The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction Induction

Welcome one and all. And now what you’ve all been waiting for: the disclaimer. Law says if that if you’re not of legal age to view this material (sex and mind control stuff), then it’s illegal for you to view. On the assumption you came from one of those slef-rightous, ‘we know what’s best for you’ places that unjustifiably censor your private life; You really can’t be reading this delicate work I spent so many hours on. Sorry. Otherwise, if you are interested, please continue. Alright, now for the part you’ve all been fearing, the second part. (I know you all want to read the disclaimer and have no interest in the story, but you can give me feedback on either.)

-D

A day at the water park, what could be better? Get away from my lousy excuse for a part time job. Classes are out for three months. And plenty of water games to go around.

Last week was a stressful week for me. Finished the last of my finals, packed up and came home. I was walking into the airport terminal from the plane and saw a beautiful red haired blue eyed angel looking in my direction, she had to have been 20, but then again I already knew. I finally got to see my girlfriend Sarah again. She would not kiss me, “You been cheating on me?”

“Of couse.” Our typical joke whenever I get home. I reached over to kiss her and she pulled away. “You okay?”

“Yeah,” she turned around and wouldn’t face me. Her voice started to crack, “I’m sorry Nate, but I’m breaking up with you.”

“What!? What happened? Why? Did I do some—”

She turned around with a smile, “Just kidding silly!”

Heart pumping.. fast...must laugh.. at joke, I thought to myself. “Don’t scare me like that. Ya know what, since you scared me like that, you’ll probably do it again, so I’m breaking up with you.. Pre-emptive Strike BABY!”

“No! Don’t break up with me!!!”

“Give me one good reason,” I started to walk past her toward the car with my luggage in hand.

“Okay, I will.” and she pulled my arm twisting me to face her. She threw the luggage out of my hand, jumpd up on me with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She slowly pressed her lips to my lower lips in a small gentle kiss. I tried to pretend like I was not interested, but after about three of these short sweet and sensual kisses I brok down and kisses her back. Well, I suppose that breaking down is not the appopriate term, but for all pretenses of our little game, ‘break down’ is perfect. As I am sure you can see, this is where the week started to get good. And of course we spent the night together.

Now here I am, just standing inside the entrance gates of Waterpark World. Looked for a nice place to set up my blanket, preferably somewhere with a nice patch of grass. I found my spot. I set my stuff up, threw off the t-shirt and grabbed $4.50 to rent a tube. I got to the tube rental shack and they gave me a little tag. I could exchange the tag for a tube and vice versa.

I walked over to the main swimming pool which sat next to the wave pool. I was by myself today, Sarah and my other friends had to work, but I really needed a good day of water. I had roughly until 3 o’clock and then Sarah would pick me up and bring me home. So I was standing at the top of the stairs and thought to myself, “Oh Sarah, you could have had so much fun with me today.” Just then I looked up and saw long flowing red hair in a blue bikini. She turned her head for a momenet and I saw her profile. Sarah!!

I ran in her direction. I ran up to her I saw her beautiful flowing in the gentle breeze. I grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around and gave a deep yet tongueless kiss and pulled back. She looked up at me, oh shit, she’s not Sarah. “Oh no, I’m sorry, I thought you were somebody else.”

“Don’t worry, I’m used to it.” She looked me in the eye, her eyes were blue and just as beautiful as Sarah’s. “Well nice to meet you, I’m Sarah.” Holy shit!!!

“Uhh, hi, I’m Nate. Nice to meet you.” I felt like an absolute asshole, three years of college, over a thousand miles away from the woman of my dreams and I hadn’t as much as held a hand with another girl, and now the day after I get home I give a beautiful girl a deep and passionate kiss. “I’m really sorry about that, I feel like a total ass.”

“Don’t worry about it, I would usually get upset by a person doing something like that, but you seem nice.”

“I don’t know why I thought you were S—” weird. “=my girlfriend, she’s not even here today.”

“hehe, you’re sooo silly.”

“Gee thanks.”

“Well, where are the rest of you’re friends?”

I felt silly, “I’m here alone today actually.”

“Well don’t feel awkward or anything, I am too.” She looked at him kinda funny, “well since we’re both alone and we’ve already been introduced do ya wanna hang out for the afternoon?

Well two is more fun than one, and I know Sarah, well my Sarah, she is not one to get jealous, “Sure, sounds like it could be fun.”

The two of us started two walk to the swimming pool (Sans waves) and she stepped in, “ooooh, that’s ahh, refreshing.” I looked down and noticed her nipples becoming very erect in seconds. I touched my toe to the water, err that is 33º F(about 1ºC) chilled water. Okay, A little exaggerated, but that was way too cold for me. I stepped back, “oh come on you wimp.”

