The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jailbait

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I guess you could call this the flip side of my story “Escape Clause.” Enjoy.

Contrary to popular belief, life as a police officer isn’t always an episode of “COPS.” For those stuck with the unenviable task of desk duty on weeknights, it’s pretty quiet. A little too quiet for Mark’s tastes. He understood that being on duty in the office was as important as being out on the field. But the way time dragged in this town this late at night didn’t help his mood much. It wasn’t like this was downtown L.A., where there were enough weirdos to keep a cop on his toes all night, even with paperwork. The small Massachusetts town barely had enough night life to support a police force. Oh, there were crimes, but they were mostly small time-stuff, petty theft, some drunken disturbances but nothing major. There had been only three murders in the last few years which amounted to a pretty dull nightlife.

Mark didn’t mind it most of the time. It gave him time to catch up on his studies. He was going to college part-time while his deputy job payed for his education. It was tough, but Mark made do. He was determined to make something of himself, to break out of this small town in some way. College seemed a good idea but for now, the deputy job paid the bills. Mark just wished that there would be some more action now and then to liven things up.

He glanced up as the doors to the small station house opened and Jim, a fellow officer, walked in. Jim was taller than Mark and a little more heavy-set. Mark was athletic enough to pass the physicals but his thin body betrayed a lack of muscle. He was still somewhat attractive, with sandy-blond hair, his deputy uniform hanging well on him. Mark’s gaze immediately was drawn to the woman leaning on Jim’s arm.

She looked to be in her late teens, an attractive woman with long dark hair, wearing a black outfit that accented her lovely form. “Got a live one for you, Mark,” Jim announced as he dragged the woman over to where Mark stood at the desk. The girl looked up, the glazed expression in her eyes and the goofy grin on her face telling Mark that she’d had one too many beers that night. “Hiya,” she slurred at Mark. “How’s it going, cutie?”

“Name?” Mark asked. The girl looked familiar but he couldn’t quite place her.

“Jodi Keefer,” Jim said, putting the girl’s purse on the desk. “Clocked her doing sixty in a thirty zone, pulled her over and nearly got knocked down by her breath.”

“Keefer, Keefer,” Mark said, looking at the girl, who was shaking her head from side to side, humming a tune only she knew. “Say, isn’t she that chick from that TV show? ‘Passion Cove?’”

“Yep, Ms. Emily ‘the town whore’ herself,” Jim nodded. ‘They do the production a few miles out of here, you know. Seems they just finished wrapping up shooting for the season and Jodi here took her celebration a little too far.”

“You know, you guys are in big trouble,” Jodi choked out. “Network hears this, they’ll be here. You guys are so fired right now.”

“Uh-huh,” Mark said. “Do we book her?”

“Actually, I already called the set,” Jim said. “They’d really appreciate it if we’d just let her sleep it off and not put it on the record.”

“Let me guess, someone in the local goverment’s getting a special donation.”

“Guess it was only a matter of time before celebrity politics came into this,” Jim said, shaking his head. Mark looked down at Jodi, whose head was leaned back on the desk, appearing to count the different tiles in the ceiling. “I’ll take her back, keep an eye on her. You’re up for the desk, right?”

“Oh, yeah, let the fun begin,” Jim said. He began to walk past the desk as Mark took Jodi by the hand and led her down to the cells. There were only two, kept in a separate hallway from the desk, both rather small but there wasn’t much use for them so it worked out all right. Jodi was actually the first person to be held in one for a while and Mark was thankful she wasn’t putting up much of a fight. Of course, the fact that she could hardly walk probably had something to do with it. Mark led her to the cell and sat her down on the cot. “Hey, don’t go!” Jodi called out as Mark moved out. “Night’s still young, you know!”

“I think you’d better get some sleep, Jodi,” Mark said. “You’ll probably need it.”

“Don’t wanna sleep,” Jodi muttered as she sat up. “I want fun. Come on, stud, how’s about it?”

Mark gave a small smile and turned away. He stopped suddenly as an idea hit him. It had been a long time since Mark had been with someone and the idea of having Jodi giving herself to him was tempting. The very sight of her stirred his cock, that wicked face outlined by her lush mane of hair inviting him in. However, Mark was smart enough to realize that when the alcohol stopped talking, Jodi was going to regret such a one-night stand and might take it out on Mark. He needed this job but he wanted to have this woman bad. Of course, if Jodi didn’t remember anything, things might go a little bit easier for everyone.

He turned back towards Jodi and walked a bit closer to the cell. He began to shift himself slightly, swaying back and forth in a slow but steady rythym, making sure that the light hit his badge enough to send small flashes into Jodi’s eyes. “I really think you need to get some sleep, Jodi. It’s really helpful to get some sleep. I know you’re tired and everything, it’s been a long night and you’re really tired, really, really tired. You want to get some sleep, Jodi, you need to get some sleep, you’re so tired right now, you’re so tired and so exhausted, you need to sleep very much.”

