The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about manipulating someone’s mind, lesbian sex and professional malfeasance.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it. It also has nothing to do with real life and would probably never happen. Professional’s don’t behave this way either.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature HAS a point.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

This is my first attempt at erotic writing so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I BEGIN TO DISCOVER

Visited a wonderful clinical hypnotherapist yesterday and am feeling better today than in quite some time. Dr. Margaret Winters was her name. I actually never had considered such a thing but my best friend Melissa has been smoke free for over a month now and swears by her. She has been trying to quit for the 6 years I’ve known her and says she has been smoking since she was 15 so that makes it 20 years.

I still wouldn’t have considered going if Mel hadn’t given me 10 prepaid sessions as a gift. It just goes to show you what marriage to an investment banker and a good divorce attorney can accomplish not that she didn’t pay a price for it.

Since I don’t smoke and don’t need to lose any weight, I decided to just work on my esteem and confidence issues. I don’t feel terribly lacking in those areas but felt there is always room for improvement.

There isn’t a lot I can tell about the visit. Dr. Winters is in her late 40’s I would imagine and her office is certainly comfortable enough. We talked a bit about what I wanted to accomplish and she explained hypnosis to me then proceeded to have me relax back in this wonderful chair and listen to her voice. It seems like only moments later I heard her saying “Wide Awake”, I opened my eyes and the session was over. I couldn’t believe the time had passed so quickly. I felt wonderful. I was relaxed, happy and certainly more confident feeling about the whole process than when I arrived so I consider it a complete success. I must confess to being a little apprehensive about being hypnotized at first but now look forward to our next session. I called Mel after the appointment and told her all about it. She seems almost as pleased that I enjoyed it as I am. Says she was apprehensive and really wanted me to enjoy it as well.

A last development, perhaps a side benefit of this hypnotherapy occurred last night when I went to bed. I realized I felt aroused so I masturbated for the first time in months. It felt great and for the first time ever, I didn’t feel like I was doing it to relieve the pressure from lack of sex. Andy and I had a date last week and we made love so it was too soon for that. I did it simply because I wanted to and because it felt wonderful to do. I even felt a sense of pride as I drifted off to sleep after a most pleasant orgasm.

Had another session with Dr. Winters yesterday. Once again, really nothing to tell about it as I have no memory of the actual hypnosis or what happened when I was hypnotized. I told Margaret (she said she is more comfortable with first names) about my week and the positive experiences I have noticed. All week long at work I have felt more confident and people seem to be treating me with more respect as a result. Margaret acted like she knew that would be happening. She really knows her stuff.

Also, last week I went to the mall and picked up a few new outfits, another out of character thing for me to do. Nothing flashy mind you but a definite shift from my usual drab wardrobe. Something a little more flattering and confident. Funny, I never thought of my wardrobe as drab before but the compliments I got at work sure confirmed that I am on the right track in that department.

I called Mel after yesterday’s appointment and told her how I was feeling even better about myself and life in general and how much I appreciated her generosity. We talked for 2 hours and I told her every little detail about the changes I am experiencing. I think this process is bringing us a lot closer together. Also spent Wednesday evening at her home. We enjoyed a lovely dinner and some wine and great conversation. We’ve been best friends for years but it just feels like we are taking it to a new level now. She says I look lovelier than since she has known me and thinks the sessions are having a terrific effect. I blushed when she said it but loved hearing it confirmed.

Andy and I didn’t have a chance to get together last week. Usually I would feel a little needy, like I needed him to feel good about myself but that didn’t happen. Instead, I saw it as a perfect opportunity to “date” myself and spent Friday night pampering myself with a hot aroma therapy bath followed by another, more thorough masturbation session complete with candles and oil, another first for me. Two weeks ago, I would have thought it wicked or wanton. Now I feel great about it. Imagine that. In fact, after yesterday’s session with Margaret, I felt even more aroused when I went to bed and couldn’t wait to masturbate again and had an incredible orgasm. This time it was stronger and more arousing than with Andy. I wonder if Mel got any of these side benefits with her stop smoking program. This is the strangest thing. My curiosity about Mel masturbating more as a result of her sessions with Margaret simply popped into my mind last night as I was masturbating. Instead of my tried and true fantasy of about my “handsome stranger”, I imagined Mel masturbating on her couch and found the image more than a little arousing, much to my surprise. It was a little bizarre and confusing to say the least and certainly something way way out of the ordinary. In fact, I don’t quite know what to make of it. Still, overall, I really like the effect my new found esteem and confidence is having on me. I guess I will chalk it up to testing the limits of my newfound esteem and let it go at that.

Had my third session with Margaret yesterday. As usual, I related the changes and improvements I perceived then lay back for yet another wonderfully relaxing hypnosis session and came out feeling relaxed and generally wonderful in every way. I am really beginning to love these sessions and am so grateful Mel gave me 10 of them. Otherwise I would be trying to figure out how to add them to my budget because I certainly don’t want to stop, not yet at least. I feel like there is still more I can accomplish through them. I couldn’t wait to get home and call Mel and tell her all about it but more on that later.

