The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTIMATE ADVENTURES

© Copyright 1999 by

Part 3

We were quiet on the way home from Bethesda. I think we were both trying to digest everything we had been told about ourselves.

It didn’t take long for me to realize that Madeline had me pegged. I do have a thing about being in control, I always have. That’s why it drives me nuts when I try to do something for Helen in bed and she stops me. As you can probably guess from my background, talking about sex was a big taboo in my family. Most of my sexual education came from antiseptic-looking men in lab coats giving “Family Life” lectures at school. I knew I was pretty square, maybe even uptight, but so was everyone else in my circle. By the time I met Helen I had found a system that worked—get her wet, hide the salami, make sure she comes first—and I was afraid to try much of anything else. Helen seemed to like my technique enough; she never suggested anything different, anyway. There was that one time she surprised me by taking my cock into her mouth for a few seconds. It felt so good that I almost came right in her mouth, but I was afraid of grossing her out so I asked her to stop. Later I tried to go down on her, but the strong smell and the fluids everywhere made me gag (not real romantic) and I had no idea what to do down there, so I gave up. From that point on we stuck with good old-fashioned boning, and I figured we were okay as long as I made sure Helen was satisfied.

That’s not to say I didn’t have fantasies. Sure, sometimes I’d get all hot and bothered thinking about Helen tying me up and having her way with me, or about Helen seducing me in a strange or public place, or about me slowly undressing Helen and driving her wild. But if Madeline thought a few suggestions were going to turn this square into a swinger, I figured Larry would be getting his refund after all.

After overindulging at lunch neither of us felt like a big dinner, so we just pulled out some leftovers and ate off paper plates. Helen was still pretty much silent, looking thoughtful and a little bit distant as she ate. Madeline had more or less said we should try to talk more, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to try. “Penny for your thoughts?” I offered.

Helen smiled a distant smile. “Nickel for yours.”

“I asked you first,” I countered, and resolved to wait quietly until she was ready. She only kept me waiting a few seconds.

“I was thinking about Madeline, and about us,” she explained. “How we do seem to have fallen into habits that maybe aren’t working as well for us as they used to. How we don’t try new things any more. How we don’t really talk about things—not just bedroom things, but feelings in general.”

“Same here. That lady has our number, all right.” A lot of my insecurities came flooding up, and I added: “Is there anything you’d like me to do for you? In bed, I mean?”

She gave me a sad smile and took my hand in hers. “I honestly don’t know, dear. Why don’t we just see what happens this week and take it from there?”

I was going to say “I can do that,” but it came out “I love you.” That works too, I decided.

“I love you too.”

That night when Helen went to bed I flipped on the computer for a little recreational surfing. The plan was to read up on hypnosis, but for some reason my heart wasn’t in it. I could hear Helen moving around in the bedroom and half my brain kept picturing her up there getting changed, brushing her teeth, climbing into bed. I decided to shut off the computer and go to bed myself. As soon as I walked into the bedroom, I began to feel strange. My body started its usual routine of undressing, but it felt different somehow.

“You’re up early,” Helen observed as I started taking my shirt off.

“Yeah, I know.”

“Any particular reason?” Helen had the strangest expression on her face, a kind of nagging puzzlement that looked a lot like what I was experiencing as my body continued stripping almost by itself. I decided to stop and think about it, but my body paid no attention—it just kept peeling off clothes.

“I don’t think so. Do you mind?”

“Not at all.” Something was up—Helen had seen me strip almost daily for years, but tonight she seemed to be really watching as my pants dropped to the floor. I saw that her eyes were aimed straight at my crotch. Then I noticed her bare shoulders above the edge of the sheet. Helen doesn’t own any sleepwear that doesn’t cover the shoulders (she doesn’t even own a strapless bra); that meant she was topless at least. I was so surprised I barely noticed that I had dropped my briefs into the dirty clothes pile instead of wearing them to bed as I usually do.

She scooted closer to the middle of the bed as I approached it, lifting the sheets to allow me to slide in underneath them. I caught just a glimpse of her body as she held up the sheets, and even in the murky light of the TV I could tell she was naked. Right about then I realized that I was too, naked and starting to get hard.

