The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter Two

Beep… hiss… beep… hiss…

I gradually came to my senses. When I opened my eyes it was dark and I could barely see. I knew I wasn’t in my own room and realized I must be in the hospital. From the sounds of it I was on some sort of life support. I was worried for a few seconds until I noticed the noise that woke me up was from the other bed in the room. As far as I could tell the only thing connected to me was a saline bag hanging next to the head of my bed.

I had no idea how long I had been here. I saw the nurse call button and figured that they would probably want to know that I was awake. I reached for the button but then hesitated as I suddenly remembered what had happened right before I passed out. It took me a few moments to sort things through and realize that Samantha and I hadn’t made love. It had merely been some sort of hallucination. But there was no denying that I had very obviously ejaculated while in Samantha’s embrace. There was no way she could have missed my release or, for that matter, the hardness of my member as she tried to help me.

Fuck.

I was such a pathetic loser.

She probably thought I was some sort of pervert. She must hate me.

I had been lying there in self-loathing misery for quite some time when an older nurse finally came in to do a scheduled bed check, something she enjoyed because it got her away from the others nurses and their mindless gossip filled prattle. I briefly wondered how I knew such things, but was quickly distracted from the thought.

“Oh good, you’re awake, you gave everyone quite a scare.” she whispered with a smile when she saw me looking at her. She grabbed my wrist to take my pulse. My stomach twitched and I realized that I was famished. “Breakfast isn’t for another two hours,” she said, “and I’m sure the doctor will want to look at you before he lets you eat, but I can get some apple juice if you would like.”

I hadn’t meant to say anything out loud. I didn’t think I had. I figured I must have still been a little screwy from the beating.

“Just some water will be fine.” I told her. My stomach was empty but thinking about the way Samantha must now feel about me had made me lose my appetite.

“Okay, dear, I’ll be right back with some water.”

“Wait, how long have I been here?”

She glanced at her watch, “You were brought in about four thirty in the afternoon, that would have been just about ten hours ago.”

That was a relief; I half expected to hear I had slept through weeks or even months. Shit, my mother must be frantic.

“Could you call my mother and tell her I’m okay? I know she must be worried.”

“I’m sure she’s sleeping. We’ll let her know first thing in the morning.”

Just then, I knew that she had been here by my side until visiting hours had ended and they had to threaten her to get her to leave. I had a vivid recollection of the argument. I must have been semi conscious or something and heard it, though why I pictured Samantha with her I don’t know.

“I guarantee she’s awake. I know my mother.”

“I’m sorry dear. One of the rules we have is that we don’t make calls in the middle of the night. She couldn’t come see you until morning anyway so there is no reason to wake her up.”

«Screw the rules,» I thought, «just call her, I know she’s awake and worried sick.» But I didn’t say anything. The nurse was already turning to go and get my water.

When she returned I tried again, still keeping my voice low.

“Please, can’t you call my mother?” I begged. “She must be beside herself.”

“I’m really sorry. Regulations won’t allow it and I’m sure she asleep.”

«Fuck your regulations!» I wanted to scream out, «I know she’s awake and I know she’s worried.»

But I said nothing. This nurse was just doing her job and didn’t deserve to be cursed at. Besides I didn’t think she was going to budge no matter how hard I begged.

The nurse paused.

“She was terribly anxious last night.” She said thoughtfully, “you’re probably right, she’s likely awake, I think I can disregard the rules this once. But don’t you dare tell anybody.”

“My lips are sealed.”

The nurse left and I sank gloomily into my pillow. Sure, I was relieved that my mother would find out right away that I was okay, but I was still miserable about Samantha. It wasn’t that I thought that someday I would actually have a shot at her romantically, I knew that was just a pipe dream, but I treasured our friendship – a friendship that was no doubt over. If only I hadn’t been so out of it. It wasn’t the first time her amazing physique had caused an erection and she was my primary masturbation fantasy, but I had always been successful in keeping those lurid facts from her.

Now she would know. Every time she saw me looking at her she would suspect I was imagining her in some depraved daydream. I knew her; she never spoke about any of the guys she dated, but I knew how she felt about people who only saw women as objects of desire. Now I was among those deserving of her derision. I wondered if she had told my mom what a sick asshole I was.

Eventually, I managed to doze, on and off, until the doctor came in and checked me over. By that time I was practically starving and he told the nurse I could have breakfast. They were wheeling my roommate out for some tests as an orderly brought my food and I was just finishing it when the door opened again and my mother entered – with Samantha in tow.

