The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jennifer—Hypno-Mistress

Synopsis: A guy sees an ad in adult paper and calls a dominatrix. His life is changed forever.

Jennifer—Hypno-Mistress

Karl was an engineer.

He worked for one of those big ,multi-national electronics firms and traveled a lot. He didn’t do much in the evenings after work , when he was on the road , he just went back to his hotel room , watched one of the pornos on the Pay Per View and usually went right to sleep. He was lonely.

But this visit to Chicago was going to be different.

He had been reading the the local newspapers he picked up at the adult book stores on every trip , and had finally screwed up the courage to call up one of the pretty call girls listed in the ads section of one of the mags. He had studied the publication diligently and had decided on “Mistress Jennifer”, a tall , svelte dark haired woman who advertised herself as a “dominatrix with magical powers.” In the photo she was dressed in black leather and had the most amazing eyes. Her body was fantastic ! That all seemed sort of kinky and exciting to Karl and he nervously dialed the number next to her picture . The phone rang several times, then was picked up by some sort of voice mail.

“Hello, " the sexy, low pitched, sensual voice answered, " if you are responding to one of my ads, just leave your number and I’ll get back to you. We can talk. And maybe more.... bye bye my little pet.” Suddenly afraid to leave a message, he quickly hung up .

As Karl placed the handset back in it’s cradle up he noticed his hands were sweating. Even the call made him nervous. He WANTED to meet some girl, especially THIS girl, but he was afraid to. Although his job was well paid, and he had enough leisure time and money to pursue a relationship, the whole idea scared him. It took a lot of courage to actually make the call and when Jennifer wasn’t really there , on the other end of the phone line, his nerve crumbled.

He cursed himself for his cowardice and flung himself onto the huge bed, in his hotel room, then shut his eyes. He’d get up early, as usual, and go into the office before everyone else, then when he was done he’d come back to his room and watch a porno. Maybe that’s what he was destined to do.

Just as he was starting to drift off to sleep the phone rang and he grabbed it .

“ Hello my pet. I just checked my caller ID and it looks like you WANTED to talk to me but got afraid and hung up. My name is Jennifer ..... Mistress Jennifer.... what is yours ?”

“ K...k ... arl,” he stammered as the melodious voice poured over him like honey. " My name is Karl and I saw your add in the paper and I’d like to meet you. Is that possible ? Or maybe it’s to late. Maybe I should just hang up .”

“ Don’t be afraid, Karl. ANYTHING is possible my pet, but you know that there may be money involved, and you know I may make you do certain things, is that alright with you my sweet little boy ?”

“ Well ... y...yes it’s ok, you ARE Jennifer aren’t you ?”

“ Of course I am, my dear boy, and you called me because my picture excited you didn’t you. But you know you MUST call me Mistress when you respond to me my pet. You MUST.”

“Yes Mistress, I did see your picture.”

“And you were excited. " It was NOT a question.

“ Yes Mistress, I was excited .”

“ And you are still excited ?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“ Good boy. Of course you are excited by Mistress Jennifer. My body ,and my voice and my eyes ALL excite you. Now I KNOW what hotel you are in, but tell me what room.”

“ Yes Mistress , room 211, Mistress.”

“ That’s wonderful my little pet. Now you may close your eyes and I’ll be there for you soon....”

Karl wasn’t tired any more, he was excited, but his eyelids fluttered closed. He seemed to hear voices almost like underwater, one seemed to be his and the other that lovely voice on the phone , but he couldn’t be sure. Finally the receiver fell onto the bed and there was nothing but silence. The next thing he was aware of was a knock on the door, and he stumbled out of bed, groggily and slowly looked through the standard , oddly distorted hotel peephole.

He couldn’t see exactly who was there ,but it was clearly a woman .

“ Jennifer? " He inquired.

“That’s Mistress Jennifer, pet . Open the door now, Karl. RIGHT NOW !”

Quickly he released the myriad of locks and chains on the door and pulled it open , " Yes Mistress " was his only response, surprising even him.