I let Helen pull me closer as she draped the sheets over me and slid an arm under her head to hug back. Our mouths locked together in a long, delicious kiss. We kept kissing and I felt my cock rising and stiffening even more under the sheet. Helen’s hand slid down my belly and found the proof of my arousal. I drew in a sharp breath and heard myself moan when her hand started to caress its length.

Things got really strange at that point. Part of me knew that I was getting too excited too soon and wanted Helen to stop so I could work on her first. But my body wouldn’t respond to that part; instead, the more Helen stroked me the heavier my limbs felt and the lighter my head felt. I couldn’t speak and I couldn’t move, not even to try and return the favor; I was overcome by the heaviness. It was very similar to what I’d felt in Madeline’s office as she sent me off to sleep; I felt a creeping anxiety, just as I had felt in Madeline’s office, as I realized how completely powerless I was. At the same time, I became totally fixated on the sensations in my cock and then in my balls as Helen continued to stroke and fondle me. All my nerves were tingling where she touched me; soon my fears were drowned in growing ecstasy as I moaned uncontrollably with every move she made. My cock felt longer than a baseball bat and harder than an iron spike, and then in a flash I realized it was about to explode. I took a deep breath and groaned loudly as I felt myself fly over the edge. My cock kept pumping and pumping for longer than I’d ever imagined possible. I was so absorbed in the pleasure of the physical release that it seemed like ages before my cock finally went still and my breathing began to return to normal.

Helen’s arms were around me, her head resting on my shoulder and her leg draped over mine. I found that I could move again; the heaviness had lifted sometime during my orgasm. Then I realized what I had just done—I’d violated my sexual prime directive by not bringing Helen to orgasm with me. Saddened and a little ashamed for not trying harder to please her, I kissed the top of Helen’s head. “I’m sorry, honey,” I began.

Helen’s face tilted up toward mine. She locked her eyes on mine and asked, “Why?”

“Because I didn’t . I mean, you didn’t .” She put two fingers over my mouth to silence me.

“I got what I wanted,” she said.

“I love you,” I said as I pulled her up on top of me for another deep kiss. We held that position for several minutes, kissing hungrily, until I noticed that her nipples felt hard against my chest. Holding her to me, I rolled us both over and slid down to take a nipple into my mouth. Her hand started to pull my head away but I resisted and in a moment I felt her muscles relaxing under me. I looked up and saw a blissful expression on her face and realized she must be experiencing what I had felt earlier. While still sucking and teasing one nipple, I reached down between her legs and started massaging her mound. Helen’s breathing became faster and more labored as I worked, even though her other muscles were limp. I kept working on her, stroking and licking and sucking, until I realized that I had a hard-on again. I’ve never been hard again that soon after coming, but I wasn’t about to question my good fortune just then. Instead, I got up on top of Helen and worked the tip of my stiff cock up and down her slit a few times. A sound I’d never heard before started coming out of Helen’s mouth—she was moaning with pleasure. With a sense of wonder, I did a few more up and down strokes and then buried my rod inside her. She gasped when she felt me penetrating and her hips began flexing up and down automatically. I stayed low and well balanced, keeping my weight evenly distributed, and adapted quickly to her rhythm. Soon I felt the muscles in her groin clench as Helen burst into orgasm. I kept thrusting into her, watching her face, then was surprised to feel a surge in my balls as I came again, filling her with what little seed I had left. When we were both done I slipped down next to Helen and held her tightly against me while our breathing returned to normal. I was almost asleep when I felt her get up, kiss my forehead, and head for the bathroom.

When the alarm clock woke me up Tuesday morning I was still on my back, still naked, with a sticky bed sheet over me to let me know it wasn’t just a dream. Helen stirred next to me, back in her customary nightgown. “You can shower first,” she told me and dropped back into sleep.

While Helen finished getting ready for work, I made us each a bagel with cream cheese and a travel mug of coffee. We were running a little bit late and needed to make up some time. By the time we made it to the highway our breakfast was done and we had time to talk.

“How do you feel?” I asked as a general opening. I was thinking about what Madeline had said, about how we have trouble discussing intimate things. Would Helen keep it general, or was she thinking the same way I was?

“I feel good,” she answered. “About last night.”

