The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joan Get’s Out (A MM/f story)

Warning!! Do not read if under twenty-one, or easily offended by adult sexual material. This material is only intended for adults. All minors should read no further!!

She laid back, her sixth visit to the town to see this man.

“I’m just glad my father and mother aren’t around to see me like this,” said Joan.

“Like what, Joan?” Asked the doctor sitting in the chair beside her.

“Well, you know, crazy; seeing a psychiatrist for my problem with withdrawal and compulsive behavior,” she explained.

“A lot of people have problems opening up. Almost as may have compulsive behavior issues. Your fear of big cities is a mild one. But, you made it here this time without your husband doing the driving. That’s progress. I mean, even if this is only a little city,” said Doctor Grimes.

“It’s just that my background is conservative. To see a psychiatrist at all is, well, crazy.”

“You’ve been in the country too long, Joan. Things have changed. Now sit back and relax. We’re making progress, and you do feel better for it. I can tell.”

“Yes I do. I’m sorry.”

“No need to be sorry about the beliefs you were raised with. In fact, you are a strong woman to overcome that. Your husband has helped you overcome, hasn’t he. A little. He brought you here at first. He’s not from that background,” said the doctor, though Joan took it as a question.

“No. I just met him last year. I love him. I don’t want to be a disappointment. And he’s trying to be a good farmer. It’s really my farm, you know. If it wasn’t for that land grabbing Mister Ames next door, he’d not have made the first year. It seems like every time Ames tried to buy my farm, he’d get in a conversation with my husband, and give away another secret to him so we could make it; like when he advised to sell late, and my husband took all the corn to market right then and there, or when he advised against livestock, and my husband put in a pig pen that will likely be good for fifty or so a month by next year. Imagine, in a not so good year, we’ve made some money. Not many men could bring a farm in like that in one year,” Joan explained.

“You heard these conversations?”

“Well not exactly. I can’t stand Mister Ames. But, I have seen my husband talk to him, and he’s told me what they’ve talked about.”

“No wonder you have anxieties; with a man like that next door. Imagine what it would have been like without a good man like your husband in charge, with a man like Mister Ames I mean,” sympathized Doctor Grimes.

“Yes. I’ve been lucky,” Joan smiled.

“With that kind of positivism, I want you to close your eyes. We’ve have some very good nights, haven’t we Joan? We’ve had some very good nights. We have had some very good nights. Doesn’t that make you feel better? A good night’s sleep can take away all of the tension. It can liberate you, and make you feel so comfortable. The room is nice and warm. The chair almost a bed. You’ve been so overworked. It’s just marvelous that we have had some very good nights. Come to it now. Come to the warm bed, and the comfortable pillows. The room is nice and dark, and you don’t have to wake up until very late. How wonderful. You are asleep now. Tell me where you are, Joan.”

“I am asleep in my warm bed.”

“Very good. Do you love your husband?”

“Yes. Very much,” said Joan.

“That is very good. You will be very happy to know that I want you to continue to love him. Some marriages get into trouble because the wife forgets the things the husband has done for her. You will never forget how capable and deserving or your love your husband is. Since there are times of trouble in any marriage, I want you to remember that your love is unconditional. You will love and obey your husband regardless of the conditions. If you think he is cruel, it will not matter. If you are tired, it will not matter. You simply love and accept him as the decision maker. You can say yes, no to these thoughts, or whatever you feel, Joan, but a yes binds you eternally to your decision. No need in my endless rambling. You are free in this warm bed, and dark room. Nothing we say will leave these walls. It is a room of forgetfulness. It is a secret even to yourself. So, as you realize, that means you are completely free here.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Do you love your husband?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Even if what he does is cruel, neglectful, tiring, you will love and crave the idea of obeying him,” said the Doctor.

“Yes.”

“You will never disobey him, for any reason whatsoever.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Then say it. If you say it, it will always remain in memory. I want you to say it, and underline it in your mind as your most important belief. Put it somewhere in there, right behind the eyes, where it will be a guardian of all the rest of your thoughts. Now say it. I will never disobey my husband, for any reason.”