Just as Mark had hoped, Jodi’s eyes were fixed to his badge, blinking each time the light played into her eyes. Her alcoholic state had lowered her resistance to the point where the induction didn’t take anywhere as long as it might have had she been sober and fully conscious. Mark was happy for that. As good as his psych courses were, he didn’t think he was quite ready for a serious induction of a wary person. As it was, Jodi’s eyes were beginning to dip, her blinks becoming more frequent as the light of the badge swept across her eyes and Mark’s voice echoed in her ears. “You’re so sleepy, Jodi, you’re so very sleepy. You can’t stay awake any longer, Jodi, you can’t stay awake any longer. You have to sleep, Jodi, you have to let yourself go and sleep. You need to go into a deep, deep sleep, Jodi, a very deep sleep. You have to close your eyes and sleep, Jodi, you have to sleep, you want to sleep, you must sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Deep, deep sleep.”

Jodi’s head dipped forward, her eyes falling shut as she fell into a deep trance. Mark moved towards the cell, gazing at the hypnotized actress with a gaze of pure lust, planning his next move. “Jodi, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she replied, looking even more beautiful when asleep.

“Jodi, you are asleep but you can hear everything I say. You feel very good right now, Jodi, very good. You feel wonderful in this sleep, Jodi, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Jodi said, a tiny smile coming onto her face.

“You wanted to be with me, Jodi. You wanted sex with me badly, didn’t you? You wanted to give yourself to me, didn’t you?”

“...Yeah...” Jodi said after a slight pause.

“Listen to my voice, Jodi, listen to me carefully. You want to give yourself to me, Jodi. You want to have sex with me. It’s what you wanted before and you want it even more right now. You want sex with me more than anything in the world. You want to give yourself to me, Jodi. You will give yourself to me, won’t you?”

“Yeah,” Jodi said, nodding her head.

“I want you to stand up and take off your clothes, Jodi. Take them off so you can be with me. Take them all off.” As Jodi stood, Mark quickly ran to the hallway door and made sure it was locked. When he came back, he stood still in amazement. Jodi had undressed in a hurry, her dress gone and as Mark came up, he saw her unsnap her black bra and release her lovely breasts. Her panties soon joined the pile on the floor and Mark looked over her gorgeous nude body. Mark moved up to the bars of the cell and began to undo his pants as he spoke. “Jodi, come over to me.”

Jodi walked up to Mark, who reached through the bars and brought her in close. Her tight breasts pushed through the bars and into Mark’s chest. He pushed his face down to them, kissing each nipple, running his hands against them. Jodi sighed as she felt Mark push her breasts against the cage, kneading the mounds in between the bars of metal. Mark undid his pants and stepped back. “Jodi, turn around.” As Jodi obeyed, Mark moved forward, pushing his cock in between the bars and inserting it into Jodi’s ass. She gasped as she felt him enter her from behind, then sighed as his hands reached through the bars and clasped her breasts. He held her in close as he began to slide his cock in and out of her ass, the rod sliding between those lovely cheeks to reach her pleasure zone. Jodi moaned at both the ass-fucking and the breasts massage. Her hands moved down her body and to her pussy. She rubbed at her clit, letting the fingers drag through her lips as Mark went at her. He held her in tight, slamming her from behind as he pulled her by her chest, his hands running over her tits as he fucked her. Jodi cried out as he blew his wad into her from behind, shaking the bars of the small cell.

In moments, Mark had the door opened and unlocked, his clothes joining Jodi’s on the floor. He pushed her against the cell again, kissing her on the mouth as he did. She moaned as she felt another wave of arousal run through her as Mark gave her a passionate kiss. She made a small jump and wrapped her long legs around his waist, allowing him to push his cock into her pussy as he leaned her against the cell, her ass rubbing against the bars. He began to push in and out of her, his cock slamming into her snatch, kissing her face and then her breasts as he went. Jodi pushed herself against him, using her legs to hang onto Mark even as she worked into him. Her hair hung around her head, brushing into Mark’s eyes as he slammed her against the cell doors, his cock reaching deeper into her body. Her moans grew louder as she was shoved continuously into the bars, then grew to a crescendo as they orgasmed, Jodi’s head slamming against the bars as absolute pleasure overtook her.

After a few more tries, Mark realized that his shift time was almost over. He swiftly redressed and had Jodi do the same. He stepped back outside the cell and locked the door, facing the entranced Jodi, who lay on the cot in hypnotic slumber. “Jodi, listen to me carefully. When you hear the cell door close, you will fall into a deep and restful sleep. When you wake up tomorrow, you won’t remember anything that’s happened since you came here. Nothing at all. You will go about your routine as normal.” A sudden thought struck Mark and before he could talk himself out of it, he went on. “Jodi, if you ever hear my voice say the word ‘jailbait,’ you will once again fall into this deep sleep and listen to whatever I say. Remember that but nothing else.” With that, Mark shut the door and locked it, watching Jodi fall deeper into sleep as he did.

Mark began to walk off, his mind racing. He had intended for this to be a one-time thing but after experiencing Jodi in bed, he’d had second thoughts. A connection to a starlet could be helpful for the future. If nothing else, it allowed him to live up to his oath: To serve and protect.