The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Interview

Susan sat across from me and appeared to remain calm during her job interview in spite of me asking what I thought to be some pretty tough questions. Each answer she gave was thought out and she took her time answering instead of getting flustered like a lot of candidates do. I had to put people under pressure during the interview process because I had to see how they did under pressure. So far I liked the way she handled herself. There was just one problem and that was her weight.

My boss felt that everyone in our group needed to be personable and while he never said it; he also seemed to hold everyone to an unwritten appearance standard as well. If my weight even notched up a couple of pounds he would ask me if I had missed a morning run or had a big dinner the previous night. While I was sold on Susan being able to do the job I knew I would have to sell him on her as well.

Right as we were concluding the interview I said, “Okay, I know a lot about your professional life. What do you do for fun? What are your hobbies or your interests?”

She said, “I love wine tasting and I love trying out a new restaurant when it first opens.”

I thought, “Oh great. Her interests both involve putting things in her mouth.”

Susan was such a big girl that her breasts did not squeeze into desk she was seated on and she had to rest them on the desk. I knew there was no way I was going to get her past my boss Craig but I wanted to hire her. I finally said, “You’ve impressed me enough to send you to my boss for a second interview. He is a tougher interviewer than I am so I really need you to prepare for the interview.”

I hoped she would so impress him that he would dismiss her weight. She shocked me by saying, “Well the way I heard it is all he cares about is appearance but I have a plan for that.”

I said, “Uh, okay, not sure where you heard that but what is your plan?”

Susan said, “I can’t tell you. It would ruin the surprise.”

I said, “Okay, then I’ll trust your judgment.”

She said, “Really? That is so sweet. Okay, how about I show you?”

I said, “Sure why not.”

Susan said, “Everyone has something that makes them unique. I have these big brown soft eyes. They are not a dazzling blue or green like some women are blessed with but they are soft and inviting and put people at ease.”

I had noticed her eyes when she first came in but had been so focused on the interview that I had not given them a second thought. Now I was looking into them and seeing exactly what she was talking about. They were very soft and inviting.

She said, “I find people become very relaxed and comfortable with me when looking into my eyes; very relaxed and comfortable. My eyes combined with my soft soothing voice quite often causes them to completely overlook the fact that I am overweight. They just get lost in my eyes becoming more and more relaxed and they focus on my every word as my voice comforts and soothes them. Your boss Craig will find himself lost in my eyes and drifting on voice and will not care one bit about my weight. He will just become more and more relaxed, more and more relaxed.”

I felt like I was watching a movie and as the main character spoke the camera slowly moved in closer to the speaker’s face while the sound guy slowly turned down all the background noise. I thought she was very good at making someone feel relaxed but I wasn’t sure if Craig would fall for it. I said, “What if he doesn’t look at your eyes?”

Susan said, “Oh he will. I just make my eyes wider and I do not break the person’s gaze. They just stare into my eyes thinking how beautiful they are but they do not realize how they are being drawn into their gaze almost entirely because that is what I want. In essence I can make Craig look into my eyes and he will just become more and more relaxed feeling more and more comfortable with me; more and more comfortable.”

All this time we had been speaking about Craig but I was suddenly feeling extremely relaxed and extremely comfortable with Susan. I had already decided I wanted to hire her but I was feeling something more that was hard to describe. I had a newly heightened sense of trust that I had not had with any other candidate.

She said, “As you look into my eyes you too realize how futile it would be to try and look away even if you wanted to. But I can see you are thoroughly enjoying how relaxed my eyes and voice make you feel and so you do not even want to look away. You just wish to fall into my eyes and become even more relaxed. Your eyes are becoming so sleepy now and you are becoming more and more relaxed. Your breathing is slowing now as you become more and more relaxed, more and more relaxed, more and more relaxed.”

I thought I had wanted to look away. Something was not right about our whole exchange. She was talking so fast and completely controlling the conversation and I was just listening. Several comments had come to mind when she was talking but before I could even think to say them out loud she had just continued telling me how sleepy and relaxed I was getting. Then just as I had the thought to break from her gaze she reminded me that I was actually enjoying the way she made me feel. She was right about one thing; this was definitely a unique experience for me.

Susan said, “Looking into my eyes is so incredibly relaxing and you enjoy it so much but your eyes are just too heavy to keep open and you desperately want to close them. You are trying so hard to keep them open but they are becoming heavier and heavier, heavier and heavier. You can still relax and enjoy the soft soothing sound of my voice as your eyes just cannot stay open any longer. Just listen to my compelling voice and its irresistible qualities as your eyes finally succumb to their heaviness.”

As my eyes closed it occurred to me that this was by far the strangest interview I had ever been in. I still did not really realize what was taking place and thought she was still demonstrating what she had in mind for Craig when she came in for her second interview.

She then said, “Your eyes are closed and you are in a deep state of relaxation. You would like me to take you deeper, so much deeper. Just listen to my soft soothing voice as I take you even deeper. I want you to imagine you are on a hot air balloon floating along carefree and worry free. As I begin to count down you will notice the balloon slowly descending safely towards the ground. When I reach the number one your balloon will touch bottom.”

