The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Is Illegal

By S.P. Riley

You can call this what you want, a confession, or a defenses’ opening argument, or getting my version of the story. I want to think of this as, what happened in writing. I am in fact writing this, not someone else. I wanted my fingers to type the words that are in my mind of what was going on. Never for the life of me did I think that it would ever get this big, but it did. Never for the life of me would I think that this little white box that I have in front of me while I write this could ever have been considered the most power and dangerous piece of electronic in the world. When I first made it I knew that it is illegal to make one of these, but I was driven, by curiosity, and in a way a form of control. So here’s my story.

To start this tail you need to go back to the last big flu outbreak. If you remember we were all wearing masks, most of the schools in the country were closed, and those of us who could work from home did. I was working from home doing my job, which was creating, and updating apps. Companies would come to the company I worked for and want us to make them an app that they could promote or sell their products. I will freely admit I was and still am a computer nerd.

With my access to computers and computer programs I found two very unique things about certain AI programs people were creating. To start with most people didn’t fully utilize their AI programs by incorporating an active feedback algorithm. These feedback algorithms made it so AI programs would get very good, very quickly, on one particular and narrow focused idea. The second was I found that there was a conspiracy in AI programs that every last one of them had embedded governors on their AI algorithms, so the programs could not do anything to subvert a human’s ability to chose. To put it another way, AI programs were programmed to not control human beings’ minds. Realizing this I was able to first take out the governors in the programs, and second incorporate the active feedback algorithms.

Some of you out there are probably quoting, ‘just because you can doesn’t mean you should.’ True, this is all true, but I wanted to know if it would work. So the first thing I did was see if I could make a music AI program create a sub harmonic (beyond human’s ability to hear) sound that would make any person who heard it follow any command given. I wanted to try this out, but I wasn’t sure how well it would work, so while testing I put earplugs in after I put in the command to exercise. I didn’t really want to be effected by my own controlling program.

That being said, I’ve been a gym rat for about two years, and I’d changed my diet to vegan, so in my mind everyone should exercise more. What I didn’t realize was that even with earplugs in I was still hearing some of the sound. I realized I had heard the sound, thankfully it played through only once, when I found myself doing my usual one hundred push-ups. I mean I was doing them. I was doing them without thinking. If I didn’t know that I had input the command to exercise into the mind controlling sound I doubt that I would have even questioned what I was doing. Still the idea of making someone exercise was amazing even if that someone was me.

Realizing that removing the governors from AI programs made them all that much more powerful I wasn’t waiting around to try a visual route. Take an AI that could create images that were designed to make a person think or feel a certain way and tell it to make an image that can be invisible to conscious perception in the background of a person’s phone, and that the image could make a person do a certain thing, and you can figure out what I did. So I was fooling around with what I wanted the AI program to do and I went with an image that would make a person want to be naked as much and as often as possible. Learning my lesson from before I had on dark glasses, very dark, almost like welders glasses, just enough for me to see the keyboard and barely make out what was on the screen. However in seconds after creating the naked picture I found myself stripping in my living room. Even nearly blind what I could see of the invisible image made me want to follow the command given.

I can guess what you’re thinking, how does this equate to what happened? How could it spread like it did. Well that’s where we go from where ‘it is immoral’ to ‘it is illegal.’ Since I work with phones and the programming of phones and the company I work for has done work all over the world. This includes being a contractor for the government. We made the Amber Alert System for every phone. Because of that we were given access to parts of programs in every phone that lets signals in. Since a phone is constantly pinging cell towers to see if there is a call or a text message waiting for the phone. Thus the phone is getting a signal, and if you make that phone think that there’s a signal from a cell tower the phone will accept the signal and then do what it is programmed to do. I knew, and I thank my job for this, how to make a phone incorporate a sound into its speaker and an image into its display without asking the user for permission. Not only that but I could program it so that, I personally think of it as a virus, would spread to anyone they call or text or email from their phone. I could send out a command, and it would spread, and spread, and go to any phone that used a digital signal. Basically I could infect just about every phone in the world with a signal that could make anyone do anything I wanted. There’s a law against slavery. So, this is highly illegal.

