The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”…

Pete attempted to sleep with Fern, but the Jiliad’s programming had blocked some of his previous hypnotic control of the Goth girl (which was preventing her from sleeping with him).

In order to undo what was preventing Fern from putting out, Pete ordered her to bring him the necklace (which she does).

The Jiliad, realizing that Pete’s actions were a danger to Mark and Fern, manipulated Pete and Kimmy Martino to fall in love; thereby neutralizing the threat.

After memory lapses and hazy memories, Fern called Mark and they realize that Pete had been regularly having sex with a hypnotized Fern. Now Pete was in possession of the necklace.

Fern forgave Pete when she realized that his actions actually helped her in some ways. Mark forgave him too, and when Mark was assured that Fern was OK, he met up with Trish so they could help Amber and Alexis.

Chapter 47 At Last

Mark and Trish knocked on the door of room 104 and were greeted by Amber’s bright face. She gave both Mark and Trish big hugs as she ushered them in. “Where is Alexis” asked Mark.

“She is at the library. I can call her if you like” asked Amber.

“That’s OK. I guess we can start with you” said Mark.

“Start with… you mean I’m ready?” asked an excited Amber. Mark smiled and nodded as Amber started to rip off her clothes.

“First of all, drink this” said Trish handing her a vial.

Amber never drank anything so quickly in her life. Trish took the now empty vial back and put it in her purse, as Amber quickly resumed removing the rest of her clothes.

“I’ll leave you two to your fun and catch up with Alexis” said Trish.

“OK” said Mark, as he gave her a quick kiss and she smiled.

As Amber watched the two lovers, she realized that soon she would be wearing the same big smile that Trish was wearing.

Mark took off his clothes and then carefully reached in his pocket and pulled out the necklace. As he gazed at Amber’s perfect body he smiled. Ever since he made love to her and Alexis yesterday he was looking forward to this moment. He carefully put the necklace around her neck.

As the Jiliad awoke in Mark’s hand, she was prepared to be exiled again. Instead she came in contact with the Amber vessel. She didn’t need to feed the blonde girls passion much as Mark immediately laid her on the bed and gazed down at her beauty. He then got between her legs and slowly inched his way up her body, all the way breathing the heady aroma of her strong arousal. Mark lowered himself slowly entering Amber, letting gravity pull him deeper into her depths. She made a satisfied hissing noise as soon he was practically all the way in. Soon their mouths and tongues found each other. The Jiliad did not need to do anything, except enjoy the sensation.

Amber Lynn moaned into Mark’s mouth as he picked up his pace. Amber began to thrust her hips upward. All of a sudden she felt a quick, bright pain as the last remaining inch disappeared into her pussy. Realizing that Mark had entered her womb, Jill eased the girl’s pain, as she began her passionate ascent toward orgasm. Mark slid his mouth down and began to suck the nipple of her left breast. Amber Lynn began to keen as she felt her orgasm begin to rise. She had taken the potion, but her body knew something that nobody else knew. It was ready to mate. Amber began to scissor her legs around Mark trying to pull even more of him inside her. Amber’s action made it impossible for Mark to continue his thrusting, but it didn’t matter. As Amber Lynn’s orgasm began her vaginal muscles tightened impossibly around Mark’s cock.

As Mark began to cum, he loudly moaned out “Amber!”

Amber began to shake in a powerful orgasm screaming “I love you Mark!” A moment later, the Jiliad felt the act of conception, as Amber began to convulse almost throwing Mark off her and then she passed out.

After a few minutes Mark opened his eyes. He quickly removed the necklace from her neck and put it on the nightstand next to her bed. For a minute or so, he watched her beautiful form. He gently fondled her big breasts as he leaned over and kissed her. When Amber’s eyes opened, she felt different. It was like she had no worry in the world. Everything that had seemed important in the past was put in proper perspective. When she smiled the brightest and the loveliest smile in her life Mark was there to see it.

“Thank you for making me yours!” she beamed.

