The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in The Jiliad...

Mark and the gang return to campus with Wendy in tow (having received permission from her parents to visit campus for the next few days). After leaving Wendy with Marcus, Mark and Trish see Liz, who reveals her past anger at Trish and why she felt the anger. She also admitted to spying for Mike Caldwell. Soon all parties forgave each other. Liz still maintained that she was ugly due to her relatively small scar. Mark and Trish tell Liz about their “family” After a great deal of convincing (and Mark using his powers on her), Mark and Trish convince Liz that they want to help her by having her join their family or by Mark using his powers on her. While she is apprehensive, Liz agrees to talk to Amy (and perhaps others) about their experiences being in the family. Mark leaves Amy with Liz and he goes back to his dorm room to meet Trish and Wendy.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 8 The Double Date and The Interview Process

When Mark returned to his room, he was surprised to see Trish and Wendy waiting outside his room. “Hope you didn’t have to wait long,” said Mark, as he leaned over and kissed Trish.

“Nope, but we are getting hungry. It is 1:30,” said Wendy.

“Yeah, what she said,” smiled Trish.

“How about we take a drive over to Angelo’s and get some pizza?” said Mark.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” said Trish.

“Let me just change my clothes and I’ll be right out,” he said as he winked at Trish.

“Good idea. Let me help you,” said Trish as she quickly followed Mark and closed the door and locked it.

“Hey guys, that’s not fair!” yelled Wendy.

“If you like I can let you in, but I’m not decent,” laughed Mark’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Maybe I should wait outside” laughed Wendy. Wendy stood waiting outside the door. Hopefully Mark and Trish weren’t going to keep her waiting for long.

Jeff Meyer had been studying all morning. He had a huge Econ Test the next day, but since it was his RA weekend, he had been studying for most of it and was now contemplating pulling out his hair he was so bored. The only real excitement other than a couple of drunk seniors this weekend was last night, when the police crashed into his dorm about a supposed rape. When he discovered which room they were going to, he knew that it was a crock. Mark Samuels was one of the greatest guys he knew. On the surface Mark was pretty non-descript, but he was smart as a whip and about as nice as they come. He had also proven that the nice guy could get the girl, as he was going out with one of the hottest girls in school, Tricia Winthrop. As a freshman last year, Mark had been particularly helpful in mentoring when they met at freshman orientation when Mark was a sophomore volunteer. Mark also helped him plan his schedule for this term. As Mark was an Econ major too, he knew the best classes to get into which would help him with some important prerequisites he would need for junior year. Jeff even went against his faculty advisor’s suggestions based upon Mark’s advice and so far it was working well. Now Jeff was Mark’s RA, but Mark still treated him with the respect due the position without treating him like an outsider. Yes, Jeff thought the world of Mark Samuels and he would soon be even more grateful.

Jeff decided he needed another Coke just to make it through another hour. He looked down the hall and saw Mark’s girlfriend Trish standing outside his room. As he started walking down the hall he said “Hey Tricia,” but the girl did not respond.

Jeff knew Trish had a reputation of being kind of snobbish about guys, but she had lived down that reputation as far as he was concerned. Trish had always been nice to him, even before she was going out with Mark. “Trish?” he said again as he got a little closer.

The girl looked up from the floor and looked at him. When he looked closely, she was not Trish. She was perhaps more lovely than Trish.

“I’m not Trish,” said the girl.

“I can see that now,” said a spellbound Jeff.

“I know, Trish is a goddess, I am merely attractive, or at least so I’m told,” laughed Wendy.

“Nope. If Trish is a goddess, then you’re another goddess or at least the Roman equivalent of the Greek,” smiled Jeff.

“You are so sweet,” said Wendy trying to stop from blushing but failing.

Her voice was like music to Jeff. He had been attracted to other women before, but “not Trish” was not only lovely, but sweet and seemingly innocent. He couldn’t help but stare at her.

Wendy was amazed. This older boy was looking at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable, but happy at the same time. She loved his Roman equivalent comment. He was clearly bright, well read and kind of cute too. “So…” said Wendy.

