The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just sink

“Just sink,” his words drifted through the daze in Elena’s head, sending her hazy thoughts tumbling deeper all by themselves. “Just sink as you listen to my words and forget all else. Nothing but my voice in your ears, nothing but my words in your head. So easy to just sink, listen and obey. Isn’t that right?” Somewhere to her left, Craig mumbled something that sounded vaguely like a tired ‘Yes’. Elena could barely tell, as it was not the hypnotist’s voice. But she knew it was only a matter of seconds before she herself would be too deep to respond with anything but.

* * *

“C’mon, it’s meant to be fun!” Mel, her cute heartshaped face almost red enough with excitement to really sell the look, crunched up the ad she had tried to propose to the two of them. Craig snorted, about ready to storm out. “So you want to say that guy is your little brother, whom you haven’t heard of in what? Five years? Or was it six? And now he’s a stage hypnotist, and you want to say he’s suggested to show us some of what he can do at the party next week?” Elena patted his hand. “Really, let’s just invite him. I did study about it, if you’ll recall. At worst, he’ll be another guest, having a happy reunion with his sister. At best, he’s good enough at what he does to be able to entertain everyone. Either way, everybody wins. What’s the harm?” Mel sighed in relief over her support.

* * *

“Just sink,” his words wrapped around her mind like silky ropes, smoothly dragging her deeper still. Elena felt her entire body turn so limp, so heavy, so deeply relaxed that she could not imagine ever getting up again. “Just sink and allow my words to reach even the deepest parts of your mind, allow them to smooth every last thought of yours away, filling you so completely, filling your mind so entirely that literally nothing exists but my words.” She knew she had been thinking about something, been worried about how Craig and Fiona might be taking to this, but as she heard his words and allowed herself to sink deeper all such concerns vanished. She was completely hanging on his lips, on his every breath, her only concern that he might not tell her to sink ever deeper again.

* * *

“Everything ready?” Elena was thankful that Craig had thought to call his friends. She gave a thumbs-up to signal Fiona yes, and turned to Mel. “When did he say he’d be here again?” She shrugged. “According to plan we still have about two hours before we need to start and fetch him. Sorry I have to borrow your boyfriend for that. I wish I’d have a license.” With Mel losing her nerves each time she was driving Elena was glad the young woman didn’t. “Don’t worry. I talked it over with Craig and he doesn’t mind anymore. I think he was mostly feeling left out before. You know? Because you never talked about your brother to us?” “Sorry, for real!” Mel pretended to be apologetic. They laughed and shrugged it off. “Just make sure he’s here in time for the food, ‘kay?” “Sure thing.”

* * *

“Just sink,” he smiled, gently lifting her face up. Her eyelids drifted open just a little, already too deep, too heavy to move more than this. “Just sink as my words become your reality so easily. So naturally. Feeling so good each time you accept my words as your reality without thinking, without even considering to question them.” And Elena felt good, so very, very good. “Feeling better and better as you realize it is very important to get rid of your clothes, to get out of your clothes right now, sinking deeper and deeper with every piece you take off.” And without thinking, without questioning it for even a moment she slid her hands under her shirt, pulling it over her head. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Craig and Fiona do the same and the knowledge they were all this deeply under the power of his words only helped her to sink even deeper still.

* * *

“So, then, you’re brainwashing helpless beauties for a living?” Fiona’s curious words actually pretty much summed up what Elena thought. She knew professional hypnotherapy, had even tried it herself a few times. But what stage hypnotists did seemed more like stuff she’d expect from fiction. So she listened with at least as much interest as the rest to his answer as he laughed, shaking his head: “All I do is limited to party tricks. Unless, of course, I’d have the subject’s consent and cooperation. Then,” she did not fail to note the dangerous gleam that filled his eyes for but a second at these words, “Well, then it would be a different story.”

