The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“It’s So Nice To Have A Boy Around The House”

It’s been a long day and you can’t wait to get home. When you arrive you find the front door ajar. That strikes you as odd, but you push the door open and call out, “Hello?”

No answer.

You walk further into the house. You’re sure the door was closed tight when you went out. “Anybody here?” you call out.

You shrug, lock the door behind you and decide the latch must not have caught earlier.

As you pass the kitchen doorway you are grabbed from behind. There’s a hand covering your mouth. You try to twist to get a look at your captor, but a whisper at your ear commands you, “Stop struggling!”

You think you know that voice. You think it’s probably belongs to the same guy who captured you once before. But it’s hard to tell from one whispered phrase, and there’s enough doubt in your mind for you to worry about what will happen to you next...

You realize you can’t really ask the guy if he’s done this to you before. So for now you decide it’s in your best interest to do whatever he says and wait until you can get away.

He grabs some rope from somewhere, and quickly ties your hands together

behind your back. You can feel the rope biting into the flesh at your wrists and though you’re starting to worry about what could happen to you your cock seems to have a mind of its own. You can feel it beginning to stiffen and grow. The last thing you see before he slips a blindfold over your eyes is the growing tent at the front of your pants. He holds you by the upper arms and steers you down a set of stairs. As you go you hear him close and lock a door. You realize he’s leading you to the basement.

Once downstairs he forces you to sit in a high backed wooden chair. He begins an intricate tie—securing you completely to the chair. He begins with your chest to the back of the chair, and then he releases your wrists, quickly reattaching them behind the chair back.

He kneels in front of you and removes your sneakers, exposing your socked feet. He pulls back first the right, then the left and fastens your ankles to the rear chair legs, forcing the soles of your feet back off the ground.

He runs his fingertips over your exposed soles, sending a small shiver through

you.

“I have plenty of plans for you today,” he says in a way that makes you feel good and nervous. He steps behind you and places his hand over your mouth.

You of course open your mouth in surprise and are even more surprised when he stuffs the ball gag between your teeth. He fastens it behind your head, and you can hear the sound of his footsteps retreating as he walks back up the stairs, leaving you unable to call for help.

Sitting there with your feet tied to the back rungs of the chair you can’t help but think how hot this would all be if it was happening to somebody else.

But as you sit here gagged, you realize this must be the guy who tied you last time. And if that’s the case you know you’re in for a great time.

If not ... who knows? A sudden thought flashes through your mind and you see a news report about a local college student found bound to a chair…

You shake your head, trying to clear those thoughts and at the same time work the ball gag loose. You can’t call out for help like this.

I wish he would let me know who he is so I could enjoy this fully, you think. You heard him go upstairs and you’re starting to wonder where he’s gone or if he’s even coming back.

While he’s away you test the rope and knots. It’s pretty obvious he is a master at tying and there will be no getting yourself loose until or unless he unties you.

This is both exciting and a bit nerve wracking.

You listen to see what’s going on, but he must have removed his shoes upstairs because you can’t hear any movement.

The longer you sit there tied in silence you wonder...what if this is someone else and he’s gone, leaving you tied like this?

You struggle harder against the ropes but amazingly you also notice your cock is as hard as it can get and pressing against your thigh.

As you start to get a little nervous, you sense someone in the room. You don’t actually hear anyone and you can’t see with the blindfold, but it ‘feels’ like there is someone there.

All of a sudden you feel cold metal against your chest. It’s scissors cutting your t-shirt!

Well, the good news is he hasn’t left me here. You sigh with relief, guessing now that this is the same guy from before. He finishes cutting your t-shirt off and lets the material drop to the floor.

Now he runs his fingertips over your bare chest. It feels great. Then you feel him securing something on your nipples.

Oh! Nipple clamps. They pinch, but it feels good, with just enough pressure to keep them on. They must be connected to a chain because he pulls on it and it feels as though he’s tweaking both your nipples.

