The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Interrogator

Chapter 2:

A hot shower, then cuddling up in her big overstuffed easy chair with only a soft blanket covering her nude form. Lying on the table didn’t equate to that, but Jacklyn couldn’t deny it was almost as peaceful. She was quite contented to lie there and let her mind drift. Thoughts of her home, thoughts of the mission she had been on, thoughts about various guys, actually, a lot of thoughts about various guys. She thought about what they looked like and what they might have been like had she slept with them. Her mind began conjuring up crude sexual fantasies involving various men she had met.

Those weren’t the only weird thoughts in her head. She normally had a strong dislike of overly feminine clothing, super girly stuff like high heels, jewelry, skirts. Yet now she was thinking about them, and thinking about those various guys... running their big, strong hands up under her short, pink skirt, ignoring her feeble objections.

She tried to focus on more important matters, like figuring out a way to escape, but over and over her mind kept drifting back to those naughty thoughts.

At some point, the lights slowly brightened. The table tilted her head forward again. Axel entered the room with a smile on his face as if he was greeting an old friend.

“How are you feeling?”

She did not reply.

“I’ll take that as a sign that you’re feeling all right. Let’s continue then.”

He took several more of those discs and attached them to various points on her head.

“I’d like to tell you about a little walk I took just last week. I visited the remains of one of those big ol cities. I had this picture of a gray, nasty bombed out ruin in my head, but I was surprised to see how much vegetation was growing there. Lots of little leaves and vines and little flowers growing up out of the cracks. Nature is persistent like that.”

Jacklyn let her mind drift again. For an interrogator, this guy had the most boring shit to talk about. Yet his voice was so nice and soothing. She found that she could tune him out enough to let her mind drift while still keeping his voice as a pleasant background drone.

Her thoughts and her eyes drifted to her body. There were little black discs all over it now, but she was more focused on how she looked. She wondered what he thought about her body. Did he admire it? She had no real sexual interest in this guy, but a compliment would have been nice. She was very attractive. Enough men had told her so. Usually she didn’t care for their compliments, but now, well it would be nice if he said something about the display she was giving him.

But no, he was going on and on about walking through some bombed out city. Occasionally he removed and repositioned one of the discs. She noticed that he was mostly concentrating on her head, and making very slight adjustments to the discs he had placed there.

Her thoughts drifted back to her body. She knew she was attractive, yet she usually kept guys away from her. She was no stranger to sex, but anything resembling a relationship was out of the question for her.

Sex however... Yeah... she could use a thick shaft of warm pulsing man meat inside her right about now. Not this guy though. Axel wasn’t really her type. Nah he’d be the guy in the friend zone, someone she kept around just to help her unwind by listening to him blather on about stuff.

She blinked a couple times once she realized how weird her thinking had become. What the hell was happening to her?! Had he drugged her? Were those discs actually doing something to her? He had to be attaching them for some reason. She looked at him, trying to determine just what he was doing. He didn’t seem to notice and just went on about his walk through the destroyed city... something about exploring some old building that had been looted decades ago. More boring shit, but the way he talked about it was still soothing and pleasant.

As she looked at him, another thought occurred to her. He obviously wasn’t going to hurt her. It seemed that he had some code, or a set of rules that he was following. Whatever they were, he wouldn’t deviate from them. She could trust him not to do that.

She could trust him not to hurt her.

That thought was just as weird as her thoughts about sex, and she knew it. Yet she believed it in spite of experience. Some deep, primitive part of her mind told her that she was safe here.

“So tell me, have you ever taken any walks through the ruins?”

“No not really, well, not unless I had to. Did a few salvaging jobs before I became a spy, but I was never there to admire the foliage. A lot of those old buildings have safes in them that still haven’t been cracked by looters. I once made 3600 credits off of some old wine that was stored in one of them.”

She really shouldn’t be talking about her old jobs and she knew it, but it felt good to talk. Once she started talking, it was like a faucet had been turned on in her mind, and the words just poured out of her mouth.

“People will pay a lot for reminders of the old world. Some note that some asshole wrote before the end is worth more then a full meal.”

“Yes they will. Salvagers tend to make a lot of money if they’re good.”

“And I wasn’t just good. I was damn good!”

“Yes you are.”

“I’m so damn good that I—”

She stopped herself. She had just about told him how she gained access to that pre-apoaclypse computer system, how it had a design flaw in the software. That’s how she had taken control of it and locked everybody out.

And of course that’s exactly what her captors wanted to know. This Axel, he was a sly motherfucker.

He didn’t ask her to continue. Instead he took a few more discs and attached them to her breasts. Then he took four more and placed them around her vulva. Well, this was starting to get a bit kinky. Kinky, kinky... That word was like a spark in her head that ignited her smoldering sexual desires. There she was strapped to a table while some strange guy put those strange discs all over her body, her sexy body... He could just mount her and have his way with her... grope her, touch her, thrust his cock inside her... make her pant... make her moan... make her cum...

God, she had to stop thinking about that! Her nipples were stiffening! She was getting moist! Had he noticed?! Oh god what if he noticed and... and took advantage of her helpless state to ravage her...