Jeff realized that he had failed to introduce himself. What an idiot I am, he thought. “So… I’m Jeff Meyer. I’m Mark’s RA and good friend. And you are Tricia’s fourth cousin, eight times removed?”

Wendy laughed. “Try again,” she smiled.

“I may be wrong here, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say you are Tricia’s younger sister,” smiled Jeff.

“Lucky guess. I’m Wendy,” laughed Wendy.

“Nice to meet you. So visiting big sister?” asked Jeff.

“Yes and my new big brother,” said Wendy.

“Mark?” he asked.

“Of course, they just got engaged a few days ago. Didn’t you hear?” asked Wendy.

“Nah.. Mark never tells me anything,” pouted Jeff.

“Don’t worry, only a few people know outside of our family. They kept it a secret until they were able to tell us the other day,” smiled Wendy.

“Well I guess I can forgive him,” said Jeff.

“You better. Mark is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. If you can’t forgive him, I’m afraid I’ll have to stop talking to you right now,” laughed Wendy.

“OK, OK I forgive him,” laughed Jeff.

“Who do you forgive, Jeff?” as the door opened and Mark and Trish walked out into the hallway.

“You, you big weenie for not telling me the happy news,” said Jeff as he patted Mark on the back.

“I did mean to tell you, but if you remember, something came up last night and I was distracted,” said Mark.

“OK, I personally know that you have a good excuse,” said Jeff.

“So, I see that you’ve met Wendy. Please tell me what you think of my little sister,” smiled Trish.

“Trish, C’mon. Don’t make the poor boy embarrass himself or lie,” said Wendy.

“No, Wendy. I’m with Trish on this one. Jeff, Ol’ buddy, Ol’ pal, honesty time. What do you think of Wendy?” teased Mark.

“Wendy… please don’t be mad at me or think I’m some kind of psycho, but to tell the truth, I think you are perhaps the most lovely and fascinating woman I’ve ever met,” said Jeff, realizing that his good, “Ol’” pal, Mark, may have just caused him to blow it with Wendy.

Wendy’s jaw dropped. She was stunned. This sweet, handsome and bright young man had not only said that she was beautiful, but he had used the word fascinating to describe her. She looked into Jeff’s eyes and she saw an uneasiness, but also saw an earnestness which made her believe that he was being truthful. Still, she could tell that he was uneasy, so she decided to let him off the hook. “I’ve got to question your taste, but I’m quite flattered!” laughed Wendy.

Both Mark and Trish groaned as they thought that old insecure Wendy had reared her not so ugly head until Wendy punched her big sister in the arm. “Ouch!” yelled Trish.

“That’s for putting Jeff on the spot.” She then wrapped her arms around Mark and whispered, “New big brother, please take what you have just seen as a cautionary tale. I don’t want to have to kick your ass,” Wendy smiled as she kissed Mark on the cheek.

“Well, little sister, I just met you, so I don’t want to fight,” laughed Mark.

“A wise decision,” laughed Wendy.

“So Mark, do you think we should tell them?” asked Trish.

“Tell us what?” asked Wendy.

“Sure why not? I think they both pass,” smiled Mark.

“What do you mean?” asked Jeff.

“We figured that you two would hit if off,” said Trish.

“Actually Trish thought about it a couple of weeks ago. After meeting Wendy I agreed that you might want to meet each other,” admitted Mark.

“Anyway, Mark saw Jeff studying with his door open. We were going to introduce you, but when we heard you two talking, we decided to let nature take its course” laughed Tricia.

“I can’t believe you two!” laughed Wendy.

“So Jeff, do you want to go to Angelo’s with us for lunch?” asked Trish

“That would be great, if Wendy wouldn’t mind,” said Jeff.

“She wouldn’t” smiled Wendy.

“Oooooh” said Mark and Trish in unison to tease the younger two as they walked back to Jeff’s room for him to get his coat.