“Yes?” I did my best to sound encouraging.

“Did that feel . strange . to you?” she asked, looking around as if for hidden microphones.

“Strange doesn’t cover it,” I replied. “I wasn’t even thinking about doing anything when I came upstairs, but once I got into the bedroom something came over me. I saw how you were looking at me, and that you weren’t wearing a gown, and before I knew it my clothes were on the floor and I was trying to jump your bones.”

Helen was nodding. “I went upstairs to go to sleep, but when I got my regular clothes off I just didn’t want to put anything else on so I got in bed naked. Then, when you came up, I couldn’t stop watching you. The more clothes you took off, the more I wanted to, well, have you.”

“And you did,” I replied. “That really spooked me at first, not being able to move or do anything for you. I can’t believe how fast you finished me off.”

“I was just glad to see you relax and let me do things for you,” she said. “I would have been perfectly happy if we had just gone to sleep after you . finished.”

I kissed her hand. “I know. But as soon as I could move again, all I wanted was to return the favor. Did you get that dreamy, heavy feeling too?”

“Oh, yes. The more excited I got, the more I seemed to melt into the bed. I’m sure we can attribute that to Madeline’s influence.”

“I guess that’s one way to avoid bedroom power struggles,” I mused.

We let that soak in for a while. Afterwards Helen kissed me on the cheek and turned on the radio. As usual, the traffic reports were too late to help us and the news was lame, but that morning it didn’t bother me at all.

Our next contact from Madeline was a UPS package waiting for us when we got home that afternoon. Inside we found a VHS tape and a handwritten note:

Dear Bob and Helen,

The enclosed tape is part of your adventure. It contains a number of hypnotic suggestions that will shape some of your experiences over the next few days. You should view it together at least once a day, or more often if you have the time. Choose a time when you can be alone and uninterrupted.

Your adventure begins now.

Madeline

The tape was clearly labeled “View Daily” in the same flowing script. We set it aside in the living room and put together a simple dinner. We were both curious about the tape, so we wasted no time getting things put away. By about seven thirty we had waited as long as we could stand. Helen locked up the house while I turned on the answering machine, setting the volume low. I grabbed a couple of extra pillows for the sofa and settled in to wait for Helen.

“Should we make popcorn?” I quipped as she took a seat beside me.

“Somehow I don’t think it’s that kind of movie,” she answered.

Picking up the remote, she pushed the Play button. A few seconds of snow gave way to a black screen. The lights came up and there was Madeline, sitting at her desk, just as we had left her the previous day. The camera zoomed in tight as Madeline looked straight at us and began speaking.

“Bob and Helen, this tape is a very important part of your program. It contains erotic suggestions that you will act on at appropriate times. I’m going to ask you to view this tape together at least once per day. The program lasts about 90 minutes; if you are not together and in a place where you will not be interrupted for at least that long, then please stop the tape now and begin again when you can pay complete attention. Do not start or stop the tape partway through, the sequence is important. Either one of you can view the tape alone if you have to, but I’d prefer you do it together. I’ll pause 30 seconds while you decide whether this is a good time or not.”

Helen and I just looked at each other and shrugged. Sure, we had an hour and a half to kill.

“Good. From this point, I’ll assume that you are watching and that you are in a safe place, together, with no interruptions. Please make yourselves as comfortable as possible. Grab an extra pillow or a footrest, so that your whole body is supported. If you need more time to prepare, just pause the tape here.”

We were pretty well nested in the sofa already, and starting to realize what was likely to happen to us in a few seconds. My cock swelled in anticipation.

“Clear your minds of every thought, please. Bob and Helen, sleep now .”

The familiar haze descended over my brain. I felt my body let go and melt into the sofa. All I remember is Madeline’s voice, smooth and powerful, speaking directly into my mind. I had no idea what she was saying, but some part of me was paying attention and kept thinking, “Yes.” Time has very little meaning in that state, but it felt as if I stayed under for a very long while. At one point I was dimly aware of something heavy landing on my lap. Eventually the voice stopped and I felt myself rising up from the depths again. I opened my eyes in time to see Helen start to sit up—she had fallen over and her head had landed in my lap. Then Madeline’s voice spoke and we were plunged down into trance again, even deeper than before. Fractionation, I remembered she called it. We fractionated until I lost count of how many times, and then did it some more. Finally we came up to stay and found the VCR already rewinding.

