The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 10

Old Friends/New Lovers

It was 1 AM and Gary Milton Couldn’t sleep. His new roommate Rondell Tyson was softly snoring across the room. While this had been somewhat annoying, his biggest issue sleeping was he was lonely. It appeared that all of his friends and acquaintances had hooked up with females since he had been away. While he still had feelings for Carmen, he missed her friendship and company, as he did Marta’s. “Marta,” he thought. He remembered back to freshman year. He had spent many nights, hanging out with the sweet Latinas, laughing into the wee small hours. They were really his best friends. Now Marta had a single and he wondered if she were as lonely as he was. He knew it was late, but he had to call.

* * *

“Hey Chico… is your clock broken?” yawned the lovely Hispanic girl.

“Hey Marta, sorry. I know it’s late but…”

“Don’t worry Gary, I wasn’t sleeping, but I was getting sleepy.”

“I was wondering if you still have your futon….”

“Yeah… you can come over if you want.”

“What dorm are you in this term.”

“You don’t know?” she laughed.

“What?”

“I’m right here in Warren. Third floor.”

“Same dorm, two floors up? Couldn’t you have gotten any closer?” he teased.

“Damn, your ass is lazy, puta!” she laughed.

“Nice. You call your long lost friend a ‘bitch’.”

“Hey. If it walks like a dog,” she laughed.

“I’ll be right there,” he laughed back.

Marta felt a thrill rush through her. She didn’t want to appear too eager, but at the same time she wanted to wear something that would highlight her new and improved form. She wanted Gary to think of her differently. While she valued his friendship, she wanted him to think of her as a desirable woman. She quickly disrobed and started to put on her visual aid. As she was almost done, a knock came at the door. She quickly finished dressing, spritzed some perfume and put on a robe.

Gary waited in the dark hallway. As much as he had missed Carmen, he had missed Marta too. Even after he and Carmen had started dating, they still had their “all-night bust-a-thon” sessions on weekends, as he was a frequent visitor to their room. Carmen and Gary had always waited until Marta had fallen asleep before getting intimate. Likewise, at Carmen’s insistence, they had always made a point of not acting too much like a couple when Marta was around, to prevent things from getting weird. Gary was now grateful that they had been discreet and careful around Marta. He really felt that he had lost a lot of his world by going to Germany. Marta seemed to be the last vestige of his normal college life. Gary was about to learn that even that was about to change.

As the door in front of him opened, Gary’s senses were assaulted by the smell of a musky perfume. The woman who opened the door bore a strong resemblance to his friend, Marta, but despite the robe she was wearing he discerned that she was significantly thinner. Her eyes shone with a nervous, but happy look, as she pulled her friend into the room, closed the door and flung her arms around him in a fierce embrace.

“I’ve missed you so much, Caro,” she whispered into his ear from the hug. The perfume filled his lungs making his head swim.

“You look amazing, Marta,” he whispered back.

Marta broke the hug. “You like,” she said while running her hands over her body.

“Very much,” he admitted, before hugging her again. “I’ve really missed you!”

Marta melted into the hug. When they broke it, she led him to her bed and they sat down. “What did you miss about me?”

“Hanging out and talking, mostly. I love hanging out with you.”

“And Carmen.”

“Yes. You two were always my best friends.”

“But you picked her, Chico.”

“No I didn’t,” he smiled.

“What?” asked Marta in a confused voice.

“She picked me.”

“Yeah, but you always wanted her. It’s why you started hanging out with us.”

“Maybe… at first… but when I got to know you both, I realized how much I liked both of you.”

“Me too?” she said, her eyes shining hopefully.

Gary rolled his eyes and pulled Marta into another hug. “Of course, ‘you too’. We hung out a lot when Carmen wasn’t around, right?”

“I guess… Gary?”

“What Cara?”

“Did you ever think I was pretty… I mean before?”

“You were always pretty. I always loved looking into your eyes. They’re about the prettiest I’d ever seen.”

“Prettier than Carmen’s?”

Gary laughed. “Stop fishing for compliments!”

“I’m not… I just…”

“What?”

