The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”

After hiding his identity from Trish, who now believes she is sixteen (and does not remember him), Mark uses her natural attraction and the Jiliad’s binding to him and the others to help her remember the past four years of her life.

Jill helped Phil and Sharon Winthrop see the truth about their daughter, Trish and their future son-in-law. They apologize to everyone and a happy reunion takes place.

With some help from Jill, Mark and Trish determine that there is more to the lust crazed Lauren Hotchkiss (Phil and Mike’s assistant and coconspirator in kidnapping Trish), than meets the eye.

While determining what happened to Lauren, Mark see something troubling in her past concerning his perception of Mike. Did Mark and the others somehow misjudge Mike Caldwell?

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 6 The Winthrop Aftermath

Finally, at One AM Mike arrived at the Winthrop Concord compound. When he arrived, he was led by a Wedgewood agent into the dining room. Seated at the Dining room table were Phil, Sharon, Trish and Wendy Winthrop. Standing in the room was Chip Winthrop.

“Phil, I’m so glad to see you! I have had a terrible night,” started Mike.

“Your night is not over yet, Caldwell,” said Chip.

“What, Mr. Winthrop?” asked Mike.

“The family is currently sitting in judgment of your actions and the adverse affect that you had on us.” said Chip.

“What have I done?” asked Mike.

“You know what you have done” said Phil somberly.

“But Phil, everything I have done was…” started Mike.

“You will have time to present your case when you have heard what the family is considering. I am facilitating this matter, but as these four have been directly affected by your actions, I have relinquished my right to vote on your fate” explained Chip. “First of all you should be aware of the three issues the family is considering. The first being whether you should be criminally punished for your actions against Patricia and Wendy. The family is currently split two to two, with one of the parties on the side of criminal punishment torn on whether or not you should be punished. The second issue being considered is whether or not your employment with The Winthrop Corporation should be terminated if you are not incarcerated. Again there is a two to two split, although both sides are firmly entrenched on their side. Finally all parties agree that your personal relationship to the family should be permanently severed as you have betrayed the family’s trust. This time, one party has expressed mixed feelings while another has said that they would vote however that party has decided to vote. At this time, you should be aware that the family knows everything which you have done to them, but have only thought it fair that you are allowed to explain your actions, if not as a chance to mitigate your situation then to at least give the family some closure. You may proceed,” continued Chip.

“Firstly I want to apologize to Pat… I mean Tricia and Wendy,” said Mike.

“Wendy, you should know that I have always been very fond of you and I am sorry if anything I did made you feel uncomfortable. I honestly wanted what was best for you,” said Mike.

Wendy looked at Mike and smiled. “I know. I don’t think you should go to jail or be fired,” said Wendy.

“Neither do I,” said Tricia.

Mike was puzzled. While he had enjoyed a love hate relationship with Phil, he had considered him to be his best friend in the whole world. The irony was that the two people who he was perceived to wrong the most, were now on his side.

Mike thought back to when things started to go badly with the Winthop’s. The affair between Lauren and Phil was a horrible accident. Normally Mike had been watchful of Lauren, but that fateful day he underestimated her lust. Lauren was in an overheated mood, when she seduced Phil. Mike was only preventing Phil from telling Sharon that night they had gone out drinking, when he had used the machine on him. Unfortunately Mike hadn’t realized that once Phil’s guilt had been adjusted, Phil had carried on the affair with his beloved Lauren. Once Sharon had discovered the affair and confided in Mike, he had to use the machine on her to keep the family intact and Sharon became attracted to him and they began their own affair. As the Winthrop women reminded Mike of his beloved but sex addled Lauren he had fantasized his relationship with Sharon and was hoping to get out of it by marrying Tricia. In reality he wished that he could have repaired Lauren, but all his attempts for the last few years had only made her worse.

“Phil and Sharon, I know you won’t believe me but although I was guilty of using bad judgment, everything I did was because I loved you all” said Mike.

“We don’t believe you” said Sharon bitterly.

“I do,” said Mark as he entered the room. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but I would like to act as defense for Mike” said Mark.

“You would?” asked a shocked Mike.

Everyone in the room was shocked, except for Trish and Wendy. They were privy to some of the new information Mark had, though they were both caught a bit off guard.

“I know you accused me of being a drug dealer, even though you had no proof, but now I know why,” said Mark.

“Why?” demanded Phil.

