The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 7

Chapter 23 Sunday Afternoon with Amy.

The lost weekend of sex meant that the friends were behind in their studies. So Monique and Mark went back to their respective rooms to catch up on some assignments, while Trish and Amy buckled down to do some studying.

By about 3:00, Trish and Monique had volleyball practice, so Trish left Amy who was almost caught up on her Sociology reading assignment. Minutes later, she was done and already missing Mark. Mark himself was almost done drafting a Marketing case study when his room phone rang.

“Hey sexy, are you done yet?” asked Amy’s new happy sexy toned voice.

“Almost” he said.

Amy burst into his room. “Ready or not, here I am”, as she ran over to him and threw her arms around him.

“I should have known you were calling on your cell” laughed Mark. “Just sit on the bed for a few minutes and let me finish this case.”

“If I have to” pouted Amy semiseriously.

Amy sat on the bed and watched Mark work. She never thought that she would be able to love a man after what happened with her and Sam. Still, Mark was no ordinary man. He was one of the nicest people she had ever met and she had finally learned how to embrace his love. While she thought it odd that she should have these feelings considering his involvement with Trish and Monique, she realized that she was involved with them and loved them too. While she had previously lusted after Trish, she now really loved her as she loved Monique and Mark. She never wanted to be parted from any of them again. Still, she knew that Mark would always come first. She would never ever let anything bad happen to him, she vowed to herself.

A few minutes later, Mark looked up at Amy and said “Done.”

“It’s about time” joked Amy.

“What? You still have you clothes on?” said Mark.

“I want you to take them off me” said Amy, grinning wantonly.

“I’ll take yours off, if you take mine off” growled Mark.

“Deal” said Amy “Me first.” she added.

Mark slowly stripped Amy, kissing her along the way. He started with her tank top which came off revealing her beautiful breasts which were unconfined by a bra. His mouth nibbled down her neck eventually finding the hardened nipple of her left breast as he unbuttoned her jeans and slowly worked them over her slim hips. Amy hissed in pleasure. Again, she had been going commando and her jeans were starting to get damp from arousal. Mark bent down kissing his way down her torso, giving an experimental lick of Amy’s pussy causing her to groan. Mark had never given oral sex to a woman before, but liked the way Amy tasted. He managed with her help to completely remove her jeans and he concentrated on her wonderful vagina. Amy moaned at Mark’s inexperienced, but enthusiastic licking, but figuring that it was his first time made it that much hotter for her. All of a sudden she had an unexpected climax. Mark, who had been licking her swollen clit, then instinctively plunged his tongue into her pussy. Amy’s legs buckled as she came harder than she ever had from oral sex before. She fell back on the bed breathing like she just ran a marathon. Mark fell on top of the naked girl and began to give her mouth to mouth (with a little tongue for good measure).

When they came up for air, all Amy could say was “Good Gracious!”

“I’m glad you liked that” said Mark. “I believe it’s my turn” he added. For a split second Mark thought he saw hesitancy in Amy’s eyes and then he realized that she may have some issues with what she was about to do. “Amy, we don’t have to…”

Amy silenced Mark’s protest with a kiss. After about thirty seconds she broke the kiss and looked him in the eye.

“Sweetheart, I need to do this for you. I need to do this so I can finally move on from my past and be happy.”

“What do you mean?” asked Mark.

“I’ll tell you when it’s over “said Amy as she began to unfasten Mark’s belt.

When his pants and boxers were off she began to stroke his member as he raised his arms to help her to get his shirt off with her free hand.

When Mark was completely naked, she looked him in the eyes and said “Please stand up, my love.”

Mark realized what she had in mind and tried to discourage her, but Amy stood up, and used all her strength to pull him to his feet. She then knelt down and took his erect cock into her mouth.

Amy didn’t know how she was going to feel about doing this, but knew that she had to get passed the bad memories and bitterness of her past. What she was surprised to learn was how easily her skills came back to her. As the techniques that Jade had taught her came flooding back into her mind, Amy gazed into her man’s face and saw the pleasure she was giving him. She felt no sense of pain, regret or angst. She only felt the happiness that filled her heart.

