The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JACKIE FOX: VICE DETECTIVE

BLACK AND BLUE

This story contains adult subject matter and is intended for mature audiences only.

Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment

Jackie Fox was excited and nervous. As many times as she had made an undercover drug buy in her career as a vice detective in the Miami Police Department, she never failed to get that rush of adrenaline that told her anything could happen at any time. She was walking down the hall of a hip South Miami Beach loft apartment building where a drug-dealing Cuban pimp named Oso was hiding out after a violent escape from a Dade County lockup. It had taken a couple of weeks of undercover and detective work, as well as a few payments to some reliable informants, to secure this address.

When she knocked on the door of the apartment, she made sure the medallion containing a tiny microphone on the necklace around her neck was facing out to pick up any sound and relayed back to her partner. Dick Harden, who was waiting as backup in their convertible, was wearing the earphone and waiting for the signal to come in and make the bust.

“Who is it?” Came a muffled voice on the other side of the door.

“It’s Tyra.” Jackie answered, using her undercover street name. There was a running commentary back at the station about how much Jackie resembled the super model Tyra Banks. From the bedroom eyes, creamy caramel skin, full lips and elegant cheekbones, all the way down to her swimsuit model body and well-endowed chest. Hardly any of the other vice cops called her Jackie, instead using the nicknames ‘Tyra’ or ‘Banks.’ The main difference between the two was that Jackie could kick some serious ass and shoot a mean automatic, winning the Miami Police Department’s marksman contest three years running.

After a series of bolts and slats unlocked from within, a beautiful young girl with thick pouting lips and big brown eyes cracked open the door. The girl, who appeared to be around seventeen, asked suspiciously, “What do you want?”

“Spank sent me.” Jackie said, trying to act as cool as possible. “He told me I could get hooked up with some stuff here.”

“Let her in, bitch.” Came a voice from inside, which Jackie recognized immediately as Oscar ‘Oso’ Santos from hours of surveillance tapes.

The young girl, who seemed very uncomfortable by Jackie’s presence, reluctantly unlatched the chain and opened the door to allow her entrance into the loft apartment. Jackie noticed that her brunette hair was wet and slicked back, and she was wearing only panties and a black muscle T-shirt with lace trim, like any typical teenager would wear.

Jackie scanned the room quickly. The space was huge and wide open, which was made all the larger by the sparse furnishings; which consisted of a King-size water bed, a bedside table, a couple of sofa chairs and a huge home entertainment system. On the big screen television there was a violent kung fu film blaring, which Oso watched bleary-eyed from his laid back position on the bed. He was wearing only a bathrobe and a black cowboy hat, and he looked as if he had just come out of the shower as well.

The first words out of Oso’s mouth were “Are you a cop?”

Jackie, her heartbeat jumping a step, shot back, “Do I look like a cop?”

Oso turned his attention from the television and glanced over at Jackie, and quickly his demeanor turned from uninterested and burned out to suddenly enthusiastic, which disturbed his young female companion a great deal.

“Damn. A cinnamon girl.” Oso whispered under his breath as he ogled Jackie’s outfit, which consisted of a purple leather mini skirt, white sixties style go-go boots with thick heels, and a tied off silk blouse which revealed her soft, flat belly underneath the knot, and a generous mound of cleavage above it. Her hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders and her ensemble was topped off with all types of costume jewelry, earrings and bracelets. It was the Miami vice standard issue whore outfit, which Jackie could play to a tee, and it was the perfect way to distract the criminals from their instinctive suspicions.

Oso practically leaped up off the waterbed and strolled over to Jackie, almost salivating, and said to her, “What can I help you with, baby?”

“Spank said you had some good shit?” Jackie responded with a matter of fact expression.

“He did, huh?” Oso said, as he looked Jackie up and down with a lascivious leer. “Well, he’s right. I got some real good shit.”

“What can I get for five hundred?” Jackie asked.

“Damn, baby, you don’t waste time.” Oso said as he stoked the stubble on his chin and grinned slyly. “Why don’t we get to know each other first?”

“No offense, baby, but I ain’t got time.” Jackie said with a sassy grin and then looked over at the young girl. “Besides you look like you’re busy.”

“She’s just one of my little bitches.” Oso said as he glanced over at his companion. “Don’t worry about her.”

The brunette shot a hateful look at Oso and then turned her attention to the television as she curled her legs up under her on the bed and lit up a cigarette and began to puff angrily.

“Some other time.” Jackie said flatly.

Oso laughed and then told Jackie, “All right, if that’s how you want to play it. First things first then, I need to see if you’re wired.”

“Say what?” Jackie asked with surprise.

“I need to make sure you’re not wired for sound.” Oso said. “Just a precaution, you understand. You see, I’m a wanted man and I have to be very careful.”

“What? I don’t have no wires on me.” Jackie said, slightly nervous inside. This was the part she always hated. Trying to get past the criminal’s first suspicions.

“Put your hands up in the air.” Oso demanded. “Or you’re out of here.”

With great reluctance, Jackie slowly raised her arms above her head and then tensed up as Oso approached her with his palms out. Her stomach roiled as she realized he was about to frisk her. She tried to keep as calm as possible, but her heart pounded inside her chest as Oso ran his hands from her ankles, up her legs and smooth thighs, around her waist, and then her crotch and ass, which Oso took a great deal of time patting and squeezing. She closed her eyes and held her breath as he slowly ran his hands up her waist and back, and then over her arms. He then saved the best for last, bringing his hands over her generous mounds and then massaged them vigorously in a phony attempt at frisking her. All the while the brunette looked on with a smirking grin.

Jackie glared at Oso, and he only looked back at her and smiled like a school kid. He gave her one last fondle and squeeze and said, “Looks like you’re clean.”

“Can I get my stuff then?” Jackie asked, exasperated and disgusted inside.

“Sure baby.” Oso said as he went over to his bed and whispered something to the girl.

The brunette immediately got up, grabbed a robe and left the apartment, presumably to get the drugs, while Oso made himself comfortable on the bed. Jackie watched as he pulled a large mirrored tray from a shelf behind the bed. On the glass were a small mound of cocaine and a few pieces of drug paraphernalia such as a gold plated razor and tube.

“Why don’t you come over here and try a little, so you can see what you’re getting.” Oso suggested as he cut a few neat lines of the white powder on glass.

“No thanks.” Jackie said, trying to keep calm. She could have given the signal then, but she decided to wait for more of the product. In addition to his fugitive arrest warrant, she figured they might as well get him for possession as well, and the more drugs, the better. She only wished she could find out where the girl went, and where his stash was hidden.