Helen rose slowly, pushing herself up with her arms. One hand inadvertently landed right on the bulge occupied by my throbbing cock. “So that’s what kept poking me in the head!” she remarked. “Somebody has been enjoying the movie a little too much.” She rubbed me gently up and down through the pants. “Let’s see if you saved anything for the encore.” Still stroking my cock, she rose up and locked her lips around mine in a kiss that had to be rated NC-17. I was thrilled, but also confused—Helen never makes love anywhere but the bedroom. Every time I try to start something in a different location, she always retreats to the bedroom before things get very far. But here she was, reaching in through my zipper on the living room sofa. I couldn’t reach her tits the way she was sitting, so I reached up under her skirt and pulled her underwear down to her knees, our tongues dueling in our mouths the whole time. I heard a click and a few mechanical noises, but I was so engaged in trying to get my hand between Helen’s thighs that it didn’t register right away. We shifted position a little so that I was lying on my back with Helen perched above me. Her face looked like that of a predator in the moments before a kill—an expression of intense concentration, excitement and unadulterated hunger. Somewhere in the background Madeline started to speak, but neither of us paid any attention. Helen lifted herself up, shifted forward, and pounced on my rock-hard cock, gasping as she squeezed down. She rode me up and down twice, eyes locked on mine. Then, all of a sudden, her face went blank. I saw her start to fall over on top of me, but my own eyes were closing too.

And so we spent another 90 minutes, bodies still joined, while Madeline took us through the program once again. During the fractionating part we barely had time to realize we were still coupled before passing out again on command. Finally we awoke once again to the sound of the tape rewinding. My cock was still hard and still buried in Helen’s box. “I’ve heard of coitus interruptus,” I joked, “but this is ridiculous.”

Shaking the sleep from her head, she glared back at me and squeezed me with her legs. “How long do you think we’ve got?” she asked, the look on her face rapidly changing from NC-17 to XXX.

“Probably 3 or 4 minutes before it starts running again.”

Helen looked at the TV and appeared to make a decision. “Time enough.” She resumed riding my cock, sliding up and down on it and squeezing hard while she arched her back. I took the opportunity to quickly separate her from her blouse and undo the front clasp on her bra, then took one tit in each hand and went to town on them. Helen shuddered and gasped and rode harder and faster until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I heard the VCR click, and the idea of what might happen if we didn’t hurry up pushed me over the edge. I came like a fire hose, seeing spots before my eyes while my body jerked and fired. At almost the same time, Helen started to twitch and her pussy alternately clenched and released, milking me as she came too. As we lay together trying to catch our breath, we heard Madeline begin speaking again, giving us 30 seconds to decide whether we had time for the video or not.

“See?” Helen said, still panting heavily. “We made it.”

“We sure did,” I agreed. “Where’s the remote?”

Helen gave me a wide-eyed ‘oh shit’ look. “I thought you had it!”

“Not me.” Wasting no time, we started probing between the couch cushions. I thought about getting up and hitting the stop button on the VCR, but with Helen on top of me it would take more time than we probably had. When we still hadn’t found it at the end of our 30 seconds, I gave up. “Screw it,” I said, pulling Helen back down to my chest. “We can look . for it .” The darkness washed over me before I could finish the sentence.

It was after midnight when we woke up again to the sound of the VCR on rewind. This time we found the VCR remote—on top of the VCR. Neither of us knew how it had gotten there, but the possibilities were pretty limited. Very sneaky, Madeline, I thought.

“So,” Helen asked me in the morning as we joined the masses on the highway. “Whose fantasy was that last night—yours?”

“I guess so,” I answered, thinking it over. “I’ve had some pretty hot dreams where we start spontaneously doing it in various places other than the bedroom. Last night was the first time we’ve actually done it, though.”

“You’re right,” she agreed. “Normally if we started getting frisky I’d lead you back to the bedroom before we started taking things off.”

“Why is that?” I asked, surprising myself a little. She thought about it before answering.

“I can’t think of a single good reason,” she told me. “I guess I just feel like that is the appropriate place for adults to make love.”