He gives the chain a last tug then lets it fall against your chest. He squats down between your knees and reaches for the button on your jeans. You try to pull away, but there’s nowhere for you to go—you’re tied securely to the chair. He’s seen to that!

He slowly drags the zipper down on your jeans and opens your boxers. You can practically hear the grin in his voice when he comments on how hard you are. You imagine he grins even more when he sees your cheeks redden a bit.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” he reassures you, and you find his tone rather sweet.

Before you can consider his nice treatment of you, he works your boxers and pants down enough to address your cock more freely. He takes a piece of rope and begins winding it around your balls, then around your cock, until you are tightly bound. Your cock pulls against the rope, bulging, straining for release.

You quickly realize his handiwork will stave off coming for awhile yet.

You try to open your mouth to speak, but the ball gag keeps you from being

understood.

If this is the guy from last time, he’s learned some new stuff, you think. Your cock feels GREAT and terrible at the same time: great, since it feels SO HARD, and terrible, since the cord or whatever he’s tied there has pulled your balls away from your body causing a dull ache that is strangely erotic.

He unties one foot at a time, completely removing your jeans and boxers, then

quickly reties them, leaving your cock fully exposed and you unable to do anything about it.

Can’t pull away, tied to the chair.

Can’t cover your cock, hands tied behind your back.

Can’t close your legs, your ankles are tied to the chair rungs.

The flush of embarrassment that he saw your hard cock has faded and you try to

convince yourself you can take whatever he does to you. You may as well enjoy the

sensations—with that rope on your cock it’s not going down anytime soon.

You try to ask who he is, what he wants, why he’s doing this to you, when he

will let you go, but with the ball gag there, even you’re not sure what you’re saying.

“Thirsty?” he asks and you nod in reply. He removes the ball gag then runs his

fingers through your short dark hair, yanking your head back roughly—not too roughly—but enough to assure your compliance. He begins dumping a water bottle into your mouth slowly. Some spills out and trickles down your chin and onto your chest. Its cold, but you can’t reach to wipe it away.

He drains the bottle into you, and it occurs to you that t won’t take long to fill your bladder.

He leans in and licks the water from your chin, kissing you deeply. As he pulls

back you lean into him, but you can’t go far with your shoulders pinned to the chair back.

“I knew it was you,” you say.

“I gather from your tone that you’re not disappointed,” he replies with a soft laugh.

He pulls the chain attached to your nipples and you gasp. While your mouth is

open he slips the chain between your lips, sealing your mouth with duct tape. This way the movements of your own head will keep your nipples stimulated.

Though you are blindfolded you realize what he is doing next and horror creeps through you. After the first two flashes you begin to struggle against your bonds. Here you are naked and on display and he is taking your photograph!

“Don’t worry, pal,” he reassures you. “These are only for you and me.”

You continue to struggle but it is to no avail—you only serve to tire yourself out.

As you sag against the chair breathing heavily, you feel him begin to massage your socked feet.

It feels good and you begin to be lulled and relaxed.

But you are jolted out of your reverie when you realize he is behind you now and tickling your soles with the stiff bristles of a hairbrush.

You flex your ankles, trying to move your feet from his reach, but with your movements so restricted he’s free to tease you. He alternates between your feet for a bit, until it’s clear you need a short rest.

WOW! You think, this whole bondage thing feels good, except when I need or want to move and I can’t. The hairbrush on your feet actually felt kind of good, but it tickled and it was hard to get away. With the chain attached to your nipples in your mouth and then taped closed it was hard to laugh and move without pulling on them. This keeps them constantly stimulated, and seems to be keeping your cock hard, too.

The drink before was good and with all this sweating and straining you may need some more soon. You hope he will untie you before you need to piss.

But you don’t have time to worry about that right now. He had given you a nice break and you caught your breath. You could feel he was somewhere in the room, but

it was hard to tell where.