My situation at work continues to improve as my confidence seems to be having a positive effect on my work and my relationships at work. I have been shopping more and finally donated all my old work clothes to charity since I simply cannot see myself wearing them anymore anyway. I am not dressing in a sexy way but most certainly more feminine than before. I am really enjoying the feel of my new silk blouses and have taken to wearing a little more makeup than before. Just trying to look my best and the feedback is great. A couple of men at work are paying a lot more attention to me, not that their attention is something I wanted anyway. If I wanted more male attention, I would spend more time with Andy. Which reminds me, didn’t see Andy again this last week. Simply didn’t have the desire.

Some of the women at work are supportive of my new look while others seem to be distancing themselves a little. Sarah, one of the girls in my department is particularly supportive and is quite complimentary and more attentive. It seems we might become better friends which is an altogether pleasing prospect. Not only is she real sweet, she is quite attractive as well. I’m not quite sure why I added the attractive part but I appreciate the fact that she is attractive and this journal is for all my thoughts. I just hope this doesn’t sound shallow upon reflection later.

I spent even more time with Mel last week. I spent two evenings with her and Saturday day when I accompanied her shopping. We had a great time to say the least. There is no doubt our friendship has moved to a more intimate and trusting level. She seems as interested in my progress with Margaret as I am and I can’t seem to get enough of her. I am really enjoying spending time with Mel, I always feel so appreciated, (loved even) and I thoroughly enjoy her attention.

My sexual side continues to evolve as well, a most pleasurable development but not without a few second thoughts. My masturbatory fantasies about Mel on the couch continued throughout the week as I enjoyed even more frequent and pleasurable moments masturbating to the most powerful orgasms I can recall. I even experienced my first multiple orgasm last night after my latest session with Margaret. I didn’t share with Margaret the exact nature of the image that now occupies center stage when I masturbate but I did tell her I was experiencing some different and less conventional fantasies when I masturbate and that I have found myself masturbating regularly for the first time in my life. She congratulated me on my progress and said that regular, even frequent masturbation is a healthy thing and that I should feel comfortable allowing my fantasies to take me where ever they wanted as long as I am enjoying them. She said that even the less traditional fantasies such as bondage, domination, submission and lesbianism were perfectly normal and that I should feel completely comfortable enjoying them because they are a part of me.

Margaret said, after our session, that under hypnosis, she worked with me a little on helping me give myself permission to enjoy what ever sexual feelings or fantasies I had. It must have worked because I couldn’t wait to get home and masturbate again and this time I really got into the Mel couch fantasy. The image of her naked on her couch, fingering her pussy to orgasm is the single most arousing image I have ever had and I fully enjoyed it and, like I said, I actually came twice in a row for the first time ever. I feel proud of that and of my new found confidence that allows me to enjoy what only a month ago would have been completely out of the question and probably disgusting at the same time.

At last I even feel confident and comfortable enough to admit a little more to you dear Journal. That’s right; I sometimes even have difficulty writing down things only I will ever see. How’s that for repressed? Anyway on Friday night when I was at Mel’s for dinner, she wore a tank top braless and I found myself starting at her exquisite breasts. Hers are a full C or D cup, same as me, and have maintained their shape quite well. I could swear that she noticed me staring at them and, when she did, her nipples firmed up and stuck right out in plain sight. I am sure she must have seen me blush when that happened as my arousal grew. What an unexpected rush. I had to quickly get up and change the CD in the other room, I was so embarrassed. I am not a lesbian, of that I am certain. I’ve never had a feeling even remotely similar to these before. Still, I find the feeling most enjoyable and, thanks to Margaret, I feel a lot more comfortable about having these feelings than I did last week. I enjoy my body more now than ever and, as a woman, it’s only natural that I am also capable of enjoying the beauty and sensuality of another woman as well. That doesn’t make me a lesbian, just a confident and sexually aware woman. Frankly, I like the feeling.

Ok, while I am at the true confessions, one last thing I must reveal. After all, if I can’t tell my most private journal, who can I tell? After the dinner at Mel’s with the tank top, I called her the next day and, as usual we chatted for hours. I simply love the sound of her voice and just talking to her about even non-sexual things, I found myself getting aroused. As we talked, I couldn’t help myself and slid my hand inside my panties and began lightly rubbing my clit. I almost didn’t realize what I was doing until I was there but for the rest of the conversation, I kept myself nicely aroused but didn’t allow myself to orgasm until we had hung up. A couple of times, I heard Mel catch her breath and couldn’t help but wonder, if she might not be doing the same thing. I will probably never know but the thought sure made me hotter and I took less than a minute to enjoy a whopping orgasm once she’d hung up. I’m not quite sure where all this is leading but it sure feels good.

END CHAPTER 1 – TO BE CONTINUED