The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jessica’s summer internship

MC FF RB FT

‘A random stop for coffee in San Pedro starts a new adventure for Lacrosse Player Jessica’

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and loyal readers.

There were at least 3 venues in San Pedro where Anna, a powerful Kulam turned Wedding coordinator, had a following for her extremely successful event business.

Kúlam is a type of Philippine witchcraft or sorcery.A mangkukulam is a person who knows how to do

kúlam. The Filipino mangkukulam often employs a doll to hurt her enemies or targets. Because of her magic powers, whatever she does to a doll representing her target, happens to that person in real life. So if she uses a needle to prick the doll’s abdomen, the target person will experience stomach pains. Give the doll pleasure the target feels pleasure.

Fort Mac Arthur, a Hilton and a Double Tree. After chatting with a few facility coordinators who were always eager to see Anna and refer her, Anna stopped in at the Starbucks on Gaffey for a hot tea. The well-dressed very petite (4′ 11″ in heels) Filipina was simply people watching, when she saw a couple park rather close to her shiny Mercedes. It was an emaciated blonde Caucasian girl covered in tats head to toe, who parked, then went around the car and opened the door for a rather plump, short, dark haired woman of Asian extraction, (although hard to define if she was exactly Filipino).

The layman might not have noticed it, but the tiny, plump girl was in charge. The skinny white girl followed her like a puppy until the door to the coffee place required opening. Then the plump girl stood waiting, and tapping her foot, until the blond opened the door. Anna noticed the single tattoo on the plum girl’s leg. It was a star of some kind. She and Anna saw each other and nodded in an unspoken signal that each knew the other had a special power. Anna smiled to herself as another customer approached.

With a book in hand, the 5′ 8″ strawberry blonde, wearing a Penn State Ball cap, no make up, a Penn State lacrosse t shirt, short running shorts and teva flip flops sat down. She didn’t notice Anna was sizing her up. Anna didn’t really plan on recruiting anyone today, but after seeing that other couple she felt reckless., and a little bored. Anna checked inside her expensive looking handbag and checked for 2 over sized eyedroppers, filled with her elixir, check.

She looked at the line inside the Starbucks, which had shrunk a little. Anna noticed the lacrosse player was pretty, even without make-up, low maintenance, no tats, and didn’t even have polished nails or a pedicure. She was already a very light shade of pale, and there was no obvious attitude problem, but Anna now had it stuck in her mind.

“Pardon me miss,” said Anna, would you mind watching my handbag while I go get a tea?” she asked the 19 yr old Junior in college. Without glancing up from the book on kinesiology, Jessica (her name) said. “Sure.” Anna went inside.

Anna ordered a small vanilla flavored drink, and a hot tea for herself. She dosed the vanilla drink with an eyedropper full of her clear elixir, and returned to her outdoor table.

Anna sat down again, and placed the vanilla drink on Jessica’s table and retrieved her purse. “Thank you so much miss, it’s hard to find honest people these days.” Said Anna Jessica looked up from her book, and noticed the cool vanilla frozen drink waiting for her on a hot summer day. “Oh, I’m from back East, I didn’t mind watching your purse, miss.” Said Jessica with a disarming smile. “You didn’t have to get me a drink…”

Anna motioned with her hand like it was no big deal. “oh please, no big deal, enjoy, I hope you like vanilla and coconut” She smiled. As Jessica reached for the drink, Anna intentionally fumbled with her cup, dropping the lid at Jessica’s large feet. This gave Anna the opportunity to slyly drip a few drops of her elixir onto the toes of each of Jessica’s feet, as her flip flop clad feet were within easy reach. The elixir soaked into Jessica’s feet.

Anna retrieved the lid, and held it up, as if to infer the moisture from the tea lid was what splashed onto Jessica’s feet. Jessica was nonplussed, and continued to read.

Anna calmly sipped her tea, waiting, looking at her watch. Jessica stopped turning pages and seemed transfixed on a specific page of what she was reading. She was silent.

Anna spoke. “What are you reading there?” Speaking a little slowly, the tall athlete answered. “Kinesiology, Senior year starts in the fall.” Anna interrupted. “What is that then, in layman’s terms?” Jessica slowly turned to look at Anna, her voice becoming dreamy. “The way the human body moves, studying muscle function”…Jessica drifted off. Anna spoke. “Drink the rest of your vanilla drink now, then come sit at your beautiful new friend’s table.” Jessica slowly stood up, like an automaton; she had the body of an athlete, the face of a model, with dark eyelashes and eyebrows and strawberry blonde hair featuring blonde highlights. She sat at Anna’s table, smiling at Anna as her pupils dilated, larger and larger. Anna leaned in and spoke quietly. “So, do you have, an internship, during summer vacation?” Jessica replied, “no, I am reading and practicing a only one day this week”.

Anna smiled. “Then, you have just decided, to be MY intern this summer, and refer to me as ma’am. You will occupy all your non-study and non practice hours as my intern, you see me as more beautiful each time you see me, as you subconsciously appreciate the body type of Filipino women, genetically your superior. You feel very susceptible to accepting my instruction and look forward to the time you will spend with me. You are ecstatic you decided to chat with me today.

Your internship starts tomorrow, you look forward to any chance you get to study Kinesiology especially, when you have the chance, to examine the legs, muscles and body, of a Filipino woman.”