For the next ten minutes, Mark and Amber lay on the bed kissing touching and joking. Mark had remembered Amber when she was a freshman. She always seemed so uptight and cold. New Amber was nothing like that. She was warm, loving and actually a bit ditzy. Mark liked that about her, because it made him laugh.

Trish and an excited Alexis walked through the door to see Mark and Amber Lynn lying on her bed naked she saw telltale signs of sex including the smell in the air and a small amount of Mark’s semen that was dripping down Amber’s leg. Most importantly was the bright smile that Amber Lynn wore. Alexis wanted to look like that and she was anxious to begin.

As Alexis and Trish stripped, Mark got off of the bed. “Has Alexis had her potion?” asked Mark.

“I just gave it to her outside the door” said Trish.

“Then I think we are ready to start” smiled Mark as he walked over and took a now naked Alexis in his arms and gave her a big kiss that she just melted into.

Amber Lynn watched as Tricia made her way over to her bed and lay down next to her. Their symmetry was amazing as Amber was almost like a shorter, but slightly bustier version of Trish.

Trish lean over and whispered in Amber’s ear “I’ve been waiting to do this”, as she pulled Amber’s mouth to hers and kissed the confused girl.

Amber’s confusion was short lived as it gave way immediately to lust and then feelings of love joined the mixture. Amber moaned into the older girl’s mouth as Trish tweaked Amber’s nipple.

After breaking this kiss, Trish said “and this too as she began to suck on the nipple she had just tweaked. Amber gave a part moan, part sigh as Tricia licked her way down to a creamy treat. Mark who had been watching his bookend blondes, had remembered how averse Trish use to be to semen. Now she could seem to get enough, well at least of his.

Mark and Alexis had kissed deeply for a minute to ensure that the potion would work. Then Mark picked up the necklace and put it on Alexis and Jill came alive. Mark reclined on the bed and gently pulled Alexis down on top of him. Mark saw her lovely dark eyes shining nervously in anticipation. She was already incredibly aroused from the naked make out session, so as the tip of Mark’s penis rubbed against her wet folds, Alexis was able to easily guide it into her vagina. Slowly but surely Mark’s cock began to fill Alexis. She started to grind her hips as Mark thrust up into his lover. Alexis was happy. She knew that she would become Mark’s which was like a dream come true. She was already aroused beyond her ability to comprehend, Mark began to play with her breasts and she cooed at the intimacy. Mark could sense she was close, so he carefully pushed her down and got on top and began to thrust into his passionate mate. Like her roommate’s body, her body knew that it would conceive tonight.

The Jiliad was prepared this time as Mark’s cock knifed through her cervix. Alexis only felt sheer pleasure. Like with Amber, Alexis instinctively knew to hold Mark’s cock in her womb as she locked her legs around his butt; trying desperately to pull him deeper into her.

As Alexis began to orgasm, her pussy constricted tightly around Mark’s shaft and when she felt his seed erupt into her fertile womb, she screamed “I love you, Mark”, as she pulled his face to hers for a deep passionate kiss as she as she felt herself climax. Soon, the inevitable orgasm of conception occurred and Mark held on for dear life, as Alexis’ slight body gave him the ride of his life.

Like with Amber Lynn, Mark quickly removed the necklace and put it on Alexis’ nightstand. Alexis’ eyes immediately popped open and she smiled brightly at Mark. “How do you feel?” he asked.

“Like I’m yours” purred Alexis as she pulled Mark down and kissed him passionately.

When Mark broke the kiss after what seemed like a sweet eternity, Alexis heard some moaning coming from the other bed. It appeared that the bookend blondes were going at it hard in a classic 69 in the next bed. Most of the moaning was apparently coming from Amber Lynn.

“Next to you, I think that is the hottest thing I have ever seen” smiled Alexis.

“I gotta disagree. There is nothing hotter than what they are doing right now” laughed Mark.

Amber never thought she had a lesbian impulse in her entire life, but now she and Trish were engaging in a porno worthy performance. While Amber had always admired Trish and had a girl crush on her, she could never imagine doing what she was doing now- and enjoying it. The older blonde was making Amber all hot and squishy. She couldn’t believe how good Tricia’s pussy tasted or how good Tricia’s tongue felt on her clitty.

