The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Not A Doll, its An Action Figure Part II

This is a continuation of the first story about Mr. Taylor and his unique action figures. This tells a bit more about how he learned to make his action figures and talks about some of the others in the glass cases in his study. If you want to use anything please ask.

IN A PRIVATE STUDY IN NYC

Taylor yawned and put down the papers he was reading. Rather dull legal documents, but important ones. His contract, patent, and other paperwork for his new action figure line dealing with Professional/Empowered women had been approved and he just had to sign and return to his new lawyer and then he could sit back and let the money roll in. Well more money, he had been rich for several years and he could quit working right now and retire to a life a luxury if he wanted.

He smiled over at a glass class near his desk. His first “model” for the new line was on display for him. A very beautiful life sized brunette with curly, shoulder length hair, green eyes, an hourglass figure and a lovely set of tits that defined her professional suit with a skirt perfectly was standing with one hand holding a cell phone to her head and the other holding a briefcase.

Just to the side of the life-sized figure was a small 18 inch tall action figure that looked almost identical to it. Taped on the glass was a small label that said “Jessica the Lawyer Adult Action Figure”.

Taylor chuckled as he looked at the life sized figure. “Much better this way. Your taste in pantsuits was so annoying. If you were really an empowered woman you would have embraced your female side more. Yes, being an action figure is so much better for you. For ALL of you.”

Taylor pushed away from his desk and spun in his chair taking in the whole room and the numerous glass cases. He stood and began to walk by them one by one remembering how he had made each one. Pamela the Stewardess was his first new action figure in the line. Jessica the Lawyer, Staci the Doctor, Sandra the Police Woman, he had quite the collection.

He grinned as the door opened and another brunette minced in. This one was a bit shorter than him and was dressed in a French Maid’s getup with black lacy stockings, high heeled slippers, a duster, and a short pixie haircut. She was carrying a tray with a cup of coffee on it. She came in and set it down on the desk and turned and curtsied.

“Messier Taylor, your evening coffee is prepared. Will zer be anything else?” the lovely woman said in a thick French accent. She had a drop dead smile, and empty eyes like a doll’s.

“No Marie, that will be all. Good night.”

The Maid curtsied again, then stood straight up and marched to a glass case. She got inside and turned around. After closing the door, she posed with one hand holding the duster up, pouted a sexy pout, and then seemed to freeze in place. Taylor went over to his desk and picked up an identical action figure that was in a pose that showed her cleaning some things. He placed it in the smaller case next to the larger one and spoke “Now my figure, it’s time to sleep. I will awake if in need.”

The large figure seemed to stiffen a bit more and her skin seemed to take on a waxy hue. Taylor chuckled again and walked further down to the very end of the cases. Here three cases were set back out of the way.

In one was a teen-aged girl, dressed in a short slutty Catholic Schoolgirl get up complete with white stockings and shoes. She looked 18, long straight blonde hair, pink lipstick and eye-shadow, nice ass, and a wonderful set of knockers. She held a set of text books in one hand while the other held a small pendant with a red stone in it. Her face was a sexy pout with an evil glint to her eyes.

Across from her was an older woman who looked to be in her late twenties. She was a brunette with shoulder length black hair done in a poofed up look. She had dark brown eyes, a darker skin color (like a mix of Hispanic and Italian), nice figure, and a decent set of tits. She wore a black suit with a knee length pencil skirt, white blouse (tight with the top three buttons undone), and a black jacket with matching black shoes. She had a set of reading glasses on, respectable earrings, and carried a large note and planner in one arm and a ruler in another.

The last one back in the corner was another young woman. She was a fiery redhead with straight bright red hair down to the small of her back, matching nail polish, lip-stick and makeup. She was dressed in a slutty witch outfit complete with a pointed hat. She had long black gloves with the fingers removed, a black corset around her ample breasts, a small tight black latex micro skirt, with black thigh boots on 6 inch heels. She had a wicked smile that oozed evil and sex at the same time, and in one had she held a wand and the other was propped against her hip which she cocked out at an angle.

Taylor stopped in the center of all three and smiled. He slowly turned and looked at each one and his smile grew broader and broader. “I do so love standing here and looking at you three. I love to remember how you made this all possible, and I do so LOVE to have fun with you. Tonight, I think I’ll have some fun with Ms. Stein. You two can wait until your turn can’t you?”

Taylor pulled out the small doll from its case and said “Time to awake, time to play, time for you to do what I say.” He then moved the doll around a bit and made it walk and move and do things while he spoke.