Mom hugged me, told me how worried she had been and chastised me for not coming to her right away with my injuries.

“At least Samantha showed some sense. I can’t imagine what would have happened if you had fainted up in your room all by yourself. You can’t be too careful with concussions.” While she talked I had an image of her pacing the house all night – and for some reason I had again included Samantha with her in that image. She hadn’t said anything yet, she just stood back a bit looking a little uncomfortable.

“Uhm… Mom, could you see if you can get me some more juice?” I really needed to talk to Samantha.

My mother nodded and gave me a smile. With a pat to Samantha’s shoulder she walked past her and out into the hall.

“I’m sorry.” We both said at the same time.

“What are you sorry for?” I asked her. “I’m the one who… well… has something to apologize for.”

She came over and sat on the edge of my bed. She was wearing baggy jeans and a large sweatshirt.

“I’m not mad at you.” She reached out and put her hand on top of mine. “It wasn’t really your fault, you were pretty out of it.” She stopped and sighed. “I know what I look like, but I never really think much about it. As for how you reacted, well, I’ve always felt so comfortable around you that I never stopped to think about how my body might affect you.”

“Sam, you don’t…” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“Shit… I must sound so conceited. But it’s not that. It’s just… well… Jake, I am so sorry that I never stopped to consider your feelings. It must have seemed like I was flaunting myself in front of you and that just wasn’t fair. And the way I was dressed yesterday… you’re a healthy normal, straight male and it was just inconsiderate of me to parade around like that in front of you. From now on I promise to cover up more.” She looked like she was trying to think of something more to say. “Can we still be friends?”

While she was talking I had gotten a sense of what she felt. She cared about me deeply. Surprisingly, she valued our friendship just as much as I did and didn’t want it to end. She also felt very guilty about not considering how I may have been reacting to her appearance. Since she had no thoughts about me in any sort of sexual way it hadn’t dawned on her that I might feel differently. I also knew, from her words, that she thought that the incident in the kitchen was just a physical reaction due primarily to how woozy I had been. The idea of an ongoing sexual attraction between us just didn’t occur to her. It hurt to know that even though she loved me in a way, she had no physical attraction to me in any way, whatsoever.

But how in the hell did I know all this? I knew it wasn’t just my own thoughts. While she talked it almost as though there were invisible subtitles in my mind or another voice – her voice – talking simultaneously. I was a bit lost in thought when I realized that she was waiting for an answer.

“Of course we can still be friends. I’m… I guess I’m just embarrassed.”

“No need to be – lets just both forget it.” Her voice was lighter and she smiled as she gave me a short hug.

They kept me in the hospital for three more days for observation. Mom, Samantha and usually Mike came every day.

Thad and the assholes had given Mike a ride home – not. Just as I thought, they had taken him out into the middle of the nearby State Forest. He hadn’t gotten home until after ten that night. He didn’t find out I was in the hospital until the next afternoon when the cops talked to him. Samantha had told them who beat me up and Mike’s statement corroborated that, but when the cops talked to me I told them I didn’t want to press charges. They tried to convince me otherwise but since I was eighteen it was up to me. Mom wasn’t happy but all it would have gotten me was more beatings from the other jocks and Thad probably would have just gotten off with a slap on the wrist. Hometown football heroes didn’t go to jail, not for punching out some nameless nerd.

My room wasn’t full of people all the time so I had plenty of time to think. After my ‘talk’ with Samantha I had to reconsider how I had known the nurse was coming in for a routine bed check and that she had to argue with my mother to get her to leave that first night. It was almost as though I was somehow tapping into the thoughts of other people. It seemed crazy at first but there was no other explanation that I could come up with, no matter how much I thought about it.

Truth be known I found the prospect a bit exhilarating. To know what other people thought. To be able to pick information from the brains of anyone I chose. Nobody could lie to me, nobody could cheat me, and nobody could ever take advantage of me again. But there were aspects that were also a bit disappointing. The primary problem was that it was intermittent and random. I tried to practice but it was hard to know just how to turn it on. I had some limited success and learned from it, but true control stayed a bit elusive. Thanks to the ethnicity of my roommate, I discovered that it didn’t matter what language the other person spoke or thought in so I concluded that I must be able to pick up concepts or emotions rather than actually ‘reading’ the words from the subjects minds.