I’m not thrilled about the pictures I know he took, but with a blindfold on it will be hard to tell it’s me, so I guess it’s ok, you reason. And with the way things are going you wonder if pictures to remember tonight would be so bad to have.

He removes the blindfold and uses it to wipe the sweat from your forehead. You

look at him expectantly and he pats your cheek. “I hope you’ve enjoyed all that

has happened so far,” he says with a sexy thrum in his voice.

He removes the tape gag and proceeds to pour another bottle of water into you.

You try to speak at one point—trying to ask him to stop—but he drains the bottle into you. You remember once wondering about water sports. You shake your head. He wouldn’t do that, would he?

With the bottle empty he rips off a length of tape and moves to gag you again.

“Don’t,” you say.

“Why not?” he asks, gesturing to your stiff, bound cock. “You seem to be enjoying yourself.” He gives the chain hanging from your nipples a sharp pull.

You cry out, more from surprise than pain.

“Okay,” he says, “I’ll make you a deal. You can see and speak. You’ll have to

give up hearing...”

You grimace a bit, and then lean toward him.

He pulls an iPod from a large duffel bag you hadn’t noticed before and inserts the earbuds in your ears, quickly selecting a specific track.

He stands there and watches as you realize that what you’re listening to is a very basic hypnosis induction. You had looked into plenty of websites and chatrooms about hypnosis, but how could he know that?

You see the iPod earbuds coming out—the kind that block out outside noise. You hear his voice, soft, deep, sexy, talking about relaxing and letting your thoughts drift away. You have always doubted that hypnosis is even real and you’re sure you can’t be hypnotized. You begin to fight against the words in your ears.

But, oh it’s so relaxing it’s making you sleepy.

Fuck! Stay awake!

But you’re so tired, and it’s hard to move to keep awake while tied like this.

You struggle to remain awake and alert, but already you feel this file will get you.

NO! MUST STAY AWAKE!

Sleepy... Feels so relaxing to listen to him... Hmmmmm. Maybe you’ll just close your eyes for a bit... Wait for it to stop…

You feel him watching as you slowly succumb to his voice in your head. Your eyelids begin to droop...your head nods forward...your body goes slack...your breathing becomes shallow and regular... And your cock seems to grow even harder in response to your surrendering...

You feel a wave of calm pleasure...

You sit tied to a chair, ankles tied to the bottom back rungs, bottoms of your white socked feet facing up, shirt ripped off, nipple clamps in place, your cock wrapped in rope and rock hard, yet you feel so relaxed.

You’re vaguely aware of a gentle tugging on the ear buds.

“How do you feel?” the voice asks.

Your answer is mumbled sleepily. It doesn’t matter. You’re only lightly under right now and everything he’s saying to you feels a bit like a dream.

“You like feeling relaxed. You want to feel like this again,” the voice tells you. “You like being tied up by me and you like listening to my voice as I tell you what to do. Right now I want you to remain relaxed. I’ll be moving around you, but you will continue to focus on your breathing and feeling relaxed.”

He moves a bit slowly so as not to disturb you from your trance state. You’re not under very deeply—this being your first time and all. He unties your ankles and then removes all of the ropes from your body except the one on your cock.

“You will find that you can move your body enough to do what I tell you to. This is all only a dream and you feel good and are enjoying it.”

“Stand up,” he commands, and you get to your feet immediately. “That’s a good boy.”

He takes your hands and leads you across the basement into a small bathroom. There is a shower stall in the bathroom and he has you step into it. He binds your wrists to the shower nozzle and steps back to admire his handiwork.

“When I count to three you’ll be fully awake. 1...feeling more aware of your surroundings. 2...feeling happy and excited. 3...awake.”

You shake your head as though dazed and look around. “What the hell?” you

ask.

He grins. “Didn’t you tell me you couldn’t be hypnotized?”