“The Ms. Stein Adult Action Figure will come out of the case, and will walk into the living room. It will sit and speak to Taylor as a teacher who is visiting a successful student. She will drink some wine; she will get a bit buzzed, and will get horny. Ms. Stein will confess she was always attracted to Taylor and will make out with him, go down on him, get even more turned on, will fuck him on his couch, on the Persian Rug, and then will go upstairs with him for a massive fuck fest in his bedroom where Taylor fucks her so hard she loses her mind and turns into a giggling bimbo who will then go out with Taylor tomorrow for some fun. She will dress as a slutty tart and will be a complete air head and slut. She will come back with him, fuck him again in his study and then clean up and return to her case.”

The large figure seemed to shimmer a bit and the waxy hue faded into something much more lifelike. The figure blinked and opened the door. The woman stepped out with an empty look in her eyes and strutted down past the other cases and out the door towards the living room.

Taylor followed with a smile and remembered…

5 YEARS AGO IN HIGH SCHOOL

Taylor grumbled to himself as he leafed through his notes again. “Figures got everything but the one damn drawing from Ms. Stein. Cripes, how hard is it to remember to drop of one freaken note?”

Taylor was a senior and part of the drama club. He wasn’t into the acting, but he did a lot of the sets and models and careful work that required some very good attention to detail. He was just about done with the scenery for the fall play but had some last minute guidance from the German teacher on some period stuff they wanted to add to make it authentic.

“Like I’d sham on the research. Cripes, hottie or not, this is a pain.” Taylor mumbled as he moved through the deserted after school hallways. Normally any male in the school, to include most of the teachers would LOVE to see Ms. Eva Stein one on one. The brunette was a knockout by any standard, and her Austrian accent that she had picked up while studying overseas was enough to melt a man with one word. But Taylor was in a hurry and he didn’t like having to jump around because someone else screwed it up.

He turned the corner into the Language Section of the school and noticed that Ms. Stein’s door was closed. He almost cursed but then noticed there was some light coming under the door. Thinking that odd he moved up to the door and realized that someone had put black paper over the small glass window. Taylor leaned in and heard some very odd words coming from behind the door.

Taylor was now very curious about what was going on. He didn’t want to barge in, but he did want to know more. Fortunately for him the language lab door was open. It connected to Ms. Stein’s room, fight behind her desk actually and she usually left it cracked open. He slipped in and moved up to the cracked door and looked into the classroom.

What he saw was amazing. Ms. Stein was standing with her suit top and blouse off in a black lace bra. She was facing into the class room but standing up in front of her desk. On either side of her was a teenage girl.

Taylor gaped as he recognized Heather, one of the hottest and most popular girls in school. She was tall, great body, an awesome 36CC set of tits and long straight blonde hair down to her mid back which she wore straight or sometimes in a pony tail. She usually wore short skirts and blouses, kind of a catholic schoolgirl look, and today was no exception. Except her blouse was open and Taylor could see her tits in a white lacy bra. In her right hand dangled a small red stone that glittered as it slowly turned.

On the other side opposite Heather was Scarlett. She was another popular girl, but considered very strange by many. She had long straight fire red hair and another knockout body with sharp green eyes. She tended to dress a bit like a Goth with lots of blacks and grays. But unlike the rest of the Goth crowd, it was usually skimpy, hot, and definitely attracted the boys. The two girls were not friends and many considered them to be enemies. She was holding a weird looking doll.

The two girls were chanting some very odd words and Ms. Stein just stood there facing forward without a peep. After a few minutes of this and some odd hand waving and Scarlett lighting a candle and waving her hands over it the two girls stopped.

With a look of exasperation Heather Huffed in front of Ms. Stein and said “Go to your desk and sit down.”

Ms. Stein replied “I obey.” She returned to her desk and then Heather snapped her fingers and Ms. Stein’s head slumped forward and she started to snore.

“God damn it you dumbfuck! You said you had that fucking doll ready! 30 minutes of chanting and we got nada! You said we could do this!” Heather said with a growl.

“Fuck you, you stuck up cunt! I’m working it, but you try making an identical doll to hold the free will! It ain’t easy, and the soul resists even if it is hypnotized.” Scarlett shot back.

The two girls glowered at each other. Taylor decided it might be time to move regardless of how weird this was and his desire to know more. He backed up and bumped the trash can. It was one of those mass produced metal ones and it tipped back and clanged against the door stop.

Taylor inwardly swore as both girls immediately looked at the door and rushed at it. Taylor had a split second to think about running and then got an idea. Hopefully, a much better idea.

Heather came in, saw him standing there and immediately held up her red jewel and began to swing it. Her voice became very soft and sexy as she said “Look upon the pendent red, and let your thoughts leave your head.”

Taylor looked at the floor and said “Uh, hold on. Rather than put some weird spell on me, how about you hear my offer first.”

