The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Junko

* * *

Chapter 1

I love New York, there’s nowhere else like it. I’d just relocated and it was my first weekend in the greatest city on earth, so I headed down town to check out the night life. Several beers later I was sat at the bar watching people going about their business when she walked in. A Japanese beauty, slim, about 5′8 plus black 4″ stillettos, wearing a black long flowing silk dress, stockings and a necklace of large black pearls. Her hair was long and raven black which contrasted her percelain skin, even in a bar full of beautifull people, she stood out as a vision of grace and elegance. She sat at a table and a waiter quickly served her a glass of wine.

I became aware that I was staring at her and she met my eye. I couldn’t look away. I tried but my eyes were locked into her’s. I don’t approach women in bars, it’s just not my style, I do talk and socialise, but I don’t go to bars to pick up women so I couldn’t understand why I was walking over to her table.

“Hi my name’s Nick”

“I’m Junko, please join me”

I sat oposite her, at her table

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stare at you, I’m not normally that rude”

“I know” she replied in a slight New York accent, “I have a strange effect on men, you are very attracted to me aren’t you?”

I was shocked by her directness, but I had to admit of course, she was completely right. I was transfixed, it was like there was no-one else in the room.

“I think you’re very beautiful”

“thanks sweety, I may take you tonight”

Wow, this is one very direct lady, I think I was visibly taken aback, but she continued,

“Sweety, I can take you to places you have never dreamed of and I can give you experiances you will never forget, but there is a price to pay. I will not be nice to you all of the time, I have a really nasty side. We can go back to my place right now, but you must decide and agree to come with me. I’ll be in control for the rest of the night, but the first decision is yours.....do you want to come?”

My reply was out of my mouth in an instant, “Yes”

“Sweety, think about it, I may not give you any further choices, so make this one well and think about carefully. Remember I’m not always nice”

So I thought about it, this is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and she says she has a nasty side. How bad can that get ? I can always just leave and go home right ? So of course, I replied,

“Yes, I’ll come”

“Do you understand that I’m in charge from here on?”

“yes” I replied for the third time

“OK, I’m going to have some real fun with you” she had a wicked grin on her face, as she reached into her purse and took out a dog collar.

“Stand up and come here” she said in a calm voice. I stood at her side and she simply said “kneel sweety”. As embarrasing as this was, I couldn’t resist, I knelt at her side while she attached the collar around my neck. “Now you’re mine”

I knew exactly what was happening, I did not want to comply, but I found following her commands exactly. What was I getting into?

“Follow me” she whispered, finishing her drink. Her limmo was waiting outside, I opened the door for her and watched her get in. She really did have the most beautiful legs I’ve ever seen. I got in and sat next to her.

“I’m going to have so much fun with you tonight. You will do anything and everything as I command and believe me I’m going to make you do some really nasty things. Does that excite you?”

It did, I was fully hard. I’d never been into dominant women, but I was so horny I was ready to burst.

“I might make you cry for me, or maybe I’ll smother you until you pass out. Have you ever kissed ass sweety?”

At 20 years old, I’d been with a few women, but these things were beyond anything any of my girlfriends would have even thought of. Just as my brain was trying to process these wild thoughts she reached over and forced an inflatable gag into my mouth, tightening the black leather buckle behind my head. She pumped at the rubber bulb and the gag filled my mouth completely and painfully. She then handcuffed my hands and stared into my eyes as she said,

“frightened?”

I really was, she spoke with a cold calmness.

“you should be very frightened, I could smother you right now”

she pinched my nostrils closed, I was terrified and she could tell. My eyes were wide with fear and some how this seemed to please her

“that’s good, I want you to understand how much I’m going to hurt you. I want you to feel real fear. I’m going to make you do things that will turn your stomach, but you’ll beg me to do them. You will do anything to please me.

