The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jude Hypnotized

As a management consultant John had needed an assistant for quite some time. There was just never enough time to find the right person. When he’d met Jude at a conference he instantly knew she was right. Bright and with the right academic background and still young enough to be affordable he quickly made her an offer she couldn’t resist. Three weeks later she was installed in his office, a three room apartment with lots of athmosphere. There were mostly companies in the city centre building but a few residents as well. Jude was attentive and eager to do a good job. At 26 she had a stunning body and came across as a reliable and able assistant. She always made a lasting impression on his clients; mostly men in their late forties or early fifties.

John only found one downside to his new apprentice—she distracted him. Perhaps she was a little too good looking and he sometimes found himself staring just a second too long. He should be able to handle this better, he thought. But he couldn’t shake the feeling that he someday had to see her naked. No matter it would certainly spoil their professional relationship. Even if Jack was divorced he did’t intend to have an intimate relationship with a 26 year old. But he always gave in to temptation far too easily, and he knew it too.

One evening he was distractedly preparing a presentation for next week and his mind began drifting. He remembered from his days in University when he after reading a book on hypnosis tried it out on a girl he knew. They weren’t lovers and there was no sexual undertone when she agreed to let him try to hypnotize her. He had almost been scared of how easily she went under and he had performed a few tests showing that she was in a very deep trance. She even carried out a post hypnotic signal of asking for a glass of water on his cue. He never got to try a second time. The girl got herself a boyfriend and their friendship faded.

Now, he was floating into a daydream with this old memory in mind but the girl replaced with Jude. And in his minds eye he made her go real deep giving her more and more sexual suggestions which she responded to in a dreamy and intensely erotic way.

He was suddenly jerked out of his daydream when keys rattled and the office door opened. Jude entered looking a little tired. She said “Hi” looking a little startled that he was still at the office. He remained safe behind his desk, waiting for the revealing result of his fantasies to wear off saving poor Jude from embarrasment. Not to mention himself. Jude installed herself on a couch with an impressive pile of papers. After a while he walked over to her, no special intention in mind. Not that he was conciously aware of, anyhow. “Hey, you look a little tired this evening. Do you really have to do this now?”

“I’m fine. I just like to be well prepared and don’t want to save this for the last minute” replied Jude.

He looked at the floor, a little embarrased for what he was about to say. “You know, I once read a book on meditation. How to relax completely for just 30 minutes and get all energy back. Want me to show you?”

It seemed like a minute before she answered. But he managed to keep looking at her reassuringly and she finally said “sure, why not?”

Ok. Put the papers on the floor, lean back into the couch and close your eyes. Don’t try to think about anything in particular, just listen to what I say. Just let my words flow freely into your mind. Try to let my words guide you—just relax and follow. Now, you already look more relaxed. I can see yor breathing is calmer and a little deeper. I’m going to count from one to five and for each number you’ll breath in and out. Each new breath will be deeper than the previous. Don’t think about it, just let go and let it happen. He started to count and she was very responsive. On five she draw a deep deep breath and exhaled slowly. “Now your feeling very comfortable and calm, don’t you?” “Yes” she replied in a low murmur. Now I will help you to relax your whole body. When I say “stretch” you will feel your arms and fingers stretching out, as if you wanted to stretch them for a long time but couldn’t until I said the word. After a few seconds you will relax and feel a warm nice feeling as all muscles in your arms and hands go limp.” “STRETCH”. He saw her doing as told as it was the most natural thing in the world. When she relaxed she exhaled at the same time and he could tell she was way on her way towards a deep trance. He found the whole situation very intense and his own heart was beating rapidly. “Now we’ll do the same for your legs. “STRETCH”. “Feel the warm relaxing sensation spreading through your legs. Relaxing all muscles and making you feel so good. So calm and so relaxed now.”

