The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a sequel to Jason and Me and Subjects Three.

Jason and Paul and That’s Not All

Jason and I were cleaning up after dinner one evening not long after my last story, when there was a knock at the door. Jason answered. It was Jose from the county fair! (In case you missed my last story, a Salvadoran in his late teens who was a cross between a twink and a stud). I’ve never been big on surprise visits but Jason didn’t seem to mind. After a few “Whadya say, man?” type things, Jason asked how he found us. “Man, you can find anybody these days. There’s DMV records, online stuff, all sorts of ways.” “Why didn’t you just call.” “I’m sorry, man, I couldn’t help myself. You gave me such a great experience a couple of months ago, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I just had to follow up. By the way, I don’t want to seem rude, but who are you?” He had forgotten that I was part of the “great experience”! So Jason explained that Paul was his partner, and left it to him to understand professionally or personally. “Man, can I use your bathroom?” Great timing, because Jason and I clearly had to talk. “What do you think, Paul?” “It’s up to you. We could do a three-way.” Now Jason and I don’t go looking for group sex, but this was an opportunity on a silver platter. “OK, leave it to me.” Which, with Jason, I was always willing to do.

“Before we start anything, mind if I smoke?” said Jose. “You got one for us?” “Sure.” Ever since that summer seven years ago, I was an opportunistic smoker. Jason was what you might call a habitual quitter. Jose said, “I used to smoke Newports, like to be with the crowd, but ever since last summer for some reason I’ve switched to these.” Wonder who gave him that idea.

Then it was time to begin. After last summer this was clearly going to be an elementary induction, and Jose was deeply under in about 30 seconds. They really put themselves under, you know. “Jose, this evening we’re going to have a wonderful complete love-making experience.” There was direct Jason again. “This will be the most satisfying sex of your life. You will be aware that Paul is going to be part of this. You will find it even more exciting and stimulating because he is here and making love to you. You will see him as the attractive and sexy man he is.” (Thanks) “You will see him and me any way you need to to maximize the pleasure of the experience. You will be hot for us. Your mouth will be hot for us. Your ass will be hot for us” And now it was time for Jason and I to read each other’s minds again, because we couldn’t let this guy get addicted to us. “After you leave, as you drive home, you will remember only that you had a great time with two other guys. You will forget everything else about us. You will not remember our names or where we live or how we met.” I sure hoped that would take.

So Jose opened his eyes and we started. Not being used to threesomes, we could have used the direction of a good porn producer, but basically guys know how to make it work, especially if two of them are lovers. Knowing how tactile I was, Jason let me undress Jose while he undressed himself. Then I murmurred to Jose to undress me. I had to have my hands on every inch of that beautiful brown Latin body. This time he had to stand up so I could do the butt. All this time Jason is giving me gentle caresses. I demonstrate the kind of kiss I like with Jason and Jose readily shares one with me and then with Jason. Lingering kisses. Then Jason takes over the tactile stuff with Jose and it’s time to start the main action. I’m a little impatient. I signal Jose to go down on me, which he readily does. But he doesn’t do it right. So many guys suck like they were sanpapering a cutting board. So I have him pull up, and say “no, try it like this.” So I go down on him and take him in the back of my mouth and, going real slowly, tongue him. And this drives him wild. It makes him real vocal. “OK now give me my turn” and he does. We take turns for quite a while. Poor Jason’s not getting much. We both turn to him briefly so he gets his share. But not to pity Jason, for in the next decision to be made there is only one possibility.

I whisper in Jose’s ear, “you ever been fucked, man?” “Yeah, a few times.” Great, no need to worry about virgin ass here. So I turn the act over to Jason, who likes to do it with the guy on his back. (Me too; it’s always great to see your partner’s face.) My role now is to keep Jason in my arms (well, that’s my main purpose in life). He turns his head to me for a kiss every once in a while. I stroke Jose so he doesn’t go soft. I don’t think we’re going to get coordinated orgasms here. Jason cums inside Jose, inside his rubber. Then Jose and I sit with arms around each other (always nice to have a left-handed partner) and we finish ourselves off. I don’t produce much jizz these days, but Jose puts a nice fly-speck on the back of the couch.

We wiped, we mussed each other’s hair (or what little I have left), we spoke little (somehow after-sex is always a silent thing for me), and Jose—no, he didn’t leave; he had driven more than 100 miles to get here, for gosh sake, and it was nearly midnight. So we pretty much had to let him stay in the guest room.

