The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Iroppoi Herususentaa

Part 3

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2003, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

[Editorial Note: I revised the spelling of Reza’s name between the posting of Part 2 and Part 3.]

Frontal Assault

As we entered the club, the receptionist rose and helped Reza carry me directly up to Tanaka’s office where I promptly passed out.

“Reza, you must let me give your friend this injection,” I heard.

“No more injections, he wants out of your crazy cult.”

“If he doesn’t get this injection he will go into a coma.”

“Go ahead.”

I felt a jab in my arm and then everything went dark. When I came too Reza was screaming at Lane in his typical enraged state.

“I’m ok Reza,” I said and he calmed and came to my side. “I didn’t know you cared so much.”

Reza growled at me.

“Really Cody-san there was no need for this elaborate visit. If you want out, just say so.”

My schizophrenic feelings took over again. The old me was screaming I want out. But instead, nothing came out. Instead like a puppet controlled by the club, I shook my head no.

“You see Reza, Cody-san is here voluntarily,” Lane said dispassionately. “Perhaps you might be interested in how we can help you unlock your potential?”

“I’m not a faggot.”

“Well for a fee we could fix that,” Lane said.

“How do I know you won’t make me a sex-slave like Patrick here?”

“You don’t.”

“Is he really here voluntarily?”

“Ultimately yes, all of our drugs cannot force someone to do something they honestly don’t want to do. We pick our boys carefully from the applications, but even so one-in-ten leaves us and resumes their life without a thought.”

“So what do the drugs do?”

“They bring out his suggestibility and make him more pliable to rules and strictures we set out.”

“Without the drugs?”

“He would be a less cooperative boy and less desirable to our high paying tops.”

“So the drugs could help me stop wanting men?”

“Yes—or allow you to love them without your religious upbringing making you feel terrible.”

Reza nodded. Through this whole conversation I sat silently. The little part of the old me that was there recognized the truth in Tanaka-san’s statements. I enjoyed what I was being asked to do by the club, it excited me, it turned me on. I needed their help to unlock that potential.

“I’ll think about it,” Reza said, “should I take him home?”

Lane nodded and left the room mentioning, “oh, Reza you might enjoy trying Patrick as a fuckbuddy whatever you decide.”

Fuckbuddy

As we walked back to my apartment Reza brought up the “fuckbuddy” topic. I explained that if he wanted to be my fuckbuddy I would willingly suck his dick or get fucked without any kissing or relationship baggage.

As we entered my apartment, Reza said, “You know Patrick I could really use a fuckbuddy.”

The programming kicked in, “Not a problem Reza, there are some ground rules.”

“Skip them for now,” Reza said as he guided me to the bedroom and shoved me onto the bed and pulled my pants down.

“Lube is,” I started.

Reza finished, “sitting out along with condoms.”

For the first time ever Reza penetrated me. I knew he preferred to get fucked but that was so hard for him. He fucked me violently and let off a string of curses in Arabic that I knew because while we were dating he had used most of them to describe himself when I fucked him.

After he orgasmed inside me he pulled out and begged me to fuck him back. I hesitated for a moment and then decided that it was permissible.

Reza loved it and the fact that this time I was not trying to kiss him made it easier for him to enjoy. I used my training to prevent an orgasm as I fucked Reza long and hard for over a half hour.

When I finally stopped he shot a load on me and then headed out without even thanking me.

The next day was uneventful and I found myself looking forward to my mind control pills more and more. After work, Reza was in the courtroom again.

“Hey Patrick, you are looking really good in there. Can we chat?”

“Sure.”

We walked out of the criminal courts and down towards a park. “That was a lot of fun last night,” he offered.

“I enjoyed it too Reza.”

“I really think that the club might be able to help me.”

“So you will trust them?”

“Actually I suspect they’ll make me as queer as you.”

“And you’ll go anyhow?”

“Yes,” he said smiling.

“They will still be short one bottom even with me.”

“So a nice young Arab boy could be a nice addition for them.”

“I suppose, it probably would be less difficult to accept being made into a sex-slave if we were undergoing the training together.”

Joint Training

We arrived at the club together and were again immediately ushered to Tanaka-san’s office. “Reza, nice to see you again,” Lane said looking up from a file with a photo of Reza sitting prominently on one side.

“I’m in,” Reza said as he sat down in the chair for his first injection, “I’m ready to stop hating myself for being gay.”

Lane handed me the file and instructed me to memorize it as he picked up a syringe. I memorized Reza’s file as instructed. When Reza blacked out, I stayed put as he was taken from the room by an employee and waited for Tanaka-san to return.

“Did you finish Cody-san,” Lane asked me when he returned.

“Yes,” I replied and handed him back the file.

“Good, let’s get you started on your routine, I think we should practice your squats some more.”

“Great,” I replied.

We spent about two hours practicing my squats and then Lane left me to do my cardio workout alone. By the time I was finishing up and walking to the locker room showers, Lane was escorting Reza down the hall and I noticed that Reza’s picture was next to mine on the wall of boys.

