The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter Fourteen

“Good,” said Phillip reassuringly, “that’s four, you ready to try for five?”

Since I was pretty busy maintaining my armor while holding four soccer balls in the air I just grunted my reply while nodding slightly. I had broken out in a light sweat with number four and it took several long seconds before it hovered steady but now all four were rock solid in the air. I was pretty sure I could handle another one.

“Okay, catch.” He didn’t wait for me to try and raise another ball, instead he threw one, hard, right at my head. This wasn’t new and I had gotten pretty good at stopping objects in mid air, but this was the first time I tried it while concentrating on several other things at the same time. About the only thing I did right was to maintain my armor so I didn’t get a black eye when the ball slammed into the side of my face. I’d been so flustered I hadn’t even dodged effectively.

“Hey! No fair!” I protested as the balls bounced all over the garage.

“Haven’t I told you to expect the unexpected?”

“Well, yeah… but what if I hadn’t kept my armor up? I could have been hurt.”

“Yes, you could have, and the next time you certainly wouldn’t have made the same mistake.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I grumbled as I retrieved the scattered soccer balls. While Phillip and Alek’s personal philosophies differed immensely, their training techniques were remarkably similar in that they both believed in the school of hard knocks. I had to admit it was effective, but it sure made screwing up suck.

Phillip, still believing I was a straight telekinetic, thought that by teaching me how to focus my thoughts and perform mental manipulations without seeing auras (which he conveniently forgot to mention) he had taken my psychic training as far as he could and now focused on what he considered to be my rather unimpressive telekinetic abilities. Truth be told, by normal standards, my telekinesis was very sub-par, but then normal Telekinetics couldn’t do the other things I could either.

My mother and I had done some telekinetic training on the sly and I had been shocked at just how poor my talent was compared to a strong Telekinetic like her. While we both could manipulate things over twice our body weight, she could do it from as far away as fifty feet but I could only manage it if I were nearly close enough to the object to touch it. Further, her range was the same whether the object weighed in at her maximum or was just a feather while my ability was dependent upon proximity and weight – the heavier something was the closer to it I had to be. I still had mass and momentum on my side though, so whatever I could move up close could be launched quite some distance, however once it had left my sphere of influence I had no control over where it would land.

My limited telekinesis did have one advantage; Phillip was so disappointed that he was only showing up about one Saturday a month for training. I kept expecting him to send a telekinetic talent to train me but so far it had been just him. Alek felt that it was because he hadn’t reported my existence yet – citing the older man’s penchant for holding his cards closely to his chest.

“How about a rematch?” I asked, tossing four balls into the air and concentrating hard, though I tried to look nonchalant, held them in midair with my mind.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” He asked walking over to the remaining balls lying on the floor.

“Of course,” I answered, still concentrating hard on holding the four balls, “have you ever gotten me twice?”

“Well then, if you’re ready.”

Using a sliver of unused concentration I watched Phillip out of the corner of my eye, waiting for him to bend over to pick up a ball. Instead I heard the sound of something striking a soccer ball and without any warning other than that, there was an object flying towards my head. The sneaky bastard must have realized I was watching him and kicked a ball at me rather than throwing one. I did manage to catch it.

“Got it!”

“You did? Looks to me like you’re still only holding four balls.”

Shit. In my excitement at catching the kicked ball I hadn’t noticed that one of the balls I had already been holding had escaped and was even now bouncing across the floor. Irritated at my apparently false bravado, I angrily flicked out a tendril of thought and brought the ball back to hover around me.

“There! That’s five – happy now?”

“I will be, if you can explain how you just picked up a fifth item without even thinking about it, when earlier today it took you hours of intensely focused concentration in order to manipulate a fourth object.”

“I… I don’t know. I just did it.” The balls wobbled slightly while I tried to puzzle it out.

“Could it be that you were frustrated with your failure and instead of spending hours agonizing about how you could possibly do such a thing, you simply did it?”

“I… well… I suppose that might have something to do with it.” I replied meekly, remembering the several times I had been berated for over thinking whatever it was I had been trying to do, lectures that had come, not only from Phillip but from Alek as well.

