The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy Toy (an mc story)

by Julian Winslow

Every Tuesday the guys meet for lunch at our table in the back of Jenny’s Diner. Mostly, the lunch is just an excuse to talk shop over coffee and cigars, you know the sort of thing—bookings and venues and clients we had had; that day was no exception. The conversation got around to the strangest acts we had ever auditioned. As we went around the table, telling stories of laughable animal acts, bad ventriloquists, and impossible contortionists, Sid seemed to be getting increasingly anxious. At that time, Sid represented a lot of erotic acts—mostly models and exotic dancers; strippers, both male and female, and he made a pretty good living by supplying actors and actresses to meet the inexhaustible demands of the adult film business. Usually, Sid joined right in, but today I noticed her was kind of quiet, staring at his cup and running his fingers over the rim, as if he were thinking something over. Suddenly he blurted it out. It was like he couldn’t hold it in any more. He had something...something he had wanted to tell us, to tell someone. It ended up that for years he had kept quiet, sure that no one would believe him. But now he was growing more and more fidgety, as though suddenly eager to let it all out. Once he started, the guy never stopped. And he held us there, entranced by his fascinating story; no one interrupted. Except for a sip of coffee, or a thoughtful puff on a cigar, no one even moved.

Sid’s Story

“You guys know that in this business, you see just about everything, at one time or another. But let me tell you about an act you wouldn’t believe. I’m not sure I believe it myself. It’s got to be the weirdest act that ever walked into my office...or anybody’s office. I never told you guys about it before. You’d think I was crazy. But what the hell, so now I’m retired from show business; who cares what people think?

One day this guy shows up at my office with this drop-dead, gorgeous blond chick at his side. This babe’s a knock-out: long and slinky, and built like fashion model with small, sexy tits, low-slung hips, and legs that seem to go on forever. This guy she was with her is a nebbish: short and skinny; with glasses, almost bald, not much to look at, just like a million other guys. But this girl,...she’s got all the right stuff: the classic lines of a thoroughbred; high cheekbones, wide generous lips, and big blue eyes, all framed by silvery blond hair that hangs straight down to her shoulders. And she is one long drink of water. In her heels, she’s towering over the guy at her side by maybe six inches; and every inch of her is packed into this little black dress, you know the kind, one of those tight dresses with a scooped neckline that gives you an eyeful of her loose tits; and is so short that it barely covers her crotch. I’m already getting a hardon, just looking at her, and I have to sit down real quick. He introduces the tall blonde as Alissia; his name is Nathan.

The two of them sit down across from my desk, and I notice he looks at her and kind of nods, and right away she crosses those dynamite legs of hers. She’s got on a pair of silky black nylons, real stockings, not pantyhose. I can tell they’re stockings, cause I can see a sliver of white thigh peeking out at me from under that skirt, the way it angles down when she crosses her legs. I can’t take my eyes off those long gorgeous legs of hers; that sexy dress she’s wearing has ridden up practically into her lap, giving me a lot to look at.

This girl doesn’t say much, in fact she doesn’t say a word; he does all the talking. She just sits there with her dress rucked up to her crotch, avoiding my eyes, looking decidedly nervous and uncomfortable about this situation. But here’s the thing. Any other woman, sitting down in one of those tight minidresses, would go right for the hem, pulling the skirt down to cover herself, but this girl, she squirms a little in her seat, as though she’s embarrassed by it all; but she doesn’t make a move to straighten things out. She just sits there, letting me look!

That’s weird enough, but here’s the really weird part. And this, you won’t believe. This guy’s got a story, and it’s some story, let me tell you! He tells me how he can make this beautiful girl do anything he wants! He opens this briefcase he’s got with him, and takes out this gadget with knobs and buttons, and a little antenna. Not much bigger than a cigarette package, it looks like one of those small portable radios. Then he takes out a plastic egg, and proceeds to show it to me. He places it on my desk, inviting me to take a look at it. I tear my eyes away from the black nylon of a slowly swinging leg, long enough to pick the egg up and give it a good look.

