The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Chapter 3 Establishing my Place in the Neighborhood

Well now I’m a home owner. I moved in last week. I bought all new furniture and the place looks great. I sent Mark and Lois on their way. They will always remember the fun we had and never feel bad about it. Their sex life is going to be much better now.

Now I needed to deal with Vicki’s family. I called her and told her to come by with her husband for coffee. They arrived and I pushed the button on my watch right away.

“Hi, I’m James Coffee. Nice to meet you.” I said with my hand out to shake his.

“Hi, I’m Josh Miller.”

Vicki was wearing a nice flower patterned summer dress and sandals. They came in and I led them to the living room.

“Would you like some coffee?” I asked Josh.

“Sounds good.”

“Vicki would you give me a hand?”

“Sure.” She said as she followed me into the kitchen.

As soon as we were out of sight I grabbed her and kissed her. She returned my kiss. My hand slipped under her dress and I pulled down her underwear. They fell to her feet. She stepped out of them. I broke the kiss and unbuttoned the front of her dress. She was wearing a front claps bra. I opened it and released her tits. I grabbed them both and sucked on her nipples. After fooling around for a bit I prepared the coffee. She started fixing herself up.

“Don’t bother. Take your bra off and leave the front open.” I told her

“But Josh will know something is up.”

“Don’t worry. I’m going to tell him.” She looked a little confused but did not argue with me.

“Bring the coffee.” I said as I left the kitchen.

“Josh I need to talk to you. I want you to accept everything I say and not get upset.”

“Sure”

Just then Vicki came in and put the coffee on the table. Josh noticed her state of undress.

“Vicki, you’ve come undone.” He said to her.

“Actually I was sucking on her tits in the kitchen.” He looked at me, but did not react.

“I’ve fucked her in her office and in this house before I bought it. Actually we had a nice time with the previous owners. Oh and by the way she likes to lick pussy now. Don’t worry, I’m not going to take her away from you. I just want to fuck her every now and again. Trust me I will make it up to you. She mentioned that you wanted to have a threesome, well that’s going to happen with whoever you want.”

“Ok, that sounds fair.”

“Great now that we got that out of the way, Vicki why don’t you take that off and give your husband a nice blowjob while he tells me about the women in the neighborhood. I want to know who is fuckable and who is not.” She slipped off the dress and knelt in front of Josh. She pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. I listened as he described in detail the women in the area. Vicki’s blowjob seemed to get more intense as he talked about women’s tits and ass. I was also getting pretty turned on. I pulled out my cock and got behind Vicki. I rammed my cock in her pussy and fucked her. This only made her hornier.

“You haven’t told me about your daughters. Are they fuckable.”

“Sorry, I never think of them that way. Jane is gorgeous. She has dark hair and a firm body. Her breasts and not huge, but very firm and she has an incredible rear end.”

“Is she your wife’s receptionist?”

“Yes that’s her. My other daughter Lucy, is more like Vicki. She has a curvy figure with soft skin, a very pretty face and great boobs.” On that Vicki came all over my cock. This made Josh cum in her mouth.

“Honey I never knew you thought so highly of our kids.” She stated.

I pulled out of her and sat on the couch. She looked at me.

“I want to fuck your tits.” She smiled and got on her knees. She wrapped her lovely melons around my cock and moved them up and down.

“Are Lucy’s tits good enough to do this?” I asked Josh.

“Oh I would think so.” Just then I blew my load all over her. She licked it all up.

“Vicki go in my room and put on the bathing suit I left on the bed. Bring me some swim trunks and a pair for Josh. Josh call your kids and tell them to come over for lunch and a swim.” Vicki and Josh did as they were told.

Vicki came out in an orange bikini that I bought for her. She looked so hot.

The girls arrived and I was introduced. I pushed the button. They were as he described. We sat on the patio and ate lunch. The girls were a little concerned with their mother’s swim wear, but Josh and I told them to relax.

After lunch the girls swam.

“Vicki, Josh take off your suits and get in the hot tub.” They did as they were told and the girls did not notice.

“Girls why don’t you come for a soak in the hot tub.” I said to them.

They came over and were about to get in.

“Sorry girls, no suits in the hot tub.”

“What do you mean? We have to go in naked. Mom and dad are in there and their not naked.” Jane said. To answer them their parents stood and showed that they were indeed without close.

“Oh gross. I’m not getting in a tub naked with my folks.” Lucy said.

“Well I think you really want to get in the tub and you will have to follow my rules.” They both looked confused.

Lucy turned to me “Well at least turn away. You too dad.” Josh and I both turned until they said it was clear. Both girls were in the tub, doing their best to cover their naked bodies.

“Doesn’t that feel nice? The warm water and bubbles against your skin.” I said to them

“Yes it does feel nice.” Jane admitted

“Girls we have to tell you something.” I said to them. “So girls, your parents and I have come to an arrangement.” I said this while still standing outside the tub. “Your mother will be having sex with me from time to time. As a matter of fact I fucked her this morning.”

“This is a joke, right” Lucy said.

“No it’s not dear.” Vicki told her.

“Dad your ok with this?” Jane added.

