The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • Think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult Just looking for a little break from reality,

READ ON

Interviewing Mesmer

(Mesmer)

So, Miss—how may I help you? An autograph, or signed picture, perhaps?

(Courtney)

Actually, Mr Mesmer, I’m a researcher for Stephanie Queen. I’d like to ask you some questions.

(Mesmer)

Stephanie Queen? Where have I heard that name before?

(Courtney)

Well, she’s a very well known writer of horror novels. Perhaps you’ve read some of her work?

(Mesmer)

No, I can’t say that I have my dear! I find I have little time to spend reading! So, tell me: why would this Stephanie Queen send such a beautiful young lady—what are you, seventeen?—To do research on me?

(Courtney)

I’ll have you know, Mr Mesmer, I’m twenty-one! And as to why I’m here—Ms Queen is writing a novel about a hypnotist who takes over a small town and turns everyone into his slaves. She needs some background on hypnosis, from performers like you.

(Mesmer)

What do you mean, “performers” like me, Miss—? I’m sorry. I did not catch your name.

(Courtney)

Jones. Courtney Jones. What I mean is, performers who use hypnosis to control others.

(Mesmer)

So you are interested in learning more about hypnosis?

(Courtney)

That’s right. I was sent to find out how someone would turn someone else into . . . well, their slave. Through hypnosis.

(Mesmer)

I take it you have seen my show. So I am sorry to disappoint you, Miss Jones. But hypnotists don’t turn people into mindless slaves.

(Courtney)

Yet those people on stage did appear to be hypnotised. Are you telling me they were just pretending?

(Mesmer)

By pretending, I take it you mean acting, Miss Jones?

(Courtney)

Well, during my research I discovered that some hypnotists use paid subjects to . . . let us say . . . mislead their audiences.

(Mesmer)

I take it, Miss Jones that you do not believe in the power of hypnosis?

(Courtney)

Not really. I do believe there are some people who are weak willed enough to be swayed by suggestions from a stronger will.

(Mesmer)

I have often met people like yourself. People who would be surprised at how many are, as you put it, “swayed by suggestions from a stronger will.”

(Courtney)

What do you mean by that, Mr Mesmer?

(Mesmer)

What I mean, Miss Jones, is that leading suggestions surround us each and every day of our lives.

(Courtney)

I don’t understand.

(Mesmer)

Well, Miss Jones, let me just say we are surrounded by leading suggestions in advertisements on radio, TV, newspapers . . . so much so that we are almost unaware of it.

(Courtney)

Are you saying advertisements are the same as hypnosis?

(Mesmer)

Advertising in magazines is based on the fact that under any circumstances, you store more information in a fraction of a second—and are influenced by it—than you are ever consciously aware of. Think about it, Miss Jones. From the moment we wake to the moment we fall asleep, each and every one of us is bombarded with advertising suggestions. Each one telling us what to buy, what to eat, what to watch, where to go, what to wear, and even what to think.

(Courtney)

Are you suggesting that advertising can makes us do things we don ‘t want to do?

(Mesmer)

Not at all, Miss Jones! As I said, advertising is very like hypnosis [in that] neither can make someone do something they don’t want to do. After all—you can’t make a man buy cat food if he does not own a cat. Each merely guides a person to make a choice as to what they want.

(Courtney)

So what you’re saying is that hypnosis is real, but that it can’ t make someone do what they don’t want to. Yet—you make a living by making people think you do have some special power—when it’s all make-believe and razzle-dazzle. But you hypnotise people to do strange things in your act don’t you?

(Mesmer)

Why yes but never anything against their nature!

(Courtney)

But tonight as I watched the show you made a man believe he was a chicken. How could that be in his nature?

(Mesmer)

As I said it is impossible to hypnotise a person to do some thing against their nature.

(Courtney)

But the chicken man. Are you saying it was his nature to be a chicken?

(Mesmer)

In a way yes Miss Jones. You see he believed that was what a hypnotist could make him do!

(Courtney)

So you mean his belief made him think he was a chicken.

