The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Jill’s New Baby”

(written by pshadme – June 2005, and inspired by , who allowed me to develop this story around his specific ideas and who would also appreciate your written feedback.)

Robert was 25 year-old customer service representative for a large insurance company. His work was tedious and on many weekends he found one of the few ways he could relax was to go to the Border’s Books at his local mall and sit at one of its tables with a nice hot cup of black decaf to read a new book.

Robert was hunched over a corner table just outside the store where the coffee drinkers hang out, but still inside the mall. He was well into the third chapter of the new spy novel he had purchased when his concentration was broken.

“Excuse me, young man, may I join you?”, politely asked the blonde vision standing next to him.

Robert looked up to see a tall, Nordic-looking young woman with waist-length blonde hair smiling down at him. She was in snug-fitting, faded blue jeans and a frilly, white “baby-doll” top that hung loosely around her mid-section, almost like a maternity blouse, but very tightly around her buxom upper half.

He found himself staring into her bright blue eyes a little too long before she came back with, “I am sorry honey, you were trying to read. I apologize. It’s just that all the tables are taken and I thought we could share this one, since you were the only person sitting alone.”

Robert was still in a bit of a fog from the impact of her beautiful eyes, but his customer service skills kicked in and he answered, “Sure, that would be fine.”, then subsequently rose to be a gentleman and pull out her chair. As he stepped near her and reached for the back of the chair, his senses were met with an intoxicating scent. What he assumed was her perfume, smelled a lot like talcum powder only blended into a subtle, more feminine scent. Robert inhaled deeply and although he thought he was being discreet about it, the woman noticed and smiled as she took her seat.

“Thank you so much, sweetie. I am Jill and that is ‘Baby Fresh’, a new fragrance I picked up the other day.”, offered the woman with a coy smile.

“Um, hello, I’m, uh, Robert.”, he stuttered. “Pleased to meet you.”, politely concluded Robert with a flush face.

Jill acknowledged his redness with a bigger smile while adjusting her seat. She looked down at his coffee cup and then spun her head towards the book store, causing her perfume to waft over towards Robert once more when her hair whipped around. She turned back to see his eyes fluttering as he was returning from again inhaling her scent. “Did you get that here, honey?”, asked the smiling Jill.

Robert was still slightly off-balance from the perfume and now his small blue eyes were looking back into her beautiful large blue ones again when he stammered, “Uh, yes, Jill, I did. They have a coffee shop just inside the entrance.” He indicated by pointing his finger, on some level hoping that her eyes would free his by following his pointed finger.

They did, but only for a second. Jill turned back, smiled wide-eyed and asked Robert, “Would you mind saving this seat for me while I go grab a cup?”

“Of course not, take your time. The seat is yours.”, he chivalrously answered.

Jill got up to walk into the store and Robert felt a wash of shame fall over him as he stared at her firm, heart-shaped rear. His eyes followed the fashionable faded lines from her ass down her long legs. He also felt guilty for flirting with this woman, because his girlfriend of two years, to whom he was strictly loyal, was meeting him for dinner later that night.

Despite his feelings of guilt, Robert spent the few minutes she was gone fantasizing about kissing her sumptuous, lipstick-free lips and running his fingers through her long blonde locks. When he looked up to see her returning, he caught a glimpse of a woman behind her that kind of resembled his girlfriend and again, his remorse brought him back to real time.

Still being gentlemanly, Robert rose to get her chair and she smiled at him with such innocence that he felt even guiltier for thinking as he had.

“Mmmmm, good coffee.”, said Jill as she sipped at the cup that she hugged with both hands, after retaking her seat across from him.

“Yes, it is pretty good for a chain store.”, offered Robert, trying to keep the conversation light in order to distract his thoughts.

“You sound like you have sampled a lot of coffee, Robert. I have only just turned twenty-one, but you HAVE to be just out of high school. What is someone so young doing having had so much coffee?”, posed Jill in a matronly tone.

Robert chuckled slightly and answered in a proud voice, “Well, Jill, actually, I am 24. I will be 25 in a few weeks.”

“Really?! I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I said just out of high school, sweetie. Honestly, I thought you were still a student.”, Jill said as she batted her lashes and widened her smile.

Momentarily, it seemed to Robert like she said something for which one would normally apologize, but Jill’s eyes and smile quickly dispensed with any thought in his mind of improper etiquette on her part. He just felt very happy to be sitting so close to such a beautiful girl. This is how he was now trying to think of her, as a girl, no longer a woman. In his mind, she was 4 years his junior and despite her beauty, was just a girl, however his libido was not letting that or the fact that he had a girlfriend, deter his body from reacting to her flirtatious ways. Just as Robert was focusing on the fact that he was becoming erect, Jill spoke, “You have SUCH a baby face, Bobby. People must mistake you for a child pretty often.” And she punctuated her statement by reaching over and lightly caressing the back of her right hand over his clean-shaven left cheek, returning it to its prior shade of red, as well as giving him another opportunity to smell her perfume, which seemingly covered her entire body.