“I just want to know… if you could have…”

“Been with you?”

“Yeah,” she blushed.

“Marta, honey… I never really thought of you like that…”

“I wasn’t pretty enough…”

“No!” he said adamantly. “I was so fixated on Carmen for a while. By the time I realized that I probably didn’t have a chance with her, I was already seeing you like…”

“Tu hermana?”

“Si,” he admitted.

“You mean you gave up on the idea of being with Carmen?”

“Yeah. Then she surprised me by asking me out after she broke up with Neil.”

Marta felt a tear come to her eye. While it had remained unsaid, Carmen knew that Marta had a huge crush on Gary. Now it was almost as if Carmen had stolen him from her.

Gary saw the tear and hugged her again. “Marta?”

“Si?”

“I can’t believe I’m such an idiot.”

“I can,” she laughed, as some more tears rolled down her face.

“How long?”

“Did I like you?”

“Yeah.”

“At first sight.”

“Honestly, Cara. I didn’t know.”

“I know. What if you did? Would things have been different?”

“I can’t tell you for sure, but I can’t see how things couldn’t have been.”

“Why?”

“Because I would have had to stop looking at you like a sister.”

“Do you see me like a sister now?”

“No. Do you still like me… you know….”

“Si,” she murmured.

Gary stopped thinking. If he had been, he might have realized how vulnerable his friend was. He might have realized that he might be rebounding from Carmen. He might have even realized the risk to his friendship with Marta. Instead, his body was responding to the perfume, his mind was reacting to her confession and his heart was burning with passion. He brought his mouth to hers and they deeply kissed before making out for about a half an hour.

When Marta realized that they were both incredibly wound up, she whispered to him. “Baby, I’m saving myself for my wedding night, but I know a way to make you feel good,” she grinned, as she began to caress his hardened member though his sweats. Soon Gary had shucked them and then he got his first glimpse of the breasts that he had been fondling. He had always thought they were big, but couldn’t be sure what they look like because of the baggy tops that she wore. Up close and personal, they were huge. “Telanovela big!” he thought, as he instinctively hefted one into his hand and began to suck on the nipple, which was incredibly firm from her arousal.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she cooed while stroking his hair. After another minute or so, she pulled his head up and kissed him. “That was nice, baby, but it’s time to make you feel good.” She slathered some saliva on his hard member and then lay back on the bed. “I used to do this for my high school boyfriend and he loved it,” she grinned. “Now, sit on my belly.”

Gary got the idea and soon he was sawing his hard cock between her immense globes, as she squeezed them together. He had been so turned on at the sight and from her earlier ministrations; he was cumming hard in just a few minutes.

Marta closed her eyes, after feeling the first spurt hit her on the cheek. Then she felt him bathe her face and neck with his seed. She then took her robe and began to wipe off the mess; taking a brief break to suck his shaft clean.

When Gary regained his senses, he kissed Marta passionately. She tried to protest, but Gary had tasted himself before on the breath of his previous girlfriends. It was a small price to pay for the great pleasure he had received. After breaking the kiss, he grinned at her.

“What?” she asked.

“My turn!”

Marta panicked for a second thinking that Gary was going to try to insert himself inside her; as he was still a bit hard. Instead, he pulled her thong to the side and began to tongue her drooling sex. Marta moaned, as he began to nibble on her clitoris before inserting his tongue between her musky folds. No boy had ever done this to her before. She and Carmen had had a drunken experiment freshman year, but this was amazing because Gary had obviously had some experience. Soon Marta’s hips began to buck, as her climax approached. She quickly buried her head in her pillow and screamed her muffled climax.

When it was over, they both stared into each other’s eyes for an extended moment and then Marta laughed.

“What?” asked a confused Gary.

“Did you ever do that for Carmen?”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

“Well she’s a fool. I’d have waited four years, let alone one semester for you if I were your girlfriend.”

“You are my girlfriend,” he said with a smile.

Marta smiled. She had finally got her man. “Carmen told me that she thought you liked Spanish girls so I

knew it was only a matter of time,” she laughed.

“I guess, but you know that it is more than that, right?”