Liz was still talking to Amy. She was both shocked and amazed at what Amy had been telling her. Apparently Amy had loved Mark before she had worn the necklace. According to her, the necklace had only helped her resolve her feelings concerning him, perhaps increased her attraction to him and removed many of her negative emotions and inhibitions. Additionally, the necklace seemed to improve her concentration. She had recently scored very high on an exam she had in her Advanced Methods course and a project that she and Fern had worked on for their Anthro 303 course they had together. Amy had theorized that many of her negative emotions had impeded her ability to focus, making it harder for her to concentrate on her studies. She also found that her reading speed and ability to comprehend had improved.

What Amy and the others did not realize that they were all using more of their brain than average humans were capable of using. Most of Mark’s women’s brain use capacity had increased almost 50%. Mark himself was using almost 17% of his brain capacity for an almost 70% increase over normal humans.

“So Amy, you are telling me that you honestly loved Mark before you wore the necklace?” asked Amy.

“Yes. There can be no other explanation. That night when he called me ‘amazing’ I was blushing. I felt a warm flush come over my whole body. Then I felt my body stiffen up. I was so confused. Mark was such a sweet guy to me, but my body was giving me such strange signals of arousal. At the time, I just attributed those feelings toward the warmth and affection I felt for him, but I was only telling that to myself as a way to rationalize my real feelings The next thought that crossed my mind was that I had wished that I wasn’t gay so I could be with him. It was if my conscious brain was reminding me that I was gay, so I wouldn’t act upon my subconscious desires,” explained Amy.

“I must admit that there are times that I wanted to kiss Mark too, but my brain was always telling me that he was not my type and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings because he was such a good friend,” admitted Liz.

“If you join us, Mark will become your type, so you will never hear those messages again” said Amy.

“I know, the problem is that you will all become my type and I’m not sure that I am ready for that, Amy,” said Liz.

Amy realized that she might not be the best person to discuss the idea of relating to lesbian sex, but she could help from an emotional standpoint. “I know that is an awkward predicament for you. I just want you to know that I learned something very important from this experience” said Amy.

“What?” asked Liz. “When I belonged to Mark, Trish, Monique and eventually everyone else, I realized the one important ingredient I was lacking in my life. I was missing ‘love’” said Amy. “With love comes trust, intimacy, true friendship and all the wonderful things that go along with it,” she added.

“Sex?” whispered Liz.

“Of course that too,” laughed Amy. “But it is more than just sex. I had a crush on Trish since I first met her. I lusted after her like you couldn’t believe. It is not that way anymore.”

“Really?” asked Liz.

“Well, I still lust after her!” laughed Amy. “But it is not just lust anymore. I love Trish, Mark and the others with all my heart. They are my family, my lovers and everything else I need in my life” she softened.

“What about your real family and your other friends?” asked Liz.

“Well, I haven’t spoken much with my biological family in the last couple of years. I don’t consider them my ‘real’ family because I believe that Mark and the others are. As far as friends go, most of my best friends are in my family now. I still have maintained most of my other friendships. The funny thing is that lately I am becoming friendlier with guys, who for the most part, I either hated or thought were stupid before. Since everyone thinks that I am gay, I haven’t had any guys come on to me yet, but as far as friendships, I think I may be making even more friends since the necklace,” admitted Amy.

Liz thought for a moment. Aside from her teammates, she didn’t have a lot of friends. After the whole falling out with Trish, she lost or lost touch with most of her friends, including Amy. Now Amy was telling her that there were additional benefits to joining their family. “Family”, she thought to herself. She really didn’t have any family.

Liz’s Mom’s first marriage had resulted in her birth. Her real dad had proven to be quite unreliable, so her mother had divorced him and married Ricardo Cuello. Ricardo had been everything her natural father had not been. After him and her mother, Miranda had been married for six months, he had adopted her. At the time she was six. The first seven years had been wonderful until Miranda got sick and died.

At first Ricardo and Liz consoled each other, but then Liz realized that her stepfather was growing colder toward her. Eventually they had a big fight where he admitted to her that the reason for his coldness was that she looked too much like her mother whom he still mourned.

