The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction to MCU

This is a story I’ve been working on for a while. I’ve been toying with it for a long time as I’ve always been interested in the ideas of Science in mind control. Standard disclaimers apply, obviously 18+ only. It’s not real so don’t try it... blah... blah... blah. It was inspired by the story B.I.M.B.O Math, where the Mind Control University originated.

The bell rang and the students filed in one at a time, or in very small groups. There was some muffled conversation amongst the mixture of bright young – and some not so young – faces. The split was dead even, twelve men and twelve women. The ages varied though, but most were probably the normal college age of low twenties. A few of the men were much older, near their forties and some of the women were near their thirties.

As soon as the last student found a seat the door swung slowly open and a man with a briefcase walked in. He was well dressed in a suit and tie, with a well trimmed salt and pepper goatee and brown hair a little on the long side that was turning towards gray at the temples. “Welcome class to your first day at the Mind Control University. As faculty, we are required to tell you out of the twenty-four of you here, it is likely only a total of six of you will actually graduate. We have had more make it through, and we have had less, but here at MCU it is a competitive education. The time you spend in this university will be a training, an active, participation in the nuances of control in all it’s forms.” The man paused for a moment looking at each of the fresh students in his room, locking eyes with all of them. Know this though: only the best will survive.”

The students remained silent. One young woman raised her hand looking sheepish, “I am not sure what I am doing in this class. When I received my schedule it said that this was the only one for today.”

“You signed up for the full course at MCU, did you not young miss?” The professor responded.

“Kendaran,” She replied helpfully and nodded an affirmative.

“Then this is where you need to be. Be silent and you will learn what you will need to know to survive here.”

She sunk into her seat a little. Her hair shifting from a honey blond to a bright coppery red in the instant it took for her to be chastised. Nobody seemed to notice. The teacher rubbed at his chin as he watched and seemed to be listening to something then smiled at himself, then continued.

“My name, ladies and gentlemen is Mr. V. Or Professor V, either one will do.” The teacher wrote his name on the blackboard behind him. “This class is The Introduction to and Basic Science of Control. IBSC. It’s not a pretty acronym but you will hear it bandied about by some of the other professors.” Again the professor wrote the words on the blackboard behind him.

“This class is very self-explanatory. I will introduce you all to control, and some of the methods we use. Most of us specialize in just one method of control, but there are a number of different ways that we can go about it. Let me hear from you, I want to see how much you know before you came here.”

And older man from the back raised his hand. “The MasterPC program.”

“Technology, a perfect example Mr?” The professors complimented.

“Stevens, Sir.” The older man replied.

Up near the front an egghead looking young man raised his hand, “Jenson sir,” He identified himself first, “Magic.”

“Another good example, Jenson.”

The young woman that had been chastised earlier raised her hand slowly, “Reality Alteration.”

“And you redeem yourself Ms. Kendaran, well done!”

As each of these suggestions was made Mr. V wrote them on the blackboard.

“Any more?” He looked around hopefully and a smile crept across his face.

“Well, this class has done much better than most. But you did miss a few.” Mr. V turned around and wrote on the blackboard “You missed Chemical, Advanced Suggestion, and Biological.”

The nerd raised his hand cautiously, “Mr. Jenson, go ahead and ask your question we are adults here. This goes for everyone, if you have something to say, speak. We are will act like equals, if I am speaking then you wait your turn. This is not elementary school, you do not need to wait for permission.”

The egghead swallowed before gathering his courage. “Which do you use Mr. V?”

The laugh that rolled from the Professor was rich in tone. “Ah, the first question on everyone’s mind. I am a reality warper. That is the simple answer. Are you ready for the more complex response?”

Everyone smiled a little, laughed and nodded.

“Specifically I step through alternate time-lines and cause the reality we know to blend together with the alternate time-line of my choosing.” The professor explained.

The students looked stunned into silence and simply stared at the professor.

