The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTIMATE ADVENTURES

© Copyright 1999 by

Part 6

Our closing interview with Madeline was scheduled for 9:00am Monday. We both took the day off so we could enjoy each other’s company afterwards.

Madeline was waiting to greet us when we showed up at her office. We passed over the offered easy chairs and went straight to the daybed, where we sat together hand in hand. Madeline nodded approvingly and turned one of the easy chairs to face us before sitting down in it.

“If you don’t mind,” she said, “I’d like to have Kym sit in with us. She played a very active role in your program, as you now know.”

Helen and I looked at each other but didn’t need to think. “Sure,” we said in unison.

Kym grinned at us both again as she adjusted the other chair and sat down. “So,” Madeline began. “Why don’t you tell me about your week?”

Helen and I took turns telling the story, starting with the evening after our first meeting. We went over every detail: every thought, every feeling, every desire and action. Madeline listened intently the whole time, making encouraging sounds, but seldom interrupted. We talked for a very long time. After a long while, Kym left us briefly and returned with a pitcher of ice water and four glasses. By the time we finished the story, the pitcher was almost empty and morning was nearer to midday.

When we were done, Madeline spent a few minutes digesting what we had told her. She hadn’t taken a single written note, but I had no doubt that she had every detail in her head. We found ourselves waiting silently for her response. Turning to Helen, Madeline asked: “Do you think you’ve changed any this past week?”

“Absolutely,” Helen answered right away.

“How so?”

“Hmm .” she mused. “For one thing, I feel more confident in myself. I also seem to relax more when I’m with Bob.”

“Same here,” I added. “I feel like a few walls have been knocked down and we have all this new space to live in.”

“That’s wonderful,” Madeline replied. “You are both learning how to relax and enjoy each other instead of vying for control.”

“Is that what the program was really about?” Helen asked.

“Your program was based on several goals,” Madeline explained. “Definitely, one was to get both of you used to the idea of releasing control, giving in to your own feelings instead of trying to engineer each other’s orgasms. Great sex comes easily if you are both willing to just let it happen.”

“Those tapes didn’t hurt either,” I remarked. “You sure loosened some of my knots with those. What was in them?”

“General suggestions similar to ones I gave you in this office. They were designed to increase your sexual confidence, promote a more positive self-image, increase your libido, and foster a desire to talk with each other about your experiences. The first one included a fractionation exercise to reinforce your training and some specific suggestions that would cause you to physically relax when you became aroused. There was a new tape every day which repeated the basics and also set up the encounters.”

“Yes, the encounters,” Helen said. “Where did you get the ideas for those?”

“Mostly from you and Bob, by way of your fantasies. While under hypnosis, you described scenes in which you were overcome with passion, or instilled that passion in Bob through the telephone. Your fantasies, like Bob’s, revolved largely around either taking control or surrendering control to someone else, usually Bob. Based on that, I scripted encounters that would help you push your boundaries a little.”

“You mean, like having sex in a public bathroom?”

“Certainly. You also got opportunities to let Bob bring you to multiple orgasms, which is something both of you wanted but which you had been reluctant to allow for fear of seeming too demanding.”

“What about me?” I prompted as Helen digested the information.

“Your fantasies were also very interesting,” she continued. “Especially in the way that they dovetailed so nicely with Helen’s. Helen dreamed of being more open sexually, and you dreamed about having sex with her in unusual places. You described several different bondage fantasies involving Helen and sometimes a second woman tying you up and taking their time with you, and you also expressed a strong desire to have Helen let you undress her. Most of these things were easy enough to arrange. As with Helen, the important part was to get you to open up to her, to let yourself enjoy the sex without thinking too much about the nuts and bolts. I especially wanted you to realize that even if you do orgasm earlier than you’d like, you can still please Helen in other equally effective ways.”

“I think we both got that,” I said. “Some of those night sessions were intense.”

“They certainly were,” Helen agreed. “That first night, when Bob came so fast, it amazed me how good I felt for being able to please him so much. Then, when he started on me, I just blissed out. I’d never felt anything like that before.”

Madeline nodded. “Did you find that it got easier to release control as the week progressed?”

“Yes, I think so. Mind you, a lot of the time I didn’t really have a choice. When Bob snuck up behind me on Thursday and turned me into a rag doll I pretty much had to do whatever he wanted.”

“Did that frighten you as much as the first night?”

Helen thought it over. “No, I’d have to say it didn’t. It was a lot like the Monday night, only more so. I felt like a queen letting Bob service me like that.”