There , standing before him was an astonishingly beautiful woman. She was at least five feet ten and was amazingly built. Long , perfectly shaped legs, a slim waist, full, taut breasts, long , dark hair and a gorgeous face. And her dark, deep eyes fairly glowed with power .

He was speechless.

“Invite me in, my pet.” the vision of lovliness commanded, with a smile.

“Yes Mistress.” he replied, somehow those words seemed to be the only ones he was able to form as he stared at the astonishing aparition standing before him. " Yes Mistress.”

“Just before you closed your eyes to wait for me you told me much about yourself. You probably don’t remember that because I told you not to. You confessed that my voice was SO mesmerizing and that you just loved to listen to it. But now that I am here with you don’t you think my eyes are even more compelling than my voice, Karl ? Look at my eyes my pet . Look INTO my eyes.”

The engineer had to look UP into the woman’s face and slowly he responded to her command by raising his gaze until he was looking directly into her large, deep, dark eyes. And just as one feels that breath is gone when you are hit firmly in the chest, he felt his THOUGHTS were gone, such was the impact of her hypnotic stare.

Her gaze made him feel dizzy and disoriented.

“Look ! Deeper ... deeper ... you can’t look away .. you don’t WANT to look away. Your will is crumbling ... I will soon be in control of your mind . .. I will control your thoughts, your desires.....I will control your body ... I will control YOU Karl. I will control YOU. Isn’t that true?”

His mouth moved as if to speak but he could not focus his thoughts enough words to escape . Then ,suddenly , his only option for a reply jumped into his mind. " Yes Mistress.” he quietly replyed. " Yes Mistress.”

She reached out held his head between her hands and pulled him closer, never once allowing Karl to look away from her compelling eyes. Then she kissed him, and even in his state of mental virtigo, an almost electric shock ran through his body.

“ohhhhhh Mistress, " he sighed.

Jennifer smiled and said “you may remove your clothing , my pet. I want to see my new little slave naked.”

Quickly Karl took off all his clothes and dropped them on the floor at his feet, " Yes Mistress.” he replied, now not even sure he KNEW any other words. Now naked , he stood at attention in front of Mistress Jennifer gazing helplessly into the depths of her eyes.

“I want you to listen to me and absorb what I say and do just as your innermost thoughts tell you to do. Soon you will find that your thoughts are controlled by my words, my voice. My words ARE your thoughts. You see nothing but my eyes. You hear nothing but my voice. Your eyes cannot look away from mine, just as your mind cannot resist my words while they alter and control your every thought. Now gaze even deeper and know that my eyes and my voice control your weak little mind . Listen to my voice. Absorb every word. so soothing ... so erotic ... so compelling.... my voice has taken control of your every thought , my pet....You must obey my words, for they are now YOUR thoughts. No thoughts except the thoughts my words and my voice place in your mind. My voice dominates your will...no thoughts but my commands... no will to resist ...wanting to obey my voice ...NEEDING to obey every command I place in your mind...obey my voice ... obey my commands ... obey ...obey .....my voice MUST be obeyed ....you know this is the truth my pet. Kneel down before me and repeat my commands... obey .... obey ....obey ....”

Karl knew he had to be on the floor. He had to be on his hands and knees. His head had become so heavy that it’s weight pulled him down .... closer and closer to the floor itself. Head angling down .. pulling down to the floor. He fell to his hands and knees then his head touched the floor in a position of sheer surrender and adoration.

“Yes Mistress.. Voice ...must be obeyed ... your voice ..my thoughts ... obey ..obey ...obey....” he spoke into the carpeted surface, his words barely audible.

“ Good boy... now you know that every time you say ‘Yes Mistress’ that you will love and adore me more and more ...and you will become more and more aware of the fact that I control your mind... and your body ...each repetition of that phrase will plunge you deeper and deeper under my spell.... so in love ... so compliant ... so submissiove ... so obedient ...you will do anything to please me .... anything to please Mistress Jennifer ... ... obey every suggestion .. because you love me and I am your Mistress.... and I have hypnotized you ...repeat it pet .. say the phrase... say it to your Mistress and fall even deeper under my control .”

“Yes Mistress.” he echoed and his cock contnued to grow.