“Ladies, and gentlemen this is what you are here to learn! The science of what we do, training our minds and bodies to obey us utterly.” Mr. V looked around meeting the eyes of each student carefully. “Knowledge is power, and even the most naturally talented has their limits. It is when they learn to channel that power then you have a true Controller. The greats in our time, Damien, Vice, Colt all learned their powers, learned the science behind what it is that we are, and what we do.”

“Kendaran!” Mr. V looked over sharply at the girl with the bright copper colored hair, “What are you? What do you use?”

“I use magic Mr. V. I come from a long line of witches and warlocks of varying degrees of power.” Kendraran responded.

“What made them decide to send you to MCU if they were such a long line?” Mr. V inquired.

“My father, was very skilled at divination and played the market like Jimmy Hendrix played the guitar. So the short-story is that we got extremely rich. I am the only daughter in a family of six children. My brothers all showed talents in something immediately useful at very young ages, but I had nothing. So, my father decided that if I went to MCU and developed skills at Control then I could be very handy in the boardroom.”

While she had been talking the young witch’s hair had been changing from that coppery red to blond, her breasts had been ballooning out at a rapid pace, her waist had shrunk and her clothing had been changing from a tasteful dress to a slutty tube-top and mini-skirt combination. Suddenly the changes stopped mid-way through and were almost instantly reversed. A young man looking more athletic than Jenson jerked as if slapped, and at least had the decency to look sheepish at having been caught.

“Let that serve as a warning to everyone here. I stopped Ms. Kendaran from retaliating in kind as is her right in this school. However, you are are to learn and I prefer to make sure that everyone has a fair warning about the dangers inherent in this University. You made a mistake and you were caught young man. Caution! Caution is the watchword amongst controllers. Here you will learn caution, you will learn your power and how to use it because it is a tool, you are all craftsman; artisans of the mind and body.” Mr. V spoke loudly, so that everyone could hear him clearly. “Unlike other artists a mistake here does not mean just painting over a blemish. Here a mistake... could mean your very freedom.” His voice dropped ominously at this proclamation of possible doom.

“Time for some information. For those of you that don’t have flawless memories, thanks to one method or another, get your pens or computers ready. For those of you that use the MasterPC, I truly recommend that you do not try to use it on myself, or any of the other professors. We are shielded in ways that most of you probably have not considered to be possible yet.” Mr. V warned carefully.

Some people conjured up inkwell and quill, others took out laptops, others a simple spiral bound notebook and a pen.

“With all of the various methods of control the result is the same: domination of a target’s mind and/or body. Some methods of control allow the second to be much easier than just the first, but I will make mention of those when the time comes.”

Mr. V looked out across the field of students before continuing. “Since I am most familiar with it, I will touch on Reality Alteration. Who here is a reality warper?”

A smattering of hands went up a surprising number were female, seven of the women in the class were reality warpers. “I am impressed, we don’t usually have this many. But that’s good. There are many kinds of reality alteration, and many ways of receiving it. One common fact is that most often it is a gift. We are given the ability by something beyond ourselves. Whether it be the Aliens Gift, or by a sacred ritual thought lost to time.”

Some of the students chuckled and nodded. An imperious looking girl in the mid-rows with bright blond hair and a body that had clearly been molded extensively, spoke. “Eliiza Sinford.” She identified herself.

“What about those of us that had been born with the ability?” She spoke with the air of superiority of someone that firmly believes everyone is beneath her.

“While there are some, they are very few and far between. But the few reality warpers that were born that way tend towards incredible strength of their power but pronounced recklessness. Often their power is at least partially subconscious so much of what they do is beyond their control. At least, without extensive training.” Mr. V said with a knowing smirk. “But those that can are usually demigods of some sort or another, which is one of the reason they are so rare.”