(Mesmer)

Yes Miss Jones belief is a hypnotist’s strongest tool. With it, people will do the strangest things. Make a woman believe in her mind that she is at home in her bathroom, and she will take a shower on stage.

(Courtney)

But what about the rest of the people on stage tonight?

(Mesmer)

Do you mean how did I convince them to do the things they did?

(Courtney)

Yes!

(Mesmer)

I merely told them to focus on the calming lights as they relaxed, to let all their worries drift away. And listen to my voice, and trust me, and believe what I tell them to be true! Much as you are doing . . .

(Courtney)

So you could tell someone that they were a stripper and they would strip on stage?

(Mesmer)

Not just anyone. Only someone who, somewhere in her mind has fantasised about what it would be like to be a stripper.

(Courtney)

And the man who believed he was Elvis?

(Mesmer)

Most men have thought what it would be like to be Elvis. As I said, people’s own beliefs make them do what is in their nature. And find nothing wrong with what they are doing. You can see that, can’t you?

(Courtney)

I think so.

(Mesmer)

Hypnosis is an agreement of trust between the hypnotist and the subject. But of course, there is a little showmanship involved. After all. That’s what the people come to see. But most of what the audiences see is just make-believe and props.

(Courtney)

Props?

(Mesmer)

Why, yes. A good hypnotist will always use a prop to liven up the show.

(Courtney)

Like a pocket-watch?

(Mesmer)

Yes. A pocket-watch is one type of prop. Some also use pendants, mirrors, flickering lights, and the like. But it could be anything. A candle, or lights on water—or even on your gold pen.

(Courtney)

My pen?

(Mesmer)

Yes. If you would let me hold it for a moment, I will explain.

(Courtney)

OK, but be careful with it. It was a going away gift from my parents.

(Mesmer)

Trust me, my dear—it will never leave your sight. You know, this is a very beautiful pen.

(Courtney)

Yes, it is.

(Mesmer)

Have you ever watched how the light plays across its surface?

(Courtney)

Excuse me for being so blunt, but—what has this to do with props?

(Mesmer)

I’m sorry. It is just so relaxing, to watch the colours. Don’t you think?

(Courtney)

I guess so . . .

(Mesmer)

That is why hypnotists, like myself, use shiny objects, like your pen, in their act. It is so relaxing just to sit back and watch.

(Courtney)

And you want to make people relax?

(Mesmer)

As I said, we could not make anyone do anything they don’t want to do.

(Courtney)

But you do want them to relax, don’t you?

(Mesmer)

I believe that everyone should relax more. Don’t you?

(Courtney)

Well, yes . . . “I guess’’ . . .

(Mesmer)

I’m sure you like to relax, don’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes, I do . . . sometimes . . .

(Mesmer)

You know it’s easy to relax if you just let yourself then you can listen to my voice as I explain more about hypnosis. Would you like that?

(Courtney)

. . . I guess so . . .

(Mesmer)

Good. Well, as I said, a hypnotist might tell his subject to look at this pen, look at this pen, look at your pen as it catches the light. And then he would tell her to relax and watch the lights and she would listen to his voice because it would be so easy to relax listing to the voice and watching the lights dance across your pen’s surface. You can see how easy it would be for someone to relax doing that. After all, it is even relaxing just thinking about it.

(Courtney)

Yes . . . it is . . . kind of . . .

(Mesmer)

You can watch, too, as you do what you came here to do, can’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes . . . I can do that.

(Mesmer)

You came here to let me explain about hypnosis and give you all the answers you need to do what you have to do. Didn’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes. I did.

(Mesmer)

Would you like me to give you an example of how a weak willed subject can be made do something they did not know they wanted to do?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

Let’s pretend I have hypnotised you. And now I tell you to stand up and strip naked. You would not do it—because you would not get naked in front of a stranger. Am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes . . . you’re right. I...I would never strip naked in front of someone just like that.

(Mesmer)

Of course you wouldn’t, my dear. You are, after all, a clean living young lady. Isn’t that right.

(Courtney)

yes... that’s right.

(Mesmer)

So you see I could not hypnotise you to do something against your nature. But hypnotists like myself could make a mindless slut strip for him. Because it is in her nature. Isn’t that right?

