The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internet Cafe

A tip of the Mousey Eared Cap to CFADA, Zen Archer, Mistress Evilena’s Servant and another Anonymous for the inspirations for this one.

Synopsis : Brad, a rich executive , visits an internet cafe when his laptop stops working

Internet Cafe

SHIT !

My lap top had imploded !

I wanted to get a report to the board of directors completed by Monday and my damn lap top refused to work .

I was on the road , in LA, so my usual group of techies who repaired my stuff, when I was at the company headquarters , were a thousand miles away . I bundled up my computer, dropped it off at a FedEx office, on LaBrea , and I figured I would have it back in a couple of days.

I decided I would just lay on the beach, near my hotel and veg out until I got it back .

But that’s the trouble with being a workaholic. I woke up at 4:30 that very morning with one of those BRILLIANT ideas that I had to document, I reached for my computer , then remembered it was dead and gone .

DAMN !

I rummaged throuh the drawers in the bed side table, pushed aside a Gideon, a Koran , and a copy of some hoteliers autobiography and fished out the do eared yellow pages. I thumbed my way through it and found an all night internet cafe, that wasn’t TOO far away.

I smiled, the pages for “Gentlemen’s Clubs” and " Escorts” were torn and ragged from use. The pages around “computers” were pristine, I almost got a paper cut from them.

Then I pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, called valet parking and had them bring my car by the front of the hotel, tipped the bellman a twenty, and headed toward the “Brain Food Internet Cafe” .

Fifteeen minutes later I pulled up to the store front and saw the neon sign reading “24 HOUR COMPUTER ACCESS—GAMES” . I parked at the curb , got out, and pushed open the glass door.

Damn ! It smelled of cigarette smoke and I HATE that ! But at least no one else was there so the usual din of electronic machine gun fire, chain smoking teens , adolescent cursing, and screens full of porn weren’t there to distract me. At least I could get some work done.

I walked up to the counter near the front door, and looked over at the young woman sitting there, and handed her my credit card.

“ Gimme a couple of hours of computer time, will you honey ? " I said , " And is there a printer available ?”

“ Yeah, there’s a printer behind the counter here, just pick out a work station and sit down. I’ll activate it, and run your card through. ”

Then she stood up.

Oh my God ! What a body ! I hadn’t really looked at her before she stood up, but now I couldn’t look away. She was dressed in one of those strange outfits, camoflage pants, black ankle high boots, a belly shirt that said, “I wish THESE were brains” on the front , and a camo doo rag holding back her long blond hair. She reminded me of a younger Gwen Stafani. I even found myself staring at her sexy belly button jewel. Then she blew smoke in my face from the long, dark cigarette she was holding .

Yuk !

All my sexual fantasies.... up in smoke.

I hate the smell of smoke. I disgusts me.

I just frowned, handed her my credit card and walked over to a computer under one of the overhead lights and booted it up , accessing my home account to do my record my brilliant idea .

About ten minutes later she stopped by my seat and gave me back my plastic and , with an apologetic look on her face, said, " I’m going to have to re boot the system. It won’t take long but you’d better save your stuff so you don’t lose it. It’s only going to take a few minutes, then you can get back to whatever you are doing .

Again, I frowned at her, but then I got up and went to the head while she walked back, and fiddled with the computer behind the counter while the work stations went down, one by one.

When I got back to my seat there was some sort of funny , colorful cg design moving on the screen .

I had never seen patterns like this , on a screensaver before. There were multi colored rings moving slowly out from the center of the screen and fading out as they reached the edge. Soft music was playing, and with all the other computers silent I could hear it. It was sort of .... interesting.

I sat back and watched, waiting for the computer to start working again as the compelling rings of color grew... then faded away. In some ways it felt as if I were the one moving and the rings were stationary . As if I were physically being propelled into the center of the screen.

Then the sequence began to subtlly change as I tried to figure out exactly when the circles would restart, and where they would go . Every time I thought I had it figured out , it changed, and I had to concentrate even harder to figure out the colorful progression.

Soon the illusion of motion was gaining speed and I felt somehow swept along by the motion of the circles and now, instead of the soft music, a hissing sound was coming from the speakers and it was slowly being reformed in my ears as a whisper. A soft whisper.