“Fuck!” You bite off the word. You look up at your hands and realize that you aren’t going to get them down from the showerhead without his help.

He reaches in and turns on the shower, cool water pouring over you. “You know, some people find that the sound of running water makes them have to urinate.”

You look down at your erect cock and then at him.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! you think. Here you are standing in the shower when the last thing you remember was trying to fight off the sleepy feeling. Damn he’s good. He hypnotized me. Fuck! I wonder what he suggested to me while I was under.

Your cock jumps at the thought.

You’re here in the shower with the water running and you under it. As you feel

it and hear it, of course you need to go to the toilet. Now you understand what all the water was for. FUCK, you think again. He doesn’t seem to be letting you loose anytime soon, and you really need to go.

He turns off the water with a huge grin on his face. “So, how do you feel?” he asks.

You want to curse him out. How the fuck does he think you feel? But you know he knows exactly how you feel.

“I’m a bit cold,” you reply. “Can you untie me?”

He just laughs, and it’s an evil laugh. “I don’t think that’s what you really want. You were untied before and you asked me to keep you tied up all night long. Don’t you remember?”

Of course you don’t remember saying that, but he’s proven he could hypnotize

you, so maybe you did. Anything could have happened. You don’t remember coming

into the bathroom, but here you are.

You look down at your cock. With the size of it you really can’t argue with him.

You’re STILL rock hard! But: “I’m cold and I need to piss.”

“Okay,” he says. “But remember, you asked for it.”

He closes and locks the bathroom door, then unties your hands from the showerhead. You consider trying to get away from him, but you know with the

door locked you won’t get far.

His moves are fluid and you have no time to struggle. He pushes you into the

tub and reties your hands behind your back. Then he flips you over and chains your

ankles to the faucet. You’re sitting awkwardly with your feet a foot off the ground when he steps back to admire his work.

“There,” he says. “That should take care of both problems.”

You stare at him, unable to understand what he means. “How?”

“You said you’re cold and need to piss. Go ahead. The warm piss will then

cover you taking away the chill.”

“FUCK NO!” you shout.

“Hey, no need to curse. That’s not nice. I thought you had better manners.” He unlocks the door and leaves the bathroom.

“Let me the fuck out of here!” you yell.

When he returns he’s holding a new kind of gag. It has a hollow tube in the center which fits directly over your mouth when he finishes fastening it over your

head.

He turns and holds up a bottle of water. FUCK! You want to scream, but the

last time you cursed he gagged you. What would he do this time?

Then you realize what the tube is for.

He slowly forces you to drink the whole bottle. With the tube there you have no choice—if you don’t drink you’ll choke on the water.

After you finish he smiles and says, “That’s a good boy.” He gets to his feet. “You wanted piss play, so here it is. You can try and hold it, but eventually you won’t be able to.” He laughs and walks to the door. He pauses in the doorway. “If you can hold off pissing yourself for 60 minutes, I will let you use the toilet and turn you loose. If not, you are my captive until I decide to let you go. The choice is ultimately yours.”

And with that, there’s another evil grin and he walks out leaving the door open.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, you think again. You need to piss.

You lie in the tub feeling uncomfortable. You start thinking he’s sadistic at this point. But by the same token, you’ve always been curious about water sports.

He leans into the room. “Thirty minutes have passed. How are you holding up?” he asks.

You plead with your eyes as he takes in the sight of your naked body. He watches you struggle, your arms pinned under you, your ankles bound together to the faucet. He sees that your wet socks have begun to dry in the cool air. He begins to tickle your feet, knowing that the sensation will weaken your resolve to hold your bladder.

You thrash about but you can’t go far with your wrists and ankles bound as they are. The rope on your balls has kept your cock rock hard through all of this. Right now it is pointed at your chin and if you piss yourself now you’re going to get hit in the face with a steady stream.

He removes the gag from your mouth and asks if you’re ready to give.

“Fuck no!” you reply.

