The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Isn’t Doctor Maple the Best?”

By Sammynona

The woman sneaking her way into the reception room was dressed like a tacky spy from some cheeesy movie: long trench coat, sunglasses, and her hair tucked up inside of a hat. It was mortifying for Kendra to dress up in such a silly getup. Except when you were a famous pop star trying to see your therapist without being hounded by fans you had no choice but to take drastic steps. And Doctor Ida Maple was so worth the hassle.

As soon as the door to the reception room shut an invisible weight slipped right off of Kendra. The outside world with all her amazing but oh so eager to greet her fans were locked away; she was safe in this place, just as Doctor Maple had told her. A bright smile lit up Kendra’s face as she shrugged off the trench coat, revealing a tight blue latex top that was practically molded to her skin, with a sparkling silver micro skirt and matching thigh high boots. Kendra took off the glasses and the silly hat, shaking out her lustrous silver blonde hair.

“Finally feel like myself,” Kendra said to no one in particular. Maybe she said it to the receptionist behind the desk, but the mousy redhead didn’t react like she heard her at all. The receptionist only focused on her computer, occasionally typing. With her silver boots clicking sharply on the floor Kendra headed over to the desk and said, “This is Kendra reporting for my two o’clock with Doctor Maple.”

“Thank you Kendra,” the receptionist said without taking her eyes from the screen. “Take a seat and Doctor Maple will be with you shortly.”

“Same as always,” giggled Kendra, but there was no reaction from the receptionist, just like she never responded to anything Kendra said except to mark her down for her appointment. The woman was practically a robot behind the desk. Perfectly dressed in that tight blouse and black skirt, hair tied up in an immaculate bun, and that utterly blank expression on her face as she constantly gazed into the computer screen. Kendra took a moment to stare at the receptionist, biting her lip as she felt herself getting wet. There was something so sexy about a woman looking so blank. Utterly transfixed. Almost hypnotized.

Kendra slid her hands up her latex top to cup her tits. The material gave a faint squeak as she squeezed, and a low moan slipped past Kendra’s lips. The receptionist had to hear her moan, would be able to see her groping herself, and yet she never looked up.

The woman was a real professional. Or maybe she really was hypnotized, just as Doctor Maple joked. It would be so hot to be hypnotized like that. Kendra kept groping herself, wishing that Doctor Maple would use her the way she wanted in her fantasies.

Sure, Doctor Maple hypnotized her for therapy. But Kendra wanted to be entranced and fucked. Programmed to serve her sexy doctor’s every whim. To be a brainwashed pop star fuck toy.

It was Kendra’s biggest fantasy. A popular musician with her wealth and status could have anyone, but Kendra wanted to be hypnotized to think only of her doctor, to fantasize about her doctor, to want to be made into her obedient doll.

It was funny that Kendra only started having these fantasies once she began letting Doctor Maple hypnotize her. Then again Kendra didn’t even know she had a fetish for hypnosis until she’d been hypnotized. Maybe listening to Doctor Maple’s wonderful words as they put her into a deep obedient trance knocked something loose in her head, some sexual fantasies she’d been repressing. Or maybe the total loss of control from being hypnotized for therapy made her realize how fucking hot it would be to have it used against her like that.

Personal issues like that were something she should bring up with her therapist, but Kendra wouldn’t dare tell Doctor Maple that she had a massive crush on her. And especially not mention that she got herself off every day thinking of being hypnotized by her. That Kendra would stare into her mirror touching herself, trying to make her face look as blank and empty as it must look when Doctor Maple put her under.

Kendra let her face relax, trying to make herself look blank now as she groped her tits in front of the receptionist. Was she really oblivious, or was she such a professional that she wouldn’t react to a client’s odd behavior? Or maybe Doctor Maple brainwashed her receptionist into being an obedient drone who would see and hear nothing of what Doctor Maple did with her clients, just as Kendra would remember nothing of her session except a wonderful feeling of satisfaction and gratitude to her doctor.

Kendra pinched her nipples through the top and gasped, suddenly snapping back to attention. What was she doing? She saw her hands on her tits, and saw the receptionist ignoring her completely. Oh right, she was teasing the receptionist. She loved seeing how far she could push things before the receptionist would finally react. Unless Doctor Maple had actually brainwashed her receptionist as she joked. That would be so hot.

