The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

If you’re not old enough, don’t read this. If you read this, it didn’t happen. If you try it, it’s not my fault.

It’s Not What You Say

by InheritedObjects

It wasn’t that the sex was unpleasant. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy it. It was simply that there was always something else to do; something else that meant that she was always just too tired. In fact, she loved sex, the feeling of the initial penetration and then the deep, long thrusts that always took her to orgasm. She loved the closeness and the feeling of being full of his cock. She didn’t mind whether they bothered with foreplay. Sometimes she’d like to suck his penis or have him lick her pussy, and there were other times when all she wanted was that cock inside her. It was just that there was always just one more thing that had to be done first.

He loved sex with her. Once they got around to it, she was so responsive, so eager to take him inside of her, so involved in the sex that she’d cry out over and over and squeeze his cock as she came. Of course, he’d prefer that they make love more often, but there never seemed to be a moment free. He fantasised about taking her in different places, having her want him so much that she thought she’d explode if he didn’t slam into her until she came.

She hadn’t seen him for weeks. He’d been away and although he’d called most days, she’d really missed him. In fact, she thought, it wasn’t anything in particular that he was saying as he sat next to her in the car on the way back from the airport, rather something in the way that he said it. His voice sounded so silky and persuasive as he chatted away; she was steadily more aware of a warmth and a peaceful happiness wrapping her up and washing all over her. She was so glad he was back she realised; she’d really missed him very badly and if he wanted her when they got back to the house, that’d be just fine with her.

He talked to her of nothing in particular, aware that she was listening more avidly as he watched her in the driver’s seat. He measured his tone, his inflection, his warmth. He smiled softly whenever she turned to look at him and he turned the radio off to made sure that nothing distracted her from his voice. He put his hand on her leg and stroked it gently, moving up and back, and then slowly moved up under the fold of her skirt to brush her thigh.

* * *

I felt a shiver go through me as he touched my leg. My nipples hardened and I was surprised that I was getting damp. I was getting quite aroused without really being aware of it starting. When we get home, I’ll see if he’s interested in going upstairs and making love on the bed. I’ve really missed him and I’d love to feel him inside me again soon.

The lights changed and she drew to a stop. I turned to her and smiled and she smiled back, softly and warmly. There was a car in the lane next to her but I reached across anyway, undid a button on her blouse and reached gently inside. Her breasts aren’t large, but they’re not small either and I eased aside the top of her bra to gently pinch one of her nipples between my fingers. I love her breasts; they’re so sensitive and enormously erotic to caress and kiss.

He put his hand inside my blouse as we stopped there at the lights. There was a car next to me, but the way I was feeling by now, I didn’t care if they could see or not. He tweaked my nipple with his fingers and I felt a bolt of desire lash through me. I wasn’t bothered by why I was turned-on like this, but I knew that I wanted him hard, deep and very soon. He kissed me on the lips and twisted my nipple again, gently between his fingers, and then he brushed the top of it across the inside of my blouse. The roughness of the material had me on the edge now and my nipple was as hard as a rock.

I could tell that she was turned on and I wanted to get her home. I knew that she loved to be fondled like this, and that she got a special thrill from being daring in public, although she’d never say so. I stayed chatty and gave no clue that I was aware of her desire. Far better to have her want me; it would make it all a lot more exciting in the end. The car pulled into the drive and she told me to leave my case. I knew what she meant, but determined to have her imagine I didn’t realise what she was trying to tell me.

We got home and I was on fire. As we got into the drive, I was so wet that I could smell the musk from my pussy and was sure that he could too. My nipples were now quite swollen and were obvious through my bra and the cotton of my blouse. I tried to get him to go straight into the house, but he wanted to look at the garden for a moment and then to grab his case. We got inside and he gave me a kiss. It started out as a gentle, affectionate kiss and then he used his tongue to push my lips apart. I was lost now. The ‘phone rang.