(Courtney)

Yes. I think I understand.

(Mesmer)

Because a mindless slut would strip naked, am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

A mindless slut would strip naked because she was told to. Am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

You see every one must follow their nature, Miss Jones. You can see that, can’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

Some people are born to lead and some to follow. You can see that, can’t you Miss Jones?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

Forgive me, Miss Jones! I see your clothes look wet. You really should listen to me, and get out of them before you catch a cold.

(Courtney)

Of course. I didn’t realise my clothes were so wet! But I have nothing else to wear. And as I said, Mr Mesmer, I am not one of your mindless sluts who you can hypnotise to take off all my clothes!

(Mesmer)

Trust me, Miss Jones—I would never think you are! But your clothes are wet, and you do need to listen to me and take them off. You may change in the next room. There you will find something that is just perfect for your needs. Trust me! You do want to change before we continue.

(Courtney)

Yes, I do, but . . . Are you sure it will be OK?

(Mesmer)

Yes, of course it will be OK. You will find what I have for you to wear on the bed, and trust me you will see it is very comfortable and perfect for your needs. When you have changed you can come back and you can listen to me continue to tell you how I hypnotise the weak willed.

(Courtney)

If... you are sure you don’t mind?

(Mesmer)

Not at all, my dear girl. Trust me we can’t continue the interview if you are uncomfortable. Am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes, I guess I would be more comfortable out of these wet clothes and into something dry.

(Mesmer)

Yes trust me you will be more comfortable if you just listen to me and go in to the bedroom and put on what you find on the bed. And once you have put it on you can come back here.

(Courtney)

And you will wait here till I get back?

(Mesmer)

Of course my dear you can trust me to tell you what you need to know when you return.

(Courtney)

OK I won’t be long.

(Mesmer)

Please take your time.

(Courtney)

I hope I didn’t keep you too long! I dressed as fast as I could.

(Mesmer)

Not at all. Trust me, it is a pleasure to see you wearing what I told you to wear.

(Courtney)

You really like it?

(Mesmer)

Of course I like it. I am just amazed at how well it looks on you.

(Courtney)

Thank you for letting me wear it while my own clothes are drying. It feels so nice.

(Mesmer)

It is a pleasure. And look I still have your pen safe here in my hand so you can look at it and relax, and listen to me. Knowing that which you hold dear is safe in my hands. So we can get back to the interview.

(Courtney)

Yes . . . the interview. Of course.

(Mesmer)

If hypnosis is to work on a subject...any subject...then that person must trust the hypnotist...the subject must give in to the hypnotist and allow him into the subject’s mind. The subject must truly want it. As I was saying before you went into the bedroom to wear what I told you to. Some people are born to lead and some to follow. You can see that, can’t you, Miss Jones.

(Courtney)

Yes, I can.

(Mesmer)

Some people are born to lead and some to conform. It is their nature. You can see that, can’t you, Courtney.

(Courtney)

Yes. I think I can.

(Mesmer)

Some people are born to order and some to comply. It is their nature. You can see that, Courtney.

(Courtney)

Yes I can!

(Mesmer)

Some people are born to order and some to heed because it is their nature. You see that, Courtney.

(Courtney)

Yes!

(Mesmer)

Some to control and some to be controlled so they can follow their nature. You can see that now, Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

you can see how some are born to command, and some to obey their nature, Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes!

(Mesmer)

you can see that Some are born to be masters and some to be slaves Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes!

(Mesmer)

Everyone must follow there nature-that’s right, isn’t it, Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

It is your nature to be a slave.

(Courtney)

it’s... my nature to be... a slave?

(Mesmer)

Of course it is my dear! After all, it did make you feel happy to go in to the bedroom because I told you to and take of all you clothes. Didn’t it?

(Courtney)

Yes, it did feel good

(Mesmer)

And you felt even better—when you put on only what I told you to didn’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes.

(Mesmer)

And it felt so right to wear what I told you to, didn’t it?

(Courtney)

Yes, it did feel right

(Mesmer)

What did you find lying on the bed? What did you put on? What was it that made you feel so good? So right, Courtney?