When I finished in the shower I went back to the gym to watch Lane walk Reza through Reza’s first workout. His handsome, lanky body looked fantastic in the pink jockstrap.

Later, back in Tanaka’s office, I watched Tanaka give Reza his first set of mind control pills, aka vitamins and a membership card and then we both headed out together.

Reza had two advantages that I lacked, first he knew he had been brainwashed and second he had me for support. We went back to my apartment and fucked each other without condoms until the morning before I had to go to work and he had to go to Nordstrom.

When I saw him after court he was wearing a Rolex and we headed to the gym together to see Tanaka-san.

Switcheroo

“Ah, Naiyeer-san and Cody-san,” Lane said greeting us in the lobby. “Cody-san, Naiyeer-san’s decision to join us offers an opportunity to remedy the awkward situation with Webster-san and yourself.”

We were now in Lane’s office and there was an extra chair. We both sat and got our injections and then blacked out.

Later, Tanaka practiced me on the squat maneuvers and mentioned Naiyeer-san was receiving his inoculations. “Cody-san, as I was mentioning earlier, we have corrected your pairing with Webster-san, Webster-san will be paired with Naiyeer-san. You will now be paired with Wolf-san who just paid his initiation fee.”

I nodded approvingly, “Thank you Tanaka-san, I think that will remove that awkwardness.”

“I thought you might think that,” Lane replied and then he made me switch from working with the dildo to working on his cock.

After an hour of practice on Tanaka’s cock I was sent to do my normal workout while he tended to Naiyeer-san.

In the pool Wolf-san approached me as I climbed out and patted me on the butt. “I hear we will be working more closely Patrick.”

“It will be my honor to work with you Wolf-san.”

“Webster-san and I have already agreed to some joint outings, including the opera.”

I bowed slightly and smiled in approval and then was dismissed to finish my routine.

The next morning was a Saturday and I woke up with Reza in bed with me and he was still asleep. His tattoos matched my own and my main rebellious streak against the training was at an ebb.

Opera 2

Reza and I were both in tuxedos when the limo with Webster-san and Wolf-san pulled up for our escort duties.

Inside the limo, Webster-san asked Wolf-san if he could “borrow me for a minute.” Wolf-san agreed and I was grabbed, pulled across Tim’s lap and spanked twenty times. When the spanking ended, I politely thanked Webster-san for disciplining me and then Wolf-san turned his attention to me and Webster-san turned his to Reza.

When we arrived at the opera, Reza and I each dutifully followed our respective hosts for the evening by a footstep to Webster-san’s private box.

Reza and I were positioned in the middle so we could see the other’s predicament. Webster-san repeated my treatment of the previous week, which I could now easily remember. Wolf-san on the other hand contented himself with pulling me close and kissing me deeply with tongue until the opera started at which point he pushed me to the floor and forced me to give him a blowjob for the entire opera.

Reza lost control during an intermission and shot his load. Webster-san simply indicated that he would be punished back at the car with a razor strap. Reza could do nothing but sit there. I was doing a perfect job of keeping Wolf-san excited, but without orgasming.

After the show, Tim led Reza somewhat forcibly by the arm back to the limo while I followed Wolf-san at a more respectable distance.

Inside the car, Tim barked orders to the driver in Japanese and closed the partition. Reza stripped naked inside the car and handed his belt to Webster-san saying something in Japanese that I understood to mean, “please punish me quite severely for my misdeeds.”

Tim obliged with a brutal assault on Reza’s bared butt with the strap. Wolf-san simply held me and kissed me as the punishment took place. When the strapping was over, Reza was crying profusely and thanking Webster-san over and over for the whipping—all in Japanese.

“Get dressed Reza, we’ll all go back to Patrick’s place,” Webster-san indicated.

Reza clothed himself again in the car. “Patrick,” Wolf-san said, “do you approve of the way Webster-san punished Reza?”

“Very much so Wolf-san,” I responded.

“Good,” he said as he tongued me deeply.

Reza was dressed by the time we reached the apartments and stepped out of the limo. We headed up to my apartment and once inside the door, Reza and I were ordered to strip.

Wolf-san took a run at our asses first. He started with Reza’s reddened butt and fucked in bareback until he was close to orgasm. Reza managed to prevent the orgasm using the training which undoubtedly spared him a second thrashing.

At my ass, Wolf-san ordered me to make him orgasm in not less than three and not more than five minutes as Webster-san clicked the timer on his chronograph.

I focused my anal muscles as Wolf-san’s bareback cock entered me and carefully matched his thrusts. As Wolf-san orgasmed into me, Webster-san cried out, “three minutes, one second.”

I had barely ten seconds to enjoy the after-glow of Wolf-san’s hearty orgasm into my ass before Webster-san began his assault. The mission had changed. I worked to please Webster-san without allowing an orgasm. For an hour.

Webster-san then turned to his own boy and fucked him with the same violent abandon he had used on my during my first escort night and Reza managed to hold his orgasm off about ten minutes which seemed to satisfy Webster-san.