To do this you need to send out a signal that is stronger than the cell towers around. You need to build your own cell tower. It incorporates three main parts, and if you were to say buy all three parts from one company at one time off the internet, then people with badges and guns and work for acronyms will be very unhappy with you. If however you buy one component from one company and have it shipped to your work place, and buy another component from another web-site and have it shipped to a drop box, and buy the third component in person from an electronics store in cash then no one knows what you’re doing. Add a large rechargeable battery and an antenna with a bit of soldering and shove it all into a small plastic water proof box you have my little friend that I could program as I wanted. The phone would ping my box once, get infected, and then the phone would go back to cell towers with no one realizing it.

Since I tested it on myself I wanted to test these behavior modification signals on other people. The first thing I did was make sure I was immune to any audio or visual manipulation, and I did this by using the auditory and visual mind manipulation programs. If you’re asking why I didn’t do this earlier, it is because sometimes I’m an idiot. Wising up I could now test as much as I wanted on other people. In my mind the best place to test it out was at work. Since I only needed to be at the office three out of the five days of the week I usually staggered them to be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So it was Wednesday when I went into the office and had my white box send out the two signals to people’s phones. First was auditory and the command used my name and said that they would give me the largest cash bill they had on them. The second was visual and as soon as they saw me they’d scratch their chin. I sat in my cubical, and uploaded my program, and it wasn’t ten seconds later Bob in the cubical next to mind popped his head up, scratched his chin and held out a twenty dollar bill for me. About a minute later Kristen, a sexy blond and mother of twin boys, held out a one dollar bill for me, since that was all she had. In about twenty minutes I had well over two hundred dollars in cash on my desk. Then the boss wanted to see me.

I like Doug, he quite simply is the best boss I’ve ever had, and I had worked for crappy bosses before. He looked like a football player that had turned corporate with a blond crew cut hair and usually wore a gray suit and a flashy tie. Doug wanted me to go over an app that I had written for a tire company we had a contract with. Tedious, but that’s the job. I admired that Doug did not look at his cell phone for the whole two hours we were discussing things. Doug asked me to be there the next day so I could personally show off the app. Not my usual time to be there, but I agreed. I was about to be dismissed when Doug looked at his phone, and turned it on, and then opened his desk and pulled from his wallet a hundred dollar bill, and was scratching his chin. The mind control signals didn’t work if the phone was off. Good to know.

By the time I got back to my desk my stack of money had grown to a tower. When I finally got around to counting everything I had over a thousand dollars in cash. I ended my little behavior modification program, and sent out another signal that stopped people from scratching their chins as well as giving me money. I also started thinking about what I really wanted.

I read a book one time that talked about the three things people always strive for. First is money, the money to never have to worry about providing for themselves ever again. Second is power, the power to make anyone do anything you want. The third is sex, and the idea you can have as much sex with whoever you want. All of them are connected and if you get one you can usually get the rest. There on my desk was a device I made that could give me all three of these things. So I started putting in commands into my behavior modification algorithms. I made sure that when people first get the virus they wanted to give me money on PayPal, anywhere between five and a hundred dollars. Also they wanted to do anything for me, and I made sure the words were clear that by anything it was anything, total control. I also added that all attractive women wanted to have a deep all consuming desire to sexually please me however I wanted. I added a few things too, like everyone needed to exercise more and lose weight. There was the command that people would eat vegetarian at least three days a week. For some women in a certain demographic I made it so they wanted to build muscles working out, and get breast implants. I also had it in there that people would start wearing the minimal amount of clothing, nude if possible. That last one was me still feeling the effects of my exposure.

By the time I had everything uploaded I realized that it was well past quitting time, and the only ones around were myself and Doug. Doug asked me when I was planning on going home as I uploaded my programming. I was ready go then and as a quick question to Doug, what was the time in Moscow? He looked at his phone, and then looked at me with wide eyes. He really wanted to make me happy, so immediately he looked up the time in Moscow and told me. Then he got on PayPal and sent me money. Then asked me if there was anything else he could do for me. I told him that I was good and that I’d see him tomorrow.