The elixir absorbed by her feet, combined with what Jessica drank made these thoughts and commands burrow their way into her consciousness. A stupid smile came over Jessica’s face. Anna gave Jessica a business card and address, and had her give her phone number to Anna. Since Anna had no quarrel with Jessica and she merely inducted her at the spur of the moment, she figured she’d likely release her at the end of the summer, not that worse for the wear… Anna imagined how Jessica would behave after 3 months of having been: a human foot rest while Anna watched TV, or read or perhaps kneeling before her, endlessly praising Anna’s muscle and skeletal structure, citing it’s beauty in medical terms, reciting each individual muscle, and bone, turned on by each ligament and joint, practicing physical therapy on her, helping her studies.

Jessica needed no tattoos in her opinion. Anna wondered if 3 months under Anna’s control, Jessica might operate from a different frame of reference when she went back to school. Anna mused Jessica could even transfer to Hawaii to continue her postgraduate education if she so decided.

After all, Hawaii’s second largest minority was Filipino. Anna instructed Jessica to finish reading, finally saying a joke only for herself: “I am pleased you are now a Fan of Anna” before Anna left, looking forward to Jessica’s internship starting tomorrow. She knew deep down Jessica was looking forward to it as well.

JESSICA’S FIRST DAY INTERNING

Lithe, tall, athletic: Nineteen year old Jessica showed up at Anna’s large home wearing basically the same kind of outfit she wore when Anna met her the day before. Teva flip flops, short athletic shorts with Penn State lacrosse, a matching shirt and a ball cap. Her face was innocently beautiful with no make up. Her long strawberry blonde hair was in a ponytail. Her eyes were bright and intelligent.

Anna answered the door, and smiled. Jessica took one look at the petite Anna and could not believe she was even more beautiful than she remembered. Anna spoke. “Welcome to day one as my intern. Come on in. Remove your shoes.”

Now barefoot 5′ 8″ Jessica still towered over Anna, the young athlete smiled, waiting for more instruction. “Ma’am, what would you like me to do first? I am good on computers, typing, different software, etc. I’m not afraid of hard work either. Asked Jessica, with a disarming smile.

Anna spoke curtly. “Take off your ball cap and follow me into my media room. Drink this before we begin” as Anna handed Jessica an elixir infused coconut water.

Jessica drank it all and followed Anna into the media room. Anna spoke again. “What’s that on your temple, lean over a second.” Jessica did and Anna pressed a thumb into each temple and breathed into Jessica’s face. “Do not think, simply obey my commands, you are able to do only as I say, stand up now.” Anna watched Jessica’s pupils dilate as Jessica complied. Jessica stood tall, her face with a blank expression. Anna continued:

“Your duties as my intern, will be to behave, as you would imagine, a robot behaves. A robot that I control completely, utterly, totally. You will not need to think, but simply obey, mindlessly, unless I command you other wise, robot! Understood?” Anna was pretty well adored and foot worshipped by her growing fleet of maids. Jessica was simply for her amusement, kind of like a hobby.

“Now, robot, strip completely, then, neatly fold your clothes and put them on that chair. Walk back, and forth. Robot. Then, stand at very, stiff rigid, attention, for me.” Without batting an eye Jessica did as told, revealing a taunt, young body with almost a zero body fat ratio. She must’ve been a hell of a Lacrosse player. Anna spoke “Assume, different poses, freeze, then go into another, my robot.” Jessica did. “Do a push up” Jessica obeyed. “Stop, and do a plank, then freeze, robot” Jessica did. Anna kicked off her shoes, then touching the wall to keep her balance stood on Jessica’s back, as Jessica stayed posed in a tense plank pose.

“Strong, very good. Said Anna, aloud wiping off her feet on Jessica’s back then stepping down.

Ana stepped into her shoes:

Anna walked out to her kitchen, got a glass of water, a few snacks, and walked back. Jessica was still posed in plank, holding perfectly still. Anna spoke. “Complete your push up, then stand.” Jessica stood, rigid, at attention. Anna stood next to Jessica. “During your entire internship, you respond completely, to my voice control. You obey my every command with out question, you accept and adopt my every suggestion . When I command, you will tap into your knowledge of human anatomy, helping your studies later. I will also endow you with the ability to read faster and retain more so you are better at school, and for when I decide to give you the privilege to massage me.” Said Anna “Do you: understand?” Anna asked. Jessica replied mimicking a monotone. “yes Ma’am.”

I will decide, at the end of the summer, whether to release you: or to fully program you with more than enough degrading fetishes and submissive erotic skills to be forever, a proper maid, excited to pamper your betters: the Filipino woman. “Is that clear, robot?” Jessica answered the powerful kulam from the depth of her deep trance in a monotone. “Yes ma’am.”

Anna, bored, thought for a moment then said: “You feel, extremely cold, feel it, and demonstrate.”

Jessica’s nipples hardened immediately, Goosebumps formed on her young body, her teeth chattered. Her fit body trembled. “Excellent’ Ex-sell ent said Anna. ‘now it’s very, very warm, in here. Demonstrate. Dee mon strait ” Anna commanded.

Jessica stopped shivering and her toned athletic body began to perspire. Anna commanded. “Very good, robot, you are now, perfectly comfortable, in this home’s temperature, your body temperature is normal.” Jessica responded and remained still.

There were several large arrowhead bottles in the foyer. They usually went in the kitchen. Anna commanded: “Robot, move each bottle, from the foyer, into the kitchen, then, return and request, further commands from your beautiful controller.

Jessica moved each bottle as if it weighed nothing, her body mechanics looking robotic. She returned and stood at attention, her expression, one of blank obedience. “Robot requesting further commands from beautiful controller” she said.