“I thought I told you about your language.”

You grimace, knowing he’s going to punish you for that.

He leaves and returns with yet another bottle of water. As he cradles your head in the crook of his arm and pours even more water into you you know that your chances of staving off pissing for another half hour are dwindling.

You cough and sputter and he pulls the bottle away from your lips. “C’mon, man,” you say.

“C’mon what?”

“C’mon....sir?” you ask tentatively.

He laughs and shakes his head. “Not what I meant. Tell me what it is you

really want from me right now. If you really want me to let you go, I will.”

You want out; that’s clear. But you also want to find out what will happen if you stay.

You take a deep breath. “I can make it the hour.”

He smiles and pats your cheek. “I hope so.” Then he turns the faucet on just enough to let the slightest warm trickle of water run into the tub.

You scrunch up your face in a grimace. “You’re fucking with my head!”

He shrugs innocently. “You’ve only got another twenty minutes. I’ll tell you what. I’ll leave you alone ‘til the time’s up. No more dirty tricks. Okay?”

You nod. The water is running right down into the drain, so you’re not getting wet. The sound of the running water has begun tormenting you now. Amazingly your cock is still pointing at your chin.

This is getting intense. As you lie in the tub you REALLY need to piss but you’ve only got to hold out another twenty minutes. The problem is you are worried that you can’t hold out for another 20 seconds. And that damn water running is not helping.

This bathroom is empty and there is nothing for you to focus on to keep your

mind off the situation. Hot as it still seems, you think you may wind up pissing all over yourself.

He sort of strikes a pose in the doorway, and you realize that you don’t only want to piss. You’re horny.

“How you making out there?” he asks.

“How do you think?” you snap.

He shrugs. “I think you’re piss shy, so I thought I’d help. If I sit here, maybe that will help you hold it?” He pulls a chair into the room and sits down, strategically propping his white-socked feet on the edge of the tub right by your face.

You are very piss shy, ever since your days in the junior high boys’ room, so this will either help or it’s going be ten times worse when you piss all over yourself AND have a witness.

Time seems to be dragging. You look at his socked feet and your cock feels too hard to be able to piss. Then you notice the knowing look on his face.

“You want to know how much longer, don’t you?” He shoots you a sly smile.

Please let it almost be over, you silently pray. You nod.

“Tell you what. I’ll give you five minute updates,” he offers and you smile.

“But, it will cost you an extra five minutes and half a bottle of water,” he adds.

Knowing that he could really claim any amount of time he wants and you wouldn’t know, but really wanting to see how long you have to go, you reluctantly agree.

With a big grin, he produces a water bottle. This time though it’s a liter bottle, not the half liter ones he’s been giving you. You glower at him, but you’re helpless to resist. You drink the extra water and he announces that you have twenty minutes to go.

He strips off his shirt, and sits back in the chair with his feet up again. He begins reading a book, completely ignoring you.

You wish you could ignore him as he flexes his feet so close to your face. They seem almost as hypnotic to you as the iPod track had. Ten minutes pass and you think you’re going to lose it. You start groaning at the pressure, and he looks up from his book.

“It’s okay,” he says. “I’ve seen guys piss. It’s no big deal. Just let it out.” He reaches over and turns up the water pressure a bit. The trickle seems to grow deafening in loudness. Then he leans over and starts applying some gentle pressure on your abs, slowly working his way down your body. As he gets closer to your cock, and closer to your bladder, the pressure increases. Just a bit at first. He tickles your thighs and massages your belly.

You groan even louder with the latest assault. He smiles and continues the massage.

You can’t take it any longer and finally let it out. The piss shoots up over your body, hitting you in the face and chest. You feel totally humiliated, but you also feel totally turned on. As the stream of piss continues to flow out of you some of it splashes him.

He just smiles and takes a towel to wipe it off. You’re in ecstasy. It’s never felt so good to piss! It just keeps coming and coming.

