The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

Chapter 24

Mike’s Story:

Warning:

Mike’s experience with the depraved mind controlling serial killer is violent and disgusting. It does provide background and understanding of some character interactions in later chapters, but what you’ve read so far along with some mentions later will provide enough of it so you won’t be too lost even if you don’t read this chapter. So don’t feel bad about skipping it if you don’t want to read about murder, physical, mental and sexual torture. The author apologizes if anyone is offended – but I sometimes find I must take a story where it seems to want to go.

However, I believe most who read this will appreciate how this chapter ends.

* * *

I was leaving Jim’s Sports when I saw that girl, Janice, walking through the lot. Of course, I didn’t know her name at that point. She was nice to look at so I watched her... sue me.

Just as she got to her car, that guy approached her. At first I thought maybe he knew her, but when she walked away, leaving her purse, I thought... well, I hoped I was wrong, but I guess I sort of panicked. If I was right, however, I wasn’t going to let him get away with it.

Since I knew how they worked their mojo, and that they had to be looking at someone to connect to them, I thought if I could just get behind him and jump him, I could knock him out and send her running.

I walked past, like I was going over to the bank or something and when I knew he couldn’t see me, I went for him.

I don’t know... I kicked a rock or something, not sure what it was, but it made a noise and he turned. I tried to beat him to the punch, get him before he could complete a connection but the next thing I knew my body was just standing there and I was in my shell.

“Oh, a hero.” he said, sarcastically. “And a pretty big one a that.”

He thought for a few seconds then a smile came across his face.

“Rather than save this little cunt, you are going to help me with her.”

He told the two of us to get into the van and then he got in the front.

“Okay, big boy, tie her hands behind her, there’s rope under that tarp, and then tie her legs together, at the ankles and the knees. Oh, and give her a wrap around her elbows too, make sure that it’s tight.”

I did what he said. I was helpless and knew that if he got hold of my real mind, not only would I be screwed, but he’d know about all of you. There was no way in hell I was going to point him in that direction. I did what he told me to and hoped I’d get a chance later.

Right after I had her gagged and tied her hands, I think he released his control on her because she started struggling and trying to scream. I was having trouble getting her legs tied, due to her thrashing, when he spoke again.

“Quit fucking around. If the bitch won’t cooperate, slap her around until she does. You get her tied up right the fuck now.”

I found my shell couldn’t disobey and slapped her across the face, hard. That stunned her and I finished trussing her up.

He finally pulled into a driveway. While he drove, I knew he wasn’t in my head any more so I came out into ‘parole mode’ guessing that he wouldn’t reestablish a connection until he’d stopped somewhere. There was one of those mesh walls between the passenger and cargo areas. It was sturdy but the metal was thin enough I knew I could get through it pretty fast, but I also knew it wouldn’t be fast enough. I sat docilely but paid attention to where we were going. He backed up to the garage door, opened it with a remote and went around to the back of the van.

I retreated back into my shell.

He had me pick her up under one arm and carry her into the house. She was still struggling but I didn’t have much trouble. I noticed the van was just a bit too tall to fit into the garage, but the way he’d pulled up, there wasn’t much chance of anyone seeing what we were doing. At least not from the street.

He led us down to his dungeon.

I saw Lea, obviously I didn’t know her name at that point either, and there was another girl. Brown hair, probably pretty... once. She was a real mess. Black eyes, horrible marks everywhere, and her hands... her hands were completely black and blue, all her fingers were swollen and bent at all the wrong angles.

He made me untie Janice’s hands and arms, then tie her wrists back together in front. I hung her by her wrists on a chain then he turned me towards him and concentrated on me for a while.

“Alright, muscle beach, strip down and then rip her clothes off.”

I had no free will. I tossed my clothes into a corner and then, with rough, hard tugs I shredded her clothing, leaving her naked. She struggled and tried to avoid my grasp, but hanging like she was, it only took seconds.

“Now, hit her.”

Without hesitation and much to my horror, my right hand lashed out and slapped her across the face again.

“Not like that. For a big guy, you’re a real pussy. Punch her... right in her bloated tit.”

She was screaming through her gag before I ever made contact. It just got a little louder when I did.

“Again, harder.”

So I did.