“I insist.” Oso said with an ominous tone as he looked at her coldly.

Suddenly Jackie was feeling very uncomfortable, but she decided she had better wait and not raise his suspicions. She knew drug dealers were a paranoid bunch, and if she wanted this bust to go smoothly, Jackie decided it was best to go along with him. She only hoped the little teenager would be back soon.

“Okay, baby.” Jackie said sweetly. “If you insist.”

Jackie sat on the bed next to Oso, crossed her long legs, and took the gold tube from him. She then leaned over the glass, placed the tube at her nostril and paused before snorting a line in one quick motion. The powder hit her slowly, building at the base of her neck and then flowing over her brain like liquid. Whatever this stuff was, it was not the run of the mill cocaine Jackie had experimented with before she joined the force.

Meanwhile, Harden was still waiting outside and listening intently as he waited for Jackie to hurry and give the signal. He was anxious that Jackie was getting in over her head, and he wanted to bust this scumbag as soon as possible, but there was nothing he could do until his partner gave the signal, no matter what.

Inside the apartment, Oso looked at Jackie with approval as she lifted her head and closed her eyes as the concoction raced through her system. He knew that the aphrodisiac he had mixed in with the coke was slowly making its way through her nervous system and soon she would be melting like butter.

“So, how is it?” Oso asked innocently.

Jackie, still reeling from the sublime effects of the coke, tried to clear her head enough to answer softly. “It’s nice.”

“Look at me.” Oso said to Jackie as he turned her face gently toward his.

Jackie finally opened her eyes lazily and stared at Oso. Suddenly, she was no longer nervous around him. In fact, she was rather glad to be near him, and her mind struggled with the reason why. He was scum. He was a criminal, a drug dealer and a pimp, and Jackie was a police officer, sworn to uphold the law. So why was she suddenly feeling like she wanted him to touch her? And vice versa?

“I want to show you something.” Oso said as he slowly opened the front of his robe.

Jackie slowly let her gaze fall to his waist, and there she saw something that made her gasp . The man was hung bigger than she had ever seen before. She had been with a brother or two who were big down there, but this one was huge and thick, and it wasn’t even fully erect. Incredibly, it was tattooed with an evil-looking serpent.

“What do you think?” Oso said, almost proudly.

“Oh my,” Was all Jackie could mutter softly.

“Do you want to touch my little friend?” Oso asked anxiously.

Jackie took a deep breath and pondered the question in her mind. Her heart was racing, and she wanted nothing more at the moment to touch it, but her thoughts were still battling in her head. Why did she have the urge to do things that she would never have done before? Jackie knew it was the chemical in her system, but the effects were so overwhelming, fighting it was making her slightly ill. It was easier not to resist and give in. She just couldn’t understand how it could be so strong.

Finally Jackie looked at Oso, and with every ounce of willpower, said, “I have to leave.”

“Come on baby, put your hand on it.” Oso encouraged her. “Just touch it. That’s all.”

Jackie closed her eyes and tried to resist, but her hands began to shake. She decided that she would just touch it, and that would be all. Then she would get out of there before anything else happened. While her eyes were closed, Oso deftly reached over by the headboard and pushed the ‘record’ button on a remote control device that started the taping from a video camera hidden in the rafters of the ceiling

She opened her eyes, looked at his cock, and slowly reached over and touched it with her fingertips, her long manicured fingernails skimming over it. It jumped slightly at her touch, and Jackie gasped as she watched in stunned amazement as it began to grow and become engorged. It was like watching something in a surreal dream, and it almost seemed to hypnotize her. Jackie suddenly discovered that she was not only still touching it, but that her fingers were wrapping themselves around it.

Oso watched and smiled, as the ultra beautiful black woman seemed entranced by his cock. He had this effect on nearly every woman he met, even without the drugs, but he wanted her completely at his mercy, to do whatever he wanted her to do. He took a deep breath as his shaft continued to swell as Jackie slowly stroked him.

When it was fully erect, Oso asked the dazed Jackie, “What do you want to do to it?”

Jackie nodded and blinked, as if she was woken from a daydream, and her tongue slid out from between her soft, thick lips and ran across them until they were moist. At that moment, all Jackie knew was that she wanted to take him her mouth and suckle him. She began to whimper slightly as the urge to resist fought against the urge to go down on him.

“Come on baby.” Oso whispered like an evil snake. “Go ahead and do it.”

Harden listened outside in his earphone, his adrenaline pumping as he gripped the steering wheel of his car tightly. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing or understand what was happening. Was Jackie just pretending or not? He fought the urge to just go in and make the bust, but he made himself wait to see what would happen.

The cock was huge, and Jackie wondered if she could even open her mouth wide enough to take him in, but she leaned over, as Oso watched with an approving smile, and began to run her tongue over the thick swollen head. Oso groaned at the tingling sensation that her little tongue had as it swirled over and around the tip of his shaft. He leaned back on his elbows and relaxed as he watched Jackie work him over, starting at the tip and then running her pliant tongue down underneath the length of his cock until she reached the base and then back up again in long slow motions.

Jackie couldn’t believe what she was doing, but it almost seemed like she was doing this outside of herself. As she covered his cock with moist kisses and bathed it entirely in her saliva, an overpowering sense of desire pushed her on until she was becoming more and more enthusiastic in her performance. She pressed her tongue hard against his rigid pole, and as it began to pulse in her hand, she used one hand to cup his swollen sack and the other to stroke as she slipped her lips over his bulbous head and took him inside her warm mouth. The deeper she took him in, the wider her mouth expanded, and he was so big that she could barely get a fourth of him past her moist lips.

Oso groaned and closed his eyes, leaning his head back as he savored the sensations of the woman sucking his cock. Of all the sex acts he had performed and had performed on him, this was his favorite. He derived a great deal of pleasure watching as women struggled to get his size in their mouth. This one in particular pleased him to no end because of the color, texture and size of her lips as they worked themselves around his pole. Her long soft curls fell around his pubic area and tickled him, and he liked the way she twisted and turned her head around as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He also loved the sound of her soft whimpers and slurping noises as she suckled him.

The longer Jackie pleasured Oso, the more aroused and excited she became. Her hand was pumping in longer deliberate strokes as she continued licking and sucking his cock, as her other hand gently massaged and tickled his tight ball sack.

“Damn, baby.” Oso exclaimed as he hissed through clenched teeth. “You suck like a pro.”