Leaving those words in my head, she deftly blindfolded me and pushed foam plugs into my ears. I felt very disorientated but my prick was like a pole. This seemed to please Junko as she fondled my erection gently. I felt the car stop and I was pulled to my feet, then I was escorted into a building. It felt like I was taken in an elevator and then I think I heard a door closed behind me. My earplugs, blindfold and gag were removed and realised that I was in a very upscale appartment, the décor was very opulent and Junko stood in frount of me looking like a vision of grace and wickedness. I noticed her dark red lipstick and her piercing eyes. In the light she was even better looking and as she removed her dress I found myself rooted to the spot, unable to move. She looked across at me and issued her simple command,

“undress, remove all of your cloths”

I complied in an instant, but left my leather collar in place.

Junko then attached a small harness made of fine leather straps, which squeezed the base of my scrotum and connected by a single narrow strap to a metal loop at the frount of my collar. She then tugged at the strap, sending a shooting pain through my balls.

“I don’t need this to control you, but it’s such a nice way to hurt you, isn’t it sweety?”

“Junko, I’m really not into this S&M stuff you know”

“You will be sweety, you will be. Now lie on your stomach.”

She knelt down in frount of me and showed me a strangly shaped metal object.

“do you know where this is going, my little virgin? " Her question did not require a response. “This is but plug and it’s going into your ass. Your ass will be plugged permanently unless I decide to use it for something more interesting. Over time I’ll use bigger end bigger plugs to streach you out. I might even lend you out to my friends who may dildoe fuck you in the ass. We might make you entertain us by getting fucked by another slave with an enormous dick. You’ll be a dirty dick hungry slut”

I watched as she slowly covered the plug with lube, then she slowly but deliberately inserted the thing up my ass. The feeling was absolutely horible, it felt like the plug was filling me up and my ass was stinging like hell.

“Stand slave”

I pulled myself up to my feet, but standing was difficult, my ass hurt like crazy. Junko pulled me by the harness and led me into an ajoining room. The room was arranged like an old medieval dungeon, with a rack and and upright cross with manacles.

“Slave, your pain will be much greater after a night in my dungeon. Raise your arms.” She attached my arms to some cuffs and used a remote control to operate an electric hoist, pulling my arms tight above my head. Then my beautiful captor removed her black silk thong, exposing her clean shaved pussy, she raised the thong to my face and my nostrils were filled with her musky aroma.

“You like my scent ?” she teased. “This should help you to stay awake tonight”, with that she pushed her underwear into my mouth and used a strip of duck tape to seal my lips.

“you’ll be much more fun in the morning, much more fun. Now I don’t want you going to sleep, so I’m going to set the airconditioner nice and low. Sleep deprivation makes everything hurt quite a bit more and you thoughts will be much more confused. You see sweety, I’m going to really fuck you up....and guess what....this was your choice”

Before leaving me for the night, she leand past my face and bit my left ear, really hard. Pain rocketed through the side of my face. Then she slowly moved her face in frount of mine and slowly sank her teeth into my cheek, I groaned in massive pain, then she quickly raked her nails down the frount of my chest and breezed out of the room.

* * *

Chapter 2

I didn’t sleep at all so by the morning I was so uncomfortable, my ass was stuffed full with a metalic butt plug, I’d been stood up all night and I had a thong taped into my mouth. I was so tired I could almost sleep standing up.

Junko walked in, she took my breath away. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she wore a black leather miniskirt and bra top, her wonderful long lega were encased in black leather thigh high boots, She walked over to me and without speaking she ripped the tape from my mouth and released my wrists. I collapsed in a heap on the floor at her feet. She issued a command,

“on your hands and knees slave”

I was dizzy with fatigue an sore from being suspended for hours, but I managed to roll over and get onto all fours. Junko extracted the plug an I felt her insert a finger, then a second. She worked her fingers and fully lubricated my ass, the she massed the inside of my prostate. After a couple of minutes I felt like I was about to explode, then suddenly, her fingers were removed. I felt the feel of cold metal as she worked a replacement plug back into my ass, this one really was larger. My eyes watered and I groaned in pain.

