The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Precursor

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: An alien mind is in a human body, but will there be an invasion?

The dark blue mini-van was driving fast, but not recklessly. The blond woman in the driver’s seat kept her eyes glued to the road as she drove down the late morning street that was filled, but not packed with other drivers. She had no expression on her face as she narrowly missed a red pickup truck. The small patch on the side of her neck with the small LED lights was what caused her lack of concern.

The passenger in the mini-van was frantic. He was a short man with dark skin and short black hair that was balding on top. He had on a jacket that was too warm for the weather, and he was sweating as he madly pulled apart a walkie talkie that looked like it was meant for a child to play with. The electronics inside were exposed and the man started working at the small circuit board. From his pocket he pulled what turned out to be a portable soldering pen, and some small bits of what looked like cut paperclips that had colorful coatings on all but the ends. Some of the bits of wire fell to the floor the man was working so fast.

As the man worked some bits of the walkie talkie off and then together in a new fashion he glanced at the blond woman driving. She was about forty years old, with some lines on her face. Her hair was dyed blond, and the body she had on showed she spent lots of time fighting off fat and working at the gym. Mostly the man was looking at the patch on her neck. It was square, green for the most part, what looked like a circuit board in the middle, and small LED lights around the edge. On the square, half of the lights were still green, but as the man watched one of those green LEDs turned red. The man said something that sounded like a curse as he snapped the small black walkie talkie back together.

“Pull into there,” the man said indicating the front of a cell phone repair shop.

The blond instantly complied, nearly plowing into a small white car. The woman pulled the mini-van into the parking space before the shop and sat there, looking into the distance, with no expression on her face.

The man opened the door to the mini-van and leaned back in. “Drive west and don’t stop,” the man said and then with no concern for her discomfort pulled the green patch from her neck.

As soon as the man was out of the mini-van, the vehicle went back into traffic, at a much slower pace in the direction of west. The man didn’t care and ran into the cell phone repair shop.

The two people in the repair shop looked up when the man ran in. One was a late teenager with long brown hair and thick glasses. His head was almost disturbingly circular, and he was thin enough to be medically concerning. The woman also had brown hair but it was long down to her waist. She was chunky and her face seemed lopsided. The young man was behind the counter, and the woman was leaning over the counter in a way that could have been flirtatious.

“Bill,” The young man behind the counter said, “I wasn’t expecting you in today. I thought it was your day off.”

“Jason,” Bill said going up to the counter, “enter robot mode.”

The young man named Jason snapped to attention. “Robot mode activated,” Jason said in a monotone voice.

“What?” The woman said in shock.

Bill pressed the button on the walkie talkie, which emitted an audible squeal. Bill put the walkie talkie right on the woman’s forehead. The woman’s eyes went wide, and her body shook for a second. After that the woman’s eyes dilated until the pupil and white was all there was. Bill released the button on the walkie talkie and took it away from the woman’s head. The woman sagged, stood, her eyes dilated to normal, and had a blank and relaxed look.

Bill went over to the front door and flipped the lock and changed the sign to ‘closed’. Bill looked at the frozen young people for a moment, and realized they needed to not be visible. Bill went right up to the woman and said to her emotionless face, “You are now Jason’s one hundred percent obedient slave for the rest of your life.” The woman said nothing, and continued to stare at a spot in empty space.

Bill looked over at his young coworker. “Jason,” Bill said to the living robot, “you are now this woman’s master, and you will command her however you wish. I want both of you in the bathroom, now.”

Bill didn’t even give them a second look as he went through the vertical strips of blue cloth into the back room. There were shelves filled with cell phones, components of cell phones, and replacement glass for screens of cell phones. There was a computer on a low table, surrounded by electronic parts, boxes, and parts that looked more organic than electronic. There was one back door that never locked correctly, with a small window. Another door had an ‘Employee’s Only’ sign on it. This was where Jason took the woman, and on the other side of the door was the restroom of one toilet, and a small sink.

“Give me a blow job,” Jason said in his robotic voice. The woman immediately dropped to her knees and fished out Jason’s cock.

Bill closed the flimsy ill-fitting door to the bathroom and pulled out a device from a cardboard box next to the computer. Bill checked his watch and seemed to compose himself. The device in question was a type of thick disk, bronze on the bottom and blue crystal ring on top. Bill put the device on the floor in the open space, and pressed the middle of the disk.

It looked like a hologram, but was yellow and gold, and seemed to hover only three feet off the ground. What shown was a multi-limbed creature with a circular head, multiple eyes going around its head, and a body that looked much like a golden pickle. There were limbs under each eye, and three at the bottom of the body. The sound that came from the pickle alien was like an out of tune violin. The sound that came out of Bill was much the same, but deeper in bass.

“One more second and I would not have accepted your transmission, agent Pewrix,” The holographic alien said.