Jackie seemed to enjoy this ‘compliment,’ and it made her suck even more enthusiastically as Oso ran his fingers through her hair and guided her head up and down on his shaft.

In his car outside the building downstairs, Harden couldn’t believe his ears. Ever since Detective Fox had been assigned to him as his partner two years ago, he had been after her in every way imaginable to get her in bed. And now, here she was, going down on some two-bit pimp drug dealer like she was a porn star. He couldn’t take it anymore, and decided to hell with the signal, he was going in. Harden jumped out of his car and headed up to the second story of the building and immediately found a brunette teenager coming down the hall in the opposite direction.

The brunette watched Harden suspiciously, and she picked up her pace as she headed for the door to Oso’s apartment. Before she knew it, Harden was on her like a bird of prey. He slammed her up against the wall with a hand clamped over her mouth and his badge drawn with the other. The girl’s eyes went wide with horror as she realized she was about to be busted. She started to scream out, but Harden’s hand on her mouth muffled her cry and then she suddenly froze as he pulled an automatic and put it to her temple.

“Make one more sound and I’ll decorate this wall with what little gray matter you have!” Harden snarled as he quickly kicked the frightened girl’s legs apart and frisked her nubile young body. He snatched a package out of the pocket of her robe and slipped it into the pocket of his leather jacket.

“All right. This is how it’s going to go down.” Harden whispered into the girl’s ear. “You open that door just like normal, and then you drop to the floor as soon as we get inside. If you move or get up, I won’t be responsible for what happens to you. Understand?”

The brunette shook her head affirmatively as Harden pulled his hand away. “We already have you for possession. If you cooperate, we might go easy on you.”

“I’ll do whatever you want.” The pretty teen whimpered.

“What’s your name?” Harden asked the shaking girl.

“Kellie.” She answered.

“Okay Kellie, relax.” Harden said as he tried to calm the teen down. “Just do what I said and no one gets hurt.”

With that Harden took Kellie by the arm and led her to the door of the apartment.

Inside the apartment, Jackie Fox was going all out, sucking the huge cock in her hands like there was no tomorrow. The firm muscle twitched and pulsed in her mouth, and as it began to erupt, she heard Oso groan as thick ropes of come began to hit the back of her throat. Jackie struggled to swallow the first load before a second and third nearly choked and gagged her. Her head was still bobbing up and down wildly as her hair was tossed around. Oso grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up so he could shoot the last few streams across her lips and cheeks.

Jackie extended her tongue, in an attempt to capture every drop, and then moaned as Oso took his penis and rubbed it across her full lips, smearing the milky liquid across her eager mouth as the excess dripped down her chin. She was so enraptured by his continuous eruption, that she did not hear the door open and Harden enter with Kellie the brunette.

Oso was also in such ecstasy, that it took him several seconds to realize that someone besides Kellie had entered the room. Before he could shove Jackie away and reach for his weapon, Harden had him dead to rights in the sight of his automatic.

“Don’t fucking move!” Harden yelled as he stepped over Kellie, who was now flat on her stomach on the floor.

Oso froze, hands up, with his cock still wavering back and forth in his lap as Jackie sat dazed, wiping the back of her hand lazily across her lips.

“On your stomach!” Harden ordered Oso, who responded by slowly turning over in compliance with Harden’s order.

Once he had Oso on his stomach, Harden quickly pulled his handcuffs and cuffed him, and then turned his attention to his partner, Jackie.

“Hey, are you alright?” Harden asked her. Jackie looked up at Harden, and her eyes went wide with the sudden realization of her situation. She looked at Oso, handcuffed on the bed, and then over at Kellie, who was as stiff as a board on the floor.

“Oh God.” Jackie said a barely audible whisper as she tried to gather her senses. “What the hell happened to me?”

Harden handed Jackie a clean handkerchief, which Jackie took gratefully and used to wipe her face. As her head cleared and she realized what she had just done, she grabbed her stomach and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

Harden looked on in stunned disbelief and then began to read the drug-dealing pimp, Oscar Santos, and the teen prostitute Kellie Holmes, their rights.

* * *

Uniforms were called to haul Santos and Holmes back to the police station and search the rest of the apartment. Afterwards, Dick Harden drove his partner home in silence. When he pulled up in front of Jackie’s condo, Harden looked over at Jackie, who was staring straight ahead, like a zombie.

“What the hell happened back there?” Harden asked.

“That pimp motherfucker put some kind of shit in his coke.” Jackie said angrily. “I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. You’ve got to believe me Harden.”

“Hey take it easy, I believe you.” Harden assured her and then tried to break the tension with a joke. “I know you wouldn’t do something like that on purpose. Hell, if you wouldn’t do it to me, I sure as hell know you wouldn’t do it to some scumbag like that.

“You say one word of this to anyone, and I’ll have your ass.” Jackie warned her partner.

“My lips are sealed.” Harden said, as he tried to keep from smiling at the ironic statement.

Jackie looked at Harden, shook her head and said, “Real funny.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, bright and early.” Harden said, and then reminded her. “Remember, Reed has a new assignment for us.”

“I’ll be ready, after I gargle about a gallon of mouthwash and get a good night’s sleep.” Jackie said as she exited the convertible and slammed the door. “Goodnight, Harden.”

“That’s my girl.” Harden said as he drove into the Miami night.

Miami Police Department Precinct Office

Detectives Harden and Fox sat in Lieutenant Reed’s office and listened as he ran down all the details of their next assignment.

“Several women have disappeared in the last several months, and the one thing they all had in common is that they were dancers at a strip club called ‘The Purple Kitten.’

“Oh shit. I know what’s coming.” Jackie chimed in. “I have to pose as a stripper again.”

“Sorry Fox, but this is the only way you are going to be able to find out anything.” Reed interjected as Harden just looked on and smiled. “We need someone inside.”

Dick Harden loved it when Jackie had to go undercover as a stripper or a prostitute. That meant that he could help pick out her wardrobe.

“Why can’t we ever bust a male strip joint?” Jackie asked. “I want to see Harden’s chunky ass in a g-string.”

Reed ignored Jackie’s comment and moved on. “The guy who actually owns the club is new in town. We know absolutely nothing about him. He got his liquor license through a front and we’re trying to run a background check through DEA and FBI to see if there are any drug connections. We’ll let you know if we find out something.”

“No problem, lieutenant.” Harden said as he got up to leave. “We’re on the job.”

Jackie sighed and got up to follow Harden out the door. Was this what she transferred to vice for?