“Yes,” he added with a wry grin, “I suppose it just might.”

His phone rang, he answered, his voice low, but I could still overhear, “Hello?... I’d hoped to hear from you... Wonderful... You have made a wise choice, my friend... I’ll be in touch soon.”

He put the phone away, with a smile on his face.

“That will have to wrap it up for the day.” He said.

I picked up the bag that the soccer balls were stored in and held it open while guiding the balls into it.

“Got something important to attend to?”

“Oh, no.” He said quickly, “merely a reminder about an appointment – nothing monumental.”

I managed to continue filling the bag with balls while my mind raced.

Phillip had lied!

One of the first things Alek had taught me was to use empathy to be alert to certain emotions that are involuntarily connected with lying. This was the first time he had directly lied to me. He didn’t know whether or not I was able to determine if someone was lying and up to now he had always been very circumspect when trying to deceive me. Had he been so caught off guard by his call that he hadn’t the presence of mind to talk around whatever it was? Why had he felt it necessary to deceive me?

Of course I had no idea what he was really up to and after a few minutes I decided that, rather than there being something nefarious going on, he had just come to the conclusion that I did not have the lie detector ability and had just stopped being so guarded.

I momentarily considered establishing a hard link and trying to divine what was really going on – experiments with my mother had shown me I could connect to another talent and pick up and even influence active thoughts without advertising my presence. But the risk was too great – if I were discovered I wouldn’t be the only one to suffer. So, I merely watched as he went out to his car and pulled away.

“So how did it go?” asked my mother, coming out while I was still watching the street.

“Another object lesson on my propensity to over think details and lose sight of the big picture, other than that I think I did pretty good – levitated five balls at once.”

“Almost there, most of us can only levitate around six. For combat though, the goal is generally not more than two or three. Even then, only one with any real precision.”

“Why’s that?”

“Moving things around takes more concentration than simply floating them and you’ll have to maintain a shield as well. But remember, your combat is different than mine. I grab heavy things and whip them around bashing the enemy, you will be launching things on a trajectory then forgetting about them – we should spend more time working on your aim and control.”

“I’ve been thinking about that. Your method is akin to having a couple invisible warriors running around bludgeoning the unshielded psychics while mine is more like sitting back with a ballista or a sling. Almost like having a gun – except this one can’t be taken away in the first moments of battle.” She had explained that, while most talents arrive at a confrontation armed, guns are the first things to go flying along with most other hand held weaponry.

Shields were a defense against almost anything, but a bullet with enough muzzle velocity could get through. Trying to fire a gun from within or behind a shield robbed too much velocity from the round as it punched it’s way through the invisible wall. The minute someone aimed a gun the telekinetics on the other side would know the shield was down, at least around the weapon, and the gun would yanked from the wielder’s hand.

My shield was only effective against the smaller, slower calibers if I wore it very close to my skin, and even then it only spread out the impact. I surmised that being shot would, at the very least, leave nasty bruising and a shot to the head would likely result in a severely fractured skull.

“I’d say those are pretty accurate analogies, what were you thinking?”

“What if I bring my own ammunition? I mean, I can’t always count on there being enough items close at hand and, in case whatever I’ve thrown lands too far away or has any real weight at all I won’t be able to keep using it over and over like you can.”

“You do have some unique limitations.”

“What do you think about billiard balls? They’re round so they’ll will fly true, they’re not very big so I can carry quite a few of them, they will definitely do damage wherever they hit and they’re light enough that I can re-use them even from a good ways off.”

“Sounds effective but it’s sort of an expensive solution don’t you think? Those things aren’t cheap.”

“I don’t need new ones, or even complete sets, I figured on hitting garage sales, pool halls… things like that. I think I can build up a decent stockpile of used balls without spending too much. The trick is going be finding someplace to practice. I don’t think you’d appreciate a bunch of billiard balls launched across the living room”

“You’re right there. You know, I like that idea, it might be worth practicing this with you, we can both practice launching and blocking, with our shields up we shouldn’t be in any real danger.”