That was when I noticed that the more I hit her, the more excited my false persona was getting – the real me, inside the shell, was aghast at what I was doing,

“You like that, don’t you?” He teased. “Try this on her ass and legs. Just sting her, try not to cut her. Welts are fine at this point.”

He handed me a wooden rod, just smaller than my little finger and about two feet long, it was springy and whistled through air.

He pulled off the gag while I whipped her and the louder she screamed the harder my cock became.

“You sure look horny there, Mr. Universe. I bet you want to fuck this screaming little cunt. The pussy is mine, but you should have the ass. Fuck her now.”

So I had to watch, from my shell, as my body, roughly and without mercy, ass raped an innocent girl who had just been beaten and was hanging helplessly by her wrists.

He stared into her eyes for the entire rape. I don’t think he was in her head, it looked more like he was studying her.

After I finished, he led me over to one side, snapped a metal collar around my neck and chained me to the wall. He cuffed my hands behind my back and then ignored me.

He went back over the the poor suspended girl and punched her in the stomach. Then placed a heavy gag over her mouth.

“You just watch what happens next, because sooner or later, it will happen to you too. Think if it as a preview of what the little time you have left will be like.”

Her eyes were wide with terror as he went over to the wretched girl with the broken hands and unceremoniously dragged her across the concrete to the table in the middle of the room.

“No more... please... no more.” the piteous thing sobbed as she halfheartedly struggled.

He had no problem strapping her down, her ass right on the edge of the table, her arms stretched tightly over her head and her legs pulled cruelly back under her, locked to a couple rings on the support structure of the table.

She was sobbing and begging as he worked, but he simply ignored her pleas.

By now, Janice was crying as well, tears streamed down her face, soaking the gag.

He casually went over to his work bench, unplugged a stun gun and brought it back over to the girl on the table, holding. He held it up where she could see it.

“No...” she sobbed, “no more... please God, no more.”

That’s when he looked at me and said something strange.

“Pay attention, big guy, you’re going to have to learn to do this. And more. I want you to get so good at it that every time I unshackle you, their terror will feed me from across the room.”

Then he used the stun gun on the screaming, pleading girl until his cock was standing straight up.

He grabbed the switch he’d had me use, gave her pussy several swats while she writhed and screamed, then rammed his cock into her, hard.

“Grab that dick, you worthless cunt.” he shouted as he whipped her tits and sides hard enough to leave bloody marks. “Fuck me like stupid little cunt you are.”

He reached up and unsnapped her wrist cuffs and pulled her arms down. Grabbing her swollen hands he squeezed and kneaded them – pounding his cock into her tortured pussy without mercy.

Her sobbing shrieks of terror and pain filled the room and he joined her, screaming with ecstasy.

Suddenly, he let go with his right hand and it joined the other on her right arm. Before she could do anything defensive with her free left arm, he brought the right down across the edge of the table hard, I could hear it snap and her screams went up and octave for a few seconds. He quickly repeated that with her other arm.

Then he grabbed her by the throat.

“It’s over now, cunt. It’s been fun, but you aren’t worth much any more... no real fight left in you, and you are simply a mess – not much fun to look at.”

Her screams were cut off as he squeezed. Her shattered limbs flailed at him uselessly, only adding to her her pain, and his enjoyment, as he choked the life out of her.

He howled in orgasm as her efforts waned, then stopped altogether.

Janice was crying hard, her body sagged and she tried not to look.

“You better watch this, cunt!” He shouted at her.

My false persona found it exciting – in my shell I was all but puking.

When he was sure she was dead, he pulled out of her, and, whistling a cheery tune, unshackled her and dragged her by one ankle over to the floor sink. He tied a rope to her ankles and suspended her, upside down, over it. He casually slit her throat from ear to ear and left her there, to drain.

He went over to Lea and stared at her for several seconds. I knew what he was doing.

“Who are you, Bitch?”

“I am merely an extension of your formidable will, oh mighty one.”

“Could you, in any way, for any reason, harm me?”

“Never!” she shouted, cringing, “It hurts just to hear the words!”

He ripped off her blindfold and unlocked the chain holding her to the wall. Her hands were still secured to her hips.

He led her over to the terrified Janice.

“This is my Bitch,” he said to her, grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look at Lea, “She has some remarkable skills. Show her what you can do, Bitch. Show her how you can hurt her.”

