The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 18

Samantha’s mother was indeed worried sick. The police had been around and talked her after finding my mother’s body and no one home at my house. We explained that we had been out looking for her and with a little push or two from me, she quickly accepted that and talked to us.

“They told me it was Alek.” she said, after we had gotten her calmed down. “They said he shot her and then hung himself. He seemed like such a nice man too. You just can’t tell who is a crazy and who isn’t anymore. I’m so sorry this happened, Jake. She was a good friend and a wonderful mother. If there’s anything I can do for you, all you have to do is ask.”

The next few weeks were something of a blur. I made all the proper arrangements – with considerable help from Samantha and her mother. It was a closed casket. The funeral director said he could repair the damage and make her look as good as new, but she was never one for wearing much make up, I didn’t think she should go to her rest wearing huge gobs of it.

I was already eighteen so the house and my mother’s accounts were all mine with no extra hoops to jump through. Apparently my concerns about the health of her accounts were completely unfounded. There was plenty to see me through college and beyond. She hadn’t skimped on the life insurance either.

Actually, Samantha found all that out as I was in something of a fugue. I just signed the papers she handed me, spoke into the phone when she gave it to me and said whatever she told me to say.

Kirsten heard the news about the dead bodies at Phillip’s office and confronted us – she never threatened to tell the police, she simply wanted to know. We ended up telling her the truth. I just got tired of all the lying. It took a while and required a demonstration before she believed it, then it got a little ugly – you know, considering the revenge sex part. But I was able to keep her calm enough and Samantha really has a way with words. Thanks to my mental suggestions she never gave a second thought that I might have used my mental suggestions to help her accept and forgive – though I didn’t have to do much in that regard.

Turned out most of her protests were mostly on principle. She wasn’t too upset about the domination even without me meddling. As a control freak (along with the anxiety that drives it), being submissive to Samantha and Tiffany had been something of a therapeutic outlet. By giving up all control in a safe place with safe people, she had learned to subdue her need for control in her daily interactions. This gave her a less anxiety riddled life and she was much more pleasant during those interactions.

She asked if our unique... er... ‘interactions’ could continue – I left it up to Samantha and we continued to meet up with her fairly regularly. It would be more but Tiffany and Mike got their turn. Then of course there we’re those times it was all of us.

We turned down the humiliation quite a bit though. She was still subservient, but no more degradation. I think we had all gotten a little uncomfortable with it, more so as we came to like her more and more. In addition to her smoking hot looks, she had become a delightful and likable young lady. She simply liked handing over control to someone else once in a while.

We told Mike and Tiffany everything as well. Again, it took a demonstration and it was touch and go when it got to the sex and Tiffany falling in love with Mike, but when Samantha explained to Tiffany where she had seen her relationships going, how it would have most likely ended and the fact that I hadn’t made her fall in love, just opened her mind to appreciate how Mike treated her, she had to admit Samantha was right and she also admitted Mike made her feel great, both in and out of bed.

Mike was actually the tougher nut to crack. He had come to love that girl and the thought that she had been passed to him like a puppy angered him. This time it was Tiffany to the rescue, explaining what had been going on with her relationships and convincing him that she didn’t care how they had gotten together, the only important thing was that her feelings were real and that they were together.

I made some adjustments to their shield personas as well. It was easier when they knew what I was doing. That’s right – I told them I had constructed false personalities to protect them from other talents. They knew it, then, after I was done, they forgot it.

We all ended up at the same college. Samantha’s erstwhile lovers, at least the ones we had been involved with, wound up scattered around the country.

The psychic community didn’t know I existed and I wanted to keep it that way. I did notice certain things in the news that I was pretty sure had talent fingerprints on it, but it was no longer any of my business. So, I was careful about where and when I used my talent, I didn’t want some nosy psychic talent seeing me manipulate my aura and get curious. I figured I could finish college, get married, start my career and just ride out the rest of my life in anonymity.

But, you know what they say about the best laid plans.

Samantha and I were sitting in one of our favorite coffee shops enjoying a little down time. It had been just over two years since mom had passed and I was adapting to what they called ‘the new normal’ in that her not being here wasn’t such an aberration, I was getting used to it. Coming home to a house without tempting aromas wafting out of the kitchen wasn’t like getting punched in the stomach any more. The house still felt empty and wrong, but I didn’t notice it as much. For that matter, it had been a few months since her loss was the first thing I thought about the moment I opened my eyes in the morning. I still missed her, a lot. I had been just getting to know my mother, my real mother, when she had been taken from me. Despite that, I guess I had accepted that she was gone. I only choked up occasionally these days.