Anna then sat down in her recliner. She kicked off her slippers. She pointed to the end of the recliner. “Kneel here, and make, your back very flat. Do not move at all once you are in position.” Said Anna. “My robot will be my foot rest today.” Said Anna, laughing.

Jessica kneeled, her expression blank. She adjusted her back until it was flat and froze in that position. “Ah,” said Anna as she propped her subtly fragrant feet onto the back of the star athlete, whose strong, toned body was no longer under her own control.

Anna said aloud: “There’s a marathon on today of my favorite soap operas from home. I have been watching all night last night so when I am done in a few hours or so you shall: carry me upstairs wash me, scrub me, and dry me. Then you will apply virgin coconut oil on me in slow deliberate strokes, naming each muscle as you do.

THREE HOURS LATER

Jessica had remained motionless while Anna watched her novellas, her soap operas. When exciting moments happened on the show Anaa rubbed her feet on Jessica with glee. Then after Anna turned off the TV, and removed her feet from resting on Jessica’s back, Jessica stood. She easily lifted the petite Filipino woman and carried her up the stairs. Her young fully body under the control of the Petite woman who now commanded her.

Jessica brought Anna to the bedroom and turned on the shower, then followed Anna in, and knelt before her soaping Anna up with coconut scented soap, then carefully scrubbed Anna from head to toe, she then delicately rinsed her and finally when the shower was done, dried her softly. Patting her with a soft towel. Jessica, still soaking wet, still entranced waited for instruction

Anna pointed to the soiled towel already used to dry her. “Dry yourself too, robot, then throw the towel on the floor for my maid. Jessica complied.

Anna stood by her bed holding a jar of virgin coconut oil. ‘Robot, apply coconut oil to me, stating each muscle as you do.’ Jessica took the jar and began with the mature Filipino woman’s feet. As she massaged the tops of her toes: she said: “Extensor digitorum longus tendons, Peronus tertilus tendon, etc.” Jessica reached the lower calf, “Peroneal muscles, Soleus muscle, etc.” Jessica continued naming each muscle on Anna’s beautiful legs, obediently massaging the coconut oil as she identified every muscle, and mentioned tendons. She coated Anna’s glutes, lower back upper back abdomen and chest, her arms, and shoulders. Jessica had obviously studied well, and Anna respected that. She rationalized she’d actually help the student by reinforcing her anatomy knowledge, and she was allowing her to provide therapy on a live patient.

Feeling good about that, Anna waited until her face was done, then commanded Jessica to stand at attention. Anna turned on the tv and watched some late night comedy, but she felt a little hungry. Fortunately there was a mini fridge in her room and a serving tray.

Anna commanded the diligent Jessica: “Go to my mini fridge and bring me (she named a few snacks), then stand posed like a mannequin holding the tray with my snacks on it. Once I fall asleep you will take the tray to my kitchen, then return, turn off the tv, and curl up around my feet to keep them warm while I sleep, not minding if they are up against your face.” Jessica listened to her instructions. Anna continued: in the morning, when my regular maid wakes me for my breakfast, you will wake up still behaving robotically, and then get dressed. But the second you walk out my front door you will behave normally, not remembering your behavior as my intern, only that you look forward to continuing for the summer. If asked you will simply say: “You know how internships are, nothing worth mentioning, same boring stuff.’ “Then politely change to another topic, emphasizing your sports and studies”. Anna continued: “The only side effects will be that you may notice when you practice or play against teams with Filipino females, you don’t score against them well, and you are amazed how they seem stronger than you are, but you dare never mention it. You will excel in all your other games, however.” Anna smirked.

Anna had set up the rest of her summer: “When you come back here tomorrow, you will behave as a robot the second you cross the threshold of my front door, stripping immediately and performing your commands nude, utterly under my control during your internship. ”

Anna watched a little more tv, content that she had a distraction for the summer. It was really fun having total control over the young athlete, simply to see her fit body move like a robot, Jessica would not have any idea later she was merely a puppet for the Kulaam to control.

Business was good, and her maid staff was adequate. Anna knew she could reduce the amount of elixir Jessica drank starting in the last month, and she’d still behave as Anna wished until Anna weaned her completely, and released her, if she released her. Part of her wanted to, just to see if a year down the road when Anna contacted her if she’d still be pliant. Oh well, time would only tell, during commercials Anna would glance over at the 19 year old lacrosse player and admire her own handy work, how vacant Jessica looked and how well she held herself still, holding the tray, waiting for Anna to drift off so she could obey her commands by her controller. Anna was getting sleepy.

* * *

JESSICA’S INTERNSHIP CONTINUES

Jessica returned to Anna’s the next day. Her of summer Lacrosse camp had only been 1 morning a week, now it was done so she was available to carry on a full summer internship for Anna.

She parked in the space Anna assigned her and was dressed as usual, Flip flops, shorts and a t shirt, sunglasses and a ball cap. Jessica was striking even without make-up and her strong legs were sculpted beautifully, they showed off their muscularity as she walked to the front door smiling and whistling a song she heard on the radio pulling up, Jessica was looking at her phone, swiping through it.

She knocked, her signature knock, ‘shave and a hair cut, bay rum’ and opened the door letting herself in.

Within a millisecond of stepping over the threshold, and closing the large door behind her, her demeanor changed, as if someone had hit a switch.

Jessica’s taunt body almost jerked to attention, her expression was blank, her pupils dilated, her body rigid. She stood with excellent tight posture, immobilized.

