The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Juni: X-Girl

Rome, Italy: 2003

Juni was somewhat of a rebel. In addition to being beautiful, the 26-year-old sported a pierced navel and loved to show it off by wearing a midriff. However, she was more than a rebel; she was a mutant and despite the way she dressed, Juni’s duties were to not only kick butt but protect the innocent. People she knew called her the “X-girl” because she was a mutant, and the Eurasian didn’t mind a bit. Incidentally, she also worked for an intelligence agency.

Juni had suffered a loss because both of her parents had passed on: her mom died when she was 19, and her father died when she was 24. In addition, the mutant had once saved her sister from being kidnapped and had her own share of enemies (she had even survived an assassination attempt) in New York. She moved to Rome after her father’s death and was presently living there. In Rome, the X-girl got along with the locals and managed to stay out of trouble, and had even managed to visit the Colosseum which proved to be unforgettable:

One sunset evening, Juni was walking around the Colosseum alone when she bumped into a man dressed as a Roman emperor.

“My, how beautiful you are,” he said.

“Umm...thanks,” Juni said.

“What is your name?", the man asked.

“The X-girl,” Juni nervously said.

“The X-girl?", the man asked.

“Yes. That’s what people call me,” she said.

“Well X-girl, my name is Nero,” the man said.

Juni tried not to laugh, but was quite amused. Then she asked, “What’s your name, really?”

“My name is Nero,” he said.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“That is fine,” Nero said and then asked, “have you always been called the X-girl?”

“Umm...yes,” Juni said.

“Very well. I’d like to ask you one more thing,” Nero said.

“What’s that?", Juni asked.

“May I kiss you?", he asked.

For a second she was vulnerable and said, “Okay.”

Just as they were about to kiss, the mutant’s super-sonic hearing picked up a woman’s scream from afar.

“Someone’s in trouble! Gotta run!", Juni exclaimed and ran off.

“Wait X-girl!", the emperor called out but she was already gone.

* * *

Juni kept following the scream until she found a man trying to snatch a woman’s purse.

“Help me!", the woman exclaimed.

Juni immediately sprang into action. She grabbed the man by the arm and pulled him down with full force. He screamed in pain, clutched his arm and let go of the purse. The mutant gave it back to the woman and told the man, “Don’t mess with the X.”

“Okay,” the man gasped-still in pain.

“How can I ever thank—,” the woman began, but Juni had already gone, leaving her astonished.

* * *

As the mutant walked through the city, she was embarrassed.

“Why, why did I have to do that?” she thought, “why can’t I just be normal? For once, I want to be normal-not go around busting bad guys.”

Juni continued walking through the city until she got back to the Colosseum; perhaps there, she could sit and reflect. It was quite a walk there, but she finally arrived. The Eurasian sat in the stands and looked straight ahead, becoming lost in thought; thinking about if she should go back to New York. Perhaps Rome wasn’t the place for her.

The mutant was deep in thought until she heard a voice:

“X-girl”.

It startled her and she turned to the side. Nero was next to her.

“Hello X-girl,” he said.

“Hi Nero,” Juni said.

“Can I kiss you now?", the emperor softly asked.

“Nero,” she began.

“Sh...just let me kiss you and everything will be alright,” the emperor whispered.

“Are you sure about that?", Juni asked.

“Yes,” Nero said.

“Okay,” Juni said and moved her lips closer to his. The mutant closed her eyes and soon felt the emperor’s lips on hers. They were so soft and it was as if time stopped. After the kiss, Nero said “Open your eyes, X-girl”.

Juni opened her eyes and the moistness from the kiss was still on her lips.

“The last time I was kissed like that was seven years ago in New York,” she said.

“Really?", Nero asked.

“Yes,” Juni said.

Nero gently held her chin and said, “I’d like to kiss you again.”

“I’d like to kiss you too,” Juni said.

The emperor embraced the mutant and pressed his lips to hers. They kissed deeply and passionately, and couldn’t stop. Meanwhile Juni’s cell rang, but she just let it ring and ring.

* * *

One early evening in the bedroom, Juni and Nero (wearing a condom) were totally naked and felt their hot bodies. Her breasts touched his bosom and she was very close to him now. The mutant put Nero’s finger on her lips, which was a sign for him to kiss them as they were wet and hungry.

Nero kissed her and their tongues came together. It was a very hot situation. He pressed his body against hers and she did the same. The emperor felt Juni’s full breasts on his chest and kissed her again; they had a complete French kiss. Then he put one of her legs up so she could softly intrude into her body. Juni was moaning loudly as a result and welcomed Nero’s “invasion”. Then the emperor buried his nose in between her breasts and she smelled his natural scent. Nero played with her breasts and began to push her body now, and Juni was moaning and moaning when he started that pushing. Nero had both breasts in his hands and stroked them while pushing her again and again, and he kissed her again. The mutant was moaning and the emperor liked it when she said “Push me baby.”