Joan composed herself, finding the place behind her eyes. “I will never disobey my husband for any reason.”

I’m going to wait for you to reflect on that. I’ll leave you to rest ten or fifteen minutes, it won’t matter how long because you are so comfortable and happy. While I am gone, you will be very busy finding ways to seal your brain with those words. Remember. Remember. It guards your mind. It seals everything in and everything out. Nothing will ever be as important as that mantra. I will never disobey my husband for any reason.” The Doctor got up, and left the office for coffee.

“I will never disobey my husband for any reason ....” Joan repeated periodically with her soft lips, as she wound the words around her mind like a fence.

The Doctor came back with a warm second cup of coffee. “Who controls you, Joan?”

“My husband.”

“You have made such progress. You will feel so much better. That’s a new thought, but it now feels like an old, unimpeachable idea, as if you were raised to believe it. There is no reason to question this belief. It’s good anyway. You have always loved your husband. He is so strong and capable. Like when he made the farm work in the very first year.”

“Yes. He is very strong and capable. I love him very much,” said Joan. Her eyes flickered from side to side at times, in mainly closed sockets. Her body was warm in the couch, and her breathing slowed. The words, when she spoke were almost sexual the way they flowed out softly.

“If he did something wrong, you would forgive him. Even if it affected you deeply. And, if he asked you to do something you didn’t want to do, you would obey. He is your guide. He is your Master. He owns your body and soul. You love him so deeply that nothing is beyond accepting from this man.”

“Oh, I want to believe that,” said Joan.

“You believe it. Never will you disobey. It isn’t something you are capable of doing. It will sometimes bring discomfort. It will entail sacrifice. Grave sacrifice. But I will give you comfort in exchange, because it is the right thing to do.”

“Comfort?” Asked Joan.

“Yes. This room. You will be always at peace and can rest when the worst of the problems strike. Imagine, you will come to crave adversity from the man you love dearly, because it will bring you to this warm place where you can surround yourself in the world of forgetfulness. Whenever you feel depressed, or used, or ignored, or hurt physically or mentally, you will immediately come to this room where you will find me as a friend. I’ll be sitting over here, either talking to you, or drinking my coffee, or reading a nice book. That way the husband you love totally can have what he wants, and you will also. More importantly, you will avoid conflict, making it easier to make amends when your husband is better able to love you back,” explained Doctor Grimes.

“I understand, Doctor. That’s a wonderful idea.”

“It’s not just an idea. It’s a feeling. It is a deep belief, with rewards and love. You’ve always believed it. You always will. What was that you said to me just before I went to coffee?”

“Oh. I will never disobey my husband for any reason,” said Joan.

“Imagine the horror of disobedience. You will miss out on the restful love of this room. You will isolate your husband. You will violate everything you’ve always believed. You will ruin a good man. You will suffer unimaginable horror because all that you are is based upon your love for him. You will miss this room. You will have no place to forget and to be warm. It will be so cold. You will feel ill in the stomach. I want to help you with these feelings, so you can come to the room of forgetfulness, and be comforted and strengthened, and so no damage will occur. It is so very easy. You just do as your husband commands, and if something unpleasant is happening, you are really in here. Nothing can harm you. You are strong in here. All of your rebellion rests in here.”

“I understand.”

“If you fail to obey, you will fail to come to this room. Obedience brings you here. This room is the best place you can imagine ever having been. It is better than good, slow sex. Touch your breasts. Touch your pussy. Feel how wonderful it is in this room. I’m not watching. You are as if alone, but as if surrounded by every moment that you’ve felt loved by another person. Imagine it as if you are in your mother’s womb,” said the Psychiatrist.

Joan touched herself, running her hands across her breasts and then gathering her skirt with her hands. Once bunched up, she took one hand to her thigh, feeling her skin at the line of her panties. The second hand fell into her panties, and slowly played.