Of course, having killed her murderers helped a little – no unfinished business to agonize over.

It was the middle of April, about two months before the double wedding we had planned with Mike and Tiffany. When they had announced they were getting married it reminded Samantha and I that we had intended to do the same before my mother had been taken. So it was to be a June wedding.

I only mention that to point out that the weather was warm, which explained the brief attire the young lady was wearing. Most male eyes had turned in her direction when she entered with a couple friends, laughing and joking and just being teenage girls. She had on tiny cut off jeans and a t-shirt tied into a knot just under her nicely developing tits. Most of those eyes had resumed their regularly scheduled broadcast after a short appraisal.

I just happened to notice there were two that did not. Eyes belonging to a man who looked as though he was concentrating on her in a way I hadn’t seen for a while.

So, in an act of clever camouflage, I put my elbows on the table and began gently rubbing my temples, as though I had a headache, while I closed my eyes and called up my sight.

Sure enough, he was sending out his auras, all of them in a big mass of individual tendrils – it looked really creepy. Her most prominent aura, amusement and merriment, was being drawn towards his amusement aura, itself beginning to lead the others.

This told me he was a telekinetic, as this was exactly how Philip had been training me. Relax, will your mind towards your target and make contact. He hadn’t told me what I was doing aura-wise, but that information is irrelevant to a telekinetic since he can’t see auras anyway. You will your consciousness, your aura, towards your target. Apparently your auras can sense theirs when they get close enough and their most prominent aura draws your matching one.

The sparks were just beginning to seek each other out when Samantha distracted me.

“I know it can’t be a lack of caffeine giving you a headache, you’re on your second latte. What’s going on? Something in here you like?”

I opened my eyes. Samantha was grinning with a lusty glint in her eye. Occasionally when one of us saw something, or rather, someone, who really impressed us, I would take a peek to find out if she were the type of girl who wouldn’t be terribly bothered by the idea of some impulsive sex with a strange couple. Once in a while we found one and every so often we would take advantage.

“Do you see that blond haired girl over there by the window, blue shorts and white t-shirt?”

She glanced over, her eyes darting quickly back to me. Her voice low and urgent.

“What the fuck, Jake? Yeah, she’s very pretty, but she also can’t be more than fourteen. I hope you aren’t thinking what I think you’re thinking – or the wedding is off.”

I kept my voice low as well.

“What? No! I’m not thinking that, but the guy two tables to the left of her sure as hell is.”

Okay, that was a little lie – of course I was thinking it, but I never would have acted on it, and neither would most of the guys who had checked her out. A sexy female is a sexy female, but in current society, decent grown up men simply don’t go around fucking kids. Even lithe, sexy ones with long thick blonde hair, a tight round ass and tits just a bit on the adult side of the budding stage.

Maybe look her up in a couple of years...

Samantha shot a glance in that direction.

“What’s he doing?”

“Making a connection. I don’t really know what for, but if ain’t something lascivious I’ll eat my hat.”

“You’re not wearing a hat. Can you stop it without blowing your cover? Shit, blowing cover or not, we can’t let this happen, Jake.”

“Let me try something.”

Resuming my ‘I have a headache’ pose, I closed my eyes and continued my aural voyeurism.

Since I knew he couldn’t see auras, and my mother had confirmed that my way of connecting was very hard, if not impossible, to detect, I reached out with one of my own tendrils and jammed it into their connection.

“He’s trying to convince her that virginity is not only overrated, but embarrassing at her age.”

“Is she buying it?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t she? As far as she knows, these are her thoughts. Hold on, now that she’s well on her way to wanting to lose her cherry he’s getting her to notice him, to think he’s sexy and that he would be the perfect man to introduce her to the world of sex. Jesus, he’s going to make her try and pick him up. He gets off on young girls’ clumsy attempts at seduction.”

“I repeat, Jake, we can’t let this happen.”

I was beginning to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach – there were implications here beyond this young girl’s plight. Opening my eyes I looked back at my lovely redhead. I knew I had ten or fifteen minutes before his suggestions would start to have any serious effect. At that, it would be a very short induction time for a telekinetic, but I didn’t think he cared about how she would feel afterward.