“I know Caro,” she grinned.

As both lovers fell asleep in each other’s arms, they had no idea the fate that had befallen their friend across campus.

* * *

“That’s it. Baby! Lick my slit!” moaned Aggie Cotton, as she lay on her roommate’s bed, as said roommate was eating her to climax. Ted Psarcek was lying on Aggie’s bed, watching her dominate his girlfriend. Ted was incredibly tired. He had spent the weekend dominating and enslaving Aggie and most of the night doing the same to Carmen. As Agnes had been a lesbian, it had been harder to break her and between the process and all of the sex it took a lot of energy. At first it had just been about ensuring that he and Carmen could sleep together in their room. Maybe he could have had the luscious brunette as his lover on the side or as a regular three-way once he had performed the “evil eye” on Carmen too.

This all changed by the time Aggie had completely succumbed to the magic’s effect. She had been the best lover he had ever had. She also had a bizarre streak of both submission and dominance that both worried and intrigued him. She had become obsessed with pleasing him sexually but was also incredibly attracted to Carmen and was eager to possess her. He had not realized what a huge turn on that had been until the first time the three of them had fucked. Now Agnes was insatiable. She encouraged Ted to allow her to dominate Carmen to ensure her loyalty to Ted.

When he heard Aggie climax, he beckoned her to join him in her bed. They began to deeply french, as she inserted his hard tool into her happy place.

Ted was happy that Aggie had gone on the pill. He had been looking forward to his first bareback vaginal fuck with her. Between the anticipation, the heat of her pussy and the little lesbian show he had just witnessed, Ted did not last long. When Ted had fired into her insatiable channel, he grinned at her. “You are such a hot fuck.”

“I’m always hot for you, Master,” she moaned, flexing her pussy muscles around his still embedded member.

“I love it when you do that.”

“You mean this…” she grunted before doing it again.

“Yeah, baby. Shit, you’re an incredible lay!”

“I would do anything to make you happy! I love you Master!”

For a second Ted was worried when her heard her response, but then remembered what his favorite cousin, Valerie had told him, when she had taught him the ancient method during holiday break. Valerie was his second cousin on his mother’s side. She was about four years his senior and had recently developed a crush on him. In exchange for using the curse on him so she could use his body, she agreed to teach him to use it on others. Now he loved Valerie more than just as a cousin. She explained that it was part of the binding process. Lots of sex just reinforced this. When he had left, Valerie had released him from the love obsession, but he still felt pangs of love for her. Val had promised that they would have some fun over the summer, so he didn’t feel too badly about leaving her. What Val had not told him was how much hard work it was. Still, Aggie was worth it. As far as the world was concerned, Carmen was his girlfriend, but Aggie was his woman. He would be sleeping in her bed from now on as far as he was concerned. He was awoken from his tired thoughts by an insistent voice that seemed to be reading his mind, but it was only a coincidence.

“Master?”

“Yeah, Baby?”

“I know Carmen’s your girlfriend, but I want be your number one woman and I‘ll do anything to prove myself to you, Master!”

Ted chuckled. “Easy, Baby! You already have the job.”

“Oh, thank you, Master!” she cried and kissed him with an exuberance that reminded him of Barbara Eden’s genie.

“For that matter, as far as I’m concerned, you’re the only woman I want right now,” he said breaking the kiss.

A look of horror crossed Aggie’s face. “No Master. You deserve a whole harem of girls. I think you’re smart and powerful enough to have one.”

“Do you want me to have a harem, my little slut?”

“Oh, yes, Master! I can help make them all like me!” she begged.

Ted laughed. While the thought was intriguing, Ted was a lazy guy at heart. This evil eye shit was hard work. It did not come as easy for him as Val said it would. His first day alone breaking Agnes Cotton’s will had been incredibly hard, but he had to admit that he was happy with the result. Carmen had been a lot easier because she already had feelings for him and had trusted him. He was not sure if she was all the way broken, but he decided that he would let Aggie handle that. Then an idea occurred to him. He could teach Aggie how to do the “evil eye”. He sensed that Aggie was a “go-getter” and would happily recruit a harem for him. He would have to ensure that he kept her in line to keep the situation manageable. He turned to grin at her. “We’ll see, baby. For now, Carmen is yours when I’m not using her,” he laughed giving her another kiss, before breaking it, as sleep took them. They fell asleep like that: She in his arms, his softening cock still inside of her, and his fertile seed marinating in her womb.