Heather blinked and looked over at Scarlett who was standing behind her. Scarlett looked confused and shrugged. Heather kept the pendent swinging and said “What would that be, my weak willed boy who sooooooo much wants to look at the pretty red pendent.”

Taylor ground his teeth as his eyes tried to look up. The voice was VERY sexy and you just wanted to obey it. But Taylor was barely able to keep his eyes down. “Look, I don’t know what you two are trying to do, and to be honest I don’t care. I heard you saying you needed a life like doll. That piece of shit is certainly NOT life like. I can make you one.”

Heather and Scarlett shared a confused look. Scarlett said “Why the fuck would you do that?”

“Well, to avoid being hypnotized for one. But I get the feeling you are going to have some, uh, fun with Ms. Stein. I’d be a liar if I said I haven’t thought about having some of that with her. If I get to have some of that, and get to remember it, I’ll gladly help.”

Heather stopped swinging her pendent. She looked at him for a minute and then said “You’re Taylor right? You did that model thing for the Museum last year, won some prize for it?”

“Yeah, that’s me. I build all the figures for it by hand. If you give me the specs for a doll, or better yet give me a model to work off of, I can make you a perfect match.”

Scarlett tapped her lip while she thought and said “I’ve seen his stuff. He’s good at this. This is exactly what we need to finish the, well, what we need to finish.”

Heather looked at her for a second and said “Okay Taylor. Deal. But once you get your rocks off you fuck off and you never talk to us again. Got it?”

“Deal.”

LATER THAT NIGHT AT HEATHER’S HOUSE

Taylor sat on a chair in Heather’s bedroom. He was looking at a file of photos of Ms. Stein in all sorts of poses, dressed and nude, all angles. The file even had some hair, samples of her makeup and finger prints. He nodded to himself.

“This will do. I can craft a perfect figure of Ms. Stein, hell I can even use the hair here if you want for her head. Perfectly proportional, no problems.” Taylor said.

The door opened and Heather’s mom walked in. She stared straight ahead and didn’t acknowledge anyone was in the room. She set down a tray with three drinks on it and turned and left.

Taylor had been a bit shocked when he had been given a ride by Heather to her house to talk details. A woman had opened the door, Heather’s mom, and before she could open her mouth Heather had said “Slave” and the woman had frozen in place. Heather led Taylor in and said “Wait here a second.”

Taylor had waited and then Heather had come back and led him up to the Master bedroom which turned out to be Heather’s own room. On the way up Taylor had seen Heather’s dad slumped in a chair asleep, and a younger girl asleep on a couch. She had shown him this file and while he was looking at it Scarlett joined them.

Scarlett had joked about what she was going to do to Heather’s younger sister, but Heather had cut her off with a look at Taylor.

Heather took a glass of wine and sipped it. “Very good. Have a drink, hope you like beer. You don’t strike me as a wine type.”

Scarlett snickered and sipped hers. Taylor didn’t move to take the glass and Heather nodded.

“I figured you would be too suspicious to drink anything. That’s fine, I don’t blame you. But you are here for ONE reason. So get to it.”

“Like hell.” Both girls stiffened at that. “I’ve got to get the right materials first, and then get to it. This is going to take a bit, couple or three days at least. Also I need more information. What the fuck is going on? I honestly don’t give a rat’s ass about what you do to each other, your families, or Ms. Stein. But I want to know what the deal is and how you are working this and what you need this figure for. If you can’t pony that up, then forget it. You’re fine anyway; who the fuck would believe me on something like this?”

“Ancient Celtic Magic.” Scarlett said and Heather opened her mouth.

“Knock it off Heather. He’s right and he’s no threat. I think there is more to what needs doing than we have puzzled out. Having someone without our backgrounds thinking about this might be a good idea, see if we missed anything.”

Heather looked pissed and then finally said “Fine, you tell him. But keep it short, we have work to do.”

Scarlett nodded and turned to Taylor. “Okay Taylor, simply put I’m a 100% Celtic Irish girl who has the blood of powerful witches in her family. I found out by accident, but I can cast some spells and influence things and people. No one in my family has practiced in over a hundred years, but I found our family spell book by accident and I’ve been studying it even since I was 10. I’m 18 now and if I can finish a powerful rite I can fully open myself to my magical powers. There are several to chose from, but this one, the one with the doll, is the least, uh, bloody. I’m not really fired up about human sacrifice, so I’m kinda limited in what spells I can cast to open myself fully. But I had a problem, well two. First I needed a willing, or at least a non-protesting subject to cast the doll magic upon and I needed to make a good doll. You’re here for the second one. Heather is the answer to the second one.”