He proceeded to tell her he would put his hand on her forhead. “When I start to count from one to ten you will feel a warm blue cloud streaming into your body from my hand. It’ll feel like cotton or like a warm fluid flowing through your body. Relaxing you completely. Just open up and let it into your body. Don’t think about it, just let it happen”

He placed his hand on her forhead and said “One”. He immidiatley saw the few remaining tensions in her body disappearing and she slumped like a ragdoll. “Two, three...... four.... Five.... She was now in a deep trance—it was easy to tell. Six, seven eight. Sooo relaxed, so comfortable.... Just let me guide you to a deep deep relaxation. Nine ... ten.

She breathed deeply and he could see rapid movements of her eyes behind her closed eyelids. He smiled to himself and wondered what was to happen next.

He told her that anytime she wanted to return to this calm and peaceful state of mind to relax and feel good it would be very easy. “You have a switch—like a light switch—inside. When I count from one to three and say the words LIGHTS OUT your body will become limp like a ragdoll, your eyes will fall shut and you’ll instantly return to this deep trance. Keep this word in the back of your mind—don’t bother to remember it when you wake up.” “Now you are floating in a small boat on a very calm lake. The sun is warm and you feel drowsy and peaceful.” He left her drifting for a few moments then told her she was about to wake up. She’d only remember being deeply relaxed, lying on back in a small boat with the sun’s warm rays exploring her body. He counted to three bringing her sucessively out of trance and lodly clapped his hands after three saying “fully awake!” She blinked her eyes a few times, smiled and said: “wow! That felt really good.” He smiled and looked at her. “You may do this yourself, you know. This was a guided meditation but if you’ll practise you’ll learn to relax like this yourself.” He reached out, took her by the hand and had her standing up. She still looked a little drowsy, her face flushed. He took her by the shoulders and straightened her up, like a soldier ready for parade and standing in attention. He said firmly “look at my hand” as he held it up in front of her eyes. She looked intently with a blank look on her face. Her body tense although her jaw dropped a little. He knew she couldn’t take her eyes off his hand. He starting moving his fingers and raised his hand and her eyes followed. Her head didn’t move and she was straining to keep his fingers in focus. He placed his left hand in the nape of her neck and then quickly counted “1, 2, 3—LIGHTS OUT!” When he said the trigger he quickly lowered his hand and pulled lightly at her neck with his other hand. She immediately fell into his arms—in a deep trance. He put her on the couch made a few deepening suggestions. He made her arm levitate and she was to imagine walking down a staircase. She was deeply under. “Imagine you’re having dinner with two men. You are enjoying the food and the company. You have a large glass of wine and feel a little tipsy and drowsy. You excuse yourself and go to lie down. It’s a guestroom with a four poster bed. You are very relaxed.” He told her there’d been an herbe in the wine. Perfectly safe to take but an extremely strong aphrodisiac. It would also remove all inhibitions. It would strengthen every signal from her body to the center of pleasure in her brain. He said he could see that her nipples were starting to become erect... and she would start getting wet. She was quickly becoming very aroused. More than she’d ever been before. “You will start to touch yourself in a moment. Don’t try to fight it—you can’t. This herbe is extremely powerful—you cannot help it. You a soooo veery aroused...” He waited for a moment and saw a light twitch in her right hand... then her hand moved and lightly stroked her inner thigh... “You will feel a very strong urge to remove your skirt and panties... just give in to that urge... just make yourself comfortable.” She raised her butt slowly to peel off her skirt... He could see a damp spot on her panties before she removed them too. Her breathing was a little faster now. One leg fell to the floor and she wrapped the other over the back seat of the couch. John had all her wetness in full view and saw her finger lightly move over the slit. John felt his heart race and he was feeling very warm. Mixed feelings—he couldn’t take his eyes off, hardly blink,—and what had he done? What had made him do this? He knew that all too well. He saw her slowly stick two fingers inside and pulling them out, glistening. With the top of her index finger she made little circles over her clit. Her hips moved to eagerly meet the fingers as if she was trying to fuck them. But she kept teasing herself with light touches on her clit and up and down her wet pussy. “Good, you like doing this, don’t you” said John in a slightly strained voice. “Mmmmm”, came a muffled reply, very quietly.