Anna, who had been seated, wearing a long summer dress and her leather moccasins, stood up to watch.

Jessica’s body slowly moved, rhythmically, mechanically, undressing and folding her clothes, placing them in a basket, until she stood nude, then resumed a flexed attention and addressed Anna in a monotone. “Robot activated for controller.”

Then Jessica stood motionless, her expression blank, her eyes blank, her mind blank.

Anna walked around her, and looked her over. “Ah, I see a slight tan since last time, it looks healthy.” Said Anna mostly to her self. Jessica did not speak when she believed she was simply a robot for Anna to control, except to report her activation, and compliment Anna’s physical perfection in clinical academic language, to really infuse her mind with vocabulary for her studies.

Anna spoke curtly.

“Robot, walk to fitness room for my foot and leg massage, my Plantar fascitis has acted up.” Anna walked with casual elegance and an air of superiority to the fitness room, past her maid, once a renowned wedding coordinator, but now hand scrubbing the hall floors, wearing a maid uniform. She was oblivious to Jessica, but totally under the control of Anna as well. Jessica walked like an ‘automaton behind Anna, her mind focused only on the task at hand, completely controlled by Anna’s voice commands.

Anna reclined on her massage table, and reached for a small can of coconut water, Infused with some of her elixir. She handed it to Jessica, who drank its contents completely then dropped the can in the trash can near her.

Anna again thought out loud. “I believe by the middle of month 3, I can reduce the elixir, eliminating it by the end of the internship, we’ll see.” She mumbled to herself.

Anna relaxed, and pointed to her left foot. “Start here robot, my left foot hurts more. state parts in technical terms for study.”

Ana laid back as Jessica began. “hallux aka big toe” then she applied coconut oil, and massaged and stretched the toe with zero emotion. She proceeded to the next toe. “long toe, second metatarsal, longer than Hallux. Inherited trait, dominant gene common in the women of the Philippines.” Still dispassionate, but efficient, believing she was in fact, Anna’s personal robot, under her control, Jessica continued. The monotone voice of Jessica as she mechanically performed a tech book perfect rehab for Anna’s lower legs allowed Anna to take a nap.

Anna awoke several hours later. She yawned and stretched, then looked over. Jessica, having finished, her task, had returned to attention, and had been standing immobile awaiting her controller’s next command.

Anna thought for a moment. It was close to lunchtime, but the maid would have prepared that. She still needed some landscaping done in her high fenced back yard. That would be perfect.

Anna put on a hat, and commanded Jessica to follow her to the back yard. The nude, beautifully bodied young athlete obeyed, walking as mechanically as her imagination allowed, fully convinced she was merely Anna’s robot.

Anna’s yard was private enough that Jessica could walk about in the nude unseen. Anna pointed to 2 pallets of edging bricks, and several pallets of potted plants and a couple pallets of sod, and mulch.

Anna commanded Jessica to place the potted pants where she desired, lift and lay the sod as Anna dictated, and move the edging bricks in place. After around a good hour of hard labor, Anna called her maid, who brought Anna a sandwich and a drink, and a pump spray like one sprayed for bugs, filled with a light sunscreen.

Anna ordered the maid to spray Jessica with the light sunscreen from head to toe, then ordered Jessica to drink a glass of water, while Anna ate her lunch under an umbrella, as she dictated the rest of the project.

Another couple hours of hard labor and Jessica had placed all the plants, all the sod, all the mulch and all the bricks as commanded. The back yard looked amazing.

Jessica’s body did as well. All the strength training and lifting, combined with the strong sun Jessica had received, really made her musculature look outstanding. Anna then commanded Jessica eat a serving of pure protein her maid had prepared and chew eat bite 30 times before swallowing.

Jessica, then well perspired, was ordered to cold shower, with coconut soap of course, and then dry off, using Anna’s used towel, that was due for washing anyway. Jessica was commanded to throw the towel on the floor for the maid when done:

Jessica complied.

Anna casually strolled the gardens admiring her design and the work Jessica did under her control. The gardener was off this week so it was just as well.

When Anna sauntered into the foyer, Jessica was at attention. Anna looked at the time. It was close to dinnertime. She decided to release Jessica for the day, and she could use her as a robot tomorrow.

Anna commanded Jessica to dress, then stand at the door facing it. Jessica did. When Anna commanded Jessica to open the door, and take a step, Jessica was suddenly, Jessica again.

Jessica turned and smiled. “Bye Bye ma’am. See you tomorrow! Jessica scrolled her phone as she walked back to her car, stopping a couple times to stretch quizzically, and then drove off.

This continued for the summer, Jessica showing up daily for her ‘internship’ only to return to the dorms tired and tan.

3 MONTHS LATER THE INTERNSHIP NEARS AN END

For the last 2 weeks Anna had reduced Jessica’s elixir intake daily, until she was barely taking a single drop a day, by the last few days..

School was about to start again, and Jessica was theoretically anyway, ready to start her senior year. That was up to Anna. Anna had kept Jessica perpetually as a virtual robot, or at Jessica’s imagined idea of a robot, for close to three months.

Jessica’s internship was a 40 hour work week, like regular internships, except she was nude, did hard labor, and performed as either human furniture or did free physical therapy for the beautiful and powerful Kulam. Surely Jessica was ahead of anyone in her class with the enhanced reading speed and retention Anna empowered her with.

