The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 4

Intent

“So how are you feeling?” asked Mark, after greeting Paige with a hug.

“Wonderful, Mark!”

“And Ken?”

Paige’s smile was off the charts. “You were right. I’m still in love with him. I know he feels the same way about me. ”

“I think you also know how you feel about me, now that I have been away from you for almost a week.”

“I do, but why Mark?”

“Because you needed to feel better about yourself. We were worried that you might have decided to end your life.”

“I was considering doing just that. But then you were so kind and loving. I really thought that you had taken me and made me like Linda.”

“I almost did, but I had to try something else before so drastically changing your life and Ken’s. I knew he still loved you, so all I needed to do was to give you a reason to live until Ken came around.”

“Well I’m still incredibly attracted to you and I know I always will be…”

“But you’re not in love with me, are you?” smiled Mark.

“No darling, I’m still in love with Ken, but I do deeply love you. You saved me and both Ken and I will be forever grateful for that. Speaking of which, Ken and I still want to undergo the procedure.”

“Are you sure? You two sound pretty happy to me.”

“We are, but we both agree that we need him to fully join the family.”

“Why?”

“Because it will make us closer. Also, I think he wants another chance with Linda and maybe to be with Elsie too,” she grinned, causing Mark to laugh. “Besides, I may not be like your wife, Linda, but I think I will be acting like your wife quite often. Being part of your family has been the best experience of my life and I want Ken to share in my happiness,” she beamed.

* * *

“So future bro-in-law, are you gonna make it official?” asked Jeff.

“Yeah. I’m having a press conference on Campus tomorrow,” said Rich

“And that Stephanie girl…”

“I know she unnerves Will, but she’s smart as hell.”

“Perhaps a little too smart, according to my sister.”

“Maybe. I talked to Mark and he said Chip had her and her firm checked out. Apparently the firm has a good reputation and she is a star on the rise. Anyway, I really wanted to make up my mind on an agent quickly. Between agents and reporters they’re driving me nuts.”

“Don’t sweat it bro, you’re safe here at the Winthrop’s”

“Yeah, I heard about the excitement while I was gone.”

“Well, if eight well armed drug dealers can’t get through the gates, then I don’t think that reporters or agents have much of a chance,” laughed Jeff.

* * *

“Phil, you and Sharon have an amazing place here!” marveled Fred Kiley.

“Thank you so much for letting us all stay!” smiled Shirley.

“It’s our pleasure. Rich has a special relationship with our daughters and Mark. He’s become part of our family,” smiled Sharon.

“Well, we worry a lot about people taking advantage of our son. He’s a sweet boy. According to Rich, Willow has done a great job of protecting him. Now he has a bunch of really nice folks to watch out for him,” said Shirley.

“Well, it is an unusual situation between Mark and Rich, considering that they both were sort of romantic rivals for your daughter, but according to Rich, he always felt comfortable around Patricia since she was such a sweet girl and he mixed up his feelings. She and Mark set him straight about Willow, though. He told me he would always be grateful to them for that,” said Fred.

“My future son-in-law is a man of great vision. He never fails to amaze me with his wisdom, which is beyond his years,” stated Phil.

“Like Rich, we owe an awful lot to Mark and Trish,” smiled Sharon.

Fred looked at his smiling host and hostess. He had heard that New Englanders were cool and reserved people. He was surprised at the warmth these wealthy ones were showing his family. He knew it wasn’t about Rich’s soon-to-be windfall. The Winthrop’s had more money than Rich was liable to make over his career. Their daughters were in serious relationships (one of them with Rich’s future brother-in-law, Jeff), so it wasn’t about marrying Rich into the family. Could it be that they were telling the truth? He found it hard to believe that a boy from down the road in Fairly could have this kind of effect over people.