The superior looking blond nodded, seeming satisfied and settled into her seat. “There are so many ways that Reality can be warped that it is really up to the Controller to find the way that works best for them. We each need a mentor, a teacher, I studied the works of those that came before me, like Damien and Drass. Each used methods similar to mine, and then once I grew confident enough I branched out into my own, like a well tended plant. I took root and sprouted, before blooming and flowering into my personal powers.”

Mr. V turned around and drew a line through Reality Warping on the blackboard behind him.

“Magic time.” Mr. V said with a laugh and soft-smile. “Magic is interesting. Difficult to pin down and often one of the most esoteric of all the methods of control. It can, and sometimes does bleed the lines through all of the other different forms of control. The key to magic is to know what you’re doing. You do not want a spell backfiring, you do not want a spell being miss-cast, or to cast a spell you are unsure of the outcome to. Magic is chaotic in nature and thus is almost a complete opposite to what we, as controllers do.” Professor V explained.

“Who here, besides Ms. Kendaran works magic?” Only the nerdy kid Jenson and one of the older men in the back raised their hands. Witches and warlocks were always sparing at MCU. “So, three of you in total. Well, you will all get to know each other...intimately. Magic in control is such a limited branch that very few practitioners exist. When you leave here this class will be divided into your strengths, but I believe our Magic class is less than ten students right now. Be prepared for a fight lady and gentlemen.” The professor smirked.

Mr. V turned and drew a mark through Magic.

“Technology! Master PC, Cybernetics and otherwise.” Mr. V exclaimed looking pointedly at anyone with a laptop. Which was more than a few. “There are some people, some rare geniuses that use more than just the Master PC program, our very close friends at Bimbo Tech have proven time, and time again that sometimes just a little ingenuity is all that is required.”

This brought a series of chuckles from the men and one or two of the women. “Technology, is much like magic just with less chaos in that it blends so many other methods of control. You can make your selections carefully and with deep thought as to the outcome. But as with so much else, technology is only as good as the commands it is given. If you mess up with your input... well... the output will be just as bad. When the time comes, you will be taught how to handle technology, for some of you that are simply interested in tech, cybernetics, or other similar methods of control then you will have class time, then the survivors will be given an internship at a selection of participating companies.”

Some of the women were starting to look scared at the idea. “Ladies, don’t worry. We have partnerships with some female friendly companies.” Mr. V said with a laugh, then put a strike through Technology.

“Advanced Suggestion. Does anyone understand how this works?” A sea of confused looks was all that Mr. V received as a response. “Advanced Suggestion is very difficult to achieve and is commonly referred to simply as Mind Control. Advanced Suggestion is direct control of the mind through suggestion but without the limitation of the human subconscious. Under normal circumstances, the human mind rejects the idea of being controlled, advanced hypnosis bypasses this, either through repetition as seen in brain washing, or with with subtle misdirection of the targets mind. I don’t believe we have anyone here that’s capable of doing this anyway so we shouldn’t need to go into too much detail.”

Mr. V turned around and put a strike mark through Advanced Suggestion and turned back to the class. The changes were happening slowly. Some of the women were looking bustier, hair colors were changing subtle things. The men were glancing at some of the women more and more frequently, and were looking slightly more ripped. It was starting, the battle had begun, Mr. V was actually the Professor for the reality warpers so he was interested most in what they did and how they did it, and because there were so many he was paying a great deal of attention to who was doing what. The students had taken his warning to heart and everything was being done by inches. Nobody was trying a full shift that could be done on a norm. These were fellow controllers with abilities that were unknown factors in every change.

“Chemical is a fun subject to learn about. Sometimes it blends together with biological or technological. A good example of chemical control is the drug NHANC-DD. Many things can be done with chemical control and it is great for those of you seeking to supplement your existing powers. Many magic users branch out into Chemical as an extension of their powers, it’s simply called Alchemy when they do it. Mr. Fixit is a good example of a mage that has done this to great effect. Who here was looking to getting into chemistry?”

Another few hands most of them female which was surprising. Kendaran the witch was amongst them; Mr. V made a mental note of that. If she was going to be studying dual subjects then she could be dangerous indeed. He would need to let the rest of the faculty know to keep an eye on her. A strike was drawn through Chemical.