Now Anna had to decide on Jessica’s fate. Would she remain, as a robotic thrall, un thinking and obedient, her amazing 19 year old body still, with years before aging, completely under the middle aged Filipino woman’s utter control? Would her 20’s and beyond, be years she never remembered, never having really been present, but simply the pure automaton Anna said she was, merely obeying her mistress, living nude moving mechanically, operating by voice control?

Anna had truly only made Jessica behave as a robot, for her own amusement, and personal kink. Her maids really provided the adoration; Anna required enjoyed, and they gratified her sexually having been programmed accordingly.

Anna wanted it both ways. She called in Jessica.

Jessica stood before her at attention. “Yes controller” Jessica answered. Anna sat down. She was wearing a bathrobe and slippers and drinking coconut wine. Anna spoke: thoughtfully: “ Today is when your internship was scheduled to end. I have thought long and hard about this, since you as a robot cannot.” She said before taking a sip.

“I am going to awaken you before you leave today, so we may have a short conversation. You will speak to me with the same candor you did the day we met at Starbucks 3 months ago. You will seem to have the same personality,

You will however: still respond to my commands with the obedience you do now.

When you awake you will not realize or be able to notice you are naked. Awake.” Said Anna.

Jessica looked at Anna, thinking she was more beautiful than she remembered that first day of her internship. Her eyes scanned Anna from toe to face, and she was able to recognize each tendon, each muscle, it was as if she was a human anatomy book.

IF she was allowed to pursue Physical therapy & sports medicine she’d be a rock star.

“Yes ma’am” said Jessica perkily. Anna spoke to her.

“Jessica, I trust you have excelled in your studies during the term of this internship, and made sure to stay in good shape for the upcoming season.” Said Anna.

Not noticing that she was nude, Jessica smiled. “Yes ma’am. I think I learned a lot and am probably in the best shape I have ever been in. My friends at the dorm said I got a killer tan this summer too!”

Anna spoke: ‘I would like to just tell you I will give you a letter of recommendation if you need one, and would like to do one last thing, as sort of a parting gift.’

Jessica smiled. “A parting gift? Sure, that sounds awesome” replied Jessica.

“Anna spoke. “Great! I want you to sniff kiss and lick my feet, my calves, and my legs until you reach my pussy. Then go down on me, swallowing every drop of me and my orgasm, while praising my every muscle and tendon, my scent and taste of my skin, and conclude by having your own powerful orgasm while screaming my name and your thanks.”

Jessica looked at Anna for a second, processing what she just heard. She had never been with a woman before, or done anything like this. Jessica smiled sweetly, and then the, deeply tanned, hard body athlete knelt before Anna, in complete submission: she looked at the tiny soles of Anna’s feet and began.

With Anna’s moccasins off, and her little feet in Jessica’s face, Jessica commented on the corn flake scent, the delicate flavor, the structure of the hal-lux, the second toe, the structure, the taste of coconut oil and sweat of the beautiful 40 something woman, and when she reached her vagina Jessica lapped and sucked and swallowed until swallowing all of Anna’s powerful orgasm, then promptly had her own. Jessica’s body was writhing intensely on the floor as she screamed, ‘Oh my God thank you Anna!.’ Jessica then lie on the floor, nude, perspired and dripping her own cum, breathing heavily, Anna spoke: a single loud command

“ROBOT!” Jessica’s legs then flexed, her body stiffened as she lie on the cold travertine floor at attention, her expression blank again.

Anna stood over her, enjoying that Jessica was helpless then smiled

“You will forget you ever had that experience just now, remembering only that you really enjoyed your internship, and while nothing about it seems that memorable, it was after all a good thing to put on your resume. You leave with a very positive attitude toward the women of my country, the Philippines, and of course, your specialized knowledge.

You may have a niche’, and one day find yourself doing massage and physical therapy in Hawaii or my homeland, one never knows. Anna continued

You will now dress in your regular clothes before you leave, and awake once outside, with no ill effects from your time under my control. You will retain the advanced reading and retention, and the knowledge of anatomy you gained, you will be the same Jessica I met at star bucks that first day. You will be gracious and courteous as we end the internship, left with nothing but positive feelings toward me. In fact, you will have no qualms recommending my internship to others, provided they are physically reminiscent of you. You will remember a business like goodbye, you may shower when you get home.

Do you understand?” finished Anna.

Jessic answered in monotone. “Yes controller, I understand your commands.” Anna spoke: “Now rise and get dressed.”

Almost mechanically, Jessica sat up, then stood, and then walked slowly over to her folded clothes. Jessica got dressed, and stood still for a moment, at attention. She looked around at her surroundings, and then reached for the front door. She opened it, and took a single step into the sunshine.

Her face then smiled naturally. She rubbed her arms, which were a little sweaty. She ran her tongue across her teeth, and then licked her lips. “Odd but interesting”, she thought. Then she smiled, and spoke out loud.

“I need a Vanilla coconut iced coffee: Starbucks Vanilla coconut” she said to herself out loud as she walked to her car. “Damn I like coconut.”

Jessica was about to start her Senior year at Penn.

SENIOR YEAR AT PENN FOR JESSICA

Tanned, tough, buff and well studied, Jessica stepped out of the shower in her Penn State dorm room, having had a really nice cool shower on a hot summer day. She had only been back to Penn from California for a little under a week. She felt she was still adjusting. It was Friday night and school officially started Monday.

She did that ‘swami’ thing women do wrapping a towel around her head and was half way to her bed when the door flew open and her new roommate walked in. M. M. Packalinawan, whose name was so long they used a smaller font on the nameplate The first M was for Mary, and the second for Magdalene. Her entire name had been a thorn in her side ever since she started catholic school in South Jersey.