Robert was so distracted by his engorging cock and her beautiful blue eyes, it had not really registered that she had addressed him like a child, but after the shiver caused by the back of her nails on his skin faded, he realized he did hear the term, “baby face”, which is a quality he had heard attributed to his appearance before.

“Uh, um yes, I do. I still get carded at EVERY bar I go to. I even have to show I.D. when I buy beer at the supermarket.”, Robert said with a hint of a laugh in his voice.

“Maybe you SHOULD be under 21, Bobby. Beer is no good for you, you know.”, Jill said, again in a more motherly manner, but still sweet enough to not arouse any suspicion in Robert.

They both continued to exchange pleasantries as they finished their coffee. She was so engaging that Robert had completely forgotten he was even reading before she had walked over. His eyes drifted in and out of her strikingly crystal blue eyes and he flirtatiously returned as many smiles and she gave him over the 20 or so minutes they sat and talked. He found her utterly charming for such a young girl.

“‘Robert’ seems too old a name for that baby face. Would you mind if I called you Bobby?”, asked Jill in her sweet way, followed by a tussling of his short brown hair by her long, slender fingers. Robert’s mind could not recall that she had done so already and was not even taken aback by her touching him in such a childish way. Her sweetness had completely disarmed him.

Robert had never had anyone call him Bobby before. His whole life he was Robert or Rob, but he didn’t see anything wrong with it. It was not like he was ever going to see her again, he thought.

“Sure, Jill, I have no problem with that.”, Robert politely answered.

As he was watching her smile at his concession, she looked down at her watch and Jill said, “Bobby, I need to go get a few things and I think it would help to have a boy’s opinion.” She finished the sentence by again batting her lashes and smiling as he gazed into her eyes. She knew that he would come with her.

That time, however, Robert recognized that she referred to him as a boy, rather than the man he was proud to be, but instead of becoming vexed, he shrugged it off and simply answered, “I’d be happy to assist you, Jill.” It seemed that Robert’s better judgment was impaired by her flirting and in large part by her perfume that was driving him crazy the whole time they sat there.

“Thank you so much, Bobby.”, Jill responded and as they both stood up, she continued, “The store I need to go to is ALL the way on the other side of the mall.” Her tone was almost patronizing, as if it was such a long way for him, but he didn’t give it much thought, because he was too wrapped in the realization of her height by comparison as he stood across from her. He had stood next to her twice already, but for the first time, he truly appreciated her size as he looked up into her eyes. She had to be at least 5′11 which was a good five inches taller than he and she was wearing flat sandals, not even heels. Robert was not a skinny man, maybe 155 pounds which was about average for his height. Jill appeared slim, but her height and bosom alone had to put her at about 140 pounds or more he surmised to himself. It suddenly made him feel small.

“Stay close to me, Bobby, I don’t want to lose you.”, Jill finished, again, almost condescendingly, but with a small giggle that Robert simply took as a joke.

They walked side-by-side the length of the mall and Robert was fighting an impending erection every time he caught a whiff of her perfume. He was also feeling a little insecure about walking next to a girl that seemingly towered over him, but he kept his head held high, knowing that every guy he passed was gawking at the Amazonian Goddess that accompanied him. His efforts to appear like a proud man seemed futile to a few people who passed them though, as his hair was still all mussed from her fingers and his steps were hurried in order to keep pace with her long strides, giving the impression to some, mainly women, that despite his age, he was simply a messy child trying to keep up with its mother.

They reached the opposite end of the mall and Jill said, “Here we are, Bobby”, pointing at the big pink and blue letters on the store window that read, “Baby Your Baby”.

Robert now thought that her cute, white blouse actually WAS a maternity top and she was an expectant mother shopping for her new baby. However, he did not remember seeing a ring on her finger, so he further assumed she was a soon-to-be “single mom”, which explained in his mind all of her flirting. She is probably just looking for a daddy.

Feeling confident in his assessment he stepped towards the entrance and said, “Well, let’s go.”

Again, sneakily robbing him of his self-confidence and independence, Jill reached out, grabbed his hand and spun him around leaving him to look up at her, face-to-face once more. She looked down at him and said again patronizingly, but very syrupy, “Settle down, Bobby. Wait for me.”

Robert almost felt embarrassed though he was not sure whether it was because this girl just scolded him or because he actually did something wrong.

Jill did not allow him more than a second to dwell on it when she said, “Come on, Bobby.” and yanked on the hand she was still grasping.

He followed her into the store and they walked over to a bib display. She pulled off a few and asked, almost in baby talk, “Which one do YOU like, Bobby?”

Robert, feeling a little uncomfortable with her tone, pointed to the one with the baseball bat on it rather than verbalizing an answer.

“Of course! Such a little boy, my Bobby.”, Jill said, but Robert, being so close to her now, was too pre-occupied with her dizzying scent to take objection to her response.