Trish was just as horny as the younger girl. She and Amber could pass for sisters, yet Trish was so turned on by Amber’s inexperienced, yet eager mouth on her genitals, that she was about to cum for the second time.

Mark’s cock was getting hard. Alexis noticed and wasted no time in taking it in her mouth. Mark then realized that he had been wrong. He thought how amazingly hot it was looking into the eyes of his first crush at Sanders as she looked him squarely in the eyes and sucked his cock. He remembered fantasizing about her at freshman orientation, as she was a sophomore volunteer. She was even lovelier now and like the others was his. Mark also felt great joy in his heart that both Amber and Alexis were no longer in the pain. He had noticed that Amber seemed to be a bit less anxious than Alexis just before she became his mate. Now Alexis was pleasuring him like a pro. He always knew Jason Martino was a fool, but breaking up with Alexis proved the point. That got him starting to think about Pete and Kimmy. Part of him was worried about what Jason was going to do to Pete when he found out about Pete knocking up his sister, but at the moment that didn’t seem all that important. As he was about to cum, Mark warned Alexis who quickly pulled his cock out, as the first squirt entered her mouth. The second squirt hit her forehead, she aimed it at her breasts and the rest of his semen found her target. Mark was partly shocked, partly impressed and partly still turned on.

“Mmmm… you taste good” said Alexis as she wiped a glob of semen from her forehead with her finger and put it in her mouth.

“Then why waste it?” laughed Mark.

“I have my reasons” grinned Alexis evilly. She then yelled over to Trish and Amber Lynn on the other bed. “Ladies, come and get it” as she gently moved Mark out of the way.

Soon the blonde girls were descending on Alexis and began to lick her breasts clean. Now Mark became really turned on so he entered Amber from behind doggie, as she shrieked from surprise and pleasure. As Mark sawed in and out of her Amber fell forward on top of Alexis getting her face covered in Marks goo. Alexis brought her roommate’s face to hers and she began to kiss her deeply as Trish knelt down on the side of the bed kissing and licking Alexis’ goopy breasts and sucking her left nipple. Amber began to feel her tired body begin to climax. As Mark felt his orgasm rise, he drove his cock as deep into Amber and let lose another torrent of his semen into the blonde beauty. After he pulled out of Amber, he then picked up his poor neglected “bride” and carried her over to Amber’s bed and laid her down on it.

Tricia’s eyes were glowing with incredible lust. She was already turned on beyond belief, but she softened a little when she looked into Mark’s eyes and saw the love he had for her in them. Mark felt a huge wave of love wash over him as he laid his body on top of hers and entered her. Trish moaned as he bottomed out inside her. She then grabbed his head and began to kiss him. He surprisingly didn’t mind tasting himself on her lips and tongue. When the broke the kiss, Trish beamed up at him for a moment and then her eyelids succumbed to the passion she was feeling. Trish could not believe how lucky she was. Inside she was thinking about the fact that she had turned into a bisexual nympho, but she loved it. She also knew that it felt right because this was not just lust she was feeling. She truly loved Mark and all of the girls. These feelings were real and she would embrace them with all her heart. Most of all, she got to love the man of her dreams. The man that she always knew she loved, but due to her doubts and his, could not admit to herself that she should love. Now their love was manifesting itself in its most natural fashion.

As she felt Mark’s orgasm coming she started pounding her hips frantically up to meet his thrusts. Soon she became aware of a vagina being thrust in her face as she felt Alexis sit on her face. Mark’s mouth found Alexis’ as they began to kiss as Mark’s seed flood Tricia’s pussy. For Trish, the smell of Alexis and Mark’s spend in the pussy she was eating and Amber who was licking at the junction of her and Mark’s groins were too much. Her assaulted senses exploded in a powerful orgasm. As Tricia’s scream vibrated through Alexis’ pussy, the overwhelmed senior came violently and fell off the bed.