“Should be fine, we can use the field out at the old quarry.” I answered somewhat distracted. I was considering telling my mother about Phillip’s lie but opted against it. I was sure our cover wasn’t blown or we would both be dead by now.

Before we could plan our joint training a stunning redhead of my intimate acquaintance came around the corner.

“Jake!” she said immediately, using the tone of voice that told me I had just fucked something up. “You’re not even dressed yet – did you forget tonight is Kristen’s birthday party?”

“No, I didn’t forget,” I said as we headed inside, “I just got done training and the party’s not for a couple hours yet.”

“Men!” she exclaimed looking at my mother, “It hasn’t dawned on him that we haven’t gotten her a present yet.”

“Ohhh…” I groaned, “Shopping? Are you sure you want me along for that? You know what lousy taste I have. Why don’t you take mom and pick up the present while I get ready?”

“Nice try.” She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Did you really think that was going to work?” chuckled my mother.

“Not really, okay, you two stay down here and tell embarrassing stories about me while I go get cleaned up.

“That’s a good boy.” Quipped Samantha, giving me a kiss on the cheek before I bound up the stairs to take a much needed shower.

A few torturous hours later we parked in front Kristen’s house and walked up to the door carrying her present. After visiting every store in the mall we had finally gotten her a… well… to be honest I don’t know what the hell it was. I was pretty sure she would wear it, I just have no idea how or, for that matter, where. Samantha said she would like it so I went along. All I knew for sure was that it was blue.

“So are you ready to make Kirsten pay for all her snide remarks?” Asked Samantha as we made our way to the front door. “You wouldn’t believe the crap she gave me for talking to you. That bitchy little control freak was almost as bad as Tiffany.”

“Are you sure about this? I meant it when I said that you are all the woman I’ll ever need.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Do you mean to tell me you don’t want to fuck a hot, perky little Asian girl? And even if you don’t, I do. After all this time being in the squad with her I can’t wait to get into her pants.”

“Well... sure I’d like to fuck her, she’s sexy as hell, I’m just saying I don’t want to do anything that may... concern you... I mean, you don’t seem like the jealous type, and this whole grudge fuck thing has been your idea – but... I don’t know, I’d be okay with just making her crawl a bit if you don’t want me to...”

“Jake.” she said abruptly, taking my arm, stopping us and looking at me seriously. “I know you love me. That night I overheard your thoughts planning to change me, I felt it – and the love I felt from you is every bit as true and deep as mine is for you. So I’m not worried about losing you to any of these bimbos. But if it’s making you uncomfortable we can stop. I told you I don’t want to give up pussy, but I’m sure I can find girls for us the old fashioned way if you don’t like using your ability to do it.”

She paused, thoughtful for a moment, then grinned wryly.

“I’m pretty new to having a boyfriend, I guess I bought into the stereotypes and just assumed you would want to get with as many hot girls as you could, and you have the power to let you do just that – I suppose this was my own clumsy way of letting you know I’m cool with sharing, I know where your heart is. That said, I really want to do this to Kirsten, she was awful. The rest weren’t really all that bad but she deserves it.”

“Don’t feel too bad. The stereotypes have it right, I think about fucking any number of hotties every day. What do you think about when you’re walking behind Susie Monroe or watching Ms. Anderson really getting into a lecture?”

“Or chewing the end of her pen.” She added with a lusty glint in her eye.

“The thing is, I think about it, I want to do it, and to be honest, if it weren’t for having you in my life, I don’t think there’s a pretty female at that school who would be safe – and quite likely any number of the not so pretty ones too. But you’re the most important thing. I love you and now that I know how you really feel about it, it takes some of the pressure off, but I don’t ever want to feel as though I’m too distracted to give you all the attention you deserve... and I certainly never want you to feel neglected in any way.”

She snaked an arm around my waist and tilted her head up to give me a kiss.

“You’re so sweet. Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure I know how to get your attention.”