“It was my pleasure,” I interjected. “A pleasure that you took plenty of opportunities to return, I’ll point out. Like that phone call, for instance. I was the one out of control for that one.”

“That’s right,” Madeline agreed. “That was one of Helen’s fantasies. It dovetailed nicely with some of your fantasies about being seduced by Helen in unusual places.”

“Unusual places. You mean, like Larry and Peg’s house? I still can’t believe we got away with that one.”

“I wouldn’t have tried it if Larry and Peg hadn’t been clients recently,” Madeline assured us. “I had Kym pay them a brief visit before you two arrived. All they remember is that you did some pretty heavy necking during the movie.”

“About that movie,” Helen said. “How did I end up with that tape? And why did it affect us that way when we were never into that sort of thing before?”

Now it was Kym’s turn to blush. “I was waiting for you in the video store. After suggesting to Bob that he go to the car alone, I got behind you in line and switched your tape for one I’d taken from the adult room.”

“And then made us both forget seeing you, is that it?”

The girl nodded, smiling. “We did a similar thing at the Giant on Saturday. I gave Bob a trigger and walked away, but he didn’t remember seeing me. Then I watched from a safe distance while the scene developed.”

“It worked,” I replied. “I don’t remember you at all. I just remember saying something about Helen having a nice ass, and then she went nympho on me. I tried to deal with it, but seeing her in a frenzy like that put me out of control too.”

“It was a different kind of control fantasy,” Madeline explained. “Being swept up by a grand passion, as the novelists say. With both of you out of control, it adds an element of risk that you both had ideas of exploring.”

“It scared the hell out of me,” I replied. “I thought for sure we were going to get busted.”

“It scared me too,” Helen interjected. “My body was going nuts and I couldn’t stop it. Bob saved me.”

“Your trust in Bob is what saved you,” Madeline corrected. “You looked to him for help, and he did the best he could for you. Remember that.”

“When I heard that guy coming with his kid my whole life flashed before my eyes,” I complained.

Kym looked back at me sheepishly. “I’m sorry about that. As soon as you two bolted into the bathroom I hung an ‘Out of Order’ sign on the door and stood guard just in case. I would have left it up longer, but that poor little boy was in such dire need. I couldn’t make him suffer, so I knocked once to warn you and ducked out of sight.”

Okay, I could forgive her for that one. “If we go back there and find extra security posted near the restrooms, we’ll know why,” I joked. “I guess that brings us to the pool party. We didn’t really invite you, did we?”

Kym giggled. “Of course you did. Right here in this room.”

Madeline took over. “When you told me about the party you were planning, it seemed like an excellent opportunity to end the week on a high note. Helen got an opportunity to be openly sexual while still feeling safe and among friends. It also proved the effectiveness of the program at strengthening her overall sense of self. Helen, I’m extremely proud of you—it takes a lot of self-confidence for a 32-year-old woman to put on a string bikini and stand next to someone like Kym.”

“And even more to take it off,” Kym added. “I was feeling a little insecure myself about then.”

“I’d never thought of myself as being very sexy,” Helen mused. “Not until this past week anyway. You don’t mind if I keep the bikini, do you?”

“Keep them both,” Kym told her. “I bought them just for that occasion.”

I had one more question for the younger girl. “After you put me to sleep by the pool, Kym, did you give me any extra suggestions?”

“Like what?” she asked innocently.

“Like Oral Sex 101.”

Everyone started laughing, including me. “Yes,” she finally answered, “I did. You were trying so hard, but you really needed someone to teach you the basics.”

“Whose basics did you teach me with?”

A sly grin crossed her face for a moment. “Helen’s, of course.”

Madeline cleared her throat. “Normally we don’t go to quite those lengths with our encounters,” she explained. “I agreed to the threesome in your case because Kym volunteered the idea herself, and because it fit in so closely with fantasies both of you described.”

“You taught him well,” Helen said to Kym. “You taught me well also; thank you for that. I’m sure we’ll be using our new skills frequently.”

We were silent for a few moments, sensing the meeting’s end but not wanting to part company just yet. Madeline gave us both a pleased look and asked one final question: “Now that you know how the magic was done, how do you feel about it?”

Helen answered first. “I feel great,” she said with authority. “I feel sexy and attractive, and able to enjoy things I couldn’t let myself do or feel before. I’ve never been more in love with this guy than I am right now.” She gave me a big squeeze as she finished.