A year later, Rick had re-married and Liz did not get along with her new stepmother. After that, Ricardo honored his promise to help Liz go to college, but told her that she must keep her grades up to continue to qualify for the scholarship that Mark had helped her to get freshman year as her bridge partner. She had lost that scholarship over the summer due to her grades slipping and her stepfather barely consented to her returning for her junior year under the condition that she obtain a scholarship for her senior year. Otherwise, she would need to return home and find a job. So far she had not distinguished herself academically this term either. While the idea of having all her problems solved for her was attractive, the thought of her changing herself so completely scared her. She did not want to turn into a “Bi-sexual Stepford Wife”.

“Amy, Thanks for sharing your experiences, I think at this point I’m just going to…” started Liz.

“Liz, please don’t make your decision on just talking to me!” interrupted Amy. “In some ways what I have told you may have helped a little, but it barely scratches the surface. You need to talk to others to see what the experience was like for them. In the end, you may decide that this experience is not for you, but please talk to others before you decide against it!” she urged.

“Why are you so passionate about this?” asked Liz.

“Because I’m worried about you!” exclaimed Amy.

“That is what Mark and Trish said.”

“Look Liz, I know we haven’t been so close lately, but now that I understand what you have been going through, I know that you are in pain. I’m sorry that I have not been there for you, but I am now regardless of what you decide,” said Amy.

“You mean that even if I don’t join you guys, that you still want to be my friend?” asked an amazed Liz.

“Of course and it is not just because you are a little hottie,” laughed Amy.

“I am not!” said Liz.

“Me thinks the lady doth protest too much,” said Amy as she continued laughing.

“I do not!” said Liz as she tried to control herself from laughing, but was failing.

Amy looked at Liz and smiled and then laughed some more.

“What’s so funny?” asked Liz.

“Could you humor me a little bit?” asked Amy.

“I guess so,” said Liz a little warily.

“Please look in your mirror with me,” said Amy.

“Do we have to?” asked Liz.

“Yes, I need to show you something,” said Amy.

The two girls got off Liz’s bed and walked over to her vanity mirror. Amy did not need to ask Liz not to smile, because she knew Liz would not. “Look at your reflection and see your scar” said Amy.

“OK, I see my ugly scar. What about it?” asked Liz grumpily.

“Now smile and keep looking,” said Amy.

When Liz smiled a little, she saw what Amy had seen a minute earlier. About half or so of Liz’s scar was concealed by her smile. She hadn’t smiled a lot lately and it had been a long time since she had smiled into a mirror. The brighter her smile, the more of her scar began to disappear. When her smile was at its widest, her scar was only barely visible. Amy had just made her feel a little better about herself. “OK, I see your point” said Liz “Still I can’t walk around with this big obnoxious grin on my face all day” she added.

“No you can’t, but you need to see that you are still a beautiful woman, scar or not.”

Amy went to hug Liz, but she cringed a little. Amy laughed. “Don’t worry cutie. While I think you are kind of hot, you aren’t my type, at least not yet,” said Amy.

“What do you mean?” asked Liz.

“I am only really attracted to Mark and the others. Right now, I am hugging you as a friend,” said Amy. Liz began to cry.

When Amy heard her cry, she squeezed Liz tighter and Liz melted into it. “Regardless what you decide, Mark, Trish and I will always be there for you, you know that?” asked Amy.

“Yes,” sniffled Liz.

“Do you want to talk to the others?” asked Amy quietly.

“Yes,” said Liz as part of her resolve seemed to melt into the notion of inevitability of what would happen to her.

“I’ll call and have someone come pick us up,” said Amy.

“Will it hurt when I become Mark’s?” asked Liz.

“When?” asked Amy.

“You are going to make me join, right?” asked Liz meekly.

“Of course not! We aren’t going to do anything except talk to you and tell you our experiences the way you and I have,” said Amy. “If joining us will help you, then we are all for it because at least half of our family knows you and care for you. We only want what is best for you. If anything having another member in our family complicates things, so if we can help you without you having to join, then that would be great too.”

“Well I wouldn’t want to complicate things,” said Liz.

“You would be well worth the complications!” smiled Amy.

“I would?” asked Liz.

“Keep up that attitude lady and I may have to reconsider my comment about not forcing you to join,” laughed Amy.

Liz smiled making much of her scar disappear. Maybe there was something to what Amy was saying about letting them force her to join.