Heather nodded. “I’ll take this part. You see, I’m a spoiled rich brat. Daddy loves me and just tossed money at me whenever I want something. My mom is a gold-digging whore who has had numerous affairs. I don’t really care either way; I’m totally out for myself.”

Heather sipped her wine. “But you see, even with Daddy shoving money at me, I didn’t have what I really wanted. I wanted to OWN people, I mean like slaves. Mindless, totally obedient to my will, fucking zombies who lived to obey me. I couldn’t get Daddy to be that way, and even when I was blackmailing mom she was still stubborn about it. So I studied mind control, hypnosis, brain washing, all of that. I got pretty good at a lot of it and then found this number.”

Heather held up a large red crystal. “My pendent was a piece I carefully chipped off. This thing actually lets me focus my will on someone, I mean really focus it. I worked on it and found out I could shut down people’s brains and make them zombies. I was able to implant post hypnotic suggestions and do all kinds of kinky shit. I had a steep learning curve, my household staff had a couple of cases of sudden insanity out of it, but hey it’s just the help.”

Heather leaned back and sighed. “Problem though was I couldn’t get a real slave out of it. I got zombies, or people who would bark when I said “dog”, or would just fall asleep. I’ve been slowly working on my mom for 3 years and I still can’t get her to be a person while under my power. Then I ran into Scarlett.”

Scarlett nodded. “She saw me casting a spell on that bitch Judy Paltro. She approached me later that day and we had a long talk. She tried to hypnotize me but failed. You gotta have a strong mind to be a witch after all.”

Taylor muttered “Yeah, I guess so. So Ms. Stein is the sacrifice for you to get your full powers?”

“Yep. This is the spell right here.” She held up a book for him to see. It was very old and written on actual parchment in Old English. He started to read a bit and then decided to play dumb. “Ok, so what exactly is the deal with you two? You get your powers, and Heather gets what? Oh shit! She gets a perfect slave!”

“You got it. The way the spell reads is that you will have a figure that will be as lifelike as its master commands it to be, provided you have a good doll likeness. I tried but failed.” Scarlett said.

“And you had better not fail. I can make you forget everything or Scarlett here can make sure you have a bad end. Do your deal, and I’ll let you have some serious fun with Ms. Stein. Then on about our merry way. You see, Ms. Stein is rich. Really rich. My dad is well off, but not rich like Stein. She’s got some “make it on my own” thing going, but she has a trust fund that is worth over $100 million. Her dad died and her mom wants her to join the jet set and get married. But can you believe this bitch wants to just teach? I’m going to fix that. Once she is my slave she is going to access that money, we give half to Scarlett here, and Ms Stein takes her “cousin” on a year’s long party trip to Europe and Asia! I leave this shithole behind and party until I can’t party anymore and then marry some rich hunk. I’ll just keep in touch with Scarlett here and get another slave later on maybe.”

“Huh, guess you have it all figured out. I have a couple of questions though. First, how hard was Ms. Stein to hypnotize?” Taylor asked.

“Shit. She was easy. You’d think that with all that attitude and the way she struts around and that down her nose stare that can freeze a kid in place she would have been hard to entrance. But it was easy. She looked right at the crystal and was under my power in less than a minute. Even my mom put up more of a fight than that. She said that she is a secret submissive, and has been waiting for a strong man to push through her tough girl front and take her. I guess she never thought she get taken by a girl.” Heather said with a sneer.

“Figures. Second thing is that I saw that book there had several languages in it. Is it all the same stuff or different things?” Taylor asked.

Scarlett answered as she held up the book. “Same stuff from what I can tell. I can read the Old English and this Victorian era translation written on the margins by my great, great, great Grandmother. But this Latin and the Celtic I can only get parts. Basically as the language evolved people translated it.”

Taylor nodded. He smiled to himself because he had just found out two very useful things. One, little miss witch only understood half of the book. Two, some of those translations were not correct. Not wrong, but certain things don’t translate easily. Taylor could actually read Latin and had seen that at least one translation was off, and off enough that the spell would be probably suspect.

“Okay. Here is what I need. I need about $500 cash now to start buying the right materials. I’ll likely need more. I need a place to work privately. Your dad have a workbench Heather? Good, I’ll be using it then. I need to order some stuff. I’ve got an idea why your doll didn’t work, and a shitty job making it is only part of the problem. I’ll need to talk to Ms. Stein while she is under your control and have her answer questions. I’m going to make this doll as near to the real thing as I can, so I need some answers to some personal questions. If you can’t pony that up, then deal’s off.”

“Done. You start work tomorrow.” Heather said as she tossed him a wad of cash. “That is about a grand, use it up, but get to it. I can have Ms. Stein here tomorrow night and she’ll answer everything you ask.”

