The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: If you’re not allowed to read this stuff—you know who you are, don’t try to deny it—then don’t. Stop. Leave. Depart. Go on. I can still see you! You’re not fooling anyone, you know. Go on, hop it. The same goes for anyone who’s not into mind control and sex. Go on, leave. You at least will feel much happier for having buggered off, I’m sure. What exactly are you doing here, eh? EH?

JUST OLD FRIENDS

Rebecca checked the address she’d noted down, lifted the doorknocker, and let it fall. It thudded heavily into the old door of the farmhouse. She’d just had time to notice that the knocker had left something greasy on her hand, and to glance down at it and see nothing—indicating that it was transparent—when the door swung open.

Stephanie flung her bare arms extravagantly around her friend and leaned in for the kiss so fast Rebecca flinched. Stephanie forced her tongue into Rebecca’s mouth and started to explore, kissing her friend as if passionately aroused. She tasted faintly of peppermint and chemicals. Mouthwash?

It took Rebecca fully thirty seconds to push Stephanie loose from her lips.

“Stephanie! What—”

Her voice cut off abruptly as her friend’s hands slid down to her butt, squeezing her buttocks playfully. As Rebecca gaped in astonishment, Stephanie leaned back in, kissed her lips briefly and tugged her friend in, smiling perkily all the time.

The door had been shut before Rebecca could get her bearings. She heard the click of a key in the latch and then Stephanie was back in her field of vision, still smiling cheerfully. “Long time no see, sweetheart,” she said. “How’ve you been?”

“I-I’m fine,” Rebecca said, grasping at an apparently sane conversation to keep herself afloat. “Look—Steph—are you a lesbian or something?”

Stephanie shrugged. “I’m bisexual nowadays,” she said cheerfully. “Why? Oh, the kiss!” Wide-eyed now. “I’m sorry, I just wasn’t thinking. I was so happy to see you again and I guess I got carried away. Coffee?”

“Uh—yeah,” Rebecca said, lost again. “Thanks. What do you mean, nowadays?”

She followed Stephanie into the farmhouse’s kitchen, where the other girl began bustling cheerfully around with the kettle, and took the chance to study her friend, see how she’d changed. See if she could figure out what was going on.

Stephanie had always dressed provocatively, and nothing had changed here; a tight-fitting black sleeveless top with a plunging neckline and cutoff, faded black jeans shorts that barely hid anything. On her feet were sturdy Doc Martens boots, though, which suited the farm life but didn’t really gel with the rest of her outfit or her makeup; a vivid dark green lipstick setting off her pale features, deep blue eyes and her short black hair.

“Oh, nowadays,” she said, waving her hand dismissively. “Since I met Dennis...”

“Dennis,” Rebecca said. “The boyfriend?”

“Yup,” Stephanie grinned.

“Call me stupid if you want, but how exactly did meeting Dennis make you bisexual?”

“Oh, he did something to me,” she said, passing the coffee mug to her friend. “Sugar’s in the pot with Sugar written on it, hon. Excuse me for a moment, I’ve got to check something—” and with that, Stephanie was out of the room.

Baffled, Rebecca added sugar and took a sip. It was only by clinging to these little, normal things that she felt she had any control over the situation.

That pepperminty-chemical taste filled her mouth again. She sighed inwardly—clearly whatever Stephanie had last had before kissing her was the sort of thing that lingered, cutting through anything you drank afterward.

It was only at about that point that Rebecca noticed the grease on her hand had gone—almost as if it had just sunk into her skin, been absorbed into her.

“Sorry about that, hon,” Stephanie said, bouncing back into the room and dropping into the chair on the other side of the big kitchen table, picking up her own mug of coffee. “Busy day, you know how it is.”

Rebecca stared. What Stephanie had done while outside the room was simply discard her top, now sitting there in a lacy red bra with SUCK ME embroidered around each nipple in vivid white thread—by hand, to judge by the quality of stitching.

