The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Another Day.....

I woke up feeling a little strange.

These days I had so many hangovers the days all blurred into one. The fact that I could remember nothing at all about last night was nothing unusual. I groaned at the alarm clock as if it could hear me. It couldn’t, so it carried on screaming at me.

I half stumbled to the bathroom and started to get ready. I couldn’t remember what I had planned for today other than I needed to get some shopping in. The days of living on crisps and wine were fun but losing their appeal.

I started to dress. As usual I picked up the first things that I found on the floor. I must have been clubbing because there was just a pink latex micro-skirt and a bra. These weren’t exactly suitable for shopping, but I really couldn’t be bothered. I slipped them on.

I managed to get downstairs and fell onto the sofa. I switched on the TV andavoided the news programmes like the plague: they were just too loud and really too confusing. I settled down with some soap opera that I had never seen and before I knew it I was immersed.

The episode showing was a really good one. The guys in it were real hunks and I found my mouth watering at the sight of them. I wish I was there soaking in the sun and cooking meals for some lovely guy.

As the adverts came on I managed to tear myself away to fix myself a drink.My mind needed coffee, but it was a martini I found myself drinking as I rejoined the TV.

Eventually I felt that I really needed to get out. I turned on the video to record the rest of the morning’s delights. Withoutthinking,I put on a pair of my highest heels and left the house.

At first I was oblivious to the eyes staring at me. As I walked I became more aware of them. Odd looks blended to give a confusing whole. Some people were looking at me in shock, some in lust and a few, it seemed, in envy?. I really couldn’t understand it but it made me feel a little strange in my tummy. I just looked at the ground and pressed on.

As I made my way to the supermarket I was stopped by a shifty looking man.He was asking me questions. Muttering things that I didn’t understand. He was asking me ‘how much?’ , and about ‘half and half’, and all this was going completely over my head. The weird thing was that as unappealing as I found this grubby character I could not seem to walk away from him. I was getting a little scared. In an effort to lose him I asked him straight out what he wanted.

‘I want you to suck me’

To my horror I found myself starting to kneel and my mouth starting to pout.Even scarier was the fact that my mouth (and other parts of me) started to water. I am ashamed to say that I went down on him right there and then in broad daylight. There seemed to be people everywhere looking at me like I was the lowest piece of trash on God’s earth but I didn’t care. All I cared about was giving pleasure to that horrible disgusting little man. I sucked and I rolled my tongue and I did everything that I could to separate the man and his seed. I felt horrible about myself but at the same time was utterly compelled. I knew I could not stop, I did not want to stop, until he had cum in my mouth, on my face and in my hair which shortly he did.

He looked at me like I was from another planet when our business had been concluded. He almost looked at me like I was something to be feared. He didn’t even stop to tidy himself up as he ran away.

I stood up and vomited. Most of it went over my body where it started to dry. I tried to clean myself off but found that nothing seemed to work and it just seemed to make the problem worse. All I can remember hearing ,ringing in my ears, were the words ‘crack whore’.

I pulled myself together, forgetting about the smell and what I had done. I picked myself up and soldiered on, heels clicking as I went.

As I entered the supermarket a women pulled her children away as if I might eat them if they came too close. I learned once again that by far the easiest thing to do was to look at the floor, a pose I adopted with an ease that made it seem almost natural.

I worked my way through the aisles of the supermarket determined to get what I needed and then get home as soon as possible. My only priority was getting back to bed and staying there for the rest of the day. Eventually I came to the check out.

As the cashier scanned my goods I was perplexed to see my basket of fruit and milk had somehow turned into three bottles of whisky and a dozen boxes of condoms. Too embarrassed to say anything I let the girl behind the till scan every single one until I realised I had forgotten to bring any money. She looked at me without saying a word and waited for me to pay. I couldn’t cope any more and just ran out the door as fast as my legs would carry me.