The real exciting revelation came the morning of my last day when the older nurse who had first found me awake returned. I hadn’t seen her since that day and as soon as she walked in I remembered how she had at first refused to call my mother but had changed her mind for no apparent reason. I had been so focused on trying to read minds that I hadn’t considered that it may be a two way street. It was the only explanation so I experimented a bit and tried to direct the actions of a few people. It hadn’t worked but it was a bit hectic that day so I was determined to be patient and try again. Now that I knew this ability was possible, I really wanted to learn how to control it. With it, I might be able make Samantha feel about me the same way I felt about her. I would have to be careful though, I couldn’t risk screwing it, or her, up.

I did have a twinge of guilt as I considered altering Samantha’s mind. But, remembering the photos of my mom and dad I wondered if my dad had this power. It would explain his relationship with my mother. The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that he did have the power. Dad must have done to my mother, something very similar to what I planned for Samantha and she seemed fine. She had known what it felt like to love and be loved. She knew happiness and had lived her life in relative luxury. What more could a person want? Dad had been a good man and as far as I could tell the only downside had been the continued loyalty which left mom alone now that dad was gone. Well I wouldn’t make that mistake with Sam and maybe I could even do something about my mother’s continued solitude. Besides, I would treat Sam like a queen – like she deserved to be treated. If nature just ran its course, who knew what sort of guy she might end up involved with. I would make her happy. I used that thought to assuage my guilt and began to plan my strategy.

Once home I started to experiment. My mother kept me out of school for another week so the only people around were Mike, Samantha and my mother. Since I was contemplating a pretty elaborate plan for Samantha I was afraid to try anything with her regardless how trivial and Mike really wasn’t around that much so my mother was the natural subject. Trying to make her scratch her right ear or stand on her left leg had zero affect so I spent considerable time trying to figure out how I had made the nurse change her mind. She hadn’t done it at first even though I distinctly recall thinking that she should. It was the second time that had done the trick. I also recalled that my thoughts had been pretty emphatic. I decided that repetition was the key. It was likely that my thoughts would need to be forceful as well.

A few days later, Mike and I were doing homework when I realized that, in addition to Mike thinking my mother was totally hot, the object of his lust was trying to decide what to make for dinner. Since Mike’s thoughts were a bit disconcerting, I focused on the dinner issue. Besides, I had already known Mike was attracted to mom, he had told me so before and, like I said, she was very pretty.

«Order a pizza.» I thought at her with as much force as I could. I could sense that she was still undecided so I repeated the command. I had tried it two more times when it came to me that she was seriously considering meatloaf.

«Pizza… pizza… pizza!» I mentally screamed.

Mom looked at me. “Say, Jake, how would you and Mike like pizza tonight?”

Score!

I tried again the next night and we had Fried chicken and corn on the cob. When we had liver and onions on the third night I knew I had it right. The first two nights I had ordered my favorites and it was possible that she was making them of her own accord trying to make me feel better (I was still in a bit of pain) but I hate liver and onions and by commanding her to make that, I knew that she wasn’t doing it herself.

Once I had the command technique more or less figured out I resumed my experiments with mind reading. I won’t bore you with the tedious trial and error but I discovered that focus and force of will were just as important in receiving as they were to transmitting. It wasn’t perfect but the better I could clear my mind of stray thoughts the more reliable it was. It was also very exhausting.

That’s how I discovered the other thing I could do.

I had just spent several hours trying to read Mike’s mind with better but still limited success and was lying in bed completely wiped out. My television was on but the show wasn’t my cup of tea. I reached for the remote on my dresser, about a foot out of reach. I really didn’t want to get up but also really wanted the remote. I stretched my hand towards it with an irrational belief that maybe I could actually reach it without getting up. That’s when it flew at me and hit me in the head. I jumped out of bed and away from the remote. My first thought was that it wasn’t the remote at all but some sort of critter that had found its way into my room. But it didn’t move again and it definitely was the remote – that gave me the idea. I again reached out my hand and willed the remote into it. It didn’t happen right away so I tried to think very emphatically at the remote – I mentally screamed at the damned thing to get into my hand. I was almost ready to give up when it flew into my hand. I was so shocked I didn’t catch it – but I didn’t care about that.

I had the power of telekinesis!

That ability developed rapidly since I didn’t need another person to practice on and I didn’t need to be careful. I found that proximity was important. The closer something was to me the more power and control I had. Further than about fifty feet I couldn’t move a feather but right up close I could move things with my mind that I couldn’t budge with my body. I practiced by grabbing things with my hand (such as my full size bed) and while pretending to move it physically, I would actually move it with my mind. I also figured out how to make a mental shield. It started out as sort of an umbrella or bubble but after considering that the closer it was to my body the stronger it would be I turned it into more of a suit of armor I would wear about an eighth of an inch off my skin.