Mark on the other hand was in another world. While the blow job that the Jiliad had given him in Tricia’s body was amazing, the pleasure he was receiving from Amy was even better. It was if her heart and soul were performing a mission with incredible technique. Amy’s tongue began to swirl around Mark’s cock so quickly it was almost if she could wrap it all the way around his cock, causing an exquisite suction.

As Mark’s orgasm approached, he gently stroked Amy’s hair instead of forcing more of his cock down Amy’s throat as Sam had always done to her. Amy’s heart began to melt as a tear ran down her cheek. Mark began to cum and Amy swallowed the torrent of semen with practiced ease. When it was over, Mark collapsed on the bed and sighed in contentment. Amy jumped up on the bed and snuggled her head on Mark’s chest.

“So how was I?” asked Amy shyly.

“That was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had in my life. How did you do that?” asked Mark.

“Remember I told you I needed to do it and then I would tell you the story” replied Amy cautiously.

In the invigoration of his orgasm, Mark had completely forgotten. “I’m sorry sweetheart. You know you can tell me anything” vowed Mark.

“I know. I never thought I would have someone that I could trust enough to tell, but it’s important that you know about what I did and what happened to me” she confessed.

Amy proceeded to tell Mark about her relationship with her family, what she did with Sam and how those events changed her life. As Mark saw Amy’s tears, he fumed with anger in his heart while trying to be comforting on the outside.

Amy felt Mark’s anger and said. “Mark, don’t be angry. I’m OK” she soothed.

“I can’t help it! They took a sweet, innocent, loving girl who was looking for love and acceptance and turned you into Sam’s mistress! Then they had the gall to lie about you! There is a place in hell for people like your sister and her husband!” he raged.

“But that seems like a lifetime ago. I’m a different person, in some ways better and stronger than I ever could have been. Besides, without that experience, we’d never have met” she reasoned.

“Maybe that’s true, but I can never forgive them for making my Amy cry” blustered Mark.

“They aren’t make me cry, Mark. You are” exclaimed Amy.

Mark was confused for a moment and then looked into Amy’s moist but smiling eyes and saw the truth. Amy’s eyes were indeed windows to her soul. In those eyes he saw the Amy of her first sixteen years and the Amy of the last couple of days, reflected in the tears she was crying. The cynical Amy, the caustic Amy, the angry Amy was nowhere to be found.

“My tears are from the happiness I know I’ll feel for the rest of my life… with you” she confessed.

Mark’s love for Amy overwhelmed him as it poured out from every pore. He grabbed Amy in a powerful embrace and then a passionate kiss which she eagerly returned. After a few minutes of naked necking, Mark positioned his penis at the gate of her sex and gently pushed in. They made love on their sides, kissing virtually non-stop. Their lust mingled with their love as they pushed their bodies to the brink of joy. Finally Mark felt, Amy’s body start to tense. Amy’s body began to shake as she felt her climax begin. She screamed out Mark’s name as she shook. Her vaginal muscles of her tight pussy constricted yet tighter around Mark’s cock causing the beginning of his orgasm. Mark’s semen began to flood Amy’s formerly unprotected womb with more of his seed. This time neither of them passed out. They continued to languidly neck, smiling contently.

After a few minutes, Amy became Amy again.

“What time is it.? I’m hungry.”

Mark laughed. I guess innocent Amy was always hungry too, he thought. “It’s about 5:15. We were going to meet Trish and Monique at the student center after practice.”

“Stupid volleyball” groused Amy.

She then looked at Mark and they both broke out laughing.

“Please don’t get too upset at Monique, but today at brunch she told me she thinks she might be preggers with your kid” said Amy.

“I’m not mad. In fact I hope it’s true. As far as you and Trish knowing, we’re all family now and we shouldn’t keep secrets right?” replied Mark.

“Well I’m glad you feel that way” commented Amy cryptically.

“Why” asked Mark.

“Do you remember how I thought I was a lesbian until yesterday?” asked Amy.

Chapter 24 Wanna Kiss My Belly?

Most men, who were told that they were likely to be fathers by two different women within a span of two days, might be suicidal. Mark Samuels was not most men. Mark embraced Amy with the passion and excitement that she also felt concerning her disclosure. Amy was shocked not only at Mark’s acceptance of her news, but also excited that she had mated with her true love. It only enhanced the love she felt for Mark.