Kendra was just reaching under her skirt, feeling safe and secure in her doctor’s office to indulge in any sexual desire she had, when suddenly she heard the door to the reception room open. Not the door Doctor Maple used for her office, but the front entrance Kendra had just come through. Kendra snatched her hands to her stomach, blushing deeply at the thought of being seen by whoever had just walked in. Doctor Maple had promised that she’d always be the only one in the office; that the privacy of her celebrity clients was the most important thing. So who the hell was this?

But Kendra was too mortified to check. Instead she kept her back to the intruder as she hurried over to the couch. She promptly sat, trying to still her frantic heart. Putting on her best normal, not-horny-and-just-groping-herself expression, Kendra glanced over to see who it was.

The other woman was dressed in a ridiculous jacket, sunglasses and a scarf that hide the lower half of her face.

Kendra almost snorted but held it in. Who would wear such a weird getup, especially in Los Angeles? But then she remembered her own ridiculous disguise beside her on the couch, already tossed aside.

Doctor Maple’s other client saw her and gasped, face totally hidden. “Kendra?”

Kendra just wore a thin smile and tried to act polite. “Do I know you?”

The scarf and glasses were whisked off, revealing the tawny haired new singing sensation Birdie. The younger musician burst into a grin. “Oh wow, it’s so awesome to meet you! I’m a huge fan!”

“Likewise,” said Kendra with a genuine smile now. Their music was more indie than Kendra usually liked, but she had to admit the girl had talent. Her last few songs, however, were poppy hits that Kendra had absolutely loved. They were practically knockoffs of Kendra’s own music, but she was always happy to see another fun loving girl eager to sing about cute things and happy times.

Birdie took off her jacket and Kendra’s eyes widened. Clearly Birdie was inspired by more than just Kendra’s music. The up and coming pop star was wearing sleek black leggings, with an adorable pink blouse cut short to show off her midriff, and glittering gold bands on her wrists.

“Hang on, let me just check in and then I’d love to talk.” Birdie leaned over to the receptionist and said, “This is Birdie reporting for my two o’clock with Doctor Maple.”

“Thank you Birdie,” the receptionist said without taking her eyes from the screen. “Take a seat and Doctor Maple will be with you shortly.”

Birdie flashed a grateful smile, while Kendra felt a knot tie in her stomach. Just as Birdie was bounding over to meet her Kendra walked right past her and marched up to the receptionist.

“Excuse me, but I’ve got the two o’clock with Doctor Maple.”

The receptionist tapped at her computer. “Yes, Kendra. Doctor Maple will see you at two.”

“But I was told to be here at two,” Birdie pouted.

The receptionist tapped at her computer. “Yes, Birdie. Doctor Maple will see you at two.”

“So which of us is supposed to have the appointment?”

The receptionist tapped at her computer. She tapped some more. She stopped, blinking rapidly, and Kendra swore she saw the gears in her head spinning overtime. The receptionist tapped at the keyboard some more and then stopped. Truly stopped, as she went perfectly still. Abruptly she said, “An error has been made. Excuse me.”

“Well which of us is—”

Kendra was interrupted as the receptionist said a few words, and instantly Kendra’s mind shut off. She stood there frozen, mouth open and eyes staring ahead absently. Beside her Birdie was just as mindlessly still. The pop stars waited for instruction without thought, as they’d been trained.

With stiff movements the receptionist stood and went into Doctor Maple’s office. Kendra and Birdie didn’t notice her leaving, weren’t allowed to process anything, so likewise took no notice of her returning two minutes later. The receptionist robotically sat back in her seat, updated some notes, and then said a few words.

Kendra’s mind returned to her, with no idea that any time had passed. She knew she was just saying something, but whatever it was had totally escaped her. It took her a moment too long to realize that her mouth was just hanging open, so she blushed and shut it.

Without looking at either of them the receptionist said, “Kendra, you will see Doctor Maple at two. Birdie, your appointment has been pushed to four. You are free to leave and return at the appointed time.”

Birdie’s eyes darted over to Kendra, and the younger musician’s cheeks flushed when Kendra caught her looking. “Um, is it okay if I hang around here a bit?”

In the same monotone voice the receptionist replied, “You are free to leave and return at the appointed time.”

“I get that, but it’s cool if I stay then? Doctor Maple didn’t say I had to leave?”

“You are free to leave and return at the appointed time.”

