The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”

Mark, Trish and Wendy pull a sting on Mike Caldwell capturing him engaging in a kiss with Wendy.

Mike and the Winthrop’s appear to be setting up something nefarious for Mark and Trish.

Mark and Tricia’s friend Liz, warns Mark about a plot to implicate him in illegal activities. Mark kisses Liz abd tells her that he may have a way to help her deal with her insecurities.

Tricia’s grandfather finds out the truth about Mark and desperately tries to arrive at Sanders before it is too late.

Mike tells Liz to plant drug evidence in Mark’s room and to cry rape. Liz has other plans.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 4 The Plan

After making the call to security about the rape and mentioning drugs were involved, Mike Caldwell went back to his car and waited. Within a few minutes, he saw a security car pull up in front of Mark’s dorm and three security officers jumped out of the car and ran into the building. Mike smiled and called Phil to give him the go ahead to go inside Hill Hall to get Wendy. He then called his team, who reported that their van was parked near Tricia’s parent’s car near Hill Hall. That should take care of that scum drug dealer, thought Mike and he smiled as he pulled away from the curb to drive to Hill Hall.

Trish and Wendy started on the pizza which had just arrived, when a knock came at the door. It was Sarah and Phil and Sharon Winthrop. Sarah mouthed “Sorry” to Trish.

“Wendy, we are leaving now and you are coming with us, young lady,” said Sharon.

“Mom, I thought we were leaving tomorrow. I want to stay over with Trish” complained Wendy.

“You have already spent too much time with your sister. It appears her bad habits are rubbing off on you!” exclaimed Phil.

“Dad, I don’t know what you are talking about,” said Trish.

“Your so called fiancée is a bad egg. He has poisoned you against your family and now he is trying to do the same with your sister!” yelled Phil, as he grabbed Wendy by the arm as her mother picked up Wendy’s still unpacked bag.

Wendy barely had enough time to grab her pocketbook as her father started to pull her along. Trish quickly grabbed her coat, her cell phone and Wendy’s coat and shut her door and followed. “Dad, at least let her put her coat on. It’s chilly!”

Phil stopped as Trish handed Wendy her coat and she put it on. Phil was ready to take her arm again, but she told him “I’m coming,” as the four of them proceeded to walk out the door toward their car.

As they walked Trish followed trying to plead her case. “Dad, please stop for a moment,” complained Trish. Phil and Sharon stopped. “I hate to have to show you this, but Mike has been taking advantage of Wendy for a couple of years. We have it on video.” said Trish.

“It’s true, Daddy!” cried Wendy.

“Why, you ungrateful little girls! Mike told me that you might have pulled something like this, setting him up! I am ashamed to call you my daughters!” yelled Phil as he walked to the car and opened the door.

“Please Phillip, you don’t mean that! Please remember what is happening to them” cried Sharon.

“I’m sorry girls. I know it’s not really your fault but that is why I have to get Wendy away from here before it’s too late” said Phil.

“No, that’s why Wendy needs to stay with me! Please Daddy, you are wrong about the video. If you will watch it, you will see that Mike is lying!” cried Trish.

“I will not see that video and will hear no more about it. Wendy, get in the car!” yelled Phil. Wendy complied with her father’s wishes, getting into the back seat.

Mark Samuels was having his own problems. His RA Jeff Meyer was in his room along with Liz and three campus safety officers who were questioning Mark and Liz about the alleged rape and drug use.

“Officer, this is ridiculous! Somebody must be playing a prank!” complained Jeff.

“We have to take these complaints seriously,” replied the cop.

“Mark and Liz are old friends! You’ve heard what she said. She denied it!”

“That’s OK, Jeff. Just let them do their job,” said Mark calmly.

One of the officers looked under Mark’s bed and then both Liz and Mark were searched for drugs before campus police left. “Mark, I’m sorry buddy. I knew you were innocent” said Jeff.

“No problem bro,” said Mark as his friend left.

“Well we showed them,” smiled Liz.

“Yep and hopefully we foiled whatever Caldwell had planned” said Mark.

Just then Trish called on Mark’s cell. “Trouble, babe” she said.

“What?” asked Mark.

“My folks just picked up Wendy and took her home,” said Trish.

“That is not good. Where are you?”

“I walked them out to the car trying to get them to change their mind. I’m on my way back to Hill Hall.

“Babe, get back to the dorm right away! I think something is up,” said Mark.

Mark then heard Trish scream. And a sickening expression crossed his face as he ran out of the room. Liz followed and closed the door and yelled to him as he ran.

“What’s wrong?” asked Liz.

“I think they have Trish!”