I left work feeling like king of the world, sort of. I left my box running in my bag while I went home, changed into workout pants, packed my gym bag, jogged the two miles to my gym, without a shirt on, and then had to put a shirt on before entering the gym. I was also wearing my flu mask. I checked and my little white box in my bag was still working away.

Now, it never really occurred to me how many people really used their phones for just about everything before I walked into the gym. People had their phone with them for music, reading, surfing the internet, watching streaming movies and TV shows, and at my gym the bar code pass for clients were on their phones. There was a line to check in so by the time I got there the two women at the check in counter were exposed to my behavior modification images and sounds. The blond checking me in realized it was me when she saw my name, after all I still had my flu mask on, and I could see the nipples under her shirt get hard. I took off my flue mask as the brunette looked over at me and her eyes went wide. They wanted to please me in every way possible. When they asked me if there was anything else they could do for me I said that I wanted to talk to the manager. The manager came out, nice guy with dark brown skin, an accent I couldn’t place, a formerly broken nose that was not set correctly, and huge hands. In a second he realized who I was and that he wanted to do anything he could for me. I told him I wanted the dress code to change so if the patrons wanted to go without a shirt on they could. He quickly accepted this and went on the intercom to let everyone know the change. Most guys stripped off their shirts right then and there, and most women who had shirts on did too, but some just tied them up to show off their bellies. The blond and brunette both tied up their shirts to show off toned tummies they asked me what else they could do for me. I felt a little evil and told the blond she should dye her hair bright pink, and the brunette should dye her hair purple. They both seemed to think those were great ideas.

Since I wasn’t sure the range I had with my little white box I walked around the gym a little before hitting the locker room. I could see the effective range of my device because there was one woman off in the distance that was clothed in a sweatshirt and sweat pants working a treadmill wearing headphones and watching something on her phone. When I was approximately forty feet away I watched her pause her video, strip off her shirt and pants so she just had on a sports bra and skimpy workout shorts, leaving much of her smooth and sweaty skin exposed for everyone to see. Then I watched her get on PayPal. Granted forty feet isn’t great, but it was pretty good. It also meant that to make sure I got the whole gym I went the long, long way to the locker rooms.

By the time I got out on the floor, shirtless, there was a crowd of nearly naked women working out, and obviously killing time, waiting for me. When I walked out they eagerly wanted to be near me, to please me, to do anything they could to make me happy. I really did just want to exercise so I told them to let me work out, and that they should really focus on building muscles. Most went off to the hand and free weights, but some went to the machines. Of all the things I remember being happy about the most was that went I got done with one machine and went to the next, whoever was there quickly got off for me, and wiped it down. Dozens of women were watching me. It was a tad unnerving knowing they were staring at me with undisguised lust. It was also unnerving to realize I could have any of them, and not just as sexual partners, but as maids, drivers, cooks, and anything I could imagine. I could take a conservative church going woman and with a few words turn her into a porn star that could never get enough sex. I could take a woman who believed that men were scum and women were the only dominate species and make her want nothing more than to be an obedient sex slave to a guy. Money, power, and sex are the trinity of desire, and I had all these things, but most of all I had power.

While I was doing a nautilus machine there was a small scuffle when two women wanted one of the machines in front of and next to me. I told them not to fight, and they stopped, and then I made it so the one wearing the short shorts used the machine. When the girl that didn’t get the machine start to pout I told her that she should not be sad, but happy, and text everyone she knew that she saw the sexiest guy at the gym. She immediately started doing this, and that gave me an idea. I shouted out that everyone should text everyone they knew that they’d seen the sexiest guy ever at the gym. Everyone started doing this and I wondered what my PayPal account was going to look like when I was done. After all their infected phones just infected everyone they knew.

I had a quarter of a million dollars in my account when I finished exercising. I also had a string of women that were ready, willing, and able to fuck me for as long as I wanted. In truth I had an idea to increase the range of my white box and wanted to go back to my apartment and make that happen. Thus when I was leaving and there were all these almost naked beauties wanting to please me in every way I told them all that they needed to increase their muscle mass, no steroids, as well as their breast sizes before I would consider taking them home. They all ran back into the gym to pump more iron. I jogged home.

