The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 14

The Big Day

The next morning Mark awoke to see Trish already stirring. As he had been spooning behind her, he nibbled on her earlobe, and despite her eyes still being closed, she smiled. “Don’t tell me you are so hungry that you have to eat my ears,” she laughed.

“They are quite tasty, but I prefer your lips,” said Mark, as he rolled himself over Trish and pulled her to him for a deep kiss.

“Even with my morning breath,” she said, as she temporarily broke the kiss.

“As long as it involves kissing you, I don’t care.”

“I feel the same way,” she grinned, before suddenly recapturing his mouth for a prolonged kiss.

* * *

When Mark and Trish were dressed, they saw others begin to stir. Mark marveled at how everyone had cuddled together. It was clear that this was not just about lust. These women loved each other, as they loved Mark and Trish.

Without warning, Mark picked Trish up in the air and carried her upstairs. “Practicing carrying me over the threshold,” she laughed.

“Aren’t you carrying me?” he laughed.

“I could, you know.”

“I know. You’re a killer, she-hulk volleyball player,” he said as he entered the corridor at the top of the stairs.

“Don’t you ever doubt it, you wimp.”

“So, I’m a wimp?” he said, as he tossed Trish in the air and caught her.

“That’s supposed to impress me?” laughed Trish.

“I could drop you.”

“My Marky would never drop me.”

“No, he wouldn’t,” smiled Mark.

“My hero,” she beamed at him before leaning in and giving him a sweet kiss.

When they got to the Great Room, they saw Pete sitting there lost in thought. Trish could read the look in Mark’s eyes. “Babe, I’m going to the kitchen to make some coffee. I’ll pour you and Pete a cup.”

“Thanks Babe,” he said before whispering, “You really do know me better than anyone in the world.”

“I’m glad that you finally came to that conclusion,” as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

As Trish left the room, Mark turned his attention to his friend, “OK, Bud, what’s up?”

“Just wondering how I got to this point,” said Pete.

“It probably started when you stole the necklace, you bastard,” laughed Mark.

“I know that. I know what you are thinking Mark. I’m not getting cold feet.”

“I know that too, Jill’s effects would never allow you to feel any doubt. Besides, Kimmy is a heck of a lot hotter than you deserve.”

“I could say the same about you and Winthrop.”

“And you’d be right. Of course I don’t deserve any of the rest either,” chuckled Mark. “So Hunter, Spill it.”

“It’s still my family,” said Pete. “I can’t believe my Mom won’t show.

Mark had met Mrs. Hunter freshman year at Homecoming and then at a few other campus events. She was a clinical psychologist. She was an attractive, but somewhat severe lady. “I can see why she might be concerned about the baby, but I’m puzzled why she isn’t willing to support you on one of the most important days of your life.”

“She’ll never admit it, but my best guess is that she doesn’t want to lose me.”

“My, what an inflated opinion we have of ourselves,” laughed Mark. Pete laughed too, despite trying to be irritated at his friend, but realizing that it was impossible.

“It’s not what I mean. My mother has this tendency to piss people off. Pretty much none of our family wants to have anything to do with us. Even my dad couldn’t take it and when she refused to move to Canada with him, he legally separated from her.”

“So you think that since she’s afraid of losing you, she is acting out by not showing up at your wedding?”

“I’m sure that’s a big part of it. She also has this need to be right about everything too. I got the impression she didn’t like Kimmy, even before we told her about the baby and the wedding.”

Mark thought about it. He knew he could take a shot at influencing her. Heck, despite her austere personality, she was an attractive woman in her mid 40’s. He didn’t want to add her to his core family, though. He had to stop meddling in people’s lives. Then he saw Pete’s expression. He was disheartened. He would take a shot at manipulating her in a non-permanent way. “Pete, you live in Boxboro, right?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“You know how very convincing I can be.”

“Yeah, but while my mom likes you, she can be pretty dominating herself.”

“Not against me. Is there any chance your Dad is coming?”

“He said he would try, but wasn’t sure.”

“Keep pushing him. From what I remember, you told me that your dad still has feelings for your mom, right?”