At Angelo’s Mark, Trish, Wendy and Jeff were about half way through lunch. Trish and Mark were carrying on the bulk of conversation and Mark noticed it. He also noticed that Jeff and Wendy were stealing furtive glances at each other. Mark decided that maybe he should try to engage the other two into conversation. “So Wendy, What do you like for music?” asked Mark.

“The Beatles, James Blunt, Billy Joel, Christina Aguilera. Teddy Geiger…” started Wendy.

“You have some pretty great taste in music. I really like all of those, though I’m not a big of fan of Christina these days,” said Jeff.

“Why?” asked Wendy.

“I don’t know. I really haven’t like much of what she has done since ‘Beautiful’, though I’ve always liked that song a lot,” said Jeff.

“Have you heard her latest CD?”

“No,” said Jeff.

“To me it sounds like she is moving back to her roots. You might like it more,” suggested Wendy.

“Do you have any of those songs with you?” asked Jeff.

“No, I left my Ipod at Tricia’s, but maybe you can visit us later at Hill Hall. I will be on campus for the next few days!” said Wendy enthusiastically.

When Jeff heard this he was caught off guard. As Homecoming Weekend was ending today, he thought Wendy would be returning home, so he responded with surprise. “Really? I thought you would be going home tonight,” said Jeff trying not to sound too excited.

“Nope. You’re stuck with me… I mean you don’t have to be stuck with me if…” started Wendy awkwardly.

“I think what my sister is trying to say is that she is hoping that you’ll come over to visit us. She’ll be staying with me,” said Trish.

“Amy is staying with a friend who has a single over the next few days,” said Mark.

“Not you, I presume,” said Jeff.

“I’m sure Amy wouldn’t mind that,” said Trish, as she grinned at Mark knowingly.

“That’s true. I forgot that you guys are friends too and since Amy is gay you guys would be strictly platonic,” said Jeff.

Trish and Mark had the same thought. Amy and Mark would be together, but over at Elsie’s and their activities would be anything but platonic.

“I didn’t realize that Amy was gay,” said Wendy.

“I guess I never told you, because it didn’t matter much to me,” said Trish.

“Don’t worry, Wendy. Amy is great and I’m sure that you aren’t her type,” said Mark.

“And just what’s wrong with me?” laughed Wendy.

“Absolutely nothing,” muttered Jeff half out loud, but Mark heard him.

“Absolutely nothing,” said Mark as he winked at Jeff and Jeff blushed.

When they got back to Mark and Jeff’s dorm, Mark pulled Jeff aside. “Would you mind keeping Wendy’s company for the next half an hour? Trish and I need to talk in private about something.”

“Sure, I would love to!” said Jeff enthusiastically.

“Easy tiger. Before we leave you alone, I do need to make a few things perfectly clear,” said Mark.

“You don’t need to say anything. I get the picture,” said Jeff.

“Great, yet these things must be said. First of all Wendy is seventeen and innocent. Secondly, although you are my RA, I am your peer advisor in the Econ Department,” said Mark.

“I could always get a new advisor,” joked Jeff.

“True,” said Mark, “But you can’t get a new TA for your required Business Ethics Course you have to take next year, as the Professor Alderman gets to pick his TA and that will be me,” he laughed and Jeff joined in before Mark continued. “Finally Trish thinks the world of you. She says that you kind of remind her of me.”

“That is sweet of her to say. I’ll take that as a compliment,” smiled Jeff.

“While I appreciate the fact that you are buttering me up, just remember that if anything bad happens to her little sister, you will have to deal with her too. Marcus told me that she kicked the shit out of three guys who had a combined weight of nearly seven hundred pound. Sorry buddy, but I can’t save you from that,” said Mark as he patted Jeff on the back.

“Can I be honest with you Mark?”

“Sure, Jeff.”

“Let’s just say that I would never let anything bad happen to Wendy. I would just as soon have Trish kill me if something did!” exclaimed Jeff.

“I believe you. Let’s just hope that Trish believes you too,” laughed Mark. “By the way, I don’t think this came up at lunch, but you will never guess where our little Wendy is going to school next year.”