In the morning we had a quiet breakfast (thank God; I couldn’t have stood “wow, that was great last night, when can we do it again?"). Jose left. It’s a little more complicated than that but not worth relating.

“You didn’t put him back under to reinforce the suggestion of amnesia. He’s had a night to sleep it off. Do you think it will work?” “Let’s just hope so,” said Jason.

Joey had turned 18 during his third and most recent juvenile incarceration. He was out (of jail, I mean). Unfortunately he still lived, I won’t say with his parents, who probably hadn’t seen him for five minutes on a given day since he was ten, but in their house down the street. I knew he wasn’t going to stay away from us. It was a matter for Jason and me to discuss.

“Paul, you know I don’t have any lingering romantic feelings about Joey.” “Yes, I know, but I’m not sure how or whether to avoid him.” “I wonder if he spent the last year hypnotizing all the other inmates?” He meant this as a joke. Guess what?

So inevitably, we had to “entertain” Joey. I was worried how he’d remember that night at the hypnotist show, whether he had developed any violent propensities while locked up, whether he would be sneaky or direct with us. I’m not very good at reproducing American street English, so you’re going to have to imagine that all quotations from Joey were more colorful than my paraphrases.

“I don’t blame you Paul. No hard feelings. First, I had it coming to me; I was messing with friends who never made me any problem. Second, I was high as shit. Third, my brother and I have always hated each other, and I think he did that because he wanted to. I blame him, if anyone.” Well, I suppose we can take that at face value for the moment.

When the conversation got around to his last lock-up, sure enough: “I hypnotized everybody I could. It was fun, for them and me. That place was a hole. There was no entertainment. I just kept putting guys under and doing the usual routines. There was some sex involved: you know how it is in lock-up.” No, I didn’t know, but I knew the stories. By the way, if you’re thinking the scenarios in these stories are improbable, check the literature. Nothing I’ve related is without precedent. Anyway, the stories of prison hypnosis I had researched involved hypnotizing a fellow inmate to help one commit a crime on release. I really didn’t want to go there with Joey tonight. His offenses had all been drug-related and I didn’t want to think of him robbing a bank (which of course is a drug-related offense, but I didn’t want to be that rational on this night).

Joey looked good. You had to overlook the tattoos, but I had gotten used to doing that over the years. He was healthy, fit, seemingly whole. He smoked a mile a minute. “I thought that the new rules kept you from smoking in there.” “They do. The first thing I did when I got out was buy a pack of Newports.” Of course that’s the first thing he did.

Skipping to a later point in the conversation: “I hypnotized a couple of homeys in there and I’m pretty sure they’re gay. They didn’t say so but sometimes you can just tell.” This is true. A hypnotized subject will often without prompting give a sign, like rolling the tongue around the lips, that seems to volunteer something about his sexuality that he doesn’t want openly to admit. “I have an idea. You know I’m only crazy about girls. I have this new old lady but I can’t find a place to fuck her. Even though my parents are never home, they’ve placed restrictions on me like shit. If they find out I brought her there, I’d be on the street for sure. So can I bring her here, and I’ll also bring along these two homeboys for you two. I’ve gotten them deeply enough under so I think they like the idea. They don’t mean anything to me, but I think you’d find them hot.”

Wow, if this wasn’t the wildest thing I had ever heard. “These guys black?” “Yeah; I remember you like black guys.” Well, I do; Jason can take them or leave them. “Look, Jason and I have to talk about this. How are you going to get them here?” “I drive.” Oh, yeah. Amazing the incongruities of life. “Well, let us talk about it and we’ll get back to you.” “You think it might be tomorrow?” Young impatience when something is wanted. “I don’t know, I just promise we’ll talk about it.” And with that, our evening was over.

I admit, I was excited. I would justify any variation in our sex life if it alleviated my Catholic guilt that I had had Jason to myself for several years when he might have been sowing his wild oats. But that was just rationalization. He really was not too keen on this deal. So I might actually jeopardize our relationship if I went with my own propensity. So I didn’t insist, and left it at that.

So imagine my surprise when, two nights later, Joey shows up with his (really gruesome) girlfriend and his two delinquent friends. At first I thought he was just forcing the situation on us. But a look from Jason, and I realize that he has arranged it. He’s done it for me.

And his friends are young black bucks if ever there was such a thing. Hunks of late teen negritude. Magnets for the palms of my hands. I’m drooling, you see.