“Okay. One last item. I need that spell book while I’m working. I need to see what they were trying to do and how they were trying to do it. If I could have it to read tonight that would be great.” Taylor said.

Scarlett bristled but Heather touched her arm and they stood off to the side and whispered back and forth furiously for a bit. Heather was definitely the Type A in this joint venture, but Scarlett didn’t give in easily. After a few minutes Scarlett turned and said “Okay, but I’m with you when you read it. You can read some tonight, but only about the spell we are trying to do.”

“Deal. Let’s get this show moving.” Taylor said and opened the book.

A WEEK LATER IN HEATHER’S GARAGE

Taylor yawned and stretched. Scarlett was standing by the door drinking a soda and nodded. “Yeah, getting late. You about done for tonight?”

“Yep, we are in good shape. Tomorrow I can build the outer portion of the figure, and then sculpt it. Two, maybe three days and we are done.” Taylor said.

Scarlett smiled and walked over to look at the doll’s frame. It was pretty detailed; fake bones, muscles, tendons and even some organs. Taylor had just finished putting on the plastic skin over the legs and arms and was about to finish pulling it over the front.

“Hey can you hold this for me for a second? I kinda need three hands.” Taylor said.

Scarlett put a hand out and then froze as Taylor dropped a small red crystal into her hand. Taylor quickly spoke a couple of words in Latin and Scarlett’s eyes flashed red for just a second. Taylor then used a small tweezers to pick it up and place it in the figure’s chest where the heart would be. He then quickly covered it up with the plastic skin and then hid the doll in a drawer on the bench next to another figure. He pulled out a third figure and put it down. He finished the skin and then spoke another Latin word and Scarlett blinked.

“Thanks that did it.” Taylor said.

Scarlett looked confused for a second, and then nodded. “I’m going to hit the bathroom. Hurry up and get this done, I’m ready to hit the sack.”

Taylor nodded and smiled as she headed out of the garage.

Taylor had been busy. And thanks to some very overconfident witches to be, he was ready for a really great spell.

Taylor had pretended to have some trouble with Old English while reading but was actually reading the Latin. He had also researched some Celtic runes and had a small idea about what they were saying. But the Latin was enough. As he had suspected, the spells had been not properly translated from Latin to Old English and it was even more so when moving to Victorian English.

Simply put, the figures needed to be as identical as possible to the person they were taking the free will from. Identical as in fully identical; internal organs, skin color, proportional size, and so on. Taylor had build a prefect biological replica of Ms. Stein, right down to her shaved pussy, and her pussy’s tightness. He had even added some small electronics that allowed the figure to hear and respond with a limited programmed vocabulary. In short, the Ms. Stein figure was perfect.

But he had found out some other things. One of which was Heather’s crystal. It was a very rare type, and it was actually mentioned in the book. But under a Latin name which had been mistranslated into a modern crystal name which after further study had shown to be incorrect. Scarlett’s great whatever she was had mis-labeled the crystal.

Taylor had been able to read the whole book by being sneaky and pretending to be slow. Scarlett got bored easily and would start checking her phone or go get a drink from Heather’s parents liquor cabinet. She had actually gotten shitfaced one night and Taylor had read most of the book. Heather was still being Miss Social Queen so she was out every night with her clique having fun until late. What Taylor had found, and then verified by some school research, was that the “heart” of the figure should be carved from the type of crystal Heather had as it had powers that linked it to strong minds. By tapping the magic and forcing it through the crystal you could take the will of another away from them and make them your puppet.

Some other old texts Taylor had found online had mentioned that the closer you made the figure, the more absolute the control was. Taylor had seen some example of the best dolls that had been dug up and his stuff beat them hands down. Taylor knew about 3D printers and guessed that using them he could do even better, but his hands were still damn good. And with magnifying glasses, a small airbrush, dremel and drill, and some razor sharp blades he made three figures that were perfect.

The hardest part had been getting the three fragments. He had been trying to figure out how to swipe them or get into Heather’s room (she had a lock on her door) when Heather had practically given it to him. She had been out on Friday night to a college party and came back fucked up beyond belief. She had lost her panties and was twirling her necklace. She had hung on him laughing, and babbled about how she was going to have so much fun with her slave and how much easier it would be than having to use this crystal.

She had tried to drunkenly hypnotize him and he had simply picked her up and carried her to her room. He was able to get her keys and unlock the door and then she started giggling and thrashed off his shoulders and onto her desk. She knocked the crystal off the table and it smacked into her coffee table and a couple of small fragments chipped off. Taylor got her into bed, policed up the fragments and then used one to begin the spell. He had to calm himself down to say the words right, but Heather had reacted exactly like Scarlett’s book had stated she would.