“Here?” asked Jeff.

“No, Stanford,” he said as Jeff looked crestfallen. “Just joshin’, son. She’s coming here. So that should give you a little extra incentive to be on your best behavior,” laughed Mark. Jeff’s beaming smile told Mark that he didn’t have to worry about Jeff behaving himself.

Down the hallway, Trish was having her own little talk with Wendy. “So what do you think of Jeff?” asked Trish.

“He’s really sweet,” said Wendy trying to hold back her enthusiasm but failing.

“Look Wen, I know you like him, and I know enough about guys to know that he likes you too.”

“He does?!” exclaimed Wendy excitedly.

“Yes, but he also knows all about you,” said Trish.

“How?” said a confused Wendy.

“Mark is telling him right now,” said Trish.

“Oh, I’m gonna kill your fiancée!” growled Wendy.

“Calm down sweetie. First thing you ought to know is that Mark and I love you. He already sees you as his little sister and he and I want to make sure Jeff understands where the boundaries are.”

“What boundaries?”

Trish looked at her sister with skepticism and did not answer her question.

“C’mon sis! OK, I like him, but I know…. I just met him. I’m not going to do anything stupid” said the younger girl.

“I know you’re not, but it is still important for Jeff to know the score,” said Trish.

“Great, now he thinks I’m a baby. I just want him to treat me like an adult,” groaned Wendy.

“Trust me, Wendy-bird. He likes you and nothing that Mark could say would change his mind. Remember when Mark and I told you we wanted you to meet Jeff? The reason why is we both agreed that Jeff was a nice kid and we thought he would be the perfect guy for you to meet. In some ways he reminds me of Mark and you know how wonderful he is.”

“Yeah, I have to admit I feel like I’ve known Mark forever, even though I’ve known him only a few days” said Wendy. “OK, then what should I do about Jeff?” asked Wendy.

“If you like him, treat him like a friend, but not too much like a friend,” said Trish.

“What do you mean?” asked Wendy.

“Smile at him a lot and when you say goodbye today, give him a nice long hug. When you see him tomorrow, give him another long hug and then a kiss on the cheek. When you say goodbye to him tomorrow give him another hug and a ‘big girl kiss’” said Trish.

“Then do I give him a ‘grown up kiss’?” asked Wendy.

“Nope. If you still like each other before you leave to go back to Concord, give him one then. Trust me, he won’t forget you after that.” laughed Trish. Wendy smiled.

Liz was having some enlightening interviews concerning Mark and his “family”. After she had spoken with Amy, Nurse Norton had come over to pick up her and Amy. Liz gave her a quick interview on the way back. The major high point of the interview came when Liz asked Elsie “Why would a beautiful, grown woman fall in love with a college kid” Elsie’s response kind of surprised her.

“Because that kid was Mark Samuels,” she said.

Elsie told Liz that Mark had always been one of, if not Elsie’s favorite student. He was sweet, bright, brave and caring. He had been the major impetus for three successful blood drives on campus, so Elsie felt an enormous amount of affection for Mark. Once she had worn the necklace, all of Mark’s amazing qualities, combined with his natural sweetness and the necklace enhanced sexiness, lowering of inhibitions and negativity had made Elsie fall for Mark and all who belonged to him. When asked about the lesbian acts, she smiled and told Liz not to knock them until she tried them, as Elsie laughed heartily.

When they got to Elsie’s house, Liz interviewed her teammate, Monique. Monique was very candid about her terrible experience with her old boyfriend. She admitted being attracted to Mark when Marcus had introduced them, but she was too afraid to act on her emotions because of what her boyfriend had done to her. The necklace had not only removed much of her past pain, but also freed her inhibitions so she could love Mark and the others freely. When Liz asked about her feelings concerning Mark and Trish becoming engaged, Liz was yet again surprised.

“Mark and Trish are two of the people I love the most in the whole world. Of course I’m happy for them.”

“But doesn’t that influence your relationship with them?” Liz had asked.

“Of course not. Their marriage is between them, but has no direct impact on any of us, except we will miss them when they go on their honeymoon. Of course, they may want to invite us!” laugh Monique.