He unlocked one of her hands.

She grabbed one of Janice’s elbows and within a second or two, Janice screamed through her gag – even then it was one of the most tortured screams I have ever heard.

Lea released the arm and the poor girl sagged, crying.

“There’s a nerve bundle running through that joint. She can disrupt those nerves and make you feel like a thousand bees are stinging you all at once. Well, it’s probably far worse than that, I wouldn’t know.” He turned back to Lea, “Take her over to her new home.”

The ropes around her wrists unwound themselves. That’s when I knew for sure what she was, and why he kept her blindfolded whenever he wasn’t directly controlling her.

To Janice’s shock, instead of being free, her arms were wrenched painfully behind her and she was thrown to the cold concrete where her leg bindings untied themselves.

I don’t know what scared her the most, the thought of what was coming, or the unseen force tossing her about like a rag doll.

The girl began to float up into the air.

“Not like that, Bitch, drag this one.”

Janice was hauled over the concrete to the cot the other girl had been on and unseen hands chained her to the wall by her neck and tore off her gag.

“Please!” She sobbed, “Let me go. I promise not to tell anyone.”

He approached her.

“Did you like being hung up and whipped?”

Tears streaming, she shook her head, “No, please don’t do that.”

“Did you like my bitch’s little trick?”

“No more, please, no more.”

“If you don’t shut the fuck up, that’s how you’ll spend the next two fucking hours!”

She stopped begging, and merely sobbed.

He re-secured Lea’s free hand and then brought her over to me.

“You liked that too, didn’t you?”

My body was indeed excited again.

“This is, my Bitch. That’s her only name now. Bitch, this is... ahhh... Kong. Yeah, Kong. Kong got all excited watching me kill that cunt. He needs relief and since you are a good for nothing slut as well as my bitch, take care of it.”

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. He whipped her once with the switch, then stopped.

“Oops, almost forgot, I don’t want to mess you up. Keep sucking and I’ll be right back.”

He returned with a leather strap, about and inch and a half wide and whipped her as she sucked. She didn’t scream, just moaned around my cock with each strike.

Every time that strap slapped her quivering skin my cock jumped in her warm mouth. Welts rose on her back, ass and thighs.

“You like that, don’t you Kong? You like seeing me hurt my Bitch.”

It didn’t take long before I was cumming.

“Swallow every drop, Bitch.”

When she had finished, he patted her on the head.

“That’s a good, Bitch. No go back to your bed.”

He followed her over, replaced the blindfold and chained her up.

I could tell when he released her because she dropped to her knees, sobbing softly.

He left, but was only gone for a few minutes before returning with a rolled up sleeping bag and a five gallon bucket, just like the ones next to the girl’s cots. He dropped the bag at my feet and set the bucket down.

“The floor is cold and I don’t want you getting sick, I have big plans for you. You’ll get a cot when you’ve earned it, but for now that’ll do. You’ll figure out what the bucket is for.” He added with a chuckle.

Then he left and the lights went out.

I had to unstrap the rolled up bag with my teeth and spread it out with my feet.

I lay down and tried to sleep, knowing I had to be alert. A sleeping bag on a hard concrete floor isn’t exactly the height of comfort. But, sitting with my back against the cold, rough cinder block wall was worse so I lay there awake, all night listening to Janice cry.

I had no idea how much time had passed when the lights popped on and he came in with three large metal bowls. He didn’t say a word as he set one by each of us, then walked out again, pausing only to glance at the suspended corpse.

Darkness once again. I wasn’t hungry, I was sick to my stomach but I knew that if an opportunity presented itself, I had to be ready, so I had to eat. I found my bowl in the darkness and shoved my face down into it.

I’m pretty sure it was Campbell’s Beef and Noodle soup. Cold. He’d just dumped it right out the can like he was feeding dogs.

The crying abated, I think the girls fell asleep, I dozed but had returned to my shell just in case he showed up unexpected. It was the best I could manage. There wasn’t any point in being in the ‘parole state’. There was nothing I could do in my current situation.

Again, I had no idea how much time had passed before the lights popped on again.

When he came in he looked tired and haggard.

“What a fucking day! I need a pick me up.”