Kendra nudged Birdie with her elbow. “I don’t think she’ll be much help. But if you want to keep me company until my appointment you can.”

Birdie lit up, and Kendra was able to appreciate just how hot her fellow pop star was. Not just her gorgeous looks or her cute clothes, but the sheer joy and energy she gave off was infectious. Pop stars should be beacons of joy spreading pleasure to others, after all. They existed to give others pleasure and look as hot as possible.

As a pop star herself Kendra knew that all too well.

The two of them sat down on the couch, with Birdie bouncing giddily. “I’m sorry to gush, it’s just so cool getting to meet you. You’re totally my role model.”

“Aw, I’m super flattered, thank you. I noticed you were starting to change your look and sound a bit.”

“Are you worried I’m ripping you off?” Birdie asked, a note of dread in her voice. The tabloids and some vocal music critics had been levying that accusation against her lately, and it was clearly weighing on her mind. Doctor Maple would be able to help remove those concerns easily, however. She was so good at removing worries and concerns from her patients.

Kendra gave the other girl a friendly smile. “Hey, I think your latest songs are great. And your new outfit is really cute. If you wanna look more like a cliche pop star then I say go for it, because honestly pop stars should look sexy as fuck.”

“Exactly!” cried Birdie with glee. She hastily glanced over at the receptionist, embarrassed for being so loud, not that the receptionist noticed. “I’m not trying to look like you specifically. Although I did totally study a bunch of your looks to see what to go for. It’s just… you’re like the ideal look for a hot pop star. I want to be like that too.”

Pride swelled up in Kendra. Being called the ideal pop star was everything she wanted to hear. Especially coming from another pop star. Kendra had remembered being self conscious when she started to dress more fabulously. Her agent had always pushed her to be sexier and wear skimpier outfits, but she’d always thought that kind of plastic doll look was trashy.

Luckily Doctor Maple had helped to fix that. Doctor Maple had pointed out that pop stars were meant to look like plastic sex dolls, and suddenly Kendra was happy to agree to every slutty, shiny outfit her team had brought her. Even suggested a few of her own that Doctor Maple had shown her. And now Birdie must be getting the same amazing advice from their hypnotherapist. They really were both so lucky to have Doctor Maple.

Kendra smiled brightly at Birdie and gestured to her too cute blouse and sexy leggings. “Well you’re off to a great start. I love those pants.” She casually reached out and ran her hand over the sleek material of the leggings. Without meaning to her hand slid right up to Birdie’s inner thigh. For a moment Kendra wondered why she’d done that. It wasn’t like her to be so forward with people. She supposed she just felt safe in her doctor’s office, and knew that she could express herself sexually in any way she desired without shame or guilt.

Luckily Birdie must have felt the same way, because she just gave a cute giggle and made no move to stop her. “Thanks, these leggings were so hot I just had to have them. I wish I was bold enough to wear something as cute as you’re skirt though.”

“Why do you need to be bold to wear my skirt?” Kendra asked. She stretched out her long legs, seeing that the sparkly silver material of her micro-skirt was barely covering her crotch from view. Even with her thigh high boots there was still a gloriously teasing view of her thighs left. There was an odd worry that the skirt might be too revealing on stage or at a club, that she could understand. Luckily she was in her doctor’s office, where she was safe to wear anything she wanted. She especially wanted to dress up like the hottest pop star she could for her appointments with Doctor Maple. Good pop stars should look as fabulous as plastic dolls. She wanted to be a good sex doll for Doctor Maple.

Kendra blinked, wondering where her thoughts had drifted to. Had Birdie noticed her zoning out like that? Just as she was worried what the cute pop star would think, Kendra noticed that Birdie was gazing at her legs with a dreamy expression. Her eyes were so beautifully blank. Like she was hypnotized by Kendra’s boots.

It would be so hot to see Birdie hypnotized, Kendra suddenly thought. The sexy idea sent a sugary rush of pleasure right into the deepest part of her head. Kendra couldn’t hold back the pained moan that escaped her at how blazingly hot that would be.

Birdie snapped out of her daze.

Panicking, Kendra suddenly leapt up to her feet and did a twirl to show off her clothes. “So anyway, yeah, I’m glad you think my outfit is cute.”

Birdie nodded enthusiastically. “It really is! I’d just be worried about flashing my panties.”