“Okay, okay, if my screwing a hot girl will make you feel better about the balance of the universe, well... sometimes a man must sacrifice for his lady.”

“Putz.” she said slapping my shoulder, “besides, if you don’t do this, you’re not the only one who’ll be deprived of Kirsten’s pleasures, remember, Mike gets a piece of her too. As long as you’re sure you can make Tiffany okay with it.”

“It’ll be the first time I’ve tried controlling more than one person at a time, but I think, given the preliminary ground work I’ve done with Tiff and Kirsten, I’m up to it. Just wait for my signal before starting anything.”

“No problem, if you can’t do it, just have Mike and Tiff take off.” she agreed as she reached for the doorbell. “If we have to have her all to ourselves, so be it.”

“Hi guys,” exclaimed Kirsten, her white teeth flashing a happy smile that glowed brightly – at least at Samantha. When her gaze crossed mine there was a hint of disdain clouding her sultry, almond shaped eyes. “We take our shoes off in the house around her, it’s a custom my folks brought with them from Korea. There are house slippers over there. Everyone else is already here.”

I was suddenly glad that Samantha had talked me into this. The petite girl was gorgeous and as we followed her into the family room my cock swelled at the sight of her tiny waist and long silky hair. She was wearing a short skirt but I knew that she had a tight little round ass underneath.

It was only a few steps and we were in the heart of the party. I had to pause for a moment to come to terms with the surreal visage. At the beginning of this school year I never would have been welcome in such company. But now – well, most of the biggest jerks had been tempered, but even then, I still would have been rudely and pointedly ignored at best and at the very least, asked to leave. Of course I wasn’t exactly the guest of honor, but at the very worst I was being politely ignored and I was sure Mike was getting the same treatment.

At least I thought he would be, I had to look twice when I saw Mike laughing with Donny, the star center of our basketball team. Apparently they were both fans of ‘House’ and were recapping the latest episode. Tiffany was off doing her own thing but I noticed she was keeping a close eye on her boyfriend and I’m sure if anyone tried to fuck with him – well, it wouldn’t have gone well for them. She may have been a hot, sexy blond but she could be quite the acid tongued bitch with a rapier whit when riled. And these days, that talent was directed at defending nerds, rather than humiliating them.

I didn’t think she had anything to worry about with Donny, he had never been a problem before and once we started showing up with Samantha and Tiffany, he had been one of the few to accept us without question.

The party went as most parties do, a lot of food, a little beer, a little pot, she liked her presents, even the blue whatever it was, and everyone had fun.

Throughout it all I worked on the crowd, being a bit of a ‘fly on the wall’ actually made it easier as I didn’t have to worry about carrying on a conversation at the same time.

Kirsten was first. Despite my reservations, I had spent the previous week opening her mind up to new and adventurous experiences. Nothing drastic, just enough that what was going to happen tonight, while unusual, wouldn’t be all that suspicious. I’d saved the biggest changes for the party, some of those changes were in the form of time bombs, instructions that were programmed in and set to release when the right trigger occurred, others I would give her when they were needed. I increased the petite Asian’s enjoyment of the evening, giving her the idea that she wanted the party to go on as long as it could and swelled her lust just enough to give just about everything that happened a slight sexual edge. Letting her pot simmer, I moved on to the others. Nothing big there but I did give each of them a little tweak making them a bit more accepting of Mike and I, the main thing was making sure that anyone not invited to the after party left in a timely manner.

Eventually we were the only ones left.

“Bye Doug, thanks for coming by and I love the CD.” bubbled Kirsten ushering out the last of those who wouldn’t be staying for the fun.

I thought he would never leave. Even with my ability it was a real struggle to get him out. He had convinced himself that this party was finally his chance at Kirsten and my suggestions that he leave early were doggedly resisted as only a only a horny teenage boy can ignore those little voices in his head telling him how important it is to be home early.

I am not above playing dirty. He finally headed home when he became convinced that he was coming down with the worst case of diarrhea he had ever had. He wouldn’t actually come down with it, I couldn’t do that and even if I could, I wouldn’t do that to him, at least not in this case.