That night they shared the news with Tricia and Monique at dinner. While Monique and Amy were excited and planned to pee on a stick together so they could find out at the same time. Tricia seemed genuinely happy, but not as enthusiastic. Mark pulled her aside to talk to her privately.

“Trish, are you feeling left out with also this baby talk?” asked Mark.

“No. I’m really excited. I almost feel like Amy and Monique’s babies would be my babies too” responded Trish.

“Then what’s the matter?” asked Mark.

Trish paused for a moment to think. “Babe, do you think there is something wrong with me? I’m on the pill, so I know I won’t get pregnant now, and while I want to have kids some day, I don’t feel like I want to start having them right away like Monique and Amy” said Trish.

“There is nothing wrong with you, babe. We’re the ones who should be committed” laughed Mark.

“I mean, if you asked me to stop taking the pill tomorrow, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Of course it would mean that you want to wreck my gorgeous figure and make me fat” laughed Trish.

“No way would I want to do that unless you want me to, Lady Trish.” said Mark

“How gallant you are, Sir Mark. My maiden-like form is ever in your debt” said Trish as she and Mark cracked up.

“Seriously babe, when you’re ready I’d love to make a baby with you” said a smiling Mark.

“When I feel I’m ready, you’ll be the first to know. You’re my mate and I promise that we will” said Trish emphatically as she smiled back into his eyes.

As he and Trish walked back to the table, he thought about his “mates”. There was something different in the way he felt about Tricia that he couldn’t put his finger on. His love for Monique and Amy were almost primal. He felt extra possessive, almost like part parent, part jealous husband. That is not to say he didn’t feel affectionate with them, because he did and he obviously loved and cared about them. With Tricia it was a bit different. It was easier. He had always been hot for her, and he still felt the burning desire to be with her, but their new relationship had become almost everything he had wanted and knew that their relationship could be. It was their friendship, love and newly requited passion rolled into one. Mark reasoned that his feelings could be explained as Monique represented “new love”, Amy “changed love” and Trish “existing love”. It would take a while for his relationships with Monique and the changed Amy to find their footing as a learned more about Monique and acquainted himself with a whole new Amy. His feelings for “Lady Trish” were more or less the same, but intensified. Still he couldn’t fathom ever being without all three. In his mind, his values concerning “one woman for one man” had completely changed. Was he being selfish? Did he deserve to have three gorgeous women who loved him? The rational part of Mark’s brain quickly took over and told him, that the point was moot. He had three beautiful women who loved him and who he loved equally. They all were all ecstatically happy together and he should just count his blessing and not question it. His philosophical side knew that it was beaten and accepted defeat gracefully allowing Mark to smile.

It would take a long time for Mark to understand the nature of his relationship with his women and in particular why Tricia had no desire to get pregnant the way Amy and Monique had. If he had known the answer then, it may have prevented some of the mishaps that were looming over his horizon.

Chapter 25 Moms?

Mark had driven to the drugstore in town after supper. The clerk gave him an amused look when he walked up to the counter with two pregnancy tests. ..Then came the moment of truth, when Monique and Amy emerged from the bathroom.

“We’re pregnant!” they screamed in rehearsed unison, as they ran to hug Mark and Trish.

The romantic quartet spent the night together, while making love in all different positions and combinations. Amy taught Monique her expertise in giving a blow job, while Mark languidly kissed a smiling Tricia, while gently fondling her vagina. Eventually they wound up coupling with Mark and Monique in Amy’s bed. As Amy turned out the lights, she stated in typical Amy fashion “We need to get a bigger bed” and the lovers all laughed, as they all eventually fell into a happy sleep.

The next morning Mark went back to his room and got a message from Mrs. Simmons attorney telling him that funeral arrangements had been made and that service was tomorrow morning. Mark spread the word to the girls and Marcus and Angie. The message also mentioned a reading of her will schedule for Friday afternoon and that Mark was named as a beneficiary.

Up to this point, Mark really hadn’t had much time to mourn. The past couple of days were a whirlwind of positive change in his life. It was odd. He loved Mrs. Simmons like a relative, but her death seemed so unreal. He also strangely felt her presence in his life especially when he was with his mates. Still, knowing that she was dead was beginning to weigh on him as he started to mourn her loss. He barely made it through his nine o’clock Advanced Marketing class. He drifted through his eleven o’clock Business Ethics class. Luckily he was fairly good friends with Sarah Pederson who was in that class. Sarah was Trish and Amy’s RA and took good notes. She would understand.