“Yeah, he loves her. He even hasn’t gotten involved with anyone. The problem is he can’t live with her or even deal with her for that matter.”

“I’m going to try to change that,” said Mark.

* * *

About an hour later most people were awake and at the breakfast table (AKA the formal dining room.). Claud Portnoy came in and pulled a number of people aside. “We are in some trouble, you and I, Pierre. I was just checking my messages at home and this is what I heard.” said Claud as he turned on his phone’s speaker setting.

“Hello Mr. Portnoy, this is Asa from the Beach Front Hotel and Casino. I just wanted to congratulate you and warn you. My boss, Anatole Brzenko, is not a nice man to put it mildly. Because you somehow figured out what he was up to, he is upset. It is only a matter of time before he discovers what I already know about your Grandchild staying with your niece. If I were you, I would find a way of getting them somewhere safe. Needless to say, you and your family should not plan to go home anytime soon. Why am I telling you this? Because I hate my boss and he plans to kill me. Now I’m off to somewhere he will never find me, so I figured I’d do something nice for you and get to stick it to him. Anyway, good luck.”

Pierre picked up his cell phone and called to hear his messages.

“Well, that settles it. You all are staying here at least through next week,” said Phil. “Dad can you, Mom and Marcy stay to play hosts?”

“Be glad to,” said Chip.

“What about the kids?” asked Sharon.

I suppose they could go back to school. I’m sure the police and Campus Safety will be on high alert after what happened last weekend,” observed Elsie.

“I can have Wedgewood men watch both Amber and Josie,” offered Chip.

“We probably should get Mark’s opinion. He knows a lot of school officials and would have some idea of how to use those resources to keep them safe,” said Bill.

“Where is he, anyway?” asked Chip.

“He and Trish have a wedding errand in Boxboro,” replied Phil.

“Well, it is official. Asa left me a similar message saying we shouldn’t go home either,” stated Pierre.

“Well, we are happy to have all of you,” said Chip.

“Could we trouble you for two more? We need to get Aaron, my Grandson and Becca my niece somewhere safe,” asked Claud.

“We’ll figure something out to get them here,” said Chip.

* * *

Monica Hunter was sitting at her breakfast table. She was miserable. Peter had brought his girlfriend home for Thanksgiving. While she was surprised at her physical beauty and sweetness, the girl seemed incredibly vapid. She and Peter were constantly making goo-goo eyes at each other, which greatly nauseated her. She even suspected that the girl had snuck into her son’s room both Thursday and Friday nights, the little tramp. As a clinical psychologist, she was used to dealing with promiscuous girls who couldn’t control their libidos. This Kimberly seemed to fit this mold.

Then came their revelation. Monica had told Peter that they were going to visit his father for Christmas in Canada. She had already made the reservations in advance. That is when her world was turned upside down. They dropped the bomb about the baby. Then they dropped the second one that they were going to elope and then have a small ceremony for their families.

As she was dealing with additional stress and sorrow due to her husband, Monica couldn’t show them the door fast enough. Speaking of the aforementioned door, someone was knocking at it.

“Yes?”

“This is Pete’s friend, Mark.”

Monica had met Mark on several occasions and genuinely liked the boy. He was bright and hard working. She considered Mark to be a good influence on her son.

“Please come in Mark. The door’s open.”

Mark walked in with Trish and Monica gave him a needy hug.

When she broke, she saw Trish. “And who is this charming young lady?”

“Hello Ms. Hunter. We’ve met. I’m Trish Winthrop.”

“Oh, that’s right. You were Mark’s friend. I’m sorry I didn’t remember you, dear.”

“That’s OK, it was more than a year ago, and I wasn’t hanging around Mark as much as I should have been.”

“What do you mean?” asked Monica.

“He almost got away,” smiled Trish as she possessively put her arm around his waist.”

“You mean, you’re going out with him?”

“Not exactly,” smiled Mark, as she held up her hand to reveal her engagement ring.

“Oh no, Mark! Not you too?”

“What do you mean?” asked Mark.

“First Pete shows up with this beautiful knocked up airhead. Now you show up with the girl you had been mooning over since you had been at Sanders.”

“You were mooning over me, weren’t you?” laughed Trish.