“Biological. Oh, the possibilities are nearly endless with biological! Both for personal use and for use on others. Biological, like chemical can be used in conjunction with the effects of other methods of control but obviously mixes best with technological, or chemical. In fact, the problems with biological is that it is nearly a requirement to combine it with some sort of tech, or else it is impossible to use. With biological you can change yourself or change those around you. You can spread a disease to turn everyone into sex-crazed fiends or carefully modify your own body to be exactly what you want it to be, or do. Biological can have some of the same effects that reality alteration does, just without the amnesiac effects that reality warpers prefer.”

He heard the noise, it was a large working whatever it was. The faculty was alerted whenever there was a working of control, some preferred sound, others like a touch or sensation, others could even see it happen, like lights or some other visual effect. It sounded like rushing water to Mr. V, and by the volume it was obvious who was working the control. It could only be the young Miss Sinford. Mr. V looked around to see her target and he spotted it quickly. It was the older gentleman in the back. Many that were born with the ability to shape reality wanted a challenge they wanted to turn back the years or turn forward aging or growth. Turn a twig into a centerfold, or turn a complete dweeb into Adonis himself.

He could watch the years tick away in reverse from an older man in his forties or fifties to a much younger man in his teens or twenties. The paunch of a man that spent too much time in front of a computer using the MasterPC and being serviced by women that cared nothing for his appearance sucked suddenly into this abdomen and rippled as it transformed rapidly into a full, thick six pack. In a moment Mr. V had stepped through the alternate realities and learned what he could about the man he was before the change took complete hold. His name had been Charles Stevens, 47 white collar drone. He got the MasterPC program off his son’s computer while browsing the boy’s porn collection. He never changed his own body, just his victims... and he had many, because he enjoyed the humiliation of watching women grovel at his feet when before they would have never even looked at him before.

Mr. V never judged though, just observed.

As the man’s age went backwards his hair flowed out into a long mane of silver. His skin tightened from the slowly wrinkling sack of a man old before his time to a taut, well toned body of a man that spent a great deal of time doing things with his body. The color of his skin changed from a pasty white to a dark, chestnut brown and his ears developed a slight tapering near the tips. Mr. V nodded in approval, Ms. Sinford did very well.

The man’s attire changed as well, from a stained and dirty pair of jogging pants and an equally stained t-shirt to a pair of tightly fitted leather trousers and and a leather vest to show off the extensive and new musculature that Ms. Sinford had given him. The laptop completely disappeared as reality changed fell into place like dominoes and altered around him and a pair of small bracelets with Ms. Sinford’s name engraved into them appeared around the newly created elf’s wrists appeared. The former Mr. Stevens stood up, then sat down on the floor next to Ms. Sinford without a word.

And there it was, the first attack. From twenty-four it was now down to twenty-three and they hadn’t even gotten past introduction. This was going to be an interesting set of characters.

“Ladies, and gentlemen. An example has been made for you to learn from. Ms. Sinford is the first to make an assault. Nobody is safe, in the MCU the classes are practical. Everything you learn is useful, everything you do is watched here.” Professor V explained. Everyone seemed somewhat confused but Ms. Sinford was a bit smug.

“You altered it dimensionally. Extremely good work Ms. Sinford.” Mr. V complimented her. Her alteration had been done in a way that it nobody noticed anything different about the composition of the class. Professor V altered it that so that the students could learn from what had happened. It was up to the true classes to show proper methods of attack, or defense.

Suddenly everyone’s confused expression turned to understanding and a number of harsh stares were leveled onto Ms. Sinford. Her superior look returned and she folded her arms underneath her impressive chest and didn’t say anything in response to those glares.