Carmen lay in the other bed, listening to the couple and sobbing softly. Her boyfriend and roommate had betrayed her. She felt like a prisoner in her own mind. Her body had responded to both her roommate and boyfriend’s touches. She had fucked like a whore and sucked pussy like a diehard lesbian, Part of her loved it. Still, she was being controlled against her will. She buried a small part of who she had been deep inside of herself. When she thought of the abuse of trust she was currently dealing with, she thought of her ex-roommate, Marta and her ex-boyfriend, Gary. She remembered how happy she had been last year when she had finally asked Gary to be her boyfriend. Then the questions began to flood her mind. “Why did Marta have to go get a single? Why did Gary have to go to Germany? Why couldn’t I have waited for him? Why couldn’t I have told Marta how I really felt about her leaving?” Now she knew how badly she had fucked up. She knew what she needed to do. Along with that small piece of her soul, she locked up an image of Gary and Marta with her. She knew she had to cling on to the hope that she could survive this. Her memory of her dearest friends would keep her sane. She cried herself to sleep.

* * *

In the morning, Mark awoke. He had a busy day. He realized that he had fallen asleep at Hill Hall, but needed a change of clothes so he had to go back to his dorm roon. He took mercy on Trish and Amy who had later classes. He gently kissed both on the forehead, before carefully extracting himself. He saw Alexis and Amber already stirring. He kissed them passionately to wake them, as he knew they needed to rise. Then he finished dressing and walked back to his dorm.

* * *

“Rise and shine, sleepy heads,” laughed Amber, as she saw her new lover in bed with her sister.

“Where am I?” groaned a sleepy Paul Rivers, as he noticed that he was lying in a strange bed. Then he realized that last night had not been a dream. He was lying next to a rumpled, but lovely woman. “My woman,” he thought with a smile, as he kissed her awake.

“Mmmm… that’s nice,” moaned Tammy in between kisses.

“Don’t mind us, love birds. We just need to get ready for class,” smiled Alexis, who blithely began stripping out of her clothes without an ounce of modesty.

Paul couldn’t help but to be distracted as he was seeing a naked woman he had never seen before.

“Do you like what you see?” asked Tammy.

“Yeah… I mean no…”

“It’s OK,” laughed Tammy. “I’m not jealous. I’m sure Alexis wouldn’t mind having a little fun with you.”

“You and Amber did last night, so it’s only fair that I get mine too,” laughed the sexy brunette.

“I can tell you roommate that he’s a lot of fun,” laughed Amber.

“I can vouch for what my sister is telling you. Alexis,” smirked Tammy.

Paul looked uneasily at Tammy. “Are you sure…”

“Look Paul. I may be your woman and you may be my honey lamb, but I belong to Mark and the others too. To a certain extent, so do you.”

“I do?”

“Yes. I’m not sure what’s happening with us, but I know that we’ll end up together if that’s what you want.”

Amber and Alexis were shocked. “What’s up with you guys?” asked Amber.

“I’m in love with Paul. I think he feels the same way I do,” said Tammy evenly, as Paul nodded.

“How is that possible? I know I deeply love Paul, but I’m not ‘in love with him’,” stated Amber.

“I know. Even though I haven’t been with him… and I DO want to be with him, I don’t love him like I love you guys,” said Alexis.

“Well, obviously I don’t love you like that Sis,” laughed Tammy, “but I do love him like I love Alexis Mark and the others, but also in a different way… kind of like we’re soul mates.”

“Me too,” beamed Paul.

“Does Mark know?” asked Amber.

“I’m not sure, but probably not,” said Tammy.

“We need to tell him,” said Paul.

Alexis saw a worried look in the two lovers’ eyes, so she smiled. “I’m sure Mark will be happy for you.”

“Why?” asked Paul.