And now he had Ms. Stein and Scarlett’s stones completed as well.

All three were emplaced in their respective figures and ready for the spell to be cast. Taylor smiled to himself as he finished the last figure.

“And tomorrow we test this. If it works, then we do some more and then we see how things go.”

THE NEXT DAY AFTER CLASS

Taylor walked in after he was done with some scenery. Ms. Stein was already sitting at her desk completely entranced by Heather who was practically bouncing with glee. Scarlett was standing to side but Taylor could tell she was also very excited as she was drumming her fingers on her leg.

“Okay, let’s do this. You two get into your positions and let me get the doll.” Taylor said as he put a bag down on the desk.

“Come on! Let’s get this done! I wanna play with my slave!” Heather nearly shouted as she moved to the side. Scarlett merely rolled her eyes at that.

Taylor had his back to them both when he pulled out a doll. It didn’t look at all like Ms. Stein. Scarlett looked over at it while Ms. Stein slowly walked to her spot and her eyes widened.

“Hey is that…”

Taylor shot her a look and then a sly smile. For s split second he thought he was done for but Scarlett looked at him after a moment and smiled a big smile.

“Looks like you are ready. Go ahead and I’ll start chanting.” Scarlett said.

She began to intone some Old English while Taylor, making sure his back was to Scarlett and Heather, also intoned something in Latin. The figure’s eyes glowed for a bit and then Taylor held up the figure.

Heather looked over and did a double take as she saw she was staring at a perfect likeness of HERSELF in Taylor’s hands. Before she could gasp Taylor spoke.

“The Slutty Schoolgirl Heather Action Figure will stand quietly for a few minutes and will then become a ditzy blonde schoolgirl bimbo who just wants to have sex with Taylor. She won’t remember that she hypnotizes people and will be a vapid blonde who will do whatever her boyfriend says.” Taylor said as he moved the figure around, miming her strutting around, getting on her knees and giving head, bending over something and getting fucked in the rear, and then getting fucked normally.

“When she is done being fucked she will slump in chair and zone out until her boyfriend tells her to do something else.” Taylor finished.

Heather opened her mouth and then shut it. Her eyes seemed to glaze over and Taylor walked over and held the doll in front of her face. He spoke quietly and said “Your soul no longer is yours to be, but instead now belongs to me. Look upon what I have done, and see what you now have become.”

Heather’s eyes became glassy like a doll’s eyes and a stream of white smoke flowed from her eyes and mouth and into the figure’s mouth and eyes. It stopped and after a few moments Heather blinked and giggled.

“Mmmmm, like hi Taylor! I’m like sooooo horny! Let’s fuck!” Heather slinked up to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. She giggled again and slid down to her knees. Taylor felt her dainty little hands unzip him and then felt her lovely lips lock around his manhood.

“Ohhhh, uh, that’s good! Damn! It worked! Keep going baby, do what you were instructed to do.” Taylor said as he backed up a bit to lean against the desk.

Ms. Stein remained still as a statue, but Scarlett’s eyes were wide.

“Holy SHIT! It worked! But the deal was Ms. Stein, why did you decide to double cross Heather?” Scarlett said with a grin as she watched the stuck up bitch suck off the theater geek.

“Easy, oh that’s nice, she was a bitch, arrogant, a brat from hell, and I simply couldn’t put up with the idea of her living a life of a rich stuck up bitch that just partied and fucked and lived off of someone she wasn’t even able to enslave. She got, Oh DAMN work that tongue, what she had coming.” Taylor replied as his living action figure worked out her orders.

Taylor didn’t last long as it was his first blow job and blew a large load down Heather’s throat. She gulped it all down and was beginning to stand with a sexy smile on her face when Taylor held up the doll and said “The Heather Action Figure will stop what she is doing and go sit down at that desk. She will then not move or speak until she is asked to.” He moved the figure around a bit to mime it walking and sitting and Heather did just what he said.

Scarlett watched and grinned more. “So what do we do with Ms. Stein? I still want my share of her money. I guess I’ll just use the doll and take her. You can have the bitch as your plaything.”

Taylor had opened his bag and pulled out another figure while Scarlett was watching Heather sit down. “Actually you won’t. You see you didn’t do this spell, I did.”

Scarlett turned around quickly and her retort died in her throat as she saw Taylor hold up a figure that looked exactly like her. He spoke some words in Latin and the figure’s eyes glowed red for a second and Scarlett zoned out for a few moments.

While she was zoned, Taylor repeated “Your soul no longer is yours to be, but instead now belongs to me. Look upon what I have done, and see what you now have become.” And another stream of white smoke drained from Scarlett’s eyes and mouth.