As the rest of the glares looked away one set of eyes remained for a moment or two longer than the rest. It was Jenson, another walking stereotype. He had a laptop in front of him and a refined, carefully maintained look of a youth that got the Master PC program long ago and had learned many of its secrets but was looking to advance his knowledge. He had an ax to grind and any woman that looked too much like the cheerleaders of his youth was in trouble. Mr. V took a stroll through the time stream and learned a bit more, he kept a few favorites but preferred to Bimbo and Go; change them, use them, and release them to their own devices.

The one man that had been a lesson about the importance of caution to heart: the young man who’d been psychically slapped, looked carefully at Ms. Kendaran before speaking up, “Edward Thomas. Do you teach anything specific, sir? Or are you just here for orientation?”

“I do, Mr. Thomas. I am one of the Reality Alteration teachers. Specifically I teach Imagination.” Professor V replied.

“Excuse me sir? Imagination?” Thomas responded confused.

“Young man, have you ever wanted to affect a change, and follow through but the results were not what you intended?” Mr. V looked piercingly at each of the students in the classroom. “Every single one of us have. From the greatest practitioners to the most uncomfortable nerd with a Master PC, we have all made that mistake. Imagination is the most important resource to any controller. It is where everything happens. The minds at BTI don’t just wing it, everything comes from imagination. Mr. Vice doesn’t just cobble together something with chewing gum and spit. Damien or Drass don’t rewrite history willy-nilly. A skilled user of Master PC, or the Universal Remote think before they act. The makers of NHANC-DD knew what they wanted to happen before they made the drug, then they began distribution.” Mr. V paused and held everyone’s look for a moment longer than was comfortable for each of them even the arrogant Ms. Sinford looked away when it was her turn.

“I teach Reality Shaping 101, as well. But most of my time is spent in Imagination. The old adage, ‘Think before you act’ is more important than anything with Control. You need to do more than think, you need to know. When you know the outcome before you follow through then every dream you ever wanted will lay itself down at your feet.”

Mr. V pulled an old fashioned pocket watch from his suit. “We have roughly twenty minutes left students. This is free time to do with as you will, you may speak to each other or study your books. Enjoy yourself. I always do. ” The professor pulled out the high backed executive chair and sat down behind the desk.

The class split off into different groups, as with most school groups some people were more outgoing than others. But at MCU everyone had something in common with all of the others, they were more, they were truly special vastly different from other people. They could always discuss their conquests, what they have done before, what they hope to get from the school, compare and contrast their styles. It was a very interesting social dynamic that took place in this university.

It was immediately obvious that men and women amongst young Controllers simply did not mix together. By their nature they tended to be uncomfortable and distrustful until they got to a point where they were comfortable with their own powers and their own defenses. The different groups had watched as he had asked who was involved in each of the subjects and split off to discus their conquests their styles, and their hopes about the class. Mr. Thomas and Ms. Sinford were anomalies in that most attacks don’t come until later in the school year when the students have been instructed.

Again, the sound of rushing water, it was subtle whoever was the working was coming from they were skilled enough to be quiet. Mr. V looked around to find who it was working. Anyone with a laptop probably meant they used the Master PC, and they could be discounted immediately, there was no subtlety with Master PC and it sounded like a waterfall crashing. This was too sneaky to be a PC user. A glance from student to student and Mr. V got more and more suspicious of the crafter and when he got to her, his suspicions were confirmed. Ms. Kendaran looked like she was just reading a book, and she was but it was a spell book. A very good illusion had been cast over it, so it looked like just another schoolbook.

Now that he had found the Controller he could follow the sound to the victim and was immediately surprised to find that it was the powerful Ms. Sinford. Sitting back deeper in his chair Mr. V continued to watch the interplay. Reaching into his suit he took out a pair of very special glasses and slipped them on to observe more carefully.

With the glasses he had put on Mr. V could watch the changes that occurred during the interplay of a battle between two controllers. Ms. Kendaran was very good, the way that the glasses worked was still something of a mystery to Mr. V, but he knew that the a controller was outlined in yellow and that an active attack was an orange stream. A victim was outlined in red, and a response was shown with a blue stream. The glasses were enchanted with magic so Professor V would probably never know how they figured what was what and who was attacker, and who was victim.

