The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Chapter 5 Discovering my Neighbors

The Wednesday after using Becky I must have been really tired. I went down around 2 pm and woke up at 7 am the next day. After showering and eating I went for a walk. It was 9 am now. I was not sure if I would actually fuck someone tonight. I was just out shopping if you will. I walked past the Miller house and Jane and Lucy were out washing the cars. They were wearing bikini bottoms and white t-shirts. When they saw me they waved. Lucy gave her tits a nice squeeze for me. I can’t imagine finding anyone in this neighborhood hotter than these three women. I was tempted to just forget my walk and fuck these two right now, but I need to see what else was out there.

I had been walking for about an hour and made notes of the houses I saw with fuckable women at them. 8745 had a pretty brunette with a killer ass, 9166 had a short, plump red head that look sweet and innocent, that was going to change. 7331 was a corner lot and I could see three girls sunbathing in the yard. They were all in their teens. I assumed that one lived there and the other 2 were friends. I decided to introduce myself. I pushed the button and walked into the yard. One girl jumped up in protest. After introducing myself and telling them to calm down, found out that Jackie, a slim brunette lived there. The other two were Mary and Bridget. Mary was slightly overweight, but very cute. She had boobs as big as Lucy’s. Bridget was a knock out blond. Her body was identical to Scarlett Johanson’s. Jackie and Bridget were wearing bikinis and Mary and one piece with a silk skirt. I also found out that Jackie was an only child and lived here alone with her dad, who was at work at the moment. They were all 17.

“Mary why aren’t you wearing a bikini like the others.” I asked.

“Well I’m fat I don’t like people to see it.”

“Nonsense, you’re not fat. Girls do you think she is fat?”

“She’s a little overweight, but not fat” Bridget said

“Yes, I think she’s just fine the way she is.”

“See I told you. Do you own a bikini?”

“Yeah I brought one, but I don’t usually wear it.”

“Go try it on. We want to see.” She left.

While she was gone I quizzed the other two. The three girls were the best of friends. There was no malice between them. Jackie and Bridget both felt that Mary was too hard on herself about her weight. They wish that boys could see her the way they did. I also found out that all three girls were no longer virgins. Both Jackie and Bridget had had a few boyfriends. Mary had only slept with one boy. It was a boy she liked. It happened at a party and he stopped talking to her after. They had heard rumors that he stopped calling because she was too inexperienced. When Mary found her self esteem was even lower. This had happened 6 months ago and she had not even tried to find another boyfriend since. I also found out that the girls had never experimented with each other.

Mary finally came out. She was wearing a red 2 piece. Not really a bikini. It was modest by bathing suit standards. She was a little pudgy, but looked kind of hot. Definitely fuckable.

“Wow you look great.” I said. She was covering up a little and blushing.

“Really” she asked

“Yes really. Actually if I were younger I would hit on you.” She smiled at that. I decided to help this girl and since her friends are so nice they would help.

“Mary the girls told me about your bad sexual experience.” Before she could get upset I told her I was trustworthy and that she would be comfortable around me.

“Your friends and I are going to help you.”

“Really how?” she asked

“Were going to do a sexual makeover on you. Doesn’t that sound great?”

“Yes it does.” She said

“How are we going to do that?” Bridget asked.

“Well you two are going to spend the day helping her look sexy and teach her how to please a man. Then tonight you will bring her over to my house and we will give her some practice on a real man.”

“You’d be willing to do that for me?” Mary asked

“Of course. But first we have to see what needs to be done. Let’s go inside and start.” The girls all followed me in the house.

“Ok what do we do now?” Mary asked

“Well the girls are going to work on your looks first. So we need to see what we are looking at. You’ll need to take off the suit.”

She paused for a second then realized that I was trustworthy. She undid her top and removed it. Then she slipped off her bottoms. Her breasts were the same size as Lucy. She had big puffy tits. They were very pale. She obviously did not tan topless. She had cute little pink areolas and hard pointy nipples. Her breasts were by far her best feature. She had a round face with long straight hair. Her pussy was quite hairy. Her butt was pretty firm and round. A real turn on for those who like big butts.

“Well I have to say that those are fabulous boobs. Wouldn’t you agree ladies?”