“Because I am.”

“Come to think of it, so am I, Sis,” Amber laughed, as her clothed form jumped on top of Tammy and gave her a sisterly hug and Paul a not so brotherly kiss.

Not to be outdone, Alexis jumped her nude form on top of the other three and kissed each person passionately, making sure that when she frenched with Paul, she rubbed her naked form all over his.

Paul was in hog heaven from a physical standpoint, but from an emotional standpoint he was in love. As the other women got dressed and ready for class, he kissed his woman passionately, before he got up to get ready for his own.

* * *

“Hey Mark.”

“Hey Rondell.” He greeted his across the hall neighbor, as the younger man was leaving his room. “How’s the new roommate working out?”

“He seems like a nice kid. Of course, it’s not as good as having the room by myself when Joe got kicked out,” he laughed.

“Yeah, you still owe me for that,” laughed Mark.

“I guess I do. You know Gary, right?”

“Yeah. He and my friend Pete lived next door to Marcus and me freshman year. He also lived here last year when Marcus and I were roommates on this floor,” said Mark.

“Well so far he’s been the perfect roommate.”

“How so?”

“He’s never here,” laughed Rondell. “He slept somewhere else last night. He looked really happy when he came back to the room. My guess is that he got some.”

Mark smiled. “Maybe Carmen came to her senses and dumped that jerk Ted Psarcek,” he thought. “He may have gotten back with his ex. She lives over at Jackson,” he smiled.

“Nope. He said he was upstairs.”

Mark was puzzled for a moment, but then remembered that their mutual friend Marta had moved to the building and had got a single here last term. He had been so caught up in his bizarre but happy life, he had lost touch with her and Carmen, as he had been somewhat friendly with them both since freshman year. Since it appeared that Carmen was still dating Ted, he had no interest in rekindling that friendship. “Did he say he was with ‘Marta’?”

“No, but he took a call on his cell and I heard the name ‘Marta’.”

Mark smiled. He had seen Marta around last term. It looked like she had lost some weight. In the past, she had been kind of short and chunky, but even Mark had to admit that she had always been pretty. Last term he had to admit that she was even more so. Trish had suspected that Marta had harbored a crush on Gary, as they had all been pretty close freshman year. “Maybe Gary is rebounding on Marta,” he thought, but hoped he was wrong. “Well, thanks, man.”

“No problem, Mark,” he grinned.

As the two friends parted, Mark felt some uneasiness when he thought about Gary, Carmen and Marta. Then he chalked it up to his worry about Marta. He shook his head to clear it. Gary was a good guy. If something were going on between him and Marta, Mark was sure that Gary had thought it through.

* * *

Stephanie Mercer had woken up with her limbs tangled with Isa Ryan, her head against Elsie Taylor’s shoulder and Karen with her head pushed up to her left breast. She sighed at the memory of the loving orgy that had taken place last night. “The only thing missing was Mark and his wonderful man parts,” she laughed to herself at the absurdity of the thought. Still, the plenty of “lady parts” on display more than made up for Mark’s (and Trish’s, she sighed to herself again) absence.

Stephanie wanted to get a relatively early start. She was still trolling for a couple of her old clients and she had a line on a couple of new ones. She put on her robe and walked down to the kitchen. When she got there, she smiled as she smelled a delicious odor. As she walked to the counter, she saw a note next to the automatic coffee machine. It read:

S-

Your favorite, Snickerdoodle.

Enjoy!

Love,

E

Stephanie smiled as a tear ran down her face. She had never had a serious relationship before. Nobody outside of her assistant at work had ever made her coffee. Now she was part of a loving family who took the time to do things for her because they loved her. She quickly poured herself a cup and walked into the study. Elsie and the others had helped Stephanie set up her temporary office there. Just as she walked in, she heard her cell phone ring. She walked over to the desk where she had left it last night and picked it up.

“Hi Stephanie,” came a familiar happy voice.

“Uncle Marshall!” she cried.

Marshall Richards laughed. It would take him a while to get use to her calling him that. Still, he had to admit he liked it. “Just seeing how you’re settling in, honey.”