“It won’t happen, not if I can help it. But I’ve just realized that by backing away from these mind fucking assholes all I’ve done is put my stamp of approval on shit like this. I mean, after what I learned from Phillip and Alek’s attitude, hell, even my mother’s, I should have known this happens, and I’ll bet it happens a lot.”

“What are you getting at?”

“I never seem to think things through. Take any group of people and give them a set of rules. A certain percentage of them are going to break those rules. Alek seemed to think that using the power for sex was okay as long as no one got hurt, Phillip’s attitude was even more forgiving than that and both of them were coming from a twisted perspective that leaves a pretty foggy definition of what ‘hurting’ someone actually means. Even my mother thought it was okay as long as everyone was ‘relatively unscathed’ – what the fuck is ‘relatively unscathed?’

“Now factor in the guys who break rules. They’ll push even those rather vague limits to satisfy their desires. They can’t use their abilities to make someone love them. They can get everything else they want – but they can’t make their dream girl love them. That has to piss them off, so when do push the limits, they probably aren’t very nice about it.

“There has to be a lot of guys like this running around and they are protected from the law by the fucking Powers that Be so the secret doesn’t come out. If I want to stop this sort of crap, and I do want to stop it, I’ll most likely end up going against those powers. As for this asshole, I’m sure this isn’t the first time he’s corrupted some young thing who has no business screwing around with someone his age. Shit, he could be her father... or her father’s older brother.”

“Well, let’s hope he doesn’t actually have any daughters,” Samantha said with a disgusted curl of her lip, “or nieces. Are you planning to come out of your psychic closet and challenge... well, whoever?”

“Not if I can avoid it, I think I can stop this without revealing my identity. But there are more like him out there, you can bet your ass. If I start taking them down, the community may figure out someone’s fucking with them but, hopefully, not who.”

I looked into her eyes.

“I won’t do it unless you’re on board. Anonymity may be our only defense and I can’t guarantee we’ll stay in the shadows. If we’re found out, I’m as good as dead and it’ll go worse for you. You know this.”

She reached over and covered my hand with hers.

“I leave it up to you. If you’re asking me my opinion, I think you should do it. You can beat them. It seemed like you didn’t have too much trouble with either Alek or Phillip.”

“It wasn’t as easy as it looked, both of them were able to snake their way into my thoughts. If I can stay under their radar, I think I can take out any telekinetic I run into without them knowing a thing. Any psychic will be able to see what I’m doing right away, but I can hit pretty fast and will have the element of surprise so I’m pretty sure I can win that as well, but a psychic/TK pair might be more than I can handle. It damn near was in Phillip’s office.

“You won that one.”

“Only because I didn’t hesitate to kill. I’m not sure how far down THAT road I want to go. I was thinking more along the lines of scaring the shit out of this guy, shredding a bunch of his memories so he’ll be less likely to do this again and giving him a massive headache for about a week.”

“Why not? Killing doesn’t bother them.”

I must have looked a little shocked.

“Don’t give me that look. If you remember, I didn’t hesitate in Phillip’s office either. These guys... they’re just... look, you said you don’t think that this is the first time he’s done this to a girl her age – and she probably isn’t the youngest. I bet this fucker has caused a virtual epidemic of shattered emotions, physical issues, addictions and he probably even has a string of suicides in his wake. If you were to rip out his heart right here and put his head on a pike, all you would get from me is heartfelt ‘job well done’.”

“I never thought you were this bloodthirsty.”

“When you come across a rabid dog you are doing everyone a favor by putting it down – even the dog.” She spat, then she sighed, “I’m not bloodthirsty, I’m pragmatic. From what you’ve told me about the psychic community, most of them just want to be able to use their advantages to live comfortably and be left alone, and I don’t have a problem with that as long as they aren’t pulling this sort of crap. The ability can’t be used to create love, so the assholes among these guys are going to use it for control – some much heavier handed than others. The one’s who are doing this kind fucked up bullshit and the other stuff you’ve told me about... well, fuck them. I do believe in the sanctity of life, but only for those who have respect for the lives of others. Something shitheads like Mr. Friendly over there doesn’t have.”