My mind immediately projected an image of me on a hot air balloon. I could almost smell the open fields below me and feel the wind blowing through my hair. My eyes were closed but I had a clear view of the earth below me and felt at peace.

Susan said, “Ten, you are beginning to descend and you going deeper into your state of relaxation. Nine, deeper and deeper. Eight, you are becoming so relaxed it is becoming difficult to think. Seven, deeper and deeper. Six, your mind is slowly coming to a stop as it becomes so hard to think. Five, deeper and deeper still. Four, you are becoming one with my voice and one with my words. Three, even deeper still. Three, you find it impossible to think now and are relying on my voice to guide you. Two, deeply hypnotized now. One, your balloon is on the ground and you are in a deep hypnotic trance ready to obey.”

I am not stupid. You could call me gullible but not stupid. However I must admit that it was downright stupid not realizing that I was her intended target and not my boss. Somewhere around number five I knew I was being hypnotized but this sudden realization did nothing to stop my descent into complete submission. One she reached the number one my mind was completely in tune with her words and nothing else.

Susan said, “You no longer think for yourself and will not think for yourself until I awaken you. You have fallen under my spell and I now think for you. You no longer wish to hire me and a meeting with Craig will not be necessary. The company has a policy against hiring women that you are dating and you not only will be dating me; you will be my love slave. My large breasts fascinate you and make you feel very submissive towards me. Anything I ask of you will cause you to have an overwhelming desire to satisfy my request. You are my love slave and I am your queen.”

A voice echoed through my mind and it was not just Susan’s voice. Each thing she said to me seemed to pass through my mind as if I had thought the thought myself. My voice, clear in my own mind, said, “I am your love slave and you are my queen.”

She continued and said, “You love my eyes and love to look into them. When I call you over to me and tell you to look into my eyes you will gaze into my eyes and will immediately fall back into the hypnotic trance you are in right now. No matter what you are doing the command to look into my eyes will cause you to stop whatever you are doing and look. Once you lock onto my eyes your eyes will close and you will once again be in a deep hypnotic trance.”

Susan paused for a moment as if she was thinking and said, “Now it is time to wake my new slave up. When I count to five and snap my fingers you will awaken and will immediately get on your knees and ask me out for tonight.”

She counted to five and snapped her fingers causing me to wake up. Remembering my last command I immediately fell to my knees and kneeling at her feet I said, “Would you please go out with me tonight?”

Susan said, “Of course I would. Now look into my eyes.”

I immediately fell back into a trance while still on my knees. She said, “You have my address. You will pick me up tonight at 7 PM and will be prepared to sexually serve me in any way I deem fit. Now a little taste of my power. When you return to your desk you will sit down. As soon as you sit down you will feel like I have wrapped my breasts around your penis and I’m sliding them up and down your shaft. This pleasure will continue until you cum in your pants. Once you cum you will tell yourself how lucky you are that I chose you to be my slave. Again, I will count to five and snap my fingers to awaken you.”

She snapped her fingers and stood up. She extended her hand and shook my hand saying, “Well too bad I can’t work for you but I would much rather have you as a love slave than as a boss. I’ll see you tonight lover” and she left the interview room.

I walked back to my desk in a daze wondering if all that had really just happened. Had a job candidate really just hypnotized me and turned me into her love slave? It all seemed so surreal until the moment I sat down in my office. As soon as I sat down I immediately pictured her breasts being wrapped around my penis and going up and down. I more than pictured it; I actually could feel it. I gripped the desk in a mix of horror and pain mixed with intense bouts of pleasure. Within minutes I was on the ground moaning in pleasure before I finally filled my underwear. I was humiliated but I fully understood that she could make me do anything she wanted.

When I arrived at Susan’s home she was not even dressed. She was in pajamas eating ice cream and watching a movie on her DVD player. I said, “I thought we were going out tonight.”

She gave me an evil smile and said, “We might. I got so horny from hypnotizing you today that I want you right now so if you have still have the energy and desire we can go out afterwards. Right now I just want my new slave to satisfy me.”

I suddenly wanted nothing more than to satisfy her and I said, “Yes my queen” as I stepped into the home and began kissing her. She reached down, grabbed my privates and said, “Did you have a nice orgasm after I left your building today?”

I shook my head yes and said, “Yes my queen. My pants are still wet.”

Susan laughed and said, “And what did this teach my slave?”

I said, “It taught me that you have complete control over me and that you can make me do anything or feel anything you want me to.”

She said, “You are a fast learner. Now follow me into the bedroom and make the first of many pussy lickings you will give me.”

We went into the room and she removed her pajamas. She looked at me and said, “I see that my slave likes what he sees. Remove your clothing and let me see you nice and hard.”

I removed my clothing and she said, “Now come serve your queen like a good slave.”

As I walked over to satisfy my queen I knew she would rule my life forever and for some reason I was okay with that. I said, “Yes my queen” and went to giving her the first of many orgasms.