“Yeah and now you’re mooning over me,” he grinned.

“Yeah, and your point is...”

“Stop! You two are worse than my son and his intended,” said Monica with disdain.

“Mrs. Hunter, it’s called being in love,” said Trish.

“Mark is a nice guy and all, but...”

“With all due respect, Mark is a lot more than just a nice guy. He’s the most amazing man in the world.”

“Trish, that ripping sound is the sound of my ego growing out of control,” smiled Mark.

Trish laughed.

“Love is an illusion,” said Monica.

“No, it is the lack of love that is an illusion,” said Mark.

“Seems pretty real to me,” frowned Monica.

“Then why are we here?” asked Trish.

“For Peter, I guess.”

“Yes. We love Pete. He’s our good friend,” said Mark.

“We love Kimmy too. She’s a bright girl. She’s not an airhead. She’s a woman in love,” said Trish.

Monica though about what they were saying. “I believe you care for my son, but how can you love him?”

“Mrs. Hunter that is what love is,” said Trish.

“Besides, I know two people who love you very much,” observed Mark

“Who?”

“Your son and husband, ”

“You mean my ingrate of a son and foolish husband, Jon!” railed Monica.

Mark knew that it was time to act. Caught off guard by her rage, Monica was grabbed by Mark and he slammed his tongue into her mouth. Monica tried to resist for a moment, but soon she was kissing Mark back with equal fervor. This fervor became short lived, when Mark entered her mind.

Monica’s mind had become a mass of self-absorption, self-pity and bitterness. He saw that she still loved her husband desperately. His job offer involved moving to Canada, was something she couldn’t do. They had moved a couple of times during their marriage, but on both of those occasions it had been for her. Her current job was a good job, but this had been really his last chance to enter the upper echelon of his field. As a senior researcher at the University of Toronto, he was making good money. Her stubbornness was keeping her family apart. Now there was something new; something that Pete did not know. Despite this, Mark was going to change her.

Mark then began to knead her breasts through her blouse and bra. Again, Monica started moaning into his mouth.

Soon Mark had total control over Monica. After remembering all of her original settings, Mark began reducing all of her emotional levels, creating in essence, a robot. Her mouth continued to kiss him and he continued to fondle her, but she was not more than a mechanized being performing a function. A few weeks ago, Fern had suggested that he could create preset levels for emotions that he could activate with a word or a touch. That word would be “robot”. He proceeded to program a base emotionless preset. He figured it might be useful for his plans later. Then he started setting levels. Once he had changed the settings, he created another preset called “optimum”.

About an hour later, Mark’s actions were rewarded. “Thank you for getting a foolish, old woman to see the error of her ways,” she beamed.

“Monica, you are anything but old,” he smiled.

Monica blushed at the sentiment and the way Mark was looking at her. At first it seemed wrong to her that Mark should call her by her first name, but it felt so right. While they were talking, she believed that she had an incredibly vivid daydream of the two of them fooling around. “Do I have a crush on Mark or have I been away from Jon for too long,” she sadly thought. “Let me get something out of the closet and then we can leave.” she said.

After she had gone, Trish grinned at him and kissed him. “Well that seemed to work pretty well.”

“Hopefully the programming will at least get her through the day or a little longer. If Mr. Hunter comes back, it might create enough stress to undo a lot of it.”

“Why should that make any difference?”

“From working with Liz and Josie I have found out that very strong, negative emotions seem to make programming fade in a matter of minutes.”

“Is that going to be a problem?”

“With what I discovered, it could be. I am hoping that my workaround should do the trick, Maybe that will be enough to change future events.” said Mark.

* * *

Josie had spent as much of the time with Jason, while avoiding her dad’s family. As breakfast was over, she felt a tugging at her sweatshirt. “Can you play with me, sister,” said the little boy who was looking up at her. He looked over and caught Rita’s eyes as she was smiling at her.

Josie looked at Jason who smiled back at her, she sighed. “I’d love to Pierre, if it’s OK with your mom.”

Rita nodded from across the room.

“Hey Pierre, did you know that Jason is your brother because he is marrying me. Can he play with us too?” asked Josie.