“Hey I’m not a wimp.” I looked at the water. “I would just prefer being Nate, not Natecicle.”

“Okay.” she stepped out of the water and got right up to my face, “then you wanna stay warm. huh?”

“Something like that.”

She took both of my hands and started pulling me to the steps of the pool again. “Just chill out. Listen to me, we’ll go in nice and slow.”

“Nooo.” losing battle.

“Just listen to me, read my lips, we’re going in.” I started to turn around, “Hey it’s hard to read my lips if you don’t look. I turned around and looked at her, she was on the second step, I was in a position to take one step onto the first one. “If I can do it you can do it.”

She continued to hold my hand. “Ya know what, I go to college and study visual communications. Ya know what part of you’re problem is? It’s the fact the the pool is blue. No matter how warm or cold the water is, you’re mind automatically makes you’re body think it’s cooler. If it was red or orange, you would think it was warmer.”

“Uh, okay... sure.”

“Seriously, Okay look at my lips, if the water was cold, wouldn’t they be blue?”

“You’re wearing a dark red lipstick, I don’t think so.”

“Oh yeah, well pretend I’m not.” She smiled at her silliness.

“That’s kinda tricky.”

“Okay, then I say again, watch my lips and listen to what I say. My lips are red. Red is a warm color. It can make you feel warm. I bet you can feel the heat on your shoulders right now.”

“Yeah, but it’s just the sun...”

“Quiet you, just work with me here. Use your imagination. Pretend my lips are a heat source,. Feel the heat flowing acorss your shoulders. It travels down your spine like a little snakey trail of water. As it reaches the base of your spine it spreads around through out your back.” And I was starting to feel it, I was beginning to sweat. I couldn’t “tell where the heat begins,” nor where it ended. Was the source of heat really coming from behind me or was it, “Coming from my hot red lips? Tell me Nate can you feel—” -the fire beginning to cover my body so peacefully? Yes I could. At first I felt it so comforting, “but now it’s starting to get uncomfortably warm. No it is actually hot—” and I started to feel as if my body was lying naked on the middle of a black road on a hot summer day. I couldn’t- “tell whether you are lying on your back or your stomache. It is getting painful.”

And suddenly I found myself feeling nothing. I looked around and saw nothing but blackness. I then noticed her beautifully hot red lips. But there was no mouth, or face, or person, just those red lips and blackness. “look down” and I saw four steps. I knew the moment I escaped the blackness my body would be consumed by fire and then death. “You have very little time, take a step down into my safe place.” I stepped down. I couldn’t actually feel anything, but I somehow knew my body was no longer on fire, but it was still burning. “You should take another step into the darkness. You’re body will no longer burn.” I was hesitant about stepping onto the next step. “You will feel be safe, you can trust me, I will bring you no harm.” There was something about her voice, I do not know what, but I did trust it. I stepped onto the second step. “As you prepare to take the third step, you will hind that a cool refreshing feeling travels up to your mid thigh from your feet. I was starting to feel it. And as I took the fourth and final step I realized that I felt it to about my waste.

“Doesn’t that feel nice?”

“Yes..” I said weakily, my voice felt dry from the heat.

“Yes, that’s it, just feel the refreshing coolness slowly wash up you. Feel as your knees begin to weaken in comfort. Now as my lips gently touch your chin, let yourself fall to your knees, and let the darkness flow up your body.:” I watched as the lips came up to me, and as they touched my legs could no longer support themselves, and i felt the murky, yet peaceful darkness wash up to my neck. I looked up to her lips. “And you will feel a slight pressure on your head and you will be completely in your own little place. I felt five distinct pressures around the top of my skull, and my eyes snapped open as i pulled mysel to the surface. She had coaxed me into the pool! Where was Sarah? I looked up and realized nearly an hour had passed since we were getting into the pool. What I remember couldn’t have taken place in more than a few minutes.

I started to climb the stairs and felt myself getting very warm. I had walked maybe twenty feet from the pool and I already felt like I was burning up. I looked around and saw the wave pool. I started to walk in that direction, but the intensity of the heat was becoming unbearable, I started to jog, then run. And as I stepped into it, the heat started to stop, as I continued the temperature stop rising, and as I finally made it comepletely under, I had returned to my normal state.

I waded across the pool, usually I would love to take advantage of a nice swim in the deep end. But now I had to think. I rested my back against the wall in the shallow area. Where could I find that Sarah girl?

“Hey, from this angle you look like a hotty.” No way. I looked up, and smiling at me was Sarah and thos fiery lips of hers.

“Nah, I’m perfectly fine. So you wanna undo whatever trick it was that you did to me.?”

“Not really, besides I’m just giving you a little adventure. Can you complete the quest? hehehe.”

“And what quest is that?”

“Why you have to kiss me three times before you leave, or you’ll spend every waking minute feeling like you’re on fire for the rest of your life.”