“Not a problem here, since I’m not wearing any panties.” Kendra chuckled, as if it was obvious, but got concerned when she saw the confusion on Birdie’s blushing face. Almost to defend herself Kendra said, “Everyone knows good girls don’t wear panties to their therapist.”

Now Birdie’s confusion became alarm. She jumped to her feet, looking around in a panic.

“What’s wrong, Birdie?”

“I-I—” Birdie gulped, then urgently whispered, “I’m wearing panties!”

Kendra clapped a hand over her mouth. “Why would you do that?”

“I didn’t know! Nobody told me I wasn’t supposed to wear them here!”

It had seemed so obvious. Although now that Kendra thought about it she’d been under the same mistaken notion back at the start. Thankfully after a few sessions Doctor Maple had been nice enough to let Kendra know about her mistake, and was wonderfully understanding about how she’d accidentally worn her panties to her therapist. Doctor Maple must be taking the same approach with Birdie, respectfully not pointing out her fashion faux pas.

It never occurred to Kendra to wonder how Doctor Maple had known she was wearing panties under her clothes, but that wasn’t the important thing to focus on. She had to help her new friend.

Birdie was glancing around in a panic, hands covering her crotch in shame. “Is there a bathroom I can change into?”

“It’s alright,” Kendra said, putting a calming hand on her shoulder. Birdie’s big innocent eyes looked up to her gratefully. “Doctor Maple won’t be out for a few minutes. You can just change right here.”

“But what about her?” Birdie whispered, nudging her head towards the receptionist.

Kendra laughed. “Don’t worry, she’s totally oblivious. Watch.” She wasn’t sure what possessed her to do it. Maybe it was the usual exhibitionist thrill of teasing the receptionist mixed with the simmering arousal from Birdie gazing at her legs. But with Birdie watching Kendra grabbed the bottom of her micro-skirt and flipped it up, flashing her bare pussy at the receptionist.

Part of her hoped the redhead receptionist would finally break her stoic act and drop her jaw at the sight of the pop star’s pussy. Instead the receptionist didn’t so much as glance her way. How absorbed in your work did you have to be to ignore a gorgeous girl like Kendra flashing you? Or rather, how brainwashed did you have to be to ignore a gorgeous girl like Kendra flashing you?

A fantasy ran through her head of Doctor Maple sitting on top of the front desk, swinging her pocket watch before the receptionist’s dazed eyes. Hypnotizing her, programming her, controlling her.

Kendra felt the cool air on her cunt and shivered, knowing she must be soaked. Not that the receptionist would see. Although when she heard a gasp beside her Kendra suddenly remembered about Birdie.

The younger woman was gazing awe struck at Kendra’s pussy. Jaw dropped, eyes wide, totally speechless. And suddenly the fantasy now had Doctor Maple using her pocket watch on this awe struck Birdie, her amazed expression totally blank.

Kendra felt a bead of lust dripping down her thigh. Exposed like this there was no way Birdie would miss it. She should probably pull her skirt back down and cover herself. Instead she kept the skirt hiked up, and angled herself to give Birdie a better view.

“Like I said,” mumbled Kendra, face bright red. “The receptionist won’t notice anything.”

Birdie glanced up at her, brow scrunching in confusion, then turned to the receptionist. She did a double take between Kendra’s obviously wet pussy and the receptionist that refused to look her way.

“She- she’s really not looking?”

“She never does. I guess she’s a real professional type.” Or secretly hypnotized to obey Doctor Maple, just like Kendra wished she could be.

“Or maybe she’s hypnotized,” Birdie wondered, speaking Kendra’s own secret fantasy aloud.

Kendra’s heart leapt into her throat and her clit throbbed with need. “What?”

“Doctor Maple is a hypnotist. It would make sense.”

“She always teases me by saying that she totally hypnotized the receptionist. Doctor Maple jokes that she could fuck me right in front of her and the receptionist wouldn’t even bat an eye.”

Birdie grinned. “Doctor Maple is always making super funny jokes like that, isn’t she?”

“Yup. She’s the best.”

For a moment Kendra and Birdie both gazed off into the distance, lost in thoughts about their wonderful, sexy therapist. Then Birdie squeaked in embarrassment.

“Shoot, I’m still wearing my panties.”

