The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Rewards

Copyright © 1999 by the author all rights reserved ToThunderhawk, who inspired me in the first place.

Chapter One

“Hannah, I want you to relax and just let everything in your mind go. You are completely safe. You are completely relaxed. Your body is very heavy. Your eyelids are very heavy. Let them relax and fall shut. Everything is safe. Nothing to worry about. Just relax.”

Hannah’s eyes closed as all of her thoughts drifted away. She was only listening to the sound of a man’s voice. The last couple of days had been a very hard ones for her. She was here relaxing so she could get better. Better from what? That was the real question.. This was her last hope to restore her life. Why had she started doing the things she was doing? Why did she not want to go to work anymore? She was the type that never missed work. Never missed a meeting. Never dreamed about her boss in sexual way. She couldn’t be in the same room without out wanting him. She couldn’t keep her mind on her work at all. He suggested she try this as her last hope. This had to help her.

“Hannah, I want you to imagine you are laying on a beach. You see the blue water. You feel the warm golden sun on your skin. Doesn’t that make your skin feel nice? You can feel the sand underneath of you. It was hot when you laid down here but now it is starting to cool underneath of you. You can hear the waves of the ocean rolling in and rolling out. Rolling in...Rolling out...Rolling in...and Rolling out. I want you to start breathing with the waves. And with each wave I want you to relax even deeper. Rolling in....Breath out....Rolling in...Rolling out.”

Hannah’s breathing slowed. Her facial expression changed from a worried look to a more tranquil state. “Hannah, this is your safe place. If at anytime you feel like you are in danger, I want you to tell me you want to go to your safe place. Do you understand?”

Hannah’s voice was soft and quiet as she answered “Yes...safe place”

“Hannah, I want you to tell me why you don’t want to go to work.”

“The man who came into the office. He has changed me.” She answered him.

“Which man, Hannah?”

“Dr. Carson”

“Hannah, I want you to start at the beginning and tell me what he has done. I want you to go there in your thoughts now Hannah. But your safe place is here. You just tell me you want to go to your safe place.” Hannah sat up like she was sitting at her desk.

I am at my desk at work. I started this job only a couple of months ago. I like it here. The psychiatrist I work for is real nice. His name is Dr. Jim Montgomery. My job is to do all the paper work. I also greet all the patients as they come in. Right now there is a man sitting waiting for the Doctor to bring him out a referral. He is reading a magazine. I start my typing again. I hear the door open and I look up to find a man in a very nice pin stripe suit standing at the corner of my desk with a very attractive lady on his arm. She is wearing a small black dress with her hair pulled up. Living here in New York, we see all kinds of people come in. From businessmen who need help dealing with stress, to drug addicts whom you think you don’t want to be around, and everything in between.

“I am here to see Dr. Montgomery,” the man said.

“And you are?” I said looking at the schedule.

“Bill...Bill Carson.” I found his name on the schedule, right next to the word Lunch crossed out in Dr. Montgomery’s handwriting.

“Have a seat and I will let the Doctor know you are here.” I said as I started pulling the usual new patient papers out for him to fill out. I go on ahead and decide to grab the questionnaire about his marriage. I figure might as well save myself some work and do it while I am here. After working here a couple of weeks, you begin to know who is coming in for what. And this couple strikes me as needing some marital counseling.

I look up from my file after retrieving the papers and see this man still standing above me. He is watching me very closely. It makes me nervous. But I hand him the papers. “Can you fill these papers out for me. And if you have insurance I need to make a copy of your card.”

The man chuckled as he looked down at the papers. “I don’t think all of that will be necessary. Miss...“He stopped and looked at the name plate sitting on my desk. “Miss Stewart...Miss Hannah Stewart.” Him saying my name like that sent shivers up my spine. Ours eyes met and suddenly I didn’t seem to notice that Dr. Montgomery had walked in. “Jim...How you been?”

“Doing well.” As he held out his hand “How is LA treating you?”

“Good. Feels great to be back in the big Apple though...I always loved this town. Especially when you can find lovely young ladies like this for your secretaries.” He said looking at me.

I blushed. Not only for the comment about being a lovely young secretary but also trying to give him paper work to fill out.

“Bill this is Hannah...Hannah this is Dr. Bill Carson. We went to school together.” Dr. Montgomery’s attention turned away from me and back to his long lost friend. “So how long you in town for?”

“Just ‘til the convention is over. Then it is back to LA " He said as Dr. Montgomery started leading the way into his office. Then he paused and gave the other man sitting there a piece of paper.