The Purple Kitten Club—One week later

Jackie Fox was getting ready to go onstage. It had been five days since she was hired as a dancer and she had found out exactly nothing in all that time. The other dancers were all jealous of each other and hardly any of them talked to each other, let alone a newcomer. The only news of any note was that since she had been there, not one girl had disappeared. As the cue of her music began, Jackie took a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage in a blaze of colored lights and the hiss of a smoke machine.

“Ladies and gentlemen.” Came a deep voice over the sound system to introduce the featured dancer as an excited buzz arose from the crowd. “Tyra!”

The Purple Kitten was a private upscale gentlemen’s club with a clientele of high rollers. It wasn’t unusual for star athletes, record executives, major drug dealers, and even a few Saudi Sheiks or Japanese businessmen to frequent the club, and tipping usually started with fifty-dollar bills, and table dances started at five hundred.

As the music thumped inside the glistening art deco styled club, Jackie busted out all her best moves. She knew she was a good dancer, and she knew exactly what to do to get the crowd of men going. She made erotic use of the stainless steel pole at the front of the stage, bending and twisting her flexible body in a variety of suggestive positions.

Upstairs, in an office overlooking the club behind a sheet of two-way glass, the owner of the club, Mr. Nash, watched Jackie with interest. She was one of the best dancers he had seen in long time, and she was a crowd-pleaser. He could tell even from her first audition that she was special, and he hired her on the spot. Mr. Nash even waived the requisite blowjob as well as the usual fee of a thousand dollars he usually charged the new dancers, all of whom were dying to work in the Purple Kitten because of the huge tips.

There was a soft knock at the door, and Mr. Mace, the manager of the club stepped into Nash’s plush office. Mace came over to see what Nash was watching.

“Very nice, don’t you think Mr. Mace?” Nash said to his manager, referring to Jackie Fox, who was stirring up the crowd something fierce as she stripped off her top.

“Yes, indeed, Mr. Nash.” Mace replied. “It just so happens that our German client shares your enthusiasm.”

“Is that so?” said Nash.

“The client would like to have our Tyra by tomorrow.” Mace said to Mr. Nash.

“We’ve already done too many deals, Mr. Mace.” Nash told his manager. “I don’t want local law enforcement to come sniffing around. We already have enough problems with the city looking into our liquor licenses.”

“He said he’ll pay double.” Mr. Mace informed his boss.

Mr. Nash’s expression never wavered, and he paused several seconds before finally telling his trusty manager, “Make the arrangements.”

Mr. Mace grinned slightly, nodded and left his boss alone in his office, watching Jackie Fox on the stage, crawling across the floor like a sleek cat and snatching a hundred-dollar bill with her teeth from an enthusiastic portly gentleman.

* * *

Later that evening, after Jackie Fox had finished her last routine, a knock came on the dressing room floor and Mr. Mace entered. He walked over and stood near Jackie’s dressing area and smiled at Jackie as she cleaned off her makeup.

“I just wanted to let you know that the boss is real pleased with you.” Mr. Mace said.

Jackie looked up at Mr. Mace and said. “Tell him ‘thank you’.”

“You can tell him yourself.” Mr. Mace said. “He’s having a little get together at his yacht tonight. Mr. Nash, you, me and one of the other girls.”

Jackie’s adrenaline started pumping. This was it. Maybe she was finally going to get some information. At the least, she would be able to get some details of Mr. Nash’s operation. She had heard talk of wild sex parties on Mr. Nash’s yacht, but not from anyone who could actually say they had been there.

“Sure.” Jackie said with a cool smile. “That sounds great.”

“Great.” Mace said as he exited. “I’ll come get you in an hour.”

‘Shit.’ Jackie thought. Now she would have to put on her makeup all over again. And then she would have to find something sexy to wear.

* * *

Later, outside the club and down the block, Dick Harden sat patiently in his car, staked out outside the club so he could watch the coming and goings. He watched as an endless flow of limousines arrived and departed from the club.

“Goddamn.” Harden mumbled under his breath as he watched the well-dressed patrons entered and exited the exclusive club. “Where the hell do these people get all this money?”

It was a couple of more hours until closing time, and now he was waiting for Jackie to come out. When he saw her, he was surprised to see her arm in arm with the manager of the club, known only as Mr. Mace. He led her down the few steps and into a waiting limousine. As it pulled away, Harden started his car and followed discreetly behind. Harden wasn’t wired to Jackie this time, because they did not want to take a chance being discovered by the club owner. Harden had no idea where Jackie was heading or what she was doing in the limousine.

In the limousine, Jackie was surprised to discover Mr. Nash already waiting with one of the other dancers from the club. The dancer, a petite and busty little package of dynamite by the name of Jenna, was busy giggling and sipping champagne and rubbing her hand suggestively on Mr. Nash leg. She was well known at the club for fucking anything that moved. She was bisexual as well, as Jackie discovered from being on the other end of her propositions several times.

Suddenly Jackie was feeling very uncomfortable about this situation as she and Mr. Mace took the wide leather seat bench across from Nash and Jenna.

“Good of you to make it, Tyra.” Mr. Nash said as he sipped from his own champagne and took a puff from his huge Cuban cigar.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Jackie said charmingly as the limousine drove off into the city streets.

“Mr. Mace, why don’t you get our guest something to drink.” Nash suggested.

Mace took an unopened bottle of Dom Perignon from a compartment by his seat and opened it deftly with a ‘pop’ before pouring Jackie a glass of the bubbly drink. Jackie took the glass and sipped as she looked over at Nash and Jenna. Nash had just taken a huge puff of the cigar while Jenna was preoccupied with her makeup, and when she turned her attention back to Nash, he pulled her face towards his so he could give her an open mouth kiss. While Jenna eagerly responded to his action, Nash expelled the cigar smoke into Jenna’s open mouth. As Nash and Mace watched with amusement, Jenna winced and began a long choking coughing fit.

‘What the hell am I getting myself into.’ Jackie thought to herself. She hoped that Harden was following close behind. She didn’t like the thought of being with these three on a yacht out in the middle of the bay.

After a few minutes, when Jenna finally was able to clear her throat of the acrid smoke, she whined to Nash, “I can’t believe you did that! I hate you!”

“No you don’t.” Nash said with a grin. “Come here.”

Jackie watched in amazement as Nash grabbed Jenna by the back of hair and pulled her close to him and started kissing her passionately. At first, Jenna tried to resist, but then she slowly gave in and began to get into it. ‘What a little whore,’ Jackie thought.