She led him further into the store, back into a corner where some of the baby clothes were and no one else was and lifted a tiny shirt that had, “Mommy’s Little Boy” printed in scribbly crayon letters on it.

She held it up to his chest and said, “Aw, too bad this is too small for my baby Bobby.”

This time, Robert ruffled his brow slightly and said, “What are you talking about, Jill?”

“Don’t look so serious, Bobby. Babies are supposed to be happy.”, Jill came back with, which made Robert look almost upset, but still very confused.

“You are my new baby, Bobby. So let’s finish shopping for you, sweetie.”, Jill flatly stated as if Robert was aware of her intentions.

Robert began to sense that maybe Jill was not really all there. “Jill, I think I need to be going, it was a pleasure meeting you….”, Robert began nervously as he politely was weaving an exit strategy.

As Robert began to dissent, Jill reached into her bag and pulled out what appeared to him to be a small bottle of baby powder. She twisted the top to open it and Robert, reacting defensively, backed away. However, he had backed himself into a clothing rack, effectively pinning himself between a wall and her and out of sight from anyone else in the store.

“This is what we mommies use to change you, Bobby.”, Jill said with a grin and an eerie emphasis on the word ‘change’.

“Maybe you should smell some, to help you feel better about this.”, Jill continued in very cryptic fashion and as she noticed Robert taking in a breath to respond to her, she squeezed the bottle sending a very fine powder into his face and up his inhaling nose.

It quickly affected his ability to think for himself and Jill exploited his confusion by waiting for his next breathe to pump more of the powder into his face.

“There, Bobby, that’s helping.”, the blonde trilled.

“Helping? What?”, was all Robert’s mind could manage.

“Helping you realize that you are my baby, Bobby.”, instructed Jill in a more authoritative, but still sweet and nurturing voice.

Mustering all his will power, Robert protested, “No, I am not a baby, I am a man. You can’t do this.”

Jill squeezed a third, timely puff of powder in his face and said, “Yes, baby Bobby, I can and I am. You cannot resist my powder. It’s designed to make you listen to your mommy, Jill. It smells just like my perfume, doesn’t it, Bobby. And you LOOOVE mommy’s perfume.” Jill leaned over him, dipping and tilting her head as she said that, making her scented hair cascade onto his face and neck. Her hair brushed him like tendrils from a deep-sea predator and his whole body became as rigid as his cock from the smell. “You’re going to make me a mommy and you cannot help it. Now, take one more deeeeep breathe so we can get going.”

Robert almost automatically inhaled deeply as Jill squeezed a final, voluminous cloud of her hypnotic powder into his face. “That’s it, Bobby. No more resistance, my helpless little baby. Come with mommy now.”, she said as she put the powder bottle back into her purse. She then dusted off Robert’s face with little shirt, took his hand and led him out of the store.

Robert’s mind now saw Jill as not only an authority figure, but like a mother. He uncontrollably bowed his head as they walked in silence out of the store, then the mall exit where she led him into the parking lot with her hand clasped around his. She had parked her car just outside the entrance of the mall where the baby store was and as Robert’s trance-like steps approached her car, she again reached into her purse, this time retrieving a golden cigarette case and a lighter.

Robert, still dazed, stood next to her car as she lit the odd-colored cigarette that she removed from the case. She turned to Robert and said, “Ok, seems we have changed my baby, now it’s time to go nighty-night, Bobby.”

As she said this, she took a drag off her cigarette and blew a soft stream of sweet-smelling smoke into Bobby’s face and said in a sing-song way, “Soooooo sleeeeeeepy, baby Bobby.”

Never having liked cigarettes, Robert’s quieting adult mind weakly put forth an objection, “Please don’t do that.”, but his knees quivered and Jill reached around him to open the back door to her car. She took another deep drag on her special cigarette and again blew all the smoke into his face and said, “Don’t talk back to mommy. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, Bobby. Sleep for mommy.”

Robert tried to mumble something, but his legs began to give way and Jill pushed his limp body into the back seat. She climbed behind the wheel and locked the doors. Taking another drag, she leaned over the back and blew more smoke into the droopy-eyed face of the weak boy and said, “Nighty night, baby Bobby. I’d say we should get you a car seat, but I don’t think you will be going out of the house much.”

“No, please, no more.” , Robert begged as he felt his mind dimming from the sleepy smoke and tried unsuccessfully to back away from her. Jill simply smiled at her little boy, leaned further into the backseat and exhaled another plume of the powerful smoke into his face and whispered, “Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.”

Robert’s eyes were tearing and he was panting, almost as if he was whimpering. Then, despite his feeble protests and continually weakening struggles, his body slumped to the side and Robert faded into unconsciousness, almost crying like a baby; the last thing he heard was, “Goodnight, baby. Thank you for making your mommy a mommy.”, followed by a giggle and a revving engine.