The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jake’s Dream Come True

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter Twelve

Tiffany set her lunch tray down on the cafeteria table, shooting me a look of disdain and took a seat next to Samantha. It had only been a few days since I set Tiffany on her lustful loop and, having checked on her in math class, she was currently unable to think of anything other than bedding my girlfriend. It was driving her crazy and, to be honest, I was a little surprised it had happened so quickly. The only explanation I could think of was that she had started out with a pretty strong attraction. It was only Thursday and the fact that she was already willing to forgo sitting with the rest of the cheerleaders and be seen sitting at the same table with me made me believe that I was in for a very entertaining weekend.

“You guys don’t mind if I join you for lunch, do you?” she asked. The question was obviously being put to the lovely redhead across the table from me.

“Sure,” agreed Sam with a bright smile, “you don’t mind, do you Jake?”

Tiffany shot a slightly panicked look my way, no doubt remembering the sour look she had just given me.

“No problem at all.” I said with an amicable grin.

I had been practicing my new found ability for the last few days and I could now make a sustainable connection just about as fast as I could call up the sight, which was getting faster and faster as my focus improved. Sam and I had just been talking about what that might mean to our plan for her friend. She engaged the blonde bombshell in conversation so my closed eyes would be less likely to be noticed.

I brought up the sight quickly and, finding her lust aura I forced a quick connection. Sliding my awareness down the link I tapped into her thoughts.

She was wondering why her friend was hanging around with an obvious social lesser and how she might pry the green eyed beauty away from me so she could begin the careful course of seduction she was planning.

Holding the connection I opened my eyes, knowing that she hadn’t noticed a thing.

“I suppose you’re wondering why Sam has been spending so much time with me lately.” I said as innocently as I could.

“Why, no… not at all.” She said with her mouth. Her mind said something completely different. Her mind told me that she was completely baffled why the sexiest girl on the squad would risk being seen with such a pathetic loser. But she also wanted to win over Samantha and, since the sexy red head had some sort of misplaced affection for me, she was coming to the conclusion that playing nice might be a good idea. She also knew that her attitude towards me so far hadn’t earned her any points.

“I… I mean sure, I may have questioned her friendship with you in the past… but now I realize that, who she hangs out with is her business. I like and respect her, so… if she chooses to spend time with you, well… there must be something about you I’ve missed.”

To be honest, I was impressed. It was pretty good for thinking on her feet – or more accurately, on her cute little tushy.

“Would you really like to know what I see in him?” asked Samantha flashing me a surreptitious wink.

“I sure would, because I really can’t figure it out – I mean, I know he helped you out in the mall and everything, but no offense, Jake, you aren’t exactly in her league, not even close.”

She actually thought such a comment wasn’t offensive because it was such an obvious fact – so ingrained was her elitism.

“I’m with him because he’s amazing in bed.” Said Samantha, causing Tiffany’s eyes to go wide. She was quite shocked at Samantha’s boldness. She was about to be even more shocked at her own reaction. I started pushing energy down the link to her lust aura. Her sexual excitement and anticipation grew exponentially.

I could feel how surprised Tiffany was at her sudden surge of desire in connection with Samantha’s mention of my sexual prowess.

Samantha continued. “He fucks me like no man has ever done before.”

More energy went down the link and the pretty blonde began to squirm ever so slightly. She still couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Sam, why would you say such things?”

“Because it’s true and if you had any sense you would throw him on this table and fuck both of your brains out right now.”

Her pussy was on fire. She tried to conceal what she was doing, but the way she was grinding her ass into her seat was obvious. At this point all it would take would be one lick or touch of her pussy and she would have a powerful orgasm. And she knew it. Her need and desire could not be ignored any further.

“Uhm… I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.”

Leaving her untouched lunch tray where it sat, she jumped up and headed for the restrooms. I made as if I were rubbing my eyes and reestablished the sight to see what happened as she got further away. As she neared her destination I reversed the flow and her lust aura shrank and dimmed so by the time she opened the ladies’ room door she was even less excited than when she first sat down.

Now she was really confused. She no longer needed to masturbate but she entered the bathroom anyway since she could hardly claim that she suddenly didn’t need to pee.