“OK,” smiled the little boy, as he took his big sister’s hand and Jason took her other hand and they walked off to get some toys.

Pierre senior saw his daughter and future son-in-law walk off with his son. He was a man filled with hope. It was Rita’s notion that Josie should get to know her children, as she was their sibling. Pierre was surprised until he remembered something. Rita had not disliked Josie. In fact, they had been fond of each other when Josie was little and she was his secretary. The problems had started after the divorce and escalated when she returned from Reno.

Pierre and Rita had no idea what to do with her new found rebelliousness and in the end, Pierre’s anger and pain had caused even more to his sweet Josie. After that night and that terrible thing he had said, that is how he had come to see her again. That was the way he saw her now.

* * *

By noon, most of the food had been prepared and the ballroom was being prepared for the Wedding ceremony. In back, tables and chairs were being set up for the Wedding Banquet.

* * *

Pete Hunter was getting dressed in his suit when a knock came at the door. “Come in. I’m decent,” he said.

When the door opened, he had his back to the door as he was straightening his tie in the mirror. He then heard a familiar voice. “Actually you look quite handsome.”

Pete turned around and was shocked at who he saw. “Mom!” he cried as he ran to her.

“Peter. I’m so sorry for the way I behaved. I guess I was just taken aback at the notion that you were going to have a baby and were getting married.”

“Not to mention not liking Kimmy,” said Pete.

“Son, I was unfair to both of you. Mark and Trish have assured me that you are marrying a special girl and I’m happy for you.”

Pete was surprised. His mom was not always a mean person, but she was being downright sweet. Well Mark is a pretty powerful guy. Then something great occurred to him. “Mom, I’m so glad you’re here. You know Dad might be coming.”

Monica smiled sadly.

“What’s the matter Mom?”

“Your father met someone. He asked me for a divorce.”

Pete was crushed. While his parents had separated, he had hoped that eventually his mother would come to her senses. Now it looked like it was too late. “I’m sorry Mom.”

“It’s my own fault,” she murmured.

“Who is this woman? Does he love her?”

“He says he doesn’t know. He wants to find out and he feels he can’t unless we divorce.”

“Mom, I know that dad still loves you.”

“I love him too. That is why I’m giving him the divorce without fighting it,” she said.

“How long have you known?”

“A couple of weeks.”

“Well that explains your mood at Thanksgiving. Why didn’t either of you tell me?”

“We were going to have one last Christmas together. We didn’t want to spoil it for you.”

“Mom, you can’t give up! You said that you still love him.”

“I do.”

“And I know he still loves you.”

“He does, but I can’t give him what he wants... what he needs.”

“Why?”

Then it hit Monica like a freight train. “Why couldn’t I?” she thought, as Mark’s influence seemed to have removed her stubborn obstinacy to moving.

“I can try Peter, but he may not believe me.”

“Mom with all due respect, you are a pain in the ass, but you are not a liar.”

Monica laughed. “You call that showing me ‘all due respect’?”

Pete laughed and then hugged her as she wrapped her arms around him tightly.

“Well it may be too late for me and your father, but hopefully not for me and your bride. I’m going to find her and apologize profusely,” she smiled, before breaking the clinch, saying goodbye and walking out of the room.

Pete was lost in thought. He needed a way to get his father to understand his mom’s sincerity. Hopefully he would come so Pete could explain.

* * *

Jon Hunter was on his way from Logan Airport. He had decided to surprise Pete. When Pete had told him that Monica was not going to her own son’s wedding, he tried to get angry, but could not. His wife could not change and he felt sorry for her. “She just can’t help herself from alienating everybody who loves her,” he thought.

It was this type of behavior that made him realize that he needed to take his life off hold. He had met Matilda through a mutual friend. She was only about five years his junior, but looked like she could have been in her early thirties. They had been out together several times and Jon felt like he might be falling in love with her.

Matty was a divorcée and had been burned in the past, so she was insistent that before they got too serious about each other, Jon should start divorce proceedings. Jon wanted to wait until after their Christmas visit for Pete’s sake, but Matty insisted it needed to be done now.

He was surprised how easily Monica took the news. For some reason that made him feel sad.