“I’ve always been jealous of her boobs.” Janet said.

“With tits like that, you already have a leg up. We are going to have to trim the pubic area.”

“Really, won’t that make it itchy?”

“No I shave mine and it feels fine.” Bridget added

“Bridget why don’t you show her?” Bridget looked at me then just slipped of her bottoms. True to her word she was bare down there.

“Wow that does look great. Does it make a difference?”

“Mary, run your fingers over your pussy.” I ordered. She did. “Now run it over Bridget’s.” She paused and looked at me. “It’s ok it’s just an experiment.” I reassured her.

“Without the hair it feels a lot cleaner.”

“Plus you can pleasure the clit more easily.” I added. “Now turn around and bend over.” She did and showed us her round bum. Her hairy pussy was also visible.

“See, even though you have a larger bum, it looks very appealing, once we get rid of the excess hair. Run your hand over your ass.” She did.

“Doesn’t that just feel sexy? Can’t you imagine a guy wanting to do you if he saw you in that position?”

“I guess.” She said

“Mary most of your sexuality comes from attitude. If you feel sexy you are sexy.”

“He’s right” Jackie added

“I just feel a little self conscious being naked in front of all of you.”

“That’s easily fixed. Ladies please strip down to make her feel better.” The girls did. Jackie was not shaven, but she did trim neatly.

“Now is that better?”

“Yes a little.”

“Fine then, Jackie and Bridget take the next few hours to get her ready. Teach everything you can. Mary do you masturbate?”

“Yes” she said.

“When you had sex with that boy did you cum?”

“No, I was too nervous.”

“Well you have to be relaxed to cum. Girls have her masturbate in front of you. If she can cum with you two watching it will help her.”

“That makes sense.” Jackie said.

“You won’t remember what I’m about to say, but you will obey. You will all be very aroused in my presence. You will all reach orgasm easily with me. When I cum you will cum twice as hard. You will all crave my sperm.” I added that so that they would be even more motivated than normal.

“See you around 9 tonight.” I left them my address.

I went home and waited for the girls. I realized that this was the first time is months that I went longer than 24 hours without sex.

At 9 sharp the doorbell rang. I answered it and was greeted by Mary. She was wearing 3″ white high heels, a loose, frilly, short white skirt and a loose pink camisole. The camisole had spaghetti straps and showed lots of cleavage and I could tell she did not have a bra on. Her hard nipples were poking thru her shirt. Her hair style nicely and she was wearing a tasteful amount of makeup.

“Wow are you ever a vision.”

“Thank you.” She said.

I could see Jackie and Bridget behind her. Bridget was wearing jeans and a tank top and Jackie had on shorts and a T-shirt.

“Well we spent the day getting her ready. Let us know how she does.” Jackie said

“I think you two want to stay and see how she does?”

“If you don’t mind? That would be great.”

“No problem. Come on in.” We walked in to the living room and I poured gave the girls each a cooler. I sat on a couch with Mary and the other two sat across from us.

“So why don’t we start with kissing?” I said

“Ok” Mary said, a little nervous

“Relax, you’re here to learn.” I put my hand behind her back and pulled her in. Our lips met and she immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth. I pulled back

“Slow down a bit. First kiss me gentle, no tongue, then slowly increase the intensity.”

“That’s what Jackie said when we practice earlier. I just forgot. Sorry”

“That’s fine. Let’s try again.” We kissed again this time she was much better. We made out for a few minutes. My hands started wandering on her body. When I reached her right breast she moaned in approval. We continued to kissed and fondle. Her hand was rubbing my erection through my short. I had lifted her camisole and freed her one tit. I broke our kiss and took a nipple in my mouth. She repressed a moan.

“It’s ok to moan if you’re enjoying this.” She then moaned freely and pressed my face into her chest. I saw her legs part and I could smell her arousal.

I sat up and leaned back on the couch. She understood what I wanted and got on her knees in front of me. She reached for my pants and undid them. Then she released my cock and started to jerk it. She was pressing her tits together with her arms making them stick out. She was staring at my cock and licking her lips.

Then she made her move and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She had a small mouth so it was hard for her to give the best head. But she was very motivated. After a while my cock was nice and wet. She pulled it out of her mouth and wrapped her big tits around it.