There was something about the progression of the lights that made it hard to look away , and I was starting to feel sleepy. After all it was nearly dawn and I hadn’t slept well at all. I felt so tired.

And , as closely as I listened, I couldn’t QUITE make out what the hissing whisper coming from the computer was saying.

Now the circles were moving even more quickly as they continued to assualt my vision, and I felt as If I was moving faster and faster into their center. Soon, I thought, I could return to my work, but right now it was easier just to watch the pretty, moving lights as they poured over me.

Other sounds and sights in the darkened room seemed to fade away as I continued to watch the perfectly synchronized circles moving... expanding ... disappearing ... over and over ....over and over....

The words seemed to be getting g clearer now too. They seemed to sound like a woman’s voice... the sexy blond who was working at the counter’s voice....I was trying to pay close attention so I could hear every word she whispered .

Now the screen had become a beautiful, colorful spiral but I was still being pulled into the center. It felt good to journey toward the center of the now slowly spinning spiral and to let go. And the whispered words were adding to the growing pleasure I was feeling.

The soft sexy voice coming from the screen repeated over and over as I fell toward the center of the spiral... over and over ...” watch ... listen ... obey .... watch ... listen .... obey...”

That was odd. Why should I do that ? Watch ? Listen ? Obey ?

Suddenly I felt warm hands massaging my shoulders as I watched the screen and it was SO relaxing. Then softly, sensuously the blond girl from the front of the store whispered in my ear. I clearly recognized her voice now. And her lips were so close to me I felt her warm breath and smelled the earthy tobacco smoke as she spoke. " Listen ... watch ... obey....listen ... watch ... obey.... obey ... obey ....”

Her hands slowly moved up to my temples and from her position behind my seat she moved her soft , warm fingers in slow, sensuous circles on my temples and I sank further into the soft leather of the chair.

I wanted to jump up and leave. I was afraid. But I was frozen in my seat as she continued her quiet assault on my mind.

“ Listen ... watch ... obey ...obey .... obey ....” The words were filling my mind , pushing out all other thoughts. " Listen ... watch ...obey your mistress.....”

Then she slowly spun the swivel chair around and I was looking direectly at the gorgeous blond as she kept talking to me. Her infinitely deep blue eyes captured my gaze and she kept repeating... " Listen ... Watch ... obey ...” as I was held captive by her wide eyed stare and soft, sexy voice.

She lifted her hand and brought her cigarette to her lips then deeply inhaled, and lazily exhaled a creamy rich, fragrant cloud into my face. I hated smoke, but this was different..... it enveloped me and I felt myself inhaling her second hand smoke willingly , as it wafted into my face.

Another voice started repeating the listen, watch, obey mantra. At first I didn’t recognize it but suddenly it became obvious. It was me ! Nothing mattered but my the blond’s falling eyes and the hypnotic smoke she softly blew into my face over and over .

“ You are now under my power, my little slave boy. I checked your credit background from the information on your card and I think i’d LIKE to have a rich slave like you serving me. All my OTHER slave are poor computer geeks. I’m so glad you came here tonight and I was able to test my new hypno program out on YOU. ”

She stuck her finger into my mouth and I sucked on it with no prompting from her, tasting the musky tobacco residue on it. It tasted so good. I sucked it like it was the most delectible food in the whole world as she laughed at me.

“ You must now listen and obey me completely, fucktoy . I want you to stare deeply into my eyes and relax more deeply with every word I say. Falling deeper and deeper under my spell. Unable to resist my words. Unable to resist my power. You are so waek that your mind is falling helplessly under my control and there is nothing you can do about it. You are unable to resist me. Powerless to resist. You are becoming drowsier and drowsier with every word I speak... gazing helplessly into my eyes and falling deeper and deeper under my power. And you WANT to look deeper into my eyes because I have told you to do so , and obeying me makes you feel so good, and now you feel my mind entering your very thoughts ... taking control of every thought and emotion , but you feel helpless to resist.... and you are feeling drowsier and drowsier ... falling deeper and deeper under my control... needing to look only at my eyes but getting sleepier and sleepier.”