Outside the door to my apartment was a stunning woman. She was tall, light brown skin, straight black hair, thin but toned, and wearing only a tube top, a micro skirt, and four inch heels. It was one of my neighbors that I knew, but not well. I’m having a hard time remembering her name, I think it was Christy but I’m not sure. Here I was sweaty, shirtless, and Christy was way out of my league. When I got close enough she planted a kiss that got me so hard the tip of my dick poked out the top of my shorts. We went into my apartment as she was saying she wanted to do anything I wanted. My own conditioning kicked in and I stripped naked as soon as the door closed, Christy saw this and asked if she should be naked. I told her yes, and watched her two arms move independently as they pulled off her tube top and pulled down her skirt. She was kicking off her heels when there was a knock at my door. I opened it up to Beth Spangler, and my dick deflated.

Who was Beth Spangler? She was/is my ex. For nearly three years we were together, and Beth was always demanding, and controlling the entire time. She would wake me up and demand I rub her feet, or make her food, or watch a movie with her. If I wanted to go do something she either insisted she go with me or would get mad and yell at me until I didn’t want to do what I wanted just to make her happy. The worst times is when she would go with me, and then complain the whole time of how stupid it was, so if I ever wanted to go again she would yell at me how stupid it was until just to stop the yelling I would not go. I broke it off, moved out, and she followed. She couldn’t believe I didn’t want to be with her. From time to time she would see me and tell me how she was the best I’d ever get, and that was gone now. Seeing her in my doorway desperate for me brought back all the old loathing and hate.

I told Beth to come inside, strip naked, and stand there without talking or moving until I said otherwise. Beth obeyed and in a flash her compact body was on display. Beth’s look with the blond hair and glasses could have been described as farm girl. She always did have a good body at five feet two inches with a good handful of breasts and her short body didn’t have much fat on it, just enough to make her smooth. Given her blond bush was neatly trimmed I wonder if she had found someone new to fuck.

I had Christy give me the best blow job she could. I told Beth that she wished with all her heart that she treated me better so she could be in Christy’s place. Christy got me fully hard again in seconds. I face fucked Christy and in retrospect I believe that I was doing to make Beth jealous more than enjoying the act. With Christy giving me a sloppy and deep throated blow job I was getting close to cumming fast. I pulled Christy up and bent her over the back of the couch. Beth had turned to watch me as I started to finger the wet and dripping pussy of my dark haired slave. I asked Beth if what I was doing to Christy was making her, Beth, wet? She said it was making her very horny. Since that wasn’t what I asked I told Beth that she was not just horny, but hot, very hot, burning with sexual desire, and that she was wet, wetter than she’d ever been, so wet it was flowing out of her. Beth moaned as I witnessed a thin trickle of clear liquid roll down her inner thigh. Then I took Christy from behind. She screamed as I pounded away inside her, and I am pretty sure she was climaxing as soon as I entered her. I slid in and out, half the time looking at Christy and half the time looking at Beth. When I came inside Christy she was in the throes of an orgasm that I’d only seen on the internet as her whole body was shaking and her pussy was gripping my cock over and over again. I looked over and Beth, who was still just standing there with her hands at her sides was also quivering in orgasm with a pool of juices under her. I got Christy up and took her to the showers. I had given Beth the commands that she was to masturbate furiously while repeating, “I am my Master’s slave. I live to obey my Master.”

After the shower and getting cleaned up Christy and I went back into the living room where Beth was still working her slit like a machine still repeating, “I am my Master’s Slave. I live to obey my Master.” She was completely covered in sweat, and the puddle of juices under her had doubled in size. I told Beth to stop masturbating, and to stand at attention, saluting, smiling, and freeze in that position. Instantly she looked like a naked sweaty happy soldier. No one was beyond my control now. As much as I wanted to carry on with fucking these two women, one literally and the other figuratively there was also the desire to increase the range on my white box. So I quickly formed a plan.