Tricia felt her cell phone being knocked from her hand, as someone tried to put a sack over her head from behind and she screamed. Instinctively, she flung her elbow back and heard a groan behind her. She then did a 180 spin kick. Tricia’s mind had absorbed all of the moves the Jiliad had used defending her against the bullies and some of the moves that she had planned to use. While this was barely 10% of the Jiliad’s defensive capability, it still made Trish a formidable foe against her attackers. Her kick landed on the jaw of her attacker and he fell back. She then felt two more people attacking her. She dropped to the ground using her leverage to throw one of her attackers, while the other managed to get her in an arm bar. She tried to twist out of it, but her assailant was too strong and apparently had some hand to hand training. Trish kneed him to the crotch as she felt a twinge in her left shoulder, but her attacker let go of her arm and crumpled to the ground. The figure who she had thrown appeared to be a woman and she was on her feet. She gave up a good two or three inches to Trish, but she was holding a can of pepper spray ready to use it. Trish did a round house kick, which dislodged the bottle from the girl’s hand. Just then the man she had kneed got up. He grabbed her in a bear hug and she attempted to break it when she felt a cloth with a funny smell put over her face and she blacked out.

Mark was running like a man possessed. In the distance, he saw Trish being loaded into a van. He screamed after them, but there was no way he could close the distance to stop them. Mark arrived just in time to see a black van pull away followed by a dark colored SUV. The plates on the van were blacked out, but he could see the plates of the SUV. Mass. Plates MCMVP84. That bastard Caldwell had his fiancée thought Mark bitterly. Instinctively, he tried to call her cell and then he heard the song “My Love” by Paul McCartney, which was Tricia’s ring tone for him. He looked down on the ground by a streetlight and saw two things that made his heart break. He saw Tricia’s open cell phone and shining brightly in the glow of the phone, a ring with two sapphires and a diamond. Mark wept.

Mark gathered himself up, picked up the items and he quickly called Wendy on Tricia’s cell.

“Wendy. It’s Mark. Mike has Trish!”

“What?” cried Wendy.

“He had her kidnapped!” said Mark. Mark heard a male voice in the background.

“Who are you talking to, young lady!” bellowed Phil Winthrop.

“Mark said Mike kidnapped Trish!” cried Wendy.

“Hang up that phone right now!” said Phil. “Wendy, listen, I’m calling the police! Don’t tell your father, OK?” asked Mark.

“OK” said Wendy.

“Do you know where you are going?” asked Mark.

Wendy thought for a second of how to give Mark a clue without letting her parents know.

“I told you to get off the phone young lady” yelled Phil as he pulled the car over to the side of the road.

“Phillip calm down!” yelled Sharon’s voice.

“Grape” said Wendy into the receiver, just before Phil grabbed Wendy’s phone from her and the call was disconnected.

Mark proceeded to run to his car. On the way he called 911 and gave a description of the SUV and the license plate number of Mike’s truck. He then got on the phone and called Elsie’s. “Elsie. Trish has been kidnapped!” exclaimed Mark.

“Oh my God! What can I do?”

“I got a license number of one of the vehicles and notified 911 and they are contacting the State Police. Can you or Sonia come down and talk to campus security and explain what happened?”

“What about you?” asked Elsie.

“I think I know where they are going and I’m going after them!” said Mark.

“You shouldn’t go by yourself!” said Elsie. “I’ll tell your Dad and Marcus. They’re here”

“I don’t want to put them in danger,” said Mark.

“We’re your family Mark! Tricia’s too! Of course we all want to help!” cried Elsie.

Mark thought. He was ready to go off half cocked without thinking of the consequences. Mark thought of his group and who might be most helpful to go with him and he figured out who. “Elsie, could you please have Sonia and Amy follow up with Campus Safety. I need you with a first aid kit and anything you think can help someone suffering from trauma. I also need my Dad, Marie and Marcus. Please make sure that Marie is wearing the necklace. Please meet me outside Hill Hall in ten minutes. In the meantime, I’m going to let Sarah know. As she is Tricia’s RA, she should be able to help Sonia and Amy with Campus safety. Also, please tell Fern to stay by the phone. I may need her advice.”

“OK, honey. We’ll see you in ten” said Elsie.

As Mark stated to walk to Hill Hall, he got a call from an unidentified number and he answered it.

“Hello?” said Mark.

“Hello Mark, you don’t know me yet, but I’m Chip Winthrop, Patricia and Wendy’s grandfather.”

“Thank God you called! Trish has been kidnapped!” said Mark.

“I had a bad feeling this was going to happen,” said Chip.