She came back into the room and obediently followed the instructions springing from her subconscious.

“Only five of us left, how about a game of spin the bottle – truth or dare version?”

“Oh, how fun!” agreed Tiffany, following her implanted suggestions and grabbing an empty Corona bottle while Samantha cleared the coffee table. The main thing I had done with Tiffany and Mike was to drain their anxiety auras, which effectively negated most, if not all of their inhibitions. They would pretty much go along with anything. Tiffany also had some ides that would be popping up at just the right times. Mike had gotten minimum programming – I was counting on him to be a horny eighteen year old and follow his sexy girlfriend’s lead.

“Okay, house rules are a dare’s a dare but a truth can be changed if you don’t want to tell. Everybody got it?”

As she spoke, I connected with the pretty Asian’s lust aura, and through it into her mind. My plan of creating a sexual edge to the night had worked out very well. She was pretty horny and for about the past hour she’d been mentally assigning double entrendre to just about everything that she heard. I had no doubt that if Doug had stayed, his hopes would have been realized. I suppressed a smile, knowing that her lusty frustration was going to get much worse for her, before it got better.

She gave the bottle a spin. As her fingers wrapped around the cool glass, she was thinking how nice it would be to have a cock, just that big, plunging into her.

The first spin was to see who would have the first turn. Seizing the bottle with my mind I helped it along so it would point to Tiffany.

She reached out and gave it a spin, I made sure it landed on me. I wanted to get the game started off right.

“Truth or dare?” She asked.

“I’ll go with truth.”

Tiffany arched her back slightly, pushing out her lovely chest, “Have you ever thought about me while jacking off?”

“Tiffany!” gasped Kirsten, “What the hell are you doing?” She was thinking that Tiffany’s, and possibly Samantha’s, geek fetish had all been an act and she was trying to embarrass us. Her main surprise was that Tiffany had let everyone leave before doing it. Either that or she was trying to start a fight with Samantha.

And, yes, that’s what she had considered it – a Geek Fetish... a fetish for Christ’s sake.

She was beginning to get concerned for the breakables in the living room if Tiffany and Samantha began to fight.

“Oh, absolutely.” I said before Kirsten could figure out a way to diffuse the potentially violent situation.

“Jake!” Kirsten blurted in shock. “I can’t believe you said that in front of Sam.”

“Why not, it’s the truth, I mean, an ass like that and those tits? Of course I’ve thought about her to get off from time to time.”

“As long as you aren’t thinking about her while you’re fucking me.” Chuckled Samantha.

“That would like wishing for a New York Strip while eating Prime Rib. You know you know you’re my number one fantasy girl.” I glanced at Kirsten while turning to Tiffany, the petite Korean was speechless. “You don’t mind being number two, do you?”

“Not in your book I don’t, as long as I’m number one in my guy’s.” She snaked her arm through Mike’s while she talked.

“You know you are.” Assured Mike.

“Yes I do. Your spin, Jake.”

The next five spins went to either Tiffany, Samantha, Mike or myself. We all opted for truth and answered the questions, which were, without exception, related to the general topic of masturbation.

Tiffany had just confessed that her masturbation fantasies consisted of both men and women.

Her spin landed on Kirsten.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Okay... how many times, in the last month, have you masturbated and what toys, if any do you use?”

Kirsten’s cheeks burned red. By then, she expected a sex question of some sort but I had made sure she wouldn’t want to answer. “You can’t ask me that in front of the...” she stopped herself just before using the word ‘geeks.’ She, along with the rest of the ‘beautiful people’ had been slowly learning the dangers of using such disparaging terms in front of Samantha and Tiffany. Especially Tiffany. Samantha was taking her new relationship status in stride since she understood it, but Tiffany, having been one of the most vociferous detractors of people like Mike and I, was still a little off balance and had reacted in typical Tiffany fashion, by going overboard in the opposite direction.

“In front of who, Kirsten?” she asked with a definite bite in her voice.