He met Trish for lunch and she comforted him. When it came to matters of the heart, Trish was always such a good listener was always supportive. She always helped Mark put things in perspective. This new affectionate side to her was pretty nice too. As they parted, she gave Mark one of her patented goodbye hugs, but followed it up with an unexpected PDA by kissing him. The kiss was a sweet kiss, not a tongue wrestling affair, but anyone who noticed the look in Tricia’s eyes would have seen the passion she had for Mark. As his mind cleared and he saw Tricia’s lovely form walking away, Mark wondered if he should be more careful about showing the world the way he and his lovers felt about each other. He also began to worry about the effect the babies would have on Amy and Monique’s lives. Then there was his dad. Mark wasn’t sure his dad would approve.

Bill Samuels ran the Samuels farm in Fairly, Nebraska as his father, his grandfather and his great grandfather had. The farm was a pretty large enterprise and employed roughly 25 people seasonally. Bill knew his son Mark was destined for bigger things than the farm, so he encouraged Mark to go to college far from home. As a boy Bill had dreams of his own which had been deferred by the guilt that his father made him feel to stay home to run the farm. He was not going to do that to his son. Still, Mark was a good boy who cared about the heritage of the farm. He had majored in Economics and Business, with an Agricultural studies minor at Sanders. His hope was that he would return home and be able to help steer the farm through a 21st century economy. Despite Mark’s sense of duty, Bill had hoped that Mark would find his own dream. Bill planned to encourage it.

After his 3PM class, Mark met up with Amy. He wondered if people were noticing the difference in her personality. She was actually talking to a couple of guys from her department. She was smiling and joking. Needless to say, when she saw Mark, she waved goodbye to the guys and walked toward him. The guys were left muttering with surprised looks on their faces.

“Making up for lost time with guys?” joked Mark.

“No. I still prefer the fairer sex” responded Amy. “I just don’t hate guys like I used to” she added.

“What about me?” Mark asked with faux concern. “You have a special category all your own. I‘ve figured out that while am still a lesbian, I’m an even bigger Markosexual” she laughed.

Mark cracked up. “Speaking of which, I’m thinking I’m in need of some up close and personal time to indulge my Mark related sexual urges” said Amy seductively . “I thought you’d never ask” said Mark.

“Don’t ever wait, lover. I’m yours whenever you want me. So, my place or yours?” asked Amy.

“Mine. I don’t have a roommate” suggested Mark.

“But you’re fucking my roommate too” pointed out Amy. “Good point. Yours then” laughed Mark.

When Tricia got out of class, she went back to the door room and found Mark taking Amy doggie style on the carpet. She immediately stripped and climbed beneath Amy so she could lick they junction of Mark and Amy’s sex organs. Mark had done it doggie once with his high school girlfriend, Karen but she did not like it. As it turned out maybe she just hated Mark because they broke up the day after Mark’s senior prom, or so he thought. In retrospect, Karen was a year younger than Mark and had the reputation of the school slut. Mark later was told that the only reason she dated him to go to the senior prom. What he didn’t realize was there was there was more to Karen dating him than just the prom and her reasons for the break up were more complicated than he thought.

Amy on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying doggie style. As she began to orgasm, Mark lost it too and began to flood her pussy with his seed. Amy collapsed, as Mark’s cock was pulled out as his body also fell as Amy’s body gave way. Her leaking pussy immediately found Tricia’s mouth as she eagerly licked up Mark and Amy’s combined juices. Amy’s face fell in between Tricia’s open legs as she found her own tasty treat. Mark climbed off of Amy’s back and sat on the floor watching one of his lover’s cleaning the evidence of his passion, while the other ignited the others.

When Trish had come down from an Amy induced orgasm, she sighed “This is perfect.”

“You mean almost perfect. No Monique” said Amy.

“True enough” said Mark. “She said she would come by later with a surprise” replied Trish as they all started to dress to go to dinner.