“ Now there’s a struggle in your mind ...you WANT to look at my eyes but your eyelids are fluttering closed because you are so sleepy... fighting sleep... but unable to resist my hypnotic spell...Youe eyes are so heavy ... so very ... very heavy ... but I havn’t given you the command to close them yet and you need to obey my every command... it makes you feel so good to obey ......my thoughts are taking over your mind.... stealing your will .... subjugating you ... enslaving you ... and you are powerless to resist... helpless.... so very helpless as you gaze deeper and deeper ..... and my mind is overwhelmings you so you can no longer think for yourself... my thoughts control your helpless.... hypnotized mind ... unable to even think about resisting .... needing to obey my every command......needing to follow my every command.... helpless .... so helpless....and when I snap my fingers you will be unable to keep your eyes open any longer and you will close them, completely hypnotized.... completely mine ... comlpetely owned..... helpless to resist.....nothing but my hypnotized slave.....”

“One... sleepier... more compliant ... more helpless ... two... weaker ... weaker...sleepier.... powerless to resist my commands ....three.”

And she placed her cigarette between her beautiful lips..... and snapped her fingers.... and my eyes .... closed.......as the smoke she exhaled enveloped my face.

The next thing I remember was the sound of her voice becoming clearer in my mind as she was again counting " .... one ... more and more awake now ... two.... your mind swimming up to conciousness.... three.” And once again the sound of her fingers snapping.

My eyes blinked open and I slowly realized I was back in my hotel room, kneeling on the soft carpet, naked. And my Mistress , Kali was standing in front of me.

Mistress Kali ? How did I know her name ?

My gaze was captured by her beautiful blue eyes as they burned away the last vestiges of my will to resist. She held my head between her soft hands and forced me to face her as she continued to speak.

“You want to obey me don’t you my little slave boy ? You NEED to obey my every command. You LONG to be enslaved by my will. You are under my control ... under my spell... helpless ... powerless ... ready and willing to give yourself to me ... your mind ... your body ... even your soul should I command it ... lost in my eyes ... helplessly .... under ... my power....”

My jaw fell slackly open and no matter how much I tried I could not will myself to even move. I was frozen by her hypnotic gaze, her eyes burning away my every thought. The only thoughts I could muster were the ones she was placing in my mind.

“ You have no will of your own Brad .. you are mine to control.....you are under my command...”

I knew that was true , but could not even nod my head in agreement without her approval.

She leaned over my face and drew closer as if to kiss me , but as she drew closer she spit into my open mouth and laughed.

“You may kiss my feet fucktoy.” she laughed.

And helplessly I fell to all fours and licked her black combat boots as she presented the dirty soles to me.

I was lost.

Helpless.

Trapped in my own hotel room, enslaved by a woman I had not even known only an hour before.

Kali fumbled with a pack of cigarettes on the bedside table and removed one.

“Light my cigarette slave toy!” she ordered.

I was naked, and being a non smoker there were not even matches in the room, but I WANTED so to obey my new owner. " But ... but .... I have no way to do so Mistress Kali, I don’t smoke...”

Again Her evil laugh penetrated deep into my enfeebled mind. She handed me a silver lighter that was engraved, “slave” and leaned over me with the long black cylinder dangling from her sexy mouth. " Light it.”

And I flicked the lighter playing the flame over the end until she inhaled deeply and blew the smoke in my face, the fragrant smoke ,itself, almost knocking me to all fours again. Even the softest of breaths from this hypnotic goddess was strong enough to control my body .

“ Jerk off for me slave boy. I want you to KNOW that your cock is mine to control. Only I control it’s use. JERK IT ! ”

I pulled on my engorged prick until I was crazy with lust but I couldn’t make my self cum. Again the evil laugh.

“ Problems fuck toy ? You CAN’T cum until I allow it. Until I command it.”

I coutinued to abuse my red and sore member , unble to reach climax, and unable to stop.

Finally she again sensuously bent over me and blew smoke into my face and laughed.

“Cum” she commanded.

She laughed so evilly, so powerfully, that it penetrated my body like some sort of sonic shockwave.

“My poor little fucktoy... my smoke does that to my victims. You might as well get used to it. You are mine forever. Your fortune is mine forever. You are OWNED by Mistress Kali. You will spend the rest of your life in servitude to me.... helpless ... powerless to resist any command ... my sex toy .... my errand boy... my mindless little maid.

And again the smoke enveloped me, as that evil laugh echoed to the very core of my brain .

I felt so weak .... so humiliated... so submissive ... so good......

I responded, " As you command Mistress Kali .... as you command.”