* * *

Kenny and Jeremy Killingsworth had an interesting night. They became peripheral members of the family when Amber Lynn and Alexis and Amy and Fern respectively double teamed the boys. Both Kenny and Jeremy were tied up and made to watch their respective tormentors have Lesbian sex. Then after making them watch, they attacked each boy. Trish couldn’t help notice the smile on their faces.

“So, I heard that you guys learned how to please a woman,” grinned Trish.

“Actually how to please two women,” grinned Jeremy.

“You do realize that was the last time you’ll be involved with any of us for a while?”

“Why?” asked Kenny.

“Because they don’t love you. At least not like that,” stated Trish.

“What does love have to do with anything,” smirked Jeremy.

“You better hope that I don’t tell Mark what you just said,” threatened Trish, before pausing, “or worse, Amy. She’d kill you.”

“Jeremy you can be such a douche sometimes,” said Kenny. “Look Trish, I can’t begin to tell you how amazing Amber and Alexis were with me. When we were done, they told me a little bit about what was going on. I can’t say I understand everything, but I can tell you that you guys are amazing and Mark is one lucky son-of-a-bitch.”

“Nope, we’re the lucky ones. You guys are lucky too.”

“How?” asked Jeremy.

“By the time Mark and the rest of us are through with you, you guys will be ready to do some pretty great things with your lives.”

“Like get a hot harem?” asked Jeremy.

“We’re not his harem. We’re each other’s harem,” clarified the blond tersely.

“I see what you mean. I’m going to Harvard for my MBA next year. I think I’ll be able to help Mark, if he’d be interested. Amber and Alexis told me about the company he wants to form and I want in, if he’ll have me,” said Kenny.

“Well, counting himself, he’ll have at least five MBA’s at his company, but he wants smart people working with him. I’m sure he’d be interested,” smiled Trish.

“What about me?” asked Jeremy.

“You need to grow up and stop thinking with your dick,” said Trish bluntly.

“But Amy and Fern were into me…”

“Jeremy, you’re kind of cute, so you didn’t repulse them, but they taught you how to please them orally, right?”

“Yeah, they tortured me pretty good. They had me tied up for more than an hour before they let me touch them,” stated Jeremy, causing Kenny to laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“Amber and Alexis untied me after only a half an hour,” grinned his big brother.

“Well I trust you both learned that making love to a woman is not just about your needs.”

“Amber and Alexis told me I was pretty good with my tongue,” said Kenny.

“Now you just have to find someone to practice on to get even better. Jeremy, I hope you’re listening and that you learned something. If you two get really good at it, you’ll have women lining up for you, but not just because of how you’ll make them feel in bed.”

“What do you mean Trish?” asked Kenny.

Trish walked up to Kenny and hugged him. “It’s not all just about performance. Just showing that you care enough about how they feel will make them want to do things for you too,” she said from the clinch.

“Hey, don’t I get a hug?” asked Jeremy.

Trish looked at Jeremy harshly. “Not after what you did to Jeff.”

“I apologized,” he complained.

“A true apology is not shown in words but in deeds,” she said before she softened. “Jeremy, you have a special chance to become the person that you were always meant to be. Start showing me and Mark how you are working toward being that person and you’ll get plenty of hugs and not just from me.”

“Wendy?”

“I think it will be a long time before you get a hug from her,” she said grimly.

“She’s always been so forgiving…” started Jeremy.

“True, but that only shows you how much what you did hurt her.”

If they’re lucky, most people have an epiphany or two in their lives. At that moment, Jeremy had one. He remembered when he had accidentally broken one of Wendy’s porcelain dolls when they were young and how quick she was to forgive him. He could see that look in comparison to the look of pain based upon his actions of the other night. Jeremy had indeed hit the bottom of his emotional bankruptcy when Mark humiliated him. Afterwards, he had begun to idolize Mark when he started to help him to navigate his future. Last night’s amazing sex with Amy and Fern had momentarily blinded him to what last night was supposed to have been. Now he knew what he needed to do. He needed to prove himself to Trish, to Mark, to Jeff and the others, but most of all to Wendy. Mark had told him that he had a chance to live a meaningful life. He would aim to do so and regain Wendy’s affection. “You’re right Trish. I was an asshole, but I’m gonna change.”