“Now, one of the men you were having dinner with walks into the room. He closes the door. It makes you extremely horny to see him watching you, knowing how sexy you look and knowing he cannot take his eyes off you.” “You are extremely aroused and this strong aphrodisiac in the wine has made you loose all inhibitions. You want this man to keep looking at you and you want him to touch you as well. When I say “Now!” to you, you will start to talk to him, trying to make him touch you, trying to get him horny beyond control, trying to make him fuck you. The more you tell him, the more aroused you’ll be yourself.”

“NOW!”

Jude had two fingers moving in and out in a steady rhythm, the other hands fingertips on the clit. Her lips moved faintly, but nothing audible came... A wet spot had formed on the couch. John had a huge bulge in his pants by now. With a pang he realised that the door to the office might be unlocked... not that they ususlly hade visitors this late, but you never knew... He slowly got up and silently walked to the door and made sure it was locked. When he got back he clearly heard Jude... moaning and talking. “Please fuck me... come on... show me your cock... let me see it... lock at my wet cunt... waiting for your hard cock... coming to fuck me... I want you inside...mmmmmmmm... come on... my wet wet cunt.”

John told Jude the man was dropping his clothes... and getting up on the bed to put his head between her legs... to give her the best oral sex she ever had... She stopped moving her fingers... put both hands below her belly button and pulling up... making her erect clit stand out even more... she was dripping wet... Her hips moving slightly. She was throwing her head back and forth frantically. And she was moaning loudly... “Lick my wet cunt... please don’t stop”.

Without thinking John had opened his fly. His dick was rockhard and he was holding it... his eyes were glazed. He was breathing. This was a show like he never seen. But yet, he moved closer to Jude, put a hand on her forehead and loudly counted “1-2-3 LIGHTS OUT!”

Immediately Jude fell back on the couch, completely limp. He stood watching her for a long moment. He didn’t quite know what to do. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, just looking almost made him go into a trance. And all the while he was distractedly touching himself. He was more aroused than he realised. This had been the most erotic experience he’d ever had. He wasn’t going to be able to stop himself from coming. In the back of is mind he was thinking that perhaps he should run into the bathroom to finish this, but he couldn’t move. He was jerking off, harder, faster... and instead he walked closer to Jude... So close his dick head touched her cheek. Then he came with violent jerks... shooting loads of cum over her lips and her face. And some on the couch. He collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. She didn’t move an inch. She just remained in a deep sleep, looking very calm and peaceful. He went to the bathroom, cleaned up went back and looked at her again. “In a few moments you’ll wake up” John said, pulling himself together. You will go to the bathroom and clean up after the best sex you ever had. You will get dressed and return to this room and sit down on the couch. When I tap your shoulder, you’ll wake up from a deep sleep. You’ll have a faint memory of a deeply erotic dream but not really recalling what it was about. You will feel very happy and content and you’ll decide to go home and get some sleep. You’ll feel very good about yourself. The next time I’ll say the word “SEXY” to you, you will become instantly aroused. And your fingers will be as sensitive as your clit. You’ll be able to cum just by touching your fingers. It’ll be perfectly natural—you won’t think about it.”

She did as she’d been told. She opened her eyes, and with very heavy eyelids and a hazy look she slowly made way to the bathroom. John followed with her clothes. Back on he couch she sat down and he tapped her shoulder. “How are you feeling?” he said, smiling. “I think you need more sleep. I could hardly wake you up. Don’t you sleep at night?”

“Mmmm... must have been more tired than I realised she said and yawned... She looked around the room... looked at John... and suddenly he could see her blush and quickly averting her eyes. “Hey, you want a ride home?” “Sure, she replied”. The car left the garage. Both silent. When they passed a movie theater John said: “I’ve always thought Michelle Pfeiffer is an extremely SEXY woman. Don’t you agree?” “Mmmmm.... Said Jude, her eys closing as she stuck two fingers into her mouth.