Jackie took another drink. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and she glanced over at Mr. Mace, who was watching his boss and the horny little dancer with great relish. She dreaded the moment when either Nash or Mace would make a move on her, and she had no idea yet what she was going to do. The champagne was already affecting her senses because she hadn’t eaten since 5:00 that day, and the whole scene was taking on a surreal quality, and Jenna became more enthusiastic by the minute, her hand massaging and fondling the bulge in Nash’s pants as she continued tongue kissing him.

Before she knew it, Jackie watched in awe as Jenna broke her kiss with Nash and began to undo his belt and unzip his slacks. She gave him a nasty look and then shifted her body around so she could get on her knees between his legs on the spacious carpeted floor of the limousine. She reached in and deftly pulled his cock out, licked her lips as she pumped up and down the length of his shaft a few times and then opened her mouth wide to engulf him eagerly.

Jenna sucked cock like no one’s business. Gentle was not in her repertoire, only a long series of quick hand pumps and head bobs, as she turned and twisted her head around. She slurped, licked and sucked, covering his shaft with saliva and occasionally sucking his balls. She deep throated Nash, who continued puffing his cigar and drinking. Sometimes he glanced over at Jackie, who was entranced by the performance in front of her.

When Nash was brought to the brink of explosion by the expert oral pleasures of Jenna, she stopped, looked up at Nash, and stated with a sultry voice, “I want to fuck you.”

Quickly she got up from her knees and hiked her sequined cocktail dress up over her hips. Jackie was slightly shocked that the statuesque little blonde was not wearing panties. Jenna straddled Nash and then lowered herself onto his lap, impaling her slick opening on Nash’s rigid pole. Once completely filled, Jenna let out a long moan and then slowly began to hump up and down on his cock as she grabbed onto his shoulders.

Nash seemed to be totally relaxed, unmoving and smiling as Jenna did her thing on him. It was an almost dream-like experience for Jackie as she watched the couple fucking right in front of her. If this was their idea of shocking her, they were doing a good job. If they were trying to get her in the mood for sex, they were in for a long night. Nothing could make her get in bed with either one of these kinky bastards.

As the limo ride to the pier wore on, Jackie felt herself becoming more and more detached from the current proceedings. She felt an almost out of body experience which reminded her of déjà vu. The other time she had felt this way was when she had done that cocaine spiked with aphrodisiac that the pimp drug dealer had given her.

‘Oh shit.’ Jackie thought. ‘This can’t be happening again.’

She looked at her glass of champagne and wondered if it had been drugged or if it was just the alcohol. Jackie’s mind began to spin as she thought that maybe there was a residue of the drug left in system that the alcohol was somehow activating, like a flashback. The odds that two different people were drugging her for sex were unthinkable.

Jackie quit drinking immediately and tried to force her senses to clear. In front of her, Jenna was in the throes of passion, pumping furiously on Nash’s lap, tossing her blonde hair around as she screamed and moaned wildly.

“Oooooooh! Yes!” Jenna squealed. “Unnnnnnnh! Oh baby, that’s incredible!”

Soon Jenna was thrashing and screaming, as her body quivered with multiple orgasms. Her hips were pumping and grinding, and her firm ass cheeks bounced, as Jenna milked every drop of come from Nash’s cock. After several breath-taking moments, Jenna came to slow stop, shivering once more before she climbed off Nash’s lap and lay back with her eyes closed, gasping for air and exhausted on the seat next to him.

It took a second before Jackie realized that the limousine had stopped and the driver was holding the door open for her to exit.

Detective Harden had stopped his car and cut his lights well away from the limo so as not to attract suspicion. He pulled out a pair of binoculars and watched as Jackie, Nash, Mace and a blonde bimbo from the club exited the limo and headed down a long ramp on a private marina. They were headed to a huge yacht docked at the end of the pier, so Harden tossed the binoculars aside and exited the car to get a closer look.

Once inside the yacht, Jenna made herself at home, laying herself out on one of the plush leather sofas in the huge entertainment area of the yacht. Mr. Mace went to bar to make a batch of drinks for everyone while Mr. Nash picked up a remote and turned on the massive entertainment system. As Industrial music pumped from the speakers, a porno film suddenly filled the huge screen of the HDTV system.

“I’ll be back in a moment.” Nash said before exiting suddenly.

Jackie’s tried to act cool as the images of a Gothic sex orgy enthralled her. She had seen some nasty porno videos in the vice evidence room, but this one was actually high quality. She took a seat and tried to make herself as comfortable as possible, while at the same time hoping that her head would hurry up and clear.

She groaned silently as Mr. Mace placed a large glass of some unknown concoction on the marble table in front of her.

“Drink up!” Mr. Mace said with a knowing grin as he placed another in front of Jenna.

Jackie, not wanting to arouse suspicion by refusing the drink, took the glass and sipped from it. She was pleasantly surprised to find that it tasted rather good, and there was no strong taste of alcohol. Whatever it was, it was damn good. Jackie felt a sudden sense of security as the liquid slid down her throat. She wondered slightly what the soft rumbling noise was coming from somewhere and then realized that the yacht was moving.

Detective Harden had just barely crept aboard the massive vessel unseen when the engines began to purr and the sound of the yacht began to move slowly forward. He found a niche to hide in and decided to wait until they were out to see before he investigated any further.

Detective Jackie Fox was at peace with the world. As the soothing beat of the music played from the crystal clear sound system, she had no idea how much time had passed before her glass was empty. She closed her eyes, smiled and giggled to herself, and when she opened her eyes and looked up, Mr. Nash was standing in front of her with a smug grin on his face.

“How are you feeling, Tyra?” Nash asked.

“Mmmmmm. I’m feeling good.” Jackie said dreamily, and it was true. All the nervous and anxious feelings she had before were replaced by a feeling of contentment. Strangely, it wasn’t so bad being here with the people who she and her partner were investigating. The thought of the disappearance of girls from the club was the farthest thing from her mind. All she could think of was how good Nash looked in his clothes. Like she wanted to...

Jackie shut her eyes tried to stop the thought. What was she thinking? This wasn’t really happening. It had to be a dream. She opened her eyes and he was still there, looking better than ever. What was making her feel this way? She was a Miami Police Detective, working undercover, and this was a suspect. But she couldn’t fight the feeling that made her want to grab and hold him. ‘Stop. Jackie.’ She told herself.

“Are you ready for some fun?” Nash asked Jackie as she stared back in a daze.

“What kind of fun?” Jackie answered. Something was controlling her better instincts, and she tried to prolong the inevitable as long as possible.