“He makes her very happy, so why wouldn’t I. I love your mother and I want her happy.”

“How could this happen? This can’t be.” Jane added.

“I’m glad you asked. You see I tend to make women very horny. Just being near me makes a woman flush and warm. Their pussies start to get wet. They feel the urge to suck cock and get fucked. So your mother never stood a chance. And if a woman sees my cock she will do anything to suck it or get fucked by it.”

“Bullshit” Jane said.

“Ah poor little girl. I’ll prove it. Right now the two of you are very horny. Your mother is probably fingering herself right now.”

“Actually Josh is doing it for me.” She said as she leaned back and stuck her tits out of the water. Her hard nipples were pointing to the sky.

“Mother that’s sick.” Lucy siad

“I don’t know what is happening here, but were leaving.” Jane said.

I dropped my trunks and stepped out of them. I walked over to Vicki, whose head was lined up perfectly with my cock. She opened her mouth and took my cock in. She had to arch her back a little more and this caused her pussy to come out of the water. Josh’s had 3 fingers in her pussy and he was rubbing her clit with his thumb. The girls both were staring at my cock.

“Well I guess that’s up to you. It means more cock for your mother.” They were both speechless. Lucy started to slowly come out of the water. Her hands, which were covering her breasts, now started to squeeze them. Jane’s hand disappeared into the water and her firm tits came into view. These two were very hot and I was going to enjoying making them squirm.

“Sorry to hear that you two are not interesting in playing with us.” I said to them. Josh now dropped his mouth to Vicki’s clit. This made her cum almost instantly.

The girls looked at each other and then back at me.

“You’ll forgive me if I don’t show you out. See you later girls.” I said to them.

“I didn’t realize your cock was that nice? Maybe we spoke a little too soon.” Jane said

“So you want to stay and play with us?”

“Not with mom and dad, but maybe with you.” Lucy said.

“Sorry girls, but we play together.” Josh then stood up and revealed his hard on. He lined himself up with his wife and started fucking her.

The girls were shocked by this, but couldn’t look away.

“Are you saying that we have to have sex with our parents if we want to have sex with you?” Jane asked

“What I am saying is that if you want my cock you will do whatever I say without question. Your only answer is yes right now or leave right now.”

“Yes.” They said in unison.

“Fine. Stand up and stand on either side of your father.” They did.

“Now bend at the waist and each take one of your mother’s nipples in your mouth and suck on it.” They did this and Vicki responded favorably. Now their asses were facing their father.

“Josh why don’t you finger them and tell me who’s wetter and who’s tighter.” He took his hands off of Vicki’s hips and grabbed Jane’s ass with his right hand and Lucy’s with his left. He fingered them both for a few minutes.

“Jane is tighter and Lucy is wetter.” The girls just moaned in appreciation of the attention their pussies were getting.

“Jane I want you to lick your mother’s pussy. Lucy I want you to come here.” They changed positions. Jane started licking her mother’s pussy.

“Jane is that the first pussy you ever licked?” I asked her.

“Yes” she said and went back to work.

“Josh, go ahead and fuck her.” He got behind her and started fucking her.

“Lucy come here and give me your ass.” She walked over and bent at the waist. I positioned her so her upper body was right over her mother’s mouth. I easily slipped my cock in her pussy. “Now suck on her tits while I fuck you.” She leaned down ant took Vicki’s tits in her hands and switched from nipple to nipple. Vicki did the same.

This was an incredible sight. Josh and I slamming his daughter’s from behind while one licked his wife’s pussy and the other her tits. Vicki exploded in the biggest orgasm so far. The girls followed next.

“Girls switch.” I said and they did. Vicki looked like she was about to pass out. Soon I could tell Josh was going to lose it. I was close too.

“Girls were going to cum on your faces.” They moved. Lucy in the tub on her knees and Jane outside right beside her. They were holding each other with their cheeks touching. Josh and I pointed our cocks at their faces and let loose. They greedily licked up what they could and ended in a passionate kiss.

“Oh my god, I’ve never cum like that before.” Jane said

“I you will many more time from now on. You will both be ok with this new arrangement. You will not tell anyone about it unless I tell you to.”

“Anything you say as long I we get to do that again.” Lucy said as she caressed her sister’s tits.

We rested for a bit. We did not bother with suits for the rest of the day. We ordered in some food and fucked until the wee hours of the night. We tried every combination we could think off.

It was 2 in the morning and we were in the living room. The girls on either side of their father and Vicki squishing her tits into my chest.

“Josh, Vicki mentioned that you always wanted a threesome. Is this what you had in mind?” I asked

“This was better than I could ever imagine, but I had someone else in mind.”

“Do tell dear.” Vicki said.

“It’s a little nasty, but I often fantasize about us with Becky.”

“What?” Vicki almost yelled

“That bitch.” Lucy said.

“Who’s Becky?”

“She’s the bitch that lives next door. She was in school with me. She’s this snobby bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else. She always calls me fat.” Lucy said

“Why her Josh?” I asked

“I fantasize about force fucking her while she has to eat Vicki’s pussy. It’s always a hate fuck. I love the feeling of putting her in her place.”

“I like it.” That was all I said for now.