It’s cream-colored, a little smaller than an ordinary egg, and not as hard and smooth. It’s porous, he tells me, and there’s some kind of secret formula inside. I know that sounds nuts, but wait, here’s the kicker. He calls it his ‘joy toy’. Women love it. In fact, they go crazy over it! Once they’ve used it, it’s like a drug; they get practically addicted to it, he tells me. All a girl has to do is shove it up her snatch, like a tampon, or some weird dildo, and when its activated she feels a rush of the most fantastic pleasure coming up and flooding through her. He wants me to believe he can turn a girl on... just by pressing the right button. I look at the girl beside him, who’s sitting with her head bowed, and I can tell, under that pretty blond hair, she’s turning three shades of red.

This guy Nathan goes on to explain to me that this blonde’s wearing one of his ‘toys’. In fact, she’s got it stuffed up her cunt right now! It’s kept in place up there by a kind of belt she wears, one with a strap that comes down to run between her legs. If I’d like to see, he’d be glad to have her show it to me.

At first, I’m wondering if this guy’s nuts, but now I’m starting to wonder if he’s pulling some scam to get me in trouble, sue me for sexual harassment or something, and maybe I should give him the old heave ho before things get out of hand. Then he asks me to watch a little demonstration. And before I can stop him, he presses a button on the gizmo in his hands. Instantly, the blonde jerks up in her chair like she’s been electrified. She gives a shake to that long blond hair, grabs the arms of the chair, and rears up and back. He stabs the button again. Her eyes are shut tight, and her lips fall open, and she comes out with this deep, breathy moan. You know the kind of moan, low and wavering. When you get a chick moaning like that, you know it means one thing—she wants it, and she wants it bad!

I’m sitting there amazed, when Nathan turns down the volume or something, and the girl collapses right back into her chair. Now he has this leggy broad sprawled out, limp as a wet noodle, and breathing like racehorse after the last heat. Her eyes are still closed, but now she’s got this little smile plastered on her lips; a kind of silly, happy smile.

By now, I’m speechless...me, can you imagine! Meanwhile, Nathan’s acting real casual, like this is no big deal. He knows I probably don’t believe him. Maybe I’d like to see the way this girl Alissia wears her little toy, he asks me, kind of coy like. And by the way, she’s not wearing any panties, he tells me, as though he’s discussing the weather. If I want, he’ll have her lift her dress and show me. If I want! At that point I would have sold my mother for a good look up this delicious doll’s dress! The man has definitely got my interest.

Now it turns out that Alissia is actually a little shy about showing herself off like this. To be honest, she hates it, he tells me. But she’ll do it. She’ll do whatever he says. He’s talking about the blonde as though she’s not even there, and maybe that’s not so far from the truth. Right now this chick looks like she’s floating off in never-never land, only gradually coming down to earth. He goes on to say that normally, a girl like Alissia wouldn’t be caught dead, dressing the way she does, flaunting it like some sexy whore, strutting around in that revealing minidress and those five-inch ‘fuck me’ heels. It’s just that she loves having that toy up her cunt so damn much; she’ll do anything for that little jolt of pleasure that he, and he alone, can provide...whenever he feels like it. You see, he’s the only one that’s got the code you need before you can activate a joy toy. So he’s the one she’s got to please. She’s really got no choice.

Now he orders the girl to stand up in front of my desk. Without a word, she gathers herself together and obeys, getting to her feet, rising slowly to her full height in those tall heels. This beautiful babe stands before me, hands at her sides, blond head hung low, like a schoolgirl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She’s got her eyes fixed on the carpet; she won’t look at me if she can help it. Nathan gives me a sly wink.

‘Alissia, lift up your dress,’ he tells her, casual as can be.

She stands there, holding herself kind of stiff, but she doesn’t move a muscle. I’m waiting. You could hear a pin drop. I’m starting to think that maybe this thing doesn’t work after all. Then I see Nathan’s thumb slide across to the red button, and a short quick flick of that thumb tells me he just sent a jolt of pleasure racing through the girl’s body. It’s a short, mild jolt. I watch her straighten up; the ripple of pleasure seems to shoot up her spine and go out through her shoulders, as they give a little wiggle of involuntary delight.

Immediately, her hands go for the hem of her dress, and she’s bunching it up and hauling it up her legs, uncovering the splendid lengths of those long, mouth-watering thighs, nylon-encased right up to the wide topbands with their fancy lace embroidery. And she doesn’t stop at the top of her stockings. She doesn’t have to be told. She knows he wants her to pull it up all the way up to her waist, and by now she wants only one thing ... to please her man. She’ll expose herself to strangers, or stand on her head, or do jumping jacks, or whatever else it takes.