“Did it bother you, doing that in the living room?”

“No, it didn’t. I wasn’t really thinking about where we were, just about how randy I was feeling after watching the video.” When I didn’t say anything more, she steered the talk in a different direction. “I remember feeling this hard lump poking my head when I fell over into your lap. Hypnosis is a major turn-on for you, isn’t it?”

No point denying it, especially not with my cock starting to swell just from thinking about it again. “Yes, it is. Watching you go under was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“What about going under hypnosis yourself?”

I had to think about that one a minute. “That was good too, but I think I enjoyed watching more. She put me out so fast I barely realized she was doing it and of course I don’t remember a thing. With you, I could see you going deeper and deeper and obeying her every command. I almost lost it right there in the office. And the longer we talk about it the harder it is to drive, if you get my drift.”

Taking a long, obvious look at the pup tent in my lap, she chuckled. “Wouldn’t want to cause an accident, would we?” We practiced thinking pure thoughts for the rest of the trip.

Wednesday evening after dinner we sat back to watch our video. I woke up with a hard on again, but we did not have a repeat of Tuesday night’s fireworks. As soon as I was awake I picked up the remote and turned off the VCR. I was almost out of the room before I realized the anomaly.

“Hey,” I remarked out loud. “Did you see that?”

“See what?” Helen asked, coming back out from the kitchen.

“The VCR remote. It was right there between us.”

“So?”

“So last night it magically moved itself to on top of the VCR.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much,” she said. “All sorts of strange things seem to be happening this week. I’m going to bed now.”

“Okay,” I replied, kissing her goodnight. “I’ve got some work to catch up on, I’ll be along later. If you need anything I’ll be in the study.”

My study is more of a playroom than a working room. Occupying one corner of an otherwise unfinished basement, it is a quiet place where I can read, think, or mess about on the computer. Sometimes, like that day, I bring some paperwork home and do it in there. I have a simple desk, which I made myself by laying a plain interior door on top of two cheap 2-drawer filing cabinets. One wall is covered with bookshelves, mostly full, from floor to ceiling. I have a nice adjustable office chair for the desk and a convertible sleeper sofa for company under the small hatch window.

I was just finishing up with my paperwork when Helen came down.

“I thought you were going to bed,” I remarked, noticing that she was still fully dressed.

“I am,” she replied. “But I think I need your help.” She looked really confused.

“What can I do?”

“I can’t seem to remember how to take these clothes off.”

“Say what?”

“It’s the oddest thing,” she continued, her face showing clearly how puzzling this was to her. “I’ve been upstairs for almost an hour, and I just can’t seem to remember how to get undressed. My hands don’t know what to do.”

“No problem, honey.” I took a long look at her outfit: dark green skirt just above the knees, hose, and simple low-rise shoes on her feet. Above the skirt was a plain white button-down shirt, short sleeved with a neckline that plunged just enough to show she had breasts. She was wearing a jade necklace and matching bracelet that I’d given her for a birthday long ago. Yes Helen, I thought, I’ll be happy to help you with your problem. “Why don’t we start with the shoes?”

I had Helen lift her left foot and demonstrated for her how to remove a shoe. Then she switched, raising her right foot. Her arm reached down toward the shoe, but stopped part way. “I can’t seem to do this,” she said. “It just won’t work.”

So I reached over and took the shoe off for her. That earned me a grateful look. “What next?” she asked.

“Let’s get rid of the skirt.”

“Okay.” Helen turned her back to me and lifted her arms, allowing me to unzip the skirt at the rear and let it drop. Once it was on the floor she had no difficulty kicking it aside.

“Those panty hose look uncomfortable, let’s do them next.” Helen turned to face me and I gently rolled the panty hose down over her hips and pushed them toward her feet. My face came very close to Helen’s crotch and I caught a strong scent of sexual excitement. This was getting to be fun.