“For the same reason that everyone in this room, except for Wendy and perhaps Chip did. When Trish had regressed earlier tonight, I saw what she was like at age sixteen. I can tell you all that within a period of four years, Patricia Winthrop has gone from a spoiled, snotty, immature poor little rich girl, into a warm and caring friend and my wonderful fiancée,” beamed Mark.

“Was I really that bad?” laughed Trish.

“Oh, yeah big sis, you were a real bitch!” laughed Wendy.

Trish mock pouted and then Wendy put her arm around her sister’s shoulder and pulled her close for a sitting, one armed hug.

“Sorry babe,” said Mark.

“No prob babe, I hear ya,” smiled Trish.

“Anyway I only wish you all had a little more faith in Trish than to assume that she was on drugs,” said Mark.

“You’re right, Mark. I assumed the worst about you and her and I’m sorry,” said Mike.

“We are ashamed that we believed Caldwell,” said Phil.

“But sir, Mike was acting like a friend. His motives despite his actions were pure. You could have defused everything by just saying that you had faith in your daughter. Mike should not be held accountable for that,” said Mark.

Phil had no answer.

“Let’s move on to Wendy,” said Mark. “Both Trish and I made an assumption about Mike’s motives concerning Wendy, but I’ve discovered that we were wrong. I have a new theory. Wendy thought that she was ugly until Trish and I made her see the light. I believe that Mike in his own way was trying to help her see that she was beautiful” continued Mark.

“That’s ridiculous!” said Sharon.

“No it isn’t!” said Mark.

“Tell them, Mike” said Mark.

“What Mark says is true. When I first met Wendy she was thirteen and everyone in the family seemed to ignore her. She was such a sweet kid but she was going through a physically and socially awkward phase. She didn’t have a lot of friends and so I befriended her. At first, like with the rest of you, I was just trying to ingratiate myself with her, but then I realized that I really liked her, as I soon found that I liked all of you. She was funny and despite her awkwardness, I sensed that she had an inner beauty. I also knew that once her body grew to its adult proportions, she would be just as stunning as her mother and sister, maybe even more so. At first I tried to tell her but she wouldn’t believe me no matter how hard I tried. Finally, in my frustration, I concocted this phony religion, because it was easier for her to believe a lie than the truth. Just knowing that Wendy had hidden beauty inside made her happier, realizing that one day that her beauty would surface. Once Phil and Sharon had seen how happier Wendy was, they began to trust me more and they decided to participate in the religion too. As Wendy grew more and more beautiful, she still hadn’t accepted her beauty, and I became worried. Despite going to an all girl boarding school, I realized that some boy she could meet might try to take advantage of her low self-esteem. That’s why I warned her about young men and their intentions. I did the kissing thing as a way of preparing her for her hidden beauty to surface, signifying that she was becoming more and more beautiful. Still, I was still having problems convincing her. To prove that she was beautiful, I couldn’t go any further with her without corrupting her innocence which I wanted no part of!” said Mike.

Trish, Phil and Sharon looked guilty. They had ignored Wendy. Over the last couple of years, Trish and Wendy had gotten closer, but they had seldom seen each other spending more time talking on the phone. While Trish realized that she had loved her sister, her own selfishness as a teen and her own desperation to stay away from home had shortchanged her relationship with her own sister. She now looked at Wendy apologetically and Wendy smiled and rubbed her shoulder comfortingly to show that had no anger with her sister.

“Mark, I must admit that we all share in some culpability regarding Wendy and Sharon and I concerning Patricia. Did you know what Mike was up to and if so, how so?” asked Phil.

“I wouldn’t have asked Mike to explain if I hadn’t just learned these things. I promise I will let you know how I knew this after we have discussed a few more things” said Mark.

“Fair enough” said Chip who finally chimed in after being both riveted and saddened by Caldwell’s story.

“One of the reasons why I am supporting Uncle Mike is because I found out that I am not really the woman he loves. When he stared at me, he wasn’t leering as I thought,” said Trish.

“That’s right, babe. Right Mike?” asked Mark.

“You looked almost exactly like the woman I loved when you were sixteen. I couldn’t help but to stare. Now she’ll never be the same again,” grieved Mike.

“Who is it, Mike?” asked Phil in a concerned voice.

“Let me explain,” said Mark answering for Mike. “I know that you and Sharon had discussed your relationships with Lauren Hotchkiss and Mike respectively. You explained how Lauren seduced you?” asked Mark.

“Yes. She was Mike’s assistant and I borrowed her from Mike to help me with some paperwork. As it turned out, she was pretty useless as an assistant and I was on the verge of calling Mike and ordering him fire her and then she threw herself at me. She looked so much like Sharon when we were first married that I couldn’t help myself,” said Phil.