At long last it is done. He stands up, and your eyes do a double take. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

“You got me wet,” he says, “so it’s only fair I get you wet.”

You can hardly believe it as he lets out a steady stream of his piss all over your chest. At first, it seems revolting, but as he keeps it up, you study him and the stream, and see it mixing with yours, and see some kind of metaphor.

And it’s true. It is warm for a minute.

He shakes, puts his cock away, and zips up.

You lie there in your mixed piss, completely humiliated by your situation yet undeniably more aroused than ever. “Now what?” you ask.

He sighs. “You missed it by fifteen minutes. You didn’t live up to the deal. I guess that means I win.”

What does he mean, he wins? you wonder.

“I’ve decided to make you my slave. You will now answer only to the name slave boy. Before you leave today I will shave you from the neck down and lock a chain around you neck showing your ownership.”

You swallow hard. He doesn’t own you. No way!

He’s still talking. “As punishment for cursing I’m going to lock you in chastity. Actually I was going to do that anyway, but since you cursed I’m doubling your time. You missed by fifteen minutes. Multiply that by two and you get locked in chastity for 30 days.”

You gasp.

“That does seem a bit harsh, especially for your first time—it is your first time, right, slave?” He stops and waits for you to answer.

You nod, unable to find your voice. Locked in chastity for a month? Fuck!

“Don’t worry. You’re my slave boy now and you’ll learn fast,” he says/

Slave boy. That sounds so right to you. So natural. So wonderful.

“First you must learn respect. During the next thirty days you will begin your training. The chastity device will just help you to focus on your new goal.”

You wait to learn your new goal. His voice is so deep and sexy and wonderful. Why hadn’t you noticed before? It feels so good to listen to him. To hear his words. To let them wash over you.

That seems familiar. You realize you heard it before on the headphones. But you really don’t seem to care. You simply want to listen to him.

He grins. “That goal is keeping your Master happy. And so there’s no misunderstanding, slave, I’m your Master now.”

It occurs to you distantly that you’re tied up here and totally at the mercy of some guy you’ve only met once before and he’s telling you you’re his slave and he’s your Master. And for some reason it seems exactly right to you.

And then your cock seems so hard it hurts. Fuck!

“You’ve been good today. You held out a long time. You continue to be a good boy and I may even let you cum today before I leave. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Fuck yeah, you think. But you don’t say anything.

“Well, if you don’t care, I don’t either,” he says.

“Yes!” you say in a rush.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I want to cum. Please.”

“Please, what?”

“Please…” Fuck! “Master?”

“You want to cum, slave boy?”

“Yes, Master.”

He removes your bonds and instructs you to take a shower. “I like my slave boys clean” he says before also instructing you not to masturbate. He tells you if he finds out you came without permission he will punish you even more severely.

You have no doubt he means what he says and you wash yourself quickly and carefully. You want to please him.

After you’re done and toweled off he hands you a fresh pair of white socks, a pair of briefs (even though you’re a boxer man this seems so right) and a leather hood.

Once you’re dressed he leads you back out to the main room of the basement and orders you onto your knees.

You kneel before him and a look of concern passes over your face but just as quickly is replaced by desire. He quickly binds your wrists behind your back and then your ankles, pushing you down on your stomach. He loops a length of rope through the ring atop your head and loops it around your ankles, tightening it until your feet and head are pulled back nearly enough to touch behind you. Then he completes the hogtie, wrapping the ends of the rope around your wrists.

You tell him it feels too tight, and he mumbles something near your ear. You begin to beg for him to make it tighter. You crave the feel of the ropes now.

He slowly strips off his socks. He rolls one up and stuffs it in your mouth, then pulls the zipper shut over the mouth hole in the hood.

Your eyes are wide as he tips you onto your side and begins to work over your chest. Your breathing becomes a bit ragged as the bulge in your briefs grows and your nipples become harder and redder.