As I walked to my safe haven I noticed the office girls leaving their various places of work. They looked so dowdy in their greys and their blacks and none of them had made an effort with their makeup or hair. Now and again they caught me looking at them and looked at me with disgust. These looks shamed me yet they also had the effect of stirring memories. A grey trouser suit........ before I knew it, it was gone.

Home at last, I breathed a sigh of relief. I could bask in my new found love of the daytime soaps and put the rest of the horrible day behind me. The memories were already fading to black. Had I gone outside? I must have or I wouldn’t have my shoes on. What was the funny taste in my mouth? What had I spilt all over myself? It was better not to think and instead just to embrace the lives of the others staring at me from the cathode ray.

I was on to my fourth hour of soap bliss when the telephone rang. It was a voice that I recognised vaguely.

‘Suzanne, it’s Brian from the bank. I was just wondering why you hadn’t come in to work today?’

To say I was confused would have been an understatement. Bank? All I could think to do was apologise.

‘Sorry’ I squeaked

‘I understand that you might be ill, but we still expect you to phone in.Will you be joining us tomorrow?’

‘I don’t think so, I replied and put the phone down, unsure where to go from there.

As my mind turned this over it all seemed to become less and less important, until I found myself not thinking about it at all. The actor on the screen was much more worthy of my attention than the little insignificant things that caused me to worry. It was much easier to contemplate fluffy things of little importance.

The next thing that I knew was when the light was beginning to be the evening already starting to eat away the light. I must have dozed off. I sat up straight and felt a little soreness in my vagina. I must be coming down with something. I shrugged it off. I suddenly felt very claustrophobic and knew I had to get outside again. I looked at my soiled clothes and thought that I should really tidy myself up a bit.

I went upstairs and looked through my wardrobe. It seemed very strange to me and I really couldn’t remember ever seeing half of these things before. My eyes settled on a black micro which was even shorter than the one I had on. I pulled out a garter belt and some seamed stockings: after all, a girl should make an effort. I took off my bra and put on a white t-shirt with a picture of a flower on it. It seemed at least three sizes too small, but I managed to squeeze into it anyhow. Finally I put my hair into pigtails and put my heels back on: my feet felt wrong without them. With that I looked at myself in the mirror and set out to walk the streets.

I had been walking for a while and seemed to be going no-where. I didn’t really have a place that I wanted to be but I knew that I wasn’t getting there. I sat down on a low wall to catch my breath and rest my feet.

As I sat there I couldn’t seem to get comfortable. No matter how I sat it felt like there was something sticking in me. I changed position time and time again, but to no avail. Then I opened my legs a little and that seemed to help. I opened them a little more and the discomfort eased even more. I found that the further apart my legs were the better I felt; in fact after a while it not only eased the pain, but it felt really nice. I should sit like this more often.

As I sat there a couple of people walked past.They looked at me and then looked away again quickly} as if they had seen something nasty. I looked at the ground again. Part of me understood what they were seeing. It was almost an unconscious photograph of something I couldn’t grasp. This nagging made me feel ashamed and cheap. This nagging I felt in my stomach and it made me feel awful. It was weird, though, because as bad as it made me feel it also made me feel kind of right. I was the person they thought I was. I was low and nasty. My head hated this, but my heart adpred it.

After I had been there for a while, a couple of guys sat on either side of me. They were clearly a little high and started to make lewd comments. I just smiled. After a while their hands started to wander: first to my breasts and then beneath my skirt. I just sat there as they felt me up and laughed to themselves and called me names. The odd thing is, the more they abused me the more I needed it. It was making me feel lovely. Their hands found and squeezed parts of my body even I had never felt. Why hadn’t I done that? I must do itmore often. The two guys stood up and without a word took out their cocks. I knew what I had to do..........

I up feeling a little strange.

These days I had so many hangovers the days all blurred into one. The fact that I could remember nothing at all about last night was nothing unusual. I groaned at the alarm clock as if it could hear me. It couldn’t so it carried on screaming at me............

In a room, not so far away two men were looking at a camera and smiling................

* * *