* * *

“Just sink,” his encouraging voice bounced through Elena’s head, long since having replaced her brain with nothing but honey-sweet compliance and acceptance, “Just sink, listen and obey as nothing in the world could be anywhere near as important to you as my voice.” She felt so complete, like she had finally glimpsed at the purpose of her existence, the meaning of life itself. How could anything take precedence over quietly following his words, unthinking, unquestioning. Nothing but easy, effortless obedience. She noticed how he stood before her, appreciating her naked body, her inviting, well-formed curves and felt a subtle remembrance of what used to be pride trickle through her, a faint echo of a memory when she had had a will, an ego that sought confirmation in the praise of others. Now none of that mattered, even if his reaction to her body was still pleasant all the same. All that mattered was that she never thought by herself, never questioned what he might tell her to do next. Just sinking, listening, obeying. She found she was getting better and better at it and that was all she wanted.

* * *

“Hey, get a move on!” Mel seemed all too impatient, but it wasn’t like Elena understood where the young girl came from. After all, the girl had not seen or talked much with her brother over the past six years, her refusal to wait even more to see for herself how he got by was certainly reasonable. He wiped the last crumbs of cake from his mouth before raising his hands, yielding to her urging. “I’ll do it. I will, okay?” He gave a puzzled look to Craig: “Weren’t there supposed to be a few more people, though?” Elena’s boyfriend just shrugged. “You know how it is. Everyone’s busy. They just excused themselves, saying they didn’t have any interest in seeing—and I’m really just quoting them, hear me?—some make-believe-bogus. Well, it’ll be smaller, but that much more in depth, right?” Again Elena thought to spot a dark, lurking fire behind his eyes as he with a seemingly innocent smile nodded. “Of course. I suppose we can go in a little deeper than originally planned in exchange today.”

* * *

“Just sink,” were the only words still filling Elena’s completely vacant mind. She no longer knew anything other than to follow his voice and the words he gave her, feeling more right and content with the world than ever before. This was how things had always been meant to be, she only had to wait this long to be taught the truth. “Just sink, listen and obey as my words give you new order, new purpose. Allow my words to take absolute control of you, just like it is meant to be.” She was so very happy to do as he said, do as he told her to, in order to become how she had always been meant to be. She felt him take her hand, lightly tugging on it, but without words to guide her she just remained limp and heavy in her chair. “Rise to your feet, Elena.” Impossibly heavy one second prior she found her body rise up almost instantly, unthinking, just obeying. The knowledge she was doing as he told her to was making her feel even better, though she had not even believed that possible. “Open your eyes, Elena, still nothing in your head but my words, nothing but the desire to listen and obey.” She did and locked onto his gaze, ignoring the sight of her naked boyfriend, ignoring her two best friends sitting to her left and right respectively, completely in the nude. The jealousy she used to feel over Fiona’s bigger breasts or Mel’s slimmer figure completely gone, replaced with indifference as she found nothing mattered besides sinking even deeper for him, listening even closer, obeying even more smoothly. “Wonderful, Elena. Doing so well, so splendidly sinking even deeper, obeying even better, emptying your mind even more thoroughly of anything but my will. Feeling so much better, so much more wonderful every time you obey me even more completely, don’t you?” She found her head nod all by itself, knowing that she wanted nothing as much as she wanted to be taken by his will. He smiled as his fingers familiarized themselves with her soft skin. “Good girl, Elena.”