Suddenly Jenna appeared at Nash’s side. She was completely nude except for her high heels and diamond jewelry. She had pinned her hair up in a tousled pile on top of her head and she looked down at Jackie lustily as one lone curl fell over her forehead.

‘Oh no.’ Jackie thought. ‘Not this.’

Before she knew it Jenna was on the couch next to Jackie rubbing her arm suggestively.

“Um...wait.” Jackie said weakly. Whatever was done to her had sapped of her will and resistance, and it was all she could do to even speak.

“Don’t worry.” Jenna whispered into Jackie’s ear before she ran her tongue over it. “I’ll be real gentle.”

As Jenna began to slowly undress the helpless detective while she placed a long and wet tongue kiss on Jackie’s mouth, Mr. Nash and Mr. Mace made themselves comfortable in chairs across the room. They watched with enthusiasm as their new guest was slowly seduced by the wanton desires of the petite sexual dynamo.

Outside, Dick Harden had decided to venture out from his hiding place. It appeared that the only crew was the yacht captain and one other shipmate. He made his way around to the windows of the main cabin from where bright lights shone from within. Harden carefully peeked in and was shocked at what he saw.

On a large sofa, his partner, Jackie Fox was sprawled out with her legs open wide, her platform boots propped up on the edge of a marble coffee table and nude from the waist down. The only reason he could not see between her legs was because the little blonde bimbo from the club had her head buried in her lap, eagerly eating out her trim bush. Jackie appeared to be in ecstasy, one hand on her chest, massaging her breasts, and the other stroking the hair of her lover tenderly. Harden was so in awe of the scene that he didn’t hear the ship mate sneak up behind him and crack him on the back of the head with the butt of Mac-10.

Jackie was in terribly confused state. The instinct that told her what was happening was not right, was at odds with the wonderful sensations and feelings produced by the expert attentions of Jenna as she was fingered and licked vigorously in her now wet furrow. The urge to give in to climax from the mind-blowing oral manipulation was so overpowering, that resistance was slowly being eroded. Little by little, Jackie Fox was being broken down into the sexual equivalent of a puppet. She knew that whatever they wanted her to do, she could not help but comply. All she could do was watch and let it happen.

Jenna was doing such a number on her that she didn’t notice Mr. Nash approach her. Nash reached down and pulled Jenna up by the hair and moved her aside, reaching down for Jackie’s wrists and lifting her to a position lengthwise on the top part of the couch, until her head was at one end. Then, while he stood and unzipped himself above her head, Jenna repositioned herself again between Jackie’s long smooth caramel legs.

Jackie felt Nash take her gently by the head and move her back until her head was bent over the end of the couch. Suddenly, his cock appeared in front of her face and she realized what was expected of her. The thought of his cock in her mouth had suddenly made her tingle with excitement, and she parted her soft lips slightly to allow her thin tongue to slip out and dance around the head of his penis.

While she closed her eyes and licked him, Jackie felt Nash rip open her sheer see-through silk top and slip his fingers under the cups of her satin bra and over her luscious mounds. Her large brown nipples were fully erect from the sudden touch, and when Nash took them in his hands to squeeze and fondle, Jackie gasped in excitement.

As all of this was going on, Mr. Mace stood across the room, and recorded the entire scene as a sort of preview tape for their German buyer. Jackie had no idea that she was being primed for sale to a wealthy foreign businessman as a sex slave. They had done business with the German before, and he always required video evidence of the potential slave he was buying, so he could see how she performed sexually. In turn, Nash made sure the victim was drugged with a powerful aphrodisiac, which made the victim passive as well as sexually charged.

Nash smiled as he watched his cock slide in and out of Jackie’s thick lips. Meanwhile, Jenna was busy bringing Jackie off with one orgasm after another. When Nash could take Jackie’s oral pleasure no more, he pulled out and ordered her to change positions on the sofa, getting her on all fours so he could mount her from behind.

Jenna herself changed her position as well placing her crotch within inches of Jackie’s face, and then pulling Jackie close until her mouth was on Jenna’s moist crotch, causing Jackie to give out a slightly muffled, “Mmmmmph!”

Soon, Jackie’s face was being used to satisfy Jenna sexually as Nash filled the tight walls of her pussy with his stiff cock. Jackie gave out a muffled moan as Nash slowly filled her to the hilt. The feeling of his cock inside her made her shiver with pleasure, and made her all the more enthusiastic about pleasuring Jenna with her tongue and lips.

Nash made himself comfortable inside Jackie, and then reached under to grab onto her ripe melons, and began to pump her from behind, driving her face forward with each thrust into Jenna’s aching pussy. He started slow at first, and then after several minutes, Nash began to fuck Jackie furiously, making her boobs shake and bounce as he grabbed on her hard ass cheeks and rode her for all she was worth.

Jackie was overcome by the onslaught of pleasure inside her orifice. Nash’s cock made her ecstatic and flushed with passion. All she wanted at that moment was for him to give it to her long and hard, so she could orgasm again and again. She never thought this raw sex could feel so extreme. It made her feel like an animal and she never wanted it to end.

Mr. Nash and Jenna continued to put Detective Jackie Fox through a variety of sexual positions and contortions, bending her pliable and willing body to the brink of ecstasy and then denying her ultimate pleasure until Jackie was begging them to let her come.

Finally, after two hours, Nash allowed Jackie a long screaming orgasm of such intensity, that she nearly passed out from the rush of pleasure throughout her quivering body. When they were through with her, they left her gasping and sweating on her stomach, nude on the floor wearing only her white leather platform boots.

As Jenna went to shower and Nash re-dressed, the yacht’s shipmate, who doubled as a security guard, entered and informed Nash of the situation outside. Nash and Mace followed the guard up on deck, where a still unconscious Detective Harden lay with his hands cuffed behind his back. The security guard handed Nash Harden’s billfold, revealing the Miami Police Department badge within.

“A fucking vice cop.” Nash snarled. “What the hell is he doing here?”

“He must have followed us for some reason.” Mace interjected.

Nash thought a moment and then glanced toward the cabin. “She’s probably a cop too. Miami vice is working us, probably because of the missing girls. Fuck, I knew it.”

“What do we do with them?” Mace asked.

“We find out what they know.” Nash said ominously, “If our lovely little Tyra is a cop, we’d better put her out until we can get them both to the warehouse.”

As Mace went back in the cabin to make sure Tyra was rendered unconscious with a dose of sleeping pills, Nash ordered his yacht’s captain to head back to the marina.