The connection stretched the twenty or thirty feet to the restroom without severing but as soon as the door shut, my aura disconnected from hers and smoothly flowed back to me. It must require a line of sight.

“So,” remarked Samantha innocently, when I reopened my eyes, “is it working?”

“Couldn’t you tell? She sure looked horny to me.”

“Shit,” snorted my green eyed goddess with a grin, “I thought she was going to take me up on the idea to fuck you right here.” She turned to look back at the bathroom door. “Is she in there doing what I think she’s doing?”

“I doubt it, as soon as she left this table all her horniness mysteriously disappeared.”

“Why Mr. Smith, I believe I underestimated you.”

“How’s that?”

“Well, I just wanted her humiliated and subservient to you as revenge for the way she has talked about you. What you just did was pure meaness.”

I would have responded but Tiffany was on her way back, her brow furrowed with confusion. I quickly faked a yawn and reestablished the connection to her lust aura, slowly ramping it up to a low hum as she approached.

“Maybe we should change the subject.” She said sitting back down.

“Why?” asked Samantha, “I don’t mind talking about what a great cocksman Jake is.” I increased the energy until her pussy pulsed with a dull throb of need. She struggled to think of something to say that would end the talk of my sexual prowess but with her mind occupied by her yearning sex organ, the words wouldn’t come.

“It doesn’t make me uncomfortable to talk about it.” Continued Sam, “In fact, he is so impressive that it just doesn’t seem fair to keep him all to myself.”

I fed even more energy down the link, Tiffany’s pussy now was on fire and I had no doubt her panties were soaked.

“You’ve been one of my best friends, Tiff.” Samantha reached out and put her hand on Tiffany’s arm. At her level of arousal any touch would seem sensual and exciting so I didn’t need to meddle any to make Tiffany squirm a bit, try to grind her pussy into the seat. Of course it didn’t hurt that she had come here hoping to seduce Samantha in the first place.

“How would you like to try it?”

“Huh?” Tiffany’s breath was ragged, “try what?”

“Fucking Jake.”

I began send the energy in waves, taking her to the brink of orgasm and back, over and over.

Samantha continued, “I’d have to be there, of course, I mean, if Jake gets to sample your cute little cooter, then I want a taste too.”

She squeezed the lovely blonde’s arm causing a sharp intake of breath as she heard Samantha offering the very thing she had come trying to get.

The desire burning in Tiffany’s swollen pussy had become unbearable, she was trying to come up with a reason for going back to the bathroom.

“I… uhm… I think I drank too much water today, can you believe it, I have to go to the bathroom again.”

Not waiting for any response from us, she jumped up and practically ran back to the ladies’ room. This time, I waited until the door was about to close behind her before I drained all the lust out of her. From her perspective as soon as she entered the bathroom, the excruciating need she had been feeling suddenly left her completely. So empty was her aura, that even if she tried masturbating it would have no effect, there simply wasn’t any excitement to build upon.

“So, is she where we want her?” Asked Samantha, wickedly.

“Yeah, I think she is.” I answered distractedly. I had noticed Mike a few seconds earlier standing across the cafeteria. He had just gotten his lunch and was head in my direction but paused when he saw who I was with, obviously wondering if he would be welcome. He, along with most of the other males in the cafeteria, had been watching Tiffany walk to the bathroom, as soon as he looked back to our table I waved him over.

“But I think she should have to prove how badly she wants us.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The original plan was to humiliate her, but right now her need is so high that she may not even notice the humiliation. Besides, I’m not the only nerd who has caught shit from people like her.”

I shifted my eyes to Mike, still making his way toward us. Samantha turned to see what I was looking at.

“I don’t know, Jake, I’m not sure I want to have sex with Mike, he’s a nice guy and all but other than you, I still play for the girl’s team.”

“And that’s just the way I want it.” I assured her, “But if we want to humiliate Tiffany, we have to make her feel degraded within her own mind.”

The wicked smile returned to Samantha’s lovely features.

“That, I can live with. What are you thinking?”

Mike was almost upon us.

“Just play along, you’ll see.”

Faking another yawn I closed my eyes and quickly tapped into Mike’s trust aura. Once the connection was made I sensed his hesitation at eating lunch with someone like Tiffany. I knew from our past friendship that Mike thought Tiffany was probably the hottest girl on the planet. He also felt that he was about as far beneath her as a person could get.