“Then get them off,” Kendra said urgently. “I’ll keep an eye out for Doctor Maple.” The pop star positioned herself in front of Birdie, blocking the view from the doctor’s office door. This way the doctor would see Kendra’s exposed pussy first, which would hopefully distract Doctor Maple from noticing anything Birdie was doing. How would Doctor Maple respond if she walked out to see her client flashing their crotch at her? Would she professionally ignore it? Or spend the session dissecting Kendra’s exhibitionist urges? Or maybe yank out her pocket watch with a predatory grin as she dropped Kendra into trance to make her a good pussy eating pop star slut, who only existed to please her therapist in any way she desired?

Kendra wanted to spend some time in that last fantasy, but when she heard a zipper being undone she couldn’t stop herself from glancing over her shoulder to look. Birdie had unzipped the sides of the tight leggings and already Kendra could see the pink band of her panties. She was sure the panties were absolutely sexy on Birdie, but this was a therapist’s office. It was no place for women to be wearing panties.

Birdie was starting to tug her leggings down, only to suddenly stop. Her head swiveled up to find Kendra watching her, blushing deeply.

“Sorry!” Kendra chirped as she turned back around, worried she’d made the other girl uncomfortable.

“It’s okay! Really.” She heard Birdie gulp. “Um, you can watch if you want.”

Kendra spun perfectly on the heel of her silvery boot to face Birdie, a big smile on her face. Birdie smiled back as she slid the leggings down, revealing her toned legs. And her pink panties, which were thoroughly soaked.

“Gosh, this is hot. In a weird way? Like I wouldn’t normally undress in front of someone I just met, much less my total role model.”

“I wouldn’t either,” Kendra agree, forgetting about her hands still holding up her skirt.

“But here, with you, it’s…” Birdie shuddered. “Really fucking sexy.” She stepped out of her leggings, taking her time and making a show of it as Kendra watched. Kendra only took her eyes away for a second, to check if the two half naked pop stars was enough to tempt the receptionist. The expressionless redhead ignored them completely in favor of her screen.

When Birdie’s leggings were off she stood and posed, basking in Kendra’s obvious delight. And then she hastily hooked her thumbs into her panties and yanked them down, kicking them away as if they were toxic. Kendra noticed the adorable patch of hair above Birdie’s pussy, trimmed and neat, but mostly appreciated the slick, dripping appearance of her pussy. Birdie looked just as wet as Kendra felt.

“That’s so much better. Thank you so much for warning me. I can’t believe I was about to walk into Doctor Maple’s office wearing panties.” Birdie shivered, clearly ashamed of herself.

So Kendra sucked it up and said, “If it makes you feel any better I did the same thing for my first few sessions.”

“Really?”

“Mhm. I was totally clueless and just wore underwear like it was any other place. But Doctor Maple was kind enough to let me know about my wardrobe malfunction and I’ve been pantieless to my doctor’s appointments ever since.”

“Doctor Maple is so wonderful,” Birdie said with a sigh. She was still naked from the waist down, as if she’d already forgotten about it.

Which Kendra kept forgetting she still had her skirt up to show her pussy to Birdie. It just felt so comfortable here in the doctor’s office to do anything she wanted. The only thing stopping her from reaching out to slide her fingers along Birdie’s pussy lips and pull her in for a kiss was the worry that Birdie wasn’t interested in her back. Plus, Kendra still held out the vain hope that she might have a chance with Doctor Maple.

Sure, doctor’s didn’t date their patients, but maybe she could convince Doctor Maple to keep her as a live in sex doll? It was just a fantasy, but one she was considering more and more with each session with her doctor.

Maybe Birdie would want to be a sex doll for Doctor Maple too. Kendra could just imagine them both dressed in sleek latex catsuits, shiny and plastic like perfect sex dolls, with their faces totally blank and brainwashed. Kneeling besides Doctor Maple’s bed so she could reach out and drag one under the covers for her to use. Or maybe she’d store the pair of brainwashed pop stars in her closet. This way she wouldn’t trip over the mindless girls as she went about her day.

If only Doctor Maple would brainwash her for real. It was all Kendra craved these days when she got herself off.

“Wanna be a good doll,” Kendra muttered, not even aware of the words leaving her lips.

“What did you say?”

Kendra blinked. Had she said something? Birdie was giving her a weird look. The other girl had her leggings around her ankles, about to put them back on but had frozen because of- well, whatever she thought Kendra said. “Did I say something?”