M. M. spoke. “Jeez, tan much? Lol!” you don’t even have tan lines roomie!”

Jessica quickly threw a towel around herself. Then let her hair fall, pulling it into a pony tail. M.M. spoke again. “hey, sorry for barging in, relax, it’s only me, at ease!” she laughed again. “Hi,” she said. I’m M. M. Packalinawan, and don’t try to pronounce it, Gold star if you can, ha!”

Jessica extended her hand, holding the towel with the other, “Hi, M. M. I’m Jessica, Nice to meet you, what’s the M.M. all about?” she asked.

M.M. spoke. “have a seat and I’ll tell you while I set up my bed. It’s Mary Magdalene Packalinawan, I got teased the shit out of me for the Magdalene, and at a Catholic all girls school there were like 200 Mary’s. The school put the M.M., I like to go by Anna, my confirmation name. Jessica smiled a little upon hearing Anna.

M.M. put her stuff on her bed, and kicked off her shoes. She wore keds without socks, and stood at about 5ft even, a Petite, rather light skinned Filipino girl with a subtle South Jersey accent. “man my dogs are tired, I’ve been walkin my ass off all over campus today. Who ever designed the parking so far from the dorms, never carried book. Jeez I’m ready for shower.” Said M.M.

M.M. spoke again, “can I tell you something on the down low? I picked you as a roommate on purpose.” Jessica looked surprised. “I read your GPA in the Lacrosse stats and I need a smart roommate, to kind of make up for how much I like to party.” M.M. made a motion like drinking. Then laughed.

M.M. spoke again. “Okay, I am definitely gonna shower off. See ya in a few.” She tore off her Capris and threw them on the bed, grabbed a towel and trudged off into the bathroom. Within a second, Jessica heard a ‘fuck!’ and a thump. Jessica ran to the bathroom, and emerged with a limping M.M.

M.M. spoke: “Fuck, fuck fuck, I squeezed my bottle of coconut conditioner, it popped open, Spewed onto the floor, and I slipped in it, I hope my calf isn’t totally fucked!” M.M. was Unable to balance.

Jessica, being bigger and stronger than M.M. just used one of the hands she was trying to help support M.M, which caused her towel to fall off, and just reached under her, and picked her up with ease. The nude, tanned Amazonian Jessica carried M.M. to her bed. Then she lay her down on the bed and put a pillow under her injured foot.

M.M. was stunned out of her pain for a second. “Damn woman, you’re like some naked Amazon goddess, carrying my tiny ass. Thank you.” She said.

Jessica went to her tiny dorm fridge and grabbed an ice pack. She sat naked at the end of M.M. bed, and then took her hand and gently held M.M.s injured leg.

Jessica spoke: “Lucky for you I am majoring in Kinesiology, and I studied my ass off this summer AND interned. Relax and let me apply R.I.C.E. “rest, ice, compression and elevation.’ M.M. laughed then said ‘ow’ “I thought rice was you being racist, cause, I’m you know: Filipino, ha!” said M.M. Jessica laughed. “At least you still have your corny Jersey humor intact.” Jessica gently raised M.M.’s delicate, beautiful, but injured Filipino leg. She gently held the ankle, and spoke: “hmm, standard hallux with longer second toe, You are Filipino,” she laughed. Jessica gently moved her hand up M.M.’s foot, squeezing and asked: “does this hurt, how bout this?” as she gently, carefully squeezed each part from the ball of the foot, the arch, the heel, the Achilles tendon, the ankle, and worked her way diligently up the calf, until M.M. screamed.

Jessica: “O.K., here’s the good news, I don’t think anything’s broken, but you may have over stretched your calf and injured a tendon or muscle. Can I do this?” Jessica gently applied pressure to the calf. “I’m gonna wrap it and wrap this ice pack with an ace bandage onto your calf, and here.”

Jessica leaned and grabbed her own pillow and propped it under the injured girl’s coconut conditioner soaked, perspired lower leg and bare foot.

Still naked, Jessica went to the medicine cabinet and came back with an ibuprofen and a bottle of water. She handed the ibuprofen and water to her adorable injured roommate.

M.M. took the ibuprofen and spoke. “I’m gonna need something stronger than this. I might have to get my drink on tonight and hope this shit heals up by the end of the weekend. My now, totally fucked weekend she lamented.

Jessica walked nude over to the medicine cabinet, then saw herself, and went to her side of the room and put on a pair of black panties, and a black bra, and slapped on a little deodorant. She slapped a dab of moisturizer/sunscreen on her face. “Cool, make ups done” she laughed. Jessica put on a pair of short shorts and a Penn state lacrosse t shirt, and her ball cap.

She looked at her injured roommate.

‘Hey, I’m gonna hit the liquor store before they close. Don’t worry, fake I.D., what’s your poison? Said Jessica.

M.M. spoke: “Don’t judge me, I like Pina Coladas. Just Rum and some coconut milk, Pineapple juice and sugar. Is that totally cheesy? Hand me my wallet, I’ll pay for it, I want you to drink with me, not just be my nurse maid.”

Jessica smiled. “I am going to school to rehab people, so maybe I will have you walking by Monday. See you in a few, Anna. Anna right?”

Jessica was handed some cash from M.M. aka Anna, and went off to get the makings of a Pina Colada weekend.