My false persona suddenly knew that the most horrible thing in the entire world would be if any harm came to the man. Then he came over and uncuffed me. Releasing the neck chain, he handed me a key and ordered me to, “Fetch the new cunt.”

I wanted to come out of my shell and kill him right there, but the process of putting my shell to sleep would warn him something was amiss – probably even before I could fully enter a parole state. As for my shell persona, it believed, with every molecule, that attempting to hurt this man, or even the slightest disobedience, was a complete anathema.

He picked up a hand saw from the workbench and carried it over to the body over the sink while I unlocked her neck chain.

“Bring her here.”

She struggled, but I grabbed her from behind, wrapped her tightly in my arms and dragged her over to him. She was crying and begging me to let her go.

“Here’s your job,” he said, pinching one of her nipples, making her scream, “You make sure the whore watches every second of this. I usually have my Bitch do this, but if you do a good job I’ll let you have her ass again.”

I wrapped her slim form in my right arm and my left hand grabbed her by the hair and forced her face in his direction.

“Good... good. Now you watch this, cunt. It’s what will eventually happen to you. If you’re lucky, I’ll kill you first.”

She struggled and squirmed in my grasp.

“No, please... I’ll do whatever you want... you can fuck me, I won’t resist... just don’t hurt me any more!”

He laughed, “Stupid cunt, when I fuck you, I’m gonna hurt you. Can’t have one without the other. Now shut up.”

He started whistling the same tune he had the previous night, hacking up the corpse of a tortured young woman as he did.

At one point Janice puked. He had me put her head over the sink to mitigate the mess which put her only feet away from the body parts he had just removed. That just made it worse and she heaved for a long time, gasping and screaming when she could.

He stood there reveling in her horror. He closed his eyes and breathed in deep, through his nose.

“Yes... give me your fear, cunt. I can fucking smell it.”

When he had all the pieces piled up in the sink, he grabbed a couple garbage bags from a small cabinet nearby.

He stuffed everything into one bag, then bundled it up and wrapped it with the other.

He had me chain her back up and then did the same to me. This time I wasn’t hand cuffed and when he left, taking the bowls with him. He shot a dirty look at Janice when he saw her bowl hadn’t been touched and he left it where it sat.

I entered ‘parole state’ and tried the chains, to no avail.

He came back wearing sweat pants and carrying the bowls. He looked as though he’d had a shower.

Again, he entered my head and unshackled me.

“Go get the little cunt and bring her to the table.”

By now, she knew the table, she struggled and pleaded as I released her and dragged her over. I picked her up and lay her on it, holding her there.

He came over and wrapped heavy leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. She didn’t make it easy as she screamed, begged, squirmed and thrashed.

He slapped her across the face.

“Hold her still, you fucking neanderthal!”

My false persona was horrified that he was displeased with me and I leaned over, laying my body across hers and holding each limb motionless as he worked on it. Her terrified pleas and struggles were futile.

He then had me carry her over to a big square metal frame where we secured her wrists and ankles to the corners with sturdy cables, pulling them tight leaving her suspended in the spread eagle position.

“At first, we go easy.” He instructed, “Try not to leave too many marks. I don’t like messing them up too soon.”

As he spoke, reached out and plucked large shiny alligator clips off the frame. He squeezed one open and moved to her right nipple.

“No! Don’t! You can’t do... Ahhh!”

Again to the left, her reaction was the same.

“That was nothing, cunt,” he said with a chuckle, “you’re really gonna hate this one.”

The next clip he grabbed had a thick wire soldered to it that was secured to the framework with a bolt.

That one went... well, I don’t want to say it... let’s call it, ‘down there’.

She screamed bloody murder and my cock began to rise.

“Now you take this wand.” he handed me a metal rod with a thick rubber handle. Coming out the back of the handle was another wire that lead to a box at the left base of the frame.

He bent down to the box and flipped a switch. I heard a hum that changed pitch as he turned a dial.

“I like to start out at the lower settings, we can crank it up as she gets used to it.

“No... please... don’t...” Janice begged, over and over.

“Don’t touch the wand to her skin, it can leave a burn, it’s too early for that. Just tap the clips.”

I started to move in but he stopped me.

“Move slowly, deliberately, let her see it coming so she has a long time to contemplate what it will be like. It puts a wonderful anticipatory edge to her fear.”

I did as he ordered.