“You said… you wanted to be a good doll.”

“Oh.” Kendra wondered why she would say that. Then the answer came to her. “Oh, it’s probably something Doctor Maple told me. She jokes that proper pop stars should look like plastic sex dolls. And I’ve been fantasizing about being a plastic sex doll whenever I cum lately, and I was just fantasizing about it now.”

Birdie was staring at her like Kendra had slapped her. A muted sense of panic was going off in the back of Kendra’s head. There was the idea that she shouldn’t say what fantasies she fucks herself to, or admit to wanting kinky stuff like that. It felt true, and yet Kendra couldn’t appreciate the idea of hiding her fantasies. Not when she was in her doctor’s office, where she could explore her sexual desires without concern or shame. Why shouldn’t she tell Birdie about her kinky fantasies?

Still, she must have made Birdie uncomfortable, and that wasn’t good. Just as she was about to apologize, though, Birdie mumbled something.

“What did you say?”

Birdie’s cheeks were bright red, and she was clenching her wet thighs together tight. Raising her voice more, Birdie mumbled, “I get off fantasizing about that too.”

Kendra couldn’t believe it. She always thought she was weird for her strange fantasies. She was even too embarrassed to bring them up to Doctor Maple, mostly because her therapist was the star of said fantasies.

“You wanna be a plastic sex doll too?”

Birdie bit her lip, and slowly nodded. “Not, like, all the time. And it’s only something that got into my head recently. But Doctor Maple told me the same thing. How pop stars have such a stressful life because we have to be dressed up, posed, have our hair and face done up. And she said a good way to cope is to imagine myself as a doll. That I don’t have to think or worry about the whole process. The way a doll just gets played with and dressed up and put on display.”

Kendra’s mouth dropped. She was so shocked she even let her skirt slip out of her fingers, finally covering her pussy back up. “I thought she only gave me that advice.”

Birdie smiled at her. “I guess it must be a pretty universal feeling among pop stars. But it helped! Now when my team is working on my appearance I can just, like, let my mind shut off and let them work. And when I’m rehearsing or performing I’m just doing what I’m told. Singing what I’m told or dancing how they want, and it’s totally less stressful when I don’t have to think or anything during it all.”

A muted look came over Kendra’s eyes. “You can just shut off your mind and be a good pop star doll.”

“Exactly! I can just shut off my mind and be a good pop star doll.” Birdie started the sentence with enthusiasm, but each word seemed to drain her energy away. Her big smile softening, her eyes slowly closing with each word she said.

Kendra felt something draining out of her too. The words were familiar, echoing in her head. And she echoed right back, saying, “I can just shut off my mind and be a good pop star doll.”

Birdie nodded, her eyes dazed. “Exactly. I can just shut off my mind and be a good pop star doll.”

As tempted as she was to repeat the words right back, Kendra managed to hold off. Her mind was slow and sticky like it was coating in sweet maple syrup, making it difficult to get her thoughts together. But there were other thoughts she had to think. Luckily Doctor Maple’s voice spoke up in the back of her mind. All Kendra had to do was relax and let them shape her thoughts.

“Pop stars need to be pretty. Sexy. Like pretty, sexy dolls.”

Birdie nodded again. Or rather she kept nodding her head up and down, up and down, her eyes slipping closed and opening again with a sleepy expression. “Pretty, sexy dolls.”

“Wear sexy clothes,” Kendra muttered, her own unfocused eyes staring at nothing as her hands reached up to caress her tits through her tight top. Latex blue, to make her look like a plastic doll.

“Wear sexy clothes,” Birdie repeated. She reached up to grope at her own chest, but her fingers tugged on her pink blouse. Birdie frowned in dismay. “Need sexier,” she muttered, turning her sleepy eyes towards Kendra.

The sticky fog in Kendra’s head broke when she felt another pair of hands feeling her up. She blinked rapidly, confusion filling her as the trance faded. She saw her own hands on her tits, along with Birdie sleepily groping at her. Birdie’s hands slid over the latex and she moaned without reservation. Birdie closed her eyes as if the sensation of the latex was too much for her to process.

“Sexy doll,” Birdie moaned, and an electric thrill shot through Kendra. Birdie squeezed her tits, savoring the sound of her fingers sliding over the latex shirt. Birdie moaned again. “Plastic doll. Sex doll.”