Nero’s head was in between her breasts and he pushed her in the gentle way that she liked it. Things were going fine until Juni’s cell rang again. She got up from the bed, answered it and said, “X-girl here. What’s up?”

“X-girl, we’ve got a situation.” It was her boss Gen Martino, but Juni always called her “Chief”.

“Chief, you caught me at a bad time. I was in the middle of something.”

“And what would that be?", Gen sternly asked.

“Uh...nothing Chief. What’s the sitch?”

“X-girl, we got wind of a racketeering situation going on near the Colosseum, and I want YOU to go down there and take care of it. I want you to take these people down.”

“But Chief, I...", she began.

“Are you questioning an order, X-girl?", Gen asked.

“No Chief, I’m not, but what if it’s too much for me to handle?", Juni asked-worried.

“Don’t worry X-girl, you’ll be fine. Just be careful. Your mutant powers should come in handy.”

“Okay Chief,” Juni said, “consider me on the case.”

“Good,” Gen said, “now goodbye.”

After she hung up, Juni said “I’m sorry Nero, but we have to end this evening.”

“Why?", Nero asked.

“I just got a call from my boss, and I have to go,” Juni said.

While she was putting on her clothes, Nero said, “X-girl, don’t go.”

“I have to,” she said, “I’m sorry. I wish I could tell you more but I can’t.”

“Why not?", Nero asked.

“Because you just can’t know. My boss wouldn’t appreciate me giving out that information.”

“I understand,” the emperor said.

“Good. Now kiss me so I can go,” Juni said.

They kissed and then she left the house and got into her car. A few minutes later, Nero left as well to go back to the Colosseum.

* * *

While she was driving, her cell rang and she answered:

“X-girl here.”

“X-girl, this is the Chief. Where are you?”

“Heading towards the Colosseum. Where is this criminal activity located?”

“In an abandoned warehouse just left of there.”

“Okay, I’m on it.”

“Great. Chief out.”

When Juni got to the Colosseum, she stopped the car and thought, “Oh I really wanna see Nero, but I’ve also gotta get to that warehouse. Perhaps the chief won’t mind, or maybe she would. Oh, what the heck. It’ll just be a quick visit with Nero and then I’m out of there. She doesn’t have to know.”

Juni got out of the car and walked into the Colosseum. A few minutes later she saw Nero. She told him, “I just came for a quick visit, then I have to go.”

“Where are you going?", Nero asked.

“If I told you, will you stop asking me?”

“Yes,” Nero said.

“I’m gonna deny telling you this, but I’m going to an abandoned warehouse to bring down some racketeers. You see, I work for an intelligence agency and my boss sent me out on this assignment.”

“X-girl, don’t! Just stay here with me and I’ll protect you.”

“Nero, I don’t want your protection. Now I really have to go!", Juni exclaimed and hurried out of the Colosseum. After she left, the emperor said, “I’ll protect you X-girl.”

Then he changed into a present-day, young Italian man and left the Colosseum, heading for the abandoned warehouse that Juni had mentioned.

Juni found the warehouse, and pressed her ear to the door. With her super-sonic hearing, she clearly heard some male voices. The mutant carefully turned the doorknob and sure enough, the door was unlocked-so she carefully crept in.

The male voices Juni had heard were farther away so luckily no one had spotted her. Juni crept further and further within the building until the voices she had heard earlier became louder and closer to her ears. She kept creeping until she came to a nearby room where some men were, but before they could see her, the mutant stopped time with her hand and found a hiding spot. Secretly unfreezing time again, Juni overheard the men talking in broken English about some drug smuggling they were doing via Italy to the U.S. This was the racketeering that the Chief was talking about!

Things were going well until Juni sneezed, and the men heard and spotted her. The Eurasian stopped time again and ran through the building, desperately trying to find a way out because she knew that the men would unfreeze any minute and find her.

In addition to not finding a way out, Juni bumped into a young man who said “X-girl”.

“Who are you?", she asked.

“I am Nero,” he said, “but in a different form.”

“Nero? What are you doing here?", Juni asked.

“I’m here to protect you,” he said.

“I told you at the Colosseum that I didn’t need protecting!", Juni exclaimed, “and right now, I’m in a bad situation. I’ve got to get out of here before...”

Then she felt something smack her in the back of the head. The mutant fainted and the man who had struck her said, “You’re not getting away from us this time, whoever you are.”

Turning to Nero, he said, “You. Help me carry her to the next room.”

The emperor helped him carry Juni to the next room, and the man put her in a chair and tied her hands behind it. Nero played along, hoping to get a chance to rescue her.