“What do you mean?” asked Mark

“My fool son is under the impression that you are a drug dealer and they took her so they could have an intervention. Not that I expect you to admit to it, but are you a drug dealer?” asked Chip.

“Of course not!” complained Mark.

“I figured that out, but had to ask,” said Chip.

“I think I know where they are taking her. Wendy gave me a clue. I remember that Trish had told me about your family compound in Concord” said Mark.

“My thoughts exactly,” said Chip.

“Sir, I am about to leave in ten minutes to go after them. My father and my best friend are ready to help” said Mark.

“Son, my advice would be to wait for me. I should be there in about 15 minutes to pick you up. “Can your car hold six people?” asked Mark.

“Who said anything about a car?” said Chip.

A black van sped along the Mass Pike. There were two male passengers in front and two female passengers in back. One female passenger was conscious, while the other was beginning to stir. The conscious passenger then injected the semi-conscious passenger with a syringe containing a mixture of LSD and Rohypnol. Soon the semi-conscious passenger was seeing weird and bright colors. After a couple of minutes a strange helmet was lowered over her head and images and sounds were soon being fed into the girl’s assumed defenseless mind. However, to the surprise of the conscious female, her drugged companion passed completely out. This was not supposed to happen, thought the woman who could think, but only barely. What Lauren Hotchkiss did not understand was that Tricia’s initial programming created by the Jiliad had sensed tampering and disabled the Tricia host. Between the mixture of chloroform, LSD and roofies in her system and the Jiliad’s anti-tampering programming, Trish was now in a fairly deep coma. While Lauren used to understand the consequences of the machine, her sex addled mind was no longer able to understand what potential dangers Patricia Winthrop might be in or the damage that might have occurred. The only thing that Lauren knew was that Mike Caldwell and Phil Winthrop would not be happy about this.

About twenty minutes later, Mark, Chip, Marcus, Bill, Marie and Elsie were flying over Smithville in a helicopter, which landed on the Science Center roof. The compound in Concord had a landing pad, so Chip told them that they should be able to get there before his family would. Chip listened carefully to everyone and was quite impressed with Bill, when he humbly described their sizable family farm in Fairly. He was also impressed by the depth of friendship that Marcus and Nurse Norton felt to risk themselves for his granddaughter and Mark.

For a moment, Mike Caldwell gloated. Right now Patty was being reprogrammed to be docile toward him. Then she would be easy to manipulate. Still, he felt awful about Wendy, his sweet friend. Nobody knew Wendy as well as he did, and his heart broke when he realized that he might have to use the device on her. Maybe he could help his friend see that mostly everything he had done with her was for her own benefit.

At any rate, he would see that Patty would be sorry that she had been so snobbish about him. He would find a way to punish her for turning his dearest friend against him. He had pulled ahead of the van before they got on the Mass Pike, as his team in the van had to uncover their license plates. Since he had been on campus with the vehicle for the past couple of days and since there was no trace of Patricia ever being in his truck, he hadn’t bothered to cover his plates. Now he was home free or at least so he thought. Suddenly he heard sirens coming up behind him.

As the helicopter was nearing Concord, Mark got a call from Sonia, saying that the state police had someone in custody that they were questioning. Mark reasoned that things were not going well for Mike Caldwell right now.

When Mark told Chip, the older man smiled and then frowned. “What’s wrong, Mr. Winthrop?” asked Mark. “This is both good news and bad news. The good news is Caldwell being detained will make it easier to deal with my son and daughter-in-law. The bad news is that Caldwell has tentacles in so many projects at the Winthrop Corporation. If we lose the ability to control him and certain trade secrets get out, it could mean financial ruin for all of us.”

“I’m sorry, sir. It seemed like a good idea at the time” said Mark.

”On the contrary son, you did the right thing. Right now, the priority for all of us is getting Patricia back safely! Money be damned if it gets in the way! If we need to come up with a creative solution on how to deal with Caldwell, we can do it after we know Patricia is OK” said Chip as he looked out on the evening sky and the tree line of Concord as they gleamed in the helicopter lights below.

As his silver BMW pulled up to the Winthrop Compound gate, Phil inserted his security card into the gates of the compound and nodded to the live in Security officer as he drove up the driveway. As he opened the door with his key and the family entered the large foyer, they were greeted by a large and angry group. “Son, what the hell have you done!” shouted an angry Chip Winthrop.

Phil looked around and saw a small group including Mark and Bill Samuels whom he greatly detested. “What is the meaning of this, Dad! How could you bring these evil men into my house” yelled Phil.