JESSICA MIXES DRINKS

While M.M. aka Anna rested, pouting about her injured calf, unable to put weight on it, Not even tippy toed, Jessica made drinks. Luckily her usual health regimen meant she owned a nice blender, and she used frozen pineapple chunks in her smoothies anyway.

She made the first batch of Pina Coladas, and brought one to ‘Anna’. “Here you go, “ Jessica said. They tapped glasses and said: “To new roommates” and drank.

A FEW DRINKS LATER

“God I love these, is it the coconut, the pineapple, what?” raved Jessica, getting tipsy. ‘Anna’ spoke: “The rum dude, it’s the fricken rum!” she laughed, and tried to hi five Jessica but almost fell off her bed. Quick on her feet, Jessica caught the tiny woman, and found herself carrying her. again. “I gotta pee, slurred ‘Anna’” then pointed to the bathroom and joked: “Carry me to the bathroom, deposit me on the toilet!” she laughed, but Jessica just smiled as she carried the petite injured beauty, dutifully to the bathroom, and gently lowered her onto the toilet. For a split second she zoned out and stood there. ‘Anna’ clapped. “Yo” she said: “I gotta PEE, make some more Pina coladas, she said, getting buzzed.

Jessica came out of it, laughed it off and left the bathroom, letting ‘Anna’ pee while she fired up the blender again. She had just made the drinks and poured them, and while standing enjoying the coconut scent of the drink, Jessica spaced out again, and was standing there with a slightly blank expression, just enjoying the scent of the drink.

She was snapped out of if with “Hey! I’m done, cripple here, help!” Jessica went quickly back to the bathroom, and looked at her roommate sitting on the toilet, struggling to pull her panties up without extending her calve, wincing.

Jessica instinctively knelt in front of her, and gently took the hem of the underpants and carefully raised them up ‘Anna’s’ injured legs, avoiding looking at her crotch. “Here you go ma’am” Jessica said by accident.

More than a little buzzed, ‘Anna’ thought it was humor and replied. Waving her hand with authority, putting on a Hollywood Filipino accent: “You carry me, you carry me now, obey!” and giggled, not seeing that the combination of alcohol, her own beauty and name, that accent, and the scent of coconut were all part of a soon to be perfect storm.

Jessica, as strong as she was squatted a little and lifted the tiny beauty as if she weighed nothing then obediently carried her to her bed. She slowly lowered her down, with her injured foot elevated, then stood there for a moment too long, at attention practically.

‘Anna’ had her eyes closed and was enjoying her buzz. Then she tried to adjust her pillow and she accidentally moved her injured calve. “Youch, shit!” she yelled.

Jessica blinked and asked if she was ok.

“Yeah, Yeah, said ‘Anna’ ‘just keep bringing me drinks’ and help me adjust my foot. Fuck! I feel like such a burden, making you wait on me hand and foot.”

Jessica laughed. “hey, you’re injured, relax and drink this.” She handed ‘Anna’ another drink. ‘Anna’ let Jessica adjust and move her leg, then said: “Well I am just a normal human you know, not some superhuman ROBOT with the strength of ten, Jesus.”

Well, there you have it friends, that was the perfect storm. Without knowing it, the phraseology, uttered by an exotic Filipino beauty, combined with the scent cues, and flavor cues, and the intonation that sounded almost exactly like the CA Anna who had every day for 3 solid months kept Jessica performing as her personal ‘robot’ under her absolute control, had an effect. Luckily, to keep her from freaking out, ‘Anna’ was drunk. Would she freak out, really? Let’s see how far this goes…

ANNA IN CONTROL BUT NOT REALLY AWARE

‘Anna kept her eyes closed and enjoyed her buzz, and was almost ready for another drink, she kept them closed and smiled. “Refill, refill!” and Jessica whose expression was pretty close to blank, simply walked over to the blender like an automaton and poured this NJ ‘Anna’ another drink. She then stood at attention holding the half full blender, motionless. She remained that way for a few minutes, until ‘Anna’ had to pee, again.

‘Oh man, this stuff is only rented, damn it, take me to pee!’ she said. Jessica dutifully walked over to her roommate and picked her up, carried her, Lowered her panties, and stood at attention while the girl peed.

When done, ‘Anna’ said: “Done!” panties up and pick me up!” half joking, but Jessica obeyed, and put the beauty’s panties up, and picked her up again, carrying her to her bed. These were fortunately of unfortunately triggers CA Anna never thought would all coincide.

This time, the now rather drunk ‘Anna’ suddenly remembered she was trying to take a shower after a hot sweaty day of moving. In her drunken state she said loudly. “Fuck, shower me. Damn it, how am I going to stand, we don’t have a fucking tub, just a shower stall. She looked at Jessica.

“Don’t think I’m a lesbo, ‘not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I ain’t’ You need to shower me. Help me. Shower me?”

Without saying a word, Jessica undressed the little beauty and took off her own clothes. She started the water, and knelt below ‘Anna’ supporting the drunk hot, Filipino girl’s injured leg, and she had the water temp at what she thought might please her.

Jessica began lathering and washing off ‘Anna’ keeping her injured leg in place, and gently washing her petite body. “Oh my god, this is awesome. I might be skeeved if I wasn’t buzzed and you weren’t so hot, but wash me, wash me and dry me! Then lotion me up! God you are the best. I mean it.

Jessica wasn’t paying attention to the sarcasm, the Filipina beauty in front of her was to be washed, to be dried, to be lotioned up. She simply obeyed. Jessica obeyed.