“Okay, your way does guarantee he won’t do this again, my way doesn’t. Before I give him a brain aneurism though, I want to see what he knows about other mind fuckers around here.”

The only other talents I had ever had contact with was Phillip, my mother and the asshole. Okay, and that Telekinetic in Phillip’s office, but I hadn’t really had much chance to get to know him... you know... before I killed him.

I again made like I was having a migraine and called up the sight.

Reaching out with an aural tendril, I very gently connected to his anxiety aura and rode it into his head.

“He works in the mayor’s office. It’s his job to make sure policy decisions go the right way. Anything he can’t handle is kicked up the chain. You got something to write with, and on?”

“I have a pen in my purse and... the back of our receipt big enough?”

“Yeah, I’m getting about a dozen or so names, a couple work in government, but there are some in the corporate world as well and a few he just thinks of as, ‘colleagues’. Whatever the hell that means.”

I began telling her the names of other talents in his mind, where they worked and had her put a ‘T’ or a ‘P’ beside each one.

“Just the names? No addresses or phone numbers?”

“He doesn’t know many addresses and ‘speed dial four’ won’t really help us.” I told her, and then, “Okay, that’s all he knows. Time for the... hold on, there’s something he’s thinking... he’s thinking... oh fuck.”

“What?”

“That trail of emotional fuckupedness you were worried about isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. He totally mind fucks his victims, shreds their personalities until they don’t know who they are then sells them to a pimp. He’s thinking he might get a couple thousand or more for this girl because of her age and beauty. She’d probably never be seen again, at least on this continent. So much for any reservations about offing this creep.”

“You better do it before I go over and shove my pen in his ear.”

I had connected to his anxiety aura for a reason. As I began pumping it up I also reached out, through the link, with telekinesis and created a blockage in a blood vessel deep in his brain, causing that vessel to begin to swell. His panic prevented him from figuring out what was happening and trying to shield against it. I saw his aura snap back from the girl and the outline of multicolored fire jumped up from his table. I kept feeding his aura and swelling the vessel and in a matter of seconds the pressure caused him to black out. I lost his thoughts as his auras reverted to neutral but I didn’t ease off his brain until they faded out to nothing.

“He’s gone.” I said, then directed my attention towards the young lady. I knew which aura was hers as I had seen which one he was connected to. She was wondering what had happened to that good looking guy and whether or not anyone was going to call nine-one-one.

I wasn’t crazy about what I was about to do. My mother had warned me about ‘collateral damage’ when screwing with memories, but she had to lose the attitude towards virginity he had given her and I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

As far as I knew, short term memory carries less risk of destroying a memory that may be associated with, but not actually part of, the memory being erased. At least that’s what I told myself.

She forgot everything that happened to her since shortly after walking into the coffee shop. It wasn’t elegant, but it worked.

Finally, I opened my eyes.

Samantha was studying me carefully.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, he deserved it. I took care of her sudden disinterest in virginity too – she’s back to her original feelings about it, whatever they were. Unfortunately, she doesn’t remember the last five minutes or so.”

“I’m sure she’ll get over it. Do you want to get out of here?”

“Do I ever.”

My stomach was a cold, hard knot. Rabid dog or not, I had just murdered another human being in cold blood – and it wasn’t in the heat of battle, him or me – I had simply sat calmly, reached out with my mind and snuffed out a life. I suddenly had the thought that I had probably better get used to that knot.

We had to walk past the girl and her friends to get to the door, nobody looked twice at us as there was quite a bustle going on a few tables over.

But, just as we passed I heard her saying to her friends, “I did NOT already tell you that.”

She’d get over it... she’d be fine...

I kept telling myself that all the way to the car.

On the way back to my house, we called Tiffany and Mike and invited them to dinner, then another call to Kirsten.

As my closest friends, if I were going to start a war, they needed to know. The Psychic community tended to target friends and families of those proving to be a particular pain in the ass. Also, I needed to check on their shell personalities.

Then we swung through a KFC drive through to pick up dinner – we had to feed them something and I didn’t have much at the house since I usually ate with Samantha and her mother.

“I’m not crazy about murder,” opined Tiffany, after we told them what had happened, “but if he was raping little girls, their bodies and their minds, then I suppose he deserved it.”

“I didn’t know you could kill someone with a thought, Jake,” said Mike, carefully, “I guess I better be careful about pissing you off.”