* * *

“Just confirming,” Craig shifted in his seat, obviously nervous about the whole thing, “but we won’t all be hypnotized, right?” He waved his hand dismissively. “Then it wouldn’t be much of a show, right? I need my audience, however small it may be.” At that he bestowed a perfectly professional bow towards Mel and Fiona, sitting a bit off to the side left from Elena, who had insisted on sitting between the girls and Craig. Her boyfriend was good looking enough to give her reason to jealousy already when he wasn’t peacefully sleeping. She knew, of course, that her best friends were not the kind of people to make a pass at him, even less when she was around. It was simply force of habit. She looked at the hypnotist. “Well, I’m curious to find out how it’s going to be, being hypnotized and all. Are we going to start?” A smile flickered around the corners of his mouth that did not resemble professional show routine so much as dark, mischievous wants. She shuddered, feeling an unfamiliar sensation run through her spine that seemed to tie her to the chair stronger than any chain. Frozen, anticipating, locked onto his eyes that seemed to reach right through her head, deeply into her mind. In sudden realization she felt it might not have been such a harmless idea to volunteer. But whether that was contrary to her hopes was something she found herself unable to tell as his words cut through her racing thoughts. “Let’s begin then. Just sink into the chair and pay attention to my words. Pay close attention or you’ll miss how I’m going to drop you into trance, drop you under my spell as you just sink.”

* * *

“Just sink,” his tempting promise of even more powerful control, even deeper submission slid right into her head, into her muscles, causing her to sink down to her knees before him as naturally as breathing. “Just sink and become even more eager to give up thinking to me, to give me all of your mind and follow my words. Trusting that my words are more credible than reality itself, powerful enough to completely remake your reality however I see fit. That sounds so very, very wonderful to you. You want nothing as much as to become even more controlled by me, even more mindless for me and with every time you obey, with every word I say, with every breath you take you yield more and more of yourself to me. And that feels better than anything in the world to you, so much better, and better still. That’s right, doing so good, no longer having any mind of your own.” She saw his hands undo his pants, letting them slide down and some instinct deeply rooted not in her mind but her flesh made her shift attention from his dark, enchanting eyes to his rising shaft instead, stoking a fire in her crotch she was certain was what he desired of her right now. And to her, nothing could be more important than fulfilling his desires at this moment. “Elena, open your mouth for me, wanting to be graced with the privilege of sucking my cock.” Her jaw dropped down, sinking in eager compliance with his will. She was elated to be chosen as the one to service him, quench his desire for wet, hot lips around his marvelous dick and a woman to worship him like he deserved. Not a thought in her head to consider Craig, who, still in the nude, watched the scene unfold with glassy eyes. She did not need to consider him, because she knew he understood. Understood how nothing was as important as serving Him, obeying His words without thought or hesitation. She felt more words echo through the void in her mind and realized she had missed some things He had said, but she was not worried about it, given how the words had still found their way into her head like they should have. She began bobbing up and down his length as even more words washed over her and her friends, who she knew to be just as eagerly waiting for their chance to serve His will as she was.

* * *

“Just sink,” the words of the hypnotist began to repeat themselves. Elena knew repetition to be a powerful tool when it came to hypnotic suggestions, how even things that were not specifically meant to be suggestions could get stuck in one’s head, looping over and over, influencing the one who heard them. She only hoped that he would make a bit clearer who his induction was directed at. From her limited experiences with hypnotherapy she knew that to an extend his words may even reach into his audience, intentional or not, and the last thing she wished to happen was that his confidence would be broken when he found his audience slipping into a trance, too. He had said having spectators appreciate his work was essential for him, and work it was, however humorous or entertaining. Out of the corner of her eyes she caught Fiona hanging on his lips, whilst Mel looked a little droopy-eyed herself, almost like she was ready to drop into trance at the faintest signal. His hand drew her full attention back to him. “You don’t need to worry about your surroundings,” he friendly reminded her, “I’m constantly on alert and looking out for you. You can leave your surroundings completely to me, focusing on nothing but my words, nothing but the warm and comfortable relaxation that you feel spreading through your muscles automatically, effortlessly and naturally.” Her eyes felt like they were magnetically drawn to the tip of his finger, drawing a small spiral into the air that seemed to pull all that tension right out of her tired body. “Just. Sink. That’s right, just sink and listen to my words.” And just like that, her eyes followed the finger down, down, down…