(Courtney)

It was...it was... a slave collar.

(Mesmer)

And it felt so right to wear it, didn’t it?

(Courtney)

Yes... I mean no ... I mean...

(Mesmer)

And then it felt so right to come back here because I told you to. Didn’t it?

(Courtney)

Yes... no... I mean I don’t know.

(Mesmer)

And you sat there wearing nothing but your slave collar and you felt so right didn’t you?

(Courtney)

yes...No that can’t be right... I...I couldn’t have. But I’m naked. What’s wrong with me—?

(Mesmer)

There is nothing wrong with you, Courtney. You are just following your nature.

(Courtney)

My god—you’ve ...you’ve hypnotised me to do this.

(Mesmer)

you know someone can only be hypnotised to follow her nature, Courtney.

(Courtney)

But it’s not my nature to be naked...is it You have hypnotised me to be some kind of mindless slut.

(Mesmer)

I cannot hypnotise you to do anything against your nature, Courtney.

(Courtney)

But I’m ... I mean ...why would I do what I was told . . .?

(Mesmer)

Because it is your nature to do what you are told.

(Courtney)

It’s... it’s my nature to do what I’m told?

(Mesmer)

Yes you always follow your employer’s instructions, Courtney, am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes, I always follow my employer’s instructions, but...

(Mesmer)

Trust me, that is because it is your nature to follow instructions, Courtney. You have always done as you were told, is that right?

(Courtney)

Yes... Yes I always do what I am told!

(Mesmer)

Trust me when I tell you it is your nature to conform, Courtney. You can see that now, can’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes... Yes, I always conform.

(Mesmer)

That is because it is your nature to obey, Courtney.?

(Courtney)

Yes ...to obey

(Mesmer)

It is your nature to be controlled, Courtney, you can fell it?

(Courtney)

Be controlled

(Mesmer)

deep in side your self you have always known It is your nature to be submissive, Courtney. Because you don’t have to think when you are submissive. You only need do as you are told. You have always been happy to be submissive, Courtney,

(Courtney)

Happy to be submissive

(Mesmer)

Believe me it is your nature not to have to think and just to obey. It is so much easier for you just to obey those who give the orders. You can see that now, can’t you, Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes.... So much easier not to think just . . . obey.

(Mesmer)

And can you see now that only a mindless slut would sit happily naked in front of me?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

And you are sitting there naked except for your slave collar, aren’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

So you must be a mindless slut! Am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

Yes. And you want to follow your nature and be a submissive slut slave, don’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

Now a good little submissive slut slave always does, as she is told, am I right?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

You will always be happy to do, as you are told, won’t you, Courtney?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

You want to be told what to do, so you can be happy, don’t you?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

Of course you do. Obeying your owner’s commands is your only thought now. That’s right, is it not?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

It makes you happy to obey your owner,?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

It makes you horny to obey your owner?

(Courtney)

Yes

(Mesmer)

It makes you horny just thinking about obeying your owner?

(Courtney)

Yes OHHH! OHHH! YESSSSSSS

(Mesmer)

You will always serve and obey your owner won’t you, Courtney?

(Courtney)

YES OHHH! YES OHHH! GOD YESSSSSSS PLEASE LET ME SERVE AND OBEY

(Mesmer)

Now doesn’t it feel good not to have to think and just follow your nature so you can be a mindless slut slave?

(Courtney)

YES. SOOOOO GOOD!! SO GOOD TO BE A MINDLESS SLUT SLAVE!

(Mesmer)

Now that’s a good slut slave. Why don’t you play with that wet pussy of yours as I take care of some business.

(Courtney)

YES PLAY WITH MY WET PUSSY O GOD YES.YES

(Mesmer)

Hello this is Mesmer ...yes, it’s about that package you asked for... yes, it’s right here in front of me ready and waiting to be picked up.... Yes I am sure you will find it is exactly what you asked for.... Two hours? No, that’s not a problem.... Yes, I’m sure I can find some way to pass the time... Not at all. It was a pleasure Ms Queen. It was a pleasure.

THE END

DREAMREAPER2K