“The Witch Scarlett Action Figure will go and sit by Schoolgirl Heather Action Figure and not do anything until ordered.” Taylor spoke and then grinned as Scarlett did as she was told.

Taylor then moved forward in front of Ms. Stein and grinned. He put his fingers in front of her face and snapped them. Ms. Stein started and blinked. She looked at Taylor and then the two girls and said “It’s done then?”

“Yes Ms. Stein. They are under my control so no more worries about being hypnotized or turned into a zombie.”

“Of all the things in the world I have to worry about this one tops it all.” Ms. Stein strode over to the girls and frowned down at them. “Hypnotizing me! Making me stand there with my top off while they tried to do all of this and then steal my trust fund! Oh are they in trouble! When I get done with them and their parents…”

“Uh, actually we can’t do that.” Taylor said moving back to his bag and opening it again. “The spell I used is not reversible. They are now mindless action figures under my command forever.”

Ms. Stein spun with a shocked look on her face. “WHAT? Now just one minute young man, I never wanted these girls to be turned into zombies! I wanted them stopped, but not this! Turn them back this instant!”

Taylor held up the last figure and said “The Ms. Stein Sexy Teacher Action figure will stop talking and listen. She will not move or speak unless she is told she can by Taylor.” Ms. Stein froze in place and Taylor leaned back against her desk.

“You know, I have to agree with Heather on one thing. You really are not that smart. I mean, “Smarts” smart, not book smart. I’m a theater geek, I find a way to make hot women into my mindless slaves willing to do everything I command them to do, and I have a way to get my hands on millions of dollars and the hottest teacher in the city, and you actually didn’t think that I might be in this for myself? Really Ms. Stein? Come on! You can’t be that stupid can you? You can answer, but only quietly and respectfully, no screaming for help.”

“I thought you would do the right thing, people always have done that when I ask nicely.” Ms. Stein replied quietly.

“Of course they do. You’re rich, popular, and a knockout broad. Men fall over themselves for just a smile from you, and women all want to be your friend. Cripes you really are an idiot.” Taylor said with sigh.

“Well Ms. Stein, let me explain to you what will happen. I’m going to enslave you, but only after I fuck you three ways from Sunday. I’ll have you finish the year as a teacher and then quit. You will move to NYC with me and will be part of my college experience along with these two idiots. You’ll access your trust fund and turn over that money to me. I’ll use you like the action figure you now are. I’ll play with you, fuck you, and make you my arm candy, my whore, my mindless, dominated slave. How do you like that Ms. Stein? Give me a truthful answer.” Taylor said with an expectant look.

“I LOVE it. I’m a secret submissive, and always have been. I put up a strong front so that when a man finally breaks through it I know he is my master and can truly dominate me. Doing this to me, making me your puppet, your slave, makes me so fucking horny it hurts. I have been waiting to be enslaved by a real man for years. Master, please fuck your slave. Let me enjoy being dominated before you take my will and my soul.” Ms. Stein said with a look of expectation and hope.

“The Ms. Stein Sexy Teacher Action Figure will walk over to her master and will kneel in front of him. She will give him the most amazing deep throat she can and will swallow everything. She will then stand and slowly strip in front of him, and then bend over her desk and ask nicely to be fucked like the cheap slutty whore she is. She will fuck her master like a mindless animal until he has cum in her pussy and her ass. She will lick him clean and will kneel naked in front of him and thank him for fucking her like the slut she is and will then ask nicely to be enslaved like the others so she can forever be a submissive slave to the superior man who tricked her and enslaved her.” Taylor said as he moved the Ms. Stein doll around miming the various actions.

He put the figure down and looked at Ms. Stein. She was smiling broadly and her smile got bigger as her eyes glazed over. Taylor thought he heard her whisper “Oh YES!” just as her eyes took on the glassy empty look of the others.

Ms Stein strutted up to him and knelt gracefully in front of him. She unzipped him and slowly removed his hard cock. She kissed it, and then began to lick it. She would lick the whole length and back down to his balls. After a few licks she wrapped her lovely lips around his member and slowly eased it in. She moved her body around and eased it down and down her throat. She hummed softly and the vibrations caused Taylor to have to lean back against the desk with a moan. Ms. Stein eased his cock out, took a deep breath and did it again. And again, and again, until the seventh (maybe eighth, Taylor couldn’t remember) time he came and shot it all down her throat.

Ms. Stein gulped it all down and smiled up at Taylor with a meek submissive look. She stood and slowly striped out of her clothes. Heather had her dress in a sexy black lace panties and bra set with a garter and stocking and Taylor stopped her as she reached for her bra. He brutally ripped it off of her and she gasped and smiled. Taylor swore he saw a flash of “normal” in Ms. Stein’s eyes for just a second but she blinked and was back to her mindless self. Taylor spun her and bent her over the desk. Ms. Stein wiggled her ass at him and looked over her shoulder.