“Very nice Mary.”

“Thanks. Bridget told me men loved this.”

“You’re very right Bridget.” That’s when I noticed that both girls were squirming in their seats. Bridget was fondling her tits and Jackie couldn’t sit still.

After a few minutes of a great tit fuck I had her sit on the arm rest of the couch.

“Now spread your legs and lift that skirt.” I saw her pussy since she did not wear underwear.

“Well that is much better.” She was now completely shaven.

I dove in and started eating her pussy. I assume that this was the first time someone had done this to her. I looked up and she was really enjoying the sensations.

I stop for a second. “Even though this obviously feels good for you, men get turned on watching a woman in pleasure. So feel free to let loose.”

When I returned to eating her she became very vocal. One of her hands was behind my head coaxing me on and the other was playing with her tits. Soon she came hard.

I sat up and kissed her. She did not resist even though I was covered in her juices.

“Very good. Now sit on my cock.” She straddled my hips and placed the head of my cock on her pussy. She used her hand to rub my cock on her pussy. Then she surprised me by grinding up and down my shaft with her pussy.

“This is a nice trick.”

“Jackie taught me this.”

“Good job Jackie” she was frantically rubbing her pussy through her shorts. She did not respond to me. Becky had her tits out and was sucking on her nipples.

Now she slipped my cock in. She was so tight and wet. She bounced up and down on me showing her tits in my face. My hands were on her hips and I was guiding her. After 10 minutes she leaned back arching her back, which caused her tits to stand straight up. This pushed me over the edge. She got off me and knelt in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and suck for all she was worth. I soon shot may load in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop. While I was cuming she had another even more intense orgasm.

“Mary that was amazing. I can’t believe how far you have come.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Now when you are with most boys they will be able to last this long. They will probably cum while you are sucking them off or using your amazing tits. So you need to learn how to get them hard again if you want to have an orgasm.

“Makes sense. What do I do?” She asked She had my now limp dick in her hand. “A gentle blow job usually works.” She took my soft cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking it. Within minutes I was hard again.

“Very good. How about now you learn something new?”

“Sure, I’d love to.” She said with enthusiasm.

I looked at both women on the other couch. They were both obviously arouse.

“Ladies you did a great job with her.” I said ignoring the fact that both were half undressed.

“Now Bridget would you please get naked to help me with this part?” She was a little concern, but too horny to care at this point.

When she was naked I walked up to her.

“Now spread your legs.” She did. I then moved my cock in front of her face. She opened her mouth and accepted it.

“Now men love threesomes. First part is getting head from one woman while the other licks the first pussy.”

“Really, you want me to lick her pussy. But I’m not gay.”

“This is not about being gay, it about pleasing men.”

“Ok then.” She crawled to her friend and put her hands under her legs and grabbed her hips. Then she lowered her head to her friend’s crotch. She started by licking her outer lips. Bridget was too far gone to protest. She moaned in appreciation.

Mary continued to lick and suck. Bridget was getting closer to orgasm. I pulled out of her mouth and moved behind Mary.

I lifted her skirt and exposed her ass and pussy. I shoved my cock into her pussy. Becky was writhing in pleasure while playing with her tits. Mary was squeezing my cock with her pussy.

“Men love to fuck a woman who is eating pussy. They will rarely last long doing this.” Just as I said that Becky exploded in an orgasm. I kept slamming Mary from behind. I then felt Mary cum hard. I pulled out and walked over to Becky I pointed my cock at her tits and she grabbed them and presented them to me. I shot a huge load all over them.

“Mary now you lick her tits clean. That’s another thing men love to watch.” I watched her do this. Then when she was done I sat next to Becky and Mary stayed on the ground resting on our knees.

“So Jackie what did you think.”

“That was so hot. I have to go home and masturbate.”

“Don’t be silly. Ladies since Jackie is the only one not to get off, why don’t you open that drawer and use those things to pleasure her. It’s the least you can do.”

Mary opened the drawer and found an assortment of dildos and lotion and other toys. They spent the next two hours using them on each other. They were now closer than ever before. I did get to fuck Becky and Jackie before the night was over.

I made a mental note to have these girls meet Lucie and Jane.