He didn’t seem to notice. He continued talking about his walk through the city. Some birds had built a nest inside one of the signs, she didn’t give a shit. Her mind was busy generating kinky fantasies now. Maybe he would leave and the “bad cop” would come in and just ravage her with his big, throbbing—Why was she thinking about that?! She wasn’t really even into kinky sex, but lying there naked and strapped to a table was putting her mind into sexual overdrive! She kept fearing that he would notice, but at the same time the fear of her arousal being discovered and possibly being taken advantage of by him just made her even more aroused!

“It appears you have a need that should be taken care of.”

He reached under the table and pulled out a thick dildo. A piece of rubber wasn’t the same as a warm, pulsing cock, but she’d take just about anything inside her right now! She watched in excitement and anticipation as he applied some lube to the thick black phallus. The tip went in, followed by the rest and it felt so damn good!! She panted and moaned as he moved the dildo in and out.

Somehow... she managed to keep from saying anything during this. She limited herself to moans and cries as he fucked her with that thick rubber phallus.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she had certainly screamed this loud in an interrogation room before, but never under these circumstances. The orgasm was delightful and so satisfying! She felt so warm and gooey inside. She couldn’t help but grin widely as he pulled the dildo out.

He quickly repositioned a couple of the discs on her forehead.

“There we go. I’ll be back in a little while to see how you’re doing.”

That warm, gooey feeling of afterglow didn’t subside. It persisted. She closed her eyes and smiled as the headrest tilted back and the lights dimmed. She felt just so damn satisfied... Time passed. Minutes? Hours?

She must have fallen asleep at some point. The headrest rotated again, waking her back up. Axel came into view. The pleasant gooey feeling had finally subsided. She felt... happy? Happy to see him? What the hell was wrong with her?!

He had been there for some time, and had taken the time to clean her up apparently. As she got a better view of her body, she noticed a thin black tube going into her vagina. The sight of it made her horny again. He had put something inside her! And she didn’t know what it was doing to her.

“What... what have you done to me?”

The question was meant to cover everything that had happened to her, not just the tube. However he seemed not to pick up on this.

“Since you’re going to be here for awhile, I thought I’d take care of your bathroom needs. We don’t want a full bladder causing you any trouble.”

She didn’t know what to think. He had violated her by inserting a catheter, there was nothing she could do about it, and looking at it made her so damned horny!

She realized that she was hungry too. Apparently he was aware of this. He brought over a bowl filled with some kind of broth, along with a straw.

“Here you go. I hope you like it, it’s the best I can do given the circumstances.

Normally she would have refused it, but if anything was clear by now it’s that she wasn’t thinking normally. She offered no resistance as he placed the straw in her mouth. The warm liquid was a bit thicker then broth, and it tasted good. Her stomach gladly accepted it, and she drank the entire bowl’s worth.

“There we go. Now I want to tell you a little story...”

What a surprise... more blather. She didn’t want to hear him talk, except yes she did. Maybe listening to him would take her mind off the need growing between her legs. Also, listening to him felt right. Him being there with her felt right. She knew how weird it was to think this, but knowing it and actually “knowing” it had become two different things.

“Oh but it took ages to renovate this building. Took forever just to find the right color of paint for this room. I got lucky and found some in a little hardware store. The looters missed it, and the paint was still nice and fresh. Just needed stirring. What a happy day that was.”

Her horny body betrayed her. A soft, needy whine escaped her lips.

“Oh, right. Lets take care of that little need of yours.”

She gasped softly as he pulled out the dildo again. That smoldering heat inside her burst into flame once again. She panted and grinned widely as he lubed up the thick black dildo, then shoved it into her hungry, needy pussy.

“Ohhh! Yes! Harder! Harder! Yes! Yes!! YEEEEESSSSS!!”

After she came, that warm, gooey feeling returned. She felt like she was going to happily melt right into the table. Her body had gone entirely limp. Looking at him... it felt so right. Even though a part of her mind was still aware of how utterly wrong this was, it was overruled by something more instinctive, more primitive. She felt a deep sense of trust for this man in spite of all logic. Logic had gone out the window. If she could lay on that table for the rest of her life, listening to his voice while he provided her with warm broth and orgasms, that would suit her just fine.

“You’ve heard a lot about little ol me. Now why don’t you tell me something about yourself? You can talk about anything you want.”

And like that, the words started pouring out of her mouth again. She talked about her past jobs, her past boyfriends, her past sexual encounters. Nothing in those areas was off limits. She told him about the insecurities she had with her body, how she was so afraid of gaining weight, how she pushed herself to exercise. She then talked about how she pushed herself to excel at being a salvager and a spy, somebody who could do any job. The truth was she went into most jobs with little idea how to do them, and winged it pretty much the entire way. Then she talked about the previous times she had been caught and interrogated. There she finally realized that she needed to shut up, but it was hard to stop talking.

She looked at Axel, wanting to tell him, wanting to tell him everything that her captors wanted to know. Had he asked, she might have very well answered. However he didn’t ask. He merely moved one of the discs on her forehead slightly.

“Thank you. I’ll let you rest for now. I’ll be back later.”

And with that, the lights dimmed and she was left alone again.