“Please fuck me. I know I am just a slut, a worthless whore, a bitch, but please fuck me. Fuck my brains out; make me scream like the cheap hussy you know I am. Fuck me Master, please fuck me!” Ms. Stein said in slow sexy voice with just a hint of German in it.

Taylor ripped off her panties and she gasped again and then squealed as Taylor shoved his harden member into her pussy from behind. Taylor grinned like an idiot.

“Good God Ms. Stein! You are so wet and tight! Oh this is NICE! Yes you are a fucking whore. A rich, stupid whore who is going to make my life easy. And in return I’ll fuck you like this after I take your will!” Taylor growled out as he rammed into her.

“Yes! Yes! Master I am your slave! Fuck my brains out!” Ms. Stein growled out and then cut off as Taylor shoved her panties into her mouth so she wouldn’t make any noise. Well, more than she was already with her panting moans and smacking sounds.

Taylor came in her pussy and flipped her over onto the desk to fuck her on the desk top missionary style. He came hard in her again after she played with his cock and whispered in his ear about how fucking awesome it was to be taken by a real man and fucked like a stupid slut.

Taylor then shoved her against the wall and shoved his cock in her ass and she really jumped. She thrashed and began babbling into her gag and her eyes actually rolled up in her head when he came. Ms. Stein slumped to the floor in a messy heap and stayed there for a minute. She then stirred and pulled herself up and began to lick Taylor clean. When she was finished she knelt down and looked up at Taylor.

“Taylor, thank you for fucking my brains out and treating me like the cheap whore I am. I loved being your fuckslave, your whore, your puppet, and your toy. Please make me your puppet and slave forever.” Ms. Stein asked in her most sexy voice.

Taylor swore he saw some real life in her eyes again as she asked to be enslaved, but he was already to finish his project. He held up the doll and spoke the words “Your soul no longer is yours to be, but instead now belongs to me. Look upon what I have done, and see what you now have become.”

The white smoke drained from Ms. Stein and her eyes glassed over. Taylor held up the doll and moved it over and made it sit down. Ms. Stein moved over to the other girls and sat between them.

Taylor grinned as he put his pants back on and then his shirt. He held the three figures up so he could see the eyes and spoke. “The new Action Figures will get dressed and go home. They will act like everything is normal. They will come to school, they will teach, they will hang out with friends. They will carry on as if everything is normal. If anyone seems to be suspicious they will tell Taylor immediately via text message once they can do it without being seen. More orders will come later.”

The three girls stood, dressed as needed and marched out the door without a word.

The rest of school year was very fun for Taylor. He had Ms. Stein turn in her resignation for the end of the year, and buy a great townhouse in Manhattan for his college time. She transferred all her money over to him in several accounts (some offshore and completely hidden). He had Scarlett study Old English, Latin and the Celtic Runes. Under his command she became a very powerful witch capable of some very useful spells. She couldn’t do some of the real powerful spells as it required strong will and she had none. Heather partied on, but stopped having sex except when Taylor had her come over and slut it up.

The weekends were wonderful for Taylor. Ms. Stein used her money to buy a very remote and very private cabin up in the woods and it became the love shack. Taylor thought about enslaving other women but soon found his three slaves were plenty enough to keep him busy and satisfied. He finished his high school and headed to college. Ms. Stein moved, and he had Scarlett and Heather simply head off to college, drop out and disappear. They moved in and became his first displays.

BACK IN THE PRESENT

“So good that you stopped by Ms. Stein. It has been very pleasant catching up with you.” Taylor said as he sipped his wine.

“Yes, it has been nice. It’s so good to see former students do so well.” Ms. Stein replied as she drank the last of her 3rd glass of wine. She looked a bit tipsy and had moved close to Taylor and crossed her legs.

She smiled at him and after a moment leaned in and said “I want to confess something. I was always attracted to you. You had this allure to you, and you still do. It’s making me, uh…”

“Horny. Yes, I can see that.” Taylor said and he reached over and seized Ms. Stein’s chin. She gasped as he pulled he close and kissed her hard. Ms. Stein shuddered and melted into his arms. This kissed and Taylor hands roamed over her body and slipped between her legs. She was wet and tight and she moaned as his fingers slipped into her bare pussy.

She broke the kiss and slid off the couch. She unzipped him and began to give him that wonderful slow blowjob she was so good at. Taylor smiled as his action figure worked him.

“I do love having these reunions, Ms. Stein. You are a wonderful action figure.”