“But don’t you feel any jealousy?” asked Liz.

“How could I? I love them too much. Besides, I know before the wedding and after they come back from their honeymoon, I will be making love to them. We still are both physically and emotionally bonded to each other and I know that they will desire me just as much as I do them.”

Next came a long list of lovely women, all who extolled the virtues of their collective and of Mark. Kelly Hardcastle admitted that she had always had a crush on Mark and that her obsession with getting good grades had destroyed any real enjoyment in her life. Now she was happy and she had noticed that her grades were still just as high. Alexis and Sarah admitted being quite fond of Mark before the necklace. Alexis had planned to ask him to the Econ dinner and then see how things went from there. Sarah said that Mark had been a good friend to her and that she had found him attractive. When she and her long distance affair had broken up, Mark was on her shortlist to approach for a date. Now the necklace had modified their feelings in some ways, but they compared their experience to drinking a love potion and falling in love with their best friend. Of course the potion made them fall in love with each other and all the other girls too as they shared a loving look and a chuckle. Next came Karen and Amber Lynn who both admitted to having ulterior motives concerning Mark before the necklace, but were both lost souls in the way that Liz had been. As they had been partially bound to Mark like Alexis was, before finally becoming his, they both spoke of his love and kindness during the process and since they became his. Amber told Liz How Mark would come and visit them and hug them tightly to make them feel secure. She had never felt so loved in all of her life up until those moments. Now she and Karen admitted to being on cloud nine with a loving family who cared about them.

Then came Coach Sonia Vasquez and Liz’s former teammate and now assistant coach Tessa Somerville. These two belonging to this family surprised Liz the greatest. Still, Liz was riveted when Tessa told her about how lost she had felt and how she had almost made the disastrous decision to move to California and break up with Sonia. The necklace helped her put her needs and feelings into perspective. Sonia explained that part of her had always wanted to have a child, but she was afraid of the consequences and had no idea how to care for one within the context of her career. She was grateful to Mark for helping her realize these dreams. She also loved him as a lover despite still considering herself a lesbian. Liz asked her how that was possible. Sonia admitted not knowing, but she also stated that the way Mark made her feel, she didn’t care. After they left, Liz was dreading her last interview. A person she had greatly teased freshman year: Fern Masterson.

Mark and Trish were naked and in the throes of sex on Mark’s bed. “Sorry babe, I couldn’t wait until tomorrow morning” moaned Mark as he thrust his member into his lover.

“No prob, babe. I needed it too” grunted Trish as she raised her hips to meet his thrust.

Mark looked down into Tricia’s lust filled eyes as he lowered his mouth to kiss hers. As their tongues met and eyes closed Mark felt Trish moan into his mouth. He still marveled that only a few weeks ago, he was lucky to get a kiss on the cheek from this amazing woman. While they had been close then, he knew that she could never be closer to another man than him. Trish broke the kiss as he heard her breathing become irregular. He sensed her impending orgasm and she wrapped her legs around his torso. When he felt her ankles tighten around his butt cheeks it became too much for him, as he flooded her insides with his spend. This in turn set Trish off to her own powerful orgasm. Mark quickly locked his lips on Tricia’s and the moaned their way through their mutual passion.

After a few minutes Mark rolled off of Trish and next to her. “You’d think that after all the times we’ve done that, that it would eventually get old,” laughed Trish.

“Bite your tongue” said Mark. “No, I’ll bite yours instead” said Trish as she leaned over to him and began a French kiss, and then playfully sunk her teeth into his tongue.

“Ouch! I can’t believe you actually did that!” exclaimed Mark.

“Oh, C’mon! I only bit down lightly” laughed Trish defensively.

“If you bit down any harder, you’d be driving me to the emergency room,” complained Mark.

“Oh, poor baby. Let Momma kiss it and make it all better” said Trish sweetly as she leaned over and kissed Mark gently and then added pressure with her own tongue. As Mark’s lips opened, Tricia’s tongue snaked through and gently caressed Mark’s wound. After a couple of minutes Mark broke the kiss. “All better?” asked Trish.