“No!... No!” she screamed as she watched the end of the rod nearing the clip.

“Please, don’t do this! You don’t have to do this! No!.. NOOOOOO!”

She screamed as a bright spark shot between the rod and the clip. Her body contorted as the electricity coursed through her, wracking her with pain.

When she jerked, it took the clip away from the rod, so she had only been shocked for a second.

“Again!” he commanded.

He was in my head and I had choice. In my shell, I cried. Out of empathy for the girl. Out of guilt for my actions.

I shocked her several times while he stood by, basking in her pain and horror.

“Okay, enough of that.” He said, turning off the box. “You look ready. Take her ass.”

“Oh, God, Don’t.” whimpered the sagging, exhausted girl.

My false persona had no sympathy and in mere seconds I was behind her, ramming my cock into her ass, driven to a lusty frenzy by her screams and struggles.

“Hurts, don’t it?” He said grabbing her hair and making her listen. Every time I let him go, he’s gonna end up doing this to you. I know, I know, you think you’ll eventually get used to it, that could be true, depends on how long you live, but in that event I’ve got some interesting devices that will really show you the meaning of pain.

After I finished, he had me strap her onto the table, in the same position he’d killed the other girl and he fucked her while biting her nipples and pinching her clit.

As he neared his climax, he grabbed her by the throat.

Her eyes went wide and she looked as though she knew it was the end. She struggled harder, trying to loosen his grip on her delicate neck. She wasn’t strong enough, she didn’t have enough range of motion. He wasn’t in my head just then. I was at the opposite end of the table, holding her arms and he was ignoring me. But I didn’t dare try anything. I was well within his line of sight and by the time I got around the table he’d have me again. And then he’d have the rest of you.

“Make me cum, cunt! Squeeze my cock and make me cum!”

He blew his nut as her body convulsed and she blacked out.

He let go, and made sure she was breathing.

“Gotta check ‘em every time.” He complained, as though she were a car with battery issues he had to keep up with – just a pain in the ass. “sometimes the stupid cunts take too long to make me cum and they don’t start breathing again on their own. I don’t know how many fucking times I’ve had to do mouth to mouth to get them going again. Do they ever appreciate it? No, it’s all, ‘you should have let me die... I want to die’ but they don’t really. You saw it with that other cunt. She’d been begging me to kill her for weeks and when I do, what do I get? She tries to fight. I tell you these cunts can never make up their minds. Women, can’t live with ‘em... so I don’t.” He finished with a smile.

He had me lay her on the cot and secure her still form to the wall, leaving wrist and ankle cuffs on. Then I was secured for the night.

He gathered up the buckets and left with a noticeable spring in his step. Much different than how he had dragged himself in earlier.

“Eat your fucking dinner now, once I come back, you’re done.”

Lea and I went to our bowls, for some reason she hadn’t touched hers until he had given the order. The cold soup, Vegetable I think, was even colder having sat on the floor for the couple hours we had tortured Janice. She woke up shortly after he left, but again, she didn’t eat, just curled up on her cot and cried.

He returned with the now empty buckets. His glance fell on the garbage bag and he grimaced.

“Shit. Forgot all about that. Don’t get too comfortable, Kong. We still have work to do.”

Then he was back in my head, forcing compliance

I was released and he had me put on my pants and t-shirt. Then he made me pick up the garbage bag. I could feel what was in it and the idea that it had been a living breathing girl just a day ago horrified me. My shell didn’t care. He fell in behind me as we went out to his van. He was in my head the whole time.

“You drive, I’ll tell you when to turn.”

We went about half an hour away from the city when he had me turn up a two track in the woods. About a mile in he told me to stop. We got out and he made me strip and handed me a shovel.

“About four feet deep should do it.”

He leaned against the van while I dug.

“Shit, I should have gotten an assistant sooner, gonna make my life a hell of a lot easier and they get buried much deeper. Less chance of someone happening upon one of the cunts by accident. At first, you were only going to last as long as little cunt back there, but I just may keep you.”

He was confident because he knew he owned my mind at that moment.

When he had determined the hole was deep enough, I dropped in the bag and filled it back up, scattering leaves, dead branches and other debris to hide it. He had me drive back. No shower, didn’t even let me wash my hands. He just took me back to the basement.