“Jeremy, if you want to badly enough, I know you can make it happened,” she smiled.

* * *

“So what’s next?” asked Ken as he, Paige and Mark stood naked in the bedroom.

“I need to have anal sex with Paige, while you take her pussy.”

“OK,” said Ken uneasily.

Paige took her husband’s head between her hands and kissed him hard. And after breaking the kiss, she said, “Sweetheart, trust me! I know this seems strange, but this is the only way we can guarantee our future happiness.”

“Ken, I promise that if you don’t want for us to ever do this again, we won’t.” said Mark.

Ken had accepted that things had to change but he was having second thoughts and pangs of regret, “Mark, the problem is that once we do, I know that we will again. I’m just trying to figure out how I lost you, Paige.”

“Honey, we both know you didn’t lose me to Mark. We lost each other over the years; a little bit at a time. The thing is that we are finding each other again, but that is due to what Mark did to me. Unless you join us, I’m not sure I’ll ever be completely yours. The thing is that we probably wouldn’t have been able to be happy together without this chance,” said Paige.

Ken was resigned. The idea of being cuckold to any man; even one he liked, such as Mark, made him ill. Then Mark said something that helped him to understand, as he felt the boy’s hand on his shoulder.

“Ken, you are looking at this the wrong way. You won’t lose Paige to me, the same way that I won’t lose Elsie to you. Paige is your wife; not mine. We may be lovers again, but others can be your lovers too. One day all of that may change, but your history with Paige, combined with your rekindled love here, will bond you together and will reaffirm your marriage.”

“What about you, Joe and Linda?”

“For all Linda’s professions that she’s my wife and that I’m her ‘second husband’, it’s clear that she loves Joe more than me. This is how it should be. When I took Paige under my control, I made sure that I blocked the intense feelings of love from connecting us. Paige does desire me and she cares for me, but I will never be her husband. That is your lucky privilege. The difference between Paige and Linda is that to a certain extent, Linda and I need each other. Every once in a while, we need to be intimate. Joe understands because that need seems to be dwindling and he trusts us. He also understands that my family and I care deeply about him. If Linda and I are involved, there is no shortage of women who would want to be with him. While Paige and I don’t need to be together, we both want to from time to time. Still, I think I can speak for her, that if our being together jeopardizes your marriage, we won’t.”

“What Mark says is true honey, but remember Elsie wants to be with you should you want to. I’m sure that she’s not the only one.”

“And you both would be OK with that?” asked Ken.

“If I’m sleeping with Mark, I’d be a hypocrite to begrudge you a chance to sleep with a beautiful woman.”

“I’m confident in Elsie and the other’s love for me. Besides, I think she’d like to be with both of you at the same time,” grinned Mark.

“Sounds good to me,” smirked the newly bisexual Paige.

Ken embraced the void and then his wife.

Soon Paige was the sandwich meat between her husband and Mark. Mark had made sure that he had lubed Paige’s bare virginal ass and was sawing in and out of it, having found a good rhythm with Ken.

Paige moaned, as both her lower orifices were continually stuffed with her two favorite fuck instruments. She felt Mark’s magic flow through her body, drawing her and Ken closer. After just five minutes, Paige’s mind had become completely enraptured; her body had become a vessel of pleasure for her husband and her other lover. Her thoughts drifted out of her head, replaced by extreme sensations of pleasure. She had thought that her initial binding to Mark and his family had been intense, but this time, everything that was not related to Mark or Ken had been ripped out of her world. Paige was experiencing a sense of euphoria that was usually reserved for the insane.