By the time he was standing by the table I had my eyes open, the connection firmly established.

“You sure it’s okay for me to sit here?” He asked, looking at me.

“No problem at all,” I replied, not using the link yet since he already trusted me quite a bit.

“Why wouldn’t it be okay?” asked Samantha as he sat down.

“Well, because of Tiffany. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to eat lunch with someone like me.”

I started using the link. For him to believe what I was about to say would require uncommon trust on his part.

“I don’t think she’ll mind, in fact, how would you like it if we could arrange for you to go out with her.”

“Me? You can set it up for Tiffany to go out with me? C’mon, there has to be a catch.”

“Well,” I said, hesitantly, “there would be one little thing.”

“What, ‘little thing’ would I have to do?”

“You may not like it,” offered Samantha, catching on quickly – I told you she was pretty sharp, “but it will be worth it – trust us.”

“What is it?” he asked suspiciously, even though at this point he trusted us so completely that he’d eat a cat-shit sandwich if we told him it was peanut butter – even if he’d seen us holding the bread under the cat’s ass.

“You’re gonna have to sleep with her.” I told him.

“I knew it, there’s always a… say what?”

“You have to fuck her, if you want to go out with her.” Explained Samantha, “I’m sorry, but there’s no other way.”

“Okay, joke’s over. Ha ha, very funny.”

“Seriously, bro, if you want tap Tiffany, we can fix it.”

“Yeah, right. How can you do that?”

“Easy – she wants to fuck Samantha.” His eyes went wide and he shot a surprised look a Sam, but didn’t comment. “Samantha told her that in order to get into her pants, she would have to get into mine as well.” A little fib, but that had been the original plan. “When she comes out of the bathroom, we will just tell her that in order to get into my pants, she has to get into yours.”

“Do you really think that will work? I mean, she’s so fucking hot and…”

“I know,” I said with a grin, “She’s so fucking hot to get with this hotter redhead, she’s ready to do anything. When she gets back, make like you forgot to get a dessert or something, we only need you to disappear for a few minutes – then come back and just sit there. Try not to look too horny. Now shut up, here she comes.”

Confident that he trusted me implicitly I broke the connection and, rubbing my eyes, connected with the approaching Tiffany. Despite her complete lack of desire she had tried masturbating anyway and had been frustratingly unsuccessful. I sensed that she was ready to agree to almost anything.

I caught her eye and pumped energy into the link as she watched my eyes traverse down and back up her perfect curves. When I got back up to her face, her cheeks were beet red.

Her steps faltered slightly when she noticed Mike, but she recovered smoothly and sat back down though there was a trace of annoyance on her face.

“Oh, look at that,” exclaimed Mike dramatically, “I’ve forgotten my pudding. You just can’t call it a meal without pudding for dessert. I’ll be right back.”

Tiffany watched him go, and then quickly turned back to us, or more specifically, Samantha.

“Sam I want you more than you can know, so, if he has to be part of the deal, I can live with that.” She was trying to salvage a little pride but we were about to fix that.

“What do you say, Jake?” asked Samantha, “Are you willing to give her your cock?”

“I don’t know,” I mused, pouring energy down the link, “I’m not sure she knows how to please a nerd.”

“What’s wrong with you? Every guy in this school would do almost anything to be with me. I’m offering you a free shot and you’re not sure you want it? Are you crazy?”

“Boy do you have things backwards,” smirked Samantha, “you are being offered a chance at Jake and his amazing cock, so he has to know you are worth the effort. If we are going to agree, it will have to be on his terms, not yours.”

Tiffany’s pussy was once again throbbing with need giving her a hunger for sex, a thirst that could not be denied.

“Sam, why are you doing this to me?” asked Tiffany, tears of frustration brimming in the blond’s gorgeous cornflower blue eyes. “I thought we were friends.”

“We are friends,” offered Samantha, again placing her hand sensuously on Tiffany’s arm, spiking the pretty cheerleader’s desire, “that’s why I’m trying to help you understand what a wonderful opportunity you are being given.”

“Okay,” she agreed quietly, completely defeated, “What do you want me to do?”