Jon was surprised that Matty wanted to go with him to Pete’s Wedding and almost broke up with him when he told her that he wanted to insulate Pete for the time being. She told him that he shouldn’t coddle his son and he would need to get used to her since they would meet at Christmas. Jon hadn’t told her that she would not be meeting Pete at Christmas. He wanted to keep these parts of his life separate until after Christmas. He sensed that Matty might have been hiding some bitterness from her former marriage, but her lack of understanding concerning his son was beginning to anger him. He would not let her selfishness ruin his son’s big day. In the end, he decided to go alone and Matty reluctantly acquiesced. Jon knew he was being pulled in two different directions and he didn’t like it.

When he arrived at the address that Pete had given him (just in case), he was blown away by the size and beauty of the grounds. Despite the bleakness of late November, he saw how well kept the grounds looked.

He was let into the house by a lovely girl, who introduced herself as Wendy. She seemed quite pleased he was there. “Pete and Kimmy are going to be so excited,” she enthused. She then led him into the Great Room and he practically collided with his wife, who he almost didn’t recognize due to her bright smile. “Mon! I thought you weren’t coming.”

“Jon dear! I’m so happy you came!!!” she said, as she flung her arms around him and he somewhat stiffened in her grip.

When she saw the strange look in his eyes, she believed that it did not contain love. She cried as she ran away.

Jon’s look contained a mixture of confusion and dumbfoundedness. She did not see the look change to love and heartbreak as he pursued her.

Mark was coming back from the ballroom when he recognized the signs of danger. He saw Pete’s Mom being chased by a man he recognized as Pete’s dad. He heard her sobs and realized that much of his work was about to become undone.

Mark quickly intercepted Mr. Hunter, as his wife entered the lounge. “Hello sir, I’m Pete’s friend, Mark.”

“Mark, please let me go to my wife. She needs me.”

“Mr. Hunter, before you see her, you need to know some things. Your wife told me about the upcoming divorce and she is heartbroken about it.”

“She didn’t seem to be when I told her.”

“She didn’t want to let you see how she really felt.”

“Because of her pride?”

“Perhaps partly. She also wanted you to be happy and she sensed you felt guilty.”

“I did until she reacted the way she did. You mean she did that...”

“Because she still loves you,” interrupted Mark.

“Mark, why did she tell you all of this?”

“I guess I’m just easy to talk to.”

“I guess I can see that,” sighed Jon.

“Mr. Hunter, I know it is none of my business, but how did you feel about her reaction to the divorce?”

“Sad.”

“Then you still love her.”

“Of course I do. But I can’t see how that changes anything.”

“It will. I promise you it will.”

When Mark and Jon entered the lounge, Monica was back in full Monica mode. “Why don’t you go back to your little chicky,” she spat.

Mark took him by the shoulder. “Be calm. She is really hurting.”

“Mon, I’m sorry if I hurt you, you know that,” said Jon.

“I don’t care, remember? I told you already,” she scoffed.

“Then why were you crying?” asked Mark.

“What are you doing here? Why don’t you mind your own business,” she yelled.

Mark slowly advanced on her and hit her with a mild psionic attack. Monica began to feel dizzy and began to list. Jon ran past Mark and caught her to keep her balance. “Monica!” cried Jon.

Monica began to cry hard. She was a blubbery mess. Mark’s attack had temporarily shattered her defenses, allowing her to feel every emotion. Currently the prevailing emotion she was feeling was abject misery.

Jon began to comfort her, as her crying began to reduce. Soon, she began to display the next emotion: Anger. “Stop! I’m OK,” she said as she twisted out of his grasp.

Jon looked hurt, as he turned away and began to walk toward the door. Monica was badly hurting. She wanted to ask him not to leave, but her mindset did not know how to accomplish this. So she began to say all of the wrong things “That’s it. Leave! That’s all you’re good for!” she derided.

Mark knew he had to act. He had hoped that he would not have to resort to this but he yelled “Optimum!”

Immediately, she sprinted toward her exiting husband “Please stop!” she cried.

“Why?” he growled as she got there.

“I’m so sorry!!!” she sobbed as she fell to his feet and grabbed his legs to stop him.