“Forgive me oh great Muddic, my time keeper must be malfunctioning,” Bill said. “I have good news. I have just completed the final task of tapping into the communications of this planet’s military, as you instructed. I believe this planet is well suited to serve the Huliarian Empire.”

“Is it now?” Muddic said tapping tentacles together.

“These humans can procreate at astonishing speed and frequency,” Bill said. “A human female can produce an offspring in only nine months, or ten susians, and then be ready for another less than a susian later. Common start of procreation can happen after only eighteen earth years, and can be repeated until they are between fourth and fifty years of age. I request that we use the Gawarian Planet Control beam on the Earth to bring them into the Huliarian Empire.”

“Request denied agent Pewrix,” Muddic said quickly as if no thought was given to it, and was still tapping tentacles together.

Bill blinked for a moment registering this information. “Oh great Muddic, I don’t understand,” Bill said unsure. “With one pass of a ship with a Gawarian beam and we would have a near endless supply of slaves. I put my consciousness into this human’s body and I can attest to the biochemical processes could be easily controlled. The reaction time is somewhat limited, but humans have evolved to link physical acts to pleasure. I can also attest to this pleasure being something our kind has never experience before. Why would you reject this request?”

“Your last report was interpreted as being unfavorable to the planet,” Muddic answered.

Bill blinked at this. “My last report was, ‘I have arrived on Earth,’ oh great Muddic,” Bill said starting to sound skeptical.

“Yes, entirely unfavorable,” Muddic answered. “You may send your consciousness back to Huliaria and your body here. I will open a portal at site Omega in one Earth hour. I will only keep it open for five Earth minutes, so I hope you don’t miss it.”

“Oh great Muddic, there is no physical way I could get to site Omega,” Bill said concerned. “Perhaps open a portal at site Alpha or Beta?”

“That would be impossible,” Muddic said. “If you miss the portal you will have to remain in that human body until the end of your days. I should inform you that the entire sector where that planet resides in is being designated as a protected zone. No ships from any of the seven sentient races are to even come one hundred light years of that planet you are on. All transmission of communication to or from that dirt ball you call Earth is forbidden.”

Bill knew something was up. “Oh great Muddic, all I do is in service of the Huliarian empire, however I must ask have I done something to offend you personally?” Bill asked.

“Not to me, agent Pewrix,” Muddic said. “I hope that you make the portal at site Omega. However if you do not make it, I bid you farewell. Enjoy your life of physical pleasure. I will take pleasure in knowing you are there, and so too will my sister who you cuzoppled and left.”

The transmission terminated. The glow that had been in the back room of the cell phone repair shop died, and so did Bill’s hopes. In his mind he did the quick math and even if he were at the airport right then, and got on the fastest jet there, and flew directly to site Omega, it would still take over an hour and half. For Bill, this was clearly a setup. The only thing this planet had going for it was they were very close to figuring out zero point energy, and they could reproduce quickly.

That act of reproduction was going on in the employee’s only bathroom at that moment. The insubstantial door to the bathroom popped open at that very instant and Bill looked in to see Jason and his slave having feral sex. Both were naked. The woman was bent over the small sink, and Jason was pushing his hips, and thus his engorged sexual organ, into the woman’s vagina from behind. Both looked like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves. The woman’s eyes were closed, but her mouth was open. Her breasts dangled under her and wobbled as she was forced into from behind. Jason’s eyes were closed too, and he sweated as he thrust into the woman, one hand on her shoulder and the other on her rump. Bill closed the door to give them privacy.

With that going on Bill noticed movement at the small window of the back door. Bill did have to give the human’s credit their species had great eyesight when it came to movement. Bill slowly, and with an unhurried pace, he’d practiced, went over to the box next to the computer. From in the box he pulled out what looked like a flat head screwdriver. It wasn’t.

The latch to the back door was tested, and the lock slipped and the door handle silently went down. Bill waited with his body pressed up against the jam of the door. The door quickly swung open, and Bill was equally as quick. The woman who came in was wearing the green outfit of military police. Her blond hair was tied back. She was about five feet ten inches, giving her a taller than normal body, thin enough in her baggy uniform. In her two hands was a wicked looking semi-automatic handgun that seemed too large for her small pink hands. Her blue eyes didn’t even see Bill as he pressed a hidden button on the screw driver.

The military woman froze in place. For a heartbeat she did not move. Then she shook. The pupils of her eyes contracted until they were pin pricks of black on a field of blue and white. Then her body sagged as a puppet with the strings cut. The gun thudded to the floor as her arms dropped and fingers no longer had the commands to hold the weapon. She stood there, her body, face and mind lost of energy and will. Drool flowed from the side of her mouth as the woman empty of thought and energy stood limp. When Bill let his finger off the button on the screwdriver the only change in her was her eyes returned to normal.