Mark jumped in to fill in the blanks “As you know, Mike got you drunk and then gave you his drug cocktail and used the machine on you to ease your guilt so you wouldn’t ruin your marriage over a misstep…”

“And then I continued having my affair with his brain dead minion” said Phil.

“She’s not my brain dead minion. She was a brilliant scientist and the love of my life and you slept with her!” cried Mike in anguish.

“Are you telling me that you used your machine on her?” asked Phil.

Mike broke down and sobbed.

“No. It was her machine and she used it on herself,” said Mark sadly.

The room grew silent except for Mike’s sobs. Mark continued. “From talking to Lauren, my theory is that Mike’s attempt to ease your guilt worked too well. As you no longer felt guilty about having sex with Lauren and since she was more than willing, you continued to have your affair with her. Lauren’s sex addled mind saw you as a way to satisfy her urges as Mike had stopped doing recently. You had Lauren transferred to be your assistant to facilitate the affair. Mike must have been so torn about his feelings for Lauren and his friendship, yet his anger at you. As far as your affair with Mike, Sharon, Mike realized the mistake that he made with Phil and only used the machine to forbid you from disclosing the affair. However, my best guess is that you continued the affair of your own volition and Mike continued because he knew you needed the attention and he was still angry at Phil for sleeping with Lauren,” theorized Mark.

“That’s right, but how did you know all this? Lauren is barely able to function. She wouldn’t have the clarity to understand,” said Mike trying to compose himself.

“I do now,” said a lucid, but grim Lauren Hotchkiss, as she walked into the room wearing a robe.

“Lauren!” yelled Mike as he ran to her and hugged her. Lauren closed her eyes, but hugged him back tentatively. “But how?”

“Hypnosis. My friend Pete Hunter taught me the fundamentals,” Mark lied. As Mark did not want to disclose his abilities to his new family yet, he decided that hypnotism was a somewhat plausible, no matter how unlikely, explanation.

“I am not sure how he did it, but Mark seemed to find a way to clear my neural pathways. I’m not sure that hypnotism could accomplish this, but as there is no other explanation I’m willing to accept it,” said Lauren.

“Lauren, you’re so different…” began Phil.

“That’s because I am different now. I’m so sorry about the grief I caused everyone in this room, especially to you Mrs. Winthrop. If it weren’t for my desire to perfect my device and loosen myself up none of us would be in this room right now,” said Lauren somberly.

“Your device?” asked Sharon.

“Yes, my brain stimulator. It was a device which I was hoping would lead to a cure for depression, anxiety and aberrant behavior. I made the classic mistake that many arrogant scientists make. Mike tried to warn me not to, but I didn’t listen to him. I had always been kind of cold emotionally. I loved Mike, so I wanted to be a passionate lover for him. The night of passion we shared that night was incredible, but when I woke up the next morning, I realized that I was still so aroused I couldn’t think straight. I panicked and tried to undo, what I had done the night before, but my condition caused me to miscalculate somewhere in the process. I feel like I’ve spent the last six years in a sexual daze. My brain was clearly not working properly. I remember being able to follow instructions, but barely being able to think for myself,” said Lauren.

“That’s terrible!” exclaimed Wendy.

“It was,” said Mike as tears ran down his cheek.

Lauren continued her story as she turned to Mike. “Mike, I remember you telling me that you would take care of me instead of me being institutionalized,” said Lauren.

“I couldn’t let you be institutionalized. They would have sedated you to deal with a boilerplate sex addiction that you really didn’t have. The problem was related so deeply to your core personality, no clinical diagnosis could have cured you. I needed to try to find a way to fix you with your own device and in the meantime, try to calm your urges, I got you a job as my assistant so I could keep tabs on you” said Mike.

Lauren turned back to the people sitting at the table. “So I lived at Mike’s house and I was constantly horny. At first Mike had to make love to me several times a day, before he medicated me in such a way that it limited my lust a bit. I can see the pain in his eyes as he made love to me in my memory. Then he slowly stopped and finally he had almost stopped altogether, even though we were living under the same roof,” said Lauren as she started to weep.

“I couldn’t bear to stare into your eyes and not see your intelligence,” admitted Mike as he hugged her tighter.

“That is why when the opportunity came up, I seduced Mr. Winthrop. I am so sorry!” cried Lauren.