“Er... I mean... you know... in front of... uhm... the guys. This is embarrassing in front of guys. It would be different if it was just us girls... you know.” She was aware that her explanation was a bit lame and her voice trailed off at the end.

“Yeah, I bet that’s what you meant.” Tiffany decided not to push it any further. “Are you going to answer the question? Or are you willing to face the dare?”

It had only been a couple of times and, with what had already been revealed around the table, she would have been inclined to answer, but she just knew that revealing to Mike and I that she actually owned a cock-shaped dildo would be the ultimate humiliation. And I made sure that the thought of lying never crossed her mind.

“I... Dare.” she agreed with a sigh.

“Okay, since you were reluctant to answer, that must mean you aren’t getting enough, so I dare you to get yourself off right now.”

Kirsten’s eyes went wide. “You want me to... Here?” Kirsten was trying to think of a way to avoid the dare but, thanks to my presence in her mind, a dare made during a game of ’truth or dare’ was as an ironclad contract with which she simply had to comply. That, along with the fact that she was hornier than a three peckered billy goat made it impossible to figure a way out.

“You don’t have to undress, but you do have to cum.”

“You’re wearing a skirt,” offered Samantha, “it won’t be that hard.”

“Well, a dare’s a dare, I guess.” she said, her cheeks shining a reddish hue against her brown skin, “But don’t forget, what goes around, comes around.”

“Tell you what,” I said, “Mike and I will close our eyes until you’ve finished, will that make it easier?”

“Better than nothing, I guess – but no fair peeking.”

I nodded at Mike and we closed our eyes. Mike couldn’t see a thing but I watched the outline of her auras as she slipped her hand under her skirt and down her panties. Because of my earlier suggestions she was already moist and I felt, through my connection, that this wasn’t really that unwelcome an event. She had been needing some sort of release all night.

She was still a little inhibited despite her artificially escalated lust so I pumped her up a little bit more and adjusted her thinking a bit – heck, the nerds weren’t watching and it felt so good...

She tried to keep it quiet, but her subtle moans helped everyone know as she neared orgasm. When she finally came it required no use of the imagination at all.

“Oh... God!” she panted.

“I take it that means we can open our eyes.” I quipped, opening my eyes in time to see her slowly removing her hand from under her skirt.

“Yeah, the dare’s been satisfied.” She said, with a very mellow tone.

“Apparently that’s not all that was satisfied.” Giggled Tiffany.

She was only half right. Though Kirsten had been treated to a very intense orgasm, she was surprised to find that no edge had been taken off her desire. I fed her lust even more energy, stopping just short of the point she would have shoved her fingers back up her slick pussy, present company be damned.

I wanted to make sure that her level of desire held up as I was about to connect to Tiffany and though it was mainly to check the instructions I had planted earlier, there were other suggestions I was going to make that were very specific and concerned the pretty little Asian so I needed to make sure I wasn‘t ‘overheard‘.

As Kirsten reached for the bottle I surreptitiously closed my eyes for a few seconds, breaking the link with Kirsten and connecting to Tiffany.

Kirsten gave the bottle a spin, it stopped on Samantha—thanks to me.

“Damn!” exclaimed Kirsten, “I was hoping for Tiff. Okay, Sam, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Where is the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?” She asked, following my earlier command.

During this, I was feeding energy into Tiffany’s lust, checking my preset ‘time bombs’ in her mind that would, whether I was in there or not, give her the proper pushes in the right direction. These time bombs concerned certain sexual acts between herself and Kirsten, along with everyone else in the room. They were initially intended to make sure Tiffany wouldn’t interfere with the plan but had evolved a bit to make her an enthusiastic participant.

Most of my attention would have to be on Kirsten but I planned on monitoring Tiffany just to be sure.

Since all the current attention was on Samantha, I closed my eyes and, while maintaining the link with Tiffany, I reconnected with Kirsten. It was a bit confusing at first but it only took a second or two to figure out the unique ‘tone’ of each girl’s mind. Confident I could keep them sorted out without watching the aural connections, I opened my eyes.