“Don’t stop. You are so perfect doing what you are doing. You deserve the right. I’ll just touch on some things while you do that. We have talked in this room about your driving to town. You have done so well with this. You feel comfortable coming to town when you visit me. On the other hand, you feel even worse going other places than you did before, but since you have put up those necessary roadblocks, this never occurs to you. Understand that there are many things that can go wrong is you venture out other than to your farm or therapist. Your husband will tell you if you need to come. If the room isn’t enough, you will tell him you need to come. That should comfort you to know that.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“You no longer have this problem with drawing within yourself either. While with your husband, you will be outgoing. You will be his perfect lover. I hear you have made such progress. Do you want to please your husband?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then when he asks for something, you will do it. You are his perfect slut. Since you’ve gone through marriage, it’s perfectly OK to be a slut. It doesn’t matter what kind of sex it is, because if he or I ask for it, you reasonably should assume he wants it. Does that make sense?”

“Certainly Doctor.”

“If it gets too hard, you can come to this room. You want that anyway. And, if you are still troubled, he can bring you here by saying the same trigger words I used, ‘We’ve had some very good nights.’” If it’s been a few weeks, and you feel uneasy, you can come to me. This is really a lot of freedom, these three choices, so you need on feel out of control,” explained the Doctor.

“Yes, Doctor. It does seem a lot of options,” offered Joan.

“I’m going to suggest that you remain introverted otherwise. It never was really a problem. I think it will comfort you. It will help you focus too. You only need to talk to the people me or your husband want you to. That’s the beauty of country life. All alone, under the stars. Your life revolving around family. You can save your outgoing self for when your husband wants you to be a slut for him. Sex will be all the more liberating that way. You will crave every sexual moment, regardless of how it’s performed, or with whom. Your husband is in charge of that part of you too, so you need to remember that when things get hard between you two, you must come to the room, and let him have his way. You will be so introverted, and absorbed in here. No worries. Your body is outside, going through ordeals, or inside feeling the pleasure, but it will also be safe because you were wise enough to come into the room of forgetfulness.”

“Yes, Doctor. I will come to the room in any crisis,” said Joan.

“You have been in the bed a long time, Joan. Your back is in need of some air. Crawl out. It’s warm all over the room. It’s safe all over the room. You feel like just crawling around a little, slowly, as if on very short legs. Very short legs. Four very short legs. Lazy and easy. No care in the world. Very grounded, and comfortable on the floor.”

Joan rolled off the couch, and was on her elbows and knees. She leaned over on her arms, and put her head down restfully. Then, after a few seconds of that, got back up, and slowly moved around from back to front of the couch.

“You don’t have to talk. You are just a little animal. Nothing to care about. Like one of those happy Disney piglets. All pink and warm. No cares at all. Happy on your husband’s happy farm. No need to talk. Introverted. Piglets don’t need to talk. You have grown up a little though. Now you are just as happy, but slower, and less immature about things. Very happy. Very mature. You need to have some babies of your own because it is right. As a pig you know that some day they will go away, but you will not be able to understand this, and can have others. The life of a pig is without care. You are safe. You’d love to have some babies suckle at your breasts as you lie sleepily in the yard, imagining yourself in the room of lost memories. Just so easy and relaxed. Squeal softly for me, piggy,” said the hypnotist.

“Squeal.” Joan moved to the middle of the floor, and put her head down again, one hand briefly touching a breast.

“A nice big male pig is smiling at you. He has always been so nice to you. You trust him. He takes you to the room of forgetfulness. He has helped you find the things that make you most comfortable. You don’t love him like you do the Master of the farm, because pigs don’t really love one another like humans, but you like him very much, and want to be close to him. Isn’t that true, piggy?”

“Squeal squeal.”

“You were horny just before you came to this yard, and could really enjoy sex with him. Your Master, the husband of the farm, is at the fence, smiling his approval. Can you see his wonderful smile. It’s a happy time. He’s gone to so much trouble to set this up between his two favorite pigs. Do you see him?”