It was like she was sleep walking. Birdie asleep and lost in a dream. A dream where she was groping a plastic sex doll, whose tits were made for grabbing and squeezing and showing off. A pretty plastic doll who only had to pose and let herself be played with. A perfect mindless sex toy who existed without a thought in her fabulous head.

And Birdie thought Kendra was that doll.

It was the single hottest thing Kendra could imagine. She stood perfectly still, biting her lip to not make a sound as Birdie absently groped her. Kendra even posed her arms down at her sides, imagining she was the doll that Birdie saw her as. She wanted to be the doll from Birdie’s fantasies. From her own fantasies.

All she had to do was stand there. Give herself to Birdie. It didn’t matter what she thought or felt, even though every part of her was absolutely loving this whole situation. Kendra could just… just…

“Just shut off my mind… and be a good pop star doll…”

The words sealed her fate. Kendra fully accepted the truth of that wonderful wisdom that Doctor Maple had given them, and so her mind really did shut off. Her thoughts stopped, her pleasure soared, and Kendra’s face relaxed into a blank expression with a passive smile. While her mind drained of thoughts, however, her body stayed rigid in place. Arms cocked to her side, legs evenly apart, head staring straight ahead. Dimly Kendra wished she could take off her skirt again, to show off her pussy again. To Birdie, or Doctor Maple, or the receptionist, or anyone who wanted to see her pretty pop star pussy.

But Kendra was a doll. Dolls didn’t decide who they showed off to or how they were dressed. If someone wanted to see her pussy they would pull her skirt up. If someone wanted to see her chest they would pull the latex shirt off. If someone wanted her dressed head to toe in sleek latex like a perfect, plastic sex toy, they would. Kendra would be dressed how they wanted, and she wouldn’t have a say. Didn’t want a say.

It’s why she’d turned her mind off, to be a good pop star doll.

“Good pop star doll.”

The words echoed outside of Kendra’s head. It was hard to focus, since dolls weren’t meant to think or care about what was around them. But Kendra wanted to see. So she focused and found Birdie in front of her, the other musician mumbling dreamily as she took off her pink blouse. It fell to the floor, quickly followed by her bra. Birdie had a sleepy expression on her face as she undressed, muttering over and over the words that were molded into Kendra’s own mind.

“Good pop star doll. Good pop star doll. Good pop star doll.”

Kendra couldn’t tell why Birdie was stripping. Maybe her idea of being a good pop star doll was being naked. It might have made Kendra worry that she wasn’t being a good pop star doll the right way, except that would have been a thought, and her shut off mind couldn’t have those. So instead she remained perfectly posed and still, watching as Birdie stood naked and smiling with a dazed, empty gleam in her eyes.

Birdie stuck her hands up before her and spread her legs wider, posing to show off her dripping pussy. Her eyes locked onto Kendra’s eyes. She looked so wonderfully mindless. It sent wordless streams of pleasure through Kendra’s mind, as she instinctively reacted to seeing the hypnotized pop star. Distantly Kendra hoped that she looked just as wonderfully hypnotized herself. A perfect brainwashed pop star for Doctor Maple to use to her hearts content.

But then Kendra’s excited yearning faded, the half baked fantasies melting back into the thoughtless mess that used to be her mind. Kendra stared ahead blankly, some drool spilling from her parted plump lips. Posed exactly as if she were a life-sized doll of herself instead of the real thing. And Birdie stood naked in front of her, just as blank with her vacant, happy expression.

The pair of pop stars kept gazing into each other’s blank eyes without a thought in their head. Even as minutes passed they remained as mindless and rigidly posed as they were meant to be. The receptionist took no notice of the entranced girls. She was programmed to only focus on her work, and ignore anything Doctor Maple or the clients did around her. So she sat in her chair, occasionally typing out her mantras of obedience to her doctor and hypnotist, while Kendra and Birdie stood still as drooling statues.

Eventually the door to the office opened, with Doctor Maple walking out with an eager smile. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting, Kendra, and my apologies for the mix up. Now let’s get you in—”

Doctor Maple’s prepared apology cut off as she caught sight of her two pop star clients, clearly entranced and staring at each other, with Birdie even naked to boot. The doctor blinked, staring as if she was entranced too, before tearing herself away and running to her receptionist. “What the hell happened in here?”

The receptionist didn’t look up as she kept typing her mantras on the computer, flatly replying, “Nothing at all happened, Doctor Maple.”