Phil looked at Sharon as she held his hand tightly. “Mike, you could have told us!” said Phil.

“I tried to get funding for the project, but both you and your father turned me down! I didn’t believe that you would have funded the project if you knew it was for personal reasons,” cried Mike.

“If you had confided in us, we might have helped you regardless of that,” said Chip.

“It’s really late at this point. I think we’ve all been through the emotional wringer. I suggest that you should think over everything that you’ve heard tonight. As Phil said earlier, I think there is plenty of blame to go around,” said Mark.

“I’m changing my vote” said Wendy. Mike looked worried. While he was happy to have his Lauren back, he loved the Winthrop’s, especially his friend Wendy. If he lost her support, he wasn’t sure what he would do. Wendy got up and to Mike’s surprise and delight, hugged both Mike and Lauren. “I want Uncle Mike in our family,” smiled a Wendy through a yawn.

“Well based upon what I just heard and along with Wendy’s blessing, I want it too!” said Trish as she got up and joined the hug.

Mark looked at Sharon and Phil.

“I hope that you take the advice of your children. Mike and Lauren will have a tough road ahead. Lauren admitted to me that she still has memory gaps and Mike has suffered incredibly in his own way. They don’t need Mike to be incarcerated, they both need jobs and they both need a loving family to help them get through the next few months as Lauren recovers and Mike adjusts,” said Mark.

Phil and Sharon looked at each other, but did not answer.

“What are you two dingbats waiting on?” said Chip to his son and daughter-in-law. “If I have taught you anything son, I would have hoped that I would have taught you the art of mercy and forgiveness,” he added.

Phil and Sharon continued to look at each other. Their ordeal was over. They had not been so in love with each other in years. Most importantly they had their family back. “We change our vote on all counts,” said Phil.

“Amen!” said Sharon as they joined the group hug.

Chip looked at Mark and walked over to him. “Son, in the short time I’ve known you I’ve made a startling observation” said Chip.

“What, Grampa?” said Mark making Chip’s smile even bigger.

“You are not only one of the smartest people I have ever met, but also one of the wisest” said his future grandfather and extended his hand to Mark.

Mark smiled and instead of taking Chip’s hand, he hugged the old man. These Winthrop’s were not so bad when you really got to know them, he thought.

That night, the Wedgewood operatives released Mike’s men after Mike promised to pay them additional money for having to fend off a superior Martial arts master in Tricia. Then everyone adjourned to their rooms, but only Chip, Marcus and Wendy went right to sleep.

Mark and Trish were languidly making out when Elsie slipped in and locked the door behind her. “We waited for you” said Mark, as Elsie removed her robe to reveal she was naked underneath.

Mark removed his T-shirt and boxers, and Trish removed her night gown. Elsie climbed on top of Mark and lowered her wet pussy on Mark’s cock. “I have been waiting all night for this” hissed Elsie. Trish lowered her pussy on Mark’s face, so she could make out with Elsie. Mark felt his lust rise as he smelled Tricia’s. With his hard cock firmly buried in the honey blonde nurse’s hot little hole and his beautiful fiancée tasty pussy filling his mouth, he knew he wasn’t going to last long. Subconsciously, he projected his growing arousal to his lovers and he exploded as a torrent of cum flooded Elsie’s needy pussy. This in turn set off both of his partners as Elsie and Trish climaxed powerfully on their prone lover.

As they came down from their lust, Trish scampered around Mark almost pushing him out of the way as she hungrily sought Elsie’s vagina. As Mark untangled himself from Elsie, Trish clamped her mouth on the spot her fiancée’s cock had just vacated and proceed to clean the evidence of their love. Elsie, in turn, maneuvered Tricia’s legs into a side 69, so she could try to lick Trish back into action. Mark then moved around and inserted himself into Tricia’s pussy from behind.

“It’s been a while baby, why don’t you try the upper hole?” moaned Tricia in between Elsie’s legs.

Mark pulled out and positioned his still hard member at Lady Trish’s back door and slowly inserted his fairly well lubricated rod into her tight anus. Tricia grunted into Elsie’s pussy as Mark began to slowly saw in and out of Tricia’s ass. Again, Mark’s lust began to take hold and seeped into his lovers. Tricia’s exquisitely tight buns wrapped around his member, causing waves of pleasure, which he in turn projected to his now moaning partners who were heaving with lust. Soon Mark’s cock fired a series of semen flooding Tricia’s colon. Trish’s muffled screamed vibrated through Elsie’s clit causing the beautiful nurse to orgasm powerfully. After about ten minutes of making out with Mark and Trish, Elsie returned to her room with a smile.