“Squeal!” Said Joan, looking up at the couch, her eyes opening half way.

The doctor took off his belt, and got up from his chair. He went over and locked the door. “You are so wet and hot for a fucking. You desperately want to feel some warm cum in your pussy. You want to feel it moving deep into your womb. You get into the animal position, the only one you know because you are a pig. You imagine the babies sucking on all of your tits. You want to put your pussy up for the big pig as he comes behind you. You’d give everything just for the chance to mother for the friendly pig and the farmer you love beyond question,” explained the Doctor, kneeling behind her, after dropping his pants. Joan was a lovely woman. Doctor Grimes pushed his penis into Joan’s warm, wet pussy.

* * *

“I want to thank you for all of your help, Doctor,” said Mister Williams on the phone.

“The pleasure is all mine. In fact, it has been you who has and continues to be the one to thank,” said Doctor Grimes.

“Oh right. I have a whole farm. Next year, when Mister Ames takes his new deed on it, I stand to make a fairly plum amount. Not bad for a year or two of work, if you ask me.”

“You’ll be sure not to leave until after the baby. Misses Grimes and I don’t want to be forgotten. It would cost us fifty grand for a real mother to have a baby for us. You have no idea how hard it has been for my wife, knowing she is incapable of mothering a baby. This baby is everything to us. Do I have to worry about you fulfilling our bargain?” Asked Grimes sternly.

“Oh, no way. I’m good for it. I may be a flimflam man, but I’m no cheat. You’ll get the brat. What would I do with it on the road? It isn’t mine anyway. Shoot, I’ve half a mind to do a woman of my own up fat, with some other willing farm orphan maybe.”

“I’d not help you. I don’t like this much. I’m not in it for the money, you know. It’s for my wife,” said the Doctor.

“Oh right. You couldn’t have done this for fifty grand? And, you just hated porking her. You need to get real, Doctor.”

“Alright. I had that coming. There is another little issue though. Joan! She’s not going to always take it. When you get her out on the road, she’s going to come back to the real planet. I’m your thread of insanity, in a way of thinking, with that woman. I’m troubled that you’ll have her out there, and then she comes around, and starts wondering about her baby.”

“She’s no problem. You’ll get to see her every month.”

“What!?!”

“Yeah. The papers are already in for our divorce, just like the final sale. She’d sign anything the way she is right now, and all I have to do it tell her it’s something else. In fact, she’s so mental she’s like all over me. I have to put her out most of the day to get some peace.”

“You’re leaving something out. How is she going to live? I mean, without the farm, and you gone. I don’t really feel more comfortable with that. After all, her baby will be in the community, and she’d be unattended?” Worried the Doctor.

“Well, Mister Ames is an old cantankerous person, but he still can get it up. He’s offered me ten grand more if I leave the bitch so he can get some. I told him she’d been hypnotized, but not the rest of it at first. He got all excited, so I let him pork her the other day. He’s not taking no for an answer. He’s so on to the idea that I’ve started making suggestions to Joan myself. Mister Ames says he’d be willing to let her come see you every month for refreshers, and come himself, like I did, to get the lowdown,” explained Mister Williams.

“I wish you’d not take liberties with the distribution of details, Mister Williams. There can be legal implications.”

“Well, it’s done, and that’s the only person I’m telling. Mister Ames is cool. Besides, he don’t like kids either. Maybe you and the Misses can have a couple more piglets to raise,” offered the husband.

“Well, OK. Forget it. Just don’t tell anyone else. You’d get caught too, and spend all your money defending yourself in court. Now, can I talk to Joan a minute. I want to assess her current state,” asked the Doctor.

“Oh, sure. Just a few minutes though. I’ll have to hose her off when I call for her. She spends almost all her time out there in the pen now. I don’t let her in unless I hose her down,” said the husband, dropping the phone.

A half minute later the Doc could hear him call to her in the background, “Sewwwwwweeeeeeee!”