About ten minutes later, Monique arrived with Marcus and Angie in tow. The first thing Marcus did when he saw Mark was to give him a big bear hug.

“Hey roommate, I just wanted to say I was sorry. I didn’t even give you a chance to really explain what was going on” said Marcus.

“Hey bro, I guess I couldn’t blame you for being upset. I mean, Monique is family and all. I still can’t explain what’s going on, but please know that I love Monique, Amy and Trish and I would never want to hurt them” replied Mark

“I know that Mark. While the situation seems quite strange, I know you and I trust you” responded Marcus.

“Mark, I was thinking. Maybe Marcus could help you get some information on the necklace. When I had looked at it, I had noticed that while the chain looked like it was less than hundred years old, the amber stone and the small metal amulet backing seemed quite older” said Monique.

Marcus listened with interest. As a historian interested in ancient societies, this was right up his alley. “I maybe able to get some lab time in the Chem. Lab for us for some Carbon 14 dating. Let me check into it. In the meantime, do you mind if I hold on to it to do some research?” asked Marcus.

A pregnant pause filled the room as Mark and the girls looked at each other. Mark then replied “You know I trust you like a brother, but this necklace has some kind of mysterious properties…” started Mark

“I can certainly vouch for that. “You remember the other night, baby?” interrupted Angie.

Marcus thought back to the other night. While Angie was on the pill, she normally made Marcus use a condom to be extra safe. She had never blown Marcus, but that night she did and she swallowed. Even when they made love last night, Angie had thrown Marcus’ condoms in the trash and they made love again. Marcus realized that Mark should keep the necklace.

“OK. Let me get some pictures of it” As he pulled out his cell phone. Mark went to get the necklace from Tricia’s drawer where it had sat for more than a day.

The Jiliad awoke to find that she was in her master’s hand. She tried not to panic, instead sending warm feelings to her master. As Mark was holding the necklace, he began to feel a strange warmth and affection. As he looked down at it, he remembered that his happiness with Trish, Amy and Monique had come from the necklace. While he understood that these women had always had the capability of loving him (and he them), the necklace had made it possible. The Jiliad monetarily blacked out as Mark put the necklace down on Amy’s desk for Marcus to photograph. Over the next few minutes, Jill would have bouts of waking and sleeping as she was touched, moved and turned over. After about a dozen pictures, she felt Mark’s hand lovingly return her to the drawer. She had hoped that Mark would have given her to one of the females, but that had not happened, and she returned to the abyss of unconsciousness. Still, her wait to awaken would be fairly short.

Marcus smiled as he looked at the pictures. “These came out great. I’m glad I was able to convince my folks to get me the new cell phone with a hi-res camera” he gloated.

“For a jock, you’re such a big geek” cracked Amy.

“Blame your boyfriend” retorted Marcus. ”That’s so funny!” laughed Marcus”

“What?” asked Amy suspiciously.

“I never thought I’d say the words ‘your boyfriend’ while I was referring to you” he added.

Amy stuck her tongue out at Marcus. Marcus had another idea. “Seriously Amy, you know that you could help Mark with the necklace too. While I’m not sure that I believe in this kind of stuff, Ancient societies believed in all kinds of magic…”

“And since I’m an Anthropologist, I do know some things about magic” interrupted Amy.

“I always thought you were a witch” cracked Trish.

“You should have seen how ugly Trish was before I cast that beauty spell on her freshman year. I got sick to my stomach just looking at her.” giggled Amy.

The next few minutes was a “bust-a-thon” with only Mark not participating in the event. He was smiling and laughing. His best friends in the whole world were all together, laughing and joking while trying to solve the mystery that was once eating at Mark’s soul, but now did not seem quite so important. Still, Mark had never seen Amy and Marcus getting along so well as they attempted to coordinate their research efforts. Mark felt an arm wrap around his waist. As he looked up he saw his Tricia’s smiling face. “His Tricia” he thought. As much as he had wanted her, he never thought that she would ever have been capable of looking at him in the adoring way she was then. He also saw Monique smiling at him across the room. There was no jealousy in her eyes. Only a kind of peace and contentment which comes from loving someone so completely, that emotions like jealousy become removed from the human heart. When he looked at Marcus, Amy and Angie too, he felt at complete peace for the first time in his life.