Jon’s emotions ran the gamut. He was back to sympathy. He pulled his wife up into his arms and hugged her.

“I love you!” repeated Monica in between sobs.

“Mon, I....”

“Please don’t leave me. Take me with you!”

“But you didn’t want to go.”

“I was wrong. I was an idiot.”

Jon was shocked. He had never seen this side of his wife before. She was vulnerable. Monica Hunter could be described as many things, but vulnerable was not one of them. “Mon, I love you too. I’m just not sure that we can ever find our way back.”

Monica looked up at him. “Darling, you are an amazing man and I’m not going to give up on you or us without us knowing that answer. Please know that I will do everything you need for me to do to save our marriage. Everything and anything,” she said with emphasis.

Jon was shocked. He was also ecstatic. The look she was giving him while not unknown, was certainly missing from his life for most of his marriage. He looked at her and sighed. “We’ll need to talk about a lot of things and this isn’t the right time. This is Pete and Kimmy’s day.”

“I know.” she said, but then added after a beat, “May I sit next to you?”

“I was going to ask you,” he smiled.

“May I kiss you?” she asked without waiting for a reply.

She kissed him. She kissed him soft. She kissed him hard. She kissed him with a fervor that he never had felt.

When she finally broke the kiss, Jon began to break his daze. The he became aware of something else. He had never been harder in his entire life than he had been at that moment. He also smelled his wife’s arousal. While quite beautiful, Matty had never made him feel like that. She had never kissed him like that. She had never looked at him the way his Mon was looking at him, right now. “My Mon?” He thought. “Quick! I have three questions for you!”

“Yes?” she asked breathlessly with anticipation.

“Do you love me?”

“Forever!”

“Do you want me?”

“All the time! Whenever you want!” she growled.

“Will you follow me?”

“Any and everywhere! ‘Where thou goest, I will go”!”

Jon turned to Mark. “I know this is really unseemly, but how much time do we have?”

Mark looked at his watch. “About 40 minutes. Follow me!”

Mark led them to the basement. sleeping quarters. “The shower is around the corner. Also, after the ceremony it is vital that I talk to you both. Your future happiness may depend upon it.”

“OK! Thanks Mark,” said Jon.

After Mark left, Jon looked at Monica taking off her clothes. At 45, she was still quite lovely.

“What did Mark mean, Mon?”

“Honey, I don’t know how he did it, but he changed me.”

“Then you don’t really love me?”

“Silly boy, I’ve always loved you. I just didn’t love you the way I should. Now I can and I’ll always want to love you like this,” she smiled.

Soon Jon, was looking at his beautiful wife’s body as she rode him and herself to orgasm. After one quickie in the shower, they quickly dressed and were seated in their chairs, ten minutes early.

* * *

When Pete and his attendants entered the ballroom, Pete looked over and was happy to see that his dad had made it and was sitting next to his mom. This made him happy. Then when he waved to them, he noticed that they were smiling and holding hands. After they both waved back, Jon leaned over and kissed Monica. Pete held back a tear that was on its way. Mark gave Pete a knowing smile and Pete came over and hugged him. His world was now perfect. He knew that tomorrow he would need to go back to Sanders and face the music for his involvement with Kimmy, but that was a small price for the happiness he currently felt. That happiness tripled when he saw the end of the bridal party procession and got his first glimpse of his wonderful Kimmy. She was wearing her mother’s beautiful wedding gown. As their measurements were similar, the gown fit fairly well and with a few adjustments, she looked fantastic in it.

As Kimmy processed into Mendelssohn “Wedding March” from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”, she smiled at her father who looked upon her with happiness and pride. Then her attention turned to the smiling, handsome young man waiting for her at the end of the aisle. She saw her friends in the bridal party and her loving brother Jason standing next to the man she would be calling her husband. She vaguely remembered the dreams of a young girl’s wedding. There was no question that while the Winthrop’s and their friends did an amazing job in putting together a beautiful wedding on such short notice, it wasn’t the wedding that the innocent young maiden had imagined in her wistful dreams Then she looked into Pete’s eyes and saw the love and wonder in them. In that moment she could not imagine that there ever could be a more wonderful wedding than hers.