Inside the house, it was clear that she was on heat. I stayed coy and gave her a kiss. Then to test her resolve, I moved my tongue inside her mouth. She loves that and today was no exception. I still wanted to wait a little longer before things developed further and then the telephone rang. Perfect timing.

I didn’t know what to do with myself. I was so wet that my panties were slick against my leg and my pussy was so hot and tender now that I was tempted to go to the bathroom and touch myself until I came. The problem was, that I wanted to be fucked. Not to have him gently make love to me, but to be fucked, fucked and fucked again. I went upstairs to the bedroom. How long is he going to be on that damned ‘phone.

The call over, I went to the fridge and got some milk for a drink. I wanted her to be so hot that she’d be beside herself with lust. I put the glass down and wandered back into the hallway, calling her name. I knew where she’d gone, but was getting a real thrill now from the dominance and the power of having her so desperate for me. She was up in the bedroom she said; would I come up for a moment ?

I heard him call my name through the fog of lust that enveloped me, and said something in reply. I heard him start up the stairs. I tore off my skirt, my panties, my blouse and my bra. I didn’t bother with my sandals. He’d be here in a minute and I didn’t want to waste any time. I didn’t want to be on the bed. I stood up next to some drawers and leant forward, spreading my legs wide. I dropped my head low, submissively and waited for the door to open.

She was standing there, bent over with her hands on the chest of drawers. Her head was dropped low, she knew that she was there to be taken. Her legs were apart and I could smell the perfume of her desire. I slowly took off my jacket and put it on the bed. Please, she said. I sat on the side of the bed and took off my shoes and socks. Please, she said again, more urgently this time. I stood up again and took off my shirt and trousers. I pulled my cock out of my shorts. Please, she begged; please, please, please.

He came into the room and I stayed there waiting for him; waiting for his cock; waiting, wanting to be fucked. He took forever to get out of his things, but I didn’t move, I couldn’t have moved if I’d wanted to now. My legs and stomach muscles were beginning to tighten, my pussy was on fire and my heart was thumping. My nipples were red hot and my mouth was dry.

I could see that she wanted it badly. I moved up behind her, although not close enough for her liking and gently stroked her back, her bum and her thighs. She quivered as the desire coursed through her and pushed herself back at me, urging me to take her. I stepped forward and her hand reached back between her legs for my cock.

He touched my back and the fire seared through me. I wanted him inside me now, but he was a pace away. I pushed back; I had to have him. He stepped closer and I felt his cock thud against my thigh. I grabbed it with one hand and pulled it toward my cunt. I was so wet that I needed nothing more than penetration. His cock pushed into me, slowly at first and then hard. Very hard. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I can’t talk anymore.

She put my cock next to her cunt lips and I pushed into her. Once I was inside, I started to push hard. Very hard. I slammed into her, over and over. I reached round and grabbed her breasts. Knowing that they were burning, I squeezed the nipples hard, making her yell out. I squeezed them again, harder, and then harder again. She began to cry out now. I reached out for her other nipple and pinched that hard too. This time she screamed in pleasure and pain, so I squeezed them both—hard, again and again and again.

My nipples, my nipples; oh God I’m going to die. Oh my God, the pain is intense. Don’t stop. Again, please again. Oh God, please more. My legs are twitching, I can’t stand up, oh God my nipples. Again, please again.

I moved down and touched her clit. She cried out and her legs began to buckle under her. I held her around the waist and fucked her even harder. Her head was bobbing about, her arms were no longer holding her up and her breasts were swaying away under her. And still I fucked her and still she cried out. I could feel her twitching more and knew that she was coming. I pushed her shoulders down lower to give me better penetration and fucked her harder and harder and harder again. She started to come. She screamed, she kept screaming and then she started to cry. I picked her up and put her on the bed and got in beside her. She turned to me and sobbed with release. I kissed her on the lips and stroked her hair. She kissed me back, turned away from me and positioned my cock against her arsehole...