“Will you obey me in all things ?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Will you love me forever ?”

“ Yes Mistress.”

Jennifer was not asking the questions because she didn’t know what Karl’s response would be. She was using his programmed responses to plunge him even more profoundly under her hypnotic control.

Jennifer dominiated and controlled the actions of many hapless slaves this way. She used her ad to find those who had a pre disposition to submit to hypnotic control and trapped them with her deep dark eyes and her compelling, mesmerizing voice . Each victim, both men and women, served her faithfully and shared their income with her willingly and the more slaves she had under her hypnotic power the richer she became.

She loved the riches she was obtaining from her hypnotized puppets , but even more she loved the feeling of power she felt when another new slave sunk under her irresistible spell.

Karl had been easier than most , but he seemd to be ideally suited to be one of her slaves . When she had placed him into a light trance over the phone he had told her how much money he made and how much he could share with her without bringing attention from his family or the authorities. It was this attention to detail that was making Jennifer richer and richer and assured no unwanted attention from the authorities.

She often wondered that if the police or IRS ever questioned her if she could entrance and enslave her interrogator to obtain a new hypnotized spy in their midst, and felt she could. No one could resist her power.The very thought of an enslave IRS agent or a hypnotized police detective made her smile.

“ Say it again my pet ”

“Yes Mistress.” Karl responded dully, each repetition pulling him deeper under her unbraekable control.

Now you may crawl around behind me and look at my ass, slave boy, and feel the effect the sight of my gorgeous ass has on you. You have never seen a more seductive and luxurious ass ... even if I am not near you will dream of that perfect ass... you will dream about it when you are asleep and fantasize about it when awake .. you long to kiss my ass and to lick my asshole...tell me you love me, say you love may perfect ass my pet... you love everything about me.”

“Yes Mistress. I love you... I love your ass ”

“And tomorrow, my little ass slave you will authorize me as a signator on all your bank accounts . Checks, salary, stocks, bonds, retirement funds, everything you own, will belong to me because you love me. I will give you enough allowance to live but I will own everything. Everything that was yours is now mine.

“Yes Mistress” he responded, the trigger phrase making him even weaker and cementing the control that Jennifer had over his body..and mind... and soul.

“Now you may kiss my ass slave boy.” she laughed .

He couldn’t help himself. He HAD to kiss and lick her ass. He loved Jennifer’s ass. Moments ago he was just another lonely engineer, now he was an ass kissing love slave. The transformation had been almost immediate and totally complete.

His lips touched her soft skin and his tongue searched for her rosebud as he moaned in pleasure.

“That’s it, " she graoned , " worship my ass. My ass OWNS you. KISS IT ! And jerk off for me.”

His eyes staring lustfully at her gorgeous ass cheeks, he did just as ordered while his cock became more and more engorged. He was literally shaking with passion, as he continued his lustful attack on Jennifer’s rump.

“ Yef Miftreff, " he mumbled , his lips firmly pressed to her flesh.

“And when you cum ... when I ALLOW you to cum, you will be mine. Mine.. say it slave boy. Tellme you will be mine.”

“I will be yours, Mistress.”

“Say you will be mine forever, and stroke that cock. ”

“Forever Mistress, forever YOURS.”

“Louder, my pet, and jerk it harder. ”

I Will Be Yours Mistress Jennifer ! ”

“Scream it slave boy.”

“I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER MISTRESS JENNIFER ! ”

“Then you may cum for me my pet.”

And at that moment his prick errupted and cum covering his hand then dripping on to the carpet .

“Now, lick it up and when you do you will feel so exhausted, so tired, you will fall asleep on the floor.”

Karl knelt down and licked the cum from the carpet , consuming every bit that his tongue could reach, then, as commanded, fell unconcious to the floor.

The next morning when he awakened he remenbered nothing. But there was an odd taste and fibers in his mouth . He showered and went off to work as usual.

But a week later when his paycheck arrived he endorsed it sent it to the an address Mistress Jennifer had imprinted in his mind.

And every time business took him to Chicago he called her number and did JUST as she instructed.