Washed, gently toweled, and then carried to bed by the naked Amazon with ridiculous strength, the drunk, injured roommate, simply relaxed and enjoyed it.

Jessica wasn’t aware this was a different Anna, and that she did not need to mindlessly obey her, but she did. ‘Anna’ loved the lotion, the pampering, the silent massaging of her injured body, and she began to rest. She folded up a towel and propped her foot, then tossed the foot and calf sweat soaked, coconut conditioner soaked, pillow back onto Jessica’s bed, primarily because she was drunk.

She was also sleepy. ‘Anna’ said: “Turn of the lights, let’s go to sleep. Go ahead to bed and I’ll see you in the morning. Uh.”

‘Anna zonked out. Jessica obediently turned off the lights and went to her bed, naked. When she rested her head on the pillow the delightful scent reminded her subconsciously of time spent sleeping at Anna’s. She brought the pillow to the end of her bed, and lay sideways around it, curled up at the foot of her own bed, nude, as she had for 3 months at Anna’s feet. They slept.

NEXT MORNING.

When ‘Anna’ awoke she stretched and yawned, and looked over at the sleeping Jessica whom she thought must have been pretty buzzed. “Awake, back to normal, rise and shine” Anna said, fully unaware how those words effect her roommate. Jessica slowly opened her eyes, smiled, stood up and stretched, and smiled when she saw her attractive Filipino roommate.

‘Anna spoke to her; “Hey, you were fucking awesome, you take the best care of me, ‘let me buy you breakfast’ Can you carry me to the car once I get dressed?

Jessica didn’t mind. “Sure” she said “You will probably be healed enough for crutches by Monday, and I will work on your calves for a good week, to speed up our healing process...what are you in the mood for?” Jessica asked.

BREAKFAST

‘Anna’ was quick: “Pancakes, we MUST have pancakes, and a side of bacon.” Jessica and ‘Anna’ got dressed. Jessica carried ‘Anna’ to the car, and they went to breakfast.

Jessica pulled the car up the the pancake place and got out to carry her petite Filipino friend inside. She sat her down at a table and sat across from her as they looked at the menu.

The waitress had noticed the interaction and approached to take their order.

Waitress: ‘Wow, you look like you got injured pretty bad. You’re lucky to have such a good friend carry you in.

Anna: “Yeah, Jessica’s the best, she’s totally taking care of me. She’s at my beck and call, lol, my personal servant. Kidding.”

Jessica didn’t flinch, but hearing the young woman say that was on some level slightly arousing for some reason.

Anna ordered Hawaiian style pancakes topped with pineapple syrup and coconut. Jessica got a whiff of the coconut and licked her lips, a lot. Anna noticed and offered some to her, and Jessica ate the coconut and pineapple like it was orgasmic.

They finished breakfast and went back to the dorm, and Jessica placed her injured friend onto her bed.

Anna was sleepy after all those carbs, and was about to fall unconscious.

“Hey, roomie, I’m sorry this place is a mess, you’ll probably, no you definitely have to clean this place while I am down, I can’t do shit.

Yeah, you can clean this time then it’ll be my turn when I am up again. Anna jokingly mocked a Filipino accent, which wasn’t racist, since she was in fact Filipino.

“You clean up now, then you massage me and make my pedicure chop chop!’ and then she laughed as she drifted off.

But unknowingly she had triggered Jessica. A blank expression came over her face hearing that sexy accent command her and she began cleaning the place.

Once spotless, Jessica was able remove the flip flops from Anna as she slept, and knelt at the end of the bed. She ever so gently breathed in the scent of her hot roommate’s soles, and very delicately kissed and licked them, never waking Anna up. Jessica carefully washed her roommate’s feet, so gently it never disturbed the snoring girl, and finally she painted her adorable little toenails red.

Once she was done she went over to her own bed and stood at attention, in her trance.

About an hour later Anna awoke with a start when some knucklehead pulled up near the dorms blaring really awful rap music, and beeping their horn.

Anna: ‘Huh, what the fuck, hey, you woke me up! Wide awake now! Damn.

That was all it took to awake Jessica, who was standing next to her bed.

Anna: Damn, this place looks great! You did all this when I was asleep, and hey, hey, wait. What the..that’s so awesome of you. My nails are great! Thanks roomie. Next time I’ll do yours, but you don’t look like you really do yours…

Anyway, now what? Shit, I partied all nite, had pancakes, slept, this weekend is flying by, and I need to shower again. Are you ok to help me?

Jessica was playing with her phone, not really paying attention now, that she was awake.

She kept swiping and looking at her phone, until Anna jokingly aid in the exaggerated accent again: “You wash and dry me now! You take me to shower!” lol.

Jessica’s expression changed. She stopped swiping on the phone and put it down. She then went over to her roommate and stood at attention.

The roommate was wincing in pain not noticing Jessica’s expression, her eyes closed as she winced.

“yeah, you’re gonna have to carry me and wait at the shower to dry me, I’m ready.”

Jessica obediently did as she was told, and carried her hot Filipina roommate to the shower yet again, lathered her and rinsed her with the wand, then dabbed her dry.

She carried her back to her bed and applied coconut lotion to her, naming each muscle as she did. The roommate commented. “Damn, that’s a smart idea roomie, you’ll ace all the exams, shit.”

Jessica said nothing, then returned to attention.

The roomie was now staring at her own phone and casually said: “As you were, go back to your phone”

Jessica silently returned to her bed, still entranced and began swiping her phone, her roommate oblivious to the amount of control she held over her.

to be continued