“How couldn’t it be,” smiled Mark.

“Do you think we should get dressed and check on our fine young couple?” asked Trish.

“Not yet. I think we can give them a little more time” smiled Mark.

Wendy smiled at Jeff. Things had been kind of awkward at first. After about a few minutes of silence they both looked at each other and cracked up. Jeff then admitted to the conversation he had with Mark concerning Jeff’s need to be on his best behavior with his new sister or Mark would cause him to flunk out of school and then Trish would kick the shit out of him.

“Don’t worry. I’m a Red belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. I’ll protect you from my sister,” Wendy had laughed.

“According to Marcus, Trish beat up three really big guys” Jeff had said.

Wendy had thought that Marcus had been kidding with Mark. Trish never took any self-defense classes to her knowledge. Of course Wendy and Jeff had not known about the Jiliad or the self-defense techniques she left in Tricia’s brain at that point.

Jeff noticed that Wendy was still being shy. This was a problem because he wasn’t exactly an extrovert himself and as he was so overwhelmed by his feelings for Wendy and somewhat intimidated by her appearance, he figured that maybe he should break the ice by getting to know her a little bit better. He hoped that by getting her to open up that she might let slip concerning her feelings for him.

“So what was it like growing up as Trish Winthrop’s sister?” asked Jeff.

“Well it wasn’t always easy,” laughed Wendy awkwardly. “I mean Trish has changed a lot since she went away to Sanders, but she was kind of your typical bullying blonde head cheerleader, prom queen bitch on wheels until then” laughed Wendy.

“Don’t hold back!” laughed Jeff and Wendy lost it in an explosion of laughter. “Well, aside from your incredibly sweet nature, you certainly look like you could have been a head cheerleader and prom queen” said Jeff.

“How much is Mark paying you?” laughed Wendy.

“An afternoon with Wendy,” smiled Jeff.

“Are you one of those smooth talking college guys Trish was warning me about?” smiled Wendy. Jeff cracked up.

“I’ve been accused of being a goofball, a dork a geek, a troubled loner and a loser. Never before have I been accused of being a smooth talker” said Jeff.

“I can tell you Jeff that you are none of those things, although the troubled loner part does have me a little worried,” laughed Wendy.

“That one was definitely untrue” smiled Jeff. “So tell me what you were like growing up.”

“Unlike my sister, I go to a private all-girl school. Since there were never any proms, I couldn’t be queen, not that I had that kind of attractiveness or charisma” smiled Wendy.

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?” asked Jeff.

“I know, I know. Mark and Trish have been telling me that all weekend. I just went through kind of an awkward stage which basically lasted for my entire life,” laughed Wendy. Jeff looked at her with a skeptical look. “OK, through my early teens,” admitted Wendy.

“Didn’t we all?” asked Jeff.

Wendy thought about those times. Those times had affected her more than most, but for the first time, she realized that they were past and she needed to try to move on. Nobody likes a self-absorbed diva of pity, she thought. “I guess we did,” smiled Wendy as she tried to hide her wistfulness.

“Look, Wendy. I know I’m no Prince Charming, but I was completely honest when Mark and Trish asked me about my first impression of you,” admitted Jeff.

“You may not be Prince Charming, but you are as kind and sweet as any guy I have ever met,” said Wendy.

“What about Mark?” asked Jeff.

“Mark is amazing, but he’s also unavailable,” said Wendy carelessly as she laughed to play it off as a little bit of a joke.

Jeff smiled. She likes me, he thought. This amazing woman likes me. Jeff relaxed and smiled brightly and then quite naturally, blushed.

When Wendy saw Jeff blushing, she panicked and began blushing herself. She didn’t want to come on too strongly and scare him off. “Jeff, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” stammered Wendy.

“Wendy, it’s OK. No pressure. We’re two people who are just getting to know each other better. I just want you to know that I really like you. You don’t need to tell me how you feel yet. If it is meant to be then it will be,” smiled Jeff.

Wendy relaxed and smiled back. “All I can tell you Jeff Meyer is that you’re pretty amazing yourself and I’m looking forward to getting to know you too,” smiled Wendy.