After a few seconds, a dazed Alexis picked herself off the ground. Alexis had fallen on her ass, so she knew that her daze was due to the incredible bisexual experience and not a concussion. She looked down at Mark who was back to kissing Trish again and Amber who was cleaning around Trish and Marks’ groins which were still connected with her mouth. She deeply loved all of them. When she had agreed for Mark to claim her, she envisioned how it would feel to love someone so completely that it would completely dominate her life. Now she not only understood that the love was not just one way, but not involving just one person. She looked at her roommate. God, she was beautiful she thought, as she found herself getting wet again.

Alexis got up and kissed Amber’s cheek, and Amber smiled brightly and her eyes shone with lust. Just a few days ago, they had clung to each other platonically in despair through the night. Now things had changed forever. Alexis gazed lovingly into Amber’s eyes and slowly pulled her to the ground and into a tight embrace. Soon they were kissing deeply, as their hands began to rove all of each other’s bodies. As Amber’s sighed into her roommate’s mouth, she was having some of the same thoughts and feelings Alexis was having. Becoming Mark’s was not just everything she had desired it to be, but so much more.

Chapter 48 New Sisters

When Mark and Trish arrived back at Elsie’s with Alexis and Amber Lynn, they were greeted with a heroes welcome. Alexis and Amber eagerly greeted their new sisters after having been explained their new reality on the way over.

When Amber saw Amy she ran toward the petite girl and hugged her. “I’m so sorry for the way I treated you!” cried the taller girl.

Amy was flabbergasted and a bit ashamed. “I haven’t been all that nice to you either”, said Amy “I used to call you such mean names” said Amy with regret.

“Like what?” asked Amber Lynn.

“Portnoy the fuck toy, Amber Lynn Fucktoy and man nip, were among the ones I used. I’m so sorry!” said Amy sincerely.

“Well, now I can see that is exactly what I had become” said Amber evenly. “Amy, I used to be a ‘good girl’ and all it ever bought me was loneliness. After I lost the pageant and was feeling sorry for myself, I began to sleep around. Partly it was because I learned how much I like sex, but also because I was lonely. Now I don’t feel lonely any more. I was such a bitch to you because I didn’t like the fact that you were gay. Now I have learned that I’m capable of enjoying sex and loving both men and women. You are so beautiful! I can only hope that you can forgive me, so I can be ‘Amy nip’” Amber said with a giggle.

Amy answered by pulling the tall girl down on the settee in the great room and kissing deeply, which Amber eagerly returned.

Pretty soon everyone adjourned upstairs to get to know their new sisters, except for Mark. Mark excused himself to go back to campus to check on Fern. Fern was the only girl not at the house and after the evening she had, Mark felt that she shouldn’t be alone.

When Mark got to her room she opened the door, surprised to see him “Hey, I just wanted to check on my favorite witch” smiled Mark.

“I’m fine” said Fern returning the smile.

“You have two new sisters at the house waiting to greet you” said Mark.

“I’m almost done here” said Fern “I was planning to drive over when I was finished.”

“In that case you will need this” said Mark as he handed Fern a key to Elsie’s.

When Fern realized what it was, she began to cry. She truly felt that she belonged, as the key was a symbol of the love and trust that Elsie and Mark had in her. As Mark hugged her goodbye, they both decided to ignore the feeling of lust that was starting to build. He wiped away her tear and gave her a sweet goodbye kiss. Fern’s moist eyes belied her bright smile. She was loved.

When Mark left, she was able to finish what she had been doing. She had arranged a flight to Bradley International and planned to meet the passenger there Wednesday Afternoon. The airport was a bit over an hour away, so she had to try and time the flight with her last class, which was over at 2 PM. The flight would arrive at 3:45, so that should be plenty of time. Hopefully they would be back on campus before dinner.

By coincidence, on his way back to Elsie’s Mark was contemplating a passenger arriving this week as his father was coming up for homecoming weekend either on Wednesday or Thursday. He was beginning to worry about what he was going to tell his dad about his current circumstances. How do you say, “Guess what dad, you are going to have at least ten grandchildren next summer, by at least ten different daughter-in-laws.” Now if Mark had nine brothers, then that might make sense, but this was one of those times that being an only child was really putting a crimp in Mark’s situation.