The orange stream from Ms. Kendaran was sluggish, almost thoughtful as it made it’s way across the classroom when it touched the red aura around Ms. Sinford the orange stream jumped back quickly, as if it had been shocked. Mr. V didn’t understand magic perfectly, not being a practitioner, but he did know enough to know good form when he saw it. Ms. Kendaran was being careful and exploring the defenses of Ms. Sinford, but from what Professor V had seen he doubted that Ms. Sinford had much in the way of natural defenses, she was born with the power and had never had reason to protect herself. In any situation she was likely the strongest and the most naturally talented so she had never had a need to know when she was under attack.

He watched it happen and was forced to repress a grin as he watched the orange stream turn into almost a hand a blanket and completely blot out the red aura around Ms. Sinford. It had been absolute poetry to watch, that Ms. Kendaran was going to be a dangerous one indeed when she graduated. Professor V was very certain she would graduate.

Slipping his glasses off and putting them back into his suit pocket he watched Ms. Sinford carefully to see what Ms. Kendaran was going to do. The changes were progressive, on Ms. Sinford, her hair slowly changed from a bright, true blond to a black wave that washed down her back. The black was quickly shot through with a series of inch wide streaks of firetruck red that went from root to tip.

Her skin tone retained it’s bronzed coloring that Ms. Sinford had before but it got slightly darker. Her eyes became almond shaped and changed from a vibrant blue to an appealing but subtle hazel. From his position at the front of the class he could watch as her height dropped inches, her feet getting closer to her chair beneath her desk. He would have estimated her at a model-esque 5′11 when she walked in had shrunk down to a dainty 5′4″ thanks to Ms. Kendaran’s spell.

Her body retained its exaggerations, but with adjustments to Ms. Kendaran’s preferences. Ms. Sinford’s bust had dropped a cup size or two. They were smaller but still impressive and much more appropriate to her new height. Ms. Sinford’s waist had filled out a bit more but her hips had also widened a bit.

Her clothing had started to change, from a normal pair of jeans and a scarlet button up blouse with the top few buttons undone. It changed to a form fitting black floor length dress, with a neckline that plunged from shoulder to navel in a sharp V that barely covered the woman’s breasts. Absolutely nothing was left to the imagination as to how real her breasts were and that there was much bounty to be had. The dress had no sleeves and it seemed to be slit up the left leg to almost the mid-thigh, it was a piece of clothing more designed to tempt than be worn for practical reasons.

Suddenly Ms. Sinford seemed to notice what was happening, but a spell is different than reality alteration. If a spell is cast properly it is very difficult to stop, and Ms. Kendaran was very good at her casting. Slowly the look of hate that was plastered on Eliiza Sinford’s face changed first to confusion, then desire, then lust, then abject need. Professor V had seen those faces before and knew each one very intimately.

A glance over to the changed man that had been next to Ms. Sinford and Professor V received a surprise, the spell had been thorough. The man was no longer there, he had simply vanished as if he had never even entered the class. Slipping out of the time-line Mr. V quickly located him and discovered that he’d been changed back to the portly man he was before, but the Master PC program had never gotten into his hands. He was back to his dead end nine to five job.

When Ms. Kendaran’s spell took full hold it effectively erased all of Ms. Sinford’s previous workings so that there would be nothing she could use as a safety line. A powerful Controller can use a previous victim as a life-line and hide behind them and transfer any changes to another victim leaving them free to retaliate. Ms. Kendaran was far more skilled than she claimed, and much better than her family thought.

Ms. Sinford burst from her desk and rushed to Ms. Kendaran’s side, seeming in almost physical pain at being so far from her new mistress. “Sorceress! I am so sorry I was so far from your side, please, do not punish me for my misdeeds, it was wholly unintentional.”