I couldn’t believe I had just buried the body of an innocent girl. One who had family and friends wondering what had happened to her, praying she was alive and unhurt.

Frankly, I hoped they’d never find out how she had died or that her last few months of life had been nothing but terror and agony.

He locked me up before he released me and gathered up the bowls.

“You didn’t eat, cunt.” He said when he got to Janice’s bowl. “If that’s the way you want to play it.”

He went to the workbench and came back with a roll of duct tape. Slapping her into compliance, he snapped her wrist cuffs together behind her back, pulling them up along her back until she shrieked. He took her long hair and looped it tightly under the joined wrist cuffs, locking everything in place with a wrap of tape.

“That’s how you sleep if you don’t eat, cunt.”

Leaving her bowl in place, he left, the lights went out.

“I’m sorry!” She sobbed after him, “I’ll eat it... don’t leave me like this... it hurts... oh God it hurts...”

The next morning was similar to the previous one except that he took time to remove the tape from Janice’s hair and unsnap the cuffs.

“Oww...” she cried as she slowly moved her arms back around in front of her.

“Are you going to eat now, cunt?”

“Yes... I’ll eat,” she sobbed.

“Every time?”

“Every time.”

“Disobey me again and you’ll WISH I tied you up like that and left you all night. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Then, just before he walked out, he hesitated and looked over at Lea. He went and crouched down next to her as she lapped up her morning soup.

“Say, Bitch, you’d better get on the ball or Kong here is going to take your place. That would make you my next cunt.” He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up out of the bowl. “Is that what you want, Bitch?”

“No!” She gasped, clearly in terror. “No I don’t.”

He breathed in deep just over her head.

“That’s better than a cup of coffee. Maybe you will be good for something after all.”

He roughly pushed her head back into the bowl and left for the day, leaving us in pitch black.

I thought about coming out into ‘parole state’ and trying to talk to the girls, maybe I could reassure them, tell them I had an ace up my sleeve if only the chance presented itself.

But what if he found out? All he had to do was get into their heads and it would be pretty certain that any talk of escape would be foremost in their thoughts.

No. Neither of them had tried talking to me. But we weren’t really on the same team, as far as they knew.

Janice, though I still didn’t know her name at that point, didn’t know about mind fuckers or the things they could do. She’d been manhandled by telekinesis but still didn’t know what had actually happened to her.

As far as she knew, despite being imprisoned by the same guy holding her, I was enthusiastically assisting him in her torture and eagerly raping her ass. I didn’t have to be a mind reader to know she couldn’t figure out why, if I wasn’t a complicit accomplice, I didn’t just smash the little guy and release all of us.

The lights came on and again, he dragged himself into the room.

“Another day like that and I’ll have to kill one of you fuckers to get over it.” he growled.

“I’ve got some presents for you, little cunt.” He held up two gleaming metal rings, about an inch in diameter. “How would you like some nipple rings?”

He looked at me and, this time, I felt it. He didn’t do it gently and I could tell when he made contact.

Once I was completely subjugated he released me with the usual order, put the girl on the table. This time her entire ass was off the table. Her arms were strapped down and she trying to awkwardly support her weight with her twisted legs or it was very painful on her back. Seeing her suffer like that had my false persona’s cock rising.

He went to the work bench and came back with needle nose pliers and a propane torch.

Once again, he put me at the opposite end of the table and ignored me.

Holding one ring with the pliers, he heated it up with the torch until it glowed.

“Nooo... nooooo...” she simply mewled. But I knew the screaming would start as soon as that glowing metal touch her sensitive nipple. I was desperate for a way to stop it.

He didn’t seem to like the angle he had and the ring was cooling rapidly, so he quickly shifted around, coming at her from over her side.

His back was to me, I was currently unrestrained, now was my chance. I didn’t want to try the ‘parole state’ because I had to put the shell personality to sleep, and falling over would ruin the element of surprise. I knew from what Kirsten had told us that the password wouldn’t work form within the shell, but I tried it anyway.

It didn’t work for me either.

I braced myself against the table, hoping to avoid taking a header and, preparing to come out as soon as the other me started to go under, hopefully a smooth unnoticeable transition. I would come out and snap the little bastard’s neck.

I wobbled just a little as the phony me went to sleep, but the real me rushed into my brain immediately and I caught myself.