“I understand that military people do this thing called ‘standing at attention’ do that now for me,” Bill said.

Instantly the woman snapped to attention. Her feet came together with a sharp snap of her leather booths. Her hand shot down to her sides with her fingers pointed at the floor. Her chest snapped up as did her head. Sky-blue eyes stared straight ahead on a face that was devoid of emotion.

Bill looked her up and down, and found her clothes a distraction from her body. “Disrobe, slave, and tell me what the humans know of my activities,” Bill demanded.

“Yes Master,” The military woman said. She quickly took off her shirt as she said, “We know you were on the reserve base without authorization.” She then started unlacing her boots to take them off next while saying, “I saw you leaving, and radioed it in. I could not get a good look at your license plate, and your car’s paint seemed to be shifting in color from yellow to orange to red.”

“Something I rigged up,” Bill said as he watched her lower her green pants. He did appreciate that she took care of her body. Even with her bra and panties still on she looked better than ninety percent of the women he’d seen. Her skin was pink, dotted with freckles, and a large old burn scar on her collar bone. She was physically fit with little padding from fat on her otherwise toned body. “Go on,” Bill said, “who else knows I am here and where you are?”

“I found the car on the side of the road on Middlesex, and witnessed a minivan driving away,” The woman said as she removed her bra. Her breasts were rounded, full, and tight on her chest. The bra was a B-cup, but she might have been between that and an A-cup. Her nipples and areolas were contrastingly small and only slightly darker pink than her surrounding flesh.

“I radioed in the plates of the mini-van and was able to get a GPS location on it,” the woman said as her thumps hooked onto her panties. “When I was informed that the van stopped here for a few seconds this is where I came. I looked in the window and saw that glowing alien, but when I tried to call it in my radio malfunctioned.”

“Yes, I have it set up so nothing electronic worked in a fifty wericarmic radius,” Bill said. “Does anyone else know you are here?”

“No,” the woman said and lowered her panties. Her bush was a wild mass of dark blond hair. Bill had heard that many men do not like women with such hair above their sex organs, and he found he agreed with them. The sex organ of the military woman was small, and would have easily been overlooked when given a cursory glance, but since Bill’s mind had been placed into a human body, he was fascinated by the pink folds, the deceptive entrance between long toned legs.

“Contact your fellow military people, and tell them your pursuit of the intruder has been fruitless, and the van was just dropping off a broken cell phone. You must have been mistaken on needing to follow said van,” Bill said. “Try to sound normal.” Bill looked the military woman up and down and found his body reacting with a larger blood flow to his sexual organ. He’d felt this before when witnessing naked women on the planet’s computer system. “Also inform them you will take time to look around some more.”

“Yes Master,” she said getting a small radio from her discarded pants. “Carlisle, this is Amy, come in?” She sounded brisk and profession and not at all what her wide eyes and slack face seemed to portray.

“Amy, we’ve been trying to contact you for the past ten minutes, what’s your status,” a male voice said over the radio.

“Sorry Larry,” Amy said sounding like she really was sorry and not acting, “my radio seemed to die there for a few minutes. I have no idea how I got it working again, but I’ll just declare myself a genius for figuring it out.”

“You dropped it on the ground didn’t you,” Larry commented.

“I will neither confirm nor deny that is what I did,” Amy said back. “Listen I think I made a mistake on that van thing,”

“Not a Russian spy?” Larry came back with.

“Someone with a broken cell phone,” Amy said.

“Yeah I can’t see someone dropping her kid off at the middle school and then picking up a foreign contact,” Larry said. “She did stop off at that car you reported.”

“I’m pretty sure that car had been there for a while,” Amy said making things up. “I don’t know. I’ll check on the car when I come back. There are a few houses around here, and I’m going to look around for a bit.”

“And probably get lunch at one of the restaurants around,” Larry said in a knowing way.

“I can neither confirm nor deny,” Amy started.

“Right, right, call me if you need help, and be back before Rodger gets here,” Larry said.

“Will do, over and out,” Amy said and let the radio drop to her pants. She again stood at attention.

Bill for the moment was uncertain what to do. His mind was clouded with thoughts that seemed to lack focus. There was too much going on. He’d lost his home world. He was alone. No one was coming for him. The worst insult, to Bill, was being trapped in a human body with all the difficulties that came with it. The drive for sexual pleasure seemed to be a constant and prominent issue in his thoughts.

Just then the door to the employee’s only restroom popped open again. This time Jason was standing with his back to the wall, and the woman was on top of him. Their sweaty bodies were humping rhythmically. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as she bounced on his cock deep within her. Her breasts flopped around as she moaned and moved her blond hair out of her face. Jason was working hard to support the woman, as he bounced her on his pelvis.