The young man smiled and said to me “See you next week.” I waved and smiled at him as he crossed the floor to the door. I looked back up to see that the two gentlemen had already made it into the office. The lady that came in with Dr. Carson pulled out a magazine and started reading.

“Would you like some coffee?” I asked her.

“No. I will just wait here,” She said in a monotone voice. I went back to my typing.

About ten minutes later, Dr. Montgomery stuck his head out the door and said “Hannah, can you come in here and give us a hand with something?” I quietly got up and went into the office. There was a chair moved into the middle of the room and next to it stood Dr. Carson.

“Come in and sit down Hannah.” Dr. Carson said. “I hear you are doing good work for Jim. I want to teach him how to do a certain technique on his patients. We need your help though. Will you help us?”

“Umm sure I guess so,” I said looking at Dr. Montgomery.

“Good. There is nothing to worry about it. Actually all I need you to do is just relax and look right here into my eyes.” He had fascinating eyes. It was like I got lost in their blueness. It was as if there were all different layers of blue. A light blue ring around the outside. A darker blue ring. They were just so relaxing. He seemed to talk a long time. And the more he talked the more relaxed I became. “Hannah you are relaxed. You see only my eyes and hear only my voice. You are getting very tired Hannah. You need to close your eyes and just relax into a deep trance. Deep trance Hannah. Sleep in a deep trance.” Everything seem to melt away. All I could do was close my eyes and just relax. Suddenly, I heard his voice again. “Hannah, whenever I say for you to obey me I want you to do just that. Do you understand, Hannah?”

“Yes...obey.” I said dreamily

“There is no one in the room but us two. You see no one except me. You can see the room but no one else is here when you open your eyes. Do you understand Hannah?”

“Yes” I replied. I opened my eyes and I saw him sitting behind the desk. I looked at him strangely and asked, “Where did Dr. Montgomery go?”

He smiled and looked to the empty chair in front of the desk. “He will be back shortly.” He turned to the empty chair and said, “I can get her to see anything I want. And she would tell me anything I want. Watch.. Hannah...I want you to tell me what you think of Dr. Montgomery’s body...do you find him sexually interesting?”

“No. I mean I guess I do. I haven’t thought about him in that way. He is my boss. He is a good looking man, but I am not interested in him in that way.”

“Hannah I want you to be interested in him that way. He needs to get laid by a beautiful lady. And that is your job, Hannah. You want to do a good job, Hannah. You must obey me, Hannah. You need to lay him to do a good job. Do you understand me Hannah?”

“Yes.” I replied

Hannah became very uncomfortable. “Can I go to my safe place now?”

“Hannah, you are doing good. We need to discover what happened while you were hypnotized. Do you think you can continue or do you really need to go to your safe place?” said the voice in the dark.

“I....I will try” she said fearfully.

“Good now continue on.”

She cleared her voice and started the story where she left off .

“Hannah when I say three I want you to wake up and do your job to lay your boss. You need to do a good job and lay your boss, Hannah. One....Two....Three.” Dr. Carson said.

I opened my eyes to see Dr. Carson and Dr. Montgomery standing there looking at me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Dr. Montgomery. I made my way across the room nearer to the desk and the gentlemen. “Do you think it is warm in here?” I said in a nice seductive voice.

“Bill...you better put a stop to this before someone gets in trouble. Especially me!” Dr. Montgomery said.

“I am off to a meeting,” he said as he grabbed his coat. As he got to the door he turned around and said “Oh and Hannah, obey me and bring your boss to the Oakland hotel at six for dinner tonight.”

I heard the door slam as I reached around and undid Jim’s tie. “There doesn’t that feel better.” I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. My tongue delighted in feeling the inside of his warm mouth. All I knew was that I was doing a good job. I was making him happy and that was my purpose. My hands went down his hard chest to his stomach where they pulled on his shirt. I stepped back and slowly and carefully undid every button.

“Hannah, we shouldn’t do this.” He murmured. But I could feel his hard body replying in the opposite way. He desired me. Every atom in his body was feeling the pleasure I had created. And I was doing a good job. I slowly took off his shirt. He had such a broad chest. I wanted to taste every part of him. I wanted to make him happy and make him feel good. He needed me. I took his index finger up to my mouth and slowly inserted it. I ran my tongue down the length of it while it was inserted into my mouth.