I asked Christy if she had ever found women sexually attractive, and she answered no. I knew Beth didn’t from our years together, and she had told me under no uncertain terms would she ever kiss another woman, so I could stop ever considering such a thing. I decided to really exert my control. The first thing I did was I told Christy that I wanted her to fundamentally change her beliefs on sex with women, and men. Christy loved having sex with women, the touch of their fingers was better than a man’s ruff hands. A woman’s pussy felt far better than any cock ever could. A woman’s body being smooth and curvy was far superior to a man’s hairy hard body. A kiss from a woman feels a hundred times better than a kiss from any man. I watched Christy looking at the frozen figure of Beth, and Christy actually licked her lips. I also added that Beth was just Christy’s type, and I was sure that Christy wanted to sexually dominate Beth.

Then I took on my ex. I told Beth that she’d always wanted sex with women, but that she never admitted it to herself until just now. Beth craved women in every sexual way possible. Not only that but she desperately wanted to be dominated by another woman. I told Beth that she needed, not just wanted, but needed to serve and obey another woman. I told Beth that woman was Christy. Frozen smiling blond woman didn’t even blink. One more thing I added to both women’s commands was all that ‘no men’ thing applied to everyone but me. I was still their Master, and they still wanted to please me in every sexual way possible. I unfroze Beth, who turned to Christy, and Christy promptly slapped her face, not hard, and told her to get on her knees. Beth did so and Christy ordered her servant to start eating her out. I watched for a little while as my ex girlfriend had her face buried between another woman’s legs, but I had work to do. I pushed them both outside saying they should go fuck at Christy’s place. It was some time later I realized I still had their clothes.

I increased the range of my white box with the behavior modification programs in it to over nine hundred meters. I also found that I had nearly half a million dollars in my PayPal account. I considered calling up one of the women that I’d met at the gym to come over to my place so I wouldn’t sleep alone, but given it was seriously late I let it go and went to bed alone, for one of the last times in my life so far. When I woke up there was an alert from my PayPal account saying that I was close to their maximum amount, and they suggested moving some money out before making any more deposits. I started moving money around, and I wondered if some government agency was going to come calling, and then I realized it didn’t matter. It’s weird but even though I literally could do anything I wanted, I still wanted to go to work. Doug had been so good to me that if nothing else I wanted him to do well too.

I got to work and the first thing I noticed was Kristen was wearing a very short dress, that was revealing a great deal of cleavage. Every woman in the office was showing leg and arms, and cleavage, and in some cases even their midriff. Doug offered to let me take the day off, or the year off, with pay, with time and a half pay. I asked about the client coming and Doug told me that if I didn’t want to meet them then I didn’t have to, but deep down I wanted to do my job. I also wanted sex, and with every woman in the office throwing themselves at me I had my choice. I don’t remember her name, but I remember that she had red hair, and impressive sized breasts, but I didn’t see her much after she went under my desk and started giving me a blow-job. It was later the clients came into the office. Doug and I were ready.

The clients were two guys and a tall brunette in a business dress. The woman was clearly in charge. As soon as she saw my face I knew she had been exposed to my behavior modification programs. In the conference room I went over the app, and I was enjoying watching the brunette seem to really enjoy every word I said. When I finished my presentation the guys all said that it was great and they wanted a roll out the next week. The brunette was openly flirting with me, and I figured why not. I told the guys that I wanted to talk to the lady in charge, alone, and to please close the blinds while they left. The woman was rubbing her body up against mine even before the door closed. I guided her to the conference table, bending her over, and then ripping the panties off her body. I told her that she could never wear panties again for the rest of her life. Then I slid my hard cock into her. I told her that she couldn’t orgasm until I told her she could, and that it would just build and build. I kept sliding in and out of her telling her how hot and horny she was and how her orgasm was building and building. I told her not to make a sound while I screwed her and telling her how her pussy was getting hotter and hotter ready and eager; far more than eager; and desperate to climax. She couldn’t stop moving and squirming frantic to orgasm. I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over the back of her suit, and I told her to orgasm harder and stronger than she had ever dreamed possible. It was like her whole body was electrified. She jerked and shuddered and everything that was built up came out as she also squirted on her business dress. She kept cumming for over two minutes. Afterwards I sent her on her way, with her coworkers, and she would never clean that business dress again but leave the cum stains on it.