“First of all Phillip, this is MY house! You just happen to live here in the summer, but we can put an end to that!” yelled an angry Chip.

Wendy immediately ran to Mark and hugged him and then did the same to her grandfather. “Grampa, Uncle Mike has Trish” cried Wendy.

“We know “soothed Chip.

“Listen Winthrop, I don’t know why you feel all this misguided loyalty to a man who has both emotionally and physically abused your daughters, but you need to see this video…” started Mark.

“I am not going to watch your trumped up video!” said Phil.

Both Chip and Mark independently came to the same conclusion at the same time. Mike Caldwell had some kind of strange control over Phillip Winthrop III. Independently, they both decided to tackle it. Chip decided to use words. Mark caucused with Marie and his Dad.

“Look son, you are being completely unreasonable. Your own flesh and blood daughter could be in real trouble…” started Chip.

“Patricia will be OK. Mike assured me of that,” interrupted Phil.

“I don’t share that level of confidence in your friend. I have seen the video that Mark wants you to see and I can tell you that your friend is molesting Wendy,” said Chip.

“I don’t believe it,” said Phil maintaining his obstinacy.

Mark knew that Chip’s tact was going to get him nowhere. Mark watched as Marie walked over to Sharon Winthrop and touched her hand in what appeared to be a comforting gesture. Then Marie took off her necklace and handed it to Sharon who put it on. Sharon then walked over to her husband. “Phil, I need to speak with you in private, as she grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs, curiously enough Phil did what he was told without saying a word. Marcus and Elsie snickered as they both knew what that meant.

“What is going on with them?” asked Chip. “Maybe Sharon is going to show him the video,” said Mark, while knowing the real reason.

All of a sudden a voice came over the intercom. “A Mr. Smith in a black van says he has a package for Mr. Caldwell and Mr. Winthrop” said the gate guard.

“Let them in, and then call the Wedgewood Agency and have them send an extraction detail. Tell them that there are two in the front of the van and perhaps a few in the back,” said Chip.

“Very good sir,” said the guard.

Chip turned to the group. “The van is here. While my son and daughter-in-law are indisposed, I suggest that Bill and Marcus pretend to be my servants and help them get Patricia inside the house. Hopefully she will be OK.”

“Mark, you Elsie and Marie stand by to keep Phil and Sharon busy while we deal with the men,” said Chip. Everyone agreed and Chip, Marcus and Bill went outside.

The van drove up and the passenger jumped right up and around the back to open the rear. “Where are Mr. Caldwell and Mr. Winthrop?” asked the driver.

“I am Mr. Winthrop’s father and I am helping with the intervention. Mr. Caldwell is being detained by the state police, but I have called them to ensure them of his innocence. My son and his wife are making preparations inside.”

“Very good. We had some complications. Nobody told us that your granddaughter had plus level martial arts training. We would have demanded more money for such an extraction. We were lucky to have some chloroform handy,” said the driver.

”That is a valid complaint. I suggest that you follow up with Mr. Caldwell upon his return and he will settle accounts with you,” said Chip.

When Marcus and Bill saw Trish lying flat on her back with a strange contraption on her head, they fought their urge to get angry. Instead Bill instructed the woman to remove the gizmo and Marcus picked Trish up in a fireman’s carry and brought her into the house.

When Elsie saw Marcus with Trish she went into full nurse mode. She grabbed a few pillows from the sofa, put them on the dining room table and had Marcus lay her on top.

“What wrong with her!” cried Mark.

“They chloroformed her,” said Marcus.

Elsie was checking her pupils. In her opinion Trish was comatose. “Mark, I need you to be calm” said Elsie. Mark tired his best to comply. “I think Trish is in a coma. Either they overdosed her with chloroform or she was given additional drugs, which seems more likely.”

“There was a woman outside in back with Trish. I’ll question her,” said Marcus.

“Maybe I can get into her mind and revive her” said Mark as he leaned over, opened her mouth and kissed his unconscious lover.

When Mark was inside Tricia’s brain, it was like a big computer that was turned off. He concentrated on finding an “on switch”, but apparently there was nothing he could find. He felt a little light headed so he broke the kiss and the connection. “It’s no good. I can’t access her mind, because it appears that it is turned off!”

Chip walked in. “She hasn’t revived yet?” asked Chip.

“Mr. Winthrop, I believe that your granddaughter is in a coma.”

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Chip. “Should we call 911?”

“We can, but I don’t know if there is anything that they will be able to do. I suspect that she has been fed a cocktail of drugs in addition to the chloroform. She is breathing OK, and I can set up an IV to hydrate her and a catheter to relieve her if necessary, but we will probably need to let the drug cocktail run its course,” said Elsie.