“The craziest place…” mused Samantha, “Hmm... probably a toss up between a stall in the school’s first floor men’s room and one of the recording booths in the music room.”

“Samantha,” asked Kirsten, a little shocked, “what would possess you to have sex in public places?”

“Jake, of course. It was the middle of the school day and we didn’t want to wait.”

“This is crazy,” blurted a confused Kirsten—confused because of what Sam had just said and confused because the thought of sex with me had just spiked her sexual need. “I understand you dating him, well... actually I don’t, but why would you agree to have sex with him in school?”

“Oh, I didn’t agree to have sex with him, he agreed to have sex with me.”

“What?”

“I needed him to fuck me, and I wasn’t willing to wait until after school. Don’t get me wrong – I made him fuck me after school too.”

Kirsten’s confused look said more than she ever could have.

“Hey, he’s amazing. You should try nerd sex once in a while.”

“Oh please, you can’t be serious.”

“Don’t doubt it.” offered Tiffany. “Mike is the best lover I’ve ever had.

“Okay, okay,” interrupted Kirsten becoming uncomfortable with the topic, primarily because it was getting her excited. “let’s get on with the game, Samantha, it’s your spin.”

Samantha spun and, thanks to me, it landed on Tiffany once again. Sam looked at me and since I had toyed with more than one connection earlier in the party, and was now linked to both of the other girls, I decided the plan was a go. I gave her the slightest nod.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Well,” stalled the pretty blonde, “There’s already been a lot of ‘truths’ being asked tonight, and I do like the direction the ‘dares’ are taking, so I guess I’ll have to go with dare.”

“Okay, then I dare you to kiss Kirsten on the mouth. Tongue is optional.”

Tiffany reacted to the dare just as her pre-planted command required. Actually, I’m not so certain such a command would have been needed, but I wanted to be safe. Kirsten, on the other hand, despite my work of the previous week, was growing increasingly uncomfortable with the whole direction of the ‘after party’ and her own level of lust. I was in the verge of losing her and in a panic I split a branch off of the tendril that was extended out to her and jammed it into her growing anxiety aura to siphon off the energy there.

I hadn’t known I could that, but just as with the fifth soccer ball during my training with Phillip, I had done it without thinking about it.

And it worked. Kirsten was no longer concerned about the sexual turn the night had taken and was even intrigued with the idea of kissing the blonde cheerleader. Like Tiffany, though she preferred beef, she did eat fish on occasion. However, she also felt a need to put up some token resistance.

“Hey, you’re not supposed to involve others in a dare without their consent.”

“I’m sorry, if you don’t want to do it, I guess I can think of something else for her to do.”

“It’s not that…” she said quickly, sensing her chance slipping away, “I’m game, but you should get the consent first. House rules and all that.”

“Noted. Okay Tiff, it‘s your dare.”

Without comment, Tiffany crawled around the coffee table and, with her hand on the back of Kirsten’s head, kissed her.

I made sure both girls were into it and the kiss quickly became passionate. It lasted for nearly a minute and there was no doubt that there was tongue involved.

When Tiffany finally broke the kiss, Kirsten was on the verge of an orgasm.

“Wow…” she panted.

A very flushed Tiffany made her way back to her place and reached for the bottle without comment.

Again, the bottle pointed at Kirsten.

“Aww, c’mon.” She exclaimed.

“Truth or dare?” said Tiffany, intently.

I made sure.

“Dare.”

Tiffany turned to Mike.

“Would you like to be involved in this dare?”

The look on Mike’s face made me wish I had been connected to him as well. Earlier I made sure he would go along with the night, but I had assumed the direction would be obvious. He was being asked to go along with an unknown and I wasn’t sure how he would respond. I was about to break my link with Tiffany and connect to him when he answered.

“I… I guess so.”

“Okay, Kirsten, since you are having such a hard time understanding what Sam and I see in these, so called, ‘nerds’, I dare you to let Mike eat your pussy.”

Kirsten had a shocked look on her face.

Inside her mind, and her swollen aching pussy, she damn near came.