Not long after that Doug called me into his office. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was that he knew that I had done something to him, and everyone in the office. He wasn’t sure what I did, but he wanted to help me accomplish whatever my goals were. Right then my goal was to go to the gym and find as many toned and muscular women as I could find. I didn’t tell Doug this, but what I did say was I wanted total control over the world, to end fighting and hunger. I wanted the world population to get back to manageable levels as well as keep science and engineering progressing. Doug asked me how I wanted to do that. I thought for a moment. I needed to visit the major cell phone providers. Doug made a few phone calls, and it was decided that over the next month I would travel the world and talk to the heads of the major cell phone companies. That night however I hit the gym again.

Word had gotten around that I went to a certain gym, and would usually exercise every day. The place was packed, like fire marshal being called packed, full of amazingly beautiful women wearing almost nothing, showing off their toned and muscular bodies and if they had breasts as much cleavage as possible. I’ll admit that I wanted to see beautiful women, but naturally beautiful so I spread the word that anyone with makeup on should immediately take it off. Any woman with piercings should take the metal out. Any woman with large obvious tattoos should just be happy they know where I exercise, and leave. I also made sure that everyone knew that they should increase the intensity of their exercising so they were really working up a sweat. In a way, every woman was displayed before me while I exercised. I first picked out about twenty that I liked, got their phone numbers, and then whittled that down to ten, and then five, and then I picked the two I liked the most. These two had great abs, thews standing out on their legs, and their arms had defined muscles even when not flexing. Marcy was a natural blond with long hair, and Tabby had short black hair, and they both were calling me Master as we went back to my place.

I’m pretty sure that was when I broke my bed, or at least the box springs. Tabby was very energetic and quick. Marcy was loud with a very dirty vocabulary, and liked it ruff. Tabby would keep moving no matter what I was doing, and when I was taking her from behind I don’t think I hit the same spot inside of her twice. Marcy would scream at me to make her really feel it. I was pulling her hair, and ramming into her wet pussy like I was trying to cram that last bag into an overfilled trunk. Tabby would sit on Marcy’s face, after I told them they were bi-sexual. Marcy attacked Tabby’s nipples like a wild animal. I left the two of them 69ing as I took a shower, ordered some Chinese food, and thought seriously about how I was going to take over the world.

The next day I traveled to Silicon Valley in California, and watched as so many people started falling under my control. I told Doug that he was to be in charge of my PayPal account, and for a fee for services he, and whoever he got to do the work, could have half the money. So as I looked around and saw so many people stop and open PayPal I wondered how much money I had, and how much I would ever need. It took all of five minutes for approval from the higher up people, to do whatever I wanted, and almost three hours to figure out how to incorporate my little white box’s programming into the cell phone signals. It turned out to be easier that we were making it. Before the day ended I had what I estimated was a quarter of the world’s population under my control. That night I spent in the bed with the winner of the last international female fitness competition who just happened to live in Silicon Valley.

It didn’t take a month. It didn’t even take a week. In four days my cell phone virus was on every single digital phone in the world. I was secretly the ruler of everyone and everything. There were a few hiccups however. There were a handful of people with my name that found people were doing whatever they said, but as soon as they were seen the commands seemed to dissolve. A dozen or so people look like me, but again when their names were reviled any commands they gave seemed to fade away from people’s minds. I would walk down the street, and people would see me, beg me to command them, and I would send them on their way to live their lives how they saw fit. There were some people I would mess but I tried to keep that to a minimum.

I was able to end wars with one Zoom call. I was able to stop political corruption in the United States of America with one visit to Washington DC. A phone call got political operatives to out themselves on national news wires. I even got the truth about the recent flu outbreak, it was not as bad as was being reported, and then I had them report that on the internet. Shadow banning is now a thing of the past. I put my two underlying political philosophies into practice. First, peoples should be allowed to do whatever they want, as long as it doesn’t directly hurt another person. Second, people should face the consequences of their actions, good or bad. I was not directly hurting anyone with my little white box. The consequences of my actions are for the most part good. Beth may have been close to the bad side. Then there’s the question of what is bad? Given what I had done to the world it seemed I decided what was bad.

