The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JOB INTERVIEW

Sitting outside the office door and waiting to be called, Sally felt very nervous. This was her first job interview since leaving university that summer, and she was really eager start earning her own money.

Not that her parents wouldnt help her out, but she wanted to be independent and live in her own flat. At 21, she felt she had the right to her own privacy in her own home.

The job she was applying for was as a secretary for a medium sized company specialized in selling cosmetic articles. It wasn’t certainly the most exciting job in the world, and not what she had studied English literature for, but it was a job, and not badly paid.

For the occasion she was dressed in a black skirt, neither too short nor too long and in a buttoned blouse. She had decided for a comprimise dress between a conservative style and a provoking look. Although she knew that showing some skin may help, it may have turned against her if the examiner was a woman. On the other hand she didnt want to come across as too conservative, it was still a cosmetic company she was asking for a job, not a catholic school!

Sally was definitely good-looking, with long, black hair, green eyes and a slim body. The only thing she didnt like about herself were her small sized A cup breasts, which she always tried to hide in her blouses.

“Ms. Sally Wordsworth? Ms. Shelley is awaiting you.” said the secretary opening the office door. Sally stood up and moved towards the door. Well, apparently her move not to dress scantily had been wise.

A woman in her early 50’s, with dyed blonde hair, on the plump side, but still attractive, and very large breasts (at least 40DD, estimated Sally), introduced herself as Ms. Ingrid Shelley. She smiled friendly at Sally and told then the secretary she may go home, as it was the last interview for the day.

The secretary closed the door and left after a few minutes.

“So, Sally. You don’t mind if I call you Sally, do you?”

“No, certainly not, Ms. Shelley.”

“Good. I read your CV and found you the most likely candidate for this job. You were a rather brillant student at university, and I see that you also know Spanish and French. Very good, languages are always useful in an international company. You also worked part-time as a secretary in your father’s company during part of your holidays, and so I imagine you are confident with type-writing and most of the activities of a secretary, isnt it?”

“Well, yes. I’m fairly acquainted with those aspects of the job.”

“Excellent. That’s why I intend to assume you for the job.”

“Oh, really? Thank you so much! I was so nervous about this interview!”

“I understand perfectly. However you should know that the main reason for my decision weren’t your skills.”

“No?” Sally looked a bit puzzled. What could she mean?

“No, it was your picture. Or shall I rather say your look. And seeing you in the flesh in front of me just confirmed my impression. You’re an extremely attractive young woman!”

“I-I fear I don’t understand...”

“And yet it’s so simple: you’re going to be my second secretary and I happen to be a lesbian! And what a better chance to get myself a new lover?”

“What? But I’m not a lesbian and I don’t even like women!”

“They all say so at the beginning, but dont worry, I’ll cure you from heterosexuality!”

“You’re a sick pervert, and I’m not going to take anymore of this! Look for another one to satisfy your twisted pleasures! I’m off! Good bye!”

But as soon as Sally tried to raise from her chair she found that she couldn’t move her arms and legs. She was like paralyzed!

Ms. Shelley smiled while looking at her terrified look!

“Well, you’re free to leave whenever you want, sweetie. What’s the problem? Did you change idea?”

“What did you do to me? Let me go!”

“Me? I’m not doing anything as you see. What should I be doing?”

“You’re keeping me immobilized on this chair! Please let me go!”

“But how could I possibly be doing that, honey? I see no ties around you. Don’t tell me you believe in paranormal powers?” and grinned at Sally.

“I don’t know how you do it, but you must let me go!”

“As I said, you’re free to leave. But since you’re not, I must take it that you want to stay. In my opinion, you’re actually interested in exploring this other side of your sexuality, but are too ashamed to admit it, and are putting this little play up to convince me to seduce you.”

“What? You’re mad! Please let me go, please...”

“It’s ok, Sally dear! I understood your message, and I’m here to help you. Don’t worry, you’ll like!”

“Oh, my God” thought Sally “not this, please!”

“Help, please somebody help!” screamed Sally.

“You may scream as loud as you want,love” laughed Ms. Shelley “This office is completely sound proof. A little precaution I took when I moved in.”

“Oh, please let me go! I’m not a lesbian!”

“Shh, it’s ok, my little Sally. Everything will be allright, trust me!”

“Now, why don’t you start letting me have a look at your breasts? Stand up for me, please.”

Sally stood up against her will, as if somebody else was controlling her muscles.

“Let’s remove your blouse now. Here, let me unbutton it for you.”

Ms. Shelley unbuttoned Sally’s blouse and removed it, leaving Sally in her bra.

“Mmm, wonderbra. Ashamed of your titties, honey? I’m sure they are gorgeous! Let’s have a look at them!” and saying so she removed Sally’s bra.

Sally tried all the time to oppose resistance, raise her hands or escape, but her body wouldn’t simply respond. The impulses seemed to be blocked just outside of her brain, while someone else controlled her.

“Oh, my! What a nice set of firm little titties we have here! A mouthful, just as I like them! Mind if I touch them, sweetheart?” said Ms. Shelley smiling.