The blouse came next, unbuttoning easily and sliding off Helen’s shoulders. She was wearing an off-white lace-trimmed bra and matching hip hugger panties. I could see both nipples clearly outlined in the soft fabric of the bra cups. I stood up, and Helen turned her back to me to give me easier access to the back closure on her bra. When she did the slick smoothness of her panties brushed sweetly against my crotch. I undid the hooks and then put my hands on the straps, pulling them off Helen’s shoulders and down her arms. When my hands reached the level of her tits I let go of the bra and cupped one hand around each tit. The nipples were hard already, and she moaned when I started to knead them. Her head lolled back and I started planting gentle kisses up and down the side of her neck. The moaning picked up and I knew she was ready to finish.

“Sit down on the couch,” I suggested to her, “and raise your hips.” She obeyed. The dazed, aroused look on her face and the sight of her hard nipples distracted me for a moment, but I soon grabbed onto the waistband of her panties and pulled them off, savoring the strong smell of the juices they were steeped in. Putting my hands under her ass I pulled her up to me and started kissing her on the mound, on the thighs, inside the thighs. I hadn’t tried eating Helen since that first disastrous effort some years before, but I decided then to give it another try. I took a deep breath and started to move my face into position, but I just couldn’t quite do it. I didn’t gag, but the feeling of helplessness, of not knowing what to do, was still there and I couldn’t shake it off. Frustrated, I became determined to make it up to her. Already on my knees, I pushed my own pants and underwear down to the floor, straightened up, and guided Helen down onto my loaded barrel. The height of the couch was just perfect for this position, letting Helen’s weight rest against me without pushing me over. I could tell I was penetrating way deeper than normal and Helen confirmed that by clutching and moaning. After a thrust or two I felt a warm spot pressing against the top of my cock; every time I brushed against it Helen would gasp sharply. It didn’t take long before the gasping gave way to shuddering as Helen came, moaning and squeezing me between her legs. Once I knew she was coming I relaxed and in a few moments enjoyed my own release. Our bodies twitched and rocked together as we lost ourselves in the sensations.

Afterwards she slid off the couch and we ended up sitting on the floor in a knot made of arms and legs, our backs resting against the couch. We sat there for quite a while, still panting from the exertion.

“That was really good,” Helen said, surprise in her voice.

“You’re damn right that was good,” I agreed. “Boy was that good.”

Another deep sigh or two followed, then Helen made a tentative sound. “Bob?”

“Hmm?”

“It’s okay that you didn’t . with your mouth.”

She had noticed. “Guess I’ve still got a few inhibitions to work on. I’ll get there someday.”

“It’s okay,” she repeated. “I don’t want you to feel like you have to.”

“Do you like being . done . that way?”

“I don’t know,” she answered. “I’ve never really had it but once or twice, and I don’t think he was especially good at it. I don’t miss it, but sometimes I do wonder about it.”

“I understand.”

“But it’s not that important,” she added sternly. “If we never do that, I’ll still be happy with what we have. Never forget that, Bob.”

“I won’t,” I promised, but silently vowed that somehow, someday I would figure out how to do it and do it well. We sat quietly for a while, then went to bed tired but happy.

“That must have been a strange feeling,” I remarked to Helen the next morning as we inched our way down the highway. “Not being able to do something so simple.”

“Very strange,” Helen agreed. “It was like that part of my brain just short-circuited. I was fine in every other way, but I just couldn’t figure out how to get my clothes off. After a while it just sort of hit me that the answer was to get you to do it for me.”

“Any time you need that kind of help, I’m your guy.”

“Why does that turn you on so much?” she asked. “What difference does it make who undresses whom?” Her tone conveyed sincere curiosity rather than recrimination.

“I’m not 100 percent sure,” I told her, still thinking. “Part of the fun is in the feeling that I am seducing you in stages, getting both of us more excited with everything that comes off. Another part is probably just the thrill of doing something you don’t usually let me do.”

“That’s true,” she mused, “I usually just get naked and jump right into things.”

“But sometimes it’s more fun to go slowly,” I said. “A slow undressing helps to set the mood. It’s a chance to touch and to be touched, and not just in those couple of hot spots. Does that make sense?”

“I think it does. It was really nice feeling your hands run down my legs and over my shoulders. It was very . arousing.” She turned just a little pink as the last word came out.

“It would be really hot if we were to try undressing each other.”

“We’ll have to do that some time soon,” Helen agreed. I looked over, amused but not surprised to see a wistful smile on her face.