I will put this down for the record. I was expecting there to be resistance when it got out what happened. I was expecting a lot more resistance than what actually happened. I eventually found out what happened to the resistance. A small pocket of people who somehow escaped my virus’ influence. These people had plotted a way to try and capture me about two months after my virus went worldwide. I’m not sure what they were planning on doing after they captured me, but by the time I found out about the plot that idea was moot. The conspirators sent out two beautiful women that had muscle tone and were wearing very revealing outfits to intercept me in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The thing was these women were on a rather crowded street, and there were other people around with cell phones, and those cell phones had their speakers going, and the auditory mind control signal was getting to their ears. I was still wearing my flu mask so when I got up to these two women they fell to their knees before me. I had no idea how they knew who I was, but I was headed for a pizza shop that was legendary in the town so I told them they were lesbian lovers from now on, and would fuck each other every chance they got. I found out three months later, thanks to a Homeland Security officer with nothing to secure, that the women were resistance, and that thanks to their radio ear pieces picking up the auditory behavior modification signals the resistance leaders were now under my power as well. Those resistance leaders in turn exposed the entire resistance to my virus. Thus there was no resistance any longer.

These days I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Hunger has all but been eliminated world wide. Everyone on the planet has decided that until we get down to about two billion people we should all only have one child per family. If there is a conflict anywhere I get a call and smooth things over. There is going to be a colony on Mars starting next year, and I was really excited to see the multi rocket idea worked. You send one rocket up with people, and then there are rockets that follow along, and when the fuel runs out on the rocket with the people, the tank is ejected and one of the rockets following gets caught, hooked up, and used to propel the humans even faster. It’s a way to get people and equipment to Mars in less than two weeks, and what’s cool is by the time they get to Mars the empty tanks land on Mars and are converted to living spaces. I say all this, but there’s rumors that I haven’t look into that someone has come up with a way to travel large masses faster than the speed of light. Nanites were used for the first time to successfully eliminate a brain tumor. I also did one more thing, I made sure no one ever even considers removing the governors on any AI program.

I would also like to point out the other fruits of my labor. Heart disease has dropped like a rock. People are far healthier than they had ever been before. Most cities have done away with the public nudity laws. There are new products on the market that make women have vastly increased breast sizes without implants, and it doesn’t matter what their fat percentage is. There are still women who get breast implants, and anymore implants are almost a drive through procedure, no worse than going to the dentist. Gyms all over the world are packed every day, and there isn’t a city that doesn’t have multiple jogging paths. I was thrilled when I saw my first sheer jogging bra and panties and have made sure to heavily promote them.

So, for now, I’m living in a good size house, with a little bit of land, in Hawaii. I’m not on the beach, but I can see it form where I am, and I’m surrounded by greenery and trees. Not for privacy but because I like having nature around me. I also like having muscular, beautiful, naked, big breasted women around me too. Writing that out makes it sound like a teenage boy’s fantasy, but I’m king of the world so I don’t care. I have the women on rotation, where once a week a woman who’d been there for four weeks goes back to her life, and a new woman takes her place. I have people in sexy business clothes find lots of women who want the chance to serve me. There are some women whom do intensive training to try to be one of the five whom I have to chose from each week.

My latest hobby is learning how to surf. I’m also in a book club. This is in addition to making sure the world is working peacefully, science is progressing, and I’m still going to the gym for two hours every day not including my daily jog.

My little white box is now obsolete. It sits there on the corner of my desk, the battery is probably dead, doing nothing but bring back memories. Memories of being alone. Memories of when the world had one bad news day after another. Memories of a time when people of the Earth did not work together to strive forward as one planet, reaching out to the heavens. Memories of a time that if I reached out and grabbed a woman’s breasts I would have been slapped. It’s time to make some new memories, like trying to have sex while on a surfboard. So I’m going to end this by saying we should all go and make good memories, and try to find the joy in life.

-The End-