He runs his fingertip under the waistband of your briefs and you let out a soft whimper, the taste of his sock in your mouth making you even hornier than before.

He slowly drags the briefs down your thighs, exposing your again erect cock. You’ve been so hard for so long that you have begun to ache with the need to cum.

He rolls you back on your stomach, pulling your cock down so that your weight presses it against the floor, pointed at your knees. In this position it will be next to impossible for you to shoot.

“I like you, and I’m enjoying myself” he says. “And having you as a slave boy is proving to be a lot of fun.”

He removes your gag and asks if you’re comfortable. You cry out in exasperation, “No!”

“Are you ready to cum?”

“Yes!”

“Yes what?”

“Yes SIR!”

“If I let you cum what are you willing to trade?”

You look at him uncertainly.

He holds up his hands. “What’s in it for me?”

You think to yourself what are you willing to trade? You’re not sure that you have anything left to give. Here you are hogtied, lying on your stomach, your cock throbbing, already told that you are to be locked in chastity for thirty days. You have become a slave boy. What’s left?

“Sir, I don’t know what you want,” you say. “I’m your slave boy now and I know that means I do as you say. I’m ready to begin my training.”

He laughs heartily hearing you say this. He draws your mouth to his and seals the deal with a kiss.

He releases the rope connecting your feet to your head then commands you to get on your knees. With your wrists and ankles still bound together it’s awkward, but you’re driven to follow his instructions and it feels so good when you do.

He opens his pants and allows his cock to bob out, inches from your face. With the hood covering most of your head there is a round opening for your eyes and one at your mouth—and his cock is aiming for that space.

Your eyes dart up to his and then back to his long, hard cock. You look at him hungrily.

He grabs the ring atop your hood and pulls your head closer to him. You struggle to retain your balance as his cock brushes against your lips.

As he holds your head for support he runs his socked foot over your erection.

You gasp.

“If you’re good, I’ll let you cum...”

“I’ll be good,” you pant.

And you are good. You take him into your mouth and bring him closer and closer to the edge. You can tell he’s enjoying it from the rising intensity of his moans.

He holds onto the metal ring atop the smooth leather of the hood. It’s not the same as if his fingers were wrapped in your hair, but it’s not bad. You use your tongue in ways many men only dream of. You know he’s approaching the point of no return.

You run your tongue up his shaft one final time and he shoots, hitting you on the side of the hood.

When his orgasm is done he sees you grinning at him.

“You look very satisfied with yourself,” he says. “I know you like socks, slave boy.” He reaches down to pull off his other sock. As he presses it over your nose and mouth he tells you, “Take a whiff.”

He reaches down with his other hand and strokes your cock. 1, 2, 3 times and you’re wracked with spasms. He continues pumping you until he’s sure you can’t shoot any more.

Your entire body seems to sag. Who could blame you—all of that effort to hold your bladder had you worn down before you even started. He reaches behind you and frees your wrists and ankles.

“Go clean yourself up, boy.”

You slowly get to your feet and head to the bathroom. There’s a definite weariness to your movements now. You’d like to go to sleep now.

When you return you’ve showered again and are wrapped in a towel.

“May I get dressed, sir?” you ask.

He nods. “Soon.” He pulls your hands behind you and secures your wrists before pulling off your towel.

It is clear from your expression that you don’t know what he’s planning and are too tired to put much thought into it.

He rubs your flaccid cock with a handkerchief that he’s covered in baby oil. Before you even realize it he’s slipped the CB2000 over your cock and fastened the small padlock.

You won’t be getting off again soon. Not without the key. And for now you have no idea where that’s kept.

You look down at the small plastic cage your cock is now trapped in.

He pulls you toward him and kisses you.

“Don’t worry, boy. I’m willing to give you time off for good behavior. Now get dressed.”

He picks up his duffel bag and walks to the stairs. “See you soon.”

The end.