Mark had decided to seek help, so he called Fern.

“Hey what’s up with Trish?” said Fern.

“She is in a coma and I need help” said Mark, and he described the circumstances to Fern.

“It appears that Tricia’s mind has shut itself down” said Fern.

“Could the drugs have done that?” asked Mark.

“Maybe or maybe they contributed to it. I remembered that the Jiliad’s programming had prevented me from having sex with Pete or even removing my clothes for him. Perhaps Tricia’s programming saw the drugs as a threat and basically turned off her mind” said Fern.

“The bad part is that I can’t seem to turn it back on” said Mark.

“Then you will have to find a way to remove the threat,” countered Fern.

“How?” asked Mark.

“Think of the body as an electrical, computer controlled system and a mechanical system which is regulated by the computer. Tricia’s computer is turned off, so you can’t regulate her body through her brain. You must control the mechanical part manually. You can project yourself into her body with your magic and determine where the drugs are and then remove them out of her system,” said Fern.

“By having her sweat and vomit them out of her system?” asked Mark

“Exactly!” said Fern.

“How do I find out which are drugs and which are healthy parts of her body?” asked Mark.

“I believe that you have powers of divination. When you get inside her body start in her face where she breathed in the chloroform, envision the cells which have high chloroform content and remove the drugs from them. Before you do that you should look for puncture marks in her arm in case she was given an injection. Think of all the substances which have mind altering capabilities, like LSD. Then focus on any cells which have high levels of LSD and remove the drug like the chloroform. You can even have the levels shown with a brighter concentration for blood cells which are heavily permeated by the drug. You better get going on it quickly though!” said Fern.

“Thanks, slave” said Mark tenderly.

“You’re welcome, Master,” said Fern as a tear of worry ran down her cheek as they hung up.

Mark quickly whispered something to Elsie and she indicated it might work. “Mr. Winthrop. Mark is going to attempt to give Trish mouth-to-mouth in order to flood her airways with high amounts of oxygen and CO2. This may make Trish sick to her stomach so she will vomit out the drugs.

“I’m willing to try anything at this point. She’s his fiancée so he has as much to lose as I do” said Chip.

“With all due respect, sir, more.” stated Mark.

“Yes, son and God’s speed” said Chip.

He took a quick look and saw what appeared to be a couple of puncture marks on Tricia’s right arm. Obviously the person applying the injection took a few tries to find a vein. Mark decided to concentrate his efforts there first. Mark then took his unconscious fiancée’s mouth in his and he was in her. He envisioned LSD and indicated that it should light up yellow if present. A large number of cells lit up with a yellow color. He envisioned all fair healthy cells should be labeled with red. Mark noticed that all of the blood cells, heavy in yellow were also still fairly white too. That meant that the chloroform might have been white, but he felt that there may be something else. He concentrated on chloroform being blue in color. He did not find much left as Tricia’s body must have already processed most of it. The yellow cells were still partially white. He did not bother to figure out about the last drug as it was present only in the yellow cells. He concentrated on any cells that were heavy in yellow and white and yellow and began to cause Trish to excrete the drugs in them. Trish began to sweat as her body temperature began to rise. Soon Mark realized that the concentration of drug enriched cells near her stomach was going to make Trish sick. He quickly pulled off her mouth and tilted her head to the side and yelled “Throw me those towels!” as Elsie tossed him four towels.

As Mark started putting the towels by her head, Trish began to vomit profusely.

After everything had come out, Elsie carefully wiped Tricia’s mouth as Mark cleaned up the vomit near his fiancée. Then, with a wet towel and a basin of soapy water, they cleaned the drug residue that Trish had sweat from her body. Within a few minutes, she was fairy well cleaned up. Mark noticed that Trish was groaning.

“Chip, Trish seems to be stirring, could you please get Wendy” asked Elsie.

Chip proceeded to go to the living room where people were waiting.

“Mark, we should probably limit Trish to just you and Wendy as she might be a bit disoriented. I’ll explain it to Chip” recommended Elsie as she started walking out the door.

“OK. Thanks for everything, Elsie,” said Mark.

“You know I love her too, right?” said Elsie.

Mark ran up to her and hugged her “I know, baby,” Mark whispered to Elsie as he kissed her on the cheek.

“She’ll be OK, sweetie,” said Elsie as she smiled and walked out.

Wendy came running in “Is she almost awake?” asked Wendy.

“We think so?” said Mark.

“Who thinks so,” said Trish now with her eyes open.

“We think so,” smiled Mark.

“Who are you two?” asked Trish.