Miami Warehouse District

Detective Jackie Fox awoke disoriented and disturbed as she slowly realized her current situation. She was laid out, spread-eagle, with her wrists and ankles tied off at each corner of the large wooden table she was bound to. What was worse, was that Jackie was still completely nude except for her white leather platform boots. She began to twist at her bonds to see if she could escape, but it was of no use. When she heard a shuffling noise out of her sight, she tried to turn and see what it was, before she was shocked wide- awake by a bucket of water that was tossed on her struggling body.

Jackie tried to scream out from the ice cold water, which made her body tense up like an electric shock, but she couldn’t because of a strip of heavy duct tape that covered her mouth. All she could emit was a long, muffled, “Mmmmmph!”

“Finally awake, cop?” Came a voice, which Jackie recognized as Mr. Nash. Her heart began to pound from the realization that he now knew she was a police officer. Things definitely did not look good at the moment, and her only hope was that her partner, Dick Harden was either nearby, or on the way to rescue her out of this predicament.

“If you’re wondering about your partner, we have him too.” Mr. Nash informed Jackie with smug relish as he appeared above her by the table.

‘Shit.’ Jackie thought to herself. And there wasn’t going to be any back up either since they were instructed not to let anyone know of their undercover operation. She was at their mercy, and all she could do now was wait and see what Nash and his partner wanted with her. She only prayed it didn’t involve a slow death.

“Ummmmph!” Jackie tried to speak through the tape over her lips, so she could try and reason with him. Instead, Nash ignored her plea and reached for one of her erect nipples and pinched it painfully. Jackie winced and tried to squirm away, but Nash only held on and squeezed harder with a sadistic smile on his face.

“I want you to tell me everything you and your office know about my operation.” Nash demanded as he continued molesting Jackie’s firm wet body. “If you tell me quickly, I can promise there will be a quick and painless end for you. Otherwise...”

Jackie’s eyes went wide with fear as Nash brandished a long, studded silver dildo with a belt and wire attached to it.

“What do you say?” Nash asked as he swung the device in front of her face.

“Mmmmmph!” Jackie tried to answer, but unable to because of the heavy duct tape.

“My apologies.” Nash said as he took a corner of the tape and peeled it away, leaving a painful and sensitive around over Jackie’s quivering mouth. “You may speak, now.”

“I don’t know anything!” Jackie said in a desperate tone. “I’m not a cop!”

Nash sighed and shook his head. “I was afraid of this. You leave me no choice then.”

Nash replaced the tape tightly over Jackie’s mouth before she could scream out. He then took a small bottle of liquid and poured a small amount on the fingers of one hand, telling Jackie, “This is a very stimulating ointment that will make you ultra-sensitive inside.”

Jackie sucked in her breath and began to breath hard as Nash inserted his fingers inside and massaged the oil deep inside of her. Jackie wiggled her hips as a warm tingling sensation began to overtake the area between her thighs. Nash then went about the task of inserting the chrome dildo inside Jackie’s slippery folds, and then strapped the belt on securely so it could not be forced out. He then took the loose end of the wire and plugged it into a terminal control box on a small table nearby, and gave Jackie a cold smile before he flicked a switch. Immediately, the dildo pulsed to life and gave off a soft hum as it buzzed inside the helpless prisoner.

Jackie gasped and held her breath as the device stimulated the inside walls of her vagina, giving her a gentle vibrating sensation, and in turn, causing her to become increasingly wet there. She tried to fight off and ignore the sensations, but the ever-increasing stimulation of the dildo was too much too handle. Soon, Jackie had her eyes closed and her body arched upwards as an ecstatic rush rolled throughout her tensed-up body.

“How does that feel?” Mr. Nash asked his thrashing prisoner as she slowly succumbed to the ecstasy of the sexual device. “Can you believe that’s just the first setting?”

Indeed Jackie could not believe it as she barely heard his taunting words. Anymore than this would be too much to bear, as it was already bringing her to her first climax.

“It goes all the way up to ten.” Nash informed her. “I think I’ll bump it up to three and leave you alone so you can enjoy it for awhile.”

“Mmmmmph! Ummmmph!” Jackie cried, as she tried to scream for him to stop, but Nash ignored her plea and pushed the setting to ‘three.’ He quietly stepped out of the room to attend to other business while Jackie squirmed and strained hard against her bonds and the onslaught of the intense stimulation within her. Beads of sweat began to appear all over her smooth skin as her body seemed to hum with electricity.

Jackie let out a long moan as another orgasm screamed through her body. She knew the multiple mind-numbing orgasms would make a mess out of her before long, and she tried to concentrate long enough to figure out how to escape. A flash of memory hit her suddenly, when she remembered that a sliver of a razor’s edge had been embedded in her thumbnails for just this sort of emergency. Immediately she went to work on the thick cords, and the work was straining. Of course, it didn’t help that another intense orgasm pushed through her nervous system, making her body strain upwards off the table with her quivering ass and hips up in the air as her body shivered violently.

The ropes binding Jackie’s wrists were just starting to give way when Mr. Nash entered the room again to oversee his prisoner.

“How are you holding up?” Nash asked with a smirk as he noticed the small puddle of juices on the table under Jackie’s waist area. “It looks like you could use a little more.”

Jackie shook her head back and forth in a desperate negative response, her muffled cries echoing in the empty warehouse. ‘No!’ she thought. ‘I can’t take anymore.’

Nash turned the setting up two more notches to five, and smiled as he watched Jackie pull and strain against the ropes. He decided a little extra incentive was needed, so he attached two more wires to the control box and ran the other ends over to the where Jackie lie thrashing on the table, her body soaked with sweat as she climaxed yet again. The wires were connected to two soft nipple clamps, which Nash attached with great care to Jackie’s hard, erect nubs, as she looked on wide eyed and screaming behind her taped mouth.

As soon as Nash gave her a once over, he decided to give her a little extra juice to number seven, and then left the room again. This gave Jackie the welcome opportunity to finish her job on the ropes. After several more minutes and a few more orgasms later, the ropes pulled apart and she struggled to lean up and reach for the dildo belt to unbuckle it. Once she was free of the erotic device, she pulled the nipple clamps off and went to work on her ankle bonds, quickly untying them as she tried to catch her breath and recover from the intense ordeal. Soon she was off the table, peeling the tape away from her mouth and sneaking up to the door from where Nash would be entering.