Rebecca couldn’t imagine her friend ever owning such an item—it was too over the top by miles. She might dress provocatively, but this one practically required another word meaning ‘sluttier than slutty’. Even if she’d been given it as a joke, she’d certainly never have worn it and would probably have thrown it out after a decent interval.

“Steph, what’s going on?” Rebecca asked pointedly. “Why did you take off your top—and what the hell are you doing wearing that?”

Stephanie shrugged. “Why not?” she asked. “It’s what I want, anyway. Why not come out and say it?” Her smile was definitely taking on a more lascivious air during that sentence. Rebecca couldn’t believe it. There’d never been even the slightest hint before... “My god,” she breathed, “what’s this Dennis guy done to you?”

“Oh, he messed with my mind,” Stephanie said airily, as if it wasn’t important. She sipped at her coffee. “Rewrote me. He wanted someone more into sex and less into having opinions of her own. I kinda like it.” She grinned, winked. “You will too, hon.”

Rebecca jumped in her chair with shock. The coffee mug in her hand spilled; the hot liquid splashing all over her hand. “What?” she asked, putting the mug down distractedly. She started to lick the liquid off her hand... There was that peppermint taste again.

Stephanie reached behind, undoing the clasp on her bra and pulling it off, casting it aside. “I don’t need that anymore,” she said. “I’m glad. It’s not the same dressing sexy when he isn’t here to appreciate it... and you don’t appreciate it yet, do you?” she smiled at her friend.

Rebecca opened her mouth to protest, but Stephanie popped some sort of pill into it and held her nose until she swallowed, grinning playfully all the time. Then she straddled her, pinning Rebecca into her chair.

“Dennis wanted another girl to play with, Becky,” she said. “I got to pick who, so long as they were hot.” She began to undo the buttons on Rebecca’s blouse, slowly drawing it open. “He made me bisexual so I’d know better...”

She leaned down and once more slid her tongue into Rebecca’s mouth. This time her friend somehow couldn’t find the energy in her to protest.

Stephanie’s hands kept working on the blouse, stripping it off deftly even as they kissed. Next went Rebecca’s own bra, tossed aside disdainfully. They broke for air and Stephanie looked at the discarded clothing. “Far too reserved, honey,” she said. “Clothing should just remind people you’re naked underneath.”

Rebecca, still gasping in shock at the turn this had taken, said nothing as Stephanie rose again, walking across to a cupboard and opening it. For the first time, she noticed more of the same white thread across the buttocks of her friends’ shorts. ENTER FREELY, it read.

She tried to rise, tried to run, and found she just didn’t have the energy. Must have been that peppermint stuff, she thought. Or the pill. Or both.

Stephanie picked a jamjar full of some indeterminate clear jelly out of the cupboard and put it down on the table, before undoing the cutoffs and sliding them down her legs. She walked toward her friend again, now wearing only the Docs and a black thong with THIS WAY TO PARADISE across her crotch in that same white stitching. She was beginning to suspect that almost every item of clothing in Stephanie’s wardrobe had been embroidered with one smutty comment or another.

“He set this all up,” Stephanie carried on perkily. “The stuff in my lipstick, in your coffee, to stop you resisting. And a mild hypnotic gel on the doorknocker to make it more likely you’d accept what was going on until too late.”

She resumed her position straddling her friend, and took the top off the jamjar. “This is the strong version of that gel,” she said. “Smear it on anywhere and it’s absorbed into the bloodstream. You’ll think whatever I tell you to think when this stuff’s been rubbed in well... And it’s supposed to be permanent.”

Stephanie dipped her fingers into the gel, lifting out a sizeable dollop and flicking it onto Rebecca. It landed neatly between her bare breasts.

Rebecca watched in horror as her friend’s hands began to smear the gel more widely over her breasts, and Stephanie leaned in close.

“We’re going to have so much fun together,” she whispered, before sliding her tongue into Rebecca’s mouth once more. Rebecca’s addled mind, even now affected by the gel, took that as an instruction to kiss back, and more. Stephanie giggled, muffled though it was by the kiss, as one of Rebecca’s hands began working at her nipple while the other dived beneath the thong...