“Same here,” I added. “You’ve lifted a couple of big weights off my shoulders that had been holding me down for years. My only regret is that I didn’t have experiences like this long ago; if I had, maybe I wouldn’t have developed those hang-ups in the first place.”

“The past is done,” Madeline replied. “The important thing now is what you make of your relationship in the present and future. I am truly happy to see how you have grown so much closer together in this past week. Going forward, I want you to think about this: many of the physical responses you went through this past week were scripted; however, the emotions you experienced together did not come from anything we said to you in this office or on tape. You had them within you all the time. You will continue to have them as long as you believe in and cherish each other.”

We ended the meeting in a group hug. Madeline assured us we could always come back if we wanted to, and we made sure to take her card and a fee schedule with us. Suddenly I had a thought. “Madeline, could I ask you for a special favor?”

“What did you have in mind?”

When I told her, all three women’s eyes lit up and broad smiles graced their faces. “It would be my pleasure,” Madeline answered.

On our way back through the lobby we saw a man and woman about our age, sitting near each other, squinting quizzically at clipboards containing the IA questionnaire. Helen and I exchanged a knowing look and beamed smiles at the couple on our way out the door.

Two weeks later, it was our turn to host video night. We got the house together and fixed up an assortment of the usual snacks and drinks. Larry and Peg arrived promptly at 7:45, so we got to talk and munch a little before the movie. At 8:00 I rose and walked to the VCR.

“What’s the feature tonight?” Larry asked.

“It’s a surprise,” I said, remembering Helen’s answer to that same question at their house. “I hope you like it.”

“’Debbie Does Dallas’?” Larry guessed, eliciting laughs from all of us.

“Just watch,” I told him as I rejoined Helen on the sofa. My arm around her shoulders, I pressed the Play button on the remote.

In a few seconds, Madeline’s face appeared on the screen. “Good evening, Larry and Peg,” she began. “This tape is a gift to you from Bob and Helen and can be used as often as you wish.” I heard gasps and turned to see Larry and Peg staring open-mouthed at the TV, like kids getting their first peek at the goodies on Christmas morning. Before they could get a word in, Madeline’s voice said, “Larry and Peg, sleep now.” Their faces went blank and their bodies melted into their respective chairs. Helen and I tiptoed to our bedroom, leaving the door open just a crack.

“This was an ingenious idea,” Helen said, hugging me tightly.

“What better way to thank them?” I replied, returning the embrace.

We waited in silence for a little while. From upstairs we could hear Madeline’s voice but couldn’t make out the words. After fifteen or twenty minutes her voice stopped. It was soon replaced by the unmistakable sound of moans, both male and female. The moaning got louder and faster as it continued. I felt my body responding to the passionate noises, and one look at Helen told me hers was doing the same. We stripped quickly and made love, adding our own joyful sounds to the mix.

Epilogue

It was a cold, rainy day in early April. The clock on the wall said 4:00am, but I didn’t care. I kept my place next to Helen, holding her hand, talking to her, helping to keep her relaxed and disassociated from the pain. The fetal monitor kept up its steady rhythms, letting us know that our baby was doing fine.

Dr. Agnes Kennesaw came in, as she had been doing about every 20 minutes for the past 16 hours. It took a lot of searching to find an OB/GYN willing to work with deep hypnosis for anesthesia, but Helen and I both knew it was worth it. Dr. Kennesaw checked Helen’s cervix one last time and pronounced her ready to start pushing.

I took Helen deeper into trance, telling her that her work was almost done. “Now you can relax, Helen, relax and breathe deeply, gathering your strength for the last effort. Pay close attention to your cervix and pelvic muscles, Helen. Feel them relaxing, relaxing, stretching, opening wider and wider to allow the baby to pass without pain, without injury to you. Relax, let go, and enjoy.” I kept up that patter as the hypno-anesthetist had taught me, then coached Helen through a series of hard, short pushes designed to pop the baby out without tearing Helen’s tissues.

Four pushes were enough to clear the baby’s head and shoulders. Dr. Kennesaw took it from there, gently pulling the baby free with gloved hands. A nurse quickly came up and clamped the umbilical cord while another wrapped the baby in a blanket for warmth. Dr. Kennesaw offered me a pair of surgical scissors. With tears in my eyes, I cut neatly through the cord.

“Do you have a name for her?” Dr. Kennesaw asked.

“Yes. Welcome to life, Madeline.”