Like his bride, Ken was feeling similar feelings of passion and pleasure. The intensity of their actions had caused all rational thought to be extinguished. He had never been harder in his life, as he pumped away at his wife’s pussy like a mad man. He no longer had any reservations about what they were doing; as reservations were brain function that currently did not exist. What remained was a primal, all-encompassing need to mate with this woman. It was almost like Mark did not exist to him at that moment.

Mark knew it was time to trigger their climax. He started by exploding into Paige’s bowels, while launching his love energy. Finally, he locked Paige and Ken consciousnesses together, as he had with several other couples. By the time the Killingsworth’s awoke in the morning, all would be right in their world and they would truly belong to each other and the family.

Ken and Paige experienced the most powerful feeling they had ever experienced in either of their lives. It was a bizarre mixture of pain, extreme pleasure and a hunger to belong to each other. By the time the magic had finished its appointed job, Paige and Ken’s bodies and minds had succumbed to the explosive orgasms that ripped through their bodies and soon they were unconscious in each other’s arms.

Mark smiled as he looked at the couple. He never got tired of witnessing the effects of his magic on couples he knew were meant to be together. The magic made sure that they would truly be the mates that each of them desired to be for each other. Mark thought of the beautiful blond and the others waiting downstairs for him. He quietly got dressed, left the room, went down the stairs and lay down next to Trish after undressing again.

“So it’s done?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said quietly.

Trish leaned over and pulled him into her arms and kissed him. They lay like that gently caressing and kissing, before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

The next morning was going to be a big one for Rich and his family. He was going to announce his intention to enter the Pro football draft. Willow saw her fiancée looking at his phone and laughing. “OK, Rich, what’s so funny?” she asked.

Rich handed her his phone. As she looked at the screen, she saw a picture of her and Rich hiding from reporters and agents behind the ice machine in the Miami hotel they were staying at. The caption under the picture was “Got ice? Stephanie.”

“I can’t believe she got a picture of us doing that,” laughed Rich.

Even Willow couldn’t help herself from laughing. The woman unnerved her, but she had to admit she was funny. She respected Mark, Chip Winthrop and her future father-in-law’s opinion about her firm and her own ability as an agent. They had checked into her credentials and Chip had their agency checked out and it was solid financially. “I’ll give you she has a wicked sense of humor and a flair for the dramatic,” admitted Willow, after calming down a bit from her laughing fit.

“Stephanie said that she would meet us at BC,” smiled Rich. “Honey, what’s wrong?” he asked as he saw her expression darken.

“I know it sounds silly, but for some reason I don’t quite trust her.”

“Well, I admit, I’ve never met anybody as smoothly pushy as she is, but she can put those skills to our advantage. She’s ‘wicked smart’ too,” he laughed as he did his best adoptive “Southy” accent, causing Will to laugh and give him a playful shove.

“You’re such a dumbass.”

He grinned. “I know.”

* * *

Stephanie Mercer had just flown in to Logan from Atlanta on an early commuter flight. She was tired. She had two major negotiations going on with existing clients, now she had a great new client in Rich Kiley. She knew that Rich had a good chance to get drafted in the first round. There were only three teams that were really hungry for a QB. The problem was, not counting the kid from Florida; there were four guys that were projected to be top prospects, with Rich ranking anywhere between number two and number four on various scouts and media sources. Only the scout for New England had suggested that Rich was the top QB prospect in the draft. As Rich played in his backyard, he got to see several glimpses of brilliance in her future client. The problem was they already had an All-Pro QB, and would be unlikely that they would use their number one pick on Rich. Then there was Henriksen.