“Hey, no fair, I have a girlfriend. I won’t cheat.”

“Oh well, See ya later Hotty!": And she was gone. It took a minute for me to stand, by the time I got to my feet I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen.

I looked around, she would not give up that easily. I looked past the wall and saw waterfall mines, in another direction, a system of slides, and far off inb the distance I saw the gate entrance. She would not go that far. After all I could not. I stepped out of the wave pool and took a hasty jog toward the Waterfall mines. Insie was very wet and cool. It was also a maze. I walked one way and found myself in three feet of water. I kept turning the narrow twists until I found myself in the center chamber. The ceiling lifted up and jets of water sprayed highinto the air. It was mde to look like an erupting volcanoe on the outside, and made to saok those on the inside. I turned to leave the way I came in, but the door had close, What if I had passed her. Oh well I’ll have to come in again. I turned around to face the other door. She stood there.

“What fate is in store for Nate? He is such good bait, I can’t wait to see how he rates.”

“Huh?”

“Gonna kiss me?”

“Yep” I walked over to Sarah. She closed her eyes and waited for my lips. I pressd my lips against her cheek and backed away.

“Well I must say, I really did not expect that.”

I looked at her with my shit eating grin, “Well one down, two to go.”

“None down, do you feel any cooler?”

“No.”

“Then it didn’t count. It only works when you try to convince me that you are being passionate.” Dammit. I reached forward and grabbed her by the hips. She immediately reciprocated by wrapping her arms around my neck and she pulled both legs up around my waist. I kissed her.. with a real kiss. My Shame now felt sompletely, but I loved Sarah, my Sarah. This kiss meant nothing to me, but I was trying to convince this girl otherwise. God, I feel like scum.

“Well see ya later hotty.” I fell to my knees for a minute unable to look up. When I did she was once again gone.

I ran out as fast as I could and i saw her I could already feel much cooler. So all I had to do was kiss her twice more, and put this all behind me. What would I tell Sarah? I could not even think about not telling her, I think hurting her a little is better than being dishonest. I raced for my opponent. She had not seen me. I raced up behind her, along side the pool. I grabbed her by the arm, “Tag.” I pulled her into my arms and kissed her just as strong as I had before. One of her legs found it’s way wrounf one of mine. My fingers got a little too into it and I started to squeeze her ass cheeks. Finally we let go of the embrace.

“Oh, I didn’t know you had that in you. But then again, I didn’t think You would have found me befoe I found another hiding place. Well good luck finding me for your third kiss hotty.” Once again I fell to my knees and could not look sirectly toward her. About a minute later I got up and looked around. Gone. I was walking feeling the heat come back to me ever so slowly. One more kiss really should be enough. I looked at my watch. 2:20. Okay, must find her soon.

The heat was becoming overwhelming. I was in front of the bathrooms. I looked to the side of the rerstrooms and found a shower area. I needed to cool off. I walked in and turned the corner.

“Oh my Nate, didn’t think you would find me in here at all.” Sarah.. Well luckily for me, just one more kiss. I walked up to her, and placed one hand on the side of her neck, and slowly brought her into me. She placed both hands on my shoulder and her elbows were lying against my chest. We stood there for a minute, I didn’t have any idea why, but I felt very close to this woman. She looked up at me, wrappeed her arms around my neck and jumped up wrapping boh of her feet around my waist. She kissed me on my lower lip. I did nothing, she kissed me again, and then the third time I could not not resist. I started kissing her back.. slowly edged my fingers along her back as I gently dabbed my tongue to her upper lip and pulled back.. I turned my arm and slowly lowered myself to my knees supporting her while kissing her. She reached up and water from the shower heads started cascading along our bodies. She was sitting against my left forearm with our lips sealed together. I brought my free arm up and started to gently rub her belly. She kissed me ever so much deeply. My hand cupped under her breast in a sofet message as they found their way to her nipple. Then I... ya know what, the rest of this is between her and me, you know what we did, and if you don’t, you probably shouldn’t be reading this.

As we walked out of the shower area she handed me a small orange piece of cloth. “Next time you see me, you will kive this to me, and everything will be clear. She reached up and kissed me one last time. As she walked away I noticed she had a hickey... oops.

Three o’clock came very quickly. What was I to do? Whould she still love me? Would she be able to forgive me? I was waiting outside the entrance gate when I saw my Sarah in her car coming up. I was still holding the orange piece of cloth. I opened the door and was surprised to see her wearing a similar looking bikini to the ‘evil’ Sarah. I said hi, climbed in and kissed her. As I pulled away, I noticed something, she had a hickey on her neck. Then I looked down, without realizing it, I had given my Sarah, the orange cloth. She looked back at me smiled, and everything suddenly became very clear.