“Hold on,” I interjected, “I hope you don’t think I would ever do anything like that to any of you. I wanted you to know about this so you would be cautious – not about me, but about anyone who may come after me, and by extension, you.”

“Do you think we are in any serious danger?” asked Kirsten, gathering up the empty plates and other take-out dinner trash.

She had taken it upon herself to serve us whenever we were alone with her. I assumed she saw it as part of her submissive duties. We had stopped ordering her about a long time ago and most of the dominant/submissive stuff came from her end these days. Though, once in a while it was a fun game to play. As for the household duties, I would have let her know it wasn’t necessary but she seemed to like doing it – and I liked watching her do it. Frankly, I liked watching her do just about anything.

“That depends on how well we hide our existence.” said Samantha, “Jake and I talked before you got here, and we’re looking into other ways of making the deaths look like natural causes as well as using his telekinesis to stage accidents. As long as we can avoid making the deaths look suspicious we should have no problems staying under the radar.”

“How many people are you planing on killing?” Ask Tiffany, somewhat incredulous.

“Definitely anyone who is victimizing innocents,” I said, “other than that... well, if the powers that be get involved... it’s pretty tightly organized. The underlings seem to only know a handful of other talents, guys who report to the same boss and maybe a few social contacts here and there. If they aren’t assholes, then I think I can get away with giving them amnesia and just cut off the head when they start taking too much notice. It might get dicey when the leader’s replacement shows up and finds all the functionaries have no idea what’s going on, but it will take some time to replace them which should give us some room before they start looking for whoever did it. Even then, they won’t have much to go on.”

“Sounds like this could take awhile,” Mike pointed out, “how much do you know about all these guys?”

“That’s where you come in.” I said with a grin. “I need someone who is, say, a computer science major who is also a hacking hobbiest to research some names.”

I handed him the list.

“Hmm, I’m willing to bet some of these aren’t listed in the white pages, and any I can’t find on the web could be difficult. I could hack into their Human Resources files, but Government systems can be tricky, mainly at the Federal level but the State is pretty careful too and these corporations take a lot of precautions. It would be a lot easier if I could get my hands on some login information.” He looked over at Samantha, “You wouldn’t happen to know where I could find a friendly mind reader would you?”

“Why is it that everyone seems to smarter than me?” I said in mock exasperation, “I never would have thought of that.”

He looked at me with a grin, “Seems to be smarter?”

Before I could come up with a witty retort, Kirsten came back in from the kitchen. There was a definite slink to her movements, which I recognized and knew what was coming. My cock swelled in anticipation – something it did quite often when the sexy Asian angel came into my view.

“Mistresses,” she said demurely, “I have finished cleaning up and am ready to serve you in whatever way would please you most.”

Her demur manner, tone of voice and choice of words had slave written all over it. She had really gotten into the game in past couple years, though anyone outside our circle wouldn’t have a clue. In the outside world all anyone ever saw was a beautiful, capable and confident young woman with an outgoing and delightful personality – much different than the girl they would have seen a few years ago.

Tiffany spoke up first, “I would like to see you suck Mike’s cock while I lick your pretty little pussy.”

She shot a smile at Samantha, “You snooze, you lose.”

“I haven’t lost anything,” Samantha answered with a smile of her own, “I know another pretty little pussy that will want a good licking as well.”

Tiffany jumped up and began removing her button up blouse and tight blue jeans. She still had a rocking body and her full, bright blonde hair was even longer than it was in high school.

Kirsten stripped out of her pink top and white skirt very seductively, her beauty had not diminished in the least and, in the two years we had been involved with her, she had become even more sexy, if that was possible... which, apparently, it was... ‘cause she had done it.

Samantha slowly pulled off her t-shirt and slid out of her shorts. As lovely and sexy as the other two girls were, Samantha was always the bell of the ball as far as I was concerned. Her tits were perfect and the nipples were already starting to swell as her true nature watched the other two women reveal their voluptuous curves.

Mike and I just sat back and watched the show. We had been informed some time back that it was not up to us as to when and how we got naked, which was fine with us. We liked having beautiful women slowly peel off our clothes, suckling and kissing our skin as it was exposed. We liked having our clothing roughly torn from our bodies by sexy women in a lusty frenzy. Okay, beautiful sexy women removing our clothing was something we both liked, no matter how they did it.