Down the hall Bill and Marie were going at it like school kids. Marie was riding Bill’s cock and smiling down at him adoringly. She was not wearing the necklace. She had decided that Jill would need to emotionally program Mike and Lauren and mentally encourage Lauren’s loyalty to both her former and current masters. She had done this successfully a number of times including earlier in the evening with Tricia’s parents. During her period of former insanity while Mark was her master, she had learned this new trick of reinforcement with Marcus and Angie and then later Pete and Kimmy. It was surprisingly effective and seemed to be permanent, especially if the targets had positive feelings concerning Mark and now Bill. Marie leaned over and cooed into her lover’s ear.

Ellen seemed to be enjoying herself too. Marie did not mind sharing her consciousness and Bill with Ellen. For the most part Ellen just sat back and enjoyed the ride or in this case the riding. Bill was happy. He was a deeply passionate man like Mark, but like Mark his passion was layered beneath his stoic exterior. As he drove his shaft up into his beautiful Marie, he saw the beauty that radiated from her face. As he felt his orgasm quickly approaching, he pulled Marie down firmly on top of him and buried his tongue in her mouth as he roughly kneaded her buttocks. This was too much for her overheated body as she orgasmed pushing Bill over the ledge, as they both fell steeply from the cliff of their passion.

In the next room, Mike and Lauren were on their third carnal act of the evening. The first was a sweet love making session, with Mike expressing his undying love for her and Lauren reveling in an intimacy she had never known before. Their past sexual encounters were sweet at MIT, but lacked the same depth of passion. Since then, all Lauren could do was to rut like an animal. This first time, with her mind’s restoration was the perfect complement of tenderness and passion. After the Jiliad allowed this happy reunion, she got down to some serious fucking business. Lauren’s body began to feel like it had that fateful night and some of the words that she began to say seemed as if they were foreign. She continued to proclaim her undying love for Mike, but then she whispered in his ear about her gratitude for Mark Samuels and by proxy, his father Bill and how Mike should be equally grateful. Mike’s body was chock full of lust too. By all rights they both should have been exhausted, but even at three in the morning they were still at it. Jill’s message was well received in the Lauren vessel and her lover.

In this latest iteration of their love, Mike was on top of Lauren driving his cock in and out of her drenched channel. Lauren had pulled him down to her to alternate whispering in his ear for a few moments and frenching him deeply. Part of her was scared, but her passion overwhelmed the frightened part of her. The important things were that she loved Mike and she could think. She understood what she was doing, although part of her felt like she was not entirely in control of her actions. Still, it was far better than what she had been doing for the last six years, she thought. The Jiliad sensed that they were both close. She had perfected this method of reinforced programming, so she thought that an hour should be sufficient, especially since both individuals were already predisposed to kind feelings concerning her former and current masters already. As Mike exploded for the third time that evening, Lauren’s body began to shudder and begin her own climax. Mike moaned into her ear. “Thank God you came back to me!” and that was all it took to set Lauren off, as she orgasmed too. Mike rolled them on to their side and the lover’s stared into each other’s eyes and smiled as soon sleep took them both.

The last couple to fall asleep that night were Phil and Sharon Winthrop. In fact they did not bother to fall asleep at all. They spent most of the night just talking. It started as an effort to just clear the air concerning what had happened over the past few years. While they had covered generalities earlier they went into great detail about their affairs, how they ignored Wendy and completely misunderstood Patricia. They also talked strategically about how they were going to deal with Mike and Lauren. While they had forgiven them and each other for the affairs, the situation could become uncomfortable which would not do Mike and Lauren, or themselves for that matter any good. In the end, they decided to give Wendy some more room. Maybe have her visit Trish more at Sanders as Wendy would be going there next year anyway. They figured that Trish seeing more of Wendy would give them the opportunity to continue strengthening their relationship and to go a long way to healing the family in general. They both felt strongly that they had misjudged Mark.

“I can’t believe I thought so badly of Mark” said Phil.

“I remember Patricia telling me about how bravely he defended her from being raped when he barely knew her,” said Sharon.

“Mark is such a sensible and talented young man. It only goes to show our little Patty is no longer a little girl” said Phil.

“‘Trish’, dear,” corrected Sharon.

“Yes, that Trish Winthrop has turned into a wonderful woman” restated Phil, as he leaned over and gave his lovely wife a passionate goodnight kiss, which led to some other activities.