* * *

“Just sink,” He breathed, His hand on the back of her head, setting her pace, even more so than His words conveying that she was only to serve and obey. Elena loved it, her entire self swimming in bliss as He used her to satisfy himself. Next to her Craig had upon instruction begun to stroke himself off, He having told her boyfriend that in truth nothing turned him on as much as seeing Elena give pleasure to someone else to compensate for his pathetic lack of authority and sensibility. Reducing him to nothing but a servant, a weak and obedient slave for Elena to fill in the absence of Him, help her practice the skills she was to use to satisfy Him whenever He so desired. And Elena could not deny how true that was, how little Craig had cared for her needs in the past. She had never understood why, had felt unappreciated and insecure. But if it was as He had revealed, if her boyfriend could only truly get turned on from seeing her serve Him, then of course it made sense that he had never been able to fulfill her. She could not even blame the pathetically masturbating boy. It was not his fault for being so hopelessly inferior to Him. And He was so generous, allowing Craig to stay by her side, if not as a boyfriend, a role he was hopelessly ill suited for, then as her personal toy and living vibrator. She was so happy that He was helping their relationship like this. Next to her Fiona and Mel sank to their knees as well, Fiona beginning to take his balls in her mouth one after the other, alternating between them with great devotion as Elena had not yet received His order to share His cock with her friend. Mel upon a single word of his began to feel up the girls’ tingling cunts, sending searing jolts of pleasure through them. Elena felt Him twitch in her mouth, and instinctively sped up, wanting nothing as much as drinking His cum. As His seed gushed into her receptive throat she fell over the edge herself, shaking under the force of a violently burning orgasm the like of which she had never known before. His cock slid out from between her lips, His proud praise for her service washing through her mind and granting her a deep, thorough rest as she just sank to the ground, into the embrace of magical nothingness.

* * *

“Wow! That was really an interesting show! Why did you never tell me you could do something this fun?” Mel was overflowing with praise for her brother, which made Elena feel a bit left out. She barely remembered anything beyond the very beginning and what her friend listed in her version of the show sounded like it would have been worth remembering. But given how well entertained Fiona and Mel were, plus the fact she and Craig could hardly stop grinning from how great they felt, it was easy to just listen to her friends ask the obviously successful hypnotist about his trade secrets. She chuckled at Fiona, as the shy nudist apparently couldn’t decide if she really had to stay clothed, or if she should just politely ask him for permission to at least bare her tits. From Elena’s point of view, the young man was understanding and reasonable and would rather be sad to hear his presence was what caused the woman to suffer from the sensation of scratchy clothes on her skin. But the decision of whether she’d come clean about her preferences with him or not was hers to make. She sighed as Fiona with hopeless clumsiness tried to pry the cloth away from her body at least for a few moments at a time. Maybe she should tip him off next time the others couldn’t hear so he’d give the girl his permission to get naked. Craig seemed fully immersed in watching everything quietly. She smiled at him, which made him blush. Really, he managed to come off assertive enough when in public. Only here, in the privacy of their own home, did he drop the pretenses and revealed how hopeless he really was. But at least he was cute this way. Another of Mel’s constant questions made her perk up. “I wasn’t planning on staying in the area, originally.” Her brother’s reply clearly was not what Mel had wanted to hear, as she insisted he should reconsider, a notion Elena strongly supported. Though his question if she would be willing to share her room with him then she had to kindly deny. Admittedly, with Mel already living together with three other girls in a much too small flat, it would have been a bit of a stretch. On the other hand, Craig had bought a house with much room, already having planned for their future children, even though he barely ever stayed hard long enough to fill her up. Well, he was trying, anyways. And, maybe, just maybe… She snapped her fingers, getting the group’s attention. “What would you say if I offered you a room in our house? Including, of course, full use of everything inside.” She hoped he picked up on her intentions. Whilst not showing if he had, his face brightened. “If that would be an option… I’ll have to make a few calls, but hey! Why not?” His honest joy over the deal had her grin widen and she saw how Craig too cheered up at that. Why not, indeed! Her life would get a lot more interesting and busy from here on out. But as she met his eyes, she knew that if it ever threatened to get too much for her one day, all she needed to do would be to just sink.