By the time I returned to school I was ready for Thad and his crew of Neanderthals. I knew I needed to be because of the police visit in the hospital about my injuries. Since the cops had no doubt talked to Thad and the others they would naturally assume I had snitched. I didn’t think they would be happy.

They caught up to me in the parking lot and I was right, they weren’t happy.

“You’re just lucky that no one else told the cops anything.” Thad sneered, “that detective told me that if they were just person short of being up on charges. So I guess you and your pussy ass butt-buddy just weren’t believable enough.”

I was once again hemmed in by his cronies, but this time they had let Mike go. I knew that the ‘one more person’ the cops had needed was me, but Thad would never believe that.

“And that makes me lucky… how?”

“I’m just going to kick your ass – I’m not going to kill you.”

“Oh boy… let the pigeons loose…”

“Huh?” Thad looked so confused by my little random quip that I laughed out loud, which finished pissing him off.

I knew he was about to hit me so I did a quick mental check on my ‘armor’ and it was set. This was going to be hilarious. Thad was going to be pummeling me with his best shots and I was just going to stand there with a bored look on my face. As soon as he ran out of steam I would send him flying without moving a muscle.

Thad wound up and sent a straight shot right to my head with all his weight behind it. I watched it coming, which was odd because usually when I got beat up the blows always seemed to come out of nowhere, or if I did see one coming, it was a mere split second before it hit me, there was never enough time to do anything about it. But I saw this one coming. I watched it the whole way to my head. It wasn’t slow motion but I probably could have dodged it if I had wanted to. I didn’t want to.

As Thad’s fist was making contact with me, I was trying hard to suppress a smile. The next thing I knew I was landing in a sprawl on the asphalt.

What the fuck? My armor didn’t work. I caught movement in my peripheral vision and Thad’s shoe connected with my side hard enough to roll me over several times. I curled up in a defensive ball as more feet struck at me. Something was missing.

It didn’t hurt! My armor was working, just not how I thought it would. I wasn’t sure what went wrong but for now I was as safe as if I were lying in my own bed. All I had to do was stay curled up and eventually they would get tired and go away.

“Leave him alone you assholes!”

I knew that lovely voice.

Yeah. That’s right. Even pissed and yelling, it was lovely.

Damn it!

She wasn’t supposed to find us this way. It looked as if they were kicking the shit out of me again.

The kicking stopped. I uncurled and slowly got up. Even in my turmoil I was enchanted by Samantha’s heavenly appearance. A light blue sweater conformed to her shapely body and the white dress slacks were smooth across her tight rounded ass. Her icy green eyes flashed angrily from under the thick bun of red hair.

“Don’t you fucks have anything better to do? Look at you. Each one of you are twice his size but it still takes four of you?”

“Hey, he earned this stompin’ Sam. He tried to snitch me out to the cops for beating him up.”

“He didn’t say anything to the cops, you moron.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I told them. If Jake had pressed charges you would be in jail right now.”

Thad looked totally perplexed. “But… but you’re a cheerleader. Why would you try to get rid of the quarterback?

Samantha let out a sigh of exasperation, “Just go away.” And then turned to me as Thad, confused, wandered away with his buddies.

“Are you okay, Jake?”

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I assured her as she gave me a quick once over.

“They must have been taking it easy,” she mused finding no marks at all, “Sure didn’t look like it though. Must be they didn’t want to put you back in the hospital so soon. I gotta go, I’ll see you tonight.”

I stood there watching her walk away. As soon as she was well away from me two of her friends caught up to her with puzzled looks on their faces and began adamantly discussing something with her.

Mike came up alongside me.

“You sure you’re alright, bro?” Mike asked incredulously, “they were really kicking the shit out of you.”

“Oh, I’m gonna be sore, that’s for sure,” I lied, “but they didn’t do any serious damage.” I was talking to Mike but I was watching Samantha walk away. “We should get to class.”

Mike noticed my gaze, “Dude, you should tell her how you feel. You don’t know for sure what she’ll say.”

“I do know what she’ll say and it won’t be good.” Mike didn’t know about the incident in her kitchen, our discussion in the hospital or my special insight into her thoughts. “She’s a friend now, I don’t want to risk that. Come on, we’re gonna be late.”

Besides, if things worked out the way I planned I would get the relationship I wanted without risking anything.