She gathers up handfuls of the slippery black material and hikes the dress up to her waist to hold it there, showing us the prettiest little blond pussy you’ve ever laid eyes on. There’s just a light dusting of pale blond pussyhair on her cunt: a narrow triangle, divided by a thin leather strap, that presses a little into the soft flesh of her mons as it is drawn up between her legs. I can see it’s hanging straight down from a snug belt she wears just above her naked hips, and it must be attached up in back too, as it rides snug, pulled tight up in her crotch. I look up to her face. The blonde’s got her eyes closed, long lashes lowered. She’s embarrassed to be showing herself like this, I guess; she’s digging her nails into her palms, the knuckles of her clenched hands are white. As I’m watching that pretty blond face, I see her wince, and then she exhales a long shivering breath. She squirms in place, hips and body writhing in a wiggle of sensuous delight. I knew that she just been given another surge of pleasure from the little toy buried in her snatch, delivered by the guy that owns her, body and soul.

‘Turn around, and pick it up in back,’ I hear him say.

The gorgeous blonde obeys like she was some kind of a pretty robot, dropping her dress, turning in place, then promptly hitching the dress up in back to offer me the back of her sleek, stockinged legs, heels set close together; beyond the banded stockings, the white flesh of those heavenly thighs and her splendidly naked ass—all openly displayed, just for me!

It was all so unbelievable! There was this classy broad, calmly showing me her bare butt, twin curves that jutted out in perfect symmetry; one of those high set, firm asses—not too big, but neatly proportioned. You know the kind. You just want to touch it, or lick it, or spank it, or fuck it,...to do something to it. Nathan guesses my thoughts.

‘Go ahead, she won’t mind,’ he says, inviting me like some gracious host. He knew the sort of dirty thoughts that were racing through my male brain.

Believe me, I didn’t need a second invitation. I get up, scramble around the desk and reach for her, crazy with the need to touch the girl, to run my fingertips up those smooth satiny curves, to feel that fantastic bottom of hers, while the obedient blonde stands perfectly still, and lets me do whatever I want. It was incredible! I couldn’t stop myself. I had to have more.

I bring both hands into play, cupping her bottomcheeks, letting that delightful ass just fill my hands. I squeeze and savor the solid feel of the blonde’s behind, kneading her plump mounds, while the girl, holding her dress up, shifts her weight from foot to foot, but otherwise stays in place, keeping the pose he put her in. All of sudden she surprises me by jerking upright, electrified by a powerful surge that thrills her to the core. Immediately, she bends over, arching her back and shoving that ass of hers right back, thrusting it into my caressing hands, and she wiggles her butt all around, groaning like a big cat in heat.

I glance over just in time to see Nathan stab the button again, and again; the girl goes berserk. She shoots upright, her shoulders twisting, as the surge of pure pleasure rockets through her long, swaying body. She shudders and shakes her hair like a wild woman; and then she moans, a low shivering moan in the aftermath; before she can recover, he hits her with the next jolt, and that one drives her to her knees. The blonde is kneeling on the office floor, bent over, holding herself, struggling for breath, when she gets whacked again. In a flash, she shoots straight up and cranes back, kneeling with thighs spread out as much as that bunched up dress would allow, teeth clenched against the erupting surge of unbelievable, ecstatic pleasure that crazy Nathan forces her to endure. She gives out with a screech like banshee; both hands fly down to grab her crotch and she holds herself there, clutching her cunt hard, urgently, with fingers curled up and buried deep in her crotch. She’s breathing like a locomotive straining uphill. I can’t move, struck speechless by the hot sight of the writhing blonde just burning with lust.

Now this sex-crazed blonde is rubbing herself off, furiously palming her vulva, and making this high-pitched keening noise. Her hips are bucking like a lusty bronco caught up in world’s greatest fuck. She looses all control, falls over, rolls on her side and lays squirming there on the rug, dress twisted up around her waist, glamorous legs scissoring wildly. All of a sudden her hips start rocking again, deeper now, and both hands are jammed down between her clenching thighs; then she begins to shake and tremble like she’s having some kind of convulsion. And right there before my eyes, that girl has a major orgasm! I know it sounds crazy, but I watched that gorgeous blonde moaning and coming on the carpet right in front of my desk.”

* * *