Just as Jackie reached the door, it began to open, and she hid behind it and waited for Nash to enter before she cold cocked him in the back of the head, laying him out on the concrete warehouse floor. Only it wasn’t Nash, it was Mace. With great hurriedness, she searched him for a weapon, and pulled out a .38 he had in a gun belt. Outside, she heard the screech of tires as an automobile pulled away in a great hurry. Armed with the pistol, and feeling vulnerable because of her nudity, Jackie crept through the darkened warehouse until she heard a low moan in the corner of a room.

Jackie snapped on an overhead light and stifled a scream at what she saw. In one corner of the room, her partner, Dick Harden, was chained to the ceiling by his wrists. A bloody mess, he had obviously been beaten badly. Jackie ran to him and scrambled to get him down, where he collapsed on the floor.

“Dick!” Jackie cried as she tried to revive him. “Don’t you do this to me now!”

“I’m all fucked up.” Harden mumbled through a bloody mouth.

“You’re going to be all right.” Jackie told him. “I’m going to get help right now.”

“If I don’t make it...” Harden began and then coughed. “I want you to know...all that shit I said about women on the force...”

“Shut up Harden.” Jackie scolded her partner. “Just save your strength.”

“You were the best partner I ever had...” Harden wheezed, and then closed his eyes.

Tears welled up in Jackie’s eyes as she cradled her partner in her lap. Then they began to roll down her soft cheeks as she screamed in anguish.

* * *

Mr. Nash was speeding back to his nightclub in his own car, a white Ferrari Testerosa. He knew that once his partner Mace had killed the cops and disposed of the bodies; the Miami police would come looking for them sooner or later. It was only a matter of when. Nash decided that the best thing to do was to cut his losses, empty his safe of cash, and disappear to some other city where he could start over again.

* * *

After Jackie called in and reported an officer down, she found her clothes, which had been neatly packed in a plastic bag. She dressed, found the keys to Mace’s Ferrari and roared off into the night. She made one quick stop at home to change into a more suitable outfit consisting of black commando pants and a muscle T-shirt, Kevlar vest, and boots made to kick ass. She then loaded up with her favorite sawed-off shotgun and twin .45 automatics.

The trip though downtown Miami in the middle of the night took only a few minutes as Jackie reached speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. When she saw the Purple Kitten club straight ahead, she crushed the pedal to floor and steered straight for the huge glass block facade in front the building. The front tires hit the curb, and the car went airborne, fitting perfectly through the glass blocks.

The roaring whine of the engine as well as the shattering glass filled the cavernous club and nearly caused Nash to have a heart attack in his office upstairs. He looked out just in time to see the car crash into the middle of the club and scatter tables like bowling pins until it crunched straight into the mahogany bar and crushed it into splinters. With horror, he saw the door pop open and the black female cop exit, looking up straight at him.

“Holy fuck!” Nash mouthed to himself. She was alive. And not only that, she was pissed. He could only surmise that his partner Mr. Mace was either dead or in custody. He only knew that he could not let that happen to himself, so he ran to a hidden panel in his office wall and turned it to reveal a rack of automatic weapons. He quickly popped a clip into one Mac-10 and filled his jacket with several more. He didn’t have time for any more as a shot gun blast shattered the window of his office overlooking the club.

Nash cringed at the flying glass and crouched down behind a sofa in his office for cover.

“Come out here you worthless piece of shit!” Jackie screamed as she mounted the stairs to Nash’s office, shotgun cocked and ready. When she reached the door, she unloaded a round into the doorknob to unlock it, and then backed up when a barrage of return fire littered the door with bullet holes.

“That’s right!” Jackie exclaimed, adrenaline pumping through her body as she unloaded back into the doorway again in response. “I like to play that too!”

“Fuck you, bitch!” Nash yelled back. “You come here and you’re dead!”

“Oh, baby!” Jackie said with a clenched smile on face, “You shouldn’t have said that. Now I’m going to punish your little ass!”

Jackie dropped her shotgun and pulled her two glistening .45’s from her belt and took a running start through the doorway before she leapt into the air, her body vertical as she fired off round after round towards the back of the office. Once she hit the floor, she rolled and found cover as another barrage of bullets sprayed over her head. When she heard the unmistakable sound of a clip being reloaded, Jackie Fox leapt to her feet and screamed, “Freeze, motherfucker!”

Nash froze at the sound and his hair rose up on the back of his neck as he realized he was trapped like a deer in headlights. The clip was in and his twitching finger was on the trigger. All he was deciding now was if he wanted to chance killing her before she killed him.

“Please.” Jackie said softly. “Give me an excuse to blow your pathetic ass away.”

Nash quickly removed his finger from the trigger, and as he stood up with his arms in a surrendering position, he told Jackie. “I’m giving up. I’m putting my weapon down.

Jackie stared at him with a steely gaze and shook her head in disappointment.

“I want a lawyer.” Nash said calmly with a taunting smirk.

“You’re not getting shit.” Jackie said and fired off a round into Nash’s abdomen.

Stunned, Nash wobbled as his mouth fell open, and then he fell to his knees and uttered, “You can’t do this.”

“Who says I can’t?” Jackie responded, and fired another round into his groin.

Nash let out a silent scream before falling on the floor. As he cringed and shook in agony, Jackie Fox stepped to him and said, “This one’s for my partner.”

With that, Jackie fired one last time, piercing a black hole into Nash’s forehead.

When it was over, Jackie collapsed as the whine of sirens filled the night outside.

PROLOGUE

A week later, Jackie walked into a hospital room. A nurse had just informed her that her friend had just woken up from a long unconsciousness.

“I’d thought you’d never wake up.” Jackie exclaimed as she neared her partner’s hospital bed. “I figured we were going to have to just stuff you and use you for a doorstop.”

“I need a beer.” Were the first words out of Hardens’ dry mouth.

“What do I look like, your maid?” Jackie chided in return.

“I need a blowjob too.” Harden groaned.

“I’ll call your sister over here.” Jackie laughed. It wasn’t hard getting back into the old routine of cop insults.

After a few minutes of silence, Harden asked his partner, “Did you get those scumbags?”

“You know I did.” Jackie said. “And we tracked down all those missing girls too.”

Another pause went by until Harden muttered, “What I said back there...”

“You don’t have to say another word.” Jackie said as she pulled up his sheet and fluffed his pillow a bit. “Just get yourself healthy so we can get back out there and kick some more ass.”

Harden stared at his beautiful partner and nodded before falling back to sleep. Jackie wiped his brow, said a silent prayer, and left the hospital to catch up on her paper work.

THE END