“Like I said,” I explained, “I need to be assured that you are able to perform up to nerd standards.”

“Nerd standards? What the hell are nerd standards?”

I struggled for an explanation, I knew where I wanted to go with this, but I hadn’t completely thought through how I was going to get there. Sensing my dilemma, Samantha chimed in with her particular brand of genius.

“Simple, you’re used to fucking hunky jocks, guys that have no problem getting sexy girls to sleep with them. So it’s all, wham bam thank you ma’am. They don’t have, or need, any creativity in their sex to get them off. Nerds, on the other hand, have to go alternative routes early on, movies, magazines, internet – things like that. By the time they bed a real girl they have been exposed to a much wider variety of experiences, even though they haven’t actually participated in them. So they want, actually they need, more than your mere presence. They need more technique, more enthusiasm – they need to feel that the girl is really there for them and that she enjoys it. Otherwise the experience is disappointing and, well, anti-climactic. Since Jake means so much to me, I won’t take a chance at exposing him to a girl who cannot perform at the level he requires.”

Tiffany’s desire was now an aching thrum that permeated her every molecule.

“But how can I prove that I am worthy of fucking him, if I’m not allowed to fuck him? That’s like the old catch-22 where you can’t get a job without experience, but you can’t get experience without the job.”

“It’s easy,” I said, seeing Mike coming back to the table carrying a cup of pudding, “we just have to arrange a simple test.”

“Test? What are you…”

She shut up as soon as Mike sat down across from her.

“I’m back. What did I miss?”

“Nothing!” Said Tiffany quickly, her cheeks growing rosy with embarrassment.

“Oh I wouldn’t say nothing,” offered Samantha, “we were trying to figure a real stumper of a problem, Mike. Maybe you can help.”

“Sam! I don’t think we should talk about this in front of him.”

“Why not? I think he’s the perfect solution.”

“What solu… Oh you don’t mean… No way.”

I began sending energy in waves again, taking her to the edge of orgasm and back. This time I included images of Samantha and me in the throws of passion. This linked us with her desire and made her believe we would be her only release. She shifted in her seat, the need almost openly apparent on her burning red face.

“I think it’s the perfect solution as well.” I offered, “Since he’s a nerd too, you can demonstrate your abilities to Mike, and he can let us know if you are good enough.”

“Good enough for what?” Asked Mike, innocently.

“Tiffany wants to…”

“Sam, No!” Tiffany exclaimed, cutting her off. Her confusion and frustration was almost palpable. She needed sex, more specifically; she needed sex with Samantha and me. But the idea of someone like Mike knowing about such vulnerability, or worse, her having sex with him, was an anathema to her.

“Well, I suppose we could just forget the whole thing.”

“No! I still want to… but I… oh shit. Fine.”

“Anyone want to let me know what’s going on?” Said Mike, his acting was superb.

“Well?” Samantha asked Tiffany, pointedly.

“Tell him.” She again seemed deflated in defeat.

“Tiffany wants to have sex with Jake and I. But I’m not convinced she’s capable of performing up to the standards that nerds, like you and Jake, require. So, she will demonstrate her ability to you, and you will decide if she is worthy of screwing us.”

“You up to vetting a slut for us buddy?”

“Sure, I can…”

“Hold on! I am not a slut.”

“I don’t know,” grinned Samantha, “You’re all ready to fuck some random guy in order to get a chance to fuck me and my boyfriend. Sounds awfully slutty to me.”

I felt her beginning to rethink her capitulation, so I used the link to keep her right on the verge of orgasm as a vision of Samantha and I fucking our brains out spun trough her lust fogged brain. She was convinced now that the only was to assuage her intense yearning was to be with me and my red-haired angel.

“But… but it’s you who… It… it’s not my rule… I didn’t… fuck it, do you have to go and use the word?”

“I call ’em as I see ’em.” I quipped.

“So what now?” she asked, “I take Mike to a janitor’s closet and let him fuck me?”

“That wouldn’t be a fair test.”

“Why not?” The idea of fucking Mike in the janitor’s closet was actually looking good to her, as horny as my meddling had her. I almost didn’t need my special abilities to feel the waves of heat coming off her. “You want to know how good I perform sexually, how else can I show it?”