I noticed the clock was reading 11:57 and Webster-san and Wolf-san were leaving my apartment.

Reza and I were exhausted but slightly giddy, I realized also that escort duties ended at midnight to reduce the chances of anyone falling in love.

“Fuck, Cody,” Reza said to me as he felt his sore ass, “you friend Tim really packs a wallop.”

“So you are ok?”

“Somewhat, I mean, I don’t hate myself for enjoying getting cock up my ass and wanting to suck dick. You?”

“Things like that spanking Tim gave you make me want to fight the mind control pills and escape.”

Reza headed towards my bed and I followed and we fell asleep curled against each other. In the morning, I could only vaguely remember the previous night. Reza was happy as can be and we agreed to head to the club for an early workout.

Bondage Training

“Ah, Cody-san,” Tanaka-san said as he greeted the two of us inside the lobby, “we have some specialized training for you today can you get into your jockstrap and meet me in my office in ten minutes. Naiyeer-san, I’ll be monitoring your standard workout on the closed circuit camera.”

Ten minutes later I was standing in a pink jockstrap in Tanaka-san’s office. Lane entered and was holding a syringe. “Cody-san we will be giving you bondage training today as well as some body modifications.”

I was unconscious before I could even ask a question.

When I awoke I was blindfolded—no hooded—and tightly confined—in a straight jacket—I quickly realized. Oddly, despite my normal tendencies towards claustrophobia, I was not even mildly panicked by the situation. Instead, I was finding it quite arousing and erotic. Listening carefully I could hear Lane Tanaka’s measured breaths.

Softly he spoke, “struggle some Cody-san.”

I complied, becoming more aroused as I vainly struggled against the restraints.

“Good,” now relax again.

I relaxed completely and savored the tight confines of the straight jacket.

“Most bondage tops enjoy a certain amount of struggle,” Tanaka-san was explaining in a very soft voice. “You will have to find out how much each wants by reading their body language and their arousal.”

His hand brushed my cock and it was like an electric spark. I had to fight not to blow my load as I squirmed and nearly jumped off the restraining table.

Tanaka-san, “now you may recall I mentioned we were going to make some body modifications. Yours have improved your flexibility and added some concealed prosthetics to assist you in being able to escape almost any bondage situation.”

His hand brushed my cock again and I lost it, shooting my sperm all over the table and into his hand.

“Tsk, tsk, Cody-san,” Tanaka-san scolded, “you will need more training before Wolf-san can enjoy you for bondage services. As a punishment for orgasming without permission I will leave you locked up like this until you can get yourself out.” I started to panic as I heard Tanaka-san leave the room.

I had to completely submerge my free personality to regain composure. My programmed personality set to work. It was like I was double jointed in various locations as I maneuvered myself out of the straightjacket in about fifteen minutes. Out of the straightjacket I had to pick the lock on the hood to completely free myself.

It took me about five more minutes to engage one of the prosthetic lock picks attached to my hands and used them to pick the lock. I concealed the prosthetics and exited the room.

“Freeze,” Tanaka-san said as a command and it ran through my body and I stopped. “Let’s work on ropes now Cody-san.”

I followed him back to the room and lay down on the table to be restrained with an array of ropes and tight leather restraints. I found myself quite aroused and was willing to be tightly restrained. I also was subtly manipulating my body to widen my self-escape safety valve.

Twenty minutes later, I was tied down and rock hard. Tanaka-san brought out a feather and began taunting my cockshaft. “Oh, Cody-san,” he said mocking me, “cum this time and that strapping Naiyeer-san received from Webster-san last night will seem like a tender kiss.”

The palpable threat hanging over me, I resolved not to orgasm. The intensity of the feather was nearly overwhelming and Tanaka-san was quite skilled and unrelenting with it. The longer the assault continued the more I had to submerge my old personality deeper and deeper.

“That will do,” Tanaka-san finally announced. “Time?”

“Forty-nine minutes and seventeen seconds,” I announced instinctively.

“Stay here until 1700 and then free yourself in time to get dinner with Reza.”

Dinner

Reza had been home for several hours when I got in around 1800, he had made the two of us a nice dinner and served it up.

We did not discuss our training, but he commented that he wanted us to move in together.

“Ok, but where?”

“The club has some apartments for the bottoms but they have to be shared by two bottoms.”

“Let’s do it,” I said enthusiastically.

After dinner Reza stripped naked and deep welts were visible from just above his ankles up through his upper back. “What happened?”

“Corporal punishment training,” he said matter of factly.

“To make you more amenable to Webster-san’s sexual kinks?”

“Exactly, I know you are still trying to fight this whole thing Patrick,” he said as he kneeled in front of me and took my dick into his mouth. “But from where I’m kneeling this has been the best thing that could happen to me.”

I pulled him onto my dick firmly and fucked his face. Only after I orgasmed did I offer, “But Reza, I was happy being gay before the club, you hated yourself, all this just validates all of your self-hatred, even the intense corporal punishment.”

Reza smiled broadly and nodded.

We were not going to be able to talk rationally about the issue.