“Mmmmm you taste so good,” I said. I then laid my wet tongue back on his skin and let it slide up to his wrist. I stopped at his pulse point, running little circles around it. Then I slowly made my way up his forearm, pass his elbow, to his shoulder. My tongue came off of his delectable skin to taste his mouth again. His tongue matched every stroke with mine. He let a little moan. I then pulled my mouth from his and ran butterfly kisses down his chin, to his neck., pausing to lick his Adam’s apple. I continued down to his left nipple where I ran little circles around the hard little bump till I took the entire thing in my moist mouth. As I sucked on it just enough to cause a little pain, he began to run his fingers through my hair. I could feel the pleasure increasing in him. I went back up to his mouth to find another kiss as my hands found their way to the button on his pants. I slowly undid the button and then the zipper. I then went down on my knees so my face would be even with his cock.

He slowly took himself out and said “Is this what you want?”

I answered him by running my tongue around the head of the penis. I looked up at him with my big black eyes. He met my gaze and started playing with my hair again. I took the entire head into my mouth. My hands roamed up his pants to base of his penis. I then started to carefully caress his balls as my mouth slide further down the shaft. He started to pump ever so slowly.

“I don’t know how much more I can take....God you are so sexy and so good at this.” His fingers entangled themselves in my hair. He clenched up and I felt his seed spurt into my mouth. I licked every single drop off of him. And then it occurred to me. I had failed to lay him. I had not done my job properly. In disappointment, I started to clean myself up. I looked at the clock and told him I better get back to my desk and he nodded as he collapsed in his chair.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly. About 4:00 I had an idea to go out to eat at the Oakland Hotel with my boss. I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in. I told him of my idea and he said, “Yes I think we better go get you out of this predicament you are in before anything else happens.” I looked at him strangely. I had no idea what he was talking about. He told me to go home and change and he would pick me up at my place at 5:30.

I only live a couple of blocks away from the office. So I made it home in no time. I quickly bathed and knew I had to improve on my job skills. I wanted to do a good job. How could I improve the situation. “I know,” I said to myself. I went to my dresser and pulled out a satin green bra, with a matching g-string, garter belt, and stockings. I put on a skin tight skirt with a high slit up the side and a low cut red shirt. I looked at the final product in the mirror and thought “Yes this will make me do a good job.”

The doorbell rang at 5:25. He was early. I opened the door to see him there. I invited him in while I put on the finishing touches of my red lipstick and black high heels. I noticed him watching me. I smiled at him. I enjoyed knowing that he was watching me. “I think I am ready to go.” I said as I grabbed my purse.

“You look real nice,” he said as he opened the door. There was a cab waiting for us downstairs. Jim was a complete gentleman and opened the door for me. The drive out there seemed to take forever. I wanted to reach over and touch him. I needed to make him happy. That was all that was important to me. I kept saying to myself that I would take care of all his needs sometime tonight..

We arrived at the hotel about 10 minutes late. Jim walked up and asked for Dr. Carson’s table. We were lead into the candle lit dinning room, to a table near the back. There sat Dr. Carson and the woman that was with him in the office. They were dressed as they were this afternoon. Dr. Carson stood up and pulled the seat out for me. I said thank you to him and he replied “You look lovely tonight, Hannah.” It seemed as though I was spellbound by each of his words, as though I was being pulled in by the sound of his voice. “How was your day?”

“It was okay,” I answered him ashamed of my early failure.

“Hannah, I want you to whisper into my ear how things really were. Obey now Hannah,” he said in a soft, calm, relaxing voice. All I could do was obey him.

I leaned over and whispered, “I failed...I am so ashamed.”

He sighed as Jim flashed him an annoyed look. Jim said “Bill you have got to put a stop to this thing. She is my secretary. I don’t want to get involved in a trial if you know what I mean.”

Dr. Carson answered back, “Jim she will remember nothing unless I want her too...it is all okay. You are to uptight. Calm down and enjoy the ride so to speak.”

“I am going to go to the restroom and when I get back I expect her to be back to normal. Do you understand me?” Jim said.

“Fine...go on then..” Jim left and Dr. Carson continued, “Hannah, you must obey me. You must give him lots of pleasure. But when he comes back here I want you to tell him that everything is fine and I want you to act like everything is normal until he takes you home. He has to think this is you wanting him Hannah. Do you understand me Hannah?”

“Yes,” I replied.

Jim came back a few minutes later. We ate supper with very little words spoken the entire time. I could tell that Jim was very angry with his friend. I didn’t know why he was angry. Or was he angry that I didn’t do my job? I am not sure. Later on tonight would be my night to prove myself to him. I needed to do this to keep my job.