“on your back”

I rolled over as commanded, the plug pushing my bowels painfully. Junko knelt down next to me and raked my left nipple with her finger nail. My nipple hardened just as she wanted.

“You’ll like this sweety” as she attached a clamp to my nipple. The pain was unbearable, making me groan out load. She repeated this with the right nipple, it felt like my whole chest was on fire, I was dizzy with pain and my breathing became sharp. Leaning close to me, she whispered “they hurt even more when they come off”.

“I think you’re getting too much air sweety, I’m going to have to do something about that.”

Then she sat on my chest and leaning forward, placed a hand over my mouth, with her other, she pinched my nose. I panicked but in my state I couldn’t move her from my chest, just as I started to see stars when she removed her hands and allowed me to breath.

“You see sweety, I don’t even have to allow you to breath. Don’t you want to thank me for allowing you air ?”

“thankyou”

Then she covered my mouth again, pinching my nose she leaned forward and spoke in a quiet and calm voice

“You will refer to me as mistress, blink if you understand”, I blinked, “now if I have to tell you this again, you will be sorry. I may beat you, smother you, or think of something really nasty to do to you. Do you understand?” I blinked and mercifully she released my nose.

Standing up, she walked over to a dresser and removed her skirt, exposing her amazing butt, covered only by a black leather thong.

Bending forward she said, “come here slave, come and kiss my ass”. My dick was like a pole, I crawled over and gently started to kiss her ass, each cheek in turn. My dick was straining at its harness.

“on your back”, so I lied down as Junko removed her thong, revealing her clean shaven pussy. Sitting on my chest, she placed her knees at the sides of my head, then moving forward she lowered her pussy over my mouth. “Please me slave.”

I licked her pussy lips slowly, then moving my toungue up, I located her clit, which I licked, kissed and then sucked gently. As she came, the flow of her juices was spectacular, covering my face and filling my mouth. She ground herself over my face spreading her juices all over my face.

After a while she twisted round and removed the nipple clamps, causeing me to wimper as another jolt of pain was sent through my chest. She walked to the dresser and put down the clamp as she sat gracefully on the stool. I was aching for her so much. Turning to face me she looked like a vision of sexuality,

“sweety, you know now that I can control you totally, but I have decided to allow you some free will. You may decide to leave or you may decide to stay. This choice is yours. You may not get to make very many decisions so think carefully before you answer. If you leave, I will have you driven home without any further penalty, but you will not be allowed to remember where I live and you may never see me again. If you decide to stay then I’m going to use and abuse you so badly that what you’ve experianced so far will seem like a stroll in the park.”

“I may allow you to come, your little slave balls must be very full by now, but if I allow you to come, you will have to eat every last drop of your goop. I may beat you until your ass and back are bleeding. I might piss on you or force you to drink my piss. I might force you to push your toungue inside my ass or even shit in your mouth.”

Walking over to me and standing over my face she continued, “so my little slave, this is your choice, you can get up and leave now, or let me piss in your mouth. Go on, get up now, I’ll allow you to leave.”

A wicked smile spead across her face as I lay still on the floor. I knoew I could leave, but I could not bear to be separated from her exquisite beauty.

“If you’re staying, then open your mouth.” My mouth opened as she spreyed her piss all over my mouth and face. “good slave, very good, I may allow you to come”

She pulled my feet up over my head, ahich dounled me over and positioned my dick just above my face. " Now slave, masturbate and come into your mouth” I splashed a torrent of cum over my face and into my mouth. Junko released my feet and using her hand, she scooped her the remaining cum from my face and pushed her fingers into my mouth.

“suck” I cleaned her fingers and my stomach churned ans I swallowed my own cum.

“now slave, go and shower, when I return you will be waiting here, cleaned and on your knees. You have a long day ahead of you.”