I have to admit, screwing with another guy in the room was a little weird at first, but we had gotten used to it. Trust me, the three bombshells currently nude before us were extremely distracting.

Kirsten approached Mike, dropping to her knees. She gently undid his fly and slid his pants and shorts down his legs. She gripped the already hard cock and looked into his eyes for permission to suck it.

“By all means,” he said lightly, “go right ahead.”

Her little mouth stretched as she took his hard on slowly into her mouth and slid those sexy lips up and down, giving it a good coat of saliva before pushing them all the way down, taking him deep into her throat.

Her tight little brown ass was in the air and Tiffany wasted no time. She licked the impossibly small pussy up and down and then sucked on her clit. Moans escaped around Mike’s cock.

Tiffany wasn’t the only one giving oral pleasure by this time as Samantha began hungrily mouthing the beautiful blond’s pink treasure.

I watched, not feeling left out because I knew my turn would come. And let me assure you, it was a hell of a show.

Finally, Samantha came over to me and slowly removed my shirt and jeans, kissing and sucking my neck and chest. Once I was fully naked, a quick fondle and gentle tease on my balls and rigid cock was the only thing she did before leading me over to the group.

Tiffany had joined Kirsten on Mike’s throbbing member, leaving two round little asses waving in the breeze. Samantha resumed sucking Tiffany’s tight little twat and I moved in behind Kirsten.

Her pussy was dripping and my cock slid easily into the pink flesh, which always amazed me because when I licked or played with it, it never seemed big enough to take a full sized cock.

It was tight and slick, I could feel it quivering with pleasure as I stroked evenly in and out. I grabbed her narrow hips and looked down at the perfect little brown buttocks.

She had Mike’s cock deep in her throat when her orgasm started and pulled off. Mike was in no distress, however, as Tiffany quickly took up the slack and sucked him deep.

When Mike came, his fiance never missed a beat, swallowing every drop and continued to suck to ensure he stayed hard. When it was all three of them, they could count on two or three orgasms before we needed a break, so she knew she could do it.

Once she was certain he would retain his erection, she climbed up and slid her tight pussy down over him.

Samantha pulled me out of Kirsten and had me lay on my back. Kirsten again took my cock into her tight little snatch while Samantha placed her gorgeous pinkness right over my mouth.

Sucking her perfect pussy always got me extremely hot, but doing it while our little subservient Asian nymph rode me with her tight hot pussy was incredibly erotic. They made out above me while I played with two sets of firm, supple breasts. Samantha’s were larger than Kirsten’s but the little Korean babe had no reason to feel inadequate, hers were plenty big enough to play with. In a very short while I was hosing my cum into hot little Kirsten as she screamed out in an orgasm of her own.

Samantha pulled her off and dove on my cock while I kept eating her. Kirsten went over to kneel on the couch next to Mike and suckled his neck, caressing his chest and nipples while Tiffany bounced up and down.

Samantha then lay on her back and called Kirsten over, “Get that hot little pussy over here, I’m afraid my boyfriend made a bit of a mess in it and, as usual, I have to clean up after him.

Kirsten sat on her face while I drove my still hard cock deep into the most amazing pussy I have ever known – and in the last two years, I have known quite a few.

My green eyed vixen had brought several bi-sexual beauties into our bed, though we had agreed that we would never bring another person into anything involving any of our other three friends. Mike and Tiffany had been with some other partners as well and Kirsten had dated a couple guys, though she never played subservient for anyone but us.

Wherever we wandered, we always wound up back together. The five of us simply enjoyed the company. Sex with other women was great, but never held the thrill and excitement of when we all enjoying each other.

This was a private club.

As I stroked into my statuesque queen, Kirsten and I played a breathless game of tongue tag while she came again and again. Samantha came several times herself until one of her shuddering orgasms drove me over the edge.

“Give it to her, Master,” Kirsten whispered, soft lips brushing my ear, eager arms wrapped around me, “Give my Mistress your delicious cum so that I may lick it out of her.”

An couple hours later, we all sat around, exhausted. The girls had been in rare form.

We noted the time.

“We should get to bed,” I said, “but I want you guys to stay here tonight. I need to check on your shell personalities before anyone leaves this house, and I am too tired to do it now.”

“What are you so worried about?” Asked Tiffany, “Those psychic guys still don’t know you exist.”