“Jim don’t be to upset. I was just trying to give you what you have wanted for so long. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun. Lighten up a little. She is fine now, she has obeyed me and I don’t look for her to stop obeying me now. So, I will see you at the convention in a couple of days?” Dr. Carson said.

“Yes, I will be there if you stop trying to get me in trouble.” Jim replied.

There was a cab waiting for us outside. The door was opened and I slid in. Making sure the slit in my dressed showed off my garters. I saw him notice. He tried to look away. But his eyes took a second glance anyway. There was some idle chatter in the cab. We arrived back to my apartment and I asked if he would walk me upstairs and have a drink with me.

“I can come up for a little while. I will not stay to long though,” he answered.. Little did he know I had other plans for him.

We entered my apartment and I asked him if he wanted a beer. He said that sounded good so I walked into the kitchen and pulled one out of the fridge for him. I walked back in and said “Every man’s dream...to have a beer delivered to him.” He laughed. I sat down beside him. “Anything else you want?” I looked at him with a glint of passion in my eye.

“Are you sure Bill made everything okay?” he inquired.

“Yes I am very sure.” I replied and took his hand and placed it on my thigh. “Today has just made me realize that I do want you. That I have had feelings for you for so long.. I just never showed them because you are my boss. And now that I have had a taste of you, I want you more now than ever before.”

“In all honesty, I have thought about you many of times. Maybe that is why Bill did what he did today. I have sent him many email messages about you. About the little things you do that attract me to you. He kept telling me to ask you out. But I am your employer. Stuff like that shouldn’t happen.” He leaned over and kissed me. Allowing his hand to slide from my thigh up to my shoulder and then across the seam of my shirt to the deep plunge in between my breasts. My hand took his and placed it over my breast. His fingers began to caress the nipple through the shirt as our tongues intertwined. Our lips separated long enough for him to say “Hannah, I have wanted you for so long. All those days in my office daydreaming about you.”

“And now they are all becoming true.” I said as I stood up. I reached for him and he stood in front of me. Our lips met again as his hands pulled on my shirt. He lifted it up over my head and threw it on the floor. He admired my green satin bra before coming back for another kiss. My hands reached for his pants. I began to unbutton them as he took off his sports coat. I helped him undo the buttons on his shirt as we slowly walked into the bedroom. His shirt came off as we reached the bed. His hands went down and helped me out of my skirt. He admired me there in my green lingerie.

“You are so beautiful!” he said. And then he leaned me back onto the bed. His hands found their way back to my breasts as he played with nipple through the satin material. The nipple grew with his touch. His touch was all I wanted it...All I needed...it was so good. He pulled out my right breasts out from the cup and moved his mouth down over the nipple. His tongue danced around the hard bump as his hands went down and started to stroke the inside of my thighs. My skin felt like it was on fire. And everywhere he touched started another blaze. He went up on his knees and looked at me again. Then his hands went for my panties. He slid them off but left the garter belt and stockings on me. He bent down and licked the outside of my slit, before his tongue found its way to my pleasure spots. My back arched up. I was becoming all tingly. I wanted him. I had to have him. I must obey this urge in me. I reached down and grabbed his head and pulled him up to me. He kissed me again. I could taste my wet juices on his tongue still. I withdrew from his lips and said, “I want you.”

He smiled and reached between his legs and grabbed his cock and rubbed the head around my lips. Then he placed it right at the hole and inserted it slowly. It slid into me so slowly. My hips raised to take him all in. He felt so wonderful in me. His hardness surrounded by my softness. His hips started swaying. In and out, in and out. Rolling in and Rolling out. Rolling in and rolling out. My body started shaking...raising up to meet his powerful thrusts. I couldn’t stand it. I arched reaching for him...pulling him in deeper and deeper. I started contracting around his cock. He moaned as the waves of my energy engulfed him. Pushing him into his own orgasm. As he withdrew, he went up on his knees once more, his cock discharged its full load all over my garter belt and stomach.. The look on his face told me I had done a good job. I had obeyed. I was happy as we lay in each others arms for the rest of the night.

“Hannah, you did do a good job.” The voice said from the darkened room.

Hannah’s breathing returned to a normal pattern. She opened her eyes as she sat in silent afterglow in a nice hotel room. She turned to the sound of the voice and saw Dr. Carson and his female companion sitting. The lady was masturbating as if no one was in the room with her. Dr. Carson stood up and walked over to Hannah.

“You did a good job and now you shall have your reward for obeying me, Hannah. You belong to me now. You obey all my commands. You will forget about your life before this moment. I am all that matters to you. ”