“Fine. I can’t begin tell you how happy I am for you and Lucinda.”

“And surprised?”

“Well, I have to say more shocked than surprised,” she laughed.

“Imagine how I felt,” he returned hers.

“Well, I think we both were pretty convinced that you weren’t exactly her type.”

“True, but according to her, she was just using her sexuality as a barrier to intimacy.”

“Really?”

“I know it sounds odd, but you should see her, Stephanie. She’s so happy and full of life. I’m perfectly giddy myself. We are so passionate together” he exulted.

“TMI!” she laughed and he joined in, before she continued.” Well, whatever happened, it has made two very important people in my life happy, so I’m all for it.”

“Well, Lucinda and I agree that you are like a child to us and I have to admit, we are a bit worried about you.”

Stephanie laughed. “My darling man, this is the first time in my life that I’m not worried about me, so why should anybody else be?”

“That’s part of why we’re worried. Your life has got to be in some kind of upheaval.”

“It was, but for the first time in my whole life, my life actually makes sense. I’m happy, sugar. Like you and Lucinda. I’m really happy!”

“Well, that’s great, baby. We still want to meet this new family you told Lucinda about.”

“They’re all dying to meet you both too,” smiled Stephanie.

“Well, we decided to cut our honeymoon short to visit you.”

“No, don’t do that!” protested Stephanie.

Marshall laughed. “I suspect that my life with Lucinda is going to be one, sustained honeymoon for the rest of our lives, so don’t worry. We just want to ensure that everything is going OK with you. You can’t blame us for being concerned. You know we love you.”

“I know, Uncle Marshall…”

“Besides… I want to make a few calls to drum up some business for you. My old friend and client, Rick Leak isn’t too happy with his new rep at R&Z. I want you to rep him.”

Stephanie was on cloud nine. Rick Leak was a Hall of Fame golfer who had won six majors, including two green jackets. He was mostly playing senior events these days, but still played at Augusta most years and had a number of endorsements. Most importantly representing him could open some doors with current golfers who were looking for new representation.

“OK, Marshall, sugar, you know how easy it is to seduce me with Hall of Fame golfers.”

“You know I had a few LPGA legends too, if that were more to your liking,” he sputtered into a huge belly laugh, causing them to both break into the giggles. This went on for almost another five minutes.

* * *

“Get your lazy ass out of bed!” barked Aggie Cotton at her slumbering, though exhausted roommate. Carmen winced, as she obeyed the older girl.

“We don’t want people to suspect that there was anything wrong, now would we?”

“No, Mistress,” came the meek tone out of Carmen’s mouth.

“Go get cleaned up and come back and give me some sugar before I go to class,” ordered Aggie.

Carmen walked wordlessly to the shower where she could be alone with her thoughts. As she soaped and lathered her lovely body, she unlocked the memory of her Marta and Gary. She would definitely see Marta at the class they had together at ten o’clock. She also thought it possible that Gary had signed up for badminton, as they joked about taking it together last spring. That class met later in the afternoon. While she had dreaded seeing him before, now she knew her only hope for her mind to survive its imprisonment was for her hold on to her love and affection for him and Marta. She had decided that she had to hold on to her friends, no matter the cost.

When she finished in the shower, she dried her hair, brushed her teeth. Then she put her friends and her sense of identity back in its hidden place and locked them away for another moment she could be alone.

“What took you so long?” queried Aggie.

“Sorry Mistress,” said Carmen, as she leaned over and frenched with her roommate.

After about thirty seconds of sucking Carmen’s tongue, Aggie broke the kiss and looked at her charge. “That was very nice, Baby,” she grinned, as she took her hands, undid Carmen’s bathrobe, reached in and began to fondle her breasts. Carmen found her body beginning to respond, as her nipples got hard and she started to moan. Aggie then resumed kissing her, as Carmen found herself responding, before Aggie broke her second kiss.

“That’s a good little slut,” grinned Aggie, pulling her hands away, leaving Carmen’s left breast exposed. “Now get dressed and get to class,” she added, as she swatted Carmen on the ass and left the room and Carmen to her private thoughts.