Bill went over and closed the door again. His erection seemed to be getting harder. Bill wanted release of this invasive desire for sex. “Slave,” Bill said to Amy, “why do they call it a blow job? I’ve seen it done, and the woman does not do her job of blowing on the man’s cock.”

Amy spoke up in an emotionless tone, “The woman’s job is to make the man orgasm. The orgasm is also known as blowing your wad.”

Bill tapped his chin looking at his blond slave. “Is this pleasurable?” Bill asked.

“To the man, yes,” Amy said. “I have never found pleasure in giving one.”

“A woman finds pleasure in their own orgasm, correct?” Bill asked.

“Correct,” Amy answered.

“Since I am stuck here, on this planet, in this body, then I command you to give me a blow job, and when I orgasm you will also orgasm,” Bill said.

“Yes Master,” Amy said and turned to Bill and dropped to her knees.

Bill got his pants open and his cock out, and that’s when the magic seemed to happen for him. Amy’s mouth was warm and wet. Bill felt the sensation on his sensitive flesh and it was unlike anything he’d experienced before. To Bill’s mind he knew that such a feeling was from a release of neurochemicals in his brain. Instead his body felt like there was an electrical charge spreading out from his crotch and Amy’s mouth on it. Bill seemed unaware at the same time Amy was masturbating.

Bill felt the orgasm that he’d felt before building quickly. Amy’s lips around his long thick hard shaft were unbelievable. Feeling her tongue flex and move at the end of his cock was sent marvelous shivers throughout his body. Bill was awestruck by the shockingly sexual feeling when Amy started to bob her head up on his penis. Bill was almost offended when Amy removed his dick from her mouth, but was rewarded by the wonderful thrill of her tongue sliding around his shaft. Bill felt the coolness of her saliva on his tool just before she took the end of his member again into her mouth. She sucked on the end, and slowly drew him into her. Amy kept the suction constant as more and more of Bill’s phallus filled her face. Amy was twitching from edging.

“I’m going to ejaculate,” Bill said quickly.

When Bill did have his release Amy had her own release. Bill couldn’t control himself as his hips jerked and his cock surged, and his seed flowed onto Amy’s tongue. Amy kept her head as still as possible as the rest of her body climaxed with wild jolts that made muscles flick out hands and legs as her fingers quickly went back to working her now engorged and red slit. Amy’s stomach flexed and thrust as her orgasm kept exploding in her core. As Bill’s cock jerked more times and his seed filled Amy’s mouth he noticed that Amy was still having her own orgasm. Amy’s hips bounced and danced to an irregular beat within her. Her body shivered as another quake went through her letting her hand drop from between her legs. All the while she kept Bill’s shlong in her mouth.

Bill pulled his cock free from Amy’s mouth. Amy’s body gave one last wrench of her orgasm, and then was still. She still knelt on the floor, her eyes glassy, and her face slack. Bill put his pants back on fully and looked down at his slave.

“Stand up slave,” Bill commanded.

“Yes Master,” Amy said but it was garbled. Bill’s cum was still sitting in her mouth. It had shown itself as sticky strings when she spoke. She still got to her feet, knees a little weak, but otherwise she did as commanded.

“My semen is still in your mouth,” Bill said looking the blond woman over, “what do humans typically do at this point?”

The semen in question was starting to dribble out of Amy’s mouth. A long sticky strand had escaped out the side of Amy’s mouth and now was barely touching the pink, pinker than before, nipple. Amy again spoke with a garbled voice that was full of sticky seed, “The woman either spits or swallows the semen.”

“Swallow it,” Bill commanded. He watched as the blond military woman flexed her throat and presumably the semen had gone into her belly.

Bill looked her over, and over. He walked around his slave, examining every part of her toned and tight body. For Bill he was thinking. “You are my slave,” Bill said. “Say it.”

“I’ m your slave,” Amy responded without emotion. The strand of semen from her mouth to nipple snapped.

“Yes you are,” Bill said and tapped his chin.

“My mind is clearer, now,” Bill said walking around his naked and obedient slave. “There is something to that ‘post nut clarity’ I’ve heard about. I may be in a human body, with human urges, but I am still a Huliarian. I still serve the Huliarian Empire. Muddic may not want this planet and the human slaves it can offer, but I am sure the Huliarian Empire will. You humans are so close to zero point energy and the interplanetary travel that goes with it.”

Bill stopped and looked into the blank and emotionless face of his slave. “I will take over the minds of every human on this planet,” Bill spat. “I will get you humans to finish your research into zero point energy. I will deliver the human race to the Huliarian Empire, and shove Muddic’s face into the ground as my reward! You, human, will help me take over the world. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes Master,” Amy said without emotion.

“JASON!” Bill bellowed. “Get out here, and bring your slave! We have a world to take over!”