“No, please, don’t!”

“Mmm, firm and hard!” said Ms. Shelley while cupping Sally’s breasts. She hold them a while with the palms of her hand, as if to assess their weight. Then she caresed them softly and said “Let’s see if I can make your nipples harden!” and started rolling Sally’s nipples in her fingers, and pulling and squeezing her little breasts with hear hands.

Sally was terrorized and didnt want to react to her manipulation, but the stimulation coming from her breasts was to intense to be ignored.

“Oh, we’re getting some reaction after all, miss No-Lesbian! Would you like me to suck your delicious nipples?”

“No, I don’t want it, please!” begged Sally.

But Ms. Shelley just smiled and put her mouth on Sally’s right breast, engulfing it all. She began sucking as much as she could, leaving red marks on Sally’s breast. Then she moved to the other one.

Sally closed her eyes and protested more weakly, while her nipples grew rock hard.

After a few minutes, Ms. Shelley stopped sucking and admired satisfied the results of her work. “Well, for a non-lesbian, it seems to me that you’re quite excited. Just look at your nipples!” giggled she.

“And I’m sure I know what’s going through your mind right now: You’d like so much to return the pleasure I gave to you wouldn’t you? Like to take a peek at my breasts?”

“For God’s sake, no! I don’t!”

“You naughty girl! Always teasing me with your replies, arent you? Well, take a seat and let me tease you now!” and started playing with her breasts through her dress. Then she moved close to Sally’s face and rubbed her breasts against it a few time. Finally she removed her dress, standing in front of Sally in Panties and Bra.

She removed her bra, exposing a pair of huge, sagging breasts.

“Do you like them, Sally?” said she teasingly “I know they are sagging, but I bet you like them so, don’t you? They are so soft and inviting...wanna suck them?”

“Oh no, please, no” but the older women ignored her and sat on her lap. Then she took Sally’s head and pushed it againts her breasts, rubbing her face on either breast.

“Go on Sally! I know you want it! They look so soft and sweet! Lick my nipples!”

Sally refused to. “She may control all my muscles”, she thought, “but up to now I’ve been able to speak freely. Perhaps she cannot control my mouth!”

Seeing Sally’s resistence, Ms.Shelley said “well, I guess you need a little help. Even your mouth and tongue are controlled by muscles, you know?”

Suddenly, Sally’s mouth opened and moved towards Ms. Shelley left nipple.

“Noo, pl...” but her mouth was already on the older woman’s nipple, sucking greedily at it.

“Yes, that’s a good girlie! Just how I like it! Please don’t stop!” She let Sally suck either nipples for several minutes, then made her stop.

“You were born to suck nipples, baby! I’m looking forward to all the nights of passion we’re going to have together! But now we have to conclude your formation, dont we? Please remove your skirt and panties.”

Sally tried to resist invain. She removed her remaining clothes, and stood naked in front of Ms. Shelley.

“Please, dont make me do this!” begged Sally.

“Well, that would be stupid, wouldn’t it? We have gone so far, and you want to give up the best bit? Come on, sweetie, sit on my desk and spread your legs in front of my armchair.”

Sally complied. Ms. Shelley sat on the armchair, and began caressing Sally’s inner thighs. She then started caressing the outside of Sally’s pussy lips. She moved her face just inches away from the young girl’s pussy and said:

“Sally dear, this moment is going to change your life. You’ll enjoy sex has you’ve never before with a man. And believe me, you’ll never want to go back to men ever again! Oh, call me Ingrid from now on!”

She then began exploring Sally’s pussy with her mouth, licking it along its length. Then she got Sally’s clit out of its hiding, and with the tip of her tongue brushed it, sending a shiver of pleasure through Sally’s spine. She then proceeded alternating slow, gentle suckings with hard biting and rolling of sally’s clit in her mouth. She thus aroused Sally without letting her come.

Sally was building up an enormous orgasm and losing control of herself. She began moaning softly, but soon she was almost screaming with pleasure. Her mind was flushed with hormones and concentrating on the pleasure giving movements of her lover.

Suddenly, Ingrid close her lips around Sally’s clit and started sucking the hardest she could. Sally felt her orgasm being released in an intense spasm of her body. She also thought of feeling small electric currents around her head. Yes, it was wonderful to be loved by a woman. So much better than a man! And Ingrid was so good at it! And she really cared for and loved her! She was so lucky to have met her!

When Ingrid raised her head and moved over Sally, she said smiling at her: “So, did my little girlie like it?". Sally just embraced Ingrid and kissed her passionately for several minutes.

Sally got the job and became Ingrid’s personal secretary. Always working with breathtaking miniskirts, she had also moved to Ingrid’s flat (to save money, as she said to her parents)and even spent with her her holidays. She and Ingrid would be seen often dining together, and spending nights out with each other. Sally, however, didn’t care for what the others thought. She was perfectly happy with Ingrid, although sometimes, at night, in her sleep, she would hear an unhappy voice from very far, a voiced that seemed to come from some forgotten corner of her mind.