Guess you’re just going to have to join to work off the rust.” Marie nodded at something behind Toni. “Your friend’s pretty impressed.”

Toni turned to see Staci leaning over the ropes at the far end of the ring, eyes wide. “Wow, Toni. That looked intense.”

“It was.” She flinched when Marie draped a towel over her neck, not expecting the kindness. “Thanks.” She patted her forehead dry. “It’s not a bad set-up,” she said, eyeing the free weights against the wall. Kind of like home.

Staci hopped down from her perch. “I bet you haven’t seen the sauna yet.”

“And it’s the best part,” Marie said. She crossed the ring and beckoned Toni over. “Finish your water and we’ll show you. It’s the perfect way to end a workout.”

“It’s the perfect way to end the day,” Staci said dreamily.

“Well, with that kind of endorsement...”

“Good to know you can see reason,” Marie said, draping an arm around Toni’s waist as they walked towards the sauna.

* * *

The benches inside the sauna were almost too hot, even with towels spread out over them. Toni practically melted into them, still loose and punchy from her sparring session. “I could get used to this,” she said as Marie, or maybe Staci, ladled some water onto the hot rocks.

“Best part of the job,” Marie said, settling down next to her.

“Mmmm,” Toni murmured when Marie started massaging her scalp.

Toni closed her eyes. Her dad was saying something in the back of her mind. Stay alert, or keep her guard up, or something like that, but life wasn’t a boxing ring. Sometimes, you had to kick back and relax.

That’s right, darling, just relax.

See, Marie understood.

Wait, Marie?

Toni tensed and opened her eyes.

“Something wrong?” Marie asked, looking concerned.

“No.” Toni settled back. She was just punchy. That, combined with the heat and steam, was making her hear things.

That’s right, darling, settle down.

As if she could get worked up in this heat or with Marie’s strong fingers working the tension out of the back of her neck. Even her dad’s voice was sluggish, like the steam had crept into her head and had tied him down. Toni giggled. Shit, if she’d known a few minutes in a sauna would gag him, she’d have gone to one sooner. Daddy was great, but the paranoid streak he instilled in her really made it hard to get to know people.

No, wait. That wasn’t right. Her father—daddy—had reason to make her so cautious. The world was full of predators. Better to be a hunter than prey.

It’s all right, darling. You’re safe with friends here.

Yeah. Safe with friends. Sort of. Staci wasn’t a friend. And neither was Marie, really. Though she’d make a good friend.

Yes, darling, a very good friend. Staci would make one, too.

Not likely. Though if Staci kept rubbing Toni’s feet like that, she’d would have to revise her opinion of the cunt. Someone that good with her hands couldn’t be all bad.

She’s not a cunt at all. Staci is actually quite nice.

Well, if Marie thought she was all right maybe—ooh! Toni moaned as Staci worked her fingers up Toni’s legs until they were massaging her thighs and creeping higher. Yes, Toni thought as Staci leaned down and pressed a kiss to her mound. She was nice. Or friendly, anyway. And Toni couldn’t complain about Staci’s mouth now. Maybe all that talking kept her tongue agile.

Maybe.

Marie chuckled and ran her hands down Toni’s arms. Toni’s eyes fluttered open. This wasn’t right, she thought as she let Staci nudge her thighs further apart. She shouldn’t be letting—fuck! Where had Staci learned to do that?

“Feel all right?” Marie asked, scraping her nails lightly over Toni’s torso.

Toni shivered. She felt more than all right. And, of course, all wrong, but Staci’s teasing licks to her clit was making it harder to focus on that. So did the attention Marie was devoting to her breasts. When, Toni wondered, did her nipples become so sensitive? Fondling had never really done much for her. Sure, it felt nice—attention always did—but it was about as effective as a hug when it came to turning her on.

But now? Toni squirmed under Marie’s touch. Maybe it was because she was already so worked up from Staci’s attention. Or maybe Marie’s hands were so good, Toni would squirm no matter what.

Or maybe—Marie tweaked one of Toni’s nipples—you just needed to relax and let your friends take you.

Toni gasped. Marie cupped both of Toni’s breasts and ran her thumbs around both nipples. Staci flicked her tongue over Toni’s clit. Toni moaned. The room was too hot. She was too hot, and Marie and Staci were not letting up so it was all too much. Toni came hard, pinned to the bench, dizzy and helpless and owned.

Marie leaned down and kissed Toni, hard and possessive. Toni groaned and arched up into both women, feeling another orgasm build as both of them plundered her.

That’s right, darling. You’re ours to take.

Toni whimpered and trembled against them.

* * *

The air outside the Golden Eye was almost too cold against her sauna-pink cheeks. Toni stretched, standing on tiptoe and crossing her hands high over her head. Fuck, she felt good!

Gordon pulled up in front of the gym. Toni beat Staci to the car and opened the door for her with an exaggerated bow. “After you, madam.”

Staci curtseyed. “Why thank you, miss.”

“I take it you both had good workouts?” Gordon asked, adjusting the mirror so he could ogle them.

“It was heavenly,” Staci said. “Wasn’t it, Toni?”

Toni leaned forward so Gordon could see down her blouse. “Oh, yes.” She giggled as Staci’s hand crept up her thigh. “Absolutely divine.”