Everyone in the class stopped what they were doing and stared at the new change. They had been involved in their own conversation and the only two people that had been alone were Ms. Sinford and Ms. Kendaran, they were stunned, competitive classes indeed.

“It is alright, Eliiza. You will be forgiven this time, but you must understand that you are mine. Body and soul.” Ms. Kendaran whispered back and softly stroked the newly broken controller on the cheek with the back of her hand.

“Thank you, mistress. Thank you so much.” The broken woman whimpered pathetically and kissed Ms. Kendaran’s hand furiously in appreciation.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. This is what I meant when I said that you will be experiencing a competitive course here at MCU. Only the strongest will make it to graduation day,” Professor V explained to everyone.

A sound chimed that only Mr. V was able to hear, a reminder passed on to each over the professors as a way to check track of time. Working with controllers in all of the fields, time could vanish quickly. “That is the end of your introduction, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for your time and I wish you luck in your studies. You will need it.”

Ms. Kendaran and the recently changed Eliiza both stayed behind after everyone had filtered out. Eliiza looked at the floor contritely and folded her hands demurely in front of her. It did positively wonderful things to her breasts, pressing them together and out. Ms. Kendaran stood next to her victim with her spell book tucked beneath her arm.

“Ms. Kendaran, can I help you with something?” Professor V asked while standing up and erasing the board in preparation for leaving.

“Possibly sir, first I wanted to thank you. Thomas will be receiving his just rewards soon enough, he struck with far too much speed to be effective and my own defensive measures are more than a match for someone like him. I am signed up for your Imagination class sir, I hope to learn a lot from you.” She smirked a little then looked to Eliiza. “This one was just too arrogant for her own good, she may have been born with the ability but she didn’t really know what to do with what she had. She was strong, but foolish.”

“She has something she wanted to ask you though, sir. Think of it as a teachers gift.” Ms. Kendaran grinned with a hint of something dark. This girl was someone to watch, he privately reminded himself.

“Sir, if it would please you, my mistress has given me leave from her presence for the space of one week’s time. I had asked her for this leave so that I may please you in any way you desire.” Eliiza continued to look physically demure, but there was a wicked look to her eyes that promised that Ms. Kendaran had been very thorough when she had changed Eliiza into what amounted to a pleasure slave.

Professor V had received a few of these toys over his years of teaching and it was pleasant to supplement the three or four he normally kept at home for the purposes of enjoyment. He had seen some that were little more than bimbo sluts, others that were masterfully trained pleasure slaves. Each required their own approach, “Eliiza I would be honored to entertain you at my home for a weeks time. I can guarantee that you will be returned to your mistress at the end of that time and not even a minute late.”

The smile that shone on Eliiza’s face was both beautiful and promissory. “I appreciate your gift Ms. Kendaran, but I cannot protect you during your term here.” Mr. V said, looking right at her.

“I understand that, Sir. My name is Kendra Kendaran.”

“We are equals, I prefer to be respectful with fellow controllers. Norms are referred to by their names, unless the controllers are known by their first name alone.”

“I understand, sir. Please, call me by my first name. It isn’t my real name anyway, it is my Public Name.” Kendra explained.

“Ah, I see.” Mr. V understand the significance of a True Name and a Public Name to a caster. To a spell worker, truly to any kind of controller, a name held power. But knowing a spell worker’s true name was to hold their very soul in your power, so nobody knew their true name but a precious few, usually only their parents and sometimes not even. The Public Name was a name that the caster chose for themselves to give out, pseudonym with no power, but rather a way to be identified.

“I know you will not be able to protect me while I am here, sir but there is no harm in trying to bribe the professors when possible. Please, use her well during the week you have her. I have plans for her when she is returned to me.” Kendra grinned a wicked, wicked grin then turned and left.

“Come with me Eliiza. I own a coffee shop that you might like to try out...” Mr. V whispered and put his arm gently around her shoulder and lead her out the classroom door.