* * *

The mutant woke up some time later, tied to the chair. The man who had captured her, along with a few others, were in the room with her and one of them asked, “How much did you hear?”

“Enough,” Juni said, “and when I get loose, I’m going to have you all busted.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” the man said-holding a needle. Then he said, “Do you see this? It’s a

mind-control serum. When I inject it into you, you won’t be telling anyone anything.”

“Try it. I dare you,” Juni said.

The man smiled wickedly and said, “Okay”. Then he injected the serum into her arm. In minutes, the man said,

“As the serum goes through you, you are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Now relax, relax. You feel how tired you’re getting. So tired. Relax. You’re feeling so tired..so tired and sleepy. You’re getting so tired..so tired...sink into a relaxing sleep..a deep hypnotic sleep...a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep. You’re becoming relaxed and tired...ever more tired. You’re getting more tired and sleepier. You’re getting more tired and sleepy..more tired and sleepy..you are getting tired..ever tired...ever more tired and sleepier. You are so tired and sleepy. You would like to sleep..so deep sleep. Your eyelids are much too heavy to hold open. You are tired..so tired.”

Despite all this, Juni managed to resist much to the surprise of everyone even though she was feeling the effects of the hypnosis.

“Why didn’t you go under?,” the man asked-surprised. “This is unbelievable!”

“I can resist mind-control,” Juni said.

“Impossible!", he exclaimed.

“Please!", Juni said, “like you could’ve really put me under. Looks like I made a fool out of you guys. By the way, watch this.”

Juni used her mind to unlock a window. Not only did it unlock, it opened as well and the man exclaimed, “Hey, what are you doing?”

“Just having some fun,” she said-grinning.

“Well, we’re not!", the man said.

“I still have more surprises for you, such as how I managed to loosen the ropes while you were distracted by my magic trick.”

“That means you’re...”

“Free? Oh yes, and I can do this as well.”

With that, she threw her hands out and knocked the men across the room. Then she ran through the warehouse with Nero following her.

“Good thinking, X-girl!", the emperor exclaimed.

“Thanks!", Juni exclaimed, “now let’s keep running while I call the police!”

The two continued running, desperately trying to find a way out. Meanwhile, Juni called the Rome police and told them that her name was X-girl, that she worked for an intelligence agency, and that she and her boyfriend had uncovered a racketeering scam. The police asked where the two were and she said, “We’re running through an abandoned warehouse left of the Colosseum. We don’t see a way out and are getting scared. Help!!”

“Okay, calm down and keep running. We’re on our way there now. Keep running until you find an opening or a way out, okay?”

“Okay. Bye now,” she gasped and hung up.

After hanging up Juni said, “Nero, I don’t know how much longer we can keep running. I’m getting..so tired. I need to stop and rest.”

“No, X-girl!", he said, “we have to keep moving. Those men are going to catch up with us!”

“Okay,” Juni said, still catching her breath, “look, there’s a ladder we can climb to that top level. Let’s go!”

The two climbed the ladder, and it was at this point that the men were catching up with them. They started climbing the ladder, but Juni and Nero kicked them down. Now on the top level, they were trapped and there was no option but to wait for the police to come.

“Please come,” Juni prayed.

In a few minutes, the mutant’s prayers were answered when police officers came bursting into the warehouse. Juni and Nero heard them:

“X-girl, X-girl! Where are you?”

“Over here officers! My boyfriend and I are over here! Follow my voice!”

The officers found them within a short time on the top level.

“The criminals are down there unconscious,” Nero said.

“Thank you young man,” a male officer said, “men, arrest these criminals. They won’t be doing any racketeering anytime soon. X-girl, the police department thanks both you and your boyfriend for your help.”

“You’re welcome sir,” Juni said, “can we come down now?”

“Yes,” the officer said, “it’s okay.”

The two came down, and the officer allowed them to leave while they stayed behind and dealt with the criminals. Juni and Nero even got to see them being put in the squad cars and being driven off to jail.

* * *

The next evening at the Colosseum, Juni and Nero (as the emperor) were making out as a means of celebrating the capture of the men at the warehouse. In the midst of this, her cell rang. Juni answered and said, “X-girl here.”

“X-girl, congratulations on the bust of the racketeers,” her boss said.

“Thanks Chief, I really appreciate the call. I’m sorry, but I’m kind of in the middle of something,” Juni said.

“And what would that be?", the chief asked. Then she heard some kissing noises and female giggling.

“X-girl?", the chief asked.

“Mmm...can I call you back?", Juni asked.

The Chief sighed and said, “Oh, okay. Goodbye and goodnight.”

“Goodbye Chief,” Juni quickly said and hung up. Afterwards the mutant purred, “Now, where were we?”

“Kiss me X-girl,” Nero said.

“Please, call me Juni,” she breathed.

It was a steamy evening and night at the Colosseum.