“There’s more to sex than the actual fucking. You will be judged on three criteria, eagerness to please, technique and responsiveness. If you pass all the tests then you will get your reward.”

I was paying too much attention to what I was saying and not enough to her level of arousal. When I mentioned her reward she began to cum and I was barely able to siphon off enough energy to prevent a full blown orgasm. I sat quietly, waiting for her to catch her breath.

Sam filled in the silence. “And you got the words in the wrong order before, Mike won’t be fucking you, you will be fucking him.”

“The tests begin now.” I said, “For the rest of today and tomorrow you will act as though you are Mike’s girlfriend, and it has to be convincing.”

“Here? At school? Where everybody will see?” Her horror was only slightly superseded by her arousal. I fed the latter and soon her horror was left far behind.

“That’s right, here at school. How else can I be sure that you are willing to put my desire ahead of yours?”

“Fine.” She sighed.

“Then, tomorrow after school you and Mike will go to his parent’s cabin out at the lake. Sam and I will join the two of you Sunday afternoon. If you have pleasured Mike well, and met all the requirements, you get to show how well you can pleasure us.”

“What are the requirements?” She asked. Mike was looking on with considerable interest as well.

“Between the times that you two arrive at the cabin on Friday and Sam and I get there on Sunday, you have to make Mike cum ten times. And he had better have been convinced that you thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.”

“Ten times?”

That was Mike in disbelief, not the sexy blond cheerleader – she was taking everything in stride by now.

“Think about it, you’re still a virgin. The first few times won’t be much of a challenge.”

“Oh yeah, good point. Ten times it is then.” Then he added with a grin, “Boy, the things I do for my friends.”

“Yeah,” observed Tiffany, her voice dripping with sarcasm, “you’re just Mr. Altruistic.”

The rest of lunch passed quietly. The statuesque blond hardly touched her food but everyone else ate heartily. When it was time to head to class, she honored her part of the agreement and headed off with a smile on her face, hand in hand with Mike to the shocked stares of just about everyone.

“You ought to let him keep her.” Commented Samantha absently, watching them walk off.

“Keep her? Look, she’s a bitch and I have no problem taking her down a peg or two, but it’s not like she’s a pet. When this is all done she’s goes her own way.”

“What if that way isn’t what’s best for her?”

“Who are we to say what’s best for someone else?”

“Look, I admit I wanted to see her pay for the things she has said about you, but I know her. We’ve been friends since we were on the pom-pom squad in middle school. She’s a bitch because she has no self esteem. Her old man’s a major tyrant. He beats up her mom, slaps her around and runs them both into the ground emotionally every chance he gets. She thinks that’s normal.”

“How can she think that’s normal?”

“It’s all she’s ever seen. Shit, the worse a guy treats her, the more she thinks he loves her. You should see some of the bruising I’ve helped her cover with make up right before a game. Left to her own accords, she’s gonna go through a series of abusive relationships that could end up killing her.”

Her eyes flicked to the end of the cafeteria where Mike and Tiffany were walking out the door.

“Mike’s a good guy, he’ll treat her right.”

“Shit, he’ll treat her like a queen.”

“Damn right he will, that’s what got me thinking about this. You know, underneath all the bitchiness, self-doubt and fear, Tiff is actually a good person. I’ve seen it, not often, but it’s there. She really deserves someone like Mike, and you could make her want it, you could make her happy with it. What good is that power of yours if you won’t use it to make people’s lives better?”

“But what about Mike? Is this what’s best for him?”

“How couldn’t it be? You’ve said yourself that Mike is brilliant but suffers from a severe lack of confidence. Remember how mad you were last year when he balked at entering the science fair?”

“Yeah, his project was pure genius – but he convinced himself that it was stupid and backed out at the last minute.”

“Don’t you think that hooking up with the hottest girl in school would help boost his confidence?”

“You mean, second hottest.”

“Flatter me later – right now I’m trying to make a point. Underneath all her layers of dysfunction, Tiffany can be a kind, loving and supportive person. Just what Mike needs. He’ll bring out the best in her, and then she’ll bring out the best in him.”

A beep from her watch made her look down.

“Hey, we gotta get to class. Promise me you’ll think about it.”

Think about it… I didn’t think I would be able to think about anything else.