Todd Henriksen was a colleague of hers at R&Z, He was always trying to brownnose the old man. Apparently Todd had started making a hard press on Texas QB, Carlton Pratt and he had just landed him for the firm. Pratt had a very good year. While Rich led the nation in most categories, Pratt wasn’t far behind. The consensus was that he had a stronger arm than Rich, but Rich had better mechanics and brains. Now this Henriksen move put her at odds with her colleague and put the old man in the middle. While it wouldn’t be the first time one firm represented two of the leading QB’s in the draft, there was the potential for a conflict of interest. She would be damned if she had to give up Rich. Not only was the kid talented, she genuinely liked him and his fiancée (whom she found adorable). If both her and Todd worked toward what was in the best interest, both their clients could get a “first round chair” in the potential game of musical QB chairs scheduled for April. She wasn’t convinced that Todd would do that.

* * *

“So how do I look?” Rich asked his friends, as he adjusted his tie.

“Like about sixteen million bucks over four years,” laughed Mark.

“Don’t let it go to your head, Rich. Just remember your love for the game. Be humble,” advised Jason.

“No problem there. Rich is about as humble as you get,” laughed Jeff.

“You guys’ll be in the back, right?” asked the man of the hour, nervously.

“We’re there for you, bro,” said Mark, as he gave him a quick hug and a pat on the back. Jason and Jeff followed suit. Rich saw his fiancée, parents and coach at the table in front of the room. He then saw Stephanie waiting in the wings on the other side give him the thumbs up sign. Rich smiled and took his place at the table.

* * *

“Do you think you’ll get selected in the first round,” asked the local beat reporter.

“I’m not sure. I think it depends on what people need. I just want to play pro football. It has been a dream of mine since I was seven. I think that over the years, I’ve proven that I can play this game and believe that I can contribute at the next level. The only promise I’ll make is that anybody who drafts me will get a hard worker.”

“I can verify that Rich is one the hardest working kids I’ve ever coached. A lot of kids would have thrown in the towel after the devastating injury his sophomore year. Rich rehabbed hard for more than a year to get back to playing at a high level and has developed into a franchise quality quarterback. I’m going to miss him, but he deserves this shot and he’s more than ready,” said his coach.

“Have you decided who is going to represent you?”

“We’ve decided to go with R&Z Management,” stated Rich.

Stephanie smiled from the wings. Rich had told her yesterday, but it was nice to hear it announced. They would need to sign the contracts later in the week, but Stephanie liked what she was hearing out of her newest client, as the press seemed to be eating him up. Her cell rang and she walked out a nearby door.

“What do you want, Todd?” she asked, barely hiding her contempt.

“How many times did you have to blow him to sign him, or did you go down on the fiancée,” his voice derided.

Stephanie blushed, but composed herself. “One less time than you blew Pratt,” she spat smugly.

“Is that anyway to be talking to your soon-to-be new boss?”

“The old man hasn’t made a decision yet.”

“You stupid bitch. Don’t you realize the deck is stacked against you? They don’t call it the ‘old boy’s network’ for nothing. Besides, my kid’s got a better arm than your kid. All the scouts know it.”

“My kid has got a great pro arm. It seems to be getting stronger too. Even if what you say is true, I’ll take my Manning to your Leaf any day of the week,” she boasted.

“That’s a bullshit comparison!”

“That’s the way several scouts have called it,” she laughed.

“Laugh now, bitch, but when this is over, you’ll be making my coffee and my copies,”

“Whatever you say, fuckwad, but you better brush your teeth. Nobody likes the smell of cum on your breath,” she laughed and hung up on him.

* * *

Todd Henriksen glared at his cell. He knew he had the inside track on the Mercer bitch to take over the company. Out of the four senior agents, he was the oldest with the most experience and she was the youngest at just 28 and only a senior agent for a little over a year. Despite her age, she impressed the “old man” with her ability to get clients and was promoted after just three years on the job. At first he thought she had fucked her way to her signings, but later he had learned that she was gay. Still, as she had four clients playing pro women’s basketball, it wouldn’t have surprised him if she used the term “oral contract” to a quite literal meaning.

He had to find a way of derailing the bitch and he think he found that way. In one fell swoop, he would bring both her and her client down and raise the stock of his client. That should be enough to convince the old man who deserved the job.