By the time Mark returned to the house, he found that the orgy was going on full scale in the master bedroom. There was a pile of moaning bodies lying on the four pushed together king sized beds. As Mark was feeling left out, he quickly removed his clothes and jumped in. It didn’t take long for his cock to find a willing orifice as he looked to see that Tessa had guided his heat-seeker into her missile silo. Not to be outdone, Elsie had lowered her dripping pussy on Mark’s face as he began to feast on the pretty nurse. After he had cum in the chestnut haired beauty and licked the honey blonde nurse to climax he looked around and noticed that Trish wasn’t there. He managed to escape several willing partners to go look for her.

He found her lying on the bed in their “honeymoon suite” in her pajamas reading. “Hey, you’re missing all the action next door” said Mark.

“Yeah, about that. Can’t do it right now.”

“Why?” asked Mark.

She pointed to her crotch, “My period just started. I noticed it after I came out of the shower about fifteen minutes ago.”

Mark smiled and leaned over and gave Trish a sweet kiss. “I guess that’s the advantage of having multiple girlfriends” he smiled.

Trish stuck her tongue out at him.

“Don’t do that unless you promise to use it” he laughed.

“In your dreams, babe” she laughed.

“It’s all I ever dream about” said Mark getting serious. He leaned over and gave her another kiss which took her and his breath away.

“You see, I can’t get mad at you when you kiss me like that” sighed Trish.

“Don’t worry; we are at an equal disadvantage. I’ve found I can’t get mad at any of you, especially one Patricia Winthrop” said Mark.

Trish smiled. Mark could have been in the master bedroom having his way with eleven beauties of assorted shapes, sizes and ethnicities and instead he was in their special room bantering with her. “Go next door and have your fun” smiled Trish.

“I’m kind of all fucked out today” said Mark.

“We both know that what you are saying can’t be true” replied Trish.

“You’re right physically” said Mark. “But emotionally and spiritually I need a break from all this sex. I think I want to just curl up next to you and fall asleep” he added.

“OK, just be warned; you ain’t getting any if you are staying in here” laughed Trish.

“You could always suck my cock” said Mark.

“True” admitted Trish.

“Or I could fuck your butt” reminded Mark.

“Also true”

“There are also tit fucks. I hear they’re fun too” said Mark.

“Yes. They are” agreed Trish.

“So which one do you want?” she asked as she lifted her pajama top over her head to expose her lovely breasts.

“I already told you. I just want to curl up next to my Lady Trish” said Mark

“You’re such a pain in the ass” laughed Trish.

“Not at the moment, but I could be if I went for option two” laughed Mark.

Trish cracked up and hit Mark with her pillow and they both began to laugh. Finally Mark snuggled up to her bare breasts and dozed while Patricia Winthrop went back to reading, occasionally sneaking a peek at her gallant knight softly snoring on her chest.

After about an hour, Trish looked at the clock and saw that it was about midnight. She gently let Mark’s head fall on her pillow, turned out the light and snuggled her half nude form up to a sleeping Mark. Trish could not get over the intense feeling of love that she felt for him. The necklace seemed to have removed every obstacle that was preventing her from loving him and loving the others, allowing her to become the person she wanted to be. While her life had become very complicated due to her relationships with Mark and the others, she would not have wanted it to be any different than it was now. She smiled as she snuggled into her Marky’s chest as she fell into a blissful slumber.

Along with Mark and Trish, Ellen was enjoying these moments, but sadly knew they would not last. If the Jiliad had the decency to have left Ellen the emotion of guilt, she might have thought twice about what she was planning. Pragmatically, Ellen knew that the continued relationship between Mark and Jill needed to be terminated. She also knew for that to happen, one of his hosts would need to also be severed from him. As her consciousness was inside of Tricia’s body, there was only one logical choice. Ellen knew that it would hurt Mark to lose her, but she did not see any other alternative. Once a suitable new master for Jill was located, Ellen would make contact with Trish. Ellen believed that she could convince Trish that as painful as this would be, that it had to be done.