“What if one of them decides that fucker’s death was suspicious and decides to look into it. There were cameras there and with their resources it wouldn’t be too hard to get their hands on the recordings. He or she just might notice the couple paying a little extra attention to the dead guy right before he got that way.”

“So, why are we at your house? If they identify you, won’t this be the first place they look?” Asked Kirsten

“These guys never use a frontal assault when a knife in the back is possible. They would most likely try and get their hands on one of you in order to learn more about me. Besides, Kirz, what would your parents say about us sitting around your house like this?”

Kirsten was cuddled up with Mike and Tiffany on the couch and Samantha was curled up in my lap. We were all still naked as jaybirds.

“Before or after their coronaries?” She laughed, “And, what did you just say about, what did you call them... shell personalities? Why does that sound familiar?”

“Shell personalities,” mused Tiffany, “I had forgotten all about those, but now it seems like you’ve said something about them before, but I can’t remember what. That’s weird.”

“I had to make you forget them, these shells absorb new memories so they will stay realistic. If the memory of the shell is in the memories of the shell persona, it sort of mitigates their usefulness, wouldn’t you agree?”

“That makes sense,” agreed Kirsten while the others nodded, “But could you go over how they work again? It’s a little foggy.”

“Sure, at the first indication your mind gets that it is being contacted by an outside influence, your real selves will be locked behind a false persona. One that is just like your real one, but you, the you that you are, will be safely out of reach. You will be aware of what is going on, but your true selves will not be affected by any commands your fake selves get and react to. Some bastard could try and delete every memory you have and when you come out of the shell, it will be like it never happened.”

“So how can you get into our minds to check or change these shells?” Asked Mike.

“The first thing I contact you with is a password, unique to each of you – and no I’m not gonna tell any of you what yours is, I don’t want to risk having your attacker find it. That password prevents the shell persona from taking over.”

When I revamped the shells a couple years back, I had done away with the ‘maze’ and simply installed a lock.

“What if it’s someone like the guy you took out today?” Asked Samantha.

“Shit, I guess you’d have to go along, physically at any rate. The shell will protect your true mind from being shredded, but I can’t do anything about what he will do to your bodies.”

“Couldn’t you give their real minds the ability to override the shell and take some sort of action?”

“I don’t know, Mike. Any sort of conduit from their true selves to their false selves would be a two way street – no way around it. I couldn’t guarantee they wouldn’t actually be affected by the mind fucker’s commands. Same with you too, if you’ve forgotten.”

“I doubt I am likely to be enslaved by some sex crazed mind controller – be it a guy or a girl. I just can’t stand the idea of some asshole taking over and raping Tiffany, or Kirsten, or Samantha, no matter how safe their true selves might be. It would still suck – and they would be aware of what was happening. Watching themselves get raped and God knows what else. That would have to do something to them.”

“Just how do we get out of this ‘shell’ when it’s all over?” Asked Samantha, sitting up.

“I would have to mentally give you the password. That will unlock the shell and release you.”

“What if you made it so this ‘conduit’ would only be available when the bad guy isn’t around?” Asked Tiffany.

“That’s a real good idea.” I observed, mulling it over, “I’m not sure how it would work, but it’s an avenue worth pursuing.”

“If the asshole thinks we’re mentally cowed,” mused Kirsten, “then he probably wouldn’t worry about us trying to get to a phone or something while he slept or even left us alone for a while.”

“I don’t think it would be a good idea to expose our true selves if he is still in the same room,” said Samantha with a shake of her head, “so sleeping would be out. But he’s bound to be overconfident about leaving us alone while he went out to go to work, run some errands or even kidnap another toy.”

“And what happens if they manage to take you out? How would we get out of our shells then?” Asked Mike, his brows furrowed.

“All good questions, but I am too worn out to think right now, thanks to Kirsten’s talented tongue.” This elicited a pleased giggle from the tawny submissive. “When I originally made these, it was more of an insurance policy I was pretty sure would never be needed. There’s a lot here to think about. Let’s all sleep on it and talk about it over breakfast.”

They agreed and we went to bed. Samantha and I went to my room and Kirsten accompanied Mike and Tiffany to one of the guest rooms.

Nobody encroached on the master bedroom – my mother’s things were still as she had left them.

I suppose I wasn’t all that accepting just yet.