“Ugh, drones. Sleep now.”

The receptionist’s chin fell to her chest as her arms went limp.

“Report to me what happened between Kendra and Birdie.”

“Yes, Mistress. Kendra was attempting to tease me with sexual acts, while Birdie flirted with Kendra, clearly overcome with sexual attraction to her. Kendra informed Birdie that you programmed her not to wear panties to this office and believe that this was normal behavior. Birdie believed her due to your programming. Kendra held her skirt up while Birdie took off her tights and panties. Then Kendra spoke about her fantasies that you programmed her with, about becoming your plastic sex doll, and Birdie reciprocated by professing her similar fantasies, which you also programmed into her. Then they repeated their mantras to each other and touched Kendra’s chest until they both fell into trance. Kendra has posed herself as a doll while Birdie stripped before posing as well. They remained still for seven minutes and forty three seconds until you walked in.”

Doctor Maple was listening to the report, but really her attention was on the entranced Kendra and Birdie. Her playthings had put each other into trance? They’d repeated mantras and confessed to fantasies they were only ever meant to share with her? None of this was how they were programmed to interact. Her clients were never supposed to give details of their sessions or their programming. Only say how much they loved their therapist and recommend her services. It’s true she’d given them a lack of inhibitions in the reception area, and they were meant to be all alone. But to have Kendra and Birdie somehow rile each other up and end up in a mutual trance? It was all so… fascinating.

Incredibly fascinating.

So far all of her celebrity clients had responded perfectly to her hypnotic programming. Kendra was on her way to becoming hers, so desperate for the fantasies she thought were her own, while Birdie was only just beginning her process. And yet the two of them had influenced each other.

“Perhaps I should experiment more on this. See how my playthings affect one another. This could lead to fascinating results.” But first things first.

Doctor Maple strode over and stood between the mindless pop stars. She reached out to cup one tit from each of them. Birdie shuddered, a strangled moan escaping her at her wonderful therapist’s touch. But Kendra remained perfectly still and motionless as Doctor Maple felt her up. She had received far more training at being a doll, after all.

“I’ll have my fun with you both today, but then how would you girls like to participate in a little… group therapy?”

“I’d like that,” Birdie replied in a monotone voice, still trembling and struggling to keep still as Doctor Maple gently kneaded her breast.

Kendra, in the same empty voice, replied, “I would like whatever you tell me to like, Mistress.”

“Spoken like a true doll.” Doctor Maple watched closely. Usually praise was what broke Kendra, made her squirm and moan so gratefully. But this time Kendra barely even shivered at the praise. Her progress really was remarkable.

“Kendra, tell me that you want to participate in my new celebrity group therapy.”

Instantly Kendra relaxed, her face coming alive as she smiled happily at Doctor Maple. She appeared completely awake, although oblivious to the way Doctor Maple was pinching at her nipple through the latex shirt.

“I’d love to be part of your new group therapy. I’m sure we’d all be able to help each other and learn a lot from you, Doctor Maple.”

“I’m glad you want to join,” the doctor said with a secretive grin.

And with that Kendra’s giddy smile faded back into a vacant blank expression. Her head swiveled back into place, returning to the doll pose she’d taken earlier.

Usually Doctor Maple preferred to at least hold a legitimate session before the fun brainwashing part; these girls really did have issues that she wanted to help them work through, after all. Except Kendra and Birdie had already gone through the trouble of entrancing each other into doll mode. It would be rude not to take advantage of their generosity.

And so Doctor Maple turned crisply in her red high heels and sauntered back towards her office, saying, “Dolls, follow me into the office.”

“Yes, Mistress,” three entranced voices said in unison. Kendra marched after her in a stiff, sexy robotic walk, just as she’d been programmed, while the nude Birdie followed with her arms still out before her, as if she were a zombie. And the drone receptionist rose from her desk to join them as well, absently walking around the desk to follow the other girls.

“Drone, I didn’t mean—” Doctor Maple stopped and considered. Then shrugged and allowed her brainwashed receptionist to follow the brainwashed pop stars into her office. Clearly the breakthrough today was that the more the merrier. Doctor Maple squirmed with giddy anticipation as she went into her office, ready to have fun with her three mindless playthings.

And her three mindless playthings were all so eager to make their wonderful doctor as happy as they possibly could.