Joey can’t wait to get to the bedroom with this what-does-he-see-in-her-except-a-willing-hole person. But the arrangements, the arrangements. I take Joey aside, “You gonna put these guys under, or what?” “Oh yeah. And by the way, Paul, I kinda told them you’d give them $100 each.” “You what?!” “Jason knows. He says he’ll take care of it.”

Here’s what Jason meant when he said he’d take care of it: Joey put them under; he wasn’t lying about that part. Then he turned them over to Jason. Then he went to bed with the creature. I knew what was coming and I thought it was the dumbest, riskiest thing either of us had ever done. And I was still drooling.

Jason had to think for a minute to remember their names. “Chris and Damien, I’d like you to think that the state you’re in is just the top of a long escalator.” And so, taking his time, Jason worked them into a much deeper trance. (Joey was taking his time too, by the way.) When he had them “safely” somnambular, here’s what he said. “You now believe that Joey is the one who owes you the money you agreed on. You are firmly convinced that he will pay you at the beginning of next week. But if he can’t come up with it, you will be very forgiving and understanding. You will not hurt him, you’ll just forget all about him. Now that you’re here, you’re going to have a wonderful experience of love-making with Paul and me. This will be as good as anything you ever dreamt of or fantasized. This will be very gentle but very passionate sex. Chris, you will take Paul, and Damien, you will take me.”

He must really have lost his mind. He did pick the one he knew I would prefer. But I knew that “take” could mean to these strangers with dubious backgrounds playing the dominant role. Maybe there was still a thing or two I knew about hypnosis that Jason didn’t.

I needn’t have worried. These two guys were not only gay (Joey hadn’t lied about that either), they were way experienced. God knows how. And thanks to Jason’s suggestion, they were not aggressive. I won’t relate Jason’s session, which I only saw out of the corner of my eye, but mine began with this guy Chris looking at me like I was the most gorgeous thing God ever created. He was no slouch himself. His eyes could only be described as warm black-brown pools. Then he reached out and gave me a great big hug! I love it when love-making begins with a hug, but it doesn’t happen with strangers very often. I was sensing a combination of natural tendency, response to suggestions, and probably, alas, a big gap in his upbringing. So we hugged long and hard, and I bussed him on the left, and on the right, and back again. I couldn’t wait to start sucking face.

So I started with the ears—those diminutive ears black guys have, not in the same proportion as Euros. But he wanted to be the boss (I was right about Jason’s suggestion), so he interrupted me for a kiss that strangled me and put me in ecstasy at the same time. I had to pull back a little. He pulled me to him again. OK here’s how to handle it. “I really love your body. Do you mind if I just touch you a little?” Make him give me permission, which he did. And I couldn’t separate myself from that magnet for my palms. He didn’t give back the same, but instead stroked me gently with just his fingertips. Tummy, chest, rear end. “Time to start giving me some,” he said. No problem. Did he give me any? Not his role under his interpretation of suggestions. “Do you think you could use your hand on me a little?” Again, asking permission. No problem. Too hard a grip though. Let’s finish this.

And guess what he didn’t want to use that I find so essential? Jason caught this and for the only time in the session came over and said, “sleep.” It’s a good thing my ass is repaired and has been properly conditioned by Jason. After he finally covered himself, I got one hell of a fuck. At this point both of our “guests” had cum but Jason and I hadn’t. And suddenly I realized that Joey and his girlfriend were watching from the doorway!. “Jason, let’s end this.” Meaning, and we’ll finish each other, but I wasn’t going to say that in front of Joey. So everyone got dressed, the black dudes were on the couch, and Jason put them under one last time. “You will remember this evening as a very pleasant experience. You will remember and carry out all the suggestions I gave you before we started. However, you will not have any desire to repeat what happened tonight. You will seek partners and relationships elsewhere.” Hmmm, I thought, a little sophisticated for these two.

After we finally got rid of everyone, Jason and I went to bed. Except I had to change the bed—it smelled of those two. I said, “Have we both lost our freaking minds?” “I know, I know.” “How was it for you?” “It was ok; how about you?” “The fantasy part about being with a black guy was pretty awesome. The love-making? Pretty OK. You know we can’t have these guys in our lives, or let Joey come back with Godzilla and use this place as a fuck parlor anymore.” “Yes, I know. I don’t know how we’re going to make it happen that way.” “And we’d better hope those two guys follow your suggestion about the money.” Jason was rightly getting a little restless about my nagging when he had just been trying to do something nice for me, so I shut up, ignored the fact that we hadn’t finished making love, and went to sleep.