He was only three feet away from me and either felt the table move as I fell against it, or saw me move in his peripheral vision. Either way, he turned to me before I had even moved and I felt him start a connection.

I had to stop it.

“Kime!” I screamed just as I felt myself being pulled back into the shell.

He was in my head, and I was in ‘parole state’, shell state and my real mind all at once. I only had a split second to act before I was again under his control, but I only needed one quick step before I had my hands on his head. As hard as I could, I pulled the back of his head down and towards me while at the same time pushing his chin up and back.

There was a satisfying crack and he was out of my head, his body collapsing to the floor.

I spent a long time looking at him. I finally looked up at Janice, she was still scared. After all, I was the more brutal of the two as far as she knew.

“Wha... what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to get you help, but I need your cooperation. You have to be tied up when the cops find you, they can’t know about me. Now, if you promise not to try anything, I’ll pull you up so you are lying flat, as comfortable as I can make you.”

She nodded, but when I released the straps she struggled. I felt terrible, but I forced her back onto the table and chained her hands and feet, just like you found her.

“Let me go! Please! Don’t hurt me anymore.”

“I won’t... tr...” I almost said, “trust me” but realized what a stupid thing that would be to say at this point. This girl was going to have trouble trusting anyone, ever again. And that would be with people who ‘hadn’t’ beaten and raped her.

I went over to the other girl. Touching her shoulder to get her attention caused her to recoil away.

“It’s okay, that guy is dead. I’m the one he called Kong, my name is Mike, what’s yours?”

“Lea,” she said, “he’s really dead? Let me see.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Why?”

“Because I know what you are, what you can do and I don’t know how far to trust you. I’m leaving, but I’ll send the cops here and you’ll be safe.”

“No, you can’t leave me here for the police. I’ll go to jail, they’ll execute me!”

That was when she told me about her parents.

“Do you know what he was? What he could do?”

“Yes, I could feel him giving me orders in my head, but I couldn’t disobey him. Are you like us? Is that why you were able to beat him?”

“No, but I have a friend like you guys, not exactly like you, but close enough. He’s the one who gave me the chance I needed. I’ll bring him here, he can read your mind, if he decides you are safe, then we’ll release you. You won’t have to stay here for the cops. You can go wherever you want.”

“I have no where to go... I’m just a kid!”

“What the hell are you guys talking about?” Asked, Janice. “Orders in your head? Mind reading?”

Lea and I explained the best we could.

“So you see, he made me do those things to you. If it weren’t for the way my friend fixed it up, I would never have been able to break his control.”

“Just let me go. I want to go home.”

“You will. Look, we’re trying to do something about this sort of bastard. But we can’t if we’re in jail. I’m going to call my friends and have them come here. I don’t want you to see them, it’s bad enough you can identify me. If everything checks out, Lea will be leaving with us and you’ll have the police here a few minutes after that. You have to tell them what he did and most importantly, tell them that if they take highway twelve, about forty miles outside of town, there’s a two track on the right. A mile down and twenty feet off to the left of this two track there is a body buried.”

“That... that girl?”

“Yes. She probably isn’t the only one and those families need closure. It won’t be a good sort of closure... but it’s gotta be better than not knowing. That’s why you have to stay here and I’m going to have to blindfold you before my friends get here.”

I struggled for something comforting to say, but I couldn’t.

“I’m sorry about everything... especially that I can’t release you. But I need you here as proof, and to tell them where the bodies are.”

“I will, I’ll stay right here. Just untie me.”

“I can’t, they have to find you like this so they will believe the lie I am going to beg you to tell them.”

“What’s that?”

“That you never saw me, you can’t identify me. If we get involved with the cops, even as witnesses, there’s a good chance the evil mind fuckers, guys like him, will find us. We’ll be lucky if they just kill us. You can’t tell them about me, and you can’t tell them about the mind control. As far as anyone is concerned, this creep was just an average, run of the mill rapist and serial killer... okay?”

“I... I suppose so.”

“Thank you. Now I’m going to gag and blindfold you. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything else and you will be be completely safe until the police arrive.”

She swallowed hard, “O... okay.”

She was trembling as I put on the blindfold and a quiet whimper escaped from her throat as I gagged her.

I grabbed my pants and headed upstairs to find a phone.