The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the second of the Intricate story arch. Please do not repost without author’s permission.

* * *

Intricate Deceptions

Groggily, I pulled myself out of bed and peeled the wet sticky sheets from my bare skin. The pungent smell of sexual heat was like a heady perfume, almost making me sick, now in the aftermath of my lustful humiliations. The collie-tail still jutted proudly from my rear, the fine hairs of the tail now matted together with my own juices, dried. I unwedged it from my snatch, carefully. Its presence was a beacon, a trigger, and a warning. Go home, Lassie. I shivered.

I couldn’t go home, not yet. I had a task to perform, and I knew the cost of failure. His cruel warning words echoed in my mind, alongside the seducing warning words of Hers. Again I shivered, this time from the cold of the air against my drying sweat. Stiffly, I moved to the chair at the foot of the bed, and picked up the long, elegant white robe that hadn’t been there the night before. I didn’t need to guess where it’d come from. And somehow I knew that it was all that was here that I’d find to wear.

Silken and soft, it slid deliciously across my taut nipple, a gentle lovers lick. The hem ended just above my lower thighs, and the neckline cut low, showing off my soft swells of dusky breasts, impressions of aroused tits. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and pulled the hood over my face. I had no desire to be recognized, especially after how I’d gotten here.

I saw the Truth of his words, now. I knew what it was He wanted. I smiled, secretly to myself. Closing my eyes, I drifted into my own mind, and began to weave His Will.

* * *

On my way out the hotel, I flushed at the haunting jeers of the staff, who barked loudly, and snickered as I hurried out. I didn’t dare stay, I knew what would happen. My face burned, as they began shouting commands to me. Roll Over. Play Dead. Beg, Lassie, Beg. Squeezing my thighs together, I managed to push the door open, and slide into the street.

A jut of cool air greeted me against my ass as I stepped out onto the burning asphalt. In my haste to continue my mission, I hadn’t put any sandals on, and now I regretted it. I ran swiftly across the scorching street to a bit of shade, my tail bobbing slightly with the pace. Once my feet meet the cool ground, I swiveled and moved my hand to pull the robe down. To my dismay, and desire, I found the backside of the robe was held up by the stiffness of the tail. My tail. The hem was too short to pull it over, and again I was left to humiliation. I was afraid of what would happen if I touched the tail again—She’d done that to me. I had no desire to go into a masturbating fit in the middle of the street. I’d overestimated her, and that was my price. She had won the battle. Perhaps she would win the war was well, but not before my task had been completed. He would return for me, if I was successful. He always did.

I drifted through the interwoven streets again, dressed only in the white robe that had been left for me. The sounds of merchants bargaining and arguing with customers in the backgrounds, the smells of animals and food, the roar of outdated motorcars and the stench of the exhaust; all these things seemed distant.

I could only hear the sound of her singing, echoing in the back of my mind.

With each quick step, and each slip and bob of the tail wedged up my backside, I became more and more aware of my naked ass, and the raw puffiness of my aroused cunt. The robe kept slipping down, baring them for everyone behind me to stare at. It was all I had in my to keep from pinching my own tits. My loins burned with warmth. I thought of her training me to do more than just bark. I flushed with heat, as my floppy ‘ears’, my own hair creatively tied, flopped against the wind. I’d left them like that, as she’d made them, less I displease her.

As I grew closer to the stone archway, it seemed the longer I walked, the more erotic I found the stares, and whispered hushes. Time seemed to slow, sweetly. Yet, unlike my last encounter, people slid away from me, as if I had been Marked. As if they knew better than to try to play with me, or take advantage. Their wariness was palpable, but they stared nonetheless, and I found myself wondering if my face was as stained brightly red as the arousal between my dripping thighs.

* * *

I slipped into the club, again, face-to-face with the man whom I’d laid to waste only two nights ago. Pride was in his features, and I felt the warmth of blush against my cheeks. Appraisingly, he glanced over me. Glancing at the robe, and my attire, he gave me a sharp nod.

Oh, God. I barked, loudly, squeezing my thighs together, trembling. I ducked my head, as if realizing my place.

He smiled, as if that in it promised him retribution. I squeezed my thighs together, and ducked my head. Hell was written in those dark eyes of his, and I was suddenly sorry for thinking I could get away with that.

Meekly, I slunk to the ground on all fours, suddenly aware of my position in this place, and crawled into the club, debasing myself with every effort to move forward.

The sound, and flavor of the club was absent, only the ghosts of sex, and moans existed amongst the empty tables and chairs. The robe made it difficult to crawl against the slippery-lacquered floor as it gathered about my knees. Still, I managed to make my way to Her.

Swathed in the same clothes as the other evening, Her face was obscured to me. I leaned forward, and nuzzled her legs, with a soft, “Woof,” of gentle affection.

“I see you didn’t heed my advice, did you, Lassie?” She shifted, on her throne, parting her legs fractionally, and caressed my cheek with the heel of her foot. “Very well.” She moved slightly, pushing the scepter from her lap. Lightly tapping me on the shoulder the robe was pushed back, to reveal the dark raven’s wing tattoo that cascaded over my shoulder. She smiles, “Tell me about this,” she purred, quietly.

Her voice was pure, just like I remembered it. Like a warm mist, I reveled in it. For a moment, the eternal hunger He’d bestowed on me seemed as if it could be quenched. I wanted so much to hear her again. I eagerly licked her feet, and stuck my ass up in the air, proudly displaying my tail. “He found me,” I whimpered to her, as if confiding my deepest secret.

I could feel her eyes on me heavy, holding me, and she withdrew the contact, instead, rising up from her throne, to look down on me from above. “He trained you, did he, Lassie? Saw you had some of our Blood in you?” Her smile was bitter, “And what do you bring me from him?”

My heat was warm, burning, trickling down my loins. “I’m supposed to kill you?” I informed her questioningly, looking up from her feet. I wriggled my ass, so my stiffened tail would wag. Somehow that didn’t surprise her. Her legs parted more, and softly she began to hum a little nonsense tune, that buzzed deliciously in my head.

I whimpered, and leaned forward, pushing my nose deep into her loins, between her thighs, and nuzzled. Her scent seeped into my breath, and my mind, laying a gentle cover over the comforting clouds her voice had provided against my thoughts. She sighed, softly. “Drink of me, young one,” she sing-songed, and the warm mist clouded over my mind even more.

* * *

I woke up, the aftertaste of the River in my mouth for only a fraction of a second before it fleeted away, and I smiled from my place at her feet. My eyes were only on her, though I heard the soft shuffling of cloth beyond. Others were watching. I didn’t mind.

Soft, warm hands, intoxicating, lifted and stroked my head. “Did He actually think he’d defeat me, by you?” She purred, quietly. “Tell me, little one. And I’ll consider letting you stay with me. Confide in your Goddess.”

My leg thumped, lightly, against the ground as I leaned into the affections, “He thought I would be able to resist you,” she purred, “For at least a little bit. Long enough to distract you, He said.”

Two yellow slit-eyes narrowed, as she leaned forward, her fingertips dug slightly into my skin. “Lassie,” she said, softly, her breath now short, the anger filling the air with her tension. Somehow I knew that she could do more with her voice than just seduce, and I felt my heart crawl into itself, and hide.

“I don’t know, my Goddess,” I whispered back, fearfully. “All I know is I was a distraction, of his real plans. He said he’d finally found a way to rid himself of you. That your pride would want to break me and make a toy out of me before finding out who I was, and why I was here. That’s all I know, Goddess. I swear it.”

Those inhuman eyes stared at me, narrowed, for a long, silent moment. Then, she tossed my head to the floor. Looking across her throne room, she spoke viciously, “Come, Kittens. A Raven has dared test our tempers. He has dipped his beak in my land, and now is the time to clip those wings. But first, we need to ascertain what this plan of his is. He is too much of a trickster to go into his domain unprepared. I will feast on his blood, nonetheless.”

I shivered, at the force of her words. The venom within them burned into my skin, burrowing like worms into my being. I could feel a slow burning hatred welling up within me for Raven. He would die, for bringing this travesty upon my Goddess.

“I’ve just received a most intriguing present,” she murmured, quietly to me, and the other Worshippers present. “Undoubtedly, Raven hasn’t a clue I’ve come into the possession of such. It has a small bit of power, amongst my Toys, and it will make his life at least a trifle bit uncomfortable. Perhaps a distraction of my own.” A small, confident smile crept along her face.

She turned her head. Her foot brushed over the hardness of my nipples, causing my upper body to flush in heated pleasure, my breasts tingling. I could hear the rustle of robes around me, and she watched me, thoughtfully. “Cleo, my dear?” She purred.

A different woman came forward dressed in black leather. I hadn’t noted her before, but she was clearly different than the others. Most of the other women were dressed in the white robes, akin to mine, like a sacred group of an ancient Sect. This one was set apart from that. She was beautiful, and sensual, moving with the grace of a sublime feline. I envisioned myself between her thighs, at the soft/hard nubs that poked through her seductive suit.

The rich scent of the perfumed leather worked it’s way into my mind as she moved forward with utter silence, and I inhaled deeply again. The leather smelt of Her, as if it had been bathed in Her juices, time and time again. My nose brushed against the woman’s calf, against the skintight catsuit she’d managed to work her trim body in. The bright glitter of knives flashed across her belt. She lowered herself onto one knee, and kissed the Goddess’s foot, as I watched.

Silently, I watched her form with envy. In my heat, I found the pressure of my tail pleasurable, and I leaned back, to sit up, and panted hoarsely, rocking back and forth against this new part of me. I moaned, softly, so as not to disturb, working the plugged end of my tail deeper into my asshole. I couldn’t remember ever feeling so pure.

Cleo’s head moved in, invited by Her, as she whispered, “Lassie is a good little bitch, always in heat. But, her loyalty is in question. Watch her. Kill her, if she misbehaves, or seeks me, or any of my Kittens harm. I’d not like it, if my Toys were injured,” she purred, her head lolling back into the darkness. She favored me with a smile, amidst her pleasure, and my cunt spasmed with a flourish. I barked, softly, to voice my loyalty to Her. Again, she smiled, “I’m sure you’ll Worship me properly, Lassie. But we do need to make sure that Raven’s not implanted any surprises in you, now, don’t we?”

I nodded, my eyes glued to her parted thighs, and the talented, sensuous tongue between it. I wanted to move, to share in the pleasure with them, but I knew it was not my place. Not yet.

Her toes curled, as she stroked the smooth flatness of her slaves black hair, roughly pulled back into a sharp ponytail. She sighed, intoxicating pleasure swallowing her features. Cleo rocked against Her foot, almost dreamily. The rest of us could only watch in jealous, unbridled lust, as another drank from the holy waters.

From behind, I felt my legs part, and cold wet nose prying. I leaned down, offering myself to my new mate. The doorkeeper chuckled from behind, as he watched me tremble in uncontrollable spasms at the first long, rough lick. His retribution was at hand, and I felt beautiful as he collared me, and set me to his leash. Through him, I would please Her. And I felt those yellow-slits on my, as I spread further, inviting the warmth and softness of the furred belly onto my back.

A robed woman handed her a speakerphone, on a silver tray. The Goddess accepted, and then brought the robed woman to her breast, which was quickly suckled, and ravished.

A male voice answered on the other end, curious, and to the point. “What?” It sounded vaguely suspicious.

“I’ve received your toy, Raven, you old bastard,” she slurred, warmly. “I would’ve thought since our last encounter you would’ve learned to leave me alone. Now you’re going to pay for it in blood.”

Her voice was so cruel. It burned into me, searing. Scalding. I felt my stomach tighten, as if she were stringing a corset about me. Hot wax, dripping onto my thighs. I moaned, loudly.

“Is this you, Cat? Prideful little bitch. I’ve got more important things to do than send you toys, and play games with your conceded cunts,” he warned, sounding infuriated. How dare he, my thoughts burned. He’ll pay.

A soft moan passed her lips, as her hands caressed the necks, and cheeks of her worshippers, but she continued, “I don’t know what you’re planning, Blackie, but I suggest you find something shiny and pretty. Cats have claws, and birds are in season.”

“You’ve gotten too big for that loose cunt of yours, little pussy. I’m going to drink your goddamn eyes,” the voice over the speaker droned on...

...My face pushed into the earth near her throne as I listened to the conversation fade away. It was inconsequential. The smell of intoxicating leather, being mounted by my new mate, this was my concern, for